Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Team Dwarf/Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

Homebrew old school campaign where elves and dwarves interact in an ever increasing way as the game continues.
current map


1,351 to 1,400 of 3,400 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

What's north, again?


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Potential allies that don't like the society.


It is known the Northern Kingdom doesn't like the city of Garrison so much. Their stance on the Society is not known.

Kragg, Let me know who has passes to explore the city in the week while the armor is being constructed. We can fast forward to departure if you would like.

Joan can purchase without markup.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

Sweet see profile for fixed equipment list. Even got some enlarge potions of enlarge for when you need to deal some giants some pain!

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Hon's eyebrows lift up a bit at the scolding. Scowling good naturedly at first, he takes it. When Kragg is finished, "Congrats on the new position. I disagree with your comments, old Dwarf. There is not just one path of Dwarfkind. I am a true Dwarf, perhaps just not your kind of Dwarf. Tell you what, I don't tell you how to fight or lead, you don't tell me how to do what I do, ie like salvage a 200yr old Dwarven/Human Treaty and trade agreement." All this is said in a polite good natured tone but there is a wee bit of bite.

Hon gives Gallak a chance to examine the +2 Icy Burst dagger before he relinguishes it for Brask's old armor. After the dagger departs Gallak's hands, Hon drapes his old Mithril chainshirt over his shoulder. With a whisper "Consider this a welcome gift and apologies for losing such a fine dagger. I'd like to come back here and purchase both the Flame and Icy Burst back into our possesion when we get a chance."

Chainmail, Does Hon require a pass or his his bracelet sufficient? He'd like to spend some time learning about the society, Dark Owl's legacy, and perhaps garner some clues as to who is keeping the dwarves hemmed in.


Given past events, Kragg may want to impose a curfew. :-)


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Nar takes in the plan nodding at several times. Nar has long given himself to Angradd, so the where and why doesn't matter as he knows he is right where he is supposed to be Yet I thought I was to aid Brask and now he has moved on. The Forge-Fire has a plan here, I just need to be patient.

"Kragg, I agree with the plan and support you. I will pray to Angradd for guidance."


Male dwarf Cleric 1

Hon may take a pass to inspect the city. Although Kragg will implement the buddy system so there is at least another witness in case something should happen. One of the group will be stationed at the dwarven compound on guard duty at all times. Even though we have a treaty and an agreement, Kragg is not going to be caught unawares. Any one who is not on guard duty has city passes as long as they don't get into trouble.

You are right on teh matter of the treaty Hon. However where we are going, I don't think any such treaty exists. Be careful what you say and who you say it to. Don't cause any trouble. I feel like we're in enemy territory and they're just waiting to strike.

Kragg will usually be staying at the compound during the week as he has no urge to explore the town. Plus this way he can keep an eye on the goods and see if anyone else tries to bother them.


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

Since we have a week to kill while waiting for the items, maybe we can loot, ahem, explore the Tower of Power while we're at it? We can retreat to the city if we find another one of those metal stools waiting for us inside.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

"Not really one for the city. I think having two sets of eyes is better than none right?"

Joan will spend most of her time at the compound


Ah'll be oot gettin' me some local tastes, Ah will.
Of course, what Gallak means is he's going to perform in a few places and sample the food.

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Considering the amount of time to wait, Hon mutters "I suppose I can schedule a couple of 1/2 days. Although if I weren't so paranoid*Cough, I'd wonder about the fact of so many able bodied mercs sitting idle(est ~1000) just at Battered Shield, mages, Society employees and iron golems that have thus far resisted the urge to plunder the tower and a semi-formal invite to explore said tower rumored to be trapped and protected coincidentally after putting our thumb in the Society's eye.
At this point Hon seriously scowls and begins muttering, but you can only catch a few phrases, Professional challenge... Namesake rep... Primary reason...per the King and Rock...
One very heavy "Woe is me" martyr sigh later, "Well at least it will give me some cover story to delve into the archives for any advantage I can dig up, look up my ancestor Dark Owl, and snoop a bit into the hiring of White Light Horse Band. There has got to be a tax reciept or payoff record somewhere. [dwarven]Folge dem Geld[/dwarven]as my family crest says. Speaking of which, I may have to tap into the party fund to get some answers. How much discretionary funds may I use? It OK to say none, just greases the tracks a bit. He'll stop and buy a journal, ink and pen enroute.

He will head out as soon as he is "let loose" under the new regime of Kragg the Almighty. ;-)


Ach, that doth 'amind me. Mercenaries run thick's blomrin hahd hurr. Gold well spent, what with the danger, eh?


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

While Khazad probably understands what Gallak says, his player sure doesn't :D


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Oh wait, so it's a human city to the North? Well, in that case, Kib's not so keen on going there. But oh well

Kib says nothing to the newcomer merely glowering in her direction, clearly not pleased to have another human joining their ranks. For now, he would reserve judgement on her, letting her actions speak to her worth, or lack of it. Still though, she did have at least a couple things in her favour. She was short, and she made fun of Magnum, so perhaps she wasn't all bad.

When Khazad speaks of the tower, Kib pipes up to agree "Yes! As we will be here anyway, let us use the time productively. I should very much like to get a look at this goblin tower."

If Kragg doesn't approve the mission though Kib will suggest to Khazad that two of them at least go take a look at the tower at their earliest opportunity.


"Ah that reminds me. Mercenaries run thick as blomrin hide here, gold well spent considering the tower's dangers, eh?"
I may tone back the accent. It's pretty well established now and it's killing my auto complete. I'll use it to denote when he's talking in common.

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment
Khazad Grimglaive wrote:
While Khazad probably understands what Gallak says, his player sure doesn't :D

Acchhh, ayerite yooo ar. It mahks fir a riotdiff reed it doos. Und Hon iz boot ta ask fir a Comprehend Gallak spell from Kib, if'n Kib twerrnt sooch a pine in da arse.


I read it pretty easy, as I read "aloud" in my head, but I see the point. I'll try and keep him dwarfy with turns of phrase and Inuit myth references, and ditch the accent except in common tongue.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Yup, that's how Kib uses the accent


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Also, at some point Kib will try and have a private conversation about the dwarf smith, trying to get the old fella to talk honestly about his opinion of the Society, and how it is to be a dwarf working and living in a human city. Kib will also be genuinely curious about what brought him out here in the first place and what hold he's originally from and how often he gets to visit his kin and more such things in that vein. (Can u roll the Dip for me? Posting from my phone. Also add +1 if he can have the convo after getting his Chr boost)


Male dwarf Cleric 1

I don't think we're able to handle the tower yet, but if you're wantin to learn more about it go ahead. Knowledge of what we might face will come in handy. Go ahead and see what you can find Kib and Khazad. Hopefully you bring back some good information on what exactly is in store for us there. I figure we've to come back here to resupply at some point if we can't get the goods anywhere else.

Kib what are you thinkin it'll cost to get the information and connections you're lookin for. Just make sure you have someone with ya. Maybe gallak could help ya out some. Or Nar since he knows Garrison well enough.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2
Kibibblepep Sparkle Eye wrote:

Oh wait, so it's a human city to the North? Well, in that case, Kib's not so keen on going there. But oh well

Kib says nothing to the newcomer merely glowering in her direction, clearly not pleased to have another human joining their ranks. For now, he would reserve judgement on her, letting her actions speak to her worth, or lack of it. Still though, she did have at least a couple things in her favour. She was short, and she made fun of Magnum, so perhaps she wasn't all bad.

When Khazad speaks of the tower, Kib pipes up to agree "Yes! As we will be here anyway, let us use the time productively. I should very much like to get a look at this goblin tower."

If Kragg doesn't approve the mission though Kib will suggest to Khazad that two of them at least go take a look at the tower at their earliest opportunity.

Joan is quite content to let Kib glower away.

"Knowin' goblins, they probably rigged the tower with all sorts of traps, and the normally halls are deadlier than the trapped ones. I, for one, am not goin' anywhere near it until I have some good armor between me and it."


Dwarf smith @ Kib: 'Love dealing with stable prices and orders from the government. The business community here is making money like you wouldn't believe. The Society puts money back in some projects, they gave me an interest free loan to upgrade my forge so I could process the exotic materials they were getting from the duergar. They finance many road and canal projects to speed the movement of goods. The humans do menial work that is above us dwarves now--I don't tend my own forge or pump water or hunt. I am much more productive.'


As the dwarves arrive at the lone tower in the middle of a complete city block, they come upon three men in white robes giving a tour. They manage to join after paying the 5sp fee.

"After Lum the Mad was defeated, you can see we white wizards took over this tower and have been running tours for years. Fully 500 feet high and 100 feet in diameter at the base, it is a symbol of the power of one of the greatest goblin wizards. Note the door is barred and entry is permitted only to those the white wizard allows to visit."

"Note the windows begin about 100 feet off the ground. Many visitor have been flung outside these windows to plummet to their death. The three monuments around the tower comemorate adventurers of note who ventured into the tower and the spot they landed after being flung out of the tower. Some noted tower visitors have been seen wandering throughout town within months of their death."

Pointing to the top "See the demonic gargoyles on the top of the tower. They radiate magic and their eyes glow at night. They have been known to be missing for days only to reappear later on the tower with bloodstained mouths."

Pointing to a plaque out front, "In over one hundred years this is the name of those that dared to enter the tower and the year they entered. The last visitors were over ten years ago. There are three hundred and six names on the list including over fourty members of noble houses."


Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) /6 Hps 58/58 AC 24 FF 23 T 11 CMD 21 (23D, 27 BR, 29 Trip) Fort +8 Ref +5 Will +3; Init +5 Per +7

Nar thinks some flying, levitate or at least feather fall would be a good idea in that tower.


@ Khazad "Meathead, that urgosh better be a gift for someone. There is nothing it can hit that I can't"


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

"Seriously? Let's see how you talk when faced with a Babau."
Although if it's a hint, Khazad will be happy with an Amulet of Natural AC +1


PRD wrote:
Weapons with an enhancement bonus of +3 or greater can ignore some types of damage reduction, regardless of their actual material or alignment. The following table shows what type of enhancement bonus is needed to overcome some common types of damage reduction.

I just thought you should know. I know it's not a +3 axe, yet, but.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Ya, didn't really understand why you were springing for the magic Urgosh when you have an epic level axe?

Kib is honestly floored to hear the old dwarf speak so highly about the humans in general and the Society in particular. A true dwarf in his heart, Kib is strongly conditioned to greatly respect his Dwarven elders and even more so, master smiths. That this dwarf combines both make his word and opinion of the highest calibre to Kib. He thanks the smith kindly for his sharing and is quiet and introspective for several days afterwards.

Finally, several days later,the next time the group is all together, he shares what he has learned from the old dwarf and adds "I've always hated the humans because of their betrayal of us, but the words of the elder smith have caused me to think long and hard about my position. I suppose, in human terms, their betrayal of us was a long time ago, and few if any humans are likely still alive from that time. And besides, I know that not all humans are rotten." and he spares a glance and a small smile at Magnum here

"And, despite their unsavoury ways, it does indeed seem that the Society does do some good. So, well, I guess what I'm tryin' to say is, while I ain't gonna start liking humans in general. Maybe I can start to stop hating them"

The small Gnome looks around to all his companions for a few moments more, and, if none have anything to add, he goes off to wander around the city for the first time (not counting when he went straight to the tower and back)


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

@ the Tower

After the tour guides have stopped speaking, Kib raises his small hand and asks in common "Fascinatin' stuff it be, this. But a few quick questions if'n I may? Do ye know which one o' them dead ones were tha most accomplished or powerful adventerers tae enter tha tower? N' do ye say that none have entered the tower proper and returned alive? Also, do ye or anyone be knowin' what exactly be tha nature o' tha curse? O, n' do ya know what happen'd ta the wizard 'os tower this be? N' do there be any kin o' hid tha still be alive somewheres? N' last but not least, what be tha reward ta those what kin defeat tha tower n' break it's curse?"


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

Woe is me! I was not aware of this rule. Did it exist in 3.5 too? If not possible to switch, Khazad will keep it as a gift to someone (or trade with Kragg perhaps?).


In 3.5 it was buried in the tl;dr that was magic item specifics, and then, it was that +5s counted as silver cold iron adamantine weapons, if I recall. While you'll need a +4 for that golem, it's still a moneysaver.


Gallak's beard twitches. One's perspective is so often skewed by age. Hon and Kragg, ye be perfect examples of this. The humans ever more so- they scurry about in their short lives, birthing children by the litter.
The albino dwarf looks very pensive.
I wonder, does the potential length of a person's life influence their attitude, or rather, the expectation of length?
This might merit research. Gnomes have often had a position valuable to my research. What an unexpected pleasure a living one providing it!
Gallak turns to Joan, friendly as can be, curious rather than incendiary.
Say, 'uman, 'ows it lahk ta' know ye'll die ne'er seein' tha world change a wee bit?

Sense Motive DC11:
bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Gallak is no longer talking about the human-dwarf relations, and frankly he could care less. For some reason though, he's being intentionally misleading, as though hiding an embarrassing blemish.


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

The table on PRD says 'enhancement bonus equivalent', and my axe is currently at equivalent +6, so by that count it can overcome anything, even epic! o_0


Joan:
As part of the wardens and rangers, you know the way to the ice ships is through gnoll and wolf lands. The way to the giants also goes through some gnolls, and the giants use the gnolls as slaves. There are some bugbears too in both areas, but the humans are doing well exterminating them. They are the most cruel and vindicitive.

Kib is told docents are allowed to deviate from the script. A 100gp donation can get him an audience with the white wizard's number 12 apprentice.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2
Gallak Fangbreaker wrote:

Gallak's beard twitches. One's perspective is so often skewed by age. Hon and Kragg, ye be perfect examples of this. The humans ever more so- they scurry about in their short lives, birthing children by the litter.

The albino dwarf looks very pensive.
I wonder, does the potential length of a person's life influence their attitude, or rather, the expectation of length?
This might merit research. Gnomes have often had a position valuable to my research. What an unexpected pleasure a living one providing it!
Gallak turns to Joan, friendly as can be, curious rather than incendiary.
Say, 'uman, 'ows it lahk ta' know ye'll die ne'er seein' tha world change a wee bit?
** spoiler omitted **

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Joan looks at the surprising philosophical dwarf with a look that says she has often thought about death, her death to be exact, very often.

"It feels like you're insignificant. That no matter how much good you do, there's nothin' that you can do to make this a better world. Helpless is the best word I can think for it."

Philosophical Dwarf, sounds like a heavy metal band. Also thanks for the info. I'll be sure to share it when necessary.


Gnome Fey-Blood Sorcerer/4 | AC 15/15/13 [19/15/17 with MA] +4 vs Giant type; HP 26/26; F/R/W 3/4/6 +2vs illushns; Prcp +4; Init +6;

Kib pays the 100gp and asks the same questions of the apprentice. He'll possibly have more questions after these.

Is there a time, or any other kind of, limit, with the apprentice?


I'd listen to that band.
Gallak nods, stroking his beard pensively.
The elves must have a similar conundrum. While generation after generation of human has passed, only a few dwarven youths have been born, and fewer elves.
He scoffs, a deep sound in his chest. Frost forms on his beard, and he rubs it away idly.
Humans are like animals, rutting about and tearing at the land like locusts. Elves are no better, ephemeral and eternal, they don't belong on this world.
He looks around him at the scruffy, worn, tough skinned and beady-eyed dwarves, and chuckles darkly.
Though to be fair, we've not learned well to belong out of our tunnels. Sometimes I wonder about the skyseeking. Were the dragons, cold, wars, wind, and humans really any better than the deep things?


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2

"Maybe, maybe not. But I doubt they have anything quite as beautiful as the night sky underground."


Ye have not seen the stone fields, the catharite ceilings, or the quartz caverns, and yer weak human vision bars you from such sights. Yer eyesight is too weak, as well, Gallak snaps back.


After the evening meal -- "I see we have a bard now, so I can leave the songs to someone else. But I wrote this song after Joan and I separated for the last time.", Magnum gets out his mandolin and plays another ballad Magnum's Song


Kib has an audience with an apprentice of the white wizard. Kib talks politely about the tower.

Kib:
diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 2

Kib finds out that 'The White Wizard' is an archmage that has lived since the goblin wars. He is the major force of good and law in the land. He has allied himself with the society as they are in strong agreement about the need for order throughout the world. The white wizard is responsible for providing all the major magic to improve people's lives (weather control, major earthmoving, and most importantly magic item creation). His 'apprentices' are those that now follow him, but the disciples of the 'THE WHITE WIZARD' are called white wizards -- very confusing.

The white wizard has preserved the tower as a major reminder of what the goblins could do. They have kept it from all but the most capable because of its lethality. The white wizard has formed the opinion that your group is a force of chaos in the land--opposed to laws and rules that govern large groups and societies. He was somewhat disappointed that there was no paladin in your group and has heard that the elf group has a paladin. The prophecy is without a paladin, the tower is unassailable.


Joan:
HP: 34/34, NL: 0 | F: +3 (+4 vs. Environment), R: +7, W: +3 | Per:+13, Init: +3 | Arrows: 12, Laen: 16, Healer's Kit: 10
Liulfr:
HP: 24/24, NL: 0 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +2 | Per:+5, Init: +2
Gallak Fangbreaker wrote:
Ye have not seen the stone fields, the catharite ceilings, or the quartz caverns, and yer weak human vision bars you from such sights. Yer eyesight is too weak, as well, Gallak snaps back.

"Sorry, my mistake."

With that she gets up and walks a little ways away from the rest of the group.

When it's time for the evening meal, she takes her portion and goes off alone again. Magnum's song brings a sad chuckle.

Perception DC 17:
"I really tore you up inside, didn't I Myron."


Male dwarf Cleric 1

Nice info kib, we need a paladin or someone with a great bluff and UMD to act like one.

Hon, Gallak or anyone that may know, what can you find out about these allies? What trade items do they want so we know what to offer before we get there? Beyond this I am trustin in you 2 to figure this whole thing out. If you can't stab it or beat it my type of diplomacy doesn't work.

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Hon comes back from visiting his new found Society peers just a little frustrated. "Got a limited tour of the HQ and training grounds. Met some people. Gonna be an uphill battle from a Dwarven deep pit after that Golem incident. My escort kept saying, "May I introduce you to Hon of the "We don't pay" Dark Owls. ". I did not lose my temper, but sure I scowled once or twice. I'll keep going back even if I get no official access. Might be reduced to picking basic intel like names, faces and reps so we can recognize messengers or spies. Gotta keep the coals burning even if no metal is forged. HA! I might find a welcome in a disgruntled employee, pity access or perhaps even a fifth column org.
Finally done debriefing the crew, he looks up from his troubled thoughts and sees Kib playing with inscribed carved sticks and practicing various draws. He turns back to Kragg just in time to hear his query. "Aye, Allies. Trade Items. I'll add that to my To-do wish list. I'll find a map and ask naive youthful questions that no one would be afraid to answer and build upon that. All I might end up with is anecdotal rumors; nothing solid from the archive. I am mentally bushed. Unless you need me, "Mighty LowBlow" needs to let off some steam later tonight."


Hon I'll go over any documents you can get your hands on, or any that we have, and I'll help out where needed. I can keep people pretty pliable, and the right word here and there can't hurt.
Offering linguistics, aid another diplomacy, and inspire competence


Hon:
Hon is offered a tour of some of the businesses around Garrison. He is also invited to the advanced alchemist lab. The society believes that the use of bombs and potions are important.

The Society seems to be pushing literacy in the city. Many reading primers and simple picture books are available to encourage reading.

Hon is in the quarterfinals of the joust, and the next day the large fair in Wheeltown is scheduled. Let me know if Hon is participating.

The dwarves also have a combined temple in town Nar has informed you about. It is a shrine dedicated to the dwarven dieties.

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Chainmail

Spoiler:
Hon will continue to professionally put some distance 'tween him and the other Dark Owls. He will not disparage his group; instead emphasise his business agenda as separate and without official support. He is not spending his week here shopping, but networking. Setting up a support for the new business expansion of the Dwarven empire. This is where Hon's 6 bars of Platinum is being invested, arriving with Hon's dwarven entrepenurs that he is kickstarting financially. Minus debts, IOUs, Law Enforcement Pension fund and legal fees. :-)
So yes: Hon will tour businesses, look at the lab and fully throw his weight behind literacy. Future? Crafting, profession and Linguistic skills can be justified thru the Society.

Hon spends most of his time away from the warehouse. The others may catch a glimpse of him in passing as they shop or wander through the city. Perhaps not. He has acquired some new accessories as the "Mighty LowBlow" personae develops. He fully plans on raising the profile of Dwarvenkind for better or worse, and the fair in Wheeltown for the jousting tourney is the perfect venue.

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

"Gallak and Kragg,

Spoiler:
Much obliged. I'll take you up on your offer and perhaps parse out the unwritten nuances of this culture and the reach of Society. At this point, I am the point man for the Society into the Dwarven Kingdom. Just thought you should know, in case you decide to take actions against them("us"), I'll have to publically oppose it. Please keep this yourselves as it is necessary for Kib's and the others brutally disgusted reaction to be honest. Thank you.


Male dwarf Cleric 1
Hon Semparatus wrote:
"Gallak and Kragg, ** spoiler omitted **

Hon:
Hearing Hon's words, Kragg starts to heat up a bit. [b]What, you've been here under a week and your the 'point man' now. And we're to just let you carry on regardless of your behaivor and stand by why you publically oppose us. Seriously Hon you've got to get your priorities straight. We're a team and need to stick together as a team. Taking a breath to calm himself and avoid being to hasty. Kragg tries to keep from stangling hte younger dwarf. [/b]I'm fine with you being our point man for trades and workig with the society, but if we take one path you sure as well had better be on that same path. We stick together no matter what are differences in opinions are.[/b]
1,351 to 1,400 of 3,400 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Dwarf / Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.