Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT/DUNGEON MAP!


1,801 to 1,850 of 3,620 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric/4

Sorry, Asmodia hasn't been challenging Bloodless's Endurance enough lately :P


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Gah, ok I was reading the play again and seems like he was just making demands as opposed to whipping too...!

Bloodless makes an attempt at non-lethal strikes this time... maintaining the alternating approach recommended.

Lazarod,
Attack 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 4 - 4 = 16
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Krona,
Attack 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 4 - 4 = 6
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Dentris,
Attack 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 4 - 4 = 12
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Tybian,
Attack 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 4 - 4 = 8
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Realizing that some additional appearance is necessary, Aerieth again breaks a small flask or fake blood so that there is at least the appearance that some of the blows landed.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Feeling the continued onslaught of inaccurate blows, Dentris grimaces in pain as each blow misses, and then stands straight, or as straight as a stooped elderly advisor can, in defiance glaring at the magistrate.

Perform(act): 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 2 = 23


Male Orc Expert 5

Drovalid is next


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"He is as unbreakable as a marble tide—dragon’s scale would have shattered long ago—and yet he stands unbowed. No lie can evade this unholy lash of mine, gifted to me by Asmodeus himself. Larazod must speak the truth!"

Perform 1d20 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 13

The line hits the floor pretty hard, good thing he's a support role


Male Orc Expert 5

Haanderthan looks at Drovalid in disbelief. Shakin his fist he looks as if he is about to strike the tormentor. "Fool! Continue the trial, you’ve yet to probe deep enough into his soul’s painful lies!"

Drovalid is next


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"My work is done. My findings true. You have never doubted my hand before. Why do you so now? Could it be this tiefling speaks true? Are you allied against our august master of darkness?"

1d20 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 12

Bloodless is even flatter once more; his pending kiss with his bromantic partner weighing heavy on his mind.


Male Orc Expert 5

"Mind your place, Tormentor! You speak blasphemy in the face of this land’s own Magistrate Maleficarum. Beware, your words endanger your very soul. Take you this halfbreed’s part? Then you would join him on his trials? Don’t be a fool."


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"If our lord in darkness wishes it so then my soul stands with his. If my hand has failed you, then I shall burn for it. I shall face the remaining five trials at Larazod’s side."

Perform 1d20 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 24

The thoughts finally expunged from his mind, Bloodless gets back to playing his role.


Male Orc Expert 5

Thesing hams up Haanderthan's outrage a bit striking the sky with a finger as the curtain begins to descend. "So be it, traitor. Your rending death, and his, shall be my vindication. Bring on the second trial!"

As the curtain comes down the acolytes and cleric emerge from the backstage and start the process of unshackling everyone and taking LeVash down from the device. The cleric makes no comment and shows no reaction as he directs the acolyte's and takes the whip from Bloodlesses hand and begins rolling its bloodied length up himself. Thesing is practically beaming as Calseinica's character breaks long enough to give you all genuinely worried looks. It seems for the first time since meeting her she shows genuine concern for her own well being and yours.

As the acolytes retreat to prepare the next trial you have about five minutes of peace as Delour begins to sing a summary of the act and the introduction of the next one. The bearded devil takes a quick smoke break back stage while Millech and crew nervously change the scenery behind you.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"Well that seems to have gone alright"


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

If anyone is injured, now would be a good time to get some healing, I doubt this is going to get any more pleasant as we move forward. I am fine, the combination of my magical armor and you skillful misses saved me any true damage.

Also, since we cannot actually talk during the performance, I have a little spell which should enable us to communicate. I cannot get everyone with a single spell, but I will be able to talk to all of you and transfer those messages between people that cannot be directly said.

I cast Message three times. It has a 30 minute duration (+2 CL from magical knack).

First is on Bloodless, LeVash and Asmodia.
Second is on Bejis, Bloodless and LeVash.
Third is Bloodless, Asmodia and Bejis.

I see nothing in the spell which does not allow multiple castings. This way we should all be able to talk (whisper) and only a DC25 perception from someone nearby will enable us to be overheard.


Female Human Cleric/4

Asmodia narrows her eyes at Thesing's reaction to Calseinica's concern. Bastard she seethes, but considering the acolytes of Asmodeus's church in attendance, holds her tongue as far as the thesbian is concerned.

Asmodia untrained Bluff 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Instead she rounds on Bloodless, her eyes blazing fury. "All right?" she repeats incredulously. "Did you enjoy yourself, Drovalid?"

Asmodia fishes out the wand of Cure Light and speaks the command word to heal her damage. She uses the opportunity presented by activating the wand to take advantage of the Message spell to speak to Bloodless and Shade.

Bloodless, LeVash, Perception DC 25:

"The Shade is far more robust than I. I believe it will benefit us all if he were to carry the wand."


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

I can hear all of the messages, essentially, I am the pivot and involved in all of them. Tark will rule whether all of us can hear all the conversations since it is really 3 different 4 way whispered conversations. And, the perception DC is for someone other than one of the 4 who I included to be able to overhear the whispered conversations. I love using this spell in combat as we can communicate without other's knowing unless they are real close and have very good ears. Over all, my favorite level 0 spell that nobody uses.

I had great fun with this once when I was stuck in a prison cell and the rest of the party was trying to get in. I cast it on the guards and began to plant all kinds of whispered messages about their commander being corrupt and stuff. It was a blast seeing them respond with complete confusion.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4
Asmodia Crispin wrote:
Instead she rounds on Bloodless, her eyes blazing fury. "All right?" she repeats incredulously. "Did you enjoy yourself, Drovalid?"

"Huh? Whats the problem now?" he looks at her blankly.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Bejis will attempt to get a quick word in with Calseinica. "Well, I admit my performance was lacking that act, but was it really so horrifying?"


Male Orc Expert 5
Bejis Krupt wrote:
Bejis will attempt to get a quick word in with Calseinica. "Well, I admit my performance was lacking that act, but was it really so horrifying?"

Calseinica gives Bejis a nervous smile and shakes her head. "Oh no, it's not bad, quite, um, convincing, actually."


Female Human Cleric/4

Forgot to roll the Cure Light charge I used 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 - current total 49/50 charges

For a moment, Asmodia considered playing up the scene, but instead let the subject drop. Being injured by her ally was scarcely as large an issue as the surprises that the play had in wait, including the cleric of Asmodeus she spied earlier. Happily enough, the puppet did not seem to recognize a runaway, though Asmodia had signed no contract.

"Nothing," she answers finally and sticks out her lower lip slightly in a pout. "The damage has been cured."


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"I did what I could to get the job done and get us through as unscathed as possible. The road to the liberation of the downtrodden and long suffering peoples of Westcrown will no doubt see more of our blood sweat and tears before its glorious completion, and though I shed all of these willingly and throw myself at the blades barbs and talons of the adversaries of justice, do not feel for a moment that I derive some pleasure from the pain and anguish. It is sacrifice, however it is my duty to make those sacrifices by virtue of not only who I am, but also what I am, a child of the heavens. That is the same sense of duty that you no doubt feel in the service of Cayden, a calling to do what you must."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

Bloodless, Asmodia, Aerieth, Perception DC25:
"I'll hold the wand if you'd like, but I'd dearly like you to flood the area with the drunkard's healing. Do you need some kind of distraction?"


Female Human Cleric/4

OH S%*!! BLOODLESS JUST KILLED ME!!! NOOOOOOOO!!


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Whisper - So, does anyone have any idea what they will use for the "pleasure" portion of this show? Considering that they just gave Bloodless a serrated whip rather than a normal whip, I am thinking that whatever it is will not be good.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Bejis watches Calseinica's reaction carefully.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless watches Asmodia for a moment longer, then returns to preparations for the next act.


Female Human Cleric/4

Asmodia's eyes narrow as she regards her sometimes bed partner. "I do hope you will recall your arrogance when next you wake alone, Great Hunter," she says, her tone so cool it could break ice.

Because you have killed me.

Asmodia hands the Shade the wand of Cure Light, then moves towards the stage. She has little cause to fear they will kill her before the end of the play, but she no longer has cause to hope that she might survive.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"My arrogance? you have the temerity to spill horrid slurs against my motives and character and then act surprised and injured when I correct you and refuse to let such horrible assertions pass by unchecked? Unlikely madam"


Male Orc Expert 5

Bloodless make a sensemotive check DC8:
A lightbiulb smacks you betwixt the eyes. You just openly ousted Asmodia as a worshiper of a chaotig good god in front of two members of Chelaxian nobility. One of which would not mind at all seeing the lot of you impaled on a spike for a few days.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Sense Motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Bloodless, not really being one for Bluff and deceit, nor really a great student of the human condition, still picks up on the subtleties of what is going on. Unfortunately the look on his face is still one of moral outrage at Asmodias accusations as to his good character.

He looks at the two members for a moment, as though this is an argument that does not concern them.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

LeVash will give himself a quick tap with the wand before attempting damage control...Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Looking at Bloodless, LeVash puts on his best exasperated tone, "Again with this? For the last time, working in a tavern is not the same as worshipping the drunkard, and it's dangerously foolish lob that kind of nonsense around in polite company. What kind of Cayden worshipper would be named Asmodia?!? In the name of all that's ordered, have you no sense?"
Bluff (to dismiss the very thought that it was a serious accusation): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15...any kind of supporting Bluff to aid the attempt would be really welcome here.


Female Human Cleric/4

Asmodia barks a rude laugh. "No more than satisfying Thesing makes one a Calistrian," she says and fairly sneers at the gentleman. "Or might that be a Kuthonite, since it certainly was not pleasurable."

Asmodia untrained bluff vs DC 10 to assist 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 oh wow, dice roller wants my character to live!


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Turning to Asmodia with an astounded look: I have drunk with the lush before. Trust me, when you drink with that girl, there is no holy hangover.

Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Bloodless turns to the Cheliaxians to gain support.

"See? even her dearest friends testify to her character as a whore and a drunkard. I do the decent thing as a good and charitable citizen and offer her a roof and some kindness to help her recover and perhaps change her ways, yet once again the dog bites the hand that feeds it. You'd be outraged too! How many times must a man have his motives and decency questioned by one so lowly and continue to turn the other cheek and let the insults and besmirching of his decency lie? What would you good folk demand as fair redress of grievance?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Bloodless turns back to Asmodia.

"Once last curtains fall on this play then you and I will be deal with your constant snide attacks against me for once and for all. Bring your steel"


Female Human Cleric/4

Asmodia was addressing her comment about Thesing to Thesing, dunno if that made Bloodless angry or not.

Asmodia narrows her eyes. "The last you want to do with a magician is give her an opportunity to defend herself," she answers Bloodless's challenge bitterly.


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"Well if your defence is as good as your continuous badgering attacks then I'd consider myself in peril."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

LeVash closes his eyes for a 10-count..."Can we snipe each other to death after the play?"


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"Or we could just pretend to be civilised and decent folk and not snipe, but I thought I had the end of irrational and nutty accusations with the departure of the the crossdressing transvestite Callistrian prostitute. I'll not suffer the continuous unwarranted barbs any longer."

Bloodless makes his last point, but also nods polite assent to LeVash that he is prepared to now let the matter rest.


Male Orc Expert 5

Calseinica looks on with nervous concern as the group falls into bickering when Thesing chimes in. "Oh no, tell us just how much of a drunken whore she is. Perhaps I should explain how she groans when her hair is pulled? Or how being held down into the pillows makes her as soppy as a fresh bath."

Thesing laughs maliciously but before he can be slapped or his eyes can be clawed out the Bearded devil returns holding a covered silver bowl and a pair of tongs. Delour's song is ready to end and an acolyte scuttles foward to present a black edged dagger on a velvet pillow to Thesing. Thesing takes the knife by the blade and the curtain rises on an agitated group and a Calseinica practically vibrating with fury. The crowd watches silently as Thesing quickly flips back into character like a switch.

Vaulting from the pleasure of seeing his former bedmate in a state of barely contained rage he launches into his lines with gusto.

"It is said a liar’s pain is easy to bear, but pleasure steals truth from even the most well-tended fortress. So let it be with ye, Larazod. Here before you now are the Flukes of Asmodeus. Their bite more pleasurable than the caresses of a thousand succubi (which you no doubt have enjoyed, you treacherous Abyssal-loving fool). Taste of their deep burrowing bliss. Their rapturous journey through your body shall explore the deepest, darkest pleasures any mortal has ever known. Their soul-shuddering wanderings end in your skull, where they plant their young who consume you in an orgiastic frenzy—leaving you an empty husk of a thing—a spent lover, drooling in blissful oblivion forever. Unless, of course, you can resist these god-bending pleasures. This time, the trial is not yours alone to bear. Let us see if your trusted companions’ faith remains as unshakeable as yours. Who shall be the first to die in spasms of ecstasy?"

As Haanderthan completes his line The bearded devil uncovers the bowl. Inside is a writhing mass of finger long yellow segmented worms. At one end is a circular saw of gnashing pointed teeth. Carefully the bailiff reaches into the bowl with his tongs and pulls one of the writhing creatures up from the bowl who snaps and wiggles in protest making it quite clear to all what a "fluke of asmodeus" is.

Knowledge Nature DC10:
It's a rot grub. Individually not very dangerous. In swarms extremely dangerous. And the giant variety can kill large creatures rather easily. They typically feed on carrion but borrow through living flesh with all the agony and harm you can imagine. Needless to say this will be far from pleasurable.

Haanderthan smiles as the fluke of asmodeus is revealed to the horrified accused.

"Oh, how I long to face this judgment!" Ilsandra says with no small amount of lust dripping from her crimson lips.

A rot grub inflicts 2 points of Constitution
damage per round as it burrows—a DC 17 Fortitude save
negates the Constitution damage for that round. In order
to remove the grub, a victim must cut the grub out with
a knife—this takes a DC 20 Heal check and inflicts 1d6
points of damage to the victim per round the grub has been
burrowing (1d6 the first round, 2d6 the second, and so on).
The PCs are free to attempt to cut out their grubs at any point
after they make their Perform (act) check to pretend to be in
the throes of ecstasy. The grub will get one free round on each actor as it tears into your sweet flesh (dealing 2 points of con damage that can be negated normally and the 1d6 damage that cannot). Thesing holds a knife that is held out to you at each of your turns. This knife adds a +6 circumstance bonus to the check to cut out the worm. Have fun! :D


Female Human Cleric/4

Thank you, Thesing for proving my point. And to the Preview function for me not making an ass out of myself.

Asmodia smiles calmly despite Thesing's hammy delivery of the details of their tryst, and watches with no small amount of injured disdain as Calseinica slips into her uber-lusty wench role.

Asmodia untrained Kn. Nature 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 oh god. why the 19 now?

Kuthonite it is, she muses, glancing down at the contents of the bowl with distaste.

here's hoping that Thesing actually hands Asmodia the knife...


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

"Master Larazod, most unholy saint of our dark Asmodeus, please allow me to prove my devotion to your cause. To think my biting lash flayed your chaste red skin, and cracked such a noble hide as yours. I shall be first to face this trial, if you so wish it."

1d20 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 18


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

Lazarod makes an 'after you' gesture, "Your courage is beyond question. Show this lickspittle Magistrate the meaning of devotion, my friend."


M Aasimar HP:42/42, AC:16/T:12/FF:14 - Percep: +11(Dark Vis) F:+5/R:+6/W:+3 CMD: 19, Spd: 30ft, Init: +4/+6 Ranger 4

Drovalid administers the fluke, convulses in sheer orgasmic
ecstasy, but as it crawls up his arm he suddenly plunges
a flensing blade beneath the skin, skewering the fluke and
removing it.

"Asmodeus bear witness to my devotion. This half-breed speaks only truth!"

Fort Save 1d20 ⇒ 18
Perform 1d20 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 25
Heal 1d20 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 6 = 29
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4


Male Orc Expert 5

Larazod is next


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

Likewise, Larazod applies the fluke to his flesh, where it hungrily
burrows beneath the surface. Larazod shudders in pleasure.

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Perform: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

While Lazarod resists the 'fluke', it is obvious that he takes no pleasure in it, eagerly awaiting his turn with the knife.

Ilsandra is next


Male Orc Expert 5

Ilsandra purrs as the fluke burrows into Larazod's flesh. "Oh, to be that fluke! To burrow into such sweet flesh!"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Druid (Urban) - 4

"I sing only of the joy of supplication to our dark lord. This (ngnh.) pleasure is only a gift of Asmodeus’s truth. I would gladly die at this fluke’s bite, but alas," Lazarod takes the knife, " my duty here is yet undone, and so I scorn this pleasure with
a bleeding blade."

Heal Check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30...If I can do it with style and panache, I'll do so :)

Grunting, Lazarod cuts the fluke from his arm, "I shall not relent until your lies are revealed, foul Magistrate."

He then throws the 'fluke' at the magistrate's feet.


Male Orc Expert 5

The fort save jsut negates the Con damage. The lethal damage still occurs. So.

1d6 ⇒ 3 Damage to Larazod.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Krona applies the fluke and lets out a roar as she collapses writhing on the ground.

Knowledge (Nature) untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

I am undone! I confess! I confess!

status:
HP: 38/39

HAANDERTHAN is next


Male Orc Expert 5

"At last! The truth!" Haanderthan roars in hammy celebration.


Male Human Barbarian 5

Still on the floor, Bejis puts on a show of squirming around, occasionally flailing a limb so the audience can see something.

"Do you see Lazarod! How I writhe for you!?! How I ache! I love you blind fool! Ignorant devil child! I want you! Enough!"

Heal: 1d20 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 6 = 21

Krona snatches the knife and with a roar wretches the fluke from her. She turns away from the others looking shamed.

Bejis stands up, but shamefully avoids making eye contact with any other characters or the audience for a few rounds.

Tark:
While Bejis actively avoiding eye contact for a few rounds, he does do his best to check where he can on the environment, to keep up situation awareness.

Perform (acting): 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (11) - 1 + 4 = 14


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard(Air Elementalist) 3 (HP 33/33; AC 14(18 w/Mage Armor), FF 14, T 18)

Although unsure of his position in this trial, Dentris steps forth in support of his charge.

He takes the fluke and applies it to his arm.

Once the fluke is in his arm for a moment, he arches his back and speaks to the heavens:

Oh! It has been so long! Sweet, aching ecstasy!

Dentris then turns to the crowd and improvises a rendition of the infamous Tallis and his Three Wives, a story of lust and debauchery. The story involves three succumbi seducing A priest of Iomedae and a rather X rated descent from the wiles of the demons.

Then, at the height of his rendition, Dentris takes the knife and slices the fluke from his arm.

Heal: 1d20 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 6 = 21

Turning to Larazon and speaking in a sour, almost saddened voice:
Between you, my hideous half-breed young master, and a dream of three succubi’s frolics on my flesh—a hard choice, Larazod, but somehow your sweet countenance won out.

With this, Dentris turns and looks lustfully at the Ilsandra, and then back at his charge.

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Perform: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 = 11

1,801 to 1,850 of 3,620 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Council of Thieves: Rebels with a Cause All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.