Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Tark's Skull and Shackles: Feversea Swashbucklers (Inactive)

Game Master Tark the Ork


351 to 400 of 455 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Orc Expert 5

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

The owlbeaar continues to swing madly at the wizard who deftly dodges out of the way once more.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Bluff
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

For a little while longer Ryzern continues to dance with the owlbear neither attacking nor allowing himself to be attacked.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Even when he is not tricking the giant into swining at the opposite of where he is Ryzern still manages to maneuver out of the way. Even the crew is getting rather annoyed at this rather bloodless display and start to egg on Ryzern, or at least the owlbear to hit something. After one last tired swing the captain bellows.

"Enough! Ye've made yer point! Master Scourge!"

"Aye sir!" The boatswian answers automatically.

"See to it that the things taken from our new crew members are returned to them!'

"Ayre, sir!"

With that the Owlbear slumps to the deck panting and heaving Mr Plugg gives the man a sharp kick causing him to flinch. Yelling and chastizing the massive man the whole time Mr. Plugg drags the sad sorrowful creature back below deck.


Mugwort stares in open disbelief as the not-wizard, one handed and peg-legged, handily demonstrates his skill. He doesn't even have the energy to be any more shocked when the Captain decrees that their things will be returned to them.

'This gets stranger. Maybe Mugwort like pirate life, hm?'


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

'This man risked so much that we all may benefit, such sacrifice, maybe a little desperation, but for that I will swear to be by his side until we get out of this mess.'

Alistair jumps to Ryzern's aid, "You fool," he says in jest, " You have my respect, my gratitude and I will have your back. Thank you." and helps him up.


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

"Well that went better than expected. Have to find a way to make it up to Owlbear though. The poor lunk never really had a chance. " Ryzern accepts Alistair's hand. Alistair notes that Ryzern skin feels like hardened leather. (At least till the spell runs it's course for the next hour)
low voiced"He signals his swings. Keep to his left if you ever have to fight the poor bastard."normal voice" Mind you I fear this little dance did not win us any points with Messers Plugg and Scrouge. But is does appear that the Captain is not immune to pressure. This was a very fruitful experiment. Now come on, let's go get our gear before too much of it is 'misplaced'."

Ryzern looks about for the others. Reclaiming their gear as a group is likely a better plan than going below one by one.


Female Gnome Druid 1

"Well played, Ryzern. The plan was a little tainted with madness, but I thank you for winning back our things. You are an interesting man. May Gozreh keep the swiftest winds at your back."
Kess smiles at Ryzern as she joins the group in getting back their belongings.


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Riven pushed his way through the thinning crowd with a grin and a suanter. He walked right up to Ryzern and clapped the man on the back a bit surprised at the hardness of his flesh.

Ho now! Dat dere was something to see. Yous a good man and a right smart one at dat, it is.

The pirate was eager to get his blades back and especialy the coin he had stashed in his pack.


Mugwort finally gets over his shock and wanders over to the group. "You pretty good not-wizard fighter. Maybe you fight the rats next time?"


Male Orc Expert 5

Will update properly tomorrow. I have chelaxian rebels to kill...


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2
Kess the Osprey wrote:

"Well played, Ryzern. The plan was a little tainted with madness, but I thank you for winning back our things. You are an interesting man. May Gozreh keep the swiftest winds at your back."

Kess smiles at Ryzern as she joins the group in getting back their belongings.

The one legged man smiles

"Thanks for the good word. In this place 'tainted by madness' puts me ahead on the sanity curve."

Jolly wrote:
"Ho now! Dat dere was something to see. Yous a good man and a right smart one at dat, it is."

Ryzern winces at the blow even cushioned as he was by the magic.

"I say the jury is still out on how smart this was. Plugg and Scrouge are none too happy about today's work."

Mugwort wrote:
"You pretty good not-wizard fighter. Maybe you fight the rats next time?"

Ryzern chuckles.

"You are our rat expert Mugwort. I can deal with the odd lunk like poor Owlbear but I'll leave the tough fighting to you."


Mugwort shrugs. "Rat taste like home. Just like Chief used to make Mugwort chase."


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Riven stood with the other pressganged crew and couldnt help but agree with Ryzern's comment.

Yah mate, dey do seem to be lolly gagging on giving us our gear back, you heard? Dey be dragging deir feet like a bunch of damn land lubbers, it is.


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

"Aye, there's a doldrums aboard ship as much as there is upon the wind and waves"


Sick DM! And I'm home with a possibly whooping cough'd 6 year old in quarantine. My posts might be sporadic the next 5 days...


Male Orc Expert 5

The ship is abuzz with the fight and as all of you go to retrieve your stuff mast scourge stops you. "An where do ye think yer goin swabs?! Ye think jes because the good cap'n in his infinite mercy gives ye back yer baby blankets ye kin get oudda work?" The captain shakes his head in mock parental disappointment. "And ta think I had thought that ye had foinally groan accustomed to loife 'ere on da 'ole Wormwood." Pulling his whip he cracks it over the group's head. "BACK TA WORK!! YER NOT GETTIN NUTHIN TILL YER SHIFTS OVER!"

Could I get daytime/nighttime actions please?


Daytime- Work Diligently
Nighttime - Get my stuff and SNEAK into any unexplored areas
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27


Female Gnome Druid 1

Already half expected, Kess turns back and heads to her ropes. Her mood is brightened somewhat at the prospect of getting her things back, specifically her hammer, one of the only links to her past.
Day- Work diligently.
Night- She will go over her things to make sure nothing is missing.


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

Alistair's eyes roll in response to scourge's display. He stands firm as the whip cracks, making not a motion. Its the least he can do to take a stand after what Riven has done.

Daily Action - work diligently.
Night Action - Influence - he will work the crew hoping to leverage Ryzerns efforts in to a chance to get in with some of the others on board, no specific target.

Diplomacy (untrained): 1d20 ⇒ 3


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

"Aye Mr. Scourge. Life can't be all fun and games."

Ryzern wipes some sweat from his brow and heads below to the galley.

(Assuming I am still working the galley. No assignments for the past couple of days. Unless I missed something that is.)

Day action: Influence cook. Bluff 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17.
.
Night action, check gear and then Sneak to search more of the kitchen. Take 20 on perception for a 25 total. Not sure what kind of check is needed to avoid discovery but if only one person finds me and it is not an officer (ie high level) then I have a dc 15 Hypnotism spell (-2 to will save for a single target out of combat) to convince them that I should be here.
.
Check to 'lose' rum, slight of hand: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

note: If I get time I will cast Detect Magic on the silver ring. Spellcraft to determine abilities if it is magic: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25. Kn Arcane to determine aura type if Spellcraft check fails: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14.
And finally an appraise check to determine value: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21.


Male Orc Expert 5

Jes waitin on old Riven.


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Riven laughed aloud even as the whip cracked.

Ho! Ho! Now who didnt see dat coming?

He wisely kept the curses for Mr Scourge to himself for the time being and scurried back up into the rigging. He'd seen a lanyard flapping loose earlier anyways. Work Diligently

Actrobatics: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 4 = 26

That night he sneaks off to explore the hold. Sneak

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Perception: 20 + 4 = 24


Male Orc Expert 5

Ryzern can quit trying to influence the cook. He's already friendly. :)

Everyone else works there bums off in an effort to avoid having it taken off by an absent minded lashing by the huge bumholes that happen to be your bosses.

That night when your shift the boatswian seems to be having a hearty chuckle. "Roight, roight ye kin get all yer things now....in the bilges! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HARRR!"

The hearty laughter as he walks away leaves a nasty pit in your stomach and the looks on the faces of those handful of crewmembers who were also impressed into the crew tells you all you need to know.

Descending into the bilges your worst fears are made real. All of your gear is here. In the water and muck and grime, some floating some not. Some damaged permanently. Some okay.

Right then. Go through your equipment lists that you wrote out at the start of the game. If the item can survive being dropped in the bilges it's fine and you have it returned. If it can't such as a book, paper, or other things that have difficulty getting wet make a DC5 fort save for each item. Failure indicates the item has the broken condition. A 1 on this roll indicates that the item is destroyed permanently. Feel free to plot your horrible horrible vengeance while doing so.


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

"I swear, before we're done Scourge will find himself thrown into the bilge like the sewage or trash that he is."


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Riven looked at their things in disgust.

Now dat dere wont do nothin' mate. Dont ye be knowin' that shiit floats? No, dat wont do nothin' at all. It be best iffen we cut him up into itsy bitsy pieces of bloody chum, it is; and lets da fishes feast.

He waded into the muck and was a little relieved that he didnt really have any gear that couldnt survive a dunking...gonna be needin' some oil for me steel and leathers though... He he gathered his things and helped the others sort theirs before strapping up...cant believe dose bastards left me coin...dumb sons of mudders dey be, you heard...


Mugwort fishes out his gun, his dogslicer and his ammo before pulling up his powderhorn. Desperately he examines it to see if the precious powder within is safe. Once he's assured it is, he finds the rest of his stuff, thankfully without damage from the bilge water.

Not sure if it is or not. Here's a roll in case... Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 18

"Mugwort agree. Bilge too good for him. Him be shark chow the first moment Mugwort get opportunity."


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

"Aye lads, but that would just be the start of it, first we marinade, let the juices soak in, maybe a good keel hauling, then we can dice, grill and serve ... I have quite a right of passage planned for him."

And he smiles at Mugwort, "Shark chow? He's not fit for goblin consmuption eh?"


"Hmm. Maybe Mugwort eat his heart. While he watch."


Female Gnome Druid 1

With nothing perishable, Kess grabs all of her gear. Holding her Gnomish hammer renews her inner strength as she manages a weak smile. She soon heads for the deck to wash her gear in cleaner ocean water.
"The Lord of the Wind and the Waves will see to him. Though I see no reason not to expedite things should the opportunity arise. Ill return in a few minutes after I clean this filth off of my things."


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

“It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

"Ah, petty as well as violent, stupid, blind, and foul smelling. Good old dependable Scourge. Ship just won't be the same without him."

I am assuming they dumped out the waterproof bags I keep the vulnerable stuff in. PS. Any data on the silver ring?

WBL vs. Bilgewater:

Not sure what bonus to use for the mundane stuff
*kept in waterproof bag if that matters
*Spellbook. 1d20 ⇒ 12 Well that is a weight off my mind.
Bedroll. 1d20 ⇒ 1. Valiantly sacrificed itself to save the others. A hero among bedrolls.
Blanket. 1d20 ⇒ 12. Smelly but warm.
*Scroll of enlarge person (cl1) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8. I suppose I had a reason for owning this?
*4 sheets of parchment. 1, 1d20 ⇒ 19. 2, 1d20 ⇒ 14. 3, 1d20 ⇒ 20. 4, 1d20 ⇒ 8. Yes my origami supplies survived!
Spell components (not sure if it needs to same but what the hell.) 1d20 ⇒ 9 Hmmm all spells now come with free dysentery! No need to thank me.
*Traveling Spellbook: 1d20 ⇒ 17. Backup data is never needed until it is.


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

ok here's what Alistair was able to salvage, not his full inventory, just what I figure he'd have on him out at a bar.

Equipment:

Held/Worn Equipment:
Leather Armor (10gp) (15lbs)
Rapier (10gp) (2lbs) s(1d4) m(1d6) crit. 18-20x2

Lost or not with him at the time of the abduction:

Short Bow (30gp) 20bs s(1d4) m(1d6) crit. X3
(2) Quiver of Arrows [40] (2gp) 2x3lbs = 6lbs
50 ft Silk Rope (10gp) 5 lbs
Caltrops (1gp) 2 lbs
Bedroll (1sp) 5 lbs
Vial of Ink (8gp) - lbs
Ink Pen (1sp) - lbs
5 Days Rations (25sp) 5 lbs
5X Sheets of Paper (2gp) - lbs
Tindertwig (1gp) - lbs
10gp, 55sp
Backpack (10gp) 2lbs:
Thieves’ Tools (30gp) 1lbs
Waterskin (1gp) 4 lbs
Harpy Musk (2gp) 0.5 lbs
Dagger (2gp) 1 lbs
Small Steel Mirror (10gp) 0.5 lbs
Belt and Pouch (1gp) 0.5 lbs

Edited for backpack components

Alistair searches for a while but only turns up his rapier and leather armor.


Male Orc Expert 5

No magic on the silver ring.

And oh yeah the backpacks would definitely be dumped. Nothing liek powder horns or spellcomponent pouches though. If I were a slightly meaner dm this would be the case.


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

Value of ring? Appraise check was 21.

"Bleck. Well that is an ex-bedroll."

Ryzern sniffs in disgust as the mass of contaminated cloth sinks for the last time.

"Everything else seems ok. Or at least will be after a touch of seawater, sunlight and Oh gods!" Ryvern pales at the stench coming from a small red pouch. "Major cleaning magic. And I was hoping I could forget that apprentice dreck."

To the group before they leave the bilges.
"Now that they know I'm a wizard I can be a bit more public. If there is anything important that might be damaged by cleaning let me know. My old teacher didn't teach me much but the bastard taught me to clean things."


Mugwort stares at his things. "Hmmm, maybe if you magic up Mugwort's gun? Lots of small parts. Mugwort can clean, but shorter if magic cleans."


Male Orc Expert 5

Feel free to interact a bit more will see about updates to move on tomorrow afternoon.


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Riven took Ryzern up on his offer of cleaning his gear. Most of it was soiled through and he wasnt too sure about the thoroughness of salt water alone...Bah!...me steel 'll still need a good turn with da whetstone...

Id say da bastard taught ye right well wizard. Mighty impressed with how ye delt that brute. That will be givin' da rest of dem louts some pause afore takin' a crack at us, you heard? But now what? We be needin' to figure out where we be headed and da why of it.


Female Gnome Druid 1

"I would be most grateful as well, Ryzern."
Still not trusting Mugwort, she waits until he goes on his nocturnal sneaking activities before chatting in a hushed tone with the rest, possibly when the arcanist is cleaning our gear. "Perhaps we should discuss a plan or two once this wretched boat makes landfall. Unless of course, you all are enjoying this swashbuckling life at sea, and visiting exotic coves such as the bilges below." It's fairly easy to notice the bitterness in her sarcasm.
"One more thing. Goblins are craven as well as untrustworthy. I have had considerable experience with these vermin in the past. We may want to reconsider including Mugwort in whatever plans we make."


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

"Sadly I have little left to salvage aside from my blade and leather armor, thanks though. You continue to earn the esteem of us all Ryzern."

Later with Kess and the others. "I agree, we need to think about a way off this ship ... or something more ... mutinous ... either way we need to sway the crew in our favor, either to avoid trouble or to help us start some. As for that goblin, I hear what you are saying, kind of like keeping a wolf as a pet, you just never know. But trapped on this rotting ship, his back is up against the same wall as ours, and at this point we need any ally we can get. Besides, he's done nothing to jeapordize any of us save a few nagging insults he's thrown your way."


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

Talking treason 'mongst the rats
"We do need a plan as things are likely to get worse now that we are more open. I wonder though what game the captain is playing? This is not a merchant ship but we are rather lightly manned for piracy. Besides unless this ship can teleport we risk entering the Shackles and the pirates there do not enjoy competition. He also seems content to leave the day to day operation to Scourge and such. This does not seen to be good way to build a loyal crew. He must have a plan but I cannot see it, and that frightens me. I doubt whatever the senior crew has in mind bodes well for us."

"Mugwort has proven himself useful. He may be craven and untrustworthy but those can occasionally be sterling qualities. Mind you If Mr. Mugwort ever does decide to move against us I will personally write his name a thousand times across the sky, there will be nothing of Mugwort's name left for Mugwort. That said I consider him a friend unless and until he proves it otherwise. The same consideration I extend to all of you."

On deck after the bilge recovery.

All right then lay all the gear out here. Go ahead pile it up. It won't matter.

Ryzern mumbles a few words and walks widdershins round the soiled gear his hands folded before him. As he completes the first circuit the smell rising from the bilged gear is noticeably less. At the second circuit the visible filth and stains are clumping and rising to the surface. That the filth seems to form shapes is a little disconcerting. At the conclusion of the final circuit the dirt has formed clear words in an unfamiliar script. Ryzern raises his hand and the strange letters flow off the gear writhe across the deck for a moment before draining through the planks where the filth returns to the hold.

AKA using ring to cast Prestidigitation and clean the gear. It cleans 1 cubic foot per round and the spell lasts one hour. Plenty of time for some simple trickery to entertain the gullible and the bored.


Female Gnome Druid 1

Trying hard not to sound annoyed, "You misunderstand my motives. Goblins are cowardly. If the crew suspects us of planning something, he will bend at any torture or even simple intimidation when questioned. Otherwise, Goblins would have ruled us by sheer numbers alone.
I'd rather not be keelhauled, escorted down a plank, or sold into servitude if I can avoid it. We can exclude the wretch from any planning and still allow him to follow us when the time comes to act. Let Fate decide what to do with him."


Male Orc Expert 5

Just gathering the night actions here. for easy reference later.
Riven: Sneaks Hold
Ryzern: Sneaks Kitchen ring is not magical but you determine it's worth about 100gp

Sandara wanders up from her side of the bilges don't forget you weren't the only ones pressganged apparently attracted by your group huddle.

"Are ye talking mutiny and treason widout includin liddle ole me?" Her eyes twinkle amusingly and her tone carries no malice. "Forget about it fer now I say. Capn's jes da sort who'd keep ya aloive fer a long long time for a mutiny if ya get me meanin. Moight be easier jest o make, erm, conditions more suitable on the 'ole Wormwood." She smiles with no small hint of mischief.

The other three press ganged members, a gnome (Conchabar), a halfling (Rosie Cuswell), and a rednecked blue eyed shackles man are busy on the other side of the bilges grumbling and cursing about the state of their personal posessions. The halfling is softly crying as she tries to clean a fiddle swearing dire oaths of vengeance in between sobs.


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Riven was hesitant to trust these other pressganged louts but he would hear them out before making any final decisions on the matter...more numbers would help...

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

What ye be proposin' to do den to make dings easier, it is; on board?


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

Alistair will try to build influence with a few members of the crew. He's hoping to capitalize on some of the attention that Ryzern has brought them.

...

Alistair leans in and listens intently for a response to Riven's question.


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

To Sandra "Discretion is an ornament to the wise. You are quite correct we must learn more and trust that conditions will change."

If there in time either before the magic cleaning or within the hour duration of the cantrip Ryzern will clean the others gear.

To Conchabar and Rosie, Sandra and the blue eyed man. "Let the wizard of filth take care of that. Mustn't let the bastards grind you down."

Again the filth forms words that slide and scuttle from the gear. [ooc]Not sure if prestidigitation will help the fiddle but it is worth a shot.

If I cannot include the others gear.
"Chin up my fellow impressed. Just stow your gear carefully and come the dawn I'll drive the dirt out with a bit of the old smoke and mirrors."


Female Gnome Druid 1

Kess stays quiet as the other press-ganged crew mixes into conversation. She shoots Riven and Ryzern warning looks as she sizes up the others, including Sandara.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
After Ryzern is done with his minor magic, she fiddles with her gear and feigns disinterest in the conversation.


Male Orc Expert 5

Riven sense no deception. Though plenty of buried malice for the subjects in question.

Sandara shrugs. "Oh oi be thinkin of hangin the ole bosun by his yard arm over the side while covered in pig's blood ta let the fates deal with 'um with his foul smellin head shoved up the first mates arse fer good measure. But that may be me harsh and merciless temper gettin tha better o' me. "

Magic seems to be more effective than the ineffectual scrubbing that the angry and sorrowful halfling tried.

Reluctantly the gnome steps forward presenting something of his own and nervously says. "Is all this talk of mutiny really necessary? I mean we don't all want to end up down here face down do we? Better with them than against them right?"


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Riven relaxed quite a bit and found himself moer comfortable in these others company and he found himself nodding at the gnome's wise words and clapped him heartily on the back.

Right ye are shorty! We be pirates after all and tis aint da first time some of us be pressganged into service, it is. Better iffen we act just like one of da merry crew dan garner more of ole Scourge's 'tension.


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

"Fair enough, I agree we need to choose our words and our actions wisely. We need to have others on side nonetheless. Whather to share the burden or otherwise. At the very least, not being on the bottom rung of this rat heap is for now a noble ambition."

Alistair smiles sympathetically at those around him and walks off to inject himself into another conversation with the crew.


Male Orc Expert 5

Seeing the fiddle magically cleaned seems to be too much and the little half ling wraps her arms in a big hug around Ryzerns neck. An odd sensation as the halfling is disconcertingly strong for her size. With a light peck on his cheek the halfling leaves the bilges with hardly a word about ripping anyones nadgers off.

Sandara rolls her eyes. "Oh oi be no doubtin ye be gettin more of the ole bosun's attention in anyway. Him and the likes of Mr. Plugg moight as well be attached at the hips." She waves a well worked hand dismissively. "But iffin ye don believe me ye can wait till yer the one hanging by yer toes over the yard arm jes because it tickles Mr. Pluggs fancy." With the Sandara adjusts her tricorn hat and takes her leave up the ladder.

Just a Recount of the Night Actions.

Riven: Sneaks Hold
Alistair: Influences
Ryzern: Sneaks Kitchen
Mugwort: Sneak Unexplored
Kess: What was your night action again?

Let me know if you want to move on. If no one responds I'm moving on tommorrow anyway.


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

I'm good, ready to go when everyone else is.


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Ready to roll.


Female Gnome Druid 1

No special night actions except finding a good place to stow my gear. Ready to go otherwise.

351 to 400 of 455 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Skull and Shackles: Feversea Swashbucklers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.