Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT/DUNGEON MAP!


1,901 to 1,950 of 3,623 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric/4

"But..." Tybain's voice cracks, but the Shade can see that Asmodia's eyes smolder beneath the bungling paladin guise, "I do not!"

LeVash, Bloodless, perception DC 25:

"Does it appear to you that the glass will obscure the audience's vision? I can sacrifice a symbol to keep us all alive."

Larazod again


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Whisper - While this test will undoubtedly be dangerous. Remember, there are yet three acts. With the darkness himself arriving at the end to take our favorite magistrate away. The less magic we use now, the more that will be left for the end.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

"Well then," Lazarod laughs, "you better learn to swim."

Asmodia, Perception DC 25:
Whisper: "I can protect one of us from acid, at least somewhat...let's see better what we face, and we we will figure it out."


Male Orc Expert 5

To answer the question in the OOC about the "beast": The beast is more or less beaker shaped with a bottom wide enough for all of you to stand hunched in. It's difficult to tell jsut how much fluid is in the belly but a rough guess is that it comes to about ankle height once everyone is in it. The throat only allows once person at a time to climb through it.

Haanderthan beams as the beast is brought forth he points a commanding finger at Ilsandra and forms a command as sure to be followed as the sun is to rise.

"The next trial demands a great sacrifice. Ye, who speaks for the half-breed, the lone traitor on the council who speaks against my august personage. You must brave this trial, and all that follow, alongside the accused."

Calseinica laughs, though her own fear makes it come out weak before she recovers to make it sound sufficiently haughty. "Gladly! I stand at this tiefling’s side, or at his back, or him at mine, or perhaps I should bolster him up from below or allow him to do the same to me. You shall see how devotedly I attend his pleasure, for he speaks the truth." She lays a finger demurely on her lower lip as she stares upward in contemplation of all the ways she plans on standing, or otherwise, with Larazod.

With a wave Haanderthan turns his back on her and retreats to the far side of the beast spitting his contempt.

"Then burn with him."

Ilsandra sways her hips seductively as she heads straight towards Larazod with hungering bedroom eyes. Before LeVash can brace himself Calseinica has him in a barely professional embrace exploring every part of his mouth in a scene all too reminiscent of the one that played itself out but a few days ago at the cafe. As she finally releases him she drops character just long enough for LeVash to see the terror and growing need for someone to hold on to. Then just as quickly as it is dropped Calseinica reverts back to Ilsandra who shudders and sighs as she licks her lips with every sign of enjoyment. Rubbing a delicate hand down Larazod's cheek she purrs.

"Know the gifts of Asmodeus, dear child. You have earned great boons by your devoted service, and I shall pay them all with interest. But soft, what terror approaches? Our pleasures must wait."


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Krona's up, then Lazarod again.

EDIT - You guys will love this. Calla is being resubmitted for a Second Darkness Campaign.

Here is the link - Second Darkness


Male Human Barbarian 5

Krona roars with burning fury, flinging her arms in an arc, pointing between Larazod and Ilsandra. "Did my confession fall on deaf ears! You give in to this whore of hell when Krona has been yours since the day we met!"

Not quiet sure how we get into the Beast, but Bejis-the-Meatshield is prepared to go in first, or perhaps after Larazod.

Do we need to use Perform (acting) in the Beast, and how does Rage impact that?


Male Orc Expert 5

The beast is on an axel hat tilts it towards you. In other words you crawl inside and they lift up the device.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

Holding Ilsandra/Calsenica all the while, Lazarod's tone starts harsh, but softens as he speaks, "I am not deaf Krona. Nor blind. I am forever in the serivice of the Prince of Darkness while you follow the burning passion of your heart."

He takes a long breath.

"Larazod can no more have you then an angel can hold dark fire."

How full of acid is the belly of the beast? 6",1',Half-full?


Male Orc Expert 5

As mentioned two posts up there is enough fluid in the beast to come up to your ankles.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Lazarod is actually still up although Krona has some acting as the beast is brought in.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4
TarkXT wrote:
As mentioned two posts up there is enough fluid in the beast to come up to your ankles.
Aerieth Deventis wrote:
Lazarod is actually still up although Krona has some acting as the beast is brought in.

Two badly failed perception checks on my part :)

Drawing his scimitar, Lazarod challenges the beast, "Come, horror, I shall tear my way from your gizzard with the white-hot blade of my truth!"

Whisper (First to Bejis, then in turn to each person he is Message connected): "Bejis, I will make you resistant to Acid. It would be in character for Krona to hold up Ilsandra...out of the acid...and shake her in fury. One or two of us may try to 'stop' you, and that would include hanging on to your shoulders..."

Drovalid is up


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless continues on equally defiant, "Die though I might, melted to a puddle of liquid flesh in the bowels of the Beast, I cannot think of any greater man to join in death. I am honoured to die at the side of a man so filled with truth." he raises one eye to LeVash, as though asking 'we ready for this?'


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Looking at the beast defiantly as it is brought in, Dentris raises his hand and shakily points at the beast. He then exclaims with great zeal: Come and have a bite, Old Beastie. These old bones shall stick in your craw and choke the life from you.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Looking at the beast defiantly as it is brought in, Dentris raises his hand and shakily points at the beast. He then exclaims with great zeal: Come and have a bite, Old Beastie. These old bones shall stick in your craw and choke the life from you.


Female Human Cleric/4

Tybain places a hand over his chest in salute, gracefully sweeping the cape of Aroden back, and around his shield arm, limiting his movements. "My holy flesh shall burn all the way down!" Tybain pronounces as he approaches the beast. "Aroden’s blessings upon my soul ensure a most unpleasant meal for this Beast!"

Uncertain if we're calling initiative at this time, but it would be the perfect opportunity for Asmodia to break out the Bless spell in Celestial.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

Once it can be covered in the confusion of everyone entering the beast, LeVash will cast Resist Energy (Acid) on Bejis, giving him Acid Resistance 10.


Male Human Barbarian 5

After being shocked by Larazod's rejection, Krona looks deflated for a moment. As her line comes, Krona turns to Larazod, and filled with vinegar spits, "No beast, nor blade can destroy me as utterly as you have done Lazarod!" Bejis times a turn from Larazod towards the beast so that he faces the audience for a short time mid-turn. "I give myself willingly beast! Devour my pain and sadness even as you take my flesh! Krona is ready!"

@Tark: I assume the only physical access is the "throat" of the beast, and that it appears we will have to "make" our own exit?

Whisper to LeVash: "I can handle acid, protect the others first. Should I not be breaking us all out quickly?"

Krona steps up to the beast, making a show of checking gear to give the spellcasters time to act.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

After the Con drain, I am at 18/18 hp at present. Ready to go in. Probably the resist energy is best on Asmodia so that she can heal us. Having me alive and the cleric dead would not really help things much.

Whisper - Use your protective magics on Asmodia. She has the ability to keep the rest of us alive, something that my magic does not do.

@Tark - Is part of Krona's line missing about for lines below where we are at present? All it says is "But". This might be her whole line, but figured that if it needed to be corrected, it is better to do it ahead of time.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

Whisper (to all and sundry): - Asmodia cannot heal us without revealing herself to Calsenica. I'll not make that presumption of trust for her. If no one else wants the resistance, I'll cast on Calsenica, she's as close as we'll get to an innocent in this

Whisper (to Asmodia): - I can make you Acid Resistant, but you'd have to trust Calsenica with your secret. Your call, though I don't recommend it.


Female Human Cleric/4

Whisper (to Shade) - She's terrified. In her fragile state she may be open to alternative interpretations. Followed by a chuckle.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Whisper: How would she even know that it was the god of brew and not the devil. At most she will feel a warmth, and a little intoxication. As long as you do not run about with your stein, we should be fine.


Male Orc Expert 5

But is a perfectly valid line. Drovalid is meant to interrupt her. Let me know when you finish your prepwork before you crawl into the gullet.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

waiting to be devoured...!


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

by popular request, Resist Acid goes to Asmodia. That about covers it for LeVash's prep

...I don't suppose Purify Food and Drink works on Acid? :)


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

I am prepped, ready to go in.


Male Human Barbarian 5

@Tark:
1) I assume I am still under the effect of Shoanti barbarian chew (lasts for 1 hour).
2) Do we have any directions/coaching on how to act this? I would guess we can load one person per round in there, in which case Bejis and Bloodless should go in first. I also assume we will have to attack the glass to try to break it, but if we break it before everyone gets in, it would ruin the effect of the play.
3) Also, rage states: "While in rage, a barbarian cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills..." How does this relate to perform (acting)?


Male Orc Expert 5

Yes, Yes, the assumption is that LArazod and company attempt to break out of the beast by climbing up its gullet and out you could break the glass but there is the danger of broken glass and a great deal of caustic acid spilling over into the audience. As you might imagine this is a bad idea. And due to the nature of your character, RAGING is acting but while facing the future dangers such perform checks will prove unnecessary the perform checks are only there to judge how well you do your written lines.


Female Human Cleric/4

Huh... pickle. Ready to move on, though I am sort of puzzled now how we are to proceed exactly. If only... "Sticks to Snakes!"


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

How big is the beast? Once we are inside, could we use climb checks to hold onto the side so that only one of us, probably Bejis or Bloodless, is in the acid and taking damage? What will it take to fight our way out, is it just attacking an object while standing in acid? And, can the audience see into the beast? Or will we essentially disappear until we have fought our way out.

Sorry for the long question, just trying to figure the best way to make this look good without having us all dead.


Male Orc Expert 5

Well clinging to the edges of the belly looks to be nigh impossible as it appears to be smooth green class which allows them to see you but far from clearly. It's safe to assume they can probably hear you if you are loud enough but will only see distorted shapes within. The best way to fight your way out is simply to climb out once it's been lifted up. If you want details you'll have to climb inside which is precisely how to get this thin going.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Then we march on. I am ready if everyone else is. Entry order should be:

Bejis
Bloodless
Asmodia (has lower hp, but should take less damage with the acid protection)
LeVash
Aerieth
Calsenica

If anyone wants a different order, speak up.


Female Human Cleric/4

Okay, just a thought as I am trying to chip my brain out of insomnia/limited function mode, does Aerieth have craft alchemy and would she know if creating a whole bunch of water would make a difference in the strength of the acid?


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

No Alchemy, I could try an untrained skill check on it. Craft is usable untrained. It is probably knowledge(engineering), but this is the only knowledge skill I do not have as I forgot to add the skill to my character sheet and therefore did not drop a point into it. I definitely would have had I realized it was missing. Next level she will put a point into engineering.

Craft(alchemy): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Nope - I don't know squat about the fact that pouring water into acid results in the water boiling and then causing the acid to splatter over everyone in the area.


Female Human Cleric/4

Asmodia untrained Craft (Alchemy) Water + Acid = Death? 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 ho ho ho. wow.

Depending on the results, I am ready to crawl into a gut full of heartburn juice.


Male Human Barbarian 5

If the hero Larazod isn't supposed to go first, Bejis is ready to go in.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

LeVash is relatively unwounded, and is willing to go in first.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Entry
LeVash (the main hero)
Bejis (can rage for HP boost, climb bonus)
Bloodless
Asmodia (has lower hp, but should take less damage with the acid protection)
Aerieth
Calsenica

Does Asmodia have a wand of Cure Lt. Wounds, and if so, can she use that without giving herself away?


Female Human Cleric/4

Shade/LeVash currently has our wand of CLW, in case our amazing cleric with 2 less CON goes down.


Male Orc Expert 5

Right so here we go.

As each of you prepare to go inside the beast Millech whispers somethign in Robahl's ear. The director awakens as if from some horrible dream and nods at the hunchbacked special effects man and goes back stage as Millech watches with a concerned expression on his features.

You clamber into the maw of the beast the acrid stench of acid wafts through your nose. Almost immediately in the belly you find it night impossible to prevent yourself from getting burned and Calseinica whimpers as her delicate body and features clamber and scramble to avoid the acid.

With your line up set we are now in pseudo initiative. With Bejis telling us what the rounds will be like. LeVash will lead off by getting in on round 1 with the rest going in on each round. Each round you have to make saves to avoid damage/sickened and one everyone is inside it takes one mroe round for the beast to revert to its vertical position in which you must climb out. To make this fast I suggest everyone make all the necessary saves when making your "climb in" post that it will take before everyone is in.

One PC may enter the Beast per round, and
it takes 1 round to reconfigure it into its “escape” position,
at which point the PCs may each attempt to clamber up
the slippery throat to freedom. Each round, the acid in the
creature’s belly inflicts 1d6 points of acid damage—a DC 15
Reflex save is enough to scramble and avoid acid damage for 1
round. The fumes in the belly are acrid as well, and each round
a creature spends inside the belly it must also make a DC 12
Fortitude save or be sickened for the remainder of this act.

The otherwise smooth inside of the snake’s
throat is lined with small spikes that provide razor-sharp handand
footholds that spring into position once its head and tail
switch position. It’s a DC 20 Climb check to clamber up from
the Beast’s belly, but the throat is narrow enough that only one
character per round may attempt the check. Failure by less than
5 indicates that the climber makes no progress—failure by 5 or
more indicates the climber takes 1d6 points of slashing damage
from the spikes. A character at either end (perched in the
Beast’s mouth or still within its belly) can aid another character
climbing in the throat by making DC 10 Climb checks. There’s
only room for one person in the Beast’s mouth at a time,
though, and as a character clambers up into the mouth, anyone
already there must either slide down into the throat or drop to
the ground 10 feet below (1d6 points of falling damage; DC 15
Acrobatics check negates).


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"I will stay in until the end with Bejis so that I may help the rest of you escape. Bejis my friend, I will go up in front of you and help you climb..."

Checks below, end position - Bloodless takes 1 damage but is now sickened. Thats about to really hurt.

R2 - Bloodless enters.
Save v Acid 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Save v Sickened 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Acid damage 1d6 - 5 ⇒ (3) - 5 = -2

R3 - Asmodia enters
Save v Acid 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 2 = 7
Acid damage 1d6 - 5 ⇒ (4) - 5 = -1

R4 - LeVash enters
Save v Acid 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 2 = 18

R5 - Aerieth
Save v Acid 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 2 = 15

R7 - Calsenica enters
Save v Acid 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 2 = 5
Acid damage 1d6 - 5 ⇒ (6) - 5 = 1

R8 - reset...
Save v Acid 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 2 = 23


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

If I were to cast Enlarge Person, could Bejis simply lift us up and out - or at least give us a bonus on the climb checks to escape?

Round 5: Aerieth
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Round 6: Calsenica
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 2 = 22

Round 7: Reset
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 2 = 24 <-- Not sure why Bloodless skipped Round 6


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

[ooc]oops - still the right NUMBER of rounds :p[ooc]


Male Orc Expert 5
Aerieth Deventis wrote:

If I were to cast Enlarge Person, could Bejis simply lift us up and out - or at least give us a bonus on the climb checks to escape?

No because he would not be able to grow big enough without being squished.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4
Bejis Krupt wrote:

Entry

LeVash (the main hero)
Bejis (can rage for HP boost, climb bonus)
Bloodless
Asmodia (has lower hp, but should take less damage with the acid protection)
Aerieth
Calsenica

Once he is in the throat, LeVash will case Guidance on himself each round.

R1 - LeVash enters Reflex 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 - Fortitude 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 - Dmg 1d6 ⇒ 1 - *sickened* - Concentration Check DC10 to Cast Guidance 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
R2 - Bejis enters Reflex 1d20 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 2 + 1 = 15
R3 - Bloodless enters Reflex 1d20 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 2 + 1 = 3 - Dmg 1d6 ⇒ 1 - Concentration Check DC10 to Cast Guidance 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
R4 - Asmodia enters Reflex 1d20 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 2 - 2 + 1 = 12 - Dmg 1d6 ⇒ 5 - Concentration Check DC12 to Cast Guidance 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
R5 - Aerieth enters Reflex 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 2 = 3 - Dmg 1d6 ⇒ 4 - Concentration Check DC12 to Cast Guidance 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
R6 - Calsenica enters Reflex 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 - 2 = 9 - Dmg 1d6 ⇒ 6 - Concentration Check DC13 to Cast Guidance on Calsenica 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
R7 - reset... Reflex 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 2 = 6 - Dmg 1d6 ⇒ 2 - Concentration Check DC11 to Cast Guidance on Calsenica 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Hopefully the healing is going to come fast an furious....

As a note, as people are climbing out, LeVash will use Inspiring Command on the person in the throat and the person helping them. Once someone is in the mouth, Inspiring Command will be used on the person in the mouth and the person in the throat (in all cases, providing +2 to skill checks for the round). In character, these will be phrased as Lazarod's exhortations to his companions...not exactly in script, but the author wasn't coated in acid...


Male Human Barbarian 5

R2 - Bejis Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
R3 - Bloodless Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
R4 - Asmodia Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
R5 - Aerieth Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
R6 - Calsenica Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
R7 - reset Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Need to cut it short tonight as the baby is sick. Looks like Bejis is in for a world of hurt, getting Sickened in the first round, unless the "+1 trait vs. drug and poison" kicks in, (which I doubt).
Damage x3: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 5) = 8

If anyone is looking to be in a bad spot, Bejis would consider spending a few rounds holding them up out of the acid, forgoing the reflex save.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

I am sick, but took no damage. Two levels of Rogue plus 18 dex gives me +7 Reflex. I am just glad it was not Fort on the damage.


Male Orc Expert 5

Just waiting on Asmodia to climb in before we goa more traditional initiative route.


Female Human Cleric/4

Okay, here goes. Sorry, I was a bit confused with the Paizo Wall of Text (TM) so I am going off what other folk have kindly shown me.

Rnd 4 - Asmodia Enters Acid
Ref vs DC 15 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Cannot take greater than 10 damage.
Fort vs DC 12 vs. Sickened 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Rnd 5
Ref vs DC 15 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Cannot take greater than 10 damage.
Fort vs DC 12 vs. Sickened 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Rnd 6
Ref vs DC 15 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 Cannot take greater than 10 damage.
Fort vs DC 12 vs. Sickened 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Rnd 7 - Reset?
Ref vs DC 15 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 Cannot take greater than 10 damage.
Fort vs DC 12 vs. Sickened 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Asmodia has Guidance and Resistence prepared for today. Not that that is going to matter much to the sickened folk. Sorry...


Male Orc Expert 5

Calseinica Enters
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Reflex Save
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Fort Save

The Machine lifts!
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Reflex Save
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Fort Save

1d6 ⇒ 3 Acid

Current HP 10/13

Calseinica breathing heavily (an infuriating thing to note for the jealous types is that despite her fear and being covered in sweat the heaving of bosom and glistening of sweat on her pale skin only serves to make her seem more beautiful) manage to soldier on and avoid letting her stomach get the better of her. However when the acolyte's turn the gears and the beast rises up she loses her grip and slides into the acid with a high pitched squeal. Leaping out of the acid quickly and doing her best to stay out of it she manages to avoid any permanent damage as the leggings to her costume quickly burn away and sear her delicate flesh.

We are now officially in initiative time. Except there are no bad guys to take turns on.

So let Round 1 officially begin!


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Whisper: Calseinica first, then whoever is harmed the most. I have avoided damage so far, but this stench is making me ill.

1,901 to 1,950 of 3,623 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.