Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT/DUNGEON MAP!


351 to 400 of 3,623 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Before Bloodless opens the door, Calla dons her armor and straps her sword back to her hip. She wraps an extra shirt around the lower portion of her face.

"What? She asks anyone who looks askance at her. "Whitey may have said only thieves wear masks, but since Ah imagine he'll give this girl some sausage and send her on her way after she talks, Ah don't want her knowing what Ah look like. Bad enough she'll know we're with Whitey. He kind of sticks out in a crowd."

Seeing that the woman is still bound, Calla sits against the wall, her back to the room, but close enough to the door that she can hear what's happening. She lays her drawn sword on the floor next to her and pulls her spellbook, studying while one ear remains on the room in case there's any need for help.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless flashes Calla a slightly enigmatic but curiously friendly look in response to her comments.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Bejis, still wanting to rest, will try to find a spot where he can listen in. He will use Sense Motive (with his +1 bonus) to the conversation.

He has a suitable rag to hide his face on hand, but not wearing it.

He is not wearing armor, but has a belt on with healing potions, a bag of caltrops, and a dagger. He has his greatsword next to him, ready to be wielded.


Male Orc Expert 5

She seems rather hostile, spitting kicking, and otherwise being quite belligerent during the entire interview. She responds to questions like "how did you find the place you were capture?" with "by the scent of your cowardice you whorseon!" After a bit she calms down or rather tires out from kicking and spitting at you while swearing to hunt you down like the scum dog that you are or come back from the hells themselves to take you in your nightmares. Whichever seems feasible at the time.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless is hardly surprised, he'd probably be a bit the same.

"I do admire your resilience and defiance, though I can't say your words give me much to take back to my comrades. If you would prefer to simply do things their way rather than mine, I will inform them you would prefer a swift execution, as you wish. I can't guarantee you another day to make up your mind to accept my mercy, as I am fast losing their patience championing your position"

Bloodless checks her bonds are still tight, then leaves the room.

His look to Calla and Bejis is a little uncertain.

He speaks loudly into the middle distance, loud enough for the captive to hear...
"If she won't take terms for surrender by this time tomorrow, then do with her as you will."

he then moves to the semi restored altar and falls into prayer.


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Not sure if I can do this before Bloodless' last post; if not, no worries.

Hearing the woman's cursing, Call lets out an exasperated sigh and slams down her spell book and picks up her blade. "Anyone touches this and Ah'll gut them," she mutters, pointing at the leather-bound book. Stalking into the room, she puts the edge of her blade along the woman's throat, possibly drawing a thin line of blood.

"Ah suggest you tell mah associate what he wants to know. He's the only reason that some of our other companions -- who have gone a long time without a woman -- didn't spend last night with you, after which Ah'm sure we'd have left your corpse on some garbage heap somewhere. Cooperate and you may still get out of here alive; otherwise, well, Ah wouldn't want to be in your situation."

Then, slowly sliding the cold blade along the woman's skin, she stalks back out of the room, sitting back down against the wall and resuming her spells.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Check: You can use Intimidate to force an opponent to act friendly toward you for 1d6 × 10 minutes with a successful check. The DC of this check is equal to 10 + the target's Hit Dice + the target's Wisdom modifier. If successful, the target gives you the information you desire, takes actions that do not endanger it, or otherwise offers limited assistance. After the Intimidate expires, the target treats you as unfriendly and may report you to local authorities. If you fail this check by 5 or more, the target attempts to deceive you or otherwise hinder your activities.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Ha! I reckon that would have happened after he politely pointed out that time was running out, a timely underscore of his message if you will :p

Bloodless gasps after his companions outburst, but more out of surprise it happened so swiftly. His surprise aside, he awaits the Hellknights more 'improved' perspective.

Now THAT'S what I want from Calla, some good old menace :)


Male Orc Expert 5

The woman gulps as the blade touches her throat and Calla issues her warning. You get the sense that she has yet to recieve the full blown training course on what to do if you're captured. "It was just an unlucky guess! We had been searching for hours when one of us ahd come across swordmarks on the wall. We followed them thinking you might have been using them to get to an open entrance!"


Male Human Barbarian 5

If Bejis can hear, he will use Sense Motive with a +1 bonus. (I assume this is a secret roll.)


Male Orc Expert 5

Bejis:
You get the impression she's afraid but stalwart. She'll likely see herself dead before giving any sensitive information. For now however she's honest.


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

"And did you tell anyone else about these marks?" Calla asks coldly.


Male Orc Expert 5

"No!" The woman says trying to inch away from the blade. "We didn't want anyone else to get credit for our success!"


Male Human Rogue 1 (burgler)

Awakening to the sounds of cussing arguing, rokan does little than observe ffrom his corner.

I know she meant me, ha , like i'd bed a captive hellknight. I prefer a good chase, makes what comes after soo much better


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"Perhaps the fault is mine for offering admiration of stoicicm and strength of purpose when all it truly represented was pig headed stupidity and will to die needlessly. I offer her the terms one would grant to civilised peoples, an offer of dignity, yet all she clearly understands is cold steel."

Bloodless looks at the Hellknight a look of betrayal and frustration writ large on his features.

"Perhaps I have been just as big a fool in my misplaced mercy, she wants it not"

Bloodless turn to leave the room, as he gets to the door he pauses.

"She's yours, do as you will, just make it clean"

He then returns to the altar to sit in quiet contemplation.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Bejis will remind anyone of those from the sewer "expedition" who are in the main room that we need to find out how the Hellknights found/tracked Arael. We can assume they found the tavern by tracking the boy.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

"I don't think this one will know that."

LeVash makes long sigh "Armiger, you are in an unpleasant situation. Had I my preference, you would have died without awareness of it. As it is, what I can offer you is a clean and quick death. If you have family that you care to tell me of, I will make sure they are informed of your passing, and that you died in performance of your duty."


Male Orc Expert 5
LeVash wrote:

"I don't think this one will know that."

LeVash makes long sigh "Armiger, you are in an unpleasant situation. Had I my preference, you would have died without awareness of it. As it is, what I can offer you is a clean and quick death. If you have family that you care to tell me of, I will make sure they are informed of your passing, and that you died in performance of your duty."

"Be done with it then treacherous dog. May the prince of darkness take your souls as playthings." She spits with surprising accuracy in Calla's face and awaits the final blow.


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Before we kill this woman -- and now I really want to after she spit in my face -- any other questions anyone has?


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

She told us what we need to know. I reckon Bejis is right that they simply followed to the tavern... nothing more to know


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

"As you wish, then. We do as we must"

Drawing his scimitar, he kills her quickly and cleanly.

"We'll need to dispose of the body. How close are we to the river?"

Tark, what time is it? How close are we to sun up?


Male Human Barbarian 5

Tark said it was morning, I assume it's at least somewhat light outside, if not already daylight

Bejis looks up in surprise at sudden killing. He mutters, "So much for getting a days rest in."

Bejis quickly looks around the room, taking note of who all is present. I wonder how we are going to clean this mess up without scaring the others.

Walking over to the closet, he looks in at the mess. "Well, I guess it gets the job done... I'll go get you a bucket of water and some rags to clean yourself up."

Bejis will go bring cleaning materials to the closet.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Noting the deed has been done, Bloodless maintains his position of prayer, asking Pharasma to judge the Hellknight leniently and consider any good deeds she may have done, and asks Desna to provide her a path of beauty to follow, that her afterlife be pleasant.

His expression is distant and slightly sullen, as though the frustration has passed and he is now greatly disappointed.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Bejis quietly suggests they leave her in the sewer with the others, as it is close by, and that is where she was supposed to be. Bejis sees that the body is wrapped in a suitable blanket or tarp.

After putting on armor and checking his gear, Bejis is ready to head out.

I think we are ready to push the plot forward.

Bejis's plan:

Bejis is ready to post some lookouts to make sure they way is clear, sneak the body out the back, and down into the sewer. He would offer a prayer to Gorum over the body (or presumably bodies), reciting a few lines of poetry, followed by a simple statement, "They fought." After waiting for a silent moment, Bejis turns and leaves.

status:
HP: 21/26


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless pulled Bejis aside with a grunt and a point at the wound as Bejis prepared to don his armour, Bloodless just presumed his way into inspecting the would and cleaning it.

Heal 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

"Should recover a bit better now it's dressed properly"


Male Orc Expert 5

The others made themselves sacarce whe the interrogation began not wanting to be anywhere near the foul mouthed and foul tempered armiger. Thus no one witnessed the brutal slaying. Cleaning up afterwards takes a while but dumping the body into the sewer seems easy enough. But you note that the bodies that were there the night before are missing.

As you go to break your fast with the other members of the Haloran League(they seem to have decided that this was a good name) you start discussing the missing bodies when Janiven comes into the temple heaving a heavy sack over her shoulders. She drops it by the door as it makes the sound of heavy leather and chain hitting the floor. Cracing her shoulders she looks exhausted and seems to have spent the night working hard.

When she sits down to eat she finally addresses the group as a whole.

"Bad news and good news." JAniven says as she starts inhaling her meal. "The good news." She snorts as she says. "The raid last night was a training exercise. Maybe if we asked nicely we can get the Order of the Rack to pay us for the service we provided." She shakes her head bitterly.

"It also turns out that we're not being pursued anymore. We lost them in the sewers and the remaining Armigers are being punished for losing us. So we're safe for now."

She sighs and keeps talking. "The bad news is the little feud of jurisdiction is over and the Order of the Rack have a hold of Arael. They'll be transporting him to Citadel Rivad this afternoon by carriage escorted by ten armigers."

She pauses to give you time to react and let the news sink in.


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

Calla wipes her face of the spittle. She looks grim, but satisfied, at LeVash's actions. "That's no less than she deserved; Ah never met someone so less interested in living. That was a clean cut, Scars, Ah thought Ah'd have to handle it mahself."

After Janiven's return and speech, she acidly remarks, "And let me guess, you'll want us to go rescue him against 10 men? Do any of these other people here know how to use a blade or cast a spell?"


Male Human Barbarian 5

Bejis eyes the bag cautiously, wondering if the strange smell is coming from the heavy bag or his boots. "Is that 'used' Armiger armor? Are we going to 'join' the escort detail?"

What do we know about Citadel Rivad and the path the carriage would take?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

"My blade does not have the finesse of yours, Calla, but I can manage as need be...but I can't see that a rescue of that sort will help. Ah...I see." LeVash scans the those who didn't come in through the sewers, "Yes, an accounting of skills would be helpful."

He turns to Janiven, "What is his likely fate if taken to Rivad? Imprisonment? Torture? Execution? Depending on his 'offense', is payment of a fine sufficient?"

"I ask because if we rescue him, then your leader becomes an escaped criminal. It severely limits his ability to walk the streets, or even to be associated with the League as it wishes to be presented. If he serves a term or pays a fine, and then walks out, he is no open and obvious enemy of the established order."

He shrugs, "If rescue is the best option, then so be it. But let's make sure it is the best option."


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless remains quiet at the news, waiting on a decision to be made as to how the task is to be approached.


Male Human Rogue 1 (burgler)

Knowledge local 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 to see what I would know of how they treat prisoners at the prison, and the most likely route there. Also tryign to recall the best spot for an attack if we deicde to.

Between bites of food, Rokan speaks up.

"6 on 10, 7 if you count Janiven. I've handled worse odds than that."

Taking a moment to wash down the food, he continues "Of course any daytime attack would draw additional guards and the odds would tip greatly in their favor."


Male Human Barbarian 5

"Political crimes are used as an excuse for a means, not for real justice." He probably has similar chances to what Seyla had.

Bejis looks around the group, trying to seize up who would be good in a fight.

"An ambush could be over fast. A few archers up high, a place to hide some swordsmen, and some sort of roadblock and spears to block the wheels... It all depends on the route though."

Bejis looks to Janiven, waiting for her to continue.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4
Bejis Krupt wrote:
"An ambush could be over fast. A few archers up high, a place to hide some swordsmen, and some sort of roadblock and spears to block the wheels..."

"That's how I'd do it, don't suppose Hellknights are used to being set upon like that. Hit them hard and fast and before they have time to make sense of it all."

"Like Bejis says, I suppose they'd simply carry out due process of law, but the laws are written by those who seek not to be overthrown so I reckon the most lenient sentence handed down would leave a bloody mess. They wont be simply looking at a little confinement or a fee... and even if they did, he'd be marked as an upstart and his public life would be over. If we just leave him to his fate like that then the revolution is over - no one will join a movement that just leaves their members to the wolves when things go bad."


Male Orc Expert 5

Janiven smiles at the groups eagerness.

"Arael is the leader of this little bunch of misfits. We could go on for a bit without him but..." She pauses as sadness crosses her face. "We wouldn't last. We need him."

She unfurls a large map that appears to be the road between Citadel Rivad and Westcrown. It's relatively showing a bridge crossing a relatively active creek and patches of trees too far from the road to use as ambush points.

"I'm not planning on a fair fight. And I'm not planning on letting the others fight either. At least not directly. The bastards are arrogant, they won't expect us to come at them on the road to their own fortress.

I'll takethe inexperienced ones and lead off with an ambush ahead of the main group to draw the mounted units towards us and away from the main group. The roads little traveled so we'll have time to set up some clatrops along the road and disrupt the horses. The specialists."
She waves a hand towards the group. "In the meantime will ambush the main group. They'll have one full blown hellknight with them. He's young so he shouldn't be too much of a threat if you're careful but he won't go down without a fight."

She sits back and crosses her arms.

"The only question is where we want to set up our ambush. We can do it practically anywhere without much trouble. The bridge is an option but that limits our movement as well as there's. Would be better if we had more archers but..." She pauses.

"One more thing. Don't make this a bloodbath. I want this to be as embarrassing as possible to them. I want them to be so shamed to have been beaten by us that they're hurled out of the citadel right on their brown stained noses. Keep as many alive as possible, let as many run as you can." She grins wickedly a bit of mischievousness poking through her fatigued and dirty exterior. "I want to give those brats every bit the training exercise they've ever asked for. In the end we'll look clean and they'll be covered in muck and shame."

"The reminds me I was thinking of returning the prisoner to them." She smiles wickedly. "I went downstairs and took care of the marks. If they want to follow them they'll find a dozen different ways to meet big mean and shadowy down there. Be a pain in the ass to drag her there but the reaction I think would be well worth it."


Male Human Barbarian 5
TarkXT wrote:
"The reminds me I was thinking of returning the prisoner to them." She smiles wickedly."

Bejis looks at LeVash expectantly.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

LeVash looks on with increasing surprise as Janiven lays out her plan, but eventually shrugs and waits for her to finish. When she mentions the prisoner, he shakes his head, "Too late on that, she has already been killed."

"If you are going to want an ambush against a hellknight group in broad daylight, I suggest we not do so as 'The Haloran League', since it seems counter to the goals we were given...or perhaps I am simply misunderstanding. If your desire is to put a fork up the backsides of the hellknights, I'm all for it, and this will do it...but I don't think it will do much to inspire the Wescrani to be better than they are."

"Have you considered the formation of two separate groups, at least publicly? The Haloran League can take responsibility for such things as dealing with the shadow beasts, and a publicly separate, more radical, group can take credit for actions which are blatantly criminal. With some care to change appearances, the core membership of each group could be the same, but to all outside appearances they would be separate, perhaps even rivals, with the Haloran League eventually using reason to reign in the other group, increasing their credibility."


Male Orc Expert 5
LeVash wrote:

LeVash looks on with increasing surprise as Janiven lays out her plan, but eventually shrugs and waits for her to finish. When she mentions the prisoner, he shakes his head, "Too late on that, she has already been killed."

"If you are going to want an ambush against a hellknight group in broad daylight, I suggest we not do so as 'The Haloran League', since it seems counter to the goals we were given...or perhaps I am simply misunderstanding. If your desire is to put a fork up the backsides of the hellknights, I'm all for it, and this will do it...but I don't think it will do much to inspire the Wescrani to be better than they are."

"Have you considered the formation of two separate groups, at least publicly? The Haloran League can take responsibility for such things as dealing with the shadow beasts, and a publicly separate, more radical, group can take credit for actions which are blatantly criminal. With some care to change appearances, the core membership of each group could be the same, but to all outside appearances they would be separate, perhaps even rivals, with the Haloran League eventually using reason to reign in the other group, increasing their credibility."

"That sounds way too complex and shifty to worry about right now. Besides sticking a fork in the backsides of people who take innocent men, women and children off the street is exactly what we're all about. Also, the government doesn't like the Order of the Rack very much. What we'll be doing is outside the city limits. If the hellknights can't keep up with their own prisoners that they bothered the dottari so much about well...." Janiven let the rest go unsaid. "This will work. And just as importantly let our presence be known."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

LeVash shrugs, "As you wish. As I said, I'm perfectly happy with doing it this way, and long-term group reputation is more the albino's concern than my own."

He begins staring at the map...


Male Human Barbarian 5

"It would have been nice to determine how to best use Seyla for our purposes, or to ask her the question we captured her for, (how the Hellknights knew to find Arael). But what's done is done." Bejis sighs.

"Time to focus on the present." Bejis looks over the map. "The bridge would be a nice chokepoint, but we need to surprise them. Some magic would go along way." Bejis pauses for a moment, thinking. "How big of a budget do we have for this rescue? Can we buy some invisibility spells?"

Bejis's suggested 'Shopping list':

6x Invisibility
4x Spear (jam in the carriages wheels to keep it from moving)
1x Alchemist's fire (unless we can outright steal the carriage)
Lots of rope (tying up Hellknights)
Several bags (to carry away armor, weapons, garments)
Good length of pink ribbon (because nothing says you've been bested when your comrades find you wearing only a pink bow.)
~8x Brand http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/brand (to kick a man while he's down)


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless smiles.

"Mounted eh?"

Bloodless walks over to the table and drops his large pack with a loud clank. Opening it up he pulls out a large bear trap and a bag of wickedly spiked caltrops.

"A road is simply a big game trail after all."


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

"Don't worry about it, Scars, Mama Bear apparently doesn't like a lot of people's ideas," Calla says quietly to LeVash, a hint of a laugh in her voice.

"Catch a lot of bears in Westcrown, Whitey? Ah don't want to know what you use that thing for."

Any chance we can see the map Janiven's put out? Might help us determine some tactics.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"Well they worked plenty well in the wilds where we used to hunt wolves and other creatures of the night, reckon they'd work equally well on unattentive two legged animals. I rather had it in mind to get a couple made with jaws treated with silver, for capturing slightly less natural animals"


Male Human Rogue 1 (burgler)

a daring plan, I like it, though I have concerns about the bridge. Not only does it limit our mobility, but its an obvious ambush spot. Also it might make some if them feel more cornered. No matter where we spring the trap, I'd like to scout it out early and find or make a good hiding spot. If you can manage to draw of their mounted escort, ill pepper them with arrows while others charge in for the rescue.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"I agree, we must scout the area well and find the best positions to hunt from...we should head out there as soon as possible so we can begin planning."


Male Orc Expert 5

Janiven's eyes widen as bloodless shows off his massive man killing trap."Um, yeah, don't think we'll need to go that far. We can use the caltrops though. I have a few bags myself we'll make use of that as well. Shame about the Armiger. Would have been nice to have left her bound and gagged in the carriage once we made our get away. That'd hit em where it hurt I think. At least tell me you didn't do it in front of the others."

"As for magic...well unless you're sorcerers yourself you can't bank on it. Tarvi's trying to study it and Gorvio suspects he might be a sorcerer but unless you like poorly cast cantrips you really can't expect much."

@Calla: There really isn't much to the map Janiven brought. It's a brief sketch that marks ambush points relative between Westcrown and Citadel Rivad. Other than the bridge Janiven informs you that the other places are merely ones where there is slightly more cover then the others.


Half-Elf (Chelaxian) Female HP 37/37, AC 17/12/16, F +7, R +4, W +9, Init +6, Per +12 Inquisitor 5

"Ah can cast a few spells that can be useful, but Ah'm afraid invisibility's a little beyond mah abilities at the moment. Ah got a spell that can nicely stun a group of people, however, or one that will make the ground too slippery to move well."


Male Human Barbarian 5

"We should move out soon so we can scout the area, but we should stock up first."

"We will need a way to force them to stop suddenly. A simple rope or chain pulled up across the road should work, but we need a way to hide it until we are ready. And we really need something sturdy to jam the wheels with."

"Then we need to figure out how to hide all of our people."

"Finally, we need to know who wants to join the melee. It's going to get rough down there."

Edit: Before the party heads out, Bejis wants to buy the following:
1 Longspear (5gp)
1 Shoanti Barbarian Chew (1gp)

and will pack food/water for the rest of today, and some for tomorrow.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

"Is the bridge arched or flat? If it is arched, Calla's spell might be a significant hindrance if cast on the downward span. Depending on the terrain, we might also be able to hide underthe bridge."


Male Human Rogue 1 (burgler)

"Caltrops will stop the horses, except maybe those ridden for combat. If janiven's plan works, they will stop to chase after her and the other decoys, leaving the other group hanging back to avoid any confrontation. If they are arrogant, and what Hellknight wannabes aren't?, they wont even suspect a trap till we've rescued them."


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"And as long as we hit them with speed before they can gather their wits, we should all move out of there laughing and smiling. Of course we also need to consider our escape plans, we don't know if our comrade will be ill or injured, or even able to walk... so movement will be something we need to think about most carefully"


Male Orc Expert 5

"If you have horses that'll let us get there and get back to the city. They won't do us much good during the fight. I'm not sure if the bridge is a great idea. Might get crowded up there with the three of you swinging big swords around."

351 to 400 of 3,623 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.