Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tark's Council of Thieves: Nobles without a House

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT MAP


2,101 to 2,150 of 3,768 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>

m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

So what is the penalty to have the entire cast but 1 all dead? That could make the last 2-3 acts difficult for Drovlid. If the odds are 3 to 1 on Tal then I will take that bet against the rat.

Fun no but Tal has a soft spot for attractive women that need protection. I know everyone has a fault that one is Tal's.


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

Meraxilar hands Tal his wand before climbing in to the "beast"."Hold onto this, Tal." Being the first one into the gullet, he prepares himself to be the last one out as he helps to lift up those attempting to climb up to safety before him.

Reflex (DC15): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 / Fortitude (DC12): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Reflex (DC15): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 / Fortitude (DC12): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Reflex (DC15): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 / Fortitude (DC12): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Reflex (DC15): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 / Fortitude (DC12): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Reflex (DC15): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 / Fortitude (DC12): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Tybain is sickened by the stench of the acid and fights the urge to retch. Imagining Thesing laughing at his plight, he steels himself with grim determination to survive these trials.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

I think Pollux is waiting on Tark's ruling on Enlarge Person before acting?


Male Orc Expert 5

I'm going to go with no. The neck of the bottle that you are essentially in has just enough room for one medium person to fit through and the bottom is not very tall either. This being said an enlarged person would only serve to get in the way and prevent anyone from getting into the tube of spiny bits that lead out.


Male Human Witch 5

Ok then in to the bowels of death rode the six hundred. You know a grapnel might have been something to buy now that I think of it, or a sledgehammer.

Round one

Freezing absolutely still for a moment as Pollux casts resistance on him Lazarod strides manfully into the beast.

Fumes, resistance 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25. Pass. First Round acid, resistance 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 = 15. Pass.

Lazarod sneers at Thesing through the glass.

Round two, Calseinica enters.

The smell of raspberries momentarily challenges the stench of the acid as Pollux casts Guidance on Lazarod.

Fumes, resistance 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15. Pass. Acid, guidance, resistance 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 23. Pass.

Round three beast tilts.
Caldazar catches the hint of something white and multi-legged vanishing into Pollux's hair. Casting Guidance again.

Fumes, resistance 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7. Fail, sickened. Acid, resistance, sickened 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 8. Fail, damage 1d6 ⇒ 6.

Round four Lazarod attempts to leave.

Climb, guidance, sickened 1d20 - 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 1 + 1 - 2 = 16. Fail. Standard action to try again Climb, sickened 1d20 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 1 - 2 = 2. Fail by more than five, damage 1d6 ⇒ 1. Acid, resistance, sickened 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 7. Fail. Damage 1d6 ⇒ 1.

Lazarod's costume is again destroyed as Pollux alternately vomits and falls in the acid.

Round five second attempt.

Climb, sickened 1d20 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 1 - 2 = 3. Fail by more than five damage 1d6 ⇒ 6. Acid, resistance, sickened 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 5. Fail. Damage 1d6 ⇒ 5.

Pollux falls bleeding into the acid and is still

round six:

hp -4 stabilize, sickened 1d20 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 4 - 2 = -2. Damage 1
Acid, assuming I get a save, resistance, sickened 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 7. Fail. Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4.

round seven:

hp -9 stabilize, sickened 1d20 - 9 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 9 - 2 = 6. Damage 1
Acid, resistance, sickened 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 8. Fail. Damage 1d6 ⇒ 5. Dead hp -15

Requiescant in pace, Pollux. Pity, I liked playing you.


Male Orc Expert 5

Eh, not quite. One of you made friends with the ugly special effects man. You know the one surrounded by all the rope?

As Pollux goes to climb the ghostly Dentris lets out a dry cackle.

"Behold Larazod! A rope of hellfire and torment to ascend our way from the depths of digestive terror!"

It lifts its arms then and a thin but shimmering and almost flaming line of rope dangles through the hole on top.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Am I glad I prepared that spell ;-p


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

We might not need the assist from Millech, or he will at least be concious to climb the rope himself. Sorry I wasnt able to post last night, I had some serious driving to do yesterday and today.

Round 4:
Covered in vomit and acid, Tybain lifts Pollux up after he falls into the Acid. "Climb vagabond, Climb!".
As he touches him, he casts a curative.
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Round 5
Tybain begins to lose patience with Larazod. "You will not be unmade in this contraption! You will climb out of this and be unmade in a more chaotic manner at a later time or I will become...... upset. Now climb before Calseinica takes up interest in that fool Thesing." Again, lifting up Larazod he casts a stronger curative. "Krona if you ever truly loved this fool, give him a hand from the maw!"

Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 6) + 3 = 16


Male Human Witch 5

This report of my death was an exaggeration - Mark Twain May 1897 Thank you Tark and Merax.

Aaaaaaannndddd rewind!

Round 4
Pollux sees the rope "Deus ex Millech!"

Deus ex Millech lowers climb dc to 5 (rope with wall to brace against)
Former round 4 climb check of 16 or a reroll (climb, guidence, sickened 1d20 - 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 1 + 1 - 2 = 5 is a pass (whew!). Pollux enters the mouth.

Round 5

"Fly Devil woman! Fly!"

Aid the other cute girl, sorry Caldazar. Climb, sickened 1d20 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 1 - 2 = 8, nope.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Tal will assist the climb of Calseneica as well.

Fort save.to resist sickened 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

reflex to avoid acid 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

climb assist1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Drovalid manages to breath deeply will no adverse affects despite the fumes filling the beast. Grabbing Calseneica's Rm he gives a mighty heave to help get her up the throat and into the safety of the mouth. Surprising even to himself, this move was nimble enough to avoid the worse parts of the acid as he remains unscathed this time, however his timing was off and he wasn't able to help the poor woman out s much as he wanted to.

Perhaps Tal is enjoying this part of the performance too much and wants others to keep him company. Otherwise how would you explain his complete failure to get 2 people out of the pit.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Tark - can you confirm what the modified climb DC for the rope is?


Male Orc Expert 5

The DC is confirmed for 5. Be sure to hug the hunchbacked man.

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5 Reflex
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3 Reflex
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15 Climb

2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7

Grimacing and whining each time the acid splashes and climbs up her bare leg. She grumbles and kicks back as Tal does more to grope her than actually help her. In short order she's up in the mouth.

So will Pollux jump or push?


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Long day tomorrow so don't know if i will have a chance to post so here are my actions. Anything else needed Go ahead and roll for me.

After Pollux decides what to do with the singed Calseneica Tal will climb after her as agreed upon.

Fort 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 success
reflex 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 fail 1d6 ⇒ 2 damage
Climb 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 success

Tal climbs easily to the top of the beast's mouth with the aid of the rope. Taking a long final deep breath of the noxious fumes before he has to face the crowd, Tal prepairs to help caldazar up the rope before he himself drops to the stage floor.


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

Going to post my rolls in advance since I'm the last one up and I'm waiting for everyone else to post.
Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Tybain waits until Thesing looks his way and then yawns as he lazily climbs out of the mechanical monstrosity once everyone else is out.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Sorry for the slight delay.. got a bit lost in the round order...

As Pollux Climbs: Reflex: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5 and 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 2 = 9

As Calsenica Climbs: Reflex: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 2 = 4

As Tal Climbs: Reflex: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 2 = 20 for 3d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 3) = 9 1 more damage after acid resist 11/16 HP remaining

Krona stoically awaits her turn to climb out... though is inwardly relieved that assistance is offered in the form of a fiery rope...

Climb: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 2 = 17

...and belligerently making her way into the beast's mouth with ease when it is her turn to do so.


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

I forgot the -2 sickened status in my last series of rolls, I passed anyway but apologies for not being on the ball in the early morning. :)


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

After everyone else has escaped the creatures maw the ghostly form of Dentris calmly walks through the creatures belly and onto the stage.


Male Human Witch 5

jump
Pollux falls from the mouth like a doll thrown aside by a petulent child. His thin and bony form hits the stage with the trademarked 'sickening thud'.

Acrobatics check to avoid pain 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22, pain 1d6 ⇒ 1. Well that was unexpected.


Male Orc Expert 5

So you gracefully ragdoll your way down and land on your feet with nay a scratch on ye?


Male Human Witch 5

Less gracefull and not landing on my feet but yea. Think a drunk in a car accident escaping injury through blind luck and chemically assisted relaxation. Pollux didn't care if he got hurt so he relaxed enough to not resist the fall. Perhaps rolling down the side of the beast ending with a loud slap as he takes the force on his full body.

Lying on his back, arms out at his sides Pollux stares up at the rigging and winks at Millech.

lazarod clinbs to his feet and readies to help Calsenica/watch his teammates dissolve.

Aid other with the acrobatics to avoid damage? 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 if it helps.


Male Orc Expert 5

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2 Calseinica aid another.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Calseinica tries not to get hurt.

2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5 Calseinica gets hurt.


Rat. At least we think so.

The rat helps with some atmosphere

The audience laughs as spindly Lazarod readies himself to catch his lady love (successful aid other). Only to have Calseinica jump too far and land with a heavy thud behind him (badly failed acrobatics).


Male Orc Expert 5

Let's see is that everyone?


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Think I need to post a acrobatics check to avoid falling damage.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 success

Drovalid lands nimbly on his feet after escaping the horrid maw of the fuming beast. He turns slightly to the half-Orc and raises one hand held up as if to pull Krona along with him.

Assist 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Male Human Witch 5

Just triple checking things but I think Pollux came out of that with more hp than he went in with.......Yup went in with 15 hp now has 16.

Aside to the players "Most invigorating, I heartily recommend it. Good for the complexion and the waistline." A badly burned sleeve then falls off.


Male Orc Expert 5

think that covers it. Drovalid and Krona have lines after everyone is free.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

8/16 HP - after fall

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 2 = 2 Fall damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

As Tybain climbs into the acid spewing beast's mouth, Krona leaps from height and lands with a sickening thump. Refraining from standing and instead remaining on bruised knees, Krona eyes Drovalid with a pained expression "Why tormentor! Why did you drag me from its maw and not let me die!" tears welling at the corners of her eyes.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

A sad look crosses the face of Drovalid. Is it pity or something more...It is not the way of Drovalid to watch a woman die over the rejection of a potential lover fierce Krona. It is better you be free of him and... but the profession is cut short as he helps Krona to her feet. The hands are clasped longer than what is needed though to help 'her' up.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

And so the slash fic begins...

Krona looks up to the powerful Drovalid as he helps her stand, the despair so evident within her eyes fading somewhat as she feebly protests "But"


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Continuing to hold her gaze and her hand, Drovalid looks deep into Krona's eyes, I know pain well. Pain of the heart is the greatest to bear and you have beared it longer. You shall gnaw through this torment as a worm through the earth. Drovalid's voice goes softer. But peace now for more horrors await us now.

End of act perform 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Perform (Assuming Obstinance bonus applies): 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6


Male Orc Expert 5

That was the dullest moment of imminent dude love ever. The slashfic writers are disappointed.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Aye - but we can pick it up in the later acts when the spit starts flying.


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

End of act Perform: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 3 = 11


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*
TarkXT wrote:
That was the dullest moment of imminent dude love ever. The slashfic writers are disappointed.

Tal is quite ok with that. However he is worried about Cal and his flying spit later. 3 trials down, 2 to go.


Male Human Witch 5
Tal Bernard Mainz wrote:
... 3 trials down, 2 to go.[/ooc]

End of act perform [dice]1d20+5[/]

1 player down 4 to go


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4
Tal Bernard Mainz wrote:

Tal is quite ok with that. However he is worried about Cal and his flying spit later.

We can always trade places, if you want ;-p


Male Orc Expert 5

As the curtain drops Delourquickly moves outside the curtain barely containging her girlish giggling. Calseinica picks herself off the stage her face bruised and her nose bleeding. Her legs shaking and still slick with blood and worse as her legs have been horribly burned by the acid. She is shaking like a leaf holding her arms crossed to her bountiful chest. She looks about bleary eyed as if desperately wanting to call for help but can find none.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Probably best if post act healing comes from the full wand - so Caldazar's keeps some juice in it.
I'm down 8 HP

Happily dropping the stage face once the curtain is closed and they are relatively alone once more, Caldazar tries to slick off any remaining acid clinging to his armor and flesh with a rag. Grimacing somewhat as he does so due to his injuries and badly bruised knees following the fall. With a flat intonation he turns to the others "Well that could have been worse" and having not yet paid much mind to the broken youngling with the Pollux infatuation.

He casts eyes around to see if he can spy Millech, suspecting that he played some part in their success. If their gazes do cross, Caldazar gives a grave nod of thanks to the man.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Tal is down 12 hp so will tie a couple hits from the wand as well.

Whoever through that rope I am mighty thankful for. We could have been in a sorry state without that. As it was that acid was none too friendly. Cal, Xarem, you still got some healing in that stick of yours? Once Tal receives the healing he will head over to Thesing and nudge him with his foot. If Thesing is still out Tal will grab his nose and squeeze to see if that will wake him up. If not oh well the show must go on. To also ignores the starlet as he figures that is Pollux's worry now. Tal hs bigger issues looming with the kiss coming up.

Healing rolls 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

Using Tal's botted rolls (not sure if he can use the wand on his own) if it's ok, first one on Caldazar, other two on Tal. I'll add a second roll for Caldazar. This will make 8 charges used in total from the full wand so far.

Wand of Cure Light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

After getting the Wand back from Tal, Xarem Rail tends to his hurt companions. Noticing Calseinica injuries, he hesitates for a moment weighing if he should use precious charges from the wand on her. A quick look at Pollux is enough to shake him into action as he walks over to the vagabond's acid-burned toy. Xarem lightly taps her head with the tip of the wand, then does the same to her midsection before walking off without any additional words of comfort. That would be charges #9 and #10.
Wand of Cure Light (Calseinica): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Wand of Cure Light (Calseinica): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Looking over to Tal, "Is that fool up yet? If you killed him, I would remove his head and toss it into the midst of our audience should we survive the rest of this performance. I'm sure it would make a memorable souvenier for some fortunate theater lover."

If Millech is around, Xarem will also nod to him with respect for his assistance.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Caldakrona gives Merax a weary nod, though he looks even more of a bizarre and unappealing creature given that the acid and sweat has made his caked make-up run in rivulets and lines down his face. He looks on with mild interest as Tal attempts to provoke some kind of response from Thesing.

Back to full


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

I cant use the wand but just posted the rolls to speed things along. Thanks for the healing Meraxilar. Tal is back up to full and ready for the next trial. Nice part of being a fighter, no buffs or spells to worry about. As long s someone has a healing wand I am good to go.


Male Human Witch 5

The following assumes our costumes are changed/repaired between acts.
Pollux sits down on the stage and removes his acid eaten shoes and leggings. He holds up a foot and speaks to Calfcenicia through his wiggling toes. ”I do not think I have a career as an actor. It is hard on the feet.” Pollux tosses a ruined shoe over his shoulder narrowly missing Castor who promptly hides inside the shoe and begins to gnaw on the acid flavored leather.

”I wonder why they went to all that trouble to make the beast only for Millech to give us that rope?”

oops. End of act perform 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Petronicus lays perfectly still wherever his body has been dumped, trying his hardest to keep from decomposing. Unfortunately the rigor mortis is making it difficult.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Rigor Mortis:
Rigor mortis (Latin: rigor "stiffness", mortis "of death") is one of the recognizable signs of death, caused by chemical changes in the muscles after death, causing the limbs of the corpse to become stiff and difficult to move or manipulate.[1] In humans, it commences after about three to four hours, reaches maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates until approximately 48 to 60 hours after death

Don't worry Petronicus, you're still all floppy for now, don't need to worry about rigor for at least another hour or two :P

Oh, and CaldaKrona is ready for the next course at the humiliation and pain buffet


Male Orc Expert 5

Last call for things buffs and what not before we get to the real trials.

Calseinica shudders as Meraxilar runs his wand of minor wound unmaking along her body restoring her flesh to its previous unmarred adn perfectly pale form. She mouths a thank you in his direction as tears well up in her big brown eyes.

It is at this point that the cleric whom you addressed earlier and the bearded devil return to the stage along with a whoozy and barely conscious Thesing who is holding his head up and pinching his nose.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:24,10,24. HP:35/50 Saves:7/4*/6 CMD 26*

Spells completed.... Hopefully this swallow the egg thing isn't that bad. Yeah right.


Male Orc Expert 5

The bearded devil appears to be holding a covered silver platter. And he holds it so that the audience and the group can see clearly.

As the curtain rises the group takes its positions and Thesing, bruised, bloodied, and most certainly angry, leaps into the role of Haanderthan with fire and venom in great quantities.

"You have crawled from the maw of the Beast. Let us see what blasphemous lies slither from your treacherous insides. Show them."

The bearded devil lifts the lid off the platter and presents to you a set of slick red gelatinous eggs. Curious the crowd leans forward trying to divine the exact nature of your fate before it comes to fruition.


Male Human Witch 5
TarkXT wrote:
Last call for things buffs and what not before we get to the real trials.

Resistence and Guidence on self before the curtain goes up. Castor waiting in the wings.

2,101 to 2,150 of 3,768 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Council of Thieves: Nobles without a House All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.