Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Tales of Sorrow

Game Master Raging Bull

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Yet friendship has become scarse in Tintalas and the Olan Vales, and need is high. Can a group of adventurers turn the tide, or will they vanish in the waves?


51 to 100 of 358 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

"Yes let us go get ready, then meet at the docks. Miss Larkson, if you do not mind, I will escort you home. If I happen to pass the inn I am staying I will retrieve my gear, if not I can go with out it."


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

That sounds reasonable.
Errik also grabs a plate and quickly eats. No point wasting this food I guess.


Male Human Paladin 1

Hissarion likewise grabs a plate and begins shoveling the food into his mouth as he wanders down the hallway before realizing that since this is an inn, everyone else is finishing their meal inside the room.


Varro the Haruspex wrote:
Varro pulls out 2gp and hands them to the Innkeeper.

Varro fishes another gold piece out of his pack and turns to Stoogie, "keep this room available to us for another day should we return here."


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

"I would like to suggest a cover story for the watch or whomever may question us. I happen to be a chemist .. we could say I need to travel by boat to collect ingredients .. it is an untamed area so I hired armed men... We are waiting for someone who was supposed to secure us passage on a boat maybe even Raynold just to dangle his name out there in a way not connected to the abductions..." thinks for a bit " but why at one in the morning..."


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

Good idea.
Senthiri begins eating his own plate of food.

Varro wrote:
Varro fishes another gold piece out of his pack and turns to Stoogie, "keep this room available to us for another day should we return here."

Almost as a second thought, Senthiri pulls out a couple gold coins and passes them to Stoogie. For all your extra help. Both tonight and in the next few days or so.

Euchrid wrote:
But why at one in the morning?

Am I correct in asssuming that some of your . . . experiments, Senthiri's mouth twisted around the word as if he was unsure if it was the appropriate one, are somewhat time sensitive?


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Or because the landing area has a rocky outcrop that is covered by a phosphorescent moss and it's best navigated by night. It's thin story but perhaps we will be able to get the watch to believe it. a wry smile plays on his lips as he says the second sentence.


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

Senthiri chucklesThe watch'll believe anything.
Senthiri slows down and adds weight to his next words, like he's speaking carefully, trying to keep something hidden. I've heard of people getting by on thinner story's than that.

Sczarni

I think I'll manage, it's just two streets away and there are still some courtesans on the streets. With a little luck they keep an eye out for me as they do for their own kind. But thank you for the offer sir Errik, sir Liam.

Elvire leaves the inn and goes home.

Sczarni

Stoogie was overjoyed with the extra gold.

Will do Sir! Please, feel free to take this. It's a city map, I hear not all of you are Valesmen so I tought it'd be usefull. In case you didn't know, we're in the south of the city, the big building with the "J" shape right between the south gate and the docks is my precious Shark's Tooth.


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

After Stoogie leaves "I will return in one hour ... we can start when everyone returns " Euchrid leaves the tavern, goes home and packs his gear

gear:
everything listed on profile including tracked resources. Sickle stowed in backpack, ..extracts, bombs, and darts inside pouches on his apron.


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Sounds good, I'll see you then. Errik stands up and with a quick wave leaves the inn and heads home being careful to stay as hidden as possible.

Stealth:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
He collects his bow and packs a few odds and ends into a pack and he gets changed into some leather armour. And then without wasting a moment heads back to the inn still trying to stay hidden.


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

After finishing his food. "I will go off as well". He goes to his inn and gets his gear and goes to where they are to meet.


"Bonetapper and I will await you here. We are always ready to find the next horizon."

Varro and his raven enjoy the simple fare before them as their new companions prepare for the nights investigation.


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

As am I. Never know when you might need to stay away from home for a time. . . .
Senthiri returns to eating his meal with vigor. After a few bites, he looks over at the man across the table from him and says, I know your raven, Bonetapper there, but I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you sir. I'm Senthiri. But you can call me Senth if it pleases you. It's not as much of a mouthfull. Sounds better anyway.

Sczarni

Those who take a walk:
As Stoogie said, there is quite some troublesome folk on the streets at night. For a moment you feel lucky it's a clear moon so you can see what's happening, but a moment later you regret the very same thing when you see a drunk emptying his stomach right outside the Shark's Tooth.

A few houses away, you suddenly hear a dog barking, quickly followed by hasty footsteps. A moment after, you see two men coming out of an alley. They don't bother with you but run into the maze of the small streets in the city centre. You manage to get to your home safely and grab your belongings. Just to be sure, you check if everything else of value is locked.

When you return to the tavern, you get an awkward feeling. Is this the excitement of an adventure beginning, or are you being followed?


Male Human Paladin 1

Arriving back at the inn, Hissarion is fairly certain that he is being watched. He looks around, failing to appear nonchalant as he awaits the others.

Perception:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Errik walks up, also looking over his shoulder. Can't shake that feeling either huh? he says quietly as he walks up to Hissarion.

Perception:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Errik's Stats:
Init: +2, Perception: +5

HP 8/8 Remaining.

Defense: AC 14, Touch 12, Flat Footed 12, CMD 12

Offense: Short Bow +2(+3 in 30 ft range), Dmg 1d6(+1 in 30ft Range), Range 60ft, Crit x3.
Arrows Remaining: 20.

Archaeologists Luck: 6/7 rounds remaining. +1 on Attack Rolls, Skill Checks, Saving Throws and Damage Rolls. (Swift action to activate, Free action to maintain.)

Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic, Message. Cast: At Will

1st Level Spells: Grease, Cure Light Wounds. Cast: 0/2


"Ah how silly of me! I am Varro, a humble fortune-teller and not so humble gambler. Bonetapper here is my better judgement, though his antics could oft be mistaken for deviltry!"


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

Euchrid's mind races as he walks back toward the Shark's Tooth. He take a few swigs of his "variable focus" tonic. A few moments later he feels more present.. his eyes dart and scan possible ambush spots, he deconstructs the ambient noise of the city in his head noticing how the sound changes ever so slightly when it bounces off the structures around him ... finally when he catches himself repeating "I am a creature of the night" he decides to slurp some charcoal paste to tone down the buzz from the tonic.
He then arrives at the tavern and nods to the others. " All safe returns so far .. good"

Sczarni

Hissarion:
You notice a man seeking cover behind a wall, about 30ft. away from you. In the dim light you couldn't see his face tough.

Errik:
You notice some shades, but you can't see anything more than that. Could be a cat as much as it could be a man.


Male Human Paladin 1

Hissarion gives whoever is standing next to him a low-key poke in the ribs and indicates with a jerk of his chin a man about 30' away attempting to hide behind a wall.

DM:
Is the man moving anywhere, or just trying to stay out of sight?


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Feels the poke in the ribs and checks the shadows again out of the corner of his eye trying to see without giving away that he is looking. This time spotting the man behind the wall thanks to Hissarion.

Perception:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 and stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

He quietly casts message and points at Hissarion. I see him... My spell will allow communication as long as there is an open path between us he whispers but the words seem to arrive in Hissarion's head without taking the usual route through his ears. All you need to do is whisper and I will hear you. Go and get the others from upstairs, me and Euchrid will keep an eye on this sneak. Errik then leans over to Euchrid and holding his bow out as if to allow Euchrid to inspect it he whispers Theres a man hiding yonder behind that wall.
bluff:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Message:
Message
School transmutation [language-dependent]; Level bard 0, sorcerer/wizard 0, summoner 0, witch 0

CASTING
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, F (a piece of copper wire)

EFFECT
Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Targets one creature/level
Duration 10 min./level
Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no

DESCRIPTION
You can whisper messages and receive whispered replies. Those nearby can hear these messages with a DC 25 Perception check. You point your finger at each creature you want to receive the message. When you whisper, the whispered message is audible to all targeted creatures within range. Magical silence, 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal (or a thin sheet of lead), or 3 feet of wood or dirt blocks the spell. The message does not have to travel in a straight line. It can circumvent a barrier if there is an open path between you and the subject, and the path's entire length lies within the spell's range. The creatures that receive the message can whisper a reply that you hear. The spell transmits sound, not meaning; it doesn't transcend language barriers. To speak a message, you must mouth the words and whisper.

Sczarni

Realising something is up the man withdraws slowly, moving completely behind the wall.

Overview:

  • Map
  • Hissarion noticed the man when he stood at the entrance of the inn.
  • Errik next to him, casted a "Message" spell and is warning Euchrid.
  • Euchrid, who arrived as well, was unaware but now gets a warning from Errik.
  • Liam has not arrived at the tavern yet.
  • Varro and Senthiri are still in the tavern.
  • Figure was standing on the square right of his current position and moved backwards when he suspected something was amiss, so you are fairly certain where he is but you can't see him anymore.


Male Human Paladin 1

Hissarion enters the inn at a calm pace but as soon as the door shuts behind him he bursts into frantic action. Seeing Varro and Senthiri, he motions for them to follow him before replying through the link of the spell. Make sure he does not go anywhere, I am going to try get around behind him. He then frantically motions again for Varro and Senthiri to follow him before diving out an open window in the opposite wall and taking off running.

EDIT: Acrobatics out the window for chance of epic fail:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Seeing the man duck back around the corner Errik moves with a purposeful stride to the Corner and peaks around We'll do our best. he says through the link to Hissarion. Seeing he man he'll cast Grease on that ten foot square.

Grease DC14:
Grease

School conjuration (creation); Level bard 1, magus 1, sorcerer/wizard 1, summoner 1

CASTING
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M (butter)

EFFECT
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target one object or 10-ft. square
Duration 1 min./level (D)
Save see text; SR no

DESCRIPTION
A grease spell covers a solid surface with a layer of slippery grease. Any creature in the area when the spell is cast must make a successful Reflex save or fall. A creature can walk within or through the area of grease at half normal speed with a DC 10 Acrobatics check. Failure means it can't move that round (and must then make a Reflex save or fall), while failure by 5 or more means it falls (see the Acrobatics skill for details). Creatures that do not move on their turn do not need to make this check and are not considered flat-footed.

The spell can also be used to create a greasy coating on an item. Material objects not in use are always affected by this spell, while an object wielded or employed by a creature requires its bearer to make a Reflex saving throw to avoid the effect. If the initial saving throw fails, the creature immediately drops the item. A saving throw must be made in each round that the creature attempts to pick up or use the greased item. A creature wearing greased armor or clothing gains a +10 circumstance bonus on Escape Artist checks and combat maneuver checks made to escape a grapple, and to their CMD to avoid being grappled.


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

Euchrid palms a dart and dashes up to the northern most corner of the Shark's Tooth.. first in an attempt to see the hiding man and then quickly scan the surrounding area to make sure no hidden hooligan gets past his dart "kill" range.

perception:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Sczarni

Stoogie nearly gets a heart attack when Hissarion storms in and throws himself out of a window on the first floor. "Crazy, those Tintalians", he muttered. While Hissarion lands surprisingly well, Errik and Euchrid go after the man.

Let's make this a proper battle, make sure to read discussion page before entering battle. Errik, I take your casting of the Grease spell as your action of the first round, you're free to change plans untill it's actually your turn.

Initiative rolls:

Unknown: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Hissarion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Errik: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Liam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Euchrid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Varro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Senthiri: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Battle overview:

Map
Order of Initiative:
1. Liam/Varro (whoever posts first)
2. Euchrid
3. Errik
4. Unknown
5. Hissarion
6. Senthiri

a) Varro, Senthiri and Liam are allowed to move 6 squares in this round to make up for not being able to react before battle.
b) Door of the tavern is marked.
c) Since you're still on the first floor, going down by the stairs takes you 1 square's move.
d) Can't think of anything else. Good luck on your first fight ^^


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

Senthiri stares out the window for a moment, baffled. I think that man might be crazy. Then Senthiri springs into action. He runs down the stairs, across the room and out the front door. He stops there. There is a rasping sound as he draws his longsword, and looks around.

DM:
That should be two move actions, one for the six squares you allowed this round, and the second to draw my weapon.
I can't wait to get that BAB +1
Perception:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Sczarni

I knew I forgot something ^^

When Errik and Euchrid reach the wall, they stand face in face with Leon, the bard who performed in the Shark's Tooth a few hours earlier. They don't have much time to react, he has his shortbow ready and is aiming at them where they stand.


Male Human Paladin 1

I came out on a different side of the inn as I expected, so I can get around behind the man in the alley in a single round of double moving from where I am.

Hissarion takes off running across the street and around to the back of the alley, drawing his sword as he rounds the corner, and motions for Liam to follow him as he blows past the presumably surprised monk in the street.

Sczarni

I tought you intended that since you mentioned the opposed wall and going south. I'll add coordinates on my next map to avoid such surprises in the future. As for now, give me a good description where you end and we'll be fine.


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

Euchrid holds up his dart menacingly "Drop your weapon!"

Spoiler:
intimidate? 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

It was unfortunate that Liam's inn was so far away from the Shark's Tooth. He knew he would be the last to arrive and hoped the others had waited for him. He then is surprised to see Hissarion jumping out a window from the inn. "What is going on, are we under attack?" Liam being unsure of the situation prepares for battle and head to the front of the tavern.

To DM:
Liam will enter snapping turtle style. Then move to the square behind Errik.


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

DM:
I'll change to a readied action to cast grease if he tries to run

Errik makes sure he is visible to the bard but also uses the corner of the building as cover.


"And so the fun begins! Bonetapper follow the knight and get a good view of the area from up high."

Varro stands and casts mage armor, then moves to the door behind Senthiri looking outside to see what the fuss is. Bonetapper flies out the window behind Hissarion and ascends 30 feet to get a birds eye view.

Perception:

Varro 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Bonetapper (low-light vision)1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Sczarni

Leon is unsure of what to do when not one, but two men appear. He cursed, how could he be so badly mistaken? The moment of doubt was enough to have them react first as well. Euchrid urges him to drop his weapon. He hesitates. They look dangerous enough. He decides to run. However, even before he takes a step the ground beneath his feet becomes all slimy and the bard falls to the ground.

Perception Bonesnapper:
You see empty streets before you, Leon standing in front of Errik and Varro in the north. At E8 you see a human lying on the ground.

Battle overview:

1. Liam: moves towards I8 and enters snapping turtle style
2. Varro: casts mage armor on self and moves towards L8
3. Bonesnapper: moves towards I12 and flies up 30ft.
4. Euchrid: makes intimidate check to demoralize his opponent (succes).
5. Errik: readies in case his opponnent is running.
6. Leon: *shaken* Tries to run, but is interrupted by Errik, who casts Grease on square I2. Leon fails his save and falls prone.
7. Hissarion: moves towards D15, running.
8. Senthiri: moves towards K8 and draws his sword.

Map at the start of Round 2


Male Human Monk(Master of many styles) 2

Still unsure of what is going on, Liam continues to follow Errick.

DM:
Liam moves to K5 and enter dragon style.


male human alchemist 2 (chirurgeon, internal alchemist)

Euchrid moves to the fallen bard's side (J2) turns to his nearby companions " Its the bard... and he has come back to sing for us "

DM:
no real action other than moving .. still palming dart but no longer see him as a threat


Bonetapper moves to the rooftop above the bard guiding the way.
Varro moves to (L5) following the raven and glares at the bard menacingly with his Evil Eye Hex (Will DC 13; 6 rounds or 1 on a save, -2 to skill checks).

"What do we have here, a buttered bard? LOOK INTO MY EYE!"


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Errik strings his bow and moves up behind Euchrid. Through the message spell he whispers to Hissarion The man is down but he could still try to escape, hurry!
And then louder to the Bard Don't even think about getting up or I'll make you a pin cushion.

Errik's Stats:
Init: +2, Perception: +5

HP 8/8 Remaining.

Defense: AC 14, Touch 12, Flat Footed 12, CMD 12

Offense: Short Bow +2(+3 in 30 ft range), Dmg 1d6(+1 in 30ft Range), Range 60ft, Crit x3.
Arrows Remaining: 20.

Archaeologists Luck: 6/7 rounds remaining. +1 on Attack Rolls, Skill Checks, Saving Throws and Damage Rolls. (Swift action to activate, Free action to maintain.)

Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic, Message. Cast: At Will

1st Level Spells: Grease, Cure Light Wounds. Cast: 1/2


Male Human Paladin 1

Hissarion disappears around the block, still running, sword in hand.

I think that I wind up in F6


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 5

Senthiri continues to move towards the action. He pushes past Varro and Liam into the alley. There he stops and brandishes his sword at the bard. Don't go anywhere. You won't like the results if you try.

DM:

Intimidate:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
If the squares are still ten feet each, I ought to be able to end up in J3 with Errik, right? If not just behind him in K3

Sczarni

Leon is completely panicking now, feeling threatened by Euchrid, Senthiri and Errik. On top of it all he saw the most vicious gaze he'd ever seen from Varro.

Stop! Stop it, don't kill me! I was just curious I swear! I didn't do anything, you attacked first!

Meanwhile, Hissarion is approaching the group. However, it seems the back alleys aren't completely empty.

Hissarion:
I'd need a Perception check DC 10 and (in case you fail) a Reflex save DC 15.


Male Human Paladin 1

Perception:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Reflex:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Errik lowers his bow but keeps the arrow notched on the string, his face softening a little

Rolls:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

If your curious then help us get to the bottom of this, please tell us what you know of the disappearances and the sign on the amulet.

Sczarni

As Hissarion rushes in the alleys, he didn't see the corpse right in front of him. Only a quick reflex at the very last moment saves him from a disgracious fall. When he looks again, he recognises the drunk he saw an hour ago, who clearly didn't make it home.

The other party members start to question Leon.

Errik:
You have a feeling there is more at hand as just curiosity, his conversation with Elvire and him taking up arms against you confirm your suspicion.

Sczarni

Lesley opens an eye. His head hurts a bit and his vision is still vague.

Moira? Moira is that you? Come to carry me home, have you?

Sczarni

When Errik's face softens, Leons feels slightly better. He breathes a little calmer, but keeps his eyes away from Varro.

I'll tell you what I know, but let me get up first. Or would you prefer I scream you're robbing me? Some Tintalians against a poor singer, hm?


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Well I'm not sure I trust you just yet Errik says motioning for the others to block off the exits of the intersection they are in. You see I don't like being stalked at midnight when I'm on important business and I'm pretty sure you were pointing an arrow my way just a few moments ago. When all the exits are blocked Errik dismisses the spell so that the bard can stand. You can stand now but leave your weapons on the ground and don't try anything silly or you'll find yourself on the ground again.

51 to 100 of 358 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Sorrow: a Homebrew by Raging Bull All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.