Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tales of Sorrow

Game Master Raging Bull

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Yet friendship has become scarse in Tintalas and the Olan Vales, and need is high. Can a group of adventurers turn the tide, or will they vanish in the waves?


151 to 200 of 358 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male Human Paladin 1

Don't I get an AoO on the fleeing bandit as well, since I was just in meele range of her last round, or have I misread the map somehow?

Hissarion, resigned to the fact that he is going to have to fight his way through all of the bandits between him and the woman under attack, steps forward with impeccable form and stabs at the next bandit in his way.

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

EDIT:AoO
Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Sczarni

Yes, apparently you do. I took the female bandit's withdraw as a move action, but apparently withdraw is a full-round action (or standard action if you're restricted). So I'll take this as a normal move, but with AoO of everyone threatening her. Euchrid got one since she passed a square he is threatening. This means you, Liam and Senthiri get an AoO as well. I'd give Euchrid two, but you can make only one per round. I'll calculate next of the battle when Liam makes his move and at least 1 AoO is done.


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

AoO:

Attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 5) + 5 = 13
I'd like to swing my sword two handed, but I couldn't find definitive rules concerning weather I could if I wasn't using it that way during my turn, so I'll leave it up to you, if I can't just subtract 1 from damage.

Edit
Nevermind, I''m not rolling well enough to hit the broad side of a barn today.


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

Euchrid considers smacking or trying to trip the female bandit as she passes him but decides to turn his attention elsewhere when he sees the others swinging at her.

DM:
no melee weapon equipped for AoO


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

AoO:
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

With the female out of the way, Liam moves around Senthiri to get to the one blocking Hissarion's path. There he aims for a pressure point to stun the bandit.

DM:
Using stunning fist on the bandit at I5.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
If it hits the bandit needs to make a fort save of DC 13

Sczarni

While the fighting went on, it became clear to Meranna that her saviours had the upper hand. As for herself, she didn't. Wounded as he is, Esker succeeded in dodging the next thrust of her spear. But she noticed the female who tried to run, seconds later she also heard a scream of the second bandit. It was two against them all now, all she needed to do is maintaining her focus...

ROUND 2:

1. Varro (I4->I5) (Mage Armor - 1hr) - move action: draw sling - Evil Eye vs. Bandit 1
Will 14 vs. DC 13 = succes

2. Bandit (M9) - Ranged attack vs. Senthiri
Attack 24 vs. AC 13 = critical
Confirm Critical 7 vs. AC 13 = not confirmed
Senthiri takes 7 damage

3. Female Bandit (I4->L7) (Staggered) move action to L7
AoO Hissarion: Attack 8 vs. AC 17 = miss
AoO Senthiri: Attack 11 vs. AC 17 = miss
AoO Liam: Attack 8 vs. AC 17 = miss

4. Errik (J2->K2) move action to K2 - ranged attack vs bandit Esker
12 vs. AC 17 = miss

5. Senthiri (H4) (Enlarged - 9 rounds) - melee attack vs. Bandit 1
11 vs. AC 15 = miss
Ray of frost vs. Esker
17 vs. AC 11 = hit
Esker takes 3 cold damage

6. Euchrid (J4->L4) move action to L4 - ranged touch attack vs. ground
19 vs. AC 5 = hit
Reflex: 18 vs. DC 14 = succes
Bandit 1 takes 2 damage

7. Bandit 1 (I5) (Evil Eye (-2AC) - 1 round) - melee attack vs. Senthiri
Attack: 7 vs. AC 13 = miss

8. Bandit Esker (J8) (Evil Eye - 5 rounds) - melee attack vs. Meranna
Attack: 1 vs. AC 17 = miss

9. Hissarion (I3->I4) move action to I4 - melee attack vs. Bandit 1
Attack: 22 vs AC 15 = hit
Bandit 1 takes 6 damage

10. Meranna (I8) 5foot step vs. I7 - melee attack vs. Bandit Esker
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 vs AC17 = miss

11. Liam (H3->H6) move action to H6 - melee attack vs Bandit 1
18 vs AC15 = hit
Bandit 1 takes 9 damage and dies

ROUND 3:

MAP

Note to the map: staggered and dead bandit in red.

1. Varro (I5) (Mage Armor - 1hr)
2. Bandit (M9)
3. Female Bandit (L7) (Staggered)
4. Errik (K2)
5. Senthiri (H4) (Enlarged - 8 rounds)
6. Euchrid (L4)
7. Bandit 1 (I5) (Dead)
8. Bandit Esker (J8) (Evil Eye - 4 rounds)
9. Hissarion (I4)
10. Meranna (I7)
11. Liam (H6)


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Errik jumps the low wall and moves toward Esker and bending his bow he aims for the bandit a third time.

Actions:
I'm letting Archaeologists Luck end for now to save the other rounds for another combat.

Move: jumps the wall and moves to K4
Standard: Shoots at Esker. Atk 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Dmg 1d6 ⇒ 1

Errik's Stats:
Init: +2, Perception: +5

HP 8/8 Remaining.

Defense: AC 14, Touch 12, Flat Footed 12, CMD 12

Offense: Short Bow +2(+3 in 30 ft range), Dmg 1d6(+1 in 30ft Range), Range 60ft, Crit x3.
Arrows Remaining: 17
Archaeologists Luck: 3/7 rounds remaining. +1 on Attack Rolls, Skill Checks, Saving Throws and Damage Rolls. (Swift action to activate, Free action to maintain.)

Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic, Message. Cast: At Will

1st Level Spells: Grease, Cure Light Wounds. Cast: 1/2


gm:
Varro moves to k6 then casting defensively uses the bungle spell on the bandit Esker (Will DC14).
Concentration DC 17 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

BUNGLE School enchantment (compulsion); Level sorcerer/wizard 1, witch 1
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target one humanoid
Duration concentration + 2 rounds or until triggered
Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes

The target takes a –20 penalty on its next attack roll or check that requires a d20 roll. The action must be one deliberately taken by the target on its turn. Creatures with more than 10 HD are unaffected by this spell.

Varro dashes forward towards the bandit attacking the woman and snarls a curse in the language of magic, "FORTUNAS NIX!"

Sczarni

I'd love to provide RP description but I had a long day. If any of you has inspiration to describe what happened, feel free ;-)

ROUND 3:

1. Varro (I5) (Mage Armor - 1hr) - move to K6 - Bungle vs Esker
Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16 vs DC14 = succes

2. Bandit (M9) - move to 08 - Ranged attack vs Meranna
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 vs AC17 = hit
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Meranna takes 4 damage and falls unconscious

3. Female Bandit (L7) (Staggered) - move to O7

4. Errik (K2) - move to K4 - Ranged attack vs Esker
9 vs AC 17 = fail

5. Senthiri (H4) (Enlarged - 8 rounds)
6. Euchrid (L4)
7. Bandit 1 (I5) (Dead)
8. Bandit Esker (J8) (Evil Eye - 4 rounds)
9. Hissarion (I4)
10. Meranna (I7)
11. Liam (H6)


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

The bandit decides to take matters into his own hands. He fires at Meranna and hits. She falls unconscious. The leader continues her retreat.

Senthiri sees all this, and his face clouds over. He brings his sword up and screams as he charges at Esker. He swings with both hands tight on the hilt of his sword.

DM:
I believe I am able to charge up to I7, but I'm not sure with the way the 10'squares are. If not, I just move to stand over Meranna's body so Esker can't coup de grace w/o an aoo.

Attacks, if I can:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage:2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 6) + 5 = 14
AC for the charge 11/8/10


Take out that archer!


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

Euchrid runs to intercept yelling madly to distract while hurling a bomb directly at the archer.

Spoiler:
move to N6 - hurl bomb directly at archer ranged touch attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 (both include +1 point blank)

Sczarni

Meranna feels an arrow entering her body. And all becomes black. She falls on her knees, then on the ground. All became so cold suddenly. Did the Godess decide her time had come then?

Senthiri stepped forward in a rush and decapitated Esker, and Euchrid threw one of his bombs in the face of the archer. Even if still alive, he would bear scars for the rest of his life.

ROUND 3:

1. Varro (I5) (Mage Armor - 1hr) - move to K6 - Bungle vs Esker
Save: 16 vs DC14 = succes

2. Bandit (M9) - move to 08 - Ranged attack vs Meranna
Attack: 18 vs AC17 = hit
Meranna takes 4 damage and falls unconscious

3. Female Bandit (L7) (Staggered) - move to O7

4. Errik (K2) - move to K4 - Ranged attack vs Esker
9 vs AC 17 = fail

5. Senthiri (H4) (Enlarged - 8 rounds) - move to I7 - melee attack vs Esker
23 vs AC 17 = hit
Esker dies

6. Euchrid (L4) - move to N6 - ranged attack vs archer
20 vs AC 13 = hit
Archer takes 8 damage

7. Bandit 1 (I5) (Dead)

8. Bandit Esker (J8) (Dead)

9. Hissarion (I4)
10. Meranna (I7) (unconscious)
11. Liam (H6)


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

Liam saw every other enemeny down, except the female that was their leader. The leader was making her escape, Liam believed that the leader may hold information, plus if she got away she might warn others to their presents. So Liam charges after her, and aiming only to disable, jumps and kicks.

DM:
Liam charges at the female bandit and attacks using nonlethal damage.

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Ac is now 13.


Male Human Paladin 1

Seeing the woman they are rescuing fall to the ground, and that the remaining bandits are being mopped up effectively, Hissarion runs to take up a protective position over her, his sword at the ready.

Move up to Meranna and ready a action to shield her with my body if she comes under any other attacks.

Sczarni

While Hissarion moves to protect Meranna, Liam flies after the fleeing bandits and kicks the female unconscious. The only one left is the archer, who is cursing and screaming as he flees, after the bomb exploded in his face.

Not gonna start another battle round, you all have one more possible attack at him, either ranged or a charge before he's out of your reach. Liam gets two attacks (1 regular + 1 AoO). After that you'll have to decide either to chase him or to let him go.

ROUND 3:

1. Varro (I5) (Mage Armor - 1hr) - move to K6 - Bungle vs Esker
Save: 16 vs DC14 = succes

2. Bandit (M9) - move to 08 - Ranged attack vs Meranna
Attack: 18 vs AC17 = hit
Meranna takes 4 damage and falls unconscious

3. Female Bandit (L7) (Staggered) - move to O7

4. Errik (K2) - move to K4 - Ranged attack vs Esker
9 vs AC 17 = fail

5. Senthiri (H4) (Enlarged - 8 rounds) - move to I7 - melee attack vs Esker
23 vs AC 17 = hit
Esker dies

6. Euchrid (L4) - move to N6 - ranged attack vs archer
20 vs AC 13 = hit
Archer takes 8 damage

7. Bandit 1 (I5) (Dead)

8. Bandit Esker (J8) (Dead)

9. Hissarion (I4) - move to J7

10. Meranna (I7) (unconscious)
Constitution Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 vs DC 10 = fail
Meranna takes 1 damage

11. Liam (H6) charge to N8 - melee attack
16 vs AC 14 = hit
Female bandit falls unconscious


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

With only one opponent left, Liam turns toward the archer and attacks him.

DM:
Normal attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

AoO Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

Once Euchrid decides the archer is no longer a threat, he rushes to the fallen woman to see if there is anything he can do to save her.

DM:
first aid check to stabilize 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 ... if I fail and she is still alive next round but not stabilized I will try again 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

Senthiri smiles at the archer. I told you to run. Now you're too late. He looks at where the arrow hit him, then says, Guess I owe you one. Senthiri then charges forward, sword raised and swings.

DM:

I'd like to intentionally miss to scare him away, but not by much. Here's an attack roll if you need it.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Same AC as last round
Intimidate check? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Errik moves to the fallen womans side and says to Euchrid "Here allow me." he casts his spell of healing and touches her on the arm.

Spoiler:
cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2Dang I hope that's enough to get her conscious


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

"Ah!" Euchrid beams at Errik "By the goddess's hairy heels! A healing incantation without pleading to the gods... .... .... how long until it starts to work?


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

"It should take but a moment my good man." Errik says looking expectantly at the woman's face waiting to see her eyes flutter open.


"Bonetapper my friend, the spoils await!

Varro begins to chant softly a he searches the bodies of the slain bandits for any sign of who they may be & for any treasure while the raven seeks more grisly fare.

Varro Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
detect magic
Spellcraft to identify school (if any) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Appraise +6 for treasure found
Bonetapper Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Sczarni

Liam attacks the fleeing archer and with a furious kick he hits him in his neck. You hear a creepy "crack" coming from his neck and the bandit drops to the ground. Senthiri rushes forward, but is too late.
Meanwhile, Errik and Euchrid tend to Meranna. Euchrid succeeds in stabilizing her, and when Errik casts his spell, she opens her eyes.

So, the Godess is with me after all...

She coughs up a little blood.

I have no more place to go, strangers. I was planning to leave the city tonight. But first... You seem to be wounded, Knight... Is anyone else of you hurt?

When Varro searches the bodies of the bandits, he finds various items. He finds 3 studded leather armours, 2 bucklers, 2 rapiers and a composite longbow. Furthermore, he finds 29 goldpieces and in the pockets of Esker, an amulet like Elvire showed them earlier.


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

Liam goes to the female bandit and ties her up with rope. Then he goes over to Meranna and asks "Do you know why were these people after you?"


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

"Aha, it's worked." Errik pulls a clean handkerchief out if his pocket and offers it to the lady to wipe her face. "If you like we could help you get out if the city, but it looks to me like you need to rest up for a few days now. Perhaps at our room in the Sharks Tooth?"


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

"We've definitely pet the billy goat backwards by now .. we should stick together and take watch ... let the injured sleep first I guess." Euchrid surveys the battle scene and notes the matching amulet "Well, if the watch wants to keep these nogoodniks hush hush, I feel no obligation to dispose of their flabby husks. I am returning to the Shark's Tooth to replenish my incendiaries before retiring. So I suppose I will volunteer for first watch if we are in agreement. I will arrange for a room for this fortunate woman who will likely attribute an unnecessary portion of credit for her rescue to her self-anointed ... as he drifts out of earshot to the inn.


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

"I would also like to bring the female bandit with us, so that we may question her."


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

"This sound like a wise course Euchrid, my curiosity compels me to get a look at this ship but I suppose we have accomplished enough tonight" He says this looking longingly at the docks before turning to head back to the inn with the others. he gives a chuckle at Euchrids last line secretly questioning the Emperesses divinity himself.


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

"Meh.." Euchrid stops, "...patrons most likely have left .. But someone should distract Stoogie while she is escorted to a room. He would appreciate, I'm sure, staying out of the loop. ...


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

Senthiri dismisses his spell and shrinks back to normal size. He follows along to the Sharks Tooth. As he listens to Euchrid, he shrugs then walks up to Stoogie. Stoogie, my friend.

Diplomacy:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
That bard that comes by, does he play here every night? Have you ever considered a female entertainer? I have this friend . . . As Senthiri talks he pulls Stoogie off to a corner and the sound of their conversation trails away as they walk.


"I wonder if when we sell this gear it'll be to associates of these ruffians? Oh the delicious irony!"

Varro chuckles as he bundles up the treasure counting up the split in his head...

Sczarni

Stoogie frowned as Senthiri came in and disturbed his nap.

Friend? Friends don't wake each other up in the middle of the night, eh! Yea, Leon comes every few days, but I don't have him perform him every night, to keep audience high when he shows up. What are you up to? Replacing him?


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

As Stoogie is distracted, Liam will stealthy bring in the female bandit to there room.

DM:
Stealth:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Once we have Meranna installed in a room. Errik sits down and try's to look reasuring. "I know you must be exhausted after such an ordeal but if you could answer us a couple of questions it would be very helpful? You see we are trying to get to the bottom of the Tintalian disappearances that have been happening. Do you know why those Bandits were chasing you?"

Diplomacy:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

Well not replace him, mind you someone, you might just try out. Senthiri stopped as if he had just thought of something. See the thing is she's just starting out, she's looking to start right. How did Leon get into playing for you? How'd you meet him?

DM:
I don't actually know anyone, I'm mostly continuing the conversation to find out more about Leon, so I guess I need a bluff check?
Bluff check:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Diplomacy?1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
I don't think the diplomacy can do anything more this time, but just in case.


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

Euchrid passes through the inn ... deciding Senthiri had Stoogie covered he checks in on Meranna. " I have a tonic that might help calm you down ... might help you sleep " fishes through his leather apron pockets ... "Of course, there is a one in ten chance of involuntarily vacating your bowels ..." Euchrid then glances at Errik just realizing he had interrupted him" Pardon me... carry on"

Sczarni

Stoogie is quite confused about this sudden talk, but goes with it for the moment. For a moment he thinks he hears something and looks away, but he sees nothing and turns to Senthiri again.

I see. Well, can't hurt to see what you're talking about. When you see this friend of yours you can bring her along. And this tavern, my friend, this tavern is where his tale began! He had been trying to perform in all others, but I gave him a chance, I did. One of the better decisions of my life, he has earned me lots. Comes back regularly, then disappears for a few months. But always comes back for ol' Stoogie.

DM Roll:
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Sczarni

I'm allright... Now we're safe I can call upon the Godess as well so my wounds will heal. Is any of you hurt?

And yes, I know why the bandits were after me. They are after a group of refugee clerics of Ishtar. We came here to seek to aid our brethren and give them our support. Occasionly we use our healing skills to help. This group, I don't know their name, has been spying upon us for days, and threatened us no longer to use magic. One of us has disappeared, and our home was destroyed a few days ago. So we sought ways out of the city. I was supposed to get on a ship for passage to Uren.


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

"Luckily I am quite unharmed thankyou. So you were helping Tintalian refugees with healing spells? I guess that makes sense. Have you ever met or do you know of a woman named Elvire?"

Sense Motive:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

"I am unharmed as well. though I believe our other companion who went to talk to Stoogie is hurt."


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

He got his start here? Why that's perfect! Although what would make him disappear for months at a time when he's got this here . . . It seems a tad ungrateful to me. Of course, he tells you where he goes, doesn't he? And doesn't do it too often, right?


"So it seems the Black Sun is muscling in on not only the local gangs but missionary priests as well? How very peculiar. Does anyone know what links there may be between the clergy of Ishtar and the local thieves?"

Varro pulls up a patch of floor and lays out his bedroll getting comfortable as the group settles into the room.


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Errik pulls a small statuette out of his pocket and absentmindedly fiddles with it. "Well if Leons story is true, it could be as simple as the priest were unknowingly helping the rival Tintalian gang. and if Leons story is true it becomes even less likely that my Reave is on that ship... he thinks to himself.

Sczarni

Eh? I didn't ask where you went to in the middle of the night, did I? I don't ask, keeps me alive. He comes back, without puffy demands. Just a stage and a beer after his performance, and I like to keep it that way. So if you got trouble with him, you're out.

Sczarni

Errik:
You see no reason to doubt her story.

Yes, the name does ring a bell... I believe one of us aided someone with a stab wound when she was around. Why do you ask? I tought they didn't like us because we were using magic... And Valesmen don't take light to magic... But what name did you say, sir? The Black Sun?

Oh, and I nearly forgot... I should reward you for saving my life. Here are some potions. They were in my bag but I didn't count on needing them right away... I'll keep them closer with me next time I travel, that's for sure...

She gives Errik three potions of Cure Light Wounds.


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Errik puts away his statuette to take the potions from Merranna "Thank you, though are you sure you will be ok without them? Normally I would agree. It is the norm for Valesmen to be over wary of magic but the Black Sun are a group of magic users themselves. I think it's likely that you have become entangled in a guild war between the Black Sun and a Tintalian group that may be led by Elvire."


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

What? Trouble with Leon? No, I just figured that since you hire him, he might tell you why he leaves, but whether or not he does is none of my business. Just thinking aloud. Thank you for helping me out, I will definitely bring her by.
Senthiri pulls out a few coins and hands them to Stoogie,
Senthiri gives Stoogie 3 silver
For interrupting your sleep. Have a good night.
Senthiri walks by and up to the room. And looks at the lady sitting there on her bed.
How are you doing? He then turned to the rest of the group and asked, Did I miss much?
Senthiri sits down and puts his feet up, making himself comfortable.


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

"You have only missed the story of how this poor woman ended up in the situation that we found her."


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

Euchrid moves aside to let Senthiri enter but stays near the door. He sets his pack down and listens to the priestess, hoping for a little more from her before getting comfortable.


Male Human Paladin 1

Hissarion listens to the rescued woman's story while fiddling absentmindedly with the golden pin on his cloak.

151 to 200 of 358 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Sorrow: a Homebrew by Raging Bull All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.