Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Starship Fantasies Playtest (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777

Science fiction Pathfinder homebrew campaign.


301 to 350 of 1,017 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

Horus lines up a shot at the goblin nearest him G1 and fires.

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Fire Damage:2d8 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

He then falls back to cover Moves to K8

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Round 6
Initiative 17:

Horus lands another laser beam across the lead goblin's face, leaving his with a charred "X" shape marking his visage. The goblin shrieks in pain hopping back and forth from foot to foot and slapping at his face.


Female Aasimar

Round 6
Initiative 10:

Baasira pulls a large syringe full of yellow liquid from her kit and injects it into Walter's chest. Immediately afterwards he starts to seize and thrash as many of his worst wounds knit themselves shut.

Cure Mod Infusion 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8

Then she pulls another one out, drops it down on his chest and says "You're on your own from here Walter. Please don't die!" Before crouch-running back to the teleporters.

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

There is another cure moderate infusion sitting on your chest now Walter. Syarha, you're up. You need your move and minor to get to the cargo bay. Tell me which square you want to be on and take a standard action.

Map

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Okay, gonna take Syarha's action for her.

Round 6
Initiative 8:

Syarha appears on the teleporters and casts two small magical missiles at the Orc.

Damage 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4

They sizzle into him, leaving him looking like he is on his last breath.

Initiative 4:

Both the goblins grab another vial from their belts and fling them at Leo.

Attack 1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Random Direction 1d8 ⇒ 1
Attack 2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Random Direction 1d8 ⇒ 2

Both miss him, landing just behind him before detonating. 5 damage twice (10 total), two reflex saves for half

Okay, Walter, you're back conscious. Your go.

map


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter takes a 5ft step to T17 and attacks the remaing orc
To hit
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
To wound
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23
Walter Tungsten wrote:

Walter takes a 5ft step to T17 and attacks the remaing orc

To hit
1d20+4
To wound
1d8+1

Several issues here. You're prone and you dropped your sword when you went unconscious. You're only at 0 HP, which means you are also staggered. So you only have a single move or standard action. Sorry for not elaborating all this before I said go, didn't know I needed to.

-You've got a syringe on your chest that you could inject for another 2d8+4 hitpoints, we'll call that a standard action.

-You could pick up your sword. (move)

-You could stand up (move)

-You could crawl 5' (move)

-You could throw a bomb (standard)

Those are your only options I can see at this point. Again, sorry if I didn't explain enough. Just trying to follow the rules.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Ah well then stand up and pick up sword

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Okay, that ends Round 6, lets start Round 7...

Round 7
Initiative 20:

The tusky Orc, staggered from his many wounds lashes out at Grunk with his claws...

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

But his blow is sloppy and Grunk easily deflects it.

Alright, Baasira is just going to make a tactical retreat, so everyone down through Syarha can act now. After her the goblins, then Walter.

Map


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Round: 7

Initiative: 18 --

Leo tries to jump out of harms way as the bombs explode close to him and is somewhat successful almost reaching cover behind a part of the teleporter. He get up and moves closer to the crates and Hours then fires his carbine at the closets goblin. He hits the central body mass of the goblin and a little smile flashes over his face.

Move to M 11 and fire at goblin 1
To hit1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage2d12 ⇒ (11, 2) = 13
1.st Relfex save1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
2.nd reflex save1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Round 7
Initiative 18:

Leo's bullet takes the goblin right in the center of the X that was formed across the goblin's face by Horus' laser blasts. The small creatures' eyes widen for an instant before its head explodes like an overripe watermelon.

Please continue. Again, please put you current HP in your posts.


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Round: 7
Initiative: 18-

Grunk blocks the Orc's attack with ease and attempts to counter

Melee Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12

I am getting awful rolls lately!!!

Status:
HP: 14/28
Rage: 5/9 left


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

I need to know if I passed the saves before I can do that

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

My bad, DC 15. I had posted it in an earlier round and forgot to include in the more recent posts.


M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

Horus fires his pistol at the other goblin,

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

but the blast goes wide.

Tracking:

HP = 19/23
ammo: 26/30


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

That'll be 8 damages then :D

Status:

Hp: 13/21
Ammunition: 15/20


Kimefe stops short as she realizes that the orc hasn't fallen down.

"Why aren't you dead yet?!"

Attack roll on orc: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 3d12 + 1 ⇒ (9, 9, 12) + 1 = 31

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Round 7
Initiative 18/17:

Horus' laser blast goes wide, singing one of the barrels along the back wall. Grunk continues to struggle briefly with the other Orc, before a bullet enters its left temple and leaves through his right, taking most of his head with it.

Orc is dead now. He only had 2 HP left not counting his negatives :P

Baasira runs back onto the teleporters and ports out.

Okay down to Syarha again.


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

Round 7
Initiative 17

I lunge forward, hand spread appart, ready for the magic rush, as the missile looses upon the final foe. God, I hate doing this...
Syarha has a look of disgust as her enemy recovers.

Magic Missile: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Health: 17

So sorry, I hate the person who never posts, I had a lot going on... :(

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Round 7
Initiative 10:

Now worries. You are third level so you actually have two magic missles, and each one is 1d4+1

Extra Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The two missles slam into the remaining goblin with a satisfying sizzle. The goblin, as yet unharmed staggers back momentarily before regaining his composure with a hiss.

Initiative 4:
He reaches down to his waist and begins to fiddle with something there.

Craft (Explosives) DC 15. Only those within 30' of goblin:

He appears to be setting up a detonator.

Walter your go. You're still at 0 HP, so still staggered. You can take a single move or a single standard action.

Map


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter stumbles towards the teleporter as fast as he can
Single Move towards the teleporter

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Okay, now that the orcs are dead Kimefe 18, Leo 18, Grunk 18, Horus 17, and Syarha 8 can all act. Obviously the goblin may be dead by the time it gets down to Syarha. We'll see.


Kimefe runs forward into close range of the goblin (Anywhere within thirty feet where I don't take cover penalties), crouches, and fires.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage: 3d12 + 1 ⇒ (6, 1, 11) + 1 = 19


M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

Horus fires at the goblin.

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Fire damage:2d10 ⇒ (8, 4) = 12 Just realized I've been using the wrong damage :(


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Round: 8
Initiative: 18-
Grunk sees the Orc go down and his rage dims and then dies, he looks quickly around feeling disorientated before hearing the shouts of battle behind. Quickly he tries to grab one of the Orc's pistols and attack with it if he can.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 1 = 19
Pistol Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (7, 4) = 11

Obviously the Goblin may already be dead but just in case :D

Status:
HP: 14/28
Rage: 5/9
Fatigued: 8 rounds

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Round 8
Initiative 18/17 so far:

Kimefe runs forward and shoots, but her shot goes wide of the tiny creature. Horus fires his laser again from the cover of the crates, but it is also dodged. Finally Grunk picks up his fallen foe's pistol and blasts a round into the goblin's right thigh. It squeals in pain like a piglet.

Not dead yet :P


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Round: 8
Initiative: 18--

Moving back from the goblin while aiming his carbine, Leo shouts: "Get back he's rigging up a bomb!" This however throws off his aim and his shot hits the floor short of the goblin.

Craft (Explosives): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Moving back to L7

To hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage: 2d12 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10

Status:

Hp: 13/21
Shots: 14/20

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Okay, that leaves Syarha before the Goblin acts.


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

Initiative 17

Syarha's hand shoots out again, casting forth two large missiles at the squealing goblin.

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Round 8
Initiative 8

Syarha's magic missles tear through the small creature's body just as it finishes fiddling with its bomb. The magical attack leaves two smoking holes in the goblin's chest, which he looks down at briefly in surprise before falling over with a soft thud, dead.

Okay, combat's over. Good thing too as he was about to blow you guys to sh*t. Nice save Syarha ^_^

We're no longer on initiative, you can act as you please now.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter heads to the teleporter and say "Sickbay"


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Grunk touches the wound on his chest lightly with a grunt, "Well that was fun!!!" He beams at everyone "Most fun in a long time!!!" He kicks one of the Orc's corpses before slowly bending down to examine them for useful equipment or anything that would give away why they attacked.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Walter is teleported to sickbay where Baasira is waiting for him with a couple other doctors. They are tending to multiple wounded. They take him over to a bed.


Female Aasimar

"Walter! My god, are you okay? Why didn't you use the infusion I left you?!" Baasira says, reaching out and grabbing the syringe from where she'd tucked it. She immediately jabs it into Watler's stomach and plunges the syringe.

Walter, you are healed 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8.

"Lie back now, I'll take care of the rest with a wand." She pulls a short wooden rod from a nearby tray and pushes the button on it before running it over Walter's wounds.

Healing 5d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 5, 2) + 5 = 17

Walter's wounds knit themselves shut under the effects of the magic. "Whew." Baasira says. "We almost lost you there." She looks to be a little bit in shock.

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Grunk, give me a Knowledge (Local) check DC 20. You find that the orcs have railgun pistols. One each. Their powerclaws are actually surgically attached prostheses so they're useless. They're painted a bright red (the claws). These orcs are filthy, and aside from their weapons have only their rotting leather clothing. They are basically dressed like bikers, tight black leather pants, big spikey boots. They're sort of wearing vests or harnesses over their chests. That's about it.


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Can I do Knowledge Local I am not trained in it. I can switch knowledge geography out if you think it would make more sense.

If noone is opposed I would like to steal one of those Rail Guns.

I had a question about power fist. I am allowed to fire a gun with my power fist hand or do I have to take it off.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Restored to full hp

"I completely forgot I had that infusion thing... Walter looks around "I... I think I better get back to piloting the ship"


Female Aasimar

"Alright, you should be mostly fine now. Maybe some scarring but that's to be expected. Take it easy for the next day or so, and for gods' sake don't get almost killed again!" Baasira says.

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

You can't make it untrained, but knowledge geogrophy is pretty useless. Local would be a better choice, feel free to change it. As for the power fist, it's too clumsy to effectively wield a gun.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

"I'll try to avoid death for the next two days"


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

I turn from the group, biting my lip, hard. I try as hard as I can, but I can't hold back a few tears. I killed him. A little green guy. Why? I wasn't threathened. I hate battling. I look away from everyone as I walk away, to the teleporter. When I reach the telerporter, I shout.
"Syarha's room, or whatevers close" I bark, although I am looking away from people, my face turns beet red, knowing I was noticeable...


"Excelsior, give me a visual of deck one. Is there still combat on that level?" Kimefe says as she runs to the teleporter.

If combat is still happening I will port to that level. If not then I will go to the sick bay and check on my team.


M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

If the Captain's squad is still in combat, Horus will follow Kimefe to deck one, otherwise he'll return to engineering to start co-ordinating the repair effort and see about dislodging the needle ships from Excelsior.


"No mam, the fighting is over there. The Captain is okay, but security officer Rucla didn't make it." The Excelsior responds to Kimefe's query.

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Syarha is teleported to deck 2, just down the hallway from her quarters.


Male Human

The Captain's voice comes crackling over your communicators, "Excelsior tells me the fighting's over. All unwounded officers report to the deck 1 conference room as soon as possible for debriefing."


M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

Seeing the the fighting is over and remembering that he is wounded, Horus swings by the medical bay to get patched up before heading to the conference room.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter heads to the conference room


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Finally, a bit closer than I like Leo thinks as Syrah fells the last goblin. "Excelsior, Let the captain know that we're done here and able to support him now." Leo voices over the communicator. He walks over and examines the goblin, seeing all the explosives he sighs. It was a good thing we killed him before he could start the fireworks.

Hearing the captains orders, Leo wonders how wounded he is and decides to head to the debriefing first and swing by the CMO later. Better talk a little tactics with her, stupid rushing into combat like that. "Aye, aye captain, on my way," Leo responds before stepping into the teleporter.

Liberty's Edge

HP:33/33 (41), Rage 3/6
Stats:
AC 22, T 14, FF 22 // Fort +7, Ref +7 Will -1 // CMD 23

Those who need to stop by Medbay first are healed up by Baasira or one of her assistants.

The conference room is fairly plain, a black glass table dominates the center. The room is oval shape, with padded walls. The Captain is waiting there, his uniform torn across the chest and slightly singed.

301 to 350 of 1,017 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starship Fantasies Playtest All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.