Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tark's Skull and Shackles: Besmara's Harpies (Inactive)

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT MAP!


151 to 200 of 887 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

It would be me pleasure t' be havin' yer assistance.

Rorgrim continues filleting the fish and places them aside to be cubed and battered.

Aye, I would love t' crack ole Scourge's hade. What plan do ye be havin' t' get our gear back?

He finishes filleting and starts cubing being very careful to make sure there are no bones remaining.

What about th' others who be pressganged wi' us? Can they be trusted? Be they plannin' on meetin' us tonight?


Female Human Cleric 1

Rhialla nods at the big man's words, seeing the wisdom in them.

"Aye, if we plan to survive this mess, we need to watch each other's backs,"she grins.

"I found the mace, thanks.....thoigh if you happen to come across a rapier, I'll be more useful with that."


F Stormborn sorceror(2), Halfling Female [AC 13, Current HP 2/10, F+1, R+2, W+5, Init +3,Perc+3]

"Aye, the others. I believe the only correct answer is that they are not yet tainted by the power struggles onboard. So trusted? Yes, for now. I did pass word, but to meet at 2nd bell. I've no problem with the officers. Just enforcing thier position as the lawful..snicker.. authority onboard. Fingering a knife, swishing it around, feeling for heft. With a grimace, she resumes filleting and deboning. "I'm not one to win battles in a fair fight. This knife will only get me in trouble. Better to take my beatings, smile afterwards. Eventually they stop. If they wanted muscle, Mr.Scourge wouldn't have pressganged me. So it gets me thinking, they be trying to break my spirit, then reveal the real purpose that I'm here. Waiting game. They have the advantage. So I wait. Pausing for another breath, she grabs some withered vegetables. These get a quick cleaning, dicing and toss into the pot.


Male Orc Expert 5

Just letting you know I'm back so to go ahead and start wrapping up the conversation.


Lorn Butterrum wrote:

"Aye, the others. I believe the only correct answer is that they are not yet tainted by the power struggles onboard. So trusted? Yes, for now. I did pass word, but to meet at 2nd bell. I've no problem with the officers. Just enforcing thier position as the lawful..snicker.. authority onboard. Fingering a knife, swishing it around, feeling for heft. With a grimace, she resumes filleting and deboning. "I'm not one to win battles in a fair fight. This knife will only get me in trouble. Better to take my beatings, smile afterwards. Eventually they stop. If they wanted muscle, Mr.Scourge wouldn't have pressganged me. So it gets me thinking, they be trying to break my spirit, then reveal the real purpose that I'm here. Waiting game. They have the advantage. So I wait. Pausing for another breath, she grabs some withered vegetables. These get a quick cleaning, dicing and toss into the pot.

Aye. We must all stick together. Be tell th' others that I be in. If Scourge will let ye cook some, I will work on th' deck. I be havin' had a lot o' experience on a vessel an' be havin' th' strength t' perform th' harder duties,

Rorgrim extends his hand (fish guts and all). It be a pact then?


Female Human Fighter (Unarmed Fighter) 1

Siera walks in, visibly intimidated by the summons and gathered people. She smirks jokingly.

Is their room fo' one more?


F Stormborn sorceror(2), Halfling Female [AC 13, Current HP 2/10, F+1, R+2, W+5, Init +3,Perc+3]
Quote:


Aye. We must all stick together. Be tell th' others that I be in. If Scourge will let ye cook some, I will work on th' deck. I be havin' had a lot o' experience on a vessel an' be havin' th' strength t' perform th' harder duties,

Rorgrim extends his hand (fish guts and all). It be a pact then?

The fishgut-covered hand engulfs hers, some of the slime squeezes out and drip on the floor. Not that you'd notice.

"It be a pact. But I'll not have you ask to take my place, lose favor and depart from the kitchens. As long as they focus on the easily beaten, ie me, they may forget or overlook minor rulebreaking by you others. And if I recall from my previous voyage under duress, your favor would only give them another tool for manipulation. It will be a long and painful voyage but not without hope. Accidents happen.

Speaking of hope, Welcome Siera Saltwater. How goes the rigging? Any view of land? We be making a pact to watch over each other, or at very least discredit the bootlicking thugs onboard."


Female Human Cleric 1

"Always room for one more," Rhialla says with a grin, "These bastards outnumber us 6 or 7 to one."


(Male Mwangi Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Beastmorph) 2 AC 14/11/13 / HP 18/18 / F +5 R +4 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +7)

"Jah dey do Rhialla" Mumbata replys. "Dat's why we play ut smart. Yah?" Looking around the group Mumbata continues. "Da way ah see ut. Furst ting, we gots ah gut our gear back. Da half-ork. She be superstious. Someone good with da words mught want da speak with hur. Den... we need da start making sum friends. What ja think?"


Female Human Fighter (Unarmed Fighter) 1
Lorn Butterrum wrote:
Speaking of hope, Welcome Siera Saltwater. How goes the rigging? Any view of land? We be making a pact to watch over each other, or at very least discredit the bootlicking thugs onboard."[/b]

Rotten sons of b#&~+es, they are. I'll try an' help ya little one, but I spend most of tha day in the rigging.


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea Witch) 2

"I can tell that's north..." She points in the direction of north, "...but without a chart, can't really tell where we're at. For what that's worth. And who 'mongst the crew be willing to help us? I ain't been havin' much luck myself on that front, 'sides the group of you." "At least I hope this group. Definitely seem ta be better shipmates."

Sorry for taking so long to throw up another post. First day off from work trip and getting my butt kicked from it.


Female Human Cleric 1

"Well there's Sandara Quinn, another priestess of Besmara like myself, and a decent heart on her. She's the one who healed Lorn the other night. There's a also a girl calls herself Barefoot Samm. Seems friendly enough, I like her. Anybody else run into any friendlies?"


F Stormborn sorceror(2), Halfling Female [AC 13, Current HP 2/10, F+1, R+2, W+5, Init +3,Perc+3]

"I cannot say I have, outside of Sandara that is. I think I just draw thier ire. The good thing about this? I think I can keep thier focus if a distraction is needed."

Her non-idle fingers are working some line into a bit of wearable artwork. Despite her efforts she is paying attention, and it isn't long before she starts to size up the others for useful knotty needs.


Male Orc Expert 5

Last chance. Update proper when I get up later.


F Stormborn sorceror(2), Halfling Female [AC 13, Current HP 2/10, F+1, R+2, W+5, Init +3,Perc+3]

Lets try this again.

"Did anyone find anything of interest in the other quarters? And you said there was a mage onboard? How'd I miss that?"

She scans the others for hints of thier background, does not pry.


Male Orc Expert 5

Need a daytime action from Rhialla and for Mumbata to roll his actual check minding the penalties for shirking. By the way I dont suppose one of you has kept track of all the places you have explored? Sorry it's been too long and trying to catch up has taken longer and more of a bother than I expected. Sorry if this seems a lousy update after such a wait.

Action Summaries:
Rhialla: Task Failed
Action Pending

Mumbata: Task Pending
Action Shirk (Aid another Rhialla failed)

Sylvestra: Task Passed
Action Sneak to explore upper deck

Lorn: Task Failed by lots (whipping time!)
Action Shirk: Where do you want to go?

Siera Saltwater: Task Passed
Action Sneak Quartermaster's store

Rorgrim: Task Passed
Action: Sneak an area no one has searched.

Is this correct?


F Stormborn sorceror(2), Halfling Female [AC 13, Current HP 2/10, F+1, R+2, W+5, Init +3,Perc+3]

Lorn will have found the ship's gear locker (Sail, rope, pitch etc) and spent as much time as possible until coming out to help haul in the fish with Rorgrim.

I kept track of the people we've met (minus spoilered activities)
YAY, Whipping post


(Male Mwangi Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Beastmorph) 2 AC 14/11/13 / HP 18/18 / F +5 R +4 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +7)

After taking the hit for shirking I rolled a modified 9 for my stealth check


Yes for me.


F Stormborn sorceror(2), Halfling Female [AC 13, Current HP 2/10, F+1, R+2, W+5, Init +3,Perc+3]

Lorn's location, if there is no designated gear locker, can be any smallish cramped space not yet explored or otherwise, ie ballast or chain locker. May the gods help her if she finds the rum.


(Male Mwangi Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Beastmorph) 2 AC 14/11/13 / HP 18/18 / F +5 R +4 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +7)

Still waiting for the status update. As of last I was in the hold with Rhialla after shirking


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea Witch) 2
Lorn Butterrum wrote:

"Did anyone find anything of interest in the other quarters? And you said there was a mage onboard? How'd I miss that?"

She scans the others for hints of thier background, does not pry.

"Haven't done too much searching myself at present. Been listening to the sea and her creatures, tryin' to regain the blessings I lost. I figure last time came ta me by way of a parrot, tried makin' friends with that damn one on deck, not much luck though."

That is my correct action.


Female Human Cleric 1

While running around after rats, Rhialla takes the opportunity to see where the main food stores are, trying to get a grasp on how long they can remain at sea with the supplies they have. Sneak

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male Orc Expert 5

K that just means we are missing Siera. I've updated the notes with places you have explored

Rhialla, even with Mumbata's help, can do little to nothing to make the rat's scurry less rapidly or for the roaches to scurry within reach as they slip into cracks or crawl along hard to reach places just out of the light. Rhiall takes her time while hunting to explore the main hold a place loud and smelly with the noise and s$&& of a dozen pigs who meander about freely while one crew member mumbles angrily in his attempts at fixing the pen they apparently shattered. One lifts its nose at you and snorts loudly before it goes back to its foraging. Shackles bred pigs are not very big but are plenty fat and tasty. This breed is well suited to life on a boat. Two sets of stairs lead up to separate rooms from the rest of the boat which you discern to be the captains quarters and officers quarters respectively. You were warned early on about trekking into the captains quarters having been told that the captain likes to keep such miscreants alive for a long time indeed should they survive the trapped door. The officers quarters is guarded by a man who is chained to the foremast by his neck. He looks immensely strong and has a vacant look in his eye. He gives you a dumb toothy grin as you look at him and reaches into a nearby bucket where he pulls out a fistful of live clawing crabs and begins to masticate the whole lot tiny bits of crab falling from his mouth as he chews loudly.

Mumbata faces a similar problem as his attempts to help Rhialla only stifle his own hunting instincts. Granted this is a far cry from the spear fishing and boar hunting of his home land.

Sylvestra takes care of her jobs quickly and makes an excuse to get up on the poop deck. The mizzenmast rises 30 feet
above this deck. The ship’s bridge protrudes forward of
the mizzenmast, and holds the ship’s wheel. The wheel
is 3 feet across and has 10 spokes decorated with silver
inlays, its bolts carved to resemble kraken heads. An iron
cage hangs from the side of the mizzenmast, containing
the body of Harmak Gruft, a pirate who beat the captain
at dice. Gruft is dead, but his ugly parrot Pluck perches
atop the cage, still waiting for its master to awaken. The
aptly named Pluck, which has lost more than few of its
feathers, you tried unsuccessfully to coax the parrot down only receiving a stream of nasty curse words as a result. The parrot regards you with one eye before going "Saucy c~&+ explosion! *SQUAWK* ALL HANDS ON THE S$!%TER DECK! *SQUAWK*"

Whether this was a call for help or a greeting it does not get anyone's attention. It seems the crew is inured to the parrots apparent outbursts.

Lorn finds herself hiding in the cabin girl's quarters. She is off attending to her own duties while outside you can hear Master Scourge screaming for the "no good lazy wee b+&#* to get out here and get back to work or you'll be flayed alive" his tone suggesting that flaying might happen anyway. It is a small cot with nothing to personalize it from its occupant. A single unlit candle sits beside a straw mattress. Apparently if the girl has any sort of worldly possessions she carries them with her everywhere.

Siera manages to find the quartermaster's store. It is a crowded place of boxes, and several lockers. It is being manned by what appears to be a reedy looking half orc female with a number of sharp looking throwing axes tucked in her belt. She is bent over a locker and as you lean in to take a closer look you hold back some excitement as you spot a bit of the shark leather of your hide armor. She closes the locker and stands up turning around to return to a work bench where she picks up an axe and starts sharpening it. A jagged scar runs from one side of the neck to the other. Given time to rummage you find two lockers, two chests, and two big trunks one metal and one wood. Most of the gear is locked up. You spend some time looking around but the quartermaster seems very thorough about keeping things inside the lockers or cupboards making it difficult to easily pocket soemthing and run off.

Rorgrim takes the time he spends preparing the meal taking a look through the quarters of Ambrose and Grok who both have poorly locked lockers at the foot of their bed. A dozen or so of Kroop's chickens are also here and you take the time to gather a couple of eggs before they roll into some unreachable place in the room and begin to rot.

As the bloody hour comes and the shift starts to end Lorn is finally caught as she tries to sneak away and get herself some food. They waste no time with ceremony and within moments the halfling is strapped hard to the mast and whipped in a frenzy by the incensed master scourfe. Mister Plugg doesn't even bother counting and the captain is not even present.

3d3 + 6 ⇒ (2, 3, 3) + 6 = 14 Nonlethal.

At the end Mr Plugg announces to the halfling in a way guaranteed for her to hear. "Next time ye piss covered go I'll be taking personal delight in punishing you myself."

He grips the cat of nine tails at his belt meaningfully its sharp thorns glinting menacingly at you.


Female Human Cleric 1

As soon as Plugg walks away Rhialla goes over to Lorn, gently placing a hand on her torn back, she focuses. Lorn feels a pulse of euphoria a rush like that of good rum, accompanied by the faint hint of the flavor in her mouth. Faintly she can almost hear clapping and boot stomping, the sounds of whild celebration that fade as she regains her senses.

Channel positive energy twice2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10


Rorgrim looks on in disgust. If only I be havin' me hammer, I'd be hitting ole Scourge and Plugg upside dey hades!

Rorgrim walks over to Lorn after Buxom heals her. It'll be alright wee one. We be goin' t' help get ye through this. Rorgrim picks Loren up and tries to dust her off.


F Stormborn sorceror(2), Halfling Female [AC 13, Current HP 2/10, F+1, R+2, W+5, Init +3,Perc+3]

Lorn opens her eyes to the world. "Damn thars gods' blessed rum. Been chasing that since me first taste forever ago." Looking at the mast and the blood splatters on deck, as Rorgrim lifts her up, "One of you guys volunteer me for rat duty as punishment among my own kind. Need to get out of sight for a bit." Flexes her arms and shoulder blades to loosen them up after the whipping.

halfling:
"Toljathisllbealongvoyage. Sametimetomorrow, eh? Wheres my rum ration..."

Once again, stepping a wee bit slower, acknowledging the crude commentary with simple smiles as if to her fan club, she steps into the grog lineup.


(Male Mwangi Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Beastmorph) 2 AC 14/11/13 / HP 18/18 / F +5 R +4 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +7)

Seeing Lorn beaten again Mumbata curses under his breath. Scourge promised her da cat nuxt time, eh guts da hulp er. Once she's lowered and Rhialla comes to her aid, Mumbata breaths a sign of relief, that is until the rum is passed out."Bah dur be mur piss in dis rum den dur be rum." Looking around Mumbata leans over the edge of the main deck and dumps the rum overboard.

Sneak 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Ahnother lung nught at sea... water, water everywhere, un nut ah drup da drunk. Yo, ho, ho, I need to get off dis boat! Realizing how dangerous it can be to become lost in his musings, Mumbata snaps awake and looks around. Nuw, whur is dat man, who beat da dwarf at arm-wreseting on da furst day. Ah luk da share uh tale ur two with da likes uh him.

Edit: Nat 1... that can't be good!


Female Human Fighter (Unarmed Fighter) 1

Siera rushes to the halfling's side and holds her while Rhialla heals the small woman.

Wounds the back, but hurts the pride even more.

As Lorn's conscience returns, the woman suggests:

Ya'd better try gettin' some sleep, dear. I can watch over ya during the night, make sure noone tries pulling any s%$@ with ya.

She enters the line for the rum rations with a sour face, remembering the awful taste of the probably spoiled beverage.

Better get it done wit.


Female Human Cleric 1

Rhialla's eyes scan the crew, finding any showing either clear or hidden disapproval of the brutality issued so far.

Sense motive1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Hey everybody, RUM!!!


Male Orc Expert 5

Sandara and the other's you have befriended are with you dragging the bloodied Lorn off to tend to her wounds. Master Scourge sneers, at least with his face you think it's a sneer, at you from across the deck. Mr. Plugg returns to the other officers on the poop deck and gives an unpleasant laugh at something someone says.

Rhialla gets a mixed impression but the days work nd the stress makes things difficult at best to judge.

Night actions if you have not already posted them thank you.


Rorgrim is interested in a game.


F Stormborn sorceror(2), Halfling Female [AC 13, Current HP 2/10, F+1, R+2, W+5, Init +3,Perc+3]

As Lorn is fatigued as well as recently healed yet again, she intends to recover a bit in the hammack. Curiously she holds no hard feelings regarding the punishment, and appears to not hear encouraging or disparaging words equally. Her efforts to finish the sling begin in earnest. She lets fly a soapstone she pocketed, adjusting the length as needed. She has no need for a masterwork sling.


Female Human Fighter (Unarmed Fighter) 1

Emboldened by the head-spinning rum, Siera walks to the table where men are having their arm-wrestling competition. She sits heavily, putting her arm on the table.

Any o' you boys man enough to try me?

Siera will try joining in the game. Strenght check if needed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea Witch) 2

During the punishment

Sylvestra watches Lorn get beaten once again, forcing herself to watch each lash. She had seen men and women whipped before, sometimes it was necessary to keep order. But this was senseless, no way to instill loyalty in the crew. Only fear. She wanted to do something, but now wasn't the time.

Night action

Taking the rum, Sylvestra follows Rorgrim out to deck again, seeing Siera heading out as well. "Perfect," she thinks to herself as she makes to watch the games. She doesn't head back over Plucky at first, preferring to wait until everyone is well into their games. Her apparent interest in only watching is met by the unwanted attention of a too friendly sailor, who she dimisses with a whispered threat followed by a quick strike from a knee. She knew retaliation very well could come later, but she had a task to do.

After everyone returned to the game, she headed back over to the corpse, and the parrot on top. Moving around to block the view, she pulls out a piece of bread taken from dinner and offers it to Pluck. "Didn't like me much yesterday, did you ya one-eyed feathered f*~%? Well, how about a peace offerin' then?"

Regardless whether the bird takes the bread, Sylvestra continues. "Look, you don't like me. You don't like anyone sounds like. But Gruft there, he's dead. Heard he done won against the captain, and that means he gambled and lost. Me, I'm gonna gamble and win, and an a&*%%&@ like you can go a long way if you side with me. So if you wanna sit there while your owner rots, you can. There's a few others I could probably get to side with me. But I've got a good feeling 'bout you. So when you're done b+@+#in' and moanin', let me know."

Sea Empathy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Nice Sylvestra!


(Male Mwangi Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Beastmorph) 2 AC 14/11/13 / HP 18/18 / F +5 R +4 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +7)

Great roll Syl!


Female Human Cleric 1

As the games and betting draw the attention of the crew, Rhialla takes the opportunity to inspect her rum ration swirling it around as she calls upon Besmara's blessings to detect any trace of poison.

Casting Detect Poison


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea Witch) 2

Thank you, thank you. Hopefully that'll convince Pluck not to completely hate me.


Male Orc Expert 5

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Mumbata is caught immediately and is not only given a double ration of the stuff but several of the annoyed crew administer rope bashes 3 nonlethal. The crew, especially Master Scourge, watches as you now are forced to down two mugs of the stuff 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 wis penalty and 2d3 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4 charisma bonus.

LEgitimate drinkers take 1d4 ⇒ 1 wis penalty and 1d3 ⇒ 3 charisma bonus

Those participating in a game(Siera, Rorgrim) : Rather than a game of strength or skill today a group of pirates are placing bets on a game of cards. Sense Motive checks to play honestly, Bluff to, well, bluff your way to victory, or Sleight of Hand to cheat. First you place bets and then you roll the check, highest check wins the hand. Obviously someone caught cheating is in some trouble.

After a pause of breath in which the bird takes an opportunity to relieve itself on the cage it tentatively climbs down from the rusted bar and painfully makes its way up your leg. As you smile to yourself and rub the feeling back into your thigh after the bird has thoroughly mauled you it lets out a nasty curse right in your ear. It's your friend but it appears that it still knows quite a repertoire of curse words.

Still need a night action from Mumbata and Rhialla


(Male Mwangi Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Beastmorph) 2 AC 14/11/13 / HP 18/18 / F +5 R +4 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +7)

I guess I was not clear in my previous post. Mumbata will seek out and talk to the guy that beat Rorgrim at arm wrestling the first night.

Nuw, whur is dat man, who beat da dwarf at arm-wreseting on da furst day. Ah luk da share uh tale ur two with da likes uh him.


Female Human Cleric 1

The result of the Detect Poison will determine my night action


Male Orc Expert 5

Mumbata finds the man in the corner of the hold not participating in the fun and activities and sharpening a long knife. He stares straight ahead looking at no one and it seems that others are paying him the courtesy of not attracting his attention. His face bears the cold dead gaze Mumbata has witnessed on the faces of a number of undersea predators. Lit by a single candle it seems that his form dominates that corner and all that can be heard as you get closer to him is the rough grinding of his long knife upon stone.


Female Human Cleric 1

Rhialla takes to the deck waiting until the majority of the crew is well into thier rum or the games of chance and strength to slip off to explore the aft deck. While out of sight she casts a quick spell, burning the impurity and spilage from the pisswater rum issued by the captain before taking a swig.

Take 20 on perception = 24
Stealth1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Cast Purefy food and Drink


Sense Motive:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


F Stormborn sorceror(2), Halfling Female [AC 13, Current HP 2/10, F+1, R+2, W+5, Init +3,Perc+3]

ZZZzzzzzzz
The slow swaying of her hammock provides a small refuge from today's ordeal. Her sleep is only slightly troubled as the rotgut rum takes effect, erasing the god-blessed aftertaste of smoothest rum healing.


Male Orc Expert 5
Mumbata of Bonuwat wrote:


CHA check to adjust attitude 1d20

Hang on I have to see if there is a level below "hostile"


(Male Mwangi Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Beastmorph) 2 AC 14/11/13 / HP 18/18 / F +5 R +4 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +7)

Perhaps made bold by the grog that was forced down his throat Mumbata walks up to the silent man, puts his back to the hull, and slides down until he is sitting next to him.

"Ah hurd ja tulk'n ack when ja wresteled da dwarf. Ja said. "Ever seen what blood looks like in cold weather at night matey? It steams a bit, looks black. Kind 'o like the souls escapin to the boneyard. And when you slice a man open and his guts spill out all over the deck in the dark all shinin and wriggling loike fishbait? No soight like it anywhere else in the world." Wull Ah grew up in da jungles of da Mwangi, dere be snakes dat ull make ja Blood turn da sluge un run out of ja nose un ears. Un ah spider dats bit will make ja arm durn black as Ask and rot off nut three days later. But dat uaint da only death ah seen matey. Ah used da be on ah slaver ship. Da buttom decks was ah place uh death dat would ah mad even Pharasma cringe. Ah could tell ja ah story or two if ja luk..."

CHA check to adjust attitude 1d20 ⇒ 7


Female Human Cleric 1

Don't forget the +4 for being liquored up


Male Orc Expert 5

The mans left eye twitches slightly but he makes no response and continues to stare his cold dead stare no noise apparent from him other than the soft, slow grinding of the knife on stone. Mumbata stands there awkwardly though he is sure the man heard him.

Congratulations Rhialla you've just made non-alcoholic rum. Thousands of brewers are now having trouble sleeping tonight. And Cayden Cailean just felt the force of the blasphemy. Thankfully you don't actually worship him.

Rhialla: You had seen Sylvestra up on the poop deck you are now exploring earlier attempting to coax the foul mouthed parrot down from the gibbet a now dessicated corpse resides in. The wheel sits here as you well know and most of the time the aft deck is off limits as this is where the captain and his officers spend a good deal of their time making it off limits to crew members not carrying messages or the cabin girl. You find not much is worth seeing up here other than the wheel which has fancifully carved spokes and metal handles molded to look like kraken heads.

Needs me a gamblin roll from Siera please.

151 to 200 of 887 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Skull and Shackles: Besmara's Harpies All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.