Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Tark's Council of Thieves: Nobles without a House

Game Master Tark the Ork

CURRENT COMBAT MAP


1,951 to 2,000 of 3,575 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>

Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

Tybain answers calmly, "I am true to Aroden, my lord, but I am also true in loyalty and kinship. This man, though half-fiend his blood may turn, is bound to me in brotherhood, as I stand bound to him. Our blades both matched the enemies of Cheliax, and what faith divides, common cause unites. You cannot sunder me from his destiny. I stand trial at his side, as is my right, if I so beclaim it."
Without looking away from Haanderthan he tilts his head slightly toward Dentris, "Is it not so, Dentris?" Already knowing the answer to the question.


Male Human Witch 5

Pollux sweeps his gaze about the stage. Lighting first on this and then on that, hoping to form a lasting image of this place before it burns.

And incidentally casting Detect Magic. Perhaps I can get a clue about what is coming. No line until act two and you know what they say about idle hands...


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Looking at the magistrate Dentris address him "’Tis true, my lord."

Raising his hand, palm up, in the direction of Tybian, "If the half-brained, light-blinded knight wishes to perish alongside my good master, he is within his lawful right."

Dentris' expression shows that he is only too happy to correct the man a second time.

HAANDERTHAN next


Male Orc Expert 5

"Very well. Burn with him, fool. Dentris Maltrada, you are
hereby discharged. "
He says with a dismissive wave.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Turning as if to leave Dentris stops as if pondering something. Looking to Larazod and Tybian and then back to Larazod a new found determination comes across his face.

Dentris turns to face the magistrate and proclaims, "Nay sir, though I wish nothing more. This boy, as wayward as his fancies take him, is in my care. I never waivered from his father’s service, and I shall not turn my back on the son.", stamping his staff on the floor for emphasis.

HAANDERTHAN next


Male Orc Expert 5

"Surely, you’ve no wish to die?"


Male Orc Expert 5

No magic. Except the live bearded devil standing there attempting to look serious and coming off as bored.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

With determination, "There are worse fates, magistrate, than even can be promised on the deepest level of your Hell. To walk alive in a world, my duty undone, my sworn oath broken, is to walk through fires more smolderous than any Asmodeus keeps below. Though he be a fool, and possessed of a diseased wit, Larazod is my master, and I shall stand by him. Do your worst magistrate. I’ve rolled bones with demons, and gazed in dragons’ hearts. Let us have these trials and be done with my life, if the lords of darkness so command."

HAANDERTHAN next


Male Orc Expert 5

Haanderthan's voice drips with venom as he addresses the wizard. "Doddering old sack of bones. No demon’s dice, nor dragon’s musings await you—only torment beyond the stars’ most infinite imaginings. When you mewl out for merciful death, I shall look on in pleasure, as your soul’s wake burns from a withered old corpse."

Then turning to the half orc female he waves his gavel at her as if to drive an errant dog from a trashcan.

"Krona of the Belzeken go back to your homelands and trouble this court no further!"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Krona juts out her lower jaw and tusks belligerently while growling. She then spits of the floor and roars back "The Prince of Darkness himself could no more separate me from him then you from your own false sense of grandeur!" throwing her arms wide and beckoning the torment to flow over her "Bring forth your trials! Let them be tested by me!" holding gaze for a moment before her eyes flicker t'ward her love Larazod to see if her devotion has awakened any feelings within him.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Tal hears Ktona's roar and heads to the side stage to prepare for his grand entrance and welcome the group back from the first act.


Male Orc Expert 5

"Insolent wench you have no idea the horrors that await you. But enough talk!" Haanderthan spits. "If you wish to burn for eternity then so be it! Make ready, supplicants. The trials begin anon. May Asmodeus take pity on your blighted souls."

With that the curtain falls and Delour makes her way on stage to begin the aria. As the haunting melodies of the orchestra and the diva overtake the crowd you are left alone if but for a moment.

Last chance on buffs before next act.


Male Human Witch 5

would offer Resistance or Guidance but duration is only 1min. Speechifying will take longer than that.

"I'm sorry Castor you will have to play with your other friends for a bit. The loud man said you were not allowed on stage.
....
Yes I know.
....
Yes his eyes do look tasty, but we need him.
....
Yes both of them. Now go play but stay close and don't gnaw on the support beams. Well not too much."

Castor scampers backstage and starts looking for something of Thesing's or Robahl's to claim as territory.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

Petronicus will cast Mage Armor on himself. +4 to AC. Duration-3hrs.


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

My spell durations are short. I'll be casting them in-between or during the acts. Ready to begin. :)


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

ready


Rat. At least we think so.

The monkey is ready and I have the popcorn.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Caldazar slumps as they are out of the limelight, taking the few short moments of relaxation allowed. He then girds his loins and juts his jaw in preparation for further theatrical endeavor.

Good to go.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*
Caldazar wrote:

Caldazar slumps as they are out of the limelight, taking the few short moments of relaxation allowed. He then girds his loins and juts his jaw in preparation for further theatrical endeavor.

Good to go.

Will Krona quite talking about her loins when Tal is present. Uugghhhhh....


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

Don't make me write epic slash-fic posts in here :P


Male Orc Expert 5

It's good for him to gird his loins. Afterall Tal is about to make his grand entrance.


Male Human Witch 5

Why is Caldazar smearing all that gird on his loins? Didn't he hear what happened to Buddy Ebsen?

Dulci et decorum est pro opera mori


Male Orc Expert 5

The councillor extras flee the stage at speed as a number of acolytes trailing behind the asmodean cleric wheel an iron torture device onto the stage. The "bailiff" chuckles as he sees the device. "Roight, now the fun part begins. Actually you should count yourself lucky berk. This is a travesty of a torment compared to what we got on Avernus. Never mind that the whole multiple trials thing is a load of dung. You only ever get one in his eyes."

Pollux is stripped down of all his gear and clothing leaving him little but a loincloth as he's attached to a device that is like a rack made of an iron mesh that hovers precariously over a red hot brazier. pulling his limbs and twisting his body in horrific ways while simultaneously searing his flesh. However the sight that catches your attention is not the device, the acolytes or the devils commentary on the quality of the torture but pollux himself. Stripped of his concealing robes and masks and hats the madman is riddled with ugly scars and gnarled flesh made by all manner of terrible means. This is the body of a man who has been tortured before and at length by true professionals. Over your shoulder you hear Calseinica give a tiny gasp at the sight.

Delour is singing this whole time and the eerie, haunting melody is a sharp contrast to the rattling of chains and the dull chanting of acolytes as they begin their rites and prayers to ensure the working of the device.

Thesing watches with a gleeful grin on his face. Clearly he's enjoying the proceedings.

As Tal enters the stage one of the acolytes offers him a black whip with a bowed head. The whip glitters on its business end with shards of razor sharp broken glass. When he takes the whip the acolyte explains to Tal carefully what he is to do in a calm matter of fact voice.

As the acolytes and the cleric vacate the stage the curtain rises once again and Thesing begins hardly giving you a moment to fully partake of what's about to happen.

"Good Keeper of Pain, Tormentor of Liars and Demonsuckling Miscreants, we are honored by your presence. Show these supplicants the favor of your stinging lash, and with rack and fire, purge lies from their lips. Break their souls, and let the mad and guilty appall our ears no more with ranting."

This act works in that at each cue Drovalid whips each one of the prisoners (Larazod, Krona, Dentris, and Tybain) once. Each time Drovalid whips Larazod the device stretches his limbs and brings him closer to the flame (dealing 1 point of fire and one point of nonlethal damage) the whip is a scorpion whip and thus deals lethal damage. Drovalid can attempt to miss you on purpose. However each time he does so he must make a DC20 bluff check or the party loses 1d4 popularity. The torture begins after Haanderthan's next line in response to Drovalid.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Before Tal enters, he will make sure that the tower shield is carried in whichever arm is further to the backstage so the crowd can see better.

Tal enters the stage striding mightily and purposely across towards Thesing. The Gorumite, normally large to begin with, seems even bigger and more imposing with the armor spikes placed on his breastplate. A blood red cloak is slung over his shoulder accenting the sharp spikes.

Trying to keep his voice controlled and at a lower pitch despite his nerves, Tal bows on one knee to Thesing. Magistrate Maleficarum, I come before you a simple hand whose lash is guided by the greater glory of Asmodeus, rising he faces first Thesing and then the tribunal. may my scourge do him and this devoted tribunal proud. Finished with looking at the tribunal, Tal turns back to Thesing with head bowed, With your permission I shall begin our first trial.

?'s Tark:

A few questions, can I use the whip doing nonlethal damage?
If so, do I have to make a bluff check?
What is the damage from the whip?
Can I try to not use my full strength on the damage?
Would a combat maneuver check to trip or disarm be considered appropriate or would that require a bluff check as well?
I am not proficient with normal whips, so assuming that I am not proficient with the scorpion whip?


Male Orc Expert 5

Yes but you take a -4 penalty to hit, No but you do have to makea sincere attempt at it, 1d3+str mod, no, no, yes

Thesing's smile broadens with a perfectly malevolent gleam. "Begin at your leisure, Tormentor. End this fool’s mockery of our court with cleansing agony."

LET THE WHIPPING BEGIN!


Male Human Witch 5

Lazarod twists in the cage drawing the crowds atention and Drovalid's eye.

Evil eye on Tal Will dc 15. -2 to hit for 7 or 1 round/s

A moment is all it takes. Tal catches Pollux's gaze and sees the tortured man's eye twists. Inside that eye Tal sees not the odd conpanion who came to dinner, nor even the madness that he has seen there before but something darker, impossably large, impossably old, impossably far away, and it is loking at him.
Pins and needles race about his body as if his trusty armor was now filled with a thousand sharp-legged spiders. For a moment his arm does not answer his call to raise the whip. When it does it is slow to move as if in a dream or deep under water.

Tark Does this count as PVP? It is a buff from the right point of view. Still likely to hit helpless targets but the -10 from nonproficiency, hex and (assuming) using a lethal weapom to do non-lethal gives us a hope that at least one stroke will miss. Should Tal save Pollux will try again just before the whipping starts.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Tal knows Pollux's abilities right, if so then he will voluntarily fail the save. If not than go ahead and roll the save Tark if you want. Next round Tal will do nonlethal. Wanted some blood to make the audience happy. Also Pollux you forgot the penalty for the tower shield. all in all I could be at +7-12 to hit you. Throw in power attack and that is another -1 to hit.

Tal pours himself into the whipping. It may seem that he has been waiting for this moment and relishes the opportunity to right some slights that were given to him at an earlier time. Whether these slights are from his companions or others is unknown. His enthusiasm is great but his aim is off.

Pollux lethal damage 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 1 - 2 = 9 damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Caldazar lethal damage 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 - 2 = 3 damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Meraxilar lethal 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 1 - 2 = 10 damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Petronicus lethal 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 2 = 12 damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Wow that was totally crappy for Drovalid but great for everyone else.
edited for hex by Pollux.


Male Orc Expert 5

Gonna call foul on the towershield here. No reason for Drovalid to have it unless he highly suspects his subjects of being made of high explosives. Having it would mean a hit to popularity.


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

No problem, Tal always carries it with him so kept it on. Just add 2 to all the rolls then. Should hit pollux then for 5 damage.

Tal will place the towershield next to him as he unleashes the whip and tries to create havoc on the accused.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Wizard(Enhancement)/4

As the round of whipping is completed Dentris yells at the tribunal and the magistrate in particular. "Fools, my good master may be a fool of a tiefling, but if you think to wrack his spine, and wheedle mewled recantation from his black lips, you are even greater fools than he. Larazod is no coward, and he sneers in the face of pain with true faith in Asmodeus—he cannot waver. He faced demon prince’s and hordes of their slime-ridden minions in battle. His coal-black soul did not quake then. He stands resolute now. You cannot break his spirit."

DROVALID next


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Tal will approach Pollux on the rack almost like he is going to caress hid brow. in a soothing stage whisper, Recant half-breed. Admit your twisted falsehoods, serpent-tongued traitor. the words 'or else' left off but fully implied.

going for the effect similar to the end of Braveheart. Larazod up next. then more whipping.


Male Human Witch 5

Blood sizzling on the embers beneath him Pollux manages the some semblance of the lines

"Even... ocean of agony cannot turn truth to ... lie."

Pollux sags in the bonds one shoulder clearly dislocated and his flesh opened to show muscle and the odd hint of bone.

From behind a fire bucket in a shadow of the wings two red eyes stare fixedly at Tal

DROVALID UP


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Outraged at being denied so, Drovalid steps back and unleashes blow after blow upon the miscreants who dare to defile his chamber. His words punctuated by the crack of thewhip.

Recant and end this trial! on Pollux non-lethal 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (17) - 3 = 14damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Swift death shall embrace you Caldazar lethal 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

and the PRince of Darkness smiles upon those who admit their falsehoods Meraxilar lethal 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 damage1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

—he may not rend your soul completely, Petronicus lethal 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 may leave some semblance of your spirit intact.

After this bout of flogging, the strain of exertion is beginning to show on Drovalid. He resolutely fights through the effort to continue the punishment.

I believe that is a hit on Pollux and Cal unless that whole red eye thing was the misfortune hex. If so here are the other rolls...

1d20 - 3 ⇒ (14) - 3 = 111d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 131d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 111d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

pollux is up.


Male Human Witch 5

Tal, did you make or fail that will dc 15 for the initial hex? If so you get to make another one as Pollux gives you the eye again. Otherwise you have the -2 to hit several more rounds. Tark will have to say exactly how many. As the dialogue will eat into the 7 round duration. In any case that was a solid hit.

Lazarod mutters his lines through bleeding lips. His mind fogged by pain and lack of air..

"I recant… nothing! Grind on, honeyed torment. Sing sweetly as I may, no cries of “recant” shall you hear. I hate lies, as I hate demon loving traitors."

Krona next


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor of Milani (Preacher archetype) 4

As far as I can tell, one hit on Krona for 6 damage

The lash thunders into Krona's back and knocks her from her feet to where she sags, hanging from her wrists where they are bound. Her breath is heavy and labored and her gaze flickers between Larazod and Drovalid. When her eyes are upon Larazod nascent tears form at the corner of her eyes as she laments as an aside to the audience "To hear such cries from my beloved quickens my heart." before turning back to Drovalid and her haggard and bestial panting intensifies.

Each expulsion of air is a heady melange of both unrestrained rage and animal lust. Her expression is wild and tusks protruding as she exhorts "But who is this fierce man of the lash whose own prowess might drive me into passion?" a low moan escaping her lips, before she bellows "No! I will not betray my heart or my love! Damn him to the darkest pits!" and she spits towards the torturer, her face once more a rictus of anger and rage.

More torture next...


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Pollux lethal damage 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Caldazar lethal damage 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Meraxilar lethal 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Petronicus lethal 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 damage 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Drovalid continues his ministrations against the accused. The whip misses but Drovalid isn't finished yet. Tightening the rack till joints pop, Larazod still does not cry out to end the suffering. Instead the mighty Larazod faints from the pain. Not to be out done and let Larazod escape punishment so easily, Tal revives him with a potion so he can recommend the torture. At this time Drovalid is panting with the effort of extracting the confession from anyone.

Healing potion 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 7) + 3 = 11

Larazod up next and I believe fully healed since it takes out both non lethal and lethal.


Male Human Witch 5

Well not quite full but who's counting.

Lazarod sputters as the potion is forced past his unfeeling lips. For a time the smell of burning blood is masked by the acrid smell of the burning poiton.

"Mmmmm tea.. I was having the most wonderful dream....."

With visible effort Pollux remembers where he is and why. He catches Castor's eye from across the stage and decides to continue.

"Had enough, Magistrate? Can you withstand it any longer? Please give in and recant, for the only torment I cannot bear is your continued duplicity.
Recant, Magistrate! Recant your own lies, and Lord Entropy may have mercy on your slimy soul."


Male Human (Chelish) Cleric 4 AC: 17/10/17 HP: 30

Emboldened by Pollux/Larazod's performance, Merax raises his voice. "Ha! Even in the face of soul-crushing pain, he taunts this ridiculous Magistrate of Hell."
Looking up to the heavens, "Hear me, Aroden, if Asmodeus has such as Larazod in his employ, all our efforts are doomed. Would that you could command such steadfast loyalty as this one here, who laughs at death and grins at the grimmest pain.'


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Ilsandra up


Male Orc Expert 5

Ilsandra writhes and grows visibly hotter with each lashing of larazods fair skin. "Such a sweet voice. I long to hear his screams more—ah, but to elicit them myself, with a soulburning kiss, and an aching embrace. This torture is most stimulating, though I do hope the Tormentor doesn’t mar the tiefling’s choicest parts. Leave off those! They belong to me alone!"


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Hearing the soft voice of Ilsandra Drovalid pauses long enough to look between her and Larazod.Putting her words aside and Gasping for air, Drovalid non the less bellows out Recant. This last push to extort the confessions seems to take the last energy the mighty torturer has left.

Larazod up next.


Male Human Witch 5

Pollux relaxing the the warm embrace of the rack and the afterglow of the powerful healing poition takes a moment to pull himself back from his contemplation of the embers before his face.

"Never! Lash every inch of flesh from me, leave only a bloody ruin where I stand (stand? But I am lying down. At least I think I am. Maybe I am wrong, I am quite easy to fool after all. Oh! Right, acting!) —that skinned wreck of a man will gurgle only truth and never recant."

Sub vocce; "How does one gurgle a lie? Differencs in the bile to phlemn ratio? More bubbles? I don't think the playwright was paying attention here."


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Still panting from the previous exertion, He is as unbreakable as a marble tide—dragon’s scale would have shattered long ago—and yet he stands unbowed. No lie can evade this unholy lash of mine,gifted to me by Asmodeus himself.. Turning to face the council, Drovalid stands up tall as he gives his proclamation. Larazod must speak the truth!

Drovalid throws the whip back at Thesing. If it hits him in the face oh well.

Improvised throwing weapon attack, 1d20 + 4 + 3 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 3 - 4 - 2 = 8. Not sure if another -4 applies or not. I took the hex penalty and the non proficient penalty. Damage is also up to you Tark but +4 for strength. Never mind with that poor roll but the whip at least goes in that direction.

Handerthan up next.


Male Orc Expert 5

Haanderthan dodges the whip and bellows in outrage.
"Fool! Continue the trial, you’ve yet to probe deep enough into his soul’s painful lies!"


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

My work is done. My findings true. You have never doubted my hand before. Why do you so now? as Drovalid works, he undoes the binds that hold first Larazod and then the other captives.

Finished with the bonds, Drovalid turns to the council,Could it be this tiefling speaks true?

Finishing the turn to Handerthan, Are you allied against our august master of darkness?

handerthan up next.


Male Orc Expert 5

Haanderthan adds shock to the panoply of anger and outrage writ large on his face.

"Mind your place, Tormentor! You speak blasphemy in the face of this land’s own Magistrate Maleficarum. Beware, your words endanger your very soul. Take you this halfbreed’s part? Then you would join him on his trials? Don’t be a fool."


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

Gathering up his tower shield and setting it firmly in place, Drovalid replies to Handerthan with scorn. If our lord in darkness wishes it so then my soul stands with his. If my hand has failed you, then I shall burn for it. I shall face the remaining five trials at Larazod’s side. Drovalid then turns and clasps Larazod's arm as the brothers in arms they will be.

handerthan up next


Male Orc Expert 5

"So be it, traitor. Your rending death, and his, shall be my vindication. Bring on the second trial!"

The curtain falls as Delour makes her way outside and begins the aria. Thesing beams and within seconds the stage floods with acolytes and back stage workers who change the scenery and remove pollux from the rack depositing him unceremoniously on the stage floor before evacuating the scene and giving you a few moments alone. It's at this point where Calseinica looks visibly upset.

"Oh gods is he alright?!?"


m Human Ftr 5 AC*:26,12,24. HP:50/50 Saves:7/5*/6 CMD 26*

After the curtain falls, Tal rushes over topollux, I'm sorry Pollux. I did not know that those lashes would cause such harm. After the first, I tried to ease the suffering but it was to no avail. Please forgive me. Here let me see if your still wounded.

Heal check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Maybe Cal can look you over or do something about those wounds. Cal, I am likewise sorry for any suffering i put you through. Know that I would not have done so if I could think of an alternative.

1,951 to 2,000 of 3,575 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tark's Council of Thieves: Nobles without a House All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.