Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT/DUNGEON MAP!


2,001 to 2,050 of 3,617 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>

M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

R6

Reflex1d20 + 5 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 2 + 2 = 21
Climb1d20 + 6 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 2 + 2 = 14 (+2 from Aid possibly)

ok that isn't going to work...

R7

Reflex1d20 + 5 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 + 2 = 12
Damage 1d6 - 5 ⇒ (2) - 5 = -3
Climb1d20 + 6 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 2 + 2 = 21

Bloodless gets up...

And he gets down...

Acrobatics 1d20 + 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 2 + 2 = 14
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4

Final position:
HP 25/29
Sickened


Male Orc Expert 5

And jsut like that everyone has emerged fromthe bottle to the cheers of the audience. Haanderthan growls angrily as all of you stand to check over eachother. Off in the corner you can see Delour giving the smallest of frowns at Calseinica's apparent status of still alive.

PErception 14[/spoiler:
You spot Millech just above coiling a thin rope that looks like it would very much be like the one you jsut used to climb from the beast.

As the curtain falls Delour goes out to sing and narrate while the stage hands quickly flood the stage and remove the beast. Once again you are left to your own devices.

Calseinica for her part falls to her knees shaking like a leaf.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

After seeing that everyone survived, in reasonable good condition, I go over to Calseinica and comfort her.

You did great in there and your exit at the beginning was the high point of the act. Without the crowd's cheers, I doubt all the rest of us could have made it.

I then give her a big hug.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Human Barbarian 5

Sickened still?

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Having befriended Calseinica, Bejis will also go to her. "We did well, Calseinica. We can get you fixed up in no time." Bejis will wave down LeVash, and make hand motion to simulate flicking a wand.


Female Human Cleric/4

Asmodia Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 even with sickened that's still good enough... this dice roller is scaring me. Someone hold me.

Useless Asmodia seethes when she sees Calesinca fall. She goes to the girl, and grabs her up by her arm, but fails to pull her to her feet.

Asmodia CMB 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Get up, you wretched coward! Spineless cow!" she hisses. "I have had enough of your thrice damned theatrics. You stand and live on your own two feet now, or I will let you die. I will not pull someone too weak to save themselves through this, and I will not carry your miserable death in my belly, either."

Asmodia Diplomacy (for morale) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 yeaah, that's much better dice roller...
oh yeah. Btw... CAYDEN!!! CAYDEN!! CAYDEN!!


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Whisper - Now might be a good time to pop a blast of booze since many of us took some damage in there, including your Spineless Cow who the fat one is trying to kill. As long as she is acting hysterical, I doubt anyone is paying attention.


Female Human Cleric/4

Whisper - Spent a second inside the belly, and there are several more trials to go. It is not wise to be left without any channeling.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Whisper - Then a wand hit might be good. It would not be good if we let the fat hag win by killing the young starlet.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Rubbing his bruises from the ungainly fall from the beast, Bloodless waits for the nausea to pass as he quietly inhales the fresh air.

Perception 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 = 13 (Favoured terrain)

His eyes shut as he sits quietly inhaling, he alomst ignores his surrounds.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

Levash seems surprised at Asmodia's temper, I've seriously missed something here.

"Ah, well, let's see what we can do here. No one dies this performance."
Beginning with Calsenica, LeVash liberally uses the Wand, making no secret of it.

I'm not sure how badly wounded everyone is..presume Levash is using charges until someone says 'stop'...so roll your own :)

On Self: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9...3 charges


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Reckon at 25/29 its 'worth it'?


Female Human Cleric/4

If 4 HP is what keeps you from being staggered and neither of us can reach you to heal you...


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4
script wrote:

The companions eat their eggs and hideous devil children are born from them. They battle the devil children valiantly. Ilsandra,

amazed that her daughter attacks her, lashes out with ferocity.

OK was sort of thinking better to save a charge and just pick up a heal next time a channel goes off, but looks like there's some kind of either combat or us getting chewed up some more

CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (wow!)
CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

2 charges.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

I did not take any damage - high reflex and climb helped there.


Male Orc Expert 5

Calseinica seems to perk up just enough for Asmodia's disastrous attempt at tough love to come in and dash whatever will she had left to pieces. She breaks down into incomprehensible sobbing and gibbering at the stream of insults. Slightly uncharacteristic compared to the unending torrent of the director's pokes and jibes. Recent events have done much to shaken away and peel away her thin shells of self esteem.

This outburst sets Thesing chortling heartily while Delour's smirks turns into a malicious smile carefully hidden behind a fashionable fan.


Female Human Cleric/4

HAHAHAHA!! Why did Asmodia stop sleeping with Thesing again? :P

Asmodia glares daggers at Thesing, very nearly convinced that the villain should die, and seriously considering what manner of magics will aide her to achieve the kill herself.

"Useless," she seethes at Calseinica and releases her.

Asmodia goes to Shade, and takes the wand and taps herself for healing.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5-1 more charge. shoot, should be keeping track of this somewhere...


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

After Asmodia manages to make poor Calseinica even worse.

Calseinica, you are the star of this show. The next act will be starting soon and nothing will hurt the fat pig or male chauvinist more than you standing tall with your makeup in place. Do you know how much that will make the round woman seethe? We will keep you strong and make sure that all of us are at a party celebrating this great play in a few hours.

Remember, the best way to beat a bully is to ignore them. If you ignore these two miserable cretins, they will self destruct from their egos bursting.


Male Orc Expert 5

Slowly Calseinica stands up and tries to carefully dab away her tears without looking at Asmodia. "Asmodia's not that fat..."

Any further preparations before we move on to the next act?


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Ready to go


Female Human Cleric/4

"I carry my ale weight in the top half of my bodice," Asmodia grumbles, handing the wand back to Shade.

Also ready to go.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"And aren't we all delighted when her cup runneth over?"

Bloodless cracks to no one in particular as he checks his sword edge prior to what he soon assumes is its use.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

I grin at her comment and then shake my head.Asmodia is not the fat pig I was referring to. I nod my head toward Delour. I mean the really fat one.

Either way. We will all complete this great, or should I say horrific, play and then it is on to the party. I hear that all the power players in town will be there. It should be fun. Just think of the roles you will land after this.

I give her a hug and then smile. Now, it is time for the next act. Lets have some fun.


Female Human Cleric/4

Celestial:

"I have made no claims of divinity," Asmodia reminds Bloodless. "Nor hath my lord before he was raised. The astute student of my Lord will recall that he was just as likely to run from a fight which he could not win. As will I from the Hellknights you have set upon me, my love."

Asmodia distracts herself with a common tavern song about ale after her Celestial tirade to the tune of untrained perform sing 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

celestial:
"I was more commenting on the joys of the ale weight in the top half of your bodice slipping out, not what your fate and destiny might be with the Hellknights. Not that I presume they'd see a great need to chase you terribly far, no doubt they have more pressing matters to attend. Renegade Tieflings who go around murdering decent and innocent folk and the like are no doubt more pressing in their minds. It's not like they are short of lawless and vicious criminals on the streets"


Female Human Cleric/4

"You know well the 'keep values the head and effervescent scent as well," Asmodia fairly purrs to be on speaking terms with Bloodless again and gives a full bodied chuckle.

Whispers in Celestial: We'll speak more of my delicate condition if we survive.

Asmodia will burn several rounds casting Guidance on the party members and Calesinica before the curtain rises.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Motioning to the wand while LeVash is holding it, "Can you patch me up?"

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

23 HP healed, 4 charges will be used.

LeVash had RPed intent to heal Calseinca, but hasn't used any charges on her yet.

Edit: Oops, not at the combat trial.
Bejis will give Calseinca a warm, reassuring smile, before quietly saying to her, "Stay near me for the next trial, I'll do my best to help you."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

LeVash *will* use the wand on Calsenica, using however many charges are needed to bring her to full (can't post specifics without knowing how much damage Calsenica took).


Male Orc Expert 5

Will update this later tonight when I get home from work.


Male Orc Expert 5

By the way Calseinica is down to 5 of her 13 hp

As calseinica takes her position as Delour steps out of the curtain to give a brief recap to the audience and sign a haunting melody that reverberates magnificently through the theater. Whether or not one enjoys the Diva as a personality none can deny that this newly built theatre and her well honed skill are a perfect match.

Sooner than the party would like the curtain begins to rise. At the same time the intimidating cleric from before is standing off stage where Robahl was standing previously. He has a look of some boredom on his stern and ice cold features as the bearded devil next to him quickly finishes the cigarette betwixt his claws and flicks the soggy end in some dark corner. He holds a black and red velvet pillow upon which sit 6 reddish eggs.

As the curtain rises Thesing's voice drips with pure malice as he attains the true black heart of Haanderthan in two short lines.

"You have crawled from the maw of the Beast. Let us see what blasphemous lies slither from your treacherous insides. Show them."

With a gesture off stage the bearded devil approaches the group presentign the pillow almost reverently to the group.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Knowledge(Planes): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Knowledge(Arcane): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
--> Do I know what these reddish eggs are?


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"Dear Asmodeus! Spare us!" Bloodless looks at the eggs with exasperation!


Male Human Barbarian 5

LARAZOD is next


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4
TarkXT wrote:
By the way Calseinica is down to 5 of her 13 hp

Ah, that's the information I was waiting on:

Cure Light Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Cure Light Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Before curtain rise, Calsenica will have recieved 2 charges from the wand.

Perform (Act) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Lazarod looks upon the eggs, his voice dull with a 'what now?' tone, "What means these strange crimson eggs?"


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"Oh horror beyond nightmare!" Bloodless looks shocked and horrified, "The eggs, they burrow deep within us. They hatch deep in our insides, churning our guts to paste and slurping them through gritted devil teeth.They feed on our souls. When these foul devils have eaten
their fill, they tear their way free—terrible things! Hideous devil-children bearing our own faces, but filled with hate for all we are. We are mothers to twisted things and look upon our own visage as we die by their taloned hands".
his look now between disgust, fear, and dismay.

HAANDERTHAN up next


Male Orc Expert 5

Thesing's predatory smile only grows more vicious as the egges are revealed.

Haanderthan nearly chuckles at Drovalids naked terror. "Shall you recant now, or will you give birth to abominations of your very flesh?

Calseinica, who until this point had been nearly catatonic since the curtains rise suddenly leaps into character and waves her fist at the arrogant accuser.

"Do your worst, fool of a mortal. I am a princess to hell, and no
child born of my black soul shall bear malice against me."

LARAZOD is next


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Do I know what these eggs are based upon my knowledge rolls above?


Male Orc Expert 5

Nope.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

Strength Check: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Larazod lifts the Bailiff off the ground by the throat with one
mighty hand.

Perform Acting: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

While not particularly strong, Levash approaches the bailiff with his knees slightly bent and a hunch in his back. He grasps the bailiff's throat lightly and straightens out to give the appearance that his is lifting the bailiff up.

"Ha!"
"Give me your egg, you lickspittle. If Asmodeus wishes it, I shall choke the life of my own devilish child with glee. I gulp this egg down before this court and our dark lord’s very eyes."


Male Orc Expert 5

The bearded devil lifts itself with a small wink to LeVash apparently playing along.

Dentris is next.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Sorry - did not realize we were this far into the act.

Turning and staring at the magistrate.
Well, give me mine. Not much good it shall avail you.

The old man then throws back his head and cackles like a madman:
The real Dentris Maltrada was killed ages ago at my own devilish hands when I was born from his old soul. I am a child of this egg.

Dentris then turns and looks at the eggs with contempt as one would look at a small pastry when expecting a birthday cake.

Perform(untrained): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

Sadly Dentris mangles his lines and says some of them with a severe girlish elvish accent. Not to mention that he initially is speaking to a wall rather than the magistrate and the look of contempt is much closer to a look of extreme concern.


Male Orc Expert 5

Tybain is next.


Female Human Cleric/4

Sorry for the delay. Another bout with pain induced insomnia put me under.
Asmodia untrained Perform (Act) w/Guidance 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Tybain as much goggles at Dentris's admission of being a fiend born from an egg as Asmodia reels at Aerieth's exceedingly poor acting. Think a Hugh Laurie reaction to Stephan Fry He rubs the back of his neck and glances at the ground. "Truly?! I had no idea!"


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Trying to recover from her last major flub, Aerieth steels herself to continue.

The old man turns and looks at the young naive paladin with a look of contempt. After pausing for what seems an eternity, the old man shake his head in bewilderment:

If only everyone was as naïve as ye, paladin.

Asmodia/Tybain, yer up again.


Female Human Cleric/4

Tybain's attention has wandered from the wizard already. If he or Asmodia recognized Aerieth's contempt, he makes no outward indication of such. He stares at the eggs being offered him, his expression clearly reading hunger. He even licks his lips. "I like eggs!" he says cheerfully, and reaches for his portion. "Red, white, or otherwise. Hand me mine! I’ll eat it raw!"

Krona/Bejis is next


Male Human Barbarian 5

Perform (acting) 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (3) - 1 + 4 = 6 Ouch

Bejis attempts to wave his arms fora majestic effect, but it gives the impression of wild flailing. "On the plains we hurl our deformed children off the highest cliffs to spare the tribe the pain of their care."

Turning to face the eggs, Bejis motions Krona's eagerness for the trial by opening is fist into an open palm, eyes wide for the challenge. "Bring forth these eggs and you will find it no trial for me!"

Finally, turning to face Larazod, with a voice of vinegar, Krona says "Watch Larazod! Watch as Krona tears through them like paper while you bed with a loose lipped slut!" On the last line, Krona pointing accusingly at Ilsandra, Bejis slowly and dramatically steps towards Calesinica, ending a few paces away.

I think it's time to pause so Tark can put in the info for the next challenge. Bejis intends to stay near Calesinica, so he can try to help her if there is combat.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless looks decidedly nonplussed at the thought of eating said eggs.


Male Orc Expert 5

Which will have to wait until I get home this afternoon. However if anyone spots this before I get home I'd kindly ask you to make a Fort save.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Fort 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

That can't be good


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Fort Save: 1d20 ⇒ 19 <-- Wow, ok, I will take that.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Additional +1 trait bonus if against drug and poison

2,001 to 2,050 of 3,617 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.