Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT/DUNGEON MAP!


2,501 to 2,550 of 3,623 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Male Orc Expert 5

Crosael nods but keeps her thoughts to herself and focuses on the meal in front of her.

Calseinica seems to tune in on her dates apprehension and gently squeezes his arm. "What's wrong?"

As the course nears its end Chammady turns to her date and whispers something in his ear. Finishing his drink her date gets up from his seat and speaks briefly to the mayor. A shocked look comes over his face and he spends a small amount of time questioning him before he shrugs and indicates his date. Shrugging his shoulders the mayor waves them off and the man returns to Chammady and heps her from his seat before they leave together.

It's well into darkness when Chammady and her date leave the banquet and immediately the conversation turns about how reckless and stupid the Drovenges typically are. How scandalous it is for them to be leaving in darkness and how suicidal her date must be to even consider escorting that woman. Gossip then turns to her brother whom they know little of save he's a golden skinned tiefling and a black sheep of the family.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Aerieth's ears perk up at the mention that his brother is a golden skinned tiefling. Turning to the person next to her.

I cannot say that I have ever heard of a tiefling with golden skin. Do you know what type of devil his father seduced, or was seduced by, to create such an abomination?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

As usual, Aerieth is completely incapable of anything vaguely representing civility and proceeds to spit some wine at her neighbor while mangling her words and generally not paying attention to anything that she is doing.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4
copypastasummary wrote:


Robahl; Director – Cautioned us on the food.

Calseinica; - Just appears to be annoying at this point.

Delour; – Not spoken with or No information

Aberian; The mayor. – Said something about gremlins and phantoms.

General Vorne; of the Gemcrown Bay Fleet – Doesn’t really seem to want to talk

Eirtein Oberigo; look of a sleazy pawn shop owner or a salesman - Magic portal, 2k reward.

Sascar Tilernos; A delicately featured woman,too much makeup – Bloodless eventual chew-toy.

Crosael; attractive middleaged woman,serves the Arvanxi family - Missing servant? Fled servant?

Chammady Drovenge & date - Wintrish; beautiful but dangerous-looking woman – Strange proposal of toast. Have now left. Gold skinned tiefling brother.

Caithan Kalson; third cousin to Imperatrix Abrogail – Nothing, left early.

General House stuff:
House could be haunted.
Phantoms and Goblins
Many references to ‘magical’ fireplace

Seeing Crosael isn't being forthcoming with any more information, Bloodless waits for an opportunity to schmooze with Delour.

"So this is certainly a change from endless rehearsal, I am sure that a Lady as esteemed as yourself is surely used to such grandeur, but it is all a bit of an amazement still for me, what do you think of our magnificent surrounds?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


LeVash turns to Calsenica, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be such a weight. I...have some history, and the gathering here makes me uncomfortable."

He shrugs, "Still, while it's something I'll need to contend with, I think that will have to be in the future. So, what do you thin of the party? It seems we are in a house full of secrets and oddities."


Male Human Barbarian 5

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

Bejis navigates around the floor, trying to turn up any interesting relations between Chammady and Thesing. "I can't imagine what would drive one to go off into the night like that. Seems to be Thesing is setting a trend."


Female Human Cleric/4

Okie, this time I have actually read who Bloodless is schmoozing, so... Let's go for the Mayor

Asmodia tucks her helm beneath her arm and tugs at the chain mail obscuring her feminine shape as she approaches the lord Mayor.

"You've a lovely home, milord, and I dare say I have seen copies of a number of these works in Isarn," Asmodia purrs suggestively untrained Bluff 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21. "The rabble there, of course, would not appreciate the luxury you have treated us to today. Are you very well traveled, milord?"


Male Orc Expert 5

Aerieth does a lot to maintain her status as someone whom polite conversation is difficult. She garbles her words and most people simply walk away from the bearded elven woman before she asks her first question.

Calseinica smiles brightly at her date. A flush in her pale cheeks indicating a touch of alcoholic influence. "Every house in westcrown has its share of secrets my dear Larazod. The mayor's had his fair share of wild ones. Everything from a harem in the attic to bodies of rivals stored between the walls. Maybe later we can go explore some of the hidden rooms..."

Bejis has nearly as much difficulty as Aerieth though in his case it is more of a quiet uncomfortable muttering rather than the walking faux pas that is Aerieth. He discovers little about Thesing and less abut Chammady and her date.

Delour sends much of her time pointedly ignoring Delour. But something in the wine or perhaps something about Bloodless makes her pale iceberg of a form warm to him slightly. "I think you're looking for something." She says pointedly.

The mayor, his slightly slurred speech betraying his sway under the drunken heroes favorite passtime looks at you blearily and smiles widely. "All this crap? Father was into all this hellish landscape painting. Not me, I like the finer arts theater! And...and music! And fine wine! Don't travel for those, don't travel...just bring them here! To Westcrown! Jeweled city of the empire! Just...just needs a little polish for her tarnish is all..."


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"And you'd be right. I stand in an amazing house, not as a servant, but as a guest, and I rub shoulders with people well above the station of my upbringing. I am looking for something, I look for a way for this to continue, as I would seek to make visit to such hospitality the norm, not the exception, and no matter which way I look at it, I have you as a significant part of my recent blessing." He tells her matter of factly.

"It is an amazing house, isn't it?" Bloodless looks aroung again as though still somewhat surprised to find himself in such a place.


Female Human Cleric/4

Oh gods, the vision of the dashing hero Bloodless suplexing the sperm whale Delour into a table full of food just came to mind, and made me giggle

Asmodia Kn. History Cheliax 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Asmodia's eyebrows raise briefly. If Bloodless's warning about goblins had not spoke enough of the man's madness, the fact that he did not seem to be aware that Cheliax was no longer an empire was slightly more disturbing. She wonders if he recalls that Aroden is dead and that the costume she wears is a mockery, or if he is even familiar with what play he wished to see performed.

Asmodia's eyes scan the crowd for a puppeteer untrained Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 but she finds none but the same sad peacocks who have been preening all night. Still, it seems improbable that this creature could rule...

Asmodia Knowledge Nobility (Mayor's Father) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

After doing her best to stumble, bumble and mumble her way through the evenings conversations, Aerieth goes back to what she is good at. Listening and paying attention to others while providing knowledge to her companions when requested.

Whisper: I am pretty useless trying to be sociable tonight, let me know if there is anything that I can help you all with, background on people and places, history, and so forth.

Aerieth then wanders over and examines the pictures on the walls to see if they hold any clues.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 <-- To overhear anything interesting or see anything while examining the pictures.
Knowledge(history/local/religion) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 <--Studying the pictures, anything that might be useful for the other's conversations.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Bejis gives up on actively working the crowd, and starts working the edges and listening in where he can for any interesting tidbits of information.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Male Orc Expert 5

@Bloodless: The prominent flush in the diva's cheeks grows somewhat brighter as she regards you with a huffiness made all the more prominent by her immense size. She seems as if she's about to unleash whatever hell is hidden in that mass of flesh upon you but with a deep sigh she sips some wine and lets all the anger puff out of her. "Yes, a strange place this. If you desire a patron so badly I would suggest working your magic further on the alcoholic over there."

She gestures across the room with a pudgy hand containing no less than ten rings to the cackling sound of the drunk noble woman Bloodless was wooing. "Once you've impressed her with whatever prowess you happen to have you should work on getting some real skill. All the patronage in the world won't avail you if all you can get are parts where you get eviscerated. Though oiled up gladiators have a certain appeal. I will have to visit a pit myself sometime this week."

@Asmodia: Cheliax is still an empire. It's just much much smaller than it was originally. :D

You know little of the mayor's father save that he was a quiet man who spent many years studying infernal texts for secrets to increase his own personal power in the afterlife before dying. Like many nobles he was assassinated which is as close to a natural death one can come to in the noble houses next to disappearing without a trace.

Aerieth finds nothing unusual about the pictures. They're the usual crop of infernal propaganda equaling the nobility of Cheliax to the dukes of hell.

Bejis catches little conversation that's interesting as many endear to avoid him in their private conversations. However the smalle of drink, and with it drunkenness, is getting thicker in the air. Clothes are becoming looser and certain couples have taken to heavy petting off in a corner. They are a mere sharp pull and thrust away from actual coitus.

Aerieth does manage to snatch some tidbits of gossip from the air with her keen elven hearing.

~The mayor is a fan of the theatre as you already know however Crosael is said to be a fan of poetry herself.

~It's sadi an asmodean priest used ot be in attendance here when Aberian's father still lived. However when he passed the priest moved on adn its ruored he left behind something in his bedrooms perhaps a curse, or some elaborate trap meant to curse the mayor, and thuse the city, with eternal night. Though this is a wild one.

~Their is talk about the Lord MAyor having ended a party and ejecting guests prematurely when they attempted to reach a hidden harem in the attic. While the rumor that he has a deformed son has been debunked it's now believed that he has instead the pickled heads of rivals from his younger years stored up there.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

When there is a pause in the action, I relate the rumors I have heard.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4
copypasta wrote:


Robahl; Director – Cautioned us on the food.

Calseinica; - Just appears to be annoying at this point.

Delour; – No information, the beached whale could be a little more appreciative of getting attention she didn't have to pay for.

Aberian; The mayor. – Said something about gremlins and phantoms. The mayor is a fan of the theatre.

General Vorne; of the Gemcrown Bay Fleet – Doesn’t really seem to want to talk

Eirtein Oberigo; look of a sleazy pawn shop owner or a salesman - Magic portal, 2k reward.

Sascar Tilernos; A delicately featured woman,too much makeup – Bloodless eventual chew-toy.

Crosael; attractive middleaged woman,serves the Arvanxi family - Missing servant? Fled servant? Crosael is said to be a fan of poetry.

Chammady Drovenge & date - Wintrish; beautiful but dangerous-looking woman – Strange proposal of toast. Have now left. Gold skinned tiefling brother.

Caithan Kalson; third cousin to Imperatrix Abrogail – Nothing, left early.

General House stuff:
House could be haunted.
Phantoms and Goblins
Many references to ‘magical’ fireplace

Bedroom(?) an asmodean priest used to be in attendance here. However rumoured he left behind something in his bedrooms - curse/trap meant to curse the mayor/city with eternal night.

Attic (or near bedrooms per above?)- talk the Mayor endinging party and ejecting guests when they attempted to reach a hidden harem in the attic.

While the rumor that he has a deformed son has been debunked, now believed pickled heads of rivals from his younger years stored up there.

So no one has heard about anything in a basement, seems fireplace and bedrooms/attic are the only key mentioned areas. Maybe Bloodless needs to find a spare bedroom for the alcoholic?

And with that, Bloodless does head back to his Macklady, and continues schmoozing as hard as he can, with gentle yet clear enough innuendo about maybe going for a walk to admire any art in the hallways of the manor, "Perhaps your fine taste and eye for detail can illuminate me as to the quality of any fine works we might encounter; perhaps we can explore a few sights together?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30


Male Orc Expert 5

BUMP OF JUSTICE! anything else from the other before the bell gongs for the next course?


Female Human Cleric/4

Seems Bloodless is the only one getting lucky at this party. I was gunning for Chammady, but she left early *sadface*

Asmodia slinks up to Crosael, recalling from her former life, before seeing dogs let loose on freedom loving folk, that servants of houses were most often their eyes and ears. And if the Mayor was mad, or... had a harem of hot, loose women in his attic in need of liberating, it was likely that the elder woman would know something... or not at all. Would that Asmodia was proficient in reading the intentions of another.

"Mistress," Asmodia says and offers the woman a fresh cup of alcohol. "I thought I might bend your ear, if I may. I know that a woman in your position is of far greater value than most would allow. Might you illuminate this poor cyclops's stunted perspective concerning our most... illustrious host?"

Asmodia diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Male Human Barbarian 5

I'm ready for the next course. I don't think Bejis can reliably influence the situation, and can better observe than proactively chat.

Did Bloodless list all the guests?

Bejis keeps a watchful eye on the crowd, looking for anything that might catch his eye.


Male Orc Expert 5

Moving on then.

As bloodless let's on a not so subtle invitation to do the nasty in the nasty house in a potentially nasty corner Sascar cackles shrilly as if Bloodless said something absolutely hilarious the already deep red flush in her pale cheeks going brighter. With a growl she pats him on the crotch and laughs again shattering his ear drums. Then she slurs something along the lines of, "after supper my firm white tiger".

Crosael looks down at the newly filled cup with apprehension but it seems the rich food is getting to her as well. She let's slip some information while attempting to shoo you away."I'm sorry I'm merely a servant. And I truly need to go and find Sian or at least write a letter to the Dottari if she's run off with some valuables. Pardon me."

With that she slides through several party guests quite skillfully for someone on the verge of stumbling drunk and evades Asmodia.

This next course consists of whole roast baby squid served with honey
sauce, minted lamb with fresh vegetables, sauced hatchling alligator, tureens of cod spawn in garlic, and leveret stewed in wine and parsley. With the platters set, cups poured, and silver wear emaculately replaced once more the dance of the engorged vulture begins in earnest.

With two more courses to go of the rich food, strong alcohol, and no doubt drugged party favors the scene starts to look like something out of the Great Gatsby. A room full of men and women who aren't entirely sure why they're here, who hate each other by the sounds of the tidbits of gossip everyone is picking up, and yet are already loosening there clothes and picking someoen to go back to bed with that night. Assuming of course they even bother to go back to their bedrooms. For Bejis the scene starts looking a lot less like the high strung, high chinned, group of nobles that he walked into and more like the laudy brothel and bar he spends his nights.

Even Claseinica, innocent Calseinica, is getting much more touchy feely with her date occasionally falling into spurts of giggling.


Female Human Cleric/4

Poor Asmodia. All done up in brand new chainmail and no one to help her take it off or lay her. How disappointing.
Do we know that Bloodless is going to take a shot at the slag? I might cast resistance on him to help that fort save, else crotch rot is gonna have to wait a level. Or could he like do it on the table so we can all go searching while the other guests are mystified?


Male Orc Expert 5

bump


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless now just takes the time to mingle and await his opportunity to bed such a fine and noble specimen, whilst it might be a bit of a vintage, at least its a change from riff-raff.

Think thats everyone on the guestlist?


Male Human Barbarian 5

Does Bejis hear Crosael's slip? He's failed the initial Knowledge check, so he doesn't have any idea who she is at this point.

Bejis will individually, quietly, ask the rest of the group, "Is there anyone you want me to watch?"


Male Orc Expert 5

Bejis: Yes. But you are correct you dont know who she is until you are told.

If you guys feel you've squeezed all you can squeeze out of the guests we can move on.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Sorry, unless I can overhear things, social skills are not really my strong suit. Doing much other than pretending I am invisible would really be out of character.


Male Human Barbarian 5

I'm not really seeing much of an available action at this point. Bejis can observe, but doesn't have the social skills or background to lead a conversation.

Bejis will make it a point to work the floor and talk to everyone at least briefly. If someone is interested in conversation, he will engage them. Otherwise, he'll go back to listening and watching.

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Not rolling well isn't helping either


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Unless I missed something, ie a guest, I think the sheet above sort of covers it all. So ready to skip onwards


Female Human Cleric/4

Asmodia licks her lips and shrugs at Bejis's question. "I'd prefer none were looking at us at all. If that means me settin' here doing what I do best," she pauses and tugs at her chainmail, "which, you might understand has been quite the feat of will not to indulge and forsake us."

She raises a mailed hand, frowns at it, and strikes plated fingertip against her cheek as she considers their options. "Given that the majority of our peers are in a highly suggestible state, perhaps we could induce some manner of activity that will allow us to search more freely? A game of follow Drovalid's clothing as he attempts to sink his divinely inspired meat in the fetid corpse representing Chelaxian virtues, perhaps?" she suggests and grins broadly.


Male Orc Expert 5

Bump? I can skip the rest of the courses if you wish.


Male Human Barbarian 5
TarkXT wrote:
Bump? I can skip the rest of the courses if you wish.

I'm fine with skipping. Bejis is being nice and sociable, without throttling the slavers (apparently all the nobility) in the room.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

As long as we have milked the info... any obvious omissions on our behlaf?


Male Orc Expert 5

None really. So let's get on with it. I'll bot LeVash for now.

The next two courses come and go. The drugs, tiredness, and heavy food lays heavy in your stomach as the decadence surrounds you. The final meal, the one that caps off the day at midnight, was called on the program "The Insatiable Hungers".

As hookahs are brought to the table along wiht exotic tobbacos and strong liquors hit the table (many of which are sampled lovingly by Bloodless's new date) things quickly slide from the swinging clothes half off celebration of barely contained inhibitions to, well, an orgy.

It seems everyone is getting on (and off) one another in various states of mass reproductive frenzy Bloodless finds himself caught off guard as his date attempts to pull him on the table where at least one or two others have claimed some space. Even Delour, for all her extra personality, has a number of young male attendants to her needs Though perhaps more surprising is the short director Robahl Nonon who seems to have attracted a number of woman all too happy to help his reputation as a ladies man. Indeed for all the decadence and ostentatiousness of the nobles that the Haloran League loves to rail against you never quite imagined anything like this. Even you are not immune to the attentions of the frisky nobles as all of you are dodging groping hands (not all of the opposite sex).

(Un)fortunately for LeVash his date seemed to have passed out some moments before the mass grinding of flesh began and discreetly he takes her to one of the directed guest rooms to sleep off the feast before returning to the group. With a quick adjustment of his widebrimmed hate stepping lightly over a couple in desperate coitus in the doorway and makes a signal to the rest of you that it's time to go.


Female Human Cleric/4

Wait, we're leaving an orgy?

As Delour the beached sea creature is pounced upon by ruddy males, Asmodia is all the more relieved that she did not happen to take any more than a few bites of any of the courses, and only lifted her wineglass to her lips, else she might have projectile vomited on the beast with a half dozen flabby backs. As a cleric, she feels compelled to watch the display until her nausea threatens to overwhelm her sense, and the distinct scent and taste of vomit bubbles in the back of her throat.

Perception DC 25, Celestial:

"Never be clean, never be clean, never be clean..."

With the host devolved into madness, Asmodia gathers several bottles of wine and stuffs them into her pack, wrestling with a drugged fool pawing unsuccessfully at her chainmail. Even if she had her father's inclination to cultivate seed with the help, she could not, not here of all places. None too comedically, her inexperience with the heavier armor causes her to trip on the couple in the doorway, and she grumbles as her armor crashes about like angry kitchen maids chattering about the mistress's diet.

Infernal:

"Gods damn you!"

Asmodia does not look at the Shade when she speaks, preferring to look at the floor near his boot. She is none too happy to see Bloodless pawed at ravenously by some drunken whore, but she can get drunk and scrub her filthy skin on her own time.

"Mirror or attic?" she inquires of the others when if? they join. "I'd sooner be limited to jumping out a window and maybe breaking my legs, which I can cure, to meeting a fiend in our host's sex dungeon."


Male Human Barbarian 5

Mirror was referenced, but no detailed information.

Once there is some modicum of privacy:
"I'd guess the knot is in the basement." Looking to Aereith, "Anything magical around here? Or do you think the 'doorway' being magic would make it too obvious.
Bejis starts looking for secret doors or false panels. Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless switches back into 'character' and all of a sudden takes a commanding tone.

"Time for us to find a chamber for your confessions, lady"

He assertively asserts his presence to the woman, a leather switch hangs playfully from his hand. "reckon its time to re-enact a few scenes, dont you?"

Perform? 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Not sure if its diplo or intim? Is there '50 shades' skill?

Regardless, Bloodless is trying to fish for a cover story to get heading upstairs, if this ruse fails, he will head up anyway


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Whisper "Everything points to upstairs, we've not heard anything about the basement, lets move up there, I'll take the woman first and that will give us a cover, you lot come up behind under the ruse of looking for me in a couple of minutes. If you get sprung, thats your story, and then I'll be easily found in a bedroom... maybe the old Asmodean priests one with luck"

Bloodless signals his wolf to follow.


Male Human Barbarian 5

"Upstairs is fine by me."


Male Orc Expert 5

The woman demures and cackles shrilly at the idea letting her self be the "helpless victim" as bloodless leads her upstairs.


Male Orc Expert 5

Secret gm rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 8
1d20 ⇒ 1
1d20 ⇒ 18
1d20 ⇒ 5
1d20 ⇒ 10
1d20 ⇒ 19
1d20 ⇒ 18
1d20 ⇒ 18
1d20 ⇒ 11
1d20 ⇒ 20


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless looks for any rooms that might be a bit better appointed than any others at first glance (ie whether there might have indeed been this rumoured priests room, or one that just screams 'attic harem here') otherwise whichever room looks the 'best'.

Once located, he will guide his 'helpless victim' onwards.


Female Human Cleric/4

Whisper, Celestial:

"Don't hurry on my account, darling."

Asmodia rolls her eyes and glances back at the occupants of the dining room. A few minutes... it would take half that time to get out of her armor... She counts the minutes on her hands, her gauntlet fists making the gesture more inane.

"GRARGH!" Asmodia grumbles. "If you'll excuse me, I'll find a room with a mirror and finish myself off while looking at the only person who gives a f*ck."


Male Orc Expert 5

Bloodless more or less carries his new toy as her shaky legs rebel against one another and the rest of her body as she stumbles giggling and hiccuping all the way upstairs. Upstairs on the east end he finds four bedrooms one of which is locked. He quickly takes his prey into one of these. The bedroom is nice and there is a bed with a sturdy looking frame.

Asmodia, in her search for a room finds a guest bathroom which is filled with much the same rutting as the dining hall though the heat of the steam only seems to add to the participants frenzy. Stepping away Asmodia finds another bedroom. Unfortunately the room she finds is next to where Bloodless has taken the drunken noble woman. He shrill giggling is easy to hear through the walls as well as her pleas for her tormentor to show mercy.

Rolling his eyes as he starts to remove the tiefling make up LeVash comments.
Whisper: "We really don't have time for this."


Male Orc Expert 5

bermp


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Suppose Bloodless is a bit indisposed at the moment, where possible he will have a look about the room on the odd chance he got lucky and this resembles the former bedchamber of an aforementioned Asmodean Priest :p In the interim he's putting in a bit of a decent showing to impress his potential new patron, and provide enough of an alibi for his friends should they get sprung snooping.


Male Human Barbarian 5

I suppose I never made an exit.

Seeing it's time to get to work, Bejis will take a bottle of strong smelling alcohol, gently corking it before heading to Aerieth, where he whispers, "Shall we make our exit and head upstairs?

Once out of the Dining Room, Bejis will make keep a lookout so Aerieth can cast spells.

Bejis is interested in finding a room which can be searched in private. Perception is +8.


Male Orc Expert 5

@BEjis: Would you like to search the ground floor or the second floor where Asmodia and Bloodless have gone?

Bloodless puts on a show even as he looks about the sparse room for "implements of punishment". He fonds nothing incriminating and much of the room appears to be sparse save for the elegant furnishings and soft bed sheets. The drawers are mostly empty save for a single copy of Asmodeus's holy book in the top drawer of the nightstand. Slamming the volume on the nightstand threatening the woman on the bed with all manner of deviant things Bloodless continues his search.

LeVash joins Bejis and Aerieth looking about in search of anyone slightly more aware than the others.


Male Human Barbarian 5

I would do a quick look through to familiarize myself with the ground floor, but try to quickly make contact with the others in case we turn up something nasty, so start the serious search on the second floor.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

50 Shades of Bloodless continues...

"You've really got as taste for this, haven't you, madam? You're becoming insatiable" he hams up the moment..

Perform - Act 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 (Hey do I still get a perform bonus for playing the same character? If so, how much?)


Male Orc Expert 5

Why on earth would you need one? Does having a shrill cougar tied up to a bedpost practically gagging (and incredibly hammered) not enough?


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Because Bloodless is changing by degrees... enter the Dark Drovalid. - to reference the Hangover II - "Cheliax has him now".


Male Human Barbarian 5
TarkXT wrote:
Why on earth would you need one? Does having a shrill cougar tied up to a bedpost practically gagging (and incredibly hammered) not enough?

I hear there are some small blue pills which can help him Perform better.

2,501 to 2,550 of 3,623 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.