Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Team Dwarf/Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

Homebrew old school campaign where elves and dwarves interact in an ever increasing way as the game continues.
current map


1,901 to 1,950 of 3,400 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

Don't think it matters too much if I post my round now so here goes.

Reflex save for web dc 12: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 failed

The webbing impeding his efforts, Kragg attempts to hew the due gar in front of him to clear a way for the retrieval of Hon. Hopefully someone can pull him free or heal him in the meantime.

Power attack diego 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 17

someone get Hon out now. I'm stuck in these filthy webs.


Ho-ho, it's burning up in there. 'Ol Lord Lowblow'll haff ta hold tight a tick.

Did anyone end up with that wand/scroll of summon monster? 'Cuz this is what it's for.


Hon staggers as poison courses through his system. Rather than stand still, he makes a furious assault on the raging Dieseldep wounding him greivously. No need to roll again, I just wanted to make sure you wanted to attack at 0 hp

The web burns Roarforge and he falls to the ground bleeding and burning. Kragg tries to extricate himself from the web CMB not Reflex which succeeds and bravely enters the burning web to strike a massivel blow at the reeling duergar. [ooc]Kragg takes 6hp fire damage REF save DC15 for half

Kragg glimpses a deep gnome strikes at the downed Hon and retreats a bit into the webs. Before Hon's body can fall, Kragg feels the presence of Magrim at work as Hon is suddenly standing at full health between the duergar and the deep gnome with no poison in his system.

But Hon has converted his Luck of Stonecrusher to the Magrim feat that Kragg has.


Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

I was thinking it was a reflex save o avoid the web and cmb to escape. Will remember for the future. Thanks.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 reflex save failed. Taken 6 damage.


Magnum 24
Kib 23 <---
Big Mug 15
Kragg 10 <---
Nar 9 <--
Hon 8 <--
Gallak 8
Khazad 8
Dark ones 3

Hon:
After what looked to be a lethal slice with his stiletto, Hon finds himself in a large, luxurious dwarven hall with Magrim. Your time has not come; impress on your companions the importance of your mission. You may be the last hope of dwarvenkind. Although it was brave to rush through a fully armed duergar, to get a raging barbarian duergar, it is not the subtlety the Dark Owl would have employed. You need to keep his bloodline alive.

At the appearance of Hon in front of the deep gnome, the deep gnome turns pale and seems agitated. Seeing the dwarf he thought he had put the coupe de grace on appearing fully restored was quite unsettling.


Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

Cmd check to avoid webs 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Reflex to avoid fire damage 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 takes 1d6 ⇒ 2

Pressing the attack on the dark dwarf Kragg hit last time he hopes to clear a path for the newly revitalized Hon to escape through.

Full power attack

Axe head: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 28 damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 14
spear head: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 23 damage 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 8

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 10 damage 2d8 + 10 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7, 6) + 10 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 31


After a massive double strike from Kragg's urgosh, Dieseldep is down with massive blood loss. Hon's retreat path assuming a DC12 CMB or escape artist (can't try both) is cleared.

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Hon blinks once Why is everything so mundane. I’m Alive? Blinks twice. Still in bad situation: Fire and two tangled and cooked dark dwarves on one side; Deepgnome,a hallway of flammable webbing, and possible reinforcement on the other. He springs into action. Hurling through the flame, past the dark dwarves to the safety of his peers. EscapeArtist to flamewalk 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Nar is up.


Khazad finally has some room up front if he is willing to make a DC12 CMB or escape artist.
AoO as Hon retreats from difficult terrain 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d3 ⇒ 2
Hon takes 2hp damage from the unpoisoned stilletto.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Nar will aim for the next guy on the stairs if possible

Ranged Touch 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Hon wavers a bit in confusion facing his peers, with the heat basking his backside. He turns to watch the other rogue still in the webbing as he staunches the stabs wounds, before finally determining which one is the bleeder. Still he remains deep in thought, darksight staring, the webbed hallway burning.


"Let's get these guys. Don't let Kragg have all the fun. He is up two to zero on us now."


Nar tries a shot at the deep gnome sheltering in the web, he misses with a firebolt(?) and starts another fire.
Map updated.
Gallak, Kib, and Khazad to go. Magnum still waiting for the darkness to clear. Kib and Magnum still hampered by the dark and burning web and web still difficult terrain while the web is active.

Order
Kib <---
Gallak(performing) <---
Khazad <---
deep gnome


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

How much Fire damage would you give for a Grease spell cast around the flaming web trapped Gnome, Chainmail?


The gnome has yet to be trapped by the web yet, he seems quite agile. Nar missed by enough to miss the gnome's square, so he and his square is still untouched by fire.

As the grease has a 10 foot square AoE, you can easily get some grease under him if you could see. Not having the rulebook handy I would probably give you the 50-50 to target something you can't see with concealment to target the grease under the gnome.


Grease isn't flammable as a spell, and if it was, wouldn't burn hotter than the webbing. We need an accelerant, like an oil flask.
Might Animate Rope work on the rope-like strands of webbing?

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Ya'll keep talking OOC, Hon won't know you'll be wanting his alchemical fire. Not that he would let on he has any. And that undercommon sorta slipped out as it was.[/whistles innocently while avoiding meta-playing]


1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
The deep gnome, still shaken by Hon's reappearance, retreats down the passage. A half minute later, the darkness is gone and the web is completely consumed in fire.

The passage continues on into the darkness, but now Magnum's sunrod brightly lights the stairwell.

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Pursing his lips,"Well that could've gone better, but I think we can make this work." Hon starts to rifle through the dark dwarves gear, "I'm gonna fall back onto old habits learned the hard way as someone recently advised. I'd like to erase any, and I mean any, indications of combat. Erase the smell, scorch marks, footprints etc. Do the same on the way out. Lets carry the bodies all the way out of the tunnels, discretely dispose of them outside. Keep'em guessing and search parties searching. We can still play mental games to throw them off. If one of these guys has a key, we can lock the door easily, or I can do it with a bit more time. Hurry."
Hon removes loose gear from Dieselep and Roarforge, looking for intel (specifically clanmarkings, jewelry, even coinage which he keeps separate, unlikely to find anything written but he might get lucky.) When he is done with one dwarf, he indicates to remove body, then moves to next one to repeat.
#1)1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 #2)1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Outside of the dark dwarf territory, Hon closes the door and locks it with key (or with lockpicks1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16)


Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

[b]We'll lose surprise temporarily, nut they won't know exactly where we are. Been. Ice to finish that one off to keep him telling others though. Why do you think they were stalling? Better, which direction are the others coming from?[b]

Kragg will grab the bodies and retreat to see if a better defensible position presents itself.


Ain't this a rescue, not a damned holdout?
Gallak complies with Kragg's orders, but cocks one eyebrow quizzically.
Won' they have hostages?


Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

No idea as we have no clue where the others may be or the strength of the duegar. Remove these bodies to the surface and then return to try another path. If we find a defensible spot, we fortify it and remember it's location if we need to fall back. From there we can scout and proceed accordingly. I'll not rush in a sacrifice all of you without any notion of what's up ahead. If you want to take a side passage and find out what's that way why we dispose of the bodies go ahead we will be back in 5 minutes.


Hon rifles through the dark dwarves gear. One suit of mwork plate, tower shield, mwork breastplate, four handaxes, two greataxes, battle axe, two throwing hammers, and heavy flail. 18 gp and 8 silver between the two and each had a one liter waterskin and one days of trail rations.

Who is in the cadaver crew. Who is carrying the suits of armor or do they stay on the dark dwarves?

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

"Gentlemen... I am brimming with ideas. I think this may be too much to haul out. Perhaps strip the gear, stage these as if the body disappeared from within. We need only dispose of bodies, a much easier task."


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

"Sounds good. Hopefully we can stop playing nice with them now"


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

"Agreed. We're not hear to make friends with them or start some trade negotions Hon. These are Dark Dwarves, and Gnomes I suppose. There is no 'negotiating' with them. There' just killing them to doing what we came here to do, rescue of Dwarven cousins."

Although not quite as angry or annoyed with the often off Dwarven rogue as he has been, they look Kib gives Hon is certainly not a friendly one.


Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

[n]leave the rumor and gear that we don't want on them and haul them to the surface quick. It removes any trace of them and their equipment from being used again against us. While that happens, check the east path and we will be back in 5 minutes.[/b] with that Kragg grabs one of the bodies and has Nar grab the other. Kragg will be the one to bring them to the surface, just need Nar to drag one along. After the bodies are dropped off then Kragg and Nar will double time it down the est hall to catch back up with the group.

Should be able to take 10 on the climb check with o problem even with another body in tow.


Kragg and Nar grab the bodies and begin transporting them up 150 feet of spiral staircase to the level above. A latchkey is found around the neck of one of the dark dwarves as you ready them for transport. At full speed? Dragging?

The rest remain on the stairwell side of the door while Hon locks it from the stairwell side This puts everyone in the packed fifteen feet of corridor and up the stairs.

The dark gnome flees down the passage unpursued.

Does that summarize everyones' actions?


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Sounds good


Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

Sounds good and if Kragg can handle it then he will carry his dead duegar at the fastest speed he can.


Kragg and Nar pop up in the six way junction just as Joan is following some tracks down the hallway. Kragg is huffing as he is quite strong, but he has moved a corpse and his gear up 150 feet of steps (15 floors).

GM rolls:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Joan perception DC13:
You see four dark dwarves rushing to ambush Kragg and the new dwarven cleric as they exit the stairwell in front of you.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 Nailed it!
Draw Bow and turn the closest one into me new quiver. Using rapid shot adn point-blank
Attack 1: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 20
Damage 1: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8
Attack 2: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 21
Damage 2: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6
w00t, I didn't miss! unless these have a flatfooted AC of 22.
If rapid shot doesn't count, add 2 to hit on the first one and disregard the second shot. If point blank doesn't count, subtract one from the attack and damage rolls.

Joan almost calls out to Kragg and Nar, almost.

Instead she spots the dark dwarves setting up an ambush for the two dwarves. Before she recognized the threat, her hands were already drawing her bow and pulling an arrow from the quiver at her hip. Lean muscles flexed and bulged as the petite ranger aimed at her first target. her breathing stilled as she released the bowstring. Before the first arrow had struck, another arrow was being pulled from the quiver. That one flew straighter than the first. There was no turning back, so might as well let the boys have some fun, right?

"OI! Kragg! There's four dwarf ogres between us wantin' to throw us a party. Wanna show them how to dance?" Right at 20 I believe :)
Oh and hello again!


Initiative
Kragg 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17(+2 cold)
Khazad 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Kib 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Hon 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Nar 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Gallak 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Magnum 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Joan 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Big Mug 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Dark dwarves 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Joan notices the approaching dark dwarves and fires two shots past the dwarves at the approaching dark dwarves. The lead dwarf is surprised as one arrow gets by his half plate and large metal shield. Kragg is just emerging from the stairwell with Nar behind. Joan is 30' away from the intersection TOWARDS the entrance side. The Dark Dwarves are about 30' away from the intersection AWAY from the entrance side (opposite side of Kragg and Nar).

The upper passageways echo with the sounds of four dark dwarves bellowing at the top of their lungs. The sounds of dwarven battle cries even make it down the 150 foot spiral staircase to those below. Hon is completing his locking of the door with his picks and tools. He is wondering if he needs to open it again.

I will definitely put up a map this time. Joan is now active again.

Relevant initiatives
Round 1
Dark Dwarves 19
Kragg 17
Joan 15
Nar 10

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Pausing while tucking away his lockpicks, "Better go check it out. I'll be right behind you, make sure this is not a diversion." Without further ado, switches out to the dark owl stealth cloak, loads up his crossbow but before he departs the door, he pauses in thought.

Anyone who watches Hon:
Pulling out one of his pieces of chalk, he crumbles it into a small pile just high enough for the door to level off and possibly dispersed by passing dwarves. Hitching up his belt, he follows the quickly receding light of Kib, Magnum and Big Mug. Blending in with the shadows and eyes and ears perked for secret hiding places disgorging ambushers,Just like those wights in DarkOwls home he makes his way towards the sound of combat. Rogue talent:Fast stealth 20' 1d20 + 7 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 5 = 15 and perception1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17(+2 for stonecunning, +1Traps)

Note to self: pouch of rock dust much more subtle.


Gallak takes a moment to cast Expiditious Retreat before rocketing off at a blistering pace. He ascends nearly fifty feet of stairs before hon even finishes his work.


Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

Kragg will move up as far as he can with the dwarf. Drawing his weapon as he goes Kragg will unceremoniously drop the dead duegar in front of him as he prepares for the onrush of attackers.

Double Move up while drawing weapon
Free to drop dead dwarf in front possible hindering the advance of dwarves.

More scum for my blade to drink deep. I will outdo khazad yet. Come blood traitors.


Aww. Should've held the "unconcious" duergar hostage with your formidable bluff check ;)


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Why didn't I get a wand of Expiditious Retreat? Suddenly 2 scrolls just doesn't seem enough

Hearing the sounds of fighting, Kib swears and bolts up the stairs as fast as his little legs can take him


map
Three dark dwarves rush to engage, only one able to charge Kragg due to the tight confines. The other stays back to cast a spell outside of Nar's line of sight. The charging dwarf goes into a massive rage at seeing the fallen bodies and swings a large two handed axe.
Hit1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
damage1d12 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Ddwarf 3 is wearing a breastplate with greataxe.
The others have halfplate and large metal shields. The forward two dwarves have war axes, the lagging dwarf a flail.
Relevant initiatives
Round 1
Dark Dwarves 19
Kragg 17
Joan 15
Nar 10

Magnum rushes up the stairs, Gallak moves and casts a spell to speed movement, Kib rushes up the stairs.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

"Damn!"

Joan curses as the dark dwarves swarm Kragg and Nar. She runs through a half-dozen less than half-baked plans before tossing them and sticking with what was simplest and most likely to work, turning her foes into pincushions one at a time. Two more arrows streak in and find the chinks in the closest dwarf's defenses. If that's not the case, then, uh-oh, we're in trouble.

"That's right ugly, just stand there and lemme put an arrow up yer arse."

Full Attack: Rapid Shot -2 to hit. Point Blank +1 to hit and Damage.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 23
Damage 1:1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8
Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 22
Damage 2:1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7


Gallak's footsteps are oddly rhythmical as he ascends the stairs, and a deep bass accompanies them in an ancient dwarf war chanty. Even Joan is enlivened by the sound echoing through the chambers.
Ascend at speed 50 and draw greataxe, activate inspire courage +1.


Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

Aoo ,on dwarves as they rush past? power attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 damage 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Listening check to hear inspire courage...1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Targeting the dwarf that charged him with the full force of the axe...power attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 damage 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

If that attack finishes the dwarf than move on to the next dwarf. If not that second attack to finish him off...power attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Four here Nar might need your healing hand. Looks like we got some help from Joan agains as well.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

"Let's see if we can even out the numbers a bit.

Nar cast spiritual weapon and sends it to attack the the one on Kragg

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Force Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Kragg while flatfooted is struck a brutal blow by the charging dark dwarf barbarian -18 hp
Joan fires two more arrows that get past the astonished dark dwarf's defenses. Leaving him grieviously wounded.
Kragg strikes a solid blow with his urgosh, but the backswing is barely avoided by the somewhat agile dwarf.

Nar:
Kragg was hit for -18hp. I don't think it was updated on his character sheet. I should have pointed out that he was flatfooted. If you want, you can change your action.


I don't know how far up you guys were, but I've covered whatever a 100' movement speed is worth, which is like two and a half rounds of normal dwarf movement... You should be able to hear it without difficulty.


DId you start the std action inspire courage before the std action expeditious retreat?


Round one-Standard expeditious; move
Round two- Move and draw weapon; bardic music


Male dwarf Ranger 4/ Rogue 1

confused on the rounds here. Did Kragg get a move action before the dwarves and deposited the dead dwarf? If so then he was not flat-footed. If not then he would have had to drop the dwarf and draw a weapon as a move and would only had 1 attack last round.

*Edit my AC was wrong and my flat foot is 17. Should be a miss either way. Sorry about the mistake.


The barbarian barely misses Kragg, but his retaliatory strike sinks deep into the angry duergar. Nar's spiritual weapon barely misses the raging dark dwarf. The lagging dwarf casts a spell down the hallway at the human woman. Joan feels the urge to keep perfectly still. The inspiring song of a dwarven tune barely drift up the passageway +1 to saves for inspire courage, Will DC 15 negates

The raging dwarf, angered at his missed blow, aims another swing at Kragg as his companion shifts to hit Kragg too. This time, Kragg is prepared for the attacks.

The severely injured dwarf waits to see if the human woman who has sunk three arrows into him is affected by the spell and the success of his companions.

Attack Barbarian dwarf 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage Barbarian dwarf 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Attack hplate dwarf 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage fighter dwarf 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
The unruly dwarf in the breastplate shouts in an unknown language. Probably Hon could translate.
Confirm critical 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Added damage 2d12 + 18 ⇒ (5, 7) + 18 = 30

Striking and penetrating near a critical junction of Kragg's armor, the dark dwarf manages to puncture a lung with a nasty strike. As Kragg falls, apparently mortally wounded, the injured dwarf with three arrows in him rushes around the corner to avoid Joan's arrows and drinks a potion.

CLW pot:
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

1,901 to 1,950 of 3,400 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Dwarf / Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.