Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Tark's Council of Thieves: Nobles without a House

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT MAP


2,401 to 2,450 of 3,941 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

Male Human Witch 5

Spellcraft 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29.

Pollux looks disdainfully at the head priest as the vagabond impatiently waits for the real magic to start.


Male Orc Expert 5

Psssst Petronicus you're alive now.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Petronicus coughs. A slow moan escapes his lips.


Male Human Witch 5

"First a figment and now a zombie. Infernal magic leaves me cold."

Pollux crosses his arms in a classic huff. Castor is looking for more hymnals to anoint.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Caldazar half-smiles at Pollux's words before moving close to Petronicus and whispering "You are returned to us... and we are no longer in the theater... but we are in the fastness of Asmodean worship. A sign that your mind returns with your breath would be well received..."


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Looking at the others and heading caldazar's statement Tal breaks his silence by asking, Is he unhinged or why hasn't he said anything yet? Is more time needed or other rituals that must be performed to aid him? Just let me know if there is anything else that needs doing and I will try to help although my abilities are nonexistent at this point.


Male Orc Expert 5

The cleric, looking a bit nonplussed, gestures over to one of his acolytes who appeared with a jug of water and a cup.

Unceremoniously the cleric dumps its cold clear contents over PEtronicus's head.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Sorry RL got a little hectic

Petronicus begins a slow fit of coughing that suddenly turns to choking when the water hits his face. The panic sets in upon him as his body's natural survival instincts take over and force Petronicus to sit up. Clearing the water from his throat he opens his eyes to see a scary man looming at him. Startled he tries to move away, only to fall off of the alter. The shock of the fall seems to bring him to his senses. Realising his is in an Asmodean temple he quickly puts on his mask of a faithful follower.
"By Asmodeous' beard, where am I? What happened? And why am I naked?"


Male Orc Expert 5

"The black tabernacle of west crown, you died and now you live, your clothes were bloody and I sent them off to be laundered..." His apparent duties down the cleric passes the jug back to the acolyte who scurries off to refill it.


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

Merax watches Petronicus's asmodean mannerism, but stays silent, with a look of amusement mixed with mistrust on his face. "We should put him back down. Such a waste of potent magic." Walking past Tal, he snickers as he makes his way back to the doors.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Seeing that Petronicus is indeed returned... though not yet convinced of his mind, Caldazr remembers their task and moves back to the mayor. Bowing low "Your grace has buried us in his generous patronage, by your purse and Asmodeus' grace our company is once more at full strength."

Ailyn told us that an invitation to this reprobate's house would be forthcoming... one hopes it is soon, I would prefer this distasteful masquerade to be short.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

thanks your eminence. Surely we can proceed now that we are all together and whole. Perhaps you will see us again in some other role. Not to seem rude, but I would like to get back to my wife. She has not seen me since before the performance and I wish her to see me safe and sound. By your leave then, if everything here is finished. Everything is finished is it not? Petronicus, outside of being naked and uncomfortable you are back with us?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Wiping the water from his face Pet bows to the cleric "Thank you for your consideration. If I might be pointed in the direction of some garments I would wish to make myself respectable to you and to this house of our Prince of Darkness."

Seeing his companions brings some relief but at the sight of the Mayor across the room Petronicus eyes widen as he bows to the mayor. "Your worship, please forgive my current state. It seems the devil who brought me the contract to negotiated my return neglected to mention I would awake dressed as a new born babe. If you will forgive the indiscretion I will make myself more presentable."

He looks at his companions as if trying to ask them what is going on. What has happened since I died? I hope all is well. It seems as if the others have survived the play, but why is the mayor here?


Male Orc Expert 5

Feel free to interact a bit more will see about updates to move on tomorrow afternoon.


Male Orc Expert 5

But a brief response from NPC's won't hurt.

Even as petronicus begs for clothes an acolyte passes him a set of worn but serviceable acolytes robes. The cleric speaks ignoring much of his bowing and scraping. "You will be weak. Return in one week at precisely 9 o'clock to receive the spell that will remove it. Your belongings will also be returned to you as well. Keep the robe it once belonged to an acolyte who....displeased me."

The mayor looking up accepts the accolades. "Excellent but don't thank me thank the taxpayers! In any case I have duties of my own to perform. Thank you for coming to retrieve your fellow actor and I'm sure we'll have more time to discuss your art later eh?"


Male Human Witch 5

Pollux approaches the former figment now perhaps better described as flagrant.

The vagabond eyes Petronicus closely. Caster mirroring the scrutiny. Suddenly Pollux pokes Petronicus.

"Hmmmm you seen more solid now. Pity. Figments have their uses."


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Careful there Pollux, a hard poke might caue him to collapse again. That would not do to have him come back to life just to have you send him to the afterlife again. Speaking of the after life, Petronicus, what did you see? I will tell you of my visions when I have had near death experiences later. For now though let's hear your tale for it surely must be better than stories we could tell from this existence.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Donning the robes Petronicus thanks the cleric.

As he is poked Petronicus winces That hurt! Why did he poke me so hard? Is this an effect of being brought back to life? I will need to consult my..

His train of thought broken by Pollux's words Petronicus gives a quizzical look to Pollux MORE solid?, "Thank you? It is good to see you as well."

Addressing his fellow 'actors' Petronicus walks towards them. "I take it you all survived the rest of the play?" Suddenly he stumbles to his knees mid-stride. "Forgive me, it appears I have not mastered the full use of my muscles yet. I am a bit weakened from my ordeal I presume. I suppose that is only logical." He stands up slowly. In a whisper, to no one in particular,"I have been mostly dead all day." he says with a small chuckle as if he is sharing a private joke with himself.


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

"I'll take my leave, I have a task or two that needs seeing to. I'll meet with you at Tal's this evening."

Assuming no one has further use of me, Merax will walk to the Children of Westcrown's lair, passing the Carthage estate once more on the way. Unless the Rack stops me from leaving because the Mayor isn't done with us, Ill try and rendezvous with others at Tal's before Nightfall.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Caldazar dips into a bow once more at the mayor "Very well, we are ever at your service your grace" and he moves away with the others.

To Petronicus he fills in on the major details of the play's conclusion without going into explicit detail on all of the slings and arrows that were endured. He also passes on Thesing's outburst and fleeing into the night.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Yes, you are all welcome this eventing for dinner of course. Nothing fancy tonight though. Just some simple fare that fills the stomach I think.

Again, if you have no further need, I will take my leave of you mayor. Thank you for you're patronage and the support in returning our fellow actor to us. If you need to reach me, sir, I will be at my house. I will leave the information with your people S to ot bother you anymore today.

Tal will go shopping for some items before returning home. Nothing large just a few level one potions. Will let you know what they are later.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Thanking Caldazar on bringing him up to speed on recent events Petronicus then perks up at the mention of dinner at the Mainz table.

"I think it would do my spirits, as well as my corpus, good to share a repast at your table. I shall, of course, make myself more presentable. I will go to my abode and attend to some necessities."

Is Petronicus given any gold from the play? I don't care either way other than it will determine if he goes shopping or not.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

I believe so but the final word should come from Tark.

By all means come and enjoy a meal. We shall see how well you put away food and if it compares to Xarem there or not.

As much as we meet there I am going to have to make an actual address in Westcrown to let people know how to get a hold of us. 123 Uprising Way on he corner of Revolt Avenue, one block over from Abandoned God Road in the middle of Strife District, Westcrown.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Taking his leave from the mayor, Tal escapes down into the city where he is more comfortable. Stopping here and there for some minor purchases, Tal keeps an ear open to hear what the local gossip is around town. Are people discussing the somewhat successful play even though 1 person was killed? Is the rumors flying around about Thesing already?

diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
knowledge local 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Apparently Tal does not get much word of what is going on in the streets. As such he finishes his purchases and returns home to where Lily is waiting. The rest of the day Tal is not seen as he is busy at home. It isnt until later that he remembers that the others might be coming by that he makes a quick run to grab some food. Alas, tonights meal is not going to be up to Lily's usual good cooking standards as she does not have the time to prepare a decent meal. Bread and sliced meat for sandwiches is about the extent of it.


Male Orc Expert 5

You slink to your homes and can hardly take a step before you are recognized, offered a drink, some food, or simply a friendly smile. It's almost noon by the time you reach your home and already a note has been left at your doorstep.

Note::

"My Friends"
"Congratulations. Your efforts at the play have inspired all of us and even now we work diligently to ensure that your sacrifices and hard work will not be in vain. Ms. Ghonstavos has asked to meet with you at the hellmaw tavern in two days time as early in the morning as possible."

"Secondly, if any of you have still sustained any injuries feel free to drop by the temple and I will attend to your presently. We have many plans in the works to take advantage of this windfall of good fortune but for now it may be best for you to rest and relax for now."

Sincerely,
The League
The next couple of days are downtime. Due to the sudden upbeat of status you find it really easy to get meals or free drinks and even several bouquets of flowers from admirers. You also note that at nearly every tavern and drinking establishment the new favorite song is The Sixfold Survivors" an easy to sing ballad about 5 unlikely actors taking on a play where none are said to have survived and conquered it with nay a scratch on them (an exaggeration but this is a work of fiction after all).

Even the most antisocial of you find difficulty batting away small crowds of admirers as they inevitably hurtle towards you through crowds of people otherwise minding their own business.

Vitti in particular is quite vexed as his usually peaceful home and animal sanctuary is plagued with people trying to get a glimpse of the eccentric actor that played the part of Larazod. Vitti grumbles alot about the downsides of having a celebrity as a roommate.

The Rumor Mill: Local DC 10 or Diplomacy DC 10:

Thesing has not been seen since he stormed out of the Limehouse that night. Rumor has it that he's dead though his agent says that the great actor is simply exhausted from his efforts of the play and will address his adoring public when he's rested.

The diva, Delour Auxalama officially announces a new grand tour of the empire planning on doing great plays in every major city. After her amazing performance last night critics believe she may be on the rise once again.

As to the talented actress herself she can hardly move without being mobbed by crowds and admirers. More than that she has already had numerous offers to star in a number of less fatal plays. She has declined all. Close friends say that she has drawn inward in recent days and rumor has it she has taken to heavy drinking after having become heavily jaded with the acting scene.

You have about two days to kick about before your meeting with the Pathfinder woman. Let me know what you do and when you're done.


Male Human Witch 5

Rumor mill Kn. local 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Caring little for fame and flunkies Pollux amuses himself by randomly dosing his stalkers with fortune, misfortune and evil eye hexes. Vitti gets dosed with Fortune to help his carving until the cackling gets on his nerves.

Pollux takes advantage of the free meals however. Castor would think even less of him if he did not.

The vagabond also manages some shopping. Shedding his trademark yellow coat for a gray linen robe to dodge the many-headed.

Purchases.
Wand of Mage Armor, leather wrapped iron. 750gp
Potion lesser restoration. 300gp
Scholars outfit in gray. 5gp


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dropping in on the Children of Westcrown, Meraxilar visits the young girl he rescued in the alley with Pollux. After some small talk, "I can provide you with a path that will insure that you will never again become a victim if you so desire. The way is difficult, but I can guide you. It will take determination and an unwavering resolve on your part. I will unmake you and turn you into something.... more."
He waits a few moments to let things sink in, and with a dangerous look to drive things home, "You have until the morrow to decide, I will return for your answer."
Merax rises and heads for the door to return to his other errands. On the way out, he gives Janiven a short, yet somewhat disturbing look as he nods to her before leaving.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Caldazar spends his time in what relative solitude he can, the fire that burnt out on the night of the performance gradually taking root in his gut again. He emerges when bade by his companions in the endeavor, but otherwise refrains from the spectacle that comes with the public.

Auto success on Diplomacy


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 1 = 23

Petronicus tries to enjoy the benefits of his new found fame but finds that he can not truly enjoy himself. Something always feels odd within himself, almost diminished. Having researched the spell that brought him back from the dead he understands the limitation placed on his body but can not move past the depression of not being whole. Hoping time will move quicker if he keeps himself sufficiently busy. Petronicus tries to pass the time until he can go back to the temple and receive his final restoration by working in his study, consigning a shipment of lumber form East Rikkan with his merchant business and enjoying what little pleasure he can find in his fame... all the while counting the minutes until he can be restored to his former self.


Spells learned from level up: Mirror Image & Scorching Ray
Purchases:
Traveling Spellbook (10gp)
Spell component pouch (5gp)
Dull Grey Ioun Stone (25gp)
Well Dressed Robes (150gp)
Scroll of Cat's Grace, Bears Endurance & Masterwork Transformation (450gp)
Total:640gp
Scrolls Made:
2 Mage Armor (CL3) (150gp/2)
Total:75gp
Spellcraft check to learn Cat's Grace, Bears Endurance & Masterwork Transformation:DC17: 1d20 + 12 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 2 - 1 = 171d20 + 12 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 2 - 1 = 151d20 + 12 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 2 - 1 = 33
Damn.. lost Bear's Endurance
Taking a gimme on the two scroll i made since the DC is 8 and my spellcraft is +12

Tark:
Let me know if there are any objections to my purchases and I will adjust accordingly

Group:
Let me know if anyone wants me to use masterwork transformation on their weapons or armor. I took it more because it supports my merchant background but figured it may make things easier on the group as well.


Male Orc Expert 5

I guess Tal finally got a chance to spend a night alone with his wife.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

We have a full days rest ahead of us right? Tal might be fatigued the next day do to lack of sleep. How many Con checks is that and do the children have a lesser restoration to remove the fatigue when we meet up with them tomorrow? If so, Tal will gladly take one that day and one the following as well.


Rat. At least we think so.

Her cooking is that bad?!?


Male Orc Expert 5

Yes, there was "cooking" involved.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Cue 70's themed 'cooking' music


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Its good to be married and believe me the food was good but not as good as the show that went along with it..


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Caldazar is pretty much done - he's stayed in solitude to heal up, rest up and get his rage on again.
3 days should = 3 Con back as well.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Good as well to move on.

Tal will be at the rebels headquarters the next day tired but happy after kissing his wife good-bye.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Good to go as well...did anyone want to upgrade any of their items to masterwork?


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Not right now. Thanks though Petronicus. I plan on using the magic Morningstar right now.


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

Still waiting on the girl's response, then I'm ready to go.


Male Orc Expert 5

Looking at you in a cross between pants wetting terror and awe she simply nods her head.


Male Orc Expert 5

The next two days are spent relatively quietly with the group trying to get rest and relaxed for the next set of trials that is likely to come ahead. Clouds form in the sky and soon these days are filled with rain which does much to reflect the groups relatively melancholy mood. There is not much to be done in these days though those interested in doing so find the various young members of the Children of Westcrown quite eager to hear you recount the tales of operatic drama both on and off stage.

As all of you tralve to the border of the cities dead sector where the tavern is located you gather all sorts of admirer's hanger's-on, suitors, and hopeful women in your wake. Clearly it appears the sixfold survivors have become popular, especially with the ladies. Some dissipate as you near the ruins and more walk away as you go into the Hellmaw Tavern.

You almost immediately regret it as you take sight of the crowd. Who in turn stare at you with the collective gaze of lion prides everywhere. This is a tiefling tavern. A quick inquiry with the bartender illicits a grunt from the ram horned and portly creature as he passes you a note.

NOTE::

To my friends.
Deepest apologies but circumstances have forced me to move to another tavern. Please meet me at the Hanging Lemure tavern as soon as possible.

Ailyn

As you turn to leave the bartender grunts and holds his arm out. "The mercenary woman said you'd pay me for holding the note."

Sense Motive DC13:

He's lying.

Assuming your first action is not to immediately behead him and start a fight with the entire bar...

You go to the next tavern losing more of your admirers as you get taken through a tour of the nastiest bars in Westcrown, including to one that seems to cater entirely to devils. Each one with an apology, a note, and a promise of an explanation. By the time you board a barge to high pier most people go away by sheer force of the bad neighborhoods you seem to be walking through.

Twitchy and on your toes for what feels like ill eventually be a tavern that caters only to evil man eating dragons you eventually enter a tavern that smells as bad as it looks. You only thank the gods that the thunderclouds and heavy rain that has been soaking you for the past couple of days manages to drown out the horrific smell of dead and rotting fish from adding to the delightful cocktail of tar and body odor. Walking inside is a scene you've seen many times this day. If you had switched out the devils in an earlier tavern for the pirates, slavers, brigands, and other ne'er-do-wells in this tavern (known as the River Lady) the overall moral quality of the place would no doubt rise.

Sitting in a not too shady corner is the pathfinder sitting comfortably with an open bottle of wine, a silver goblet and is appearing to enjoy a a book. A dagger with drying blood on it suggests that her time here has not been uneventful but the way the crowd is very much pretending that she does not exists indicates that whoever the blood belongs to was hurt badly enough to cut through the haze of alcohol and appeal to more sensible survival instincts. She smiles and stands up hugging you like old friends.

"Thank you! Thank you for coming! Once I heard the news I had to see you all right away and congratulate you!"

As she hugs all of you you hear a whisper in your ear.

"We're old friends meeting at a tavern for some privacy and conversation. Our business must be done via message spell. I'm being followed and with the crowd following you I could not afford to make things more difficult as it is. So I'm sorry."

Then in normal conversational tones. "Please sit! Sit! Bartender! Another bottle please!" She says lifting and shaking the bottle.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:28,12,26. HP:50/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Sense motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Leaning in to the barkeep, Tal whispers. I know your lying, but you promise to forget we were here and I will forgive you.

Finally arriving at the bar, Tal is in a foul mood. The words from the Pathfinder woman does little to ease his mood, but Tal is smart enough to understand the precautions. So you heard that I am expecting a little one. News travels fast indeed as I found out just a bit ago. This is indeed a time to drink and talk. I'll take a pitcher of ale though barkeep.

Tal takes a seat at the table making sure to keep an eye around at the crowd. Hand resting on the morningstar, Tal is prepared for any attempts of others getting to close.

Via message. So what are we doing here exactly? You wanted to see us?


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

Meraxilar takes the seat at the table that provides the most tactical view of the bar should more trouble arise. In one smooth motion, he relaxes his grip slightly allowing his axe's weight to drop its head downward and bury itself a half inch into the floor with the handle upright beside his seat within easy reach.
When the barmaid comes with Tal's beverage, "I would have a bottle of what the Lady is drinking, be sure it remains unopened and is chilled." When she leaves, Merax listens to everyone else as he surveys the tavern.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Male Human Witch 5
Overoptimistic bar-lord wrote:

..."The mercenary woman said you'd pay me for holding the note."

"And you believed her? That's sweet. You must be new in town. Nice bar though. I will recommend it to Mr. Thesing when we find him."

At the smelly tavern.

Post hug Pollux sits on quietly on his bench wondering why everyone is touching him and why there is a strange ladies voice in his head.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4
Pollux wrote:


"And you believed her? That's sweet. You must be new in town. Nice bar though. I will recommend it to Mr. Thesing when we find him."

Petronicus stifle a snort least he offend the man and provokes an encounter.

At the River Lady Petronicus plays along with Ailyn and sits down with the others. "Another bottle does seem to be in order."

Petronicus then tires to subtly look around the tavern to see if anyone is watching them as he awaits Ailyn's reply.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 1 = 12


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4
Pollux wrote:
"And you believed her? That's sweet. You must be new in town. Nice bar though. I will recommend it to Mr. Thesing when we find him."

Petronicus stifle a snort least he offend the man and provokes an encounter.

At the River Lady Petronicus plays along with Ailyn and sits down with the others. "Another bottle does seem to be in order."

Petronicus then tires to subtly look around the tavern to see if anyone is watching them as he awaits Ailyn's reply.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 1 = 28


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Sense Motive: Auto success with +13

Seeing that Tal and Pollux have already remonstrated with the barkeep, Caldazar does not further stress the situation unless needed. He does grow frustrated and his mood darkens further at the dog and pony show that he has to endure being forced from tavern to tavern without any explanation or reason.

When finally they find the pathfinder, Caldazar does not permit the hug - remaining aloof and silent as he sidles into the corner table. He sits, impassive and silent - waiting for the Pathfinder to get to the point.


Male Human Witch 5

Caldazar wrote:

Sense Motive: Auto success with +13

Seeing that Tal and Pollux have already remonstrated with the barkeep,

Hoping I did not step on your toes there. Am trying not to preempt diplomacy.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Heh - don't stress Pollux, the comment was meant to be read more along the lines of:
'Pollux and Tal had already done a good job, so Caldazar didn't need to'
You don't need my approval to stop guys trying to rip us off :P

2,401 to 2,450 of 3,941 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Council of Thieves: Nobles without a House All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.