Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Team Dwarf/Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

Homebrew old school campaign where elves and dwarves interact in an ever increasing way as the game continues.
current map


1,951 to 2,000 of 3,400 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>

Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Will: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9 ...
damn.

Joan's muscles start to seize as she reaches for another arrow. She hears the faint words that echo up the stairs Kragg and Nar are at. She fights the spell, moving her hand slowly closer to the quiver at her hip. Gallack's song stirs something within her heart, a call to keep fighting.

Her resolve crumbles and can only stand helplessly as the she sees Kragg go down from a brutal hit one of the dark dwarves.

Nononono! Not now! I've gotta move! I've gotta keep fighin'! I gotta-

Then she sees the dwarf, the unfriendly dwarf looking her way.

No dammit! NO! I need to move NOW! C'mon Desna, let luck be with me, please.

Kragg's down and now Joan's frozen. Hope you can hold in there Nar.


Sheesh. Ouch.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Can Nar tell if that blow killed Kragg?


Nar Redgrave wrote:
Can Nar tell if that blow killed Kragg?

I was going to assign it a Heal DC10 which Nar automatically makes. Yes, Kragg definitely took a fatal blow beyond your healing powers.

You can barely see Joan freeze as if the subject of a Hold Person spell from your spot on the stairwell and the dwarf with three arrows in him drink a potion.

The good news is the stairs are built at a 30 degree angle so they don't count a difficult terrain. The bad new is the cosine of 30 degree is .5 so 150 feet high stairs take 150/(.5) = 300 feet of normal movement to traverse. I had to do some research on stairs yesterday :-)


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Does that DC 10 heal check take up my round?


No, not at all. Consider it a swift action.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Nar gets a look in his eyes of hatred for the Duergar that killed Kragg (barbarian) and steps over his dead body to kill him.

Attack with Waraxe1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 = 17
Damage 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8

The spiritual weapon will move to attack the one who drank a potion unless I didn't see that in which case it will stick on the one Nar swung at.

Attack1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Force Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Stats AC 24 HP 24/24


Nar hits the raging barbarian with his axe, the spiritual weapon doesn't penetrate the armor of the injured dwarf.

The dwarf barbarian is bloodied. let's work in some 4ed vernacular


Ugh. 4th ed. Now I'm really going to kill someone.
Gallak continues his chant, which gets louder as he ascends the stairs. He pauses only a moment to call forth the curse of his ancestors to protect him.
Move to the 150' mark, cast resistance. Are the rest of the dwarves behind me, or what?


Nar stands over Kragg's fallen body. His command of the corridor makes it difficult for the duergar to disengage and go after the frozen human ranger. On the other hand it lets them gang up on him four on one.

Joan serves round 1 of her timeout.

The raging dwarf swings at Nar with power. The heavily armed dwarves strike in a more precise manner.
Raging dwarf hit 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Waraxe/shield dwarf hit 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Waraxe/shield dwarf hit 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Nar takes a single hit from one of the skilled warriors. For1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

A dwarf with dark robes over a set of armor takes cover from Nar around the corner. He grabs a holy symbol resembling a twisted spider and orders Nar, "Fall: Prostrate yourself before the power of Rovagug the Destroyer".

Nar feels the magical command wash over him, and would like to refuse.
DC14 Will negates.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Being hit reminded me that I messed up my damage from last hit, d10 instead of d8

1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14

Stats AC 24 HP 13/24


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

I'm assuming that this is a Hold Person spell, so no rp in case it's not. if it's not.
Will to Break Spell: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Joan has used her willpower to break free of the magical hold. After the dwarves go after Nar, she is ready to go.

Order round 3
DDwarves acted
Nar <--- Will DC 14 (Command:Fall)
Joan <-- unheld

After round 3
Magnum has moved 180'
Gallak has moved 200' (50+50+100)' and passes Magnum.
Kib has moved 120'
(total movement to top=300' using trigonometry)
Hon spent a round finishing the lock and had two full rounds of movement

Commotion can be heard coming down the hall, you think the help from downstairs will beat the duergar help from down the hall.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

I thought rerolling the save to break free was a full round action?


Yes. Hold Person
Gallak has moved 150'. Round one cast ER move 50'; round two activate BPIC move 50'; round three cast resistance move 50'. Round Four, Gallak double- moves 100', and will be at the 250' mark.

Nar you might consider total defense or fighting defensively as long as your spiritual weapon keeps hacking away.


Joan consumed round 2 action to break free of hold person. Cleric who held Joan casts a command in round 3, so Joan is good to go round 3. Luckily hold person was somewhat debuffed since 2ed!!


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Alrighty then, This has the RP for Rounds 2 and 3 as well as the Crunch for round 3.

Joan watches in frozen horror as Nar is surrounded by all four of the dark dwarves. A vicious hit sends blood down the cleric's armor.

Move!

She hears the command reverberate through the stone and feels the echos of power telling her to fall as another, a spell caster since it was the same that froze her in place, commanded Nar to do fall before his dark God.

Move!

Courage, fills her heart as the deep rumbling battle song echos up from the stairs, growing louder with each passing moment. Dread and fear fight it though when the sounds of more enemies down the hall reach the struggling ranger.

MOVE!

Joan's hand sweeps two more arrows out of the quiver as the spell shatters. The one commanding Nar to fall is covered by the other two in her line of sight, but there is one right in front.

"'N ya'll can fall afore the arrows o' Joan the Hunter o' Giants!"

The first arrow flies true and sinks into the duergar's skin. As she releases the second arrow, her anger gets the better of her, pulling a mighty strike to the left of the duergar's head and skipping it across the wall.

Rapid shot and Point-blank shot on Dwarf 1
Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 - 2 = 19
Damage 1: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 - 2 = 6
Damage 2: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Nar hears the command to fall before their god, but will have none of it, anger over Kragg's death flowing through his veins.

Nar Will Save 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25

The spiritual weapon swings at the barbarian missing horribly before winking out of existence.

Spiritual Weapon vs Barbarian 1d20 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 3 = 9
Force Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Nar uses the distraction of the spiritual weapon to land another solid blow on the barbarian duergar.

Attack vs Barbarian 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 25
Waraxe Damage 1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12 Should be 26 on the barbarian with my last round hit

Stats AC 24 HP 13/24


The tempo and the volume of the dwarven chant grows until the sound is a constant, deep hum, filling the heart with pride and the muscles with vigor.

Gallak flies up the stairs now, easily outstripping the rest of the group. He hopes only that he can arrive in time to do any good.

Next time, I'm carrying Kib. This round puts me at the 250' mark.


The dwarf fighter watches another arrow slip past his defenses as his shield was defending against Nar. I don't allow 360 degree shields.

He looks at the four arrows lodged in his half plate and withdraws 40 feet down the hallway to Joan's right screaming in frustration.

The cleric call on the evil powers of 'the Destroyer' and casts a spell from his covered position and his hands turn black and red. The barbarian and cleric shift towards Joan and curse their fleeing comrade.

The cleric attempts to touch Nar, cursing in a strange language.
Melee Touch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 6) + 3 = 17

Nar falls as horrible negative energy racks his body from the evil touch. The other fighter rushes Joan and lands a blow with his war axe.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 231d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The barbarian decides to help himself and drinks a healing potion.

healing potion:
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 8) + 3 = 13

A move action will put Gallak next to or in the same square as Nar, Joan to go engaged by a fresh duergar. Magnum moves to 60' of Nar.

It looks dark for the forces of good.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7
Chainmail wrote:

The cleric call on the evil powers of 'the Destroyer' and casts a spell from his covered position and his hands turn black and red. The barbarian and cleric shift towards Joan and curse their fleeing comrade.

The cleric attempts to touch Nar, cursing in a strange language.
Melee Touch 1d20+4
Damage 2d8+3

Chainmail:

Is that cause moderate wounds? If so I get a save for half

1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 = 19


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Joan starts to grab another arrow when the duergar

Joan shuffles back from the hit as blood begins to stream down her arm and soak her shirt and jacket. The blow was painful, but not as deep, or powerful as it could have been. Joan smiles a wolf's smile as she drops her bow and draws a sword made of dark iron and shifts her stance to better meet the attacking fighter.

"Wish to die on me blade, eh?"

Actions:
Free: Drop Bow
Move: Draw cold iron longsword
Standard: Attack
---
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
wow, talk about a turn of luck. Will this be it for our merry band? Turn in next round for the continuing adventures of Dwarves in Dark Caves!


Sorry Nar and Joan, missed that Nar saves for half of the Cause serious damage.
Nar is not down, but gets an AoO on the fighter as he attacks Joan.

The big barbarian cannot drink a potion without provoking now.
The barbarian attacks and misses Nar hoping to end both his axe and his spiritual weapon.1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Nar's fall was premature. Nar avoids some of the touch of nasty energy and stays on his feet. He strikes the shielded fighter as he rushes to hit Joan.

Nar get's AoO on fighter and round 4 action
Gallack can move to the step below Nar and act.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Realizing he'll likely not make it up the stairs in time to help at this rate, Kib draws a scroll out and casts a spell, causing him to run like the wind, which he does, up the stairs.

Cast expeditious retreat from scroll


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Nar takes a swing at the retreating fighter but the pain from the spell sends black specks floating across his eyes making his aim go wide

AoO 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10
Damage 1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8

Nar decides on healing himself or taking out a combatant and choosing agression

Attack barbarian 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Damage 1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12

Bad choice it seems

Status AC 24 HP 5/24 Effects:Inspire


Round 4 Gallak yells that the Nar and Kragg got seriously ambushed as he comes to the top of the stairs.

Gallak's statements that a lack of mobility was a problem are looking more like an insightful prophecy.

Round 4 Kib scroll+move50' (120' from 1-3) -- puts him 300-170=130' away from Nar. Magnum is 60' away--Khazad is 140'away (10 feet behind Kib). Hon has moved 80' end of round 3.


Gallak erupts from the stairs like an avalanche. His white beard flies at an angle as the force of his flight brings him on level ground with the cleric, and his father's axe raises high above his head.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 241d12 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Tell yer god GALLAK FANGBREAKER said 'ello!
With that, the huge double axe comes crashing down in a terrible scream of metal on metal, the perfect backdrop for the growling music roaring from deep in Gallak's chest.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Keeps Running


Gallak:
Did Gallak plan on taking martial weapon proficiency? I think technically bards are not proficient in martial weapons. We can change out a feat if that was the plan. I think multiclassing is probably an inferior option.


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

Khazad huffs and puffs as he tries to keep up with accelerated Kib. Move 60ft as a Run action - end up 80 ft. away


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Can Gallak move past me and attack? If so I feel bad for Kragg since I thought I was trapped behind him when I did spritual weapon.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Is Kragg's Player still with us?


Male dwarf Cleric 1

Still here just dead and waiting to be raised.


It costs no extra movement to move through an ally's square.

chainmail:
I forgot it was a martial weapon, lol. Too used to playing the martial classes, I guess. My plan is to take two levels of barbarian before I enter the Dragon Desciple prestige class, so I guess my attack is just a 20 to hit. If the Cleric is wearing heavy armor, I'd've targeted the barbarian instead.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

True Gallak but I thought there were only two squares past me which has a cleric in one and a barbarian in the other. I could be wrong


One square past Nar is open, but grants two AoO attacks. Nar didn't the option as all 3 spots were full. Down one step is adjacent to cleric with cover.


For some reason the map is being very disagreeable with my various browsers. As he is a new combatant, Gallak should catch the duergar flat-footed on his action, bypassing the AoOs, but he'd rather not be in the thick of it, his armor is too thin. If he can hit one or the other without getting flanked, he'll do that. My plan was to flank the cleric with Nar, since I thought the cleric was near the top of the stairs, but I didn't realize the Bbn was RIGHT there. Since I can't view the map, I'll leave it to chainmail.


The duergar can hear the sound of performance and rushing upstairs. They cannot be flatfooted. There was a reasonable reason provided to negate high ground (momentum).

Gallak races up the stairs just as the evil cleric reaches out for his nasty infected touch and hits him at the top of a dramatic leap. The cleric is injured before he withdraws to a covered position relative to Gallak.


The dark dwarves seem to put a priority on holding the stairwell. The cleric withdraws a step back down corridor they came from.

The barbarian shifts again, this time down the north hall to attack and miss Nar.
Attack greataxe 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

The dwarf fighter charges Nar (AoO for Joan)
charge waraxe to hit 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

The cleric tries to cast without exposing himself.
con1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
His hands glow a lesser dark
ILW
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


DC14 Will save for half of 10HP neg energy


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Is the save for Nar?

1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31


Well he doesn't even hit Gallak's touch, so I'd guess so.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Attack of Opportunity
Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 = 26
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 = 18
Damage: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 5) + 4 = 11
If no crit, only 4 Damage (Please, oh PLEASE be a crit!)

Joan is rather surprised to see the dwarf run off to attack Nar instead of staying and start hacking the ranger to pieces, but not too surprised to take advantage of giving a blow as good as she got.

"Guess not."


Back from a trip to NC--posting on my phone is not so fun.
Joan gets in a good hit, barely missing hitting a critical spot as the last duergar fighter charges Nar. Between the fighter and the barbarian, they both miss Nar. The evil cleric conjured up negative energy and barely manages to touch Nar, but he resists some of the damage. Nar takes 5hp neg energy, but does not fall.

Gallak <---
Magnum (will advance to closest spot)
Nar (at 0hp total)<---
Joan


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Joan doesn't follow the dwarf. She needed to draw them back out towards her, and her bow was right there. Her sword hit the ground with a clatter as she reached to grab the bow. In less than three seconds, she had an arrow notched and aimed at the closest dwarf.

"Luck to me friends and swift death to me enemies."

With a silent prayer she looses an arrow and hopes that they can hold out.

But whatever the whim of the gods' was, it did not include Joan's prayer being answered. Her arm trembled from the exertion of holding it out and drawing it. The wound throbbed and Joan had to bite back tears of pain an despair as the arrow went wide.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Angradd's tactics is to be aggressive and never back down. Makes Nar's decision easy on his next move. Nar casts cure moderate wounds provoking from the three duergar.

Angradd fuel my spirit so I may fight your battle longer!

Can't afford to not cast this spell, will rely on my defense

If he makes it 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 5) + 3 = 15


Gallak goes first, so maybe Gallak has something up his sleeve.


Nar, withdraw action down the stairs. You're a lot better alive. Kib, cast shield on me AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
Gallak sees that the enemies are overwhelming them, and that Nar needs time... and a distraction.
GO BACK TAH THE 'ELL YE CAME FROM!
Gallak's battle cry is not misplaced. Ripping free his axe, he swings it in another circle, bringing it crashing sideways into the helm of the off-balance cleric. Metal screams as it is shorn in twain, the ringing taking on the notes of some ancient dwarven melody from beyond memory.
Attack Defensively: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 4 - 4 + 1 = 191d12 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Critical confirm: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 4 - 4 + 1 = 4
Gallak tries to stifle his rather obvious glee that the powerful blow connected, but he quickly raises the hefty axe to defend from the wild Duergar's inevitable retaliation.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

A cleric of Angradd does not retreat, its about aggression, which by the way Angradd approves of yours. Also shield is a personal spell, so you have to cast it


Gallak's mighty blow staggers the evil cleric. He looks in as bad a shape as Nar now. So no AoO from that one.

AoO Barbarian power attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
AoO fighter 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Nar heals himself with the aid of Angradd.

Top of round 6
The three dwarves look at Nar with a mixture of admiration and awe and after a quick word from the cleric, throw Nar a quick salute.

The staggered cleric manages to withdraw and make it 20 feet down the passageway the dark dwarves came from. right on map

The barbarian withdraws 60' down the north passage top on map

The partially injured fighter steps back toward the hallway to cover the retreat of the cleric fighting fully defensively.

Good guys round 6
Kib 40+40+40+50+100=270 30ft away from Nar.
Khazad 40x5=200 (no running on spiral stairs)
Hon 0+(40x4)=160
Gallak<--
Kib<--
Magnum<--

1,951 to 2,000 of 3,400 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Dwarf / Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.