Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
PaizoCon 2015

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Battles

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Swords in Sigil

Game Master Patrick Curtin

This is to be the PbP extension of Mass Monkeyshines.


801 to 834 of 834 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Bribes always welcome

The gnoll breathes heavy, blood dripping from his fur

"Leave now and never come back. I see you I'll eat your entrails!"


Male Sexy 7th-level Bard

[Waits to see if Badger can control his rage or not; if not, that's fine]


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

"You'll eat my entrails? More like I will have your head on that sword of yours."

"Bring your best dog breath cause I will take you down hard."

His time for talk has ended and he looks to end this creature.

DOOM SMASH: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 191d10 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26

Back Swing: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 141d10 + 19 ⇒ (5) + 19 = 24


Male Sexy 7th-level Bard

[Waits to see if the gnoll is still standing before jumping in]


Bribes always welcome

Sorry guys, I'll update this soonish. The gnoll will have an attack before the Badger gets his, he was holding to see if you ran. I'll roll that up soonish


Male Sexy 7th-level Bard

The Masque is still five feet away. Just sayin'.


Bribes always welcome

The bloodied gnoll swings at Badger as he wades in

ATK/DAM Full Attack: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (14) + 19 = 331d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 211d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 152d4 + 10 ⇒ (4, 2) + 10 = 162d4 + 10 ⇒ (4, 4) + 10 = 182d4 + 10 ⇒ (1, 3) + 10 = 14

Frumious squeals again

"CURATIO!!"

ccw: 4d8 + 8 ⇒ (8, 5, 5, 2) + 8 = 28

The Badger swings his flail, but comes up short with both tries

Masque up!


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

So if Masque takes up a flanking position?


Bribes always welcome

Well....it a narrow hallway, but I'll give you the +2 bonus. So that makes first hit hit, soo *fires retcon machine*

DOOM crashes into the gnoll. There's a thud as the abused hyenaoid bonelessly crashes to the ground.

Gratz guys.

The smell of burning is stronger, and smoke billows into the hall from the main part of the enflamed shop

Actions?

Dark Archive

Male human / well sort of English and Scottish with a little French blend: though mostly a single malt with orcish traits Aristocrat 4th/ Barbarian-4th/Bard-4th /Monk/Grappler-12th/ Marketeer- 6th

Looks down at the dead gnoll and does a quick check to see if he has any good stuff to take.

Then he moves towards the other room he was going to check before rudely interrupted.


Male Sexy 7th-level Bard

Looks down at the dead gnoll

So it goes.

Joins Badger in looting the place.


Bribes always welcome

A quick riffle of the gnoll's corpus reveals a pouch of gems and coins, several potions, and a figurine of a griffon. The gnoll's sword is etched in Abyssal Pinkskin Flayer

His dented armor slowly undents itself


Male Sexy 7th-level Bard

Woah, this is some serious loot, Badger. Think we should call it a night?


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

"Hmm, not sure what was he guarding if he had that sorta loot on him? Might be worth a quick looksee eh?"

He take the loot and pockets it into his pack.

He takes a look into the room beyond where the gnoll came from.


Bribes always welcome

The larger room was obviously the main showroom for the apothecary. It is smoke filled and flames lick out here and there. The howl of the mob outside can be heard. Breaking glass suddenly sounds through the smoke

Actions?


Male Sexy 7th-level Bard

The Masque quickly scans the shelves.

Appraise 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

Waits for his friend to see if there is anything worth taking.

"See anything worth it Masque?"

He also looks around to see if there is another way out if not and there is nothing else worth taking he moves to return from where he came from.


Bribes always welcome

Are you taking the gnoll's armor?


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

Yes he takes the gnoll's armor


Bribes always welcome

The Masque looks on the nearer shelves. The smoke is thick, but he sees one jar labeled 'Blue Frog Venom'. He knows this is a powerful hallucinogenic substance


Male Sexy 7th-level Bard

The Masque dances through the smoke, grabs the Blue Frog Venom and maybe a couple of other bottles and dances back to the Badger.

Whattaya think, my dear droogie? Enough loot for one night or shall we press on?


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

"Let's move out. I think we have enough for now. No need to get greedy right?"

He moves towards the way they came in knowing that way they at least think is clear.


Male Sexy 7th-level Bard

The Masque follows.


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 He keeps his head on a shivel expecting trouble.


Bribes always welcome

They emerge from the burning building, the Masque stowing his new-found jars. The whole block is aflame, and the howl of several mobs mingle with hyena-like gnoll screams and other, less recognizable, sounds. arcs of lightning are zipping across the sky, lighting up the strange greenish clouds above

Actions??


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

Badger takes a look around to see if this seems normal to the rest of the citizens of the town. The strange clouds and lighting make him a little uneasy.

"We may want to get indoors. There seems to be a bad storm coming and it does not look natural."


Bribes always welcome

It is hard to tell. The observable crowd on the fire-lit streets is a mixture of human, tiefling, gnoll,and demon. Under the best of circumstances not a pleasant mob. The town seems to be going up in flames. That can't be normal.


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

he looks around for the rest of his group and sees their reactions.

"Hey is this normal for here?" He asks the first of the group he sees."


Bribes always welcome

Looking through the howling mob, Kravok spots a bloodied and wild-eyed Alrek. He whirls when Kravok shouts at him. He howls laughter and points at the sky

"The Shift approaches, my droogy camarado! Make your peace with things, for we'll be in Pazuzu's realm soon!"

The crackling lightning intensifies over Plaguemort, and an earthquake rumbles through the town. Several burning buildings collapse, spewing burning debris and sparks onto the surging crowd.

Actions?


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

"What is the shift? What does that mean?"

Looking to Crimson he gives him a shrug. "I am not sure I want to stick around going into Pazuzu's realm. Any thoughts on how we might get out of here?"

He looks around to see if he can see anyone else who might be adversely calm at this point. Figuring that those are the sorts who know what is going on. If not he decides it might be best to hot foot it out of the town and make their way back to the gate they came through.


Bribes always welcome

Knowledge[The Planes]

DC 15

Spoiler:
The Shift refers to when the alignment of the Outlands town close to the border of another plane aligns too well with it. This causes an actual physical shift of territory to the adjacent plane, in this case, the Abyss

DC 20

Spoiler:
Shifts happen fairly frequently, statistically about once a decade per town. The planes adjacent to the Outlands are littered with the ruins of shifted towns. Depending on the plane, the town inhabitants are either welcomed, transmogrified, or hunted for sport


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

Untrained Knowledge check?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"Hey Masque you have any ideas what is going on here?"


Bribes always welcome

Still here. I'm certain Doodlebug is busy exploring the fascinating world of new relationship. I'll just trigger the new fun

There is a groaning clang that reverberates throughout the city, sounding like a church organ exploding. The sky lights up with a fusillade of lightning strobes. Suddenly a tremor rocks the street, collapsing several nearby buildings. There is a blinding flash and the intrepid duo and their small cleric chum feel their insides twisting. Suddenly everything is quiet.

The dust settles, the sky clears. It is an odd shade of purple-pink. Flocks of birds circle high overhead. A strong wind blows throughout the street, carrying with it the scent of long-rotted carrion

"We're in Pazuzu's Realm!!" Someone screams


male half-orc Barbarian-6th/1st Rogue

Turning to Masque in a low tone so only he can hear. "Seems our employers may not be too happy to see this realm heading to Pazuzu but we are just paid to figure out what is happening here and if there is demons acting here. Seems like it maybe the case and now we need to figure out who is doing this. We may want to get some cover though." He looks around for the rest of their band.
Thinking to himself that they head back to their employers and figure out what is going on and perhaps they might have an insight into the happenings here.
He grabs Masque and what ever others from their group are there.

'Hey lets head back and tell the bosses whats up."

801 to 834 of 834 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Swords in Sigil All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2015 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.