Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Team Dwarf/Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

Homebrew old school campaign where elves and dwarves interact in an ever increasing way as the game continues.
current map


2,101 to 2,150 of 3,400 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>

Nar steps forward, and puts a dent in the earth creature. The earth creatures have partial cover from anyone striking diagonally. They, however, can threaten and strike diagonally unhampered as they can attack through earth unimpeded.

Post in the combined thread was triggered by required events. To make it easier, I will just include it here.

The Coalition of Light maintains a magic messageboard. The current message has a interesting item on page 3:

'The Coalition has met both an elf and a dwarf groups that are moving freely through the world under arms. Rock Stonecrusher and Lady Ciedrel seem to be trying to make their nations more active forces. Currently our membership remains free of any of Lady Ciedrel's or Rock Stonecrusher's dwarves, as the Oath is too onerous for them. The older races are probably less likely to put ideals above racial and national affiliations then humans.

The Society of Secrets also sends out regular message traffic in the form of a newsletter. The latest newsletter has this on page 5:

'Representatives of Lady Ciedrel of the elven nation and Rock Stonecrusher of the dwarven nation have both been offered membership in the Society of Secrets. We want it known that Hon aka Mighy Low Blow is an associate member of the Society with all the rights and privileges thereof. Despite a rough introduction, the dwarves have paid their obligations in full. The elves have also paid their obligations in full.'


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

Khazad follows Nar, dragging Kragg's body behind him, and strikes at the elemental with the free hand.
I count that a Greataxe is essentially a Large Battleaxe, and as such carries a -1 penalty for wielding it one-handed, if that's alright.
Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 1 - 1 - 2 = 13
But today is not his day, and the swing goes wide.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /1
Stats:
Hps 13/13 AC 18 FF 16 T 12 CMD 16 (19 BR& 17 Trip) Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +0 (+3 vs poison, spell and SLA) Init +4 Per +0
Khazad Grimglaive wrote:

Khazad gives Nar a hefty nudge.

"Make way, this tunnel is too cramped!"
Can Nar add a 5-ft. step forward to his action?

Sure, Nar finishes with a 5'


Joan 21 Def
Magnum 18 Ready attack-missed
Enemy 2 18 Mov+full defense
Hon 17<---
Kib 17<---
Khazad 16<---
Gallak 16<---
Nar 14
Big Mug 10

Once again, Magnum is a giant amongst dwarves, finding it easy to get a clear line of sight to the earth creatures with an overhand throw. His eagerness to avoid hitting a friend with an artifact hammer causes his throw to miss.
1d20 ⇒ 51d4 ⇒ 3

DM roll:
stealth1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Joan watches as the creature interposes itself between her and her friends. This time Magnum's hammer misses the earth creature, and it goes into a rigid defensive stance. Joan is confused as to why this creature would be content to block the passage until her uncanny senses pick up a what appears to be more disturbances in the ground. And her acute vision confirms her hearing as the earth wakes of two more earth creatures are coming from the north hall. These creatures are followed by the heavy footsteps of sprinting dwarves in medium and heavy armor.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Oh hey! Just remembered, is everyone including their bonus' from Big Mug? How much is it now?


Stackable Bless effect + one channel can be doubled in effect per day

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

"We either rush them or wait for the hammer and anvil effect. Talk to me. And curse you Kib! Watch yer step, keep an eye out for caltrops or git yer butt behind me.
Hon delays.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Not sure how Kib got behind Hon on the map, as he had run to hide behind Khazad...?


The only open space was at the back. Feel free to put Kib anywhere in the map and slide everyone back.

As it has been 24 hours, we will move things along.

The loss of Kragg and the appearance of the earth creatures has everyone somewhat disoriented. As six seconds goes by, the earth creature continues his defensive stance.

Joan notices two creatures continue to cause wakes as they move through the ground. The loud crash of running feet echo from the northern hall and sees a dwarf in breastplate with snow white hair and she sees a jet black face leading the charge from the north passage.

EE3 and EE4 now make the map

Order
Enemy 2 18 Mov+full defense
Joan 18 <--
Magnum 18 <--Delaying
Hon 17<---
Kib 17<---
Khazad 16<---
Gallak 16<---
Nar 14
Big Mug 10


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

"SON OF A TIEFLING B&#%+! THERE'S MORE COMIN' FROM THA NORTH!"

Going ahead and posting my actions for next round if that's alright.

Elemental survives:
Joan suddenly switches to a much more aggressive stance. Her sword dances in her hands as she lunges forward in a desperate attack.

Attack (two-hands): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage (two-hands): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Elemental dies:
Joan slides out of the way of the dwarves and takes up a defensive stance to block the way to the north.

"Move it boys! They're gettin' close!"

Fighting defensively, AC 19/15/14 -4 to AoO's I believe.


Gallak summons a rune etched set of bagpipes and sounds a long, deep note.
Inspire courage +1


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Previous Round
Wanting to get by the elemental, Kib pulls out a wand and turns himself invisible. When he has disappeared from sight, he dashes past his allies, to the middle of the intersection, South of Joan.

This Round:

With his wand of Web still in his other hand, Kib points it up the North hall and causes another mass of sticky threads to hill up the hall, catching the first two ranks of their enemy in it's spread.

Round 4, Init 6, Altitude 40'
AC19 , HP20
Buffs: Invisible
Special:
Spells: Lv1: 6/6


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

Stuck without being able to reach the enemy, Khazad's actions depend on Nar. If Nar decides to continue hitting the elemental, Khazad will use Aid Another action to give him a +2 AC bonus.
Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 = 28
Or Nar could step back and let Khazad put this natural 20 where it belongs :)


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /1
Stats:
Hps 13/13 AC 18 FF 16 T 12 CMD 16 (19 BR& 17 Trip) Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +0 (+3 vs poison, spell and SLA) Init +4 Per +0

Nar would love to get to the Duergar, which that 20 woul be much better on them that this elemental


Without much else to do, Gallak just plays his bagpipes- a tune of how the armies of dwarven myth crushed the mountains to build the bridge of sky.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Hon pushed his backpack forward 20' and to the left wall in an attempt to give the others a bit more room and possibly clear a smallish path for them to safely retreat along. He'll push any caltrops to the right. Perception for bad guys on our backside 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 +2more for stonecunning or +1 traps.

Common"Stay to left of hall if coming my way."


Initiative two earth elementals 2d20 ⇒ (9, 17) = 26

This time it is Magnum who is dusting earth from his face as Joan barely gets by the parrying earth elemental and cuts him to pieces. Rather than reform, the pile of earth just falls to the ground without any signs of animation.

Joan loses sight of the Duergar as he moves away from the light source in the far north. This intersection is lit by the sunrod Magnum carries in his left hand. The light barely extends down the north corridor until Magnum rushes into the north corridor with the sunrod.

Kib targets his web getting the leading elements of the enemy. He knows he must have got something as he becomes visible again.

Web is in light blue on map.

Joan 18 smashed EE
Magnum 18 moved+ready
Hon 17<---
Kib 17 web
EE3 moved
Khazad 16<---
Gallak 16<---
Nar 14
Big Mug 10
EE4

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

"Guys? Whats goi... Hon looks back and discovers the others have put some distance since he last spoke. He pockets the readied potion. A last glance down the dark hall, he dons the backpack, cradles his crossbow and starts to push the catkilling musician, "Keep it tight, Keep it moving. Stay with the others. I've got your back."


Joan 18 smashed EE
Magnum 18 moved+ready
Hon 17 moving and looking back
Kib 17 web
EE3 moved
Khazad 16<---
Gallak 16<---
Nar 14<----
Big Mug 10 moving to the south passage
EE4

DM rolls in Web:
CMB rolls
3d20 ⇒ (6, 9, 20) = 35

Kib is slowing pursuit from the north with another Web, but duergar are ripping through it.


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

Where are the duergar on the map? I thought EE3 and EE4 are Earth Elementals? And I don't see any other enemies.


They are in the Web out of sight. An armored dwarf moves at half speed through a Web square so 4 Web squares per turn.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

That's only if the beat the Ref save, right?

As Kib becomes visible, he also takes a quick, concerned glance down the hall behind him, wary about enemies coming from that direction as well.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 w/ Low-light vision


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /1
Stats:
Hps 13/13 AC 18 FF 16 T 12 CMD 16 (19 BR& 17 Trip) Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +0 (+3 vs poison, spell and SLA) Init +4 Per +0
Kibibblepep Sparkle Eye wrote:

That's only if the beat the Ref save, right?

Reflex save is initially when it is cast and they are within the area. After that it is CMB or escape artist checks to get free and with every move action.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Ah right, yes. Thanks


Gallak makes haste to the intersection (I17), getting his prepared oil flask molotov ready, and prepares to throw it at the first creature to be visible in the web.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /1
Stats:
Hps 13/13 AC 18 FF 16 T 12 CMD 16 (19 BR& 17 Trip) Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +0 (+3 vs poison, spell and SLA) Init +4 Per +0

Nar will wait for Gallak to throw then attack who comes out of the flames


Joan 18
Magnum 18 moved+ready
Hon 17 <---
Kib 17 <---
EE3
Khazad 16<---
Gallak 16<---
Nar 14<----
Big Mug 10

The duergar are 20feet in the web still.


If he feels he has the time, Gallak casts resistance on himself and takes out a tindertwig.

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

"Make a hole, Coming through. I hear Kib's been playing with webs again and may have caught a fly. Lets see if I can swat it. Oh yeah, watch yer back on that hallway."

Advancing down the hallway, far enough to observe the first dark fly. He settles in, readies his aim for next round.

Since this is a double move (run?), I am assuming Hon will be unable to take a shot or even toss an alchemical fire potion. If he can, here is the

shot:
+3 Crossbow of distance,repeating heavy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19; Damage 1d10 ⇒ 8
(+3 magic, +2 BAB, +1 Dex,+1 Feat,+1banner)
Crit Autoroll1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27; Damage 1d10 ⇒ 9
. Figures...


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Duringg the slight lull in battle, Kib takes the time to summon 4 spheres of light, sending them whizzing 65' down the Southern tunnel while he still nervously looks for any signs of the enemy. If he sees nothing, he brings them back to hover in the intersection.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Kib's lights reveal nothing new. The curses continue as the dark dwarves advance. A dark shadow is now cast over the web and extends outward as the duergar get close to emerging.

In the Web:
CMB 4d20 ⇒ (13, 7, 13, 15) = 48

Putting web down definitely slows things down.

No light exists in the dark squares extending out fifteen feet from the web. Only darkvision can see the advancing duergar.

"Not again." Magnum says as his sunrod stops at the edge of the advancing darkness.

Joan 18
Magnum 18
Hon 17
Kib 17
EE3
Khazad 16
Gallak 16
Nar 14
Duergar 13
Big Mug 10


Common: Ahm a'thinkin tha' Ah'll lay down a lil welcomin' mat fer our friends thar, a noice bit o' flamin oil. Should catch tha' web, too, eh?


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

The exit is to the south/down, right?


Web rolls:
4d20 ⇒ (12, 2, 17, 3) = 34

Two duergar stumble out of the web cursing as they advance. A cloud of darkness follows them making it impossible for those without darkvision to see them.

Undercommon:
"It's on."

Joan 18 <---
Magnum 18<---
Hon 17
Kib 17
Khazad 16
Gallak 16
Nar 14
Duergar 13
Big Mug 10

Exit is down (south).


I'm pretty sure that frontmost duergar gets immolated.

Grenade out!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d6 ⇒ 51d2 ⇒ 2 YUSS!
Gallak lobs the oil in a very graceful, if unimaginitive, arc. With a crash and a fwoosh, the flames are swallowed by the darkness, but the cursing takes a decided turn for the worse.
To make matters worse for the emerging duergar, the webs catch, threatening to immolate those still inside.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Sorry, I must have closed the tab the game was in by accident.

Joan doesn't say anything, but she felt exactly the same way as Magnum.

"Khazad, right? Get everyone out of here, I'll be rearguard."

She takes her sword and prepares to strike the first thing that gets in reach.

MA: Make sure I've got all my equipment.
SA: Ready to attack the first thing coming from the north in reach.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
On the off chance it confirms: 1d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

"I'm working on it, lass!"
Pushing and shoving by the others with his plated gauntlets and elbows, Khazad slow but steady gains momentum and turns southwards with Kragg in tow.
Double Move K17->H22


Scatter for grenade 10' range inc1d8 ⇒ 7

The fiery grenade splashes both dwarves, but does not make it to the web, scattering to the right of the lead dwarf while still hitting the wall near him.

Hon retreats (fullmove to get behind the rear guard) and the lead dark dwarf charges Magnum and just misses dealing him a critical blow. His axe bites deep into the human's torso.
hit/dam1d20 + 7 - 3 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 3 = 241d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
conf/xtra dam1d20 + 7 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 3 = 52d10 + 8 ⇒ (9, 4) + 8 = 21

DM rolls:
stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Perception DC27 (+2 stonework applies):

You hear a rumbling sound beneath your feat as if a large mole was tunneling at extreme speed from north to south under your feet.

Magnum attacks blindly with hammer cursing as the darkness impedes his aim. Looking down at the huge gash in his chain shirt.
"Somebit*("
1d20 ⇒ 161d100 ⇒ 491d4 ⇒ 4


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Hey, did my ready go off?
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 I see nuthin'


Nar 12<---
Big Mug 10
New Round
Joan 18<---
Hon 17<---
Kib 17
Khazad 16
Gallak 16
Nar 14
Magnum
Duergar 13
Big Mug 10

Magnum gallantly stepped in front of Joan to be the one to blindly take the charge. "Get back Joan, they are using darkness again."
Unfortunately Magnum had to roll a concealment roll.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Quickly casting a communication cantrip on himself and his allies, Kib whispers to those who wouldn't be able to hear him otherwise "The South passage looks clear! Everyone head that way, and I'll try to lead them astray!" as he speaks, he swaps out his wands so that he now holds wands of Invisibility and Fog Cloud in his hands.


Magnum Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Darkvision only:
The rangers fail to notice as the elementals surface further down the passageway cutting of your escape. Between two elementals they surface with a long haired dwarf in a breastplate spitting our chunks of dirt and rocks. He seems eager to find someone to hit with a rather large glaive.

Elementals and duergar added to map.


Common:Well that's a wee bit unusual. Them's elementals will nae care ye've fogged oop the hall, Kib. We're cut off, looks like!
Gallak tips a wink at the Dwarf behind the one heckling Magnum.
Dwarven:Oy, fancy helpin' out a wee bit?
His charm discharged, he throws a length of rope back the way they came.
Common:Kib, best we be layin' low a tick. Rope trick this, will ye?


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2
Chainmail wrote:
Back to the abyss spawn of hell!Magnum gallantly stepped in front of Joan to be the one to blindly take the charge. "Get back Joan, they are using darkness again."

"Fine time to be a gentleman. Don't you remember the last time you tried to impress me? I ain't losing my pants again."

Joan drops her sword and pulls out her bow and tries to put an arrow in the dwarf's eye. Unfortunately, she misses by the tiniest breadth of a hair.

MA: Ready Bow
SA: Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Concealment: (50 or less misses) 1d100 ⇒ 20 FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /1
Stats:
Hps 13/13 AC 18 FF 16 T 12 CMD 16 (19 BR& 17 Trip) Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +0 (+3 vs poison, spell and SLA) Init +4 Per +0

Nar will go towards the dwarf with the glaive. I am not near internet right now so place me as near as I can get


Nar moves 40' towards the elementals and duergar blocking the way out.
Magnum finds himself swinging to keep the dwarf from Joan, but the darkness has him stymied as the hammer misses wildly..
Hit/conceal/dam1d20 ⇒ 21d100 ⇒ 481d4 ⇒ 2

Ddwarfx2 vs Magnum:
Dark dwarf attack war axe hit/dam 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 131d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Dark dwarf attack spear hit/dam 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

A vicious slice from a spear cuts him again--he has two gashes in his armore. He dodges a hit from a war axe.

"I am pulling out of the line now."

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Since Nar and Khazad are not yet in combat, Hon would be able to shoot at the EE without penalty?
"Elementals come and go. Rather get the Duergar. Step to your left Khazad and Nar."
Hon aims into the advancing darkness, picking out the movements made by the barbarian.
+3 Crossbow of distance,repeating heavy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16; Damage 1d10 ⇒ 5
(+3 magic, +2 BAB, +1 Dex,+1 Feat,+1banner)
Crit Autoroll1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21; Damage 1d10 ⇒ 2

Edit: yep. Betcha I would've rolled a nat 20 to tie a knot.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

"Dammit you idiot. Get behind me!"

Joan sheathes her bow and gets ready to step up and do unto the dwarf what he did unto Magnum.

Put bow away and draw sword.


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

If only Nar was behind me, could've stood ground and quaffed a potion
Khazad hugs the wall as Hon shoots. Hearing the bolt whiffle past, he continues his advance towards the enemy, hefting the Axe in the free hand as he shouts: "Taste true dwarven steel, renegade bastards!"
+1 banner, -1 one-handed
Atk: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Dmg: 1d12 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 6 + (1) = 14


Order of Action
Magnum 13
Duergar 13
Earth Elemantals 6
Big Mug 5
Joan 18
Hon 17
Kib 17
Khazad 16
Gallak 16
Nar 14

Khazad charges the two elementals and the glaive wielding mad-dwarf blocking the exit. A might swing with the axe reduces the forward elemental to dust. Magnum withdraws without attacking avoiding two AoOs

The duergar rages and attempts to slice Khazad with a brutal swing of his glaive. The competent warrior is putting everthing into a powerful swing.
To hit/damage 1d20 + 6 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 4 - 2 = 271d10 + 6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 6 + 1 = 21
The earth elemental follows up with an attack of his own on Khazad.
To hit/damage 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 161d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Joan gets a similar double team from waraxe and spear that hurt Magnum so bad.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Khazad is hit for 21 physical, Joan for 14 physical.
The long haired barbarian speaks in dwarven. "Your escape is cut off and you are surrounded. Throw down your weapons and you will be ransomed."

2,101 to 2,150 of 3,400 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Dwarf / Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.