Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tark's Skull and Shackles: Feversea Swashbucklers (Inactive)

Game Master Tark the Ork


101 to 150 of 455 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Bard (Sea Singer) 1
Character Information:
[HP: 9/9]; [Armor Class: 14; Touch: 12; Flat Footed: 10]; [BAB: +0; CMB: +1 (+3 Trip); CMD: 13 (15 v. Trip)]; [Saves: Fortitude: +1; Reflex: +4; Will: +2]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +4]

"So it begins." Randall thinks as he looks at the group of sailors waiting for them on the stairs "Can't say I'm surprised. Someone has to teach the "new guys" who's in charge."
Looking at the others Rand says "Well what are we just standing around for? We don't want to keep the 'welcoming committee' waiting."


If Mugwort suceeds in skulking in the shadows and creeping behind some of the mob, he's going to try to use Sleight of Hand to lift a knife or other weapon from one of the mobsters...

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

If that works, he's going to try to hide the knife on himself.

Sleight of Hand 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


Male Orc Expert 5

As the group of you move as one toward the stairs the group of rather burly looking gentle folk of fine taste and culture crack their knuckles, spit, or crunch their necks in various menacing volumes and screen themselves across the stair case preventing you from going past. A few of the crew on the steps pause to watch events unfold.

The center one's mouth cracks open into a yellow and pink gash that resembles something like a smile.
"And where do you lot think you're goin?"

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Mugwort:
It seems only one was carrying a dagger which you easily slide out of the mans belt and slip it under the hat.


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Nonplussed Riven stepped up to the one talking.

We be goin up on deck unless you be meaning to stop us. So ifen youre feeling froggy go on and hop Smiley Toad. If not, feck off and move your sorry arses out of da way.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


TarkXT:
[ooc]Okay, here's what Mugsy is going to do. From his hidden spot, he's going to mutter in a voice that sounds like one of the sailors and loud enough for the mob to hear. "Scram, it's Mr. Plugg!"

Bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2
TarkXT wrote:


The center one's mouth cracks open into a yellow and pink gash that resembles something like a smile.
"And where do you lot think you're goin?"

Ryzern does not meet the hostile gaze.

"Nowhere it seems, until you choose otherwise."


Female Gnome Druid 1

Kess calmly takes a step forward and points at the center pirate. The air around him smells of ozone as tiny arcs of electricity crackle about him. As he is bufetted by a quick surge of wind, you hear the sound of a miniature crack of thunder.

Storm Burst (domain ability)
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 of Non-lethal damage (target is also at -2 attack penalty for the round).


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

'Right, and its on ...' Alistair thinks to himself with reluctant resignation.

He positions himself and attempts Total Defense +4 defensive dodge bonus to AC to be able to dodge any oncoming assault should any of them make the slightest move in his direction in response to Kess's touch.


Male Orc Expert 5

Will have map and initiative rolls up sometime tomorrow.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard (Sea Singer) 1
Character Information:
[HP: 9/9]; [Armor Class: 14; Touch: 12; Flat Footed: 10]; [BAB: +0; CMB: +1 (+3 Trip); CMD: 13 (15 v. Trip)]; [Saves: Fortitude: +1; Reflex: +4; Will: +2]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +4]

"Ladies, if you wanted to ask us to the cotillion you should have asked us earlier. I'm afraid we're spoken for now." As the lightning from the Druid sparks around one of the thugs, Randall grimaces "Well we're in it now." he thinks to himself as he punches one of the nearest sailors.
Attack (unarmed strike) roll: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Wow! the dicebot does not like me.


Male Orc Expert 5

That's what happens when you try to get ahead of the GM. It scowls at you. When it already frowns on player survival.


Male Orc Expert 5

"AR! GET THEM!"

You can't quite point out who says it as chaos erupts the second the lightning strikes.

Ryzern1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Randall1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Riven1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Alistair1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Kess 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Mugwort 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Bad guys
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Good guys are first!

Rand steps forward and takes a swing at the victim of Kess's assault and misses wildly.

Rest are up!

MAP!


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

"Right boys, mind the captain's orders, bloody 'em but leave 'em breathing." Alistair says as he moves in towards Jape, taking aim at the ruffian's right eye.

Unarmed Strike (nonlethal): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

... and finds a large pocket of space instead of his head.


Mugwort steps five feet forward toward Jaundiced Jape and snaps his fist in a rabbit punch to the man's testicles.

Dirty Trick! Provokes an AoO if he can one, though I'm not sure if I'm still hidden or not. The goal is to place a sickened condition on him... And of course, it's just fun!

CMB: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

And here I thought you boys wanted to chat. Oh well, da hard way it is.

Not one for a full frontal assault; Riven took a sidestep to attack Maheem from an angle.

move action to V-11. Flanking position with Mogwort.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 = 13

Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Sneak Damage if hit: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Female Gnome Druid 1

Assuming the combat round started after my Storm Burst...

Kess casts another Storm Burst, this one is directed at Slippery Sy before stepping behind Rand (Y10, possibly enabling Rand to get an AoO on Sy if he tries to close in on Kess). "I can summon more storms on the lot of you jackals if you do not yield."

Storm Burst #2
Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Non-lethal.


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

"This is a waste of time. I believe we all have actual work to do."

Ryzern back away from any attacker.

Move to -7, W Full defence ac 16.


Male Orc Expert 5

Will update to next round once the witcher i got for 3$ finishes downloading on my laptop.


Go Steam sale!


Male Orc Expert 5

The brawl ensues as Ryzern ducks for cover. Kess quickly eliminates their apparent leader but this does nothing to slow their attack. Within moments they're upon you and the seasoned bar brawlers seem much more adept at fist to face combat than you might expect. Riven manages to land a solid hit on Maheems jaw who turns about and nails him with a viciou blow to the gut 6 nonlethal. Jaundiced jape doesn't notice the goblin attempting to box with his ballsack as he too puts a blow solidly along alistairs midsection 6 more nonlethal. Rand eats a boot to the side as he stands dumbfounded over the suddenly felled Kess and Aretta sideles around the pair and and just barely manages to give the gnome a solid kick in the teeth. "I'll learn ya ya grubbny leprechaun thing!" Rand and Kess both take 5 nonlethal each.

Group is up!

MAP!


Seeing the gnome get kicked, Mugwort crows. However, for some reason he still feels a sense of obligation to help the ne'er-do-wells he was pressed with... Feeling this, he snaps a kick at Maheem!

Kick! 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

HP = 10 / 6 nonlethal

Riven harrumphed...Ugh!.. as he took the jab to his gut...dat damn near took da wind out of me sails, it did...

He knew he couldnt take too long to think so he swung a haymaker at Maheem.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 = 16

Damage: 1d3 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (6) = 10

Stand fast lads! We got dem against da ropes, we do.


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

HP = 9 / 6 nonlethal

Alistair is winded by the well placed blow of Jaundiced Jape. His eyes bulge as the shock of it takes hold of him, he desperately flails back at Jape doing little more than advertising is failure.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Damage (non-lethal): 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

All that is heard out of Alistair is a muted groan. His mind, occupied by the fight, is now overwhelmed by competing thoughts - his looking bad in front of the others and the fact that he is getting his ass handed to him.


Female Gnome Druid 1

HP = 10/5 non-lethal

Kess takes the blow from Aretta before answering with another miniature storm. "Leprechaun eh? You can have this pot of gold if you like."

Storm Burst #3
Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 of non-lethal damage.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard (Sea Singer) 1
Character Information:
[HP: 9/9]; [Armor Class: 14; Touch: 12; Flat Footed: 10]; [BAB: +0; CMB: +1 (+3 Trip); CMD: 13 (15 v. Trip)]; [Saves: Fortitude: +1; Reflex: +4; Will: +2]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +4]

Round #: 2
Initiative:
Hit points: 9/4 (non lethal)
AC: 12 ; T: 12 ; FF: 10
CMD: 13
Condition:

Rand will jab at Sy Lonegan.
Attack roll: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Just beat me sensless right now.


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

Round 2
Tark, response of the rest of the ship? Cheering?

Move action. Move to Z,-9

Standard action. Punch Aretta. 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20 damage 1d3 ⇒ 2 non-lethal. Aha! Apparently she has a blind side. Confirm 1d20 ⇒ 12 if confirmed crit damage 1d3 ⇒ 3.

Using the storm slinging gmone as a distraction the lanky cook's mate lands a solid double handed blow on her attacker.


Male Orc Expert 5

Mahem stumbles as Mugworts kick throws his knee out lowering his head right into a devastating haymaker by Riven. The big Rahamoudi man drops to the ground clutching a broken nose and trying not to drown in his own blood.

Jaundiced jape easily sidesteps out of the way of Alistair and laughs as he rewards him with a devastating knee to the gut. 4 nonlethal "Aye, I'll be moindin 'is orders alright.

Aretta easily hops over the blow of the gnome and leaps into a hammer blow by the scrawny wizard that sends her reeling before she throws a wild haymaker of her own at the gnome missing wide.

Rand throws a quick jab that comes nowhere near Sy who responds with an equally maateurish blow of his own.

ROUND 3!

GOOD GUYS ARE UP!

MAP!


Male Orc Expert 5

The ship is cheering on the bout but not exactly picking sides.


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

In another, somewhat desperate volley,he digs deep and wide arms a sweeping swing at Jape, hoping momentum makes up for accuracy. His grimacing face saying it all.

Unarmed Strike (nonlethal): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Damage:1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

At first he's not sure if the crack he hears is his own knuckles or Japes meaty jaw.


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Nighty night bucko!

Riven grinned as his first foe hit the planks chin first. His knuckles would be stiff but it wouldnt be the first time...nor da last I reckon... He quickly stepped up beside Duphrane and threw an uppercut at the lug in front of him.

Attack Jaundiced Jape: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Damage: 1d3 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (5) = 8


Female Gnome Druid 1

As Aretta reels from Ryzern's blow, Kess seizes the opportunity to take her own swing at her before backing up a step (into X9).

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Damage: 1d2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Mugwort smiles at the brawling as knuckles hit and bones crack. It definitely reminds him of family reunions at home...

He jabs at Jape again, trying to hit him small and hard.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 25
Damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human (Varisian) Bard (Sea Singer) 1
Character Information:
[HP: 9/9]; [Armor Class: 14; Touch: 12; Flat Footed: 10]; [BAB: +0; CMB: +1 (+3 Trip); CMD: 13 (15 v. Trip)]; [Saves: Fortitude: +1; Reflex: +4; Will: +2]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +4]

Randall takes another swing at Sy lonegan
Unarmed attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

Round three

Push attempt on Aretta to break flank on Rand1d20 ⇒ 15

The peg-legged cooks' mate slams what little body mass he has into the woman he attacked before. Trying to hem her in and crowd her movements.


Male Orc Expert 5

After savage beatings start getting handed out the group quickly starts outnumbering the bullies as Jaundiced jape goes down in a rain of blows. Cursing and screaming the woman attempts to respond to Ryzerns successful shove with a powerful knee to the groin 5 nonlethal.

Sy continues trying to beat Rand senseless and seems equally incompetent in a fist fight.

ROUND 4!

GOOD GUYS UP!


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

Round 4
Initiative 22
HP: 9/10 non-lethal

Alistair, emboldened by his success, moves in on Sy, stepping over Fips (Y,11) in a bid to double down on his luck and fell one of the two remaining thugs.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

As yet another of their aggressors went down; Riven really started to get into the fight.

Dat's it lads! Down to two, what dey gonna do? Hah hah!

With sure feet the pirate slipped around to the other side of the berth deck.

Move action from W-11 to AA-9

Where he promptly threw a left cross at the somewhat pretty lass that just kneed ole Ryzern where it counts.

Attack Aretta: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Damage: 1d3 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (1) = 5


Male Human (Varisian) Bard (Sea Singer) 1
Character Information:
[HP: 9/9]; [Armor Class: 14; Touch: 12; Flat Footed: 10]; [BAB: +0; CMB: +1 (+3 Trip); CMD: 13 (15 v. Trip)]; [Saves: Fortitude: +1; Reflex: +4; Will: +2]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +4]

Rand will continue his comical dance with Sy.
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Slowly rising to a level of mediocrity.


Seeing Jape go down, Mugwort resists the obvious urge to chew on his face. After all, Mugwort had no idea where that face had been... Plus, he had standards. He was a goblin, after all, not some hairy gnome.

He steps five feet to the south, and kicks his peg leg at Sy Lonegan!

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Gnome Druid 1

Round 4
Kess steps toward Aretta to administer a swift kick. (If she's down, I'll move to AA-11 (flanking with Mugwort) and deliver my kick to Sy).

Unarmed Attack (Aretta): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 for 1d2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 non-lethal damage.

Or...
Unarmed Attack (Sy): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21 for 1d2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 non-lethal damage.


"Gnome! I see halflings hit harder than silly storm gnome! Maybe Mugwort give you lessons, eh?"


Female Gnome Druid 1

"If I needed lessons on how to burn things, eat dung, or how to properly fear domesticated animals, I would consult you, vermin. However, I can offer YOU lessons about my 'silly storms' if you wish."


"Stupid gnome! You no eat dung, you BURN dung!"


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

Round four
Sorry guys. You keep enjoying the fight I'll be over here.

With an undignified grunt the thin man folds in half and goes down moaning.

Thinking "There, I showed willing enough to fight but so bad at it that they will leave me be as the cook. It will mean I'm low in the pecking order. But I can take humiliation. At least until I get my book."


Male Orc Expert 5

In a round of savage blows your attackers fall to the floor in a rain of painful groans and delirious grunts.

Combat over.


Male Orc Expert 5

The crew cheers until there is a crack of the whip and Master Scourge roars as he descends the stairs.

"GET TO WORK! GET TO WORK YOU LAZY DOGS OR I'LL GIVE YE THREE LASHES FER LAZINESS!"


Mugwort scowls, then heads to the deck to get his assignment for the day.


male Human Rogue (Pirate) 1

Riven looked over the pile of bodies and smiled ear to ear.

Now dat dere be da second best way to start da day I say. Yes sir it is. Da first I'll leave to your imaginations. Hohoho! Now look alive and get to high stepping lads.

Riven will take the time to move Ryzern to a comfortable spot out of the way and scramble up into the rigging to get to work.


Male Human Universalist Wizard 2

Ryzern accepts Jolly's help to stand and even manages a normal walk for most of the trip to the galley.
"I can think of many many better ways to start a morning. But then I am cursed with an active imagination."


Male Half-Elven Swashbuckler Lvl1 HP 9/9 INIT+4 AC 16 CMB+2 CMD+16 Rapier (+5 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 Saves: F+0 R+6 W+0

Alistair tries to shake the rocks in his head back into place. He briskly climbs up on deck and makes himself inconspicuous by attending to busy work as he waits for orders.

101 to 150 of 455 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Skull and Shackles: Feversea Swashbucklers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.