Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause (Inactive)

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT/DUNGEON MAP!


2,551 to 2,600 of 3,672 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>

M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4
Bejis Krupt wrote:
I hear there are some small blue pills which can help him Perform better.

/WTB: Alchemist, pst


Female Human Cleric/4

Asmodia is going to make this group a FORTUNE when she hits level 5 and working with the church of Abadar, starts selling Remove Disease in the downtime. Lest you think I put 12 in INT with a 15 point buy on accident.

Curiously unable to meditate with the shrieking and the slamming, Asmodia sighs and moves out to the hallway again. The utility of being able to make her own scrolls becomes incredibly attractive now, of all moments, considering if anyone was to point out a hidden door to the attic, it would not be her exceptionally poor eyesight. Then again, according to the tales, a party of common folk were able to find the entrance.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Grrrr - Sorry, my gameplay was not updating. I did not realize that we had restarted. I was about 25 posts behind.

While Bejis creates a diversion, not that one was needed considering what that noble groupies were up to, Aerieth casts Detect Magic and just keeps it running as she and Bejis proceed across the banquet hall arm in arm. And then up the stairs to where Bloodless and Asmodis are. Ignoring Asmodia's looks of concern from what Aerieth assumes to be Bloodless' room, Aerieth continues to scan for magical items and anything else of note.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Male Orc Expert 5

Unless Bloodless plans on doing something profound I'm just going to fade to black on him and ask for what happens later and determines results.

The first floor of the mansion is a vast place. Servants mutter polites apologies as they pass by you your status as a favored guest being a boon to them and at least for now the idea of the play helping you make an easy infiltration of the villa isn't too far fetched.

It takes a while before you complete your quick survey of the first floor before you even walk to the second.

Just listing the rooms that you find let me know if there were ones you want to take the time to explore them more.

Servant's Dining room
Baths done in a devilish style

A double door that appears to be a bed chamber considering it's location. The doors are locked.

The majordomo's office
A staff meeting room you are politly indicated is not for guests.

A servants quarters with four bunks.

A visitors lounge with eerie paintings of various hellscapes.

A pantry that is unnaturally cold

A kitchen

A guardhouse but no guards

A wine storage that is unnaturally cold.

The garden you saw when you first entered.

North of the dining hall appears to be a room that contains a pool of honey surrounded by rare flowers and rose bushes.

South beyond the dining hall appears to be a beautiful ornate fountain surrounded by three tropical fruit trees that are flourishing under a bright tropical sky. The fruit looks tempting and delicious even from here.

Their is an empty foyer where the stairs to the upstairs are contained.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Yep FTB. Bloodless is interested in putting in a good enough showing to perhaps get his patron. Aside from that, he's making an alibi for his friends stalking around.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

I cast Detect Magic in the pantry and wine storage to determine the source of the unnatural cold.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Male Human Barbarian 5

While the rooms look interesting, Bejis's current goal is to join up with the others, or at least within earshot, for mutual support. Presumably LeVash and Asmodia at this point.


Male Orc Expert 5

LeVash stalks around with Bejis and Aerieth as they do a rapid search fo the first floor. After about forty five minutes they finish and head to the second floor where they hear quite a commotion coming from the room where the noble woman is held.

Aerieth:
Each time you detect magic you are stunned by the sheer force of the pwoer behind what is essentially a simple enchantment. More thn that you start to see shadows of devils dance just outside your vision for just a few seconds before you turn to see them. These visions last for several minutes before you calm yourself and leave just as quickly as they came. A brief investigation of the cold pantry and wine cellar doesn't tell you much but something very powerful is behind whatever is making these rooms cold.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

There are powerful magics at work here. Much more powerful than I. Some type of devil power makes these rooms cold.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Bejis is ready to get to work searching rooms, and will be looking for access ways to the attic. Provided the coast is clear, he'll start with the hallway, otherwise a bedroom or bathroom, so long as other guests don't observe him searching. Do we get a list of rooms here? Perhaps it's time to update the campaign information page.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male Orc Expert 5

Will ahve to get a map up on maptool for you guys later on this week end. Not letting you get away with a brief outline of this place like that.


Male Orc Expert 5

MAP!

You are currently sitting next to Bloodless's room. There looks to be one other bedroom and some more rooms to the north. To the west is the upper floor of the dining room and other rooms beyond that.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Where are the stairs we came up, are they to the south then?

Bejis goes to the remaining bedroom's door, and listens to see if it is occupied. Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 If unoccupied, he'll start exploring/searching the room.


Male Orc Expert 5

The map's drawn really weird. Downstairs from where you are there are stairs leading up. But here there are not. Kind of infuriating.

In any case the room is at present unoccupied and unlocked. Opening it you find the bed slightly wrinkled and a desk full of paperwork and gold embossed invitations with no names upon them. A quick search reveals that this must be where the lord-mayor sleeps when he is not entertaining, presiding over his duties or is otherwise occupied. Bejis can not find anything particularly incriminating, no journals, no hidden books showing illegal embezzling activity. Mainly it seems this room just happens to be where he sleeps and nothing more.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Bejis carefully looks at the blank invitations, wondering if they might be used for mischief later on. Turning to Aerieth, Bejis will ask, "Do you think there are any spells active in here?"


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Aerieth carefully looks around the room for anything interesting.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

I don't see anything out of the ordinary other than boring paperwork. Lets see if there is anything of the arcane nature hiding from ordinary sight.

If that does not turn up anything, she will cast Detect Magic and give the room a good scan.


Male Orc Expert 5

Nope.


Male Human Barbarian 5
TarkXT wrote:
a desk full of paperwork and gold embossed invitations with no names upon them. ... Bejis can not find anything particularly incriminating, no journals, no hidden books showing illegal embezzling activity.

Bejis contemplates taking an extra invitation or two, but decides he doesn't have a place to store it without it getting damaged.

Bejis would also check for doors/panels/magic gateways, (also the ceiling for an attic door).

If there is nothing more of interest in the room, Bejis is ready to move on to another.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Lets check the south room next and then work our way around. From what I saw downstairs, they will be busy for several hours. Aerieth says this with a disgusted look on her face.


Male Orc Expert 5

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Bejis doesn't manage to poke or stumble or pull away a magical door and a similar search to the south room. As you finish the shrill noble womans screeching comes to a loud crescendo before dying off with a sigh. Unfortunately your own search was not nearly as satisfying. The room is clean and unoccupied

As you leave Aerieth spots a sliding panel across the hall. A secret path leads along the outer wall across the villa. You cannot see where it leads from here.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Anyone seen Asmodia? She has not posted in 2 weeks.

I look over at Bejis. Shall we check this out? Or go and get Bloodless and the others?


Male Human Barbarian 5

"It's best not to simply disappear." If LeVash is still with us, he could stay behind to get the others if we seem to suffer a misfortune.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless continues on, finding the experience rather novel and interesting...


Male Orc Expert 5

[ooc]Right guys. Sorry I would have been happy going with botting LeVash until the end but this is rather silly. Soap! I'm going to crack open the recruitment thread again and hope for the best.


Male Orc Expert 5

WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless hasn't slacked off yet, but by god taht woman will be sore!


Male Human Barbarian 5

Still here, waiting on the group before going down the passage. How will we introduce the new characters?


Male Orc Expert 5

I'm figuring you can jsut let them in through the back door. LEVash went off to do somethign personal (somewhat in character) and Asmodia jsut lost herself in the sex, drugs, and alcohol (also in character). The other two are recent recruits into the Haloran League who for one reason or another could not join you in the play but nonetheless waited jsut outside in the well lit and secure stables before the front door could be open just enough for them to flee inside before catching any unwanted attention from shadowbeasts.


Female Halfling Witch 5 HP 29/29; AC 14/13/11

Posting to get my dot.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Having found the secret passage, Bejis will go to the door to bring in the reinforcements.


Male Gnome Oracle (Heavens) 4 AC 20/12/18 (+2 in urban terrain) / HP 26/26 /F +4 R +3 W +5/Init. +1/Perc. +11 (+5 at night)

Dotting to track


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Stupid thread is not updating, I think this is the only one.


Male Orc Expert 5

I'll see about getting to your request at some point Bejis but for now let's get the small people in here.

As Teo and Bingomite wait apprehansively in the horseless stable you ahve to duck your heads occasionally as things that are best left undescribed sniff around the yard looking for fresh meat before slinking, crawling, or flying off.

With the door cracked open just enough you see Bejis make a signal towards the stables giving you the all clear.


Female Halfling Witch 5 HP 29/29; AC 14/13/11

Teo turns and nods at the gnome. "Let's go, Bingo!" She makes sure that Ruprecht is held closely beside her as she scurries across the yard toward the barbarian. "How goes it, Beijis?". The witch nods at the other members of t he group.


Male Gnome Oracle (Heavens) 4 AC 20/12/18 (+2 in urban terrain) / HP 26/26 /F +4 R +3 W +5/Init. +1/Perc. +11 (+5 at night)

This one didn't update for me hence the late post apologies.

Nervously tapping his foot in the stables Bingo cursed his luck. Less than a week earlier he was a upstanding gnome, with a occupation and at least to most appearances a "good" citizen. That was until the sunset raid on his printing shop and his nightmare flight though the Westcrown sewers and alleys, three days before. He still didn't know if the Hellknights burned his shop because of his aid to the bellflower network or his slanderous news-bills and poster. Frankly it didn't matter. What did mattered what that he was out of the frying pan and into the fire. When Arael offered to harbor him in the Leagues safehouse he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

Bingo you're a fool! he muttered to himself, while trying to avoid the drizzling rain, and mostly failing. Still, this is the most interesting thing you have done in years. If this doesn't kill you, tonight alone should hold off the bleaching for another year or two! Sighing, the orange haired gnome went back to pensively waiting for Beijis to arrive. Upon seeing the crack of light, Bingo gives a quick nod to Teo and hurriedly rushes over to the now unlocked door, fervently glancing into the darken courtyard. "Right, um, yes... well lead the way.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Kind of confused where we are. Bejis and I were searching the second floor while Bloodless kept his companion entertained, are we returning there?


Male Orc Expert 5

Bekis said he ws going to the door to bring people in after finding the secret door.


Male Human Barbarian 5

"Most of the guests are drunk beyond their senses now. Hopefully they won't be an issue. Aerieth and I have found a secret passage upstairs." With that, Bejis leads the way upstairs to the passage.

Bejis goes to the bedroom door and gives a knock to signal to Bloodless that it's time to get to work, then goes back to the passageway. Bejis asks Aerieth, "Is it trapped?"


Female Halfling Witch 5 HP 29/29; AC 14/13/11

"Well, let's get to it then, before they sober up! Hopefully we can be in and out with enough time to grab a bit of wine for ourselves..."


Male Gnome Oracle (Heavens) 4 AC 20/12/18 (+2 in urban terrain) / HP 26/26 /F +4 R +3 W +5/Init. +1/Perc. +11 (+5 at night)

Oh dear, oh dear. Nervously rubbing his hands together Bingo follows behind Bejis and Teo towards the hidden door, keeping to the shadows and generally trying to be as quiet as possible. Then at the realization that he had never snuck into house before, his eyes glimmer with excitement and an abnormally big smiles bursts across his face.


Male Orc Expert 5

small bump to remind other this is updating.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

I don't know. Let me take a look.

Aerieth carefully examines the secret door, also casting detect magic just in case.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

If necessary:
Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Male Gnome Oracle (Heavens) 4 AC 20/12/18 (+2 in urban terrain) / HP 26/26 /F +4 R +3 W +5/Init. +1/Perc. +11 (+5 at night)

Shuffling foward Bingo quietly study's the woman, studying the door. Excuse me my dear, not wanting to interrupt and all of that... Taking off his spectacles for a moment he delicacy wipes them with a cloth before placing on a plug of a nose. Sharp eyes and what non.

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

If there's a window or skylight in this room that allows me to see the sky then add +5 to this roll

Edit: Door? What door?


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless makes sure his wanton and lustfull commentary is plenty audible outside the room. He figures the others will make a noise if they need him...


Male Orc Expert 5
Bejis Krupt wrote:


Bejis goes to the bedroom door and gives a knock to signal to Bloodless that it's time to get to work,

Jes sayin


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Doh!

The voice of the feared torturer is loud and clear "Our tryst ends here, wanton woman, consider yourself punished for your tawdry misdeeds. Should you require further such discipline, I shall ever be ready to administer more of the same" Bloodless delivers. Then in calmer tones... "Same time next week?". Once he has his response, he slips into the coridoor to rejoin the others.


Male Human Barbarian 5
Bingomite Ralorphus Tealeaf wrote:
Edit: Door? What door?

Just before you joined, we found a secret door with a passage behind it. Then we lost our second player, so we haven't explored it yet.


Female Halfling Witch 5 HP 29/29; AC 14/13/11

"Look over there, Arieth," Teo suggests helpfully as she places her palm on the rogue's shoulder.

Cast Guidance to add to her Perception check.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)
Bejis Krupt wrote:
Bingomite Ralorphus Tealeaf wrote:
Edit: Door? What door?
Just before you joined, we found a secret door with a passage behind it. Then we lost our second player, so we haven't explored it yet.

I figured the comment was because of the low Perception roll.


Male Orc Expert 5

Going down the secret non-trap filled passage you hope that it leads to the secret vault. Oddly the door panel opens up ahead of you to reveal a guest lounge. Within is a bleary eyed middle aged minor noble with his black and red coat open to reveal a gray and hairy chest. He panics upon seeing you emerge from the walls and cowers under the blankets groaning about angels of death coming from the walls. Whatever he is on it is obviously put him on a bad trip down memory lane.

2,551 to 2,600 of 3,672 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.