Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Starship Fantasies Playtest (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777

Science fiction Pathfinder homebrew campaign.


251 to 300 of 1,017 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Right so Walter goes to his room to grab his sword


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

"Allright CSO, time to shine. Do you want me to lead or are you good?" Leo asks with a smile waiting for Kimefe's response by the teleporer.

Delaying initiative until Kimefe has acted.


Round: 4
Init: 18+

"You're the XO and the one with combat experience--I plan to stand back with my railgun and cover you."

Speaking to Hightower: "Looks like we'll be joining them in the cargo bay. They don't seem particularly bent on moving closer to the gate drive."

Couple questions: How high up are those boxes, and can I teleport on top of one of them? Also, can I shoot my gun while prone?

If I can be on top of a box, I'll go to K17 and drop. If not then I will port to K11. (Your numbers don't quite match up to the boxes--K17 looks like K18 and K11 looks like K11.5) Not sure if I can take any more actions after porting; if I can't then I'll go in the turn before.

Stealth to port in undetected: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

The key to map tools is building a good image library, so you don't have to free draw much. Then it's pretty easy to make something like this.
On the other hand, you could just import your hand drawn images into the program and just use it for the map grid and tokens. Not that there is anything wrong with what you're doing, just trying to be helpful.

"Acknowledged."

Horus decides to taget Leo's comunicater badge and once its signal moves to deck 6 he will try to teleport within 10 feet of him if possible.


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Round: 4
Initiative: 18 +/-?

"Then lets get to it. With your covering my back I'll try and take them out. I'll teleport in by the teleporters and we'll take it from there. Move out!"

I'll teleport in to Q8 and fire my rifle at any enemy target if possible.

Q: How are you handling the prone condition, are we allowed to fire our weapons from prone?

Andoran

The longer boxes are about 15' high (big storage containers). The smaller ones are about 7-10' high (pallets stacked high with various crates/boxes/cans). The round things along the top side are barrels.

Yes, you can fire your gun from prone. Just like a crossbow. Yes, you can be on top of a box. Kimefe, I'll place you at K17, sorry about the numbers. It only costs you a swift action to teleport, you still have a move and a standard so you can fire. There is nothing on top of the box to provide you cover or concealment so the stealth check will be to be quiet.

Leo, you needed a move to put on all your stuff. So now you have your standard left to fire. I'm placing the enemies now as well.

Horus, that's no problem, you still have a move and standard. As for MapTool I will continue to work on it and try your suggestion of the token/grid thing. Hopefully before the next fight.

Map again

Initiative 18,17:
As Leo, Kimefe and Horus teleport into the cargo bay in quick succession they get their first glance at the intruders. Standing out in the open looking around are two nasty looking Orcs. In one fist they clutch oversized primitive rail pistols, their other arm ends in a massive mechanical claw. Behind them there is a huge rent in the Exclesior's hull where the tip of the spikeship punched through and opened up. The cargo containers there are knocked on their sides and cracked open, the floor strewn with metallic rubble and sparking cabling.

The one whose nose is missing (1) is in the middle of saying something to the other "Bu iradəsiz itlər harada? Bu gəmi işğal düşünd..."

Orcish:

"Where are these spinless curs? I thought this ship was occu..."

When he sees the golden light of the teleportation. He elbows his companion and roars before firing a round at Leo. His companion (2), whose ingrown tusks actually pierce through his upper lip, squints his beady pig like eyes at Horus before screeching and letting off his shot.

You two trigger their readied actions. Leo has cover, Horus does not.

Orc 1 Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Wow, the only way he could hit you.
Confirmation roll 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 Not confirmed.
Orc 1 Damage 2d8 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

Orc 2 Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Orc 2 Damage 2d8 ⇒ (7, 3) = 10

The noseless orc gets lucky as his round ricochets off the teleporter array with a loud "PING!" and grazes through Leo's upper thigh. Horus remembers his training and doesn't stay put, the tusky orc's shot whizzes harmlessly over his shoulder.

Okay, Leo, Kimefe, Horus and Grunk still have actions to varying degrees. Then I'll summarize again before Walter acts.


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Grunk has his equipment and teleports onto Deck 6. Once there he shouts in Orcish.

Orcish:
I look forward to ripping your spine from you body!!!

He will try and teleport to about V12. Right hand side of the Teleporters.


M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

Horus grimly points his laser pistol at the orc (orc2) and fires:

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage:2d8 ⇒ (6, 8) = 14

Without looking to see if he hits his target, Horus takes a step and crouches behind the main bulk of the teleporter (one space to right on the map)


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Round: 4 Continued
Initiative: 18

Instinctively Leo seeks cover as soon as he teleports into the cargo bay, but alas he is still hit by one lucky shot from one of the orcs. "Arrgh" he roars as the shot hits. He staggers and kneels down before he returns fire. The shot connects perfectly with the unfortunate orc.

Standard action: Returning fire at the orc 1
To hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
To confirm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage 2d12 ⇒ (11, 11) = 22
If confirmed 2d12 ⇒ (11, 4) = 15

Well two can play that game :D

Status:

Hp: 21 / 28
Shots left in magazine 19 / 20

Andoran

Grunk 'ports in and shouts something in Orcish. Horus returns fire at the tusky orc, but misses before ducking behind the teleporter. Leo, cursing the pain in his leg, fights past it to line up a perfect shot. The round from his carbine tears through the noseless orc's chest just below the heart. There is a spray of deep crimson arterial blood as a good chunk of his left lung is blown out his back. The orc looks down and howls in bestial fury as the blood vessels in its eyes burst, leaving a red eyed bloody demon, (just an adjective, it's still an orc) staring at Leo. He points his clawed mechanical fist, his chest heaving, and howls "Mən sizə sağ az donuz yeyəcək!"

Orcish (Azerbaijani):

"I will eat you alive little piglet!"

Map is updated. Still waiting on Kimefe to take her actions. Then I'll summarize again and Walter can go.


As Kimefe ports in on top of the box she drops and readies her gun in one fluid motion, then lines up her sight against the noseless orc and snaps off a shot. Realizing that her gun did not quite hit where it was meant to, she spends a moment fiddling with the calibration of the equipment.
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Don't think I succeeded my stealth check, but if I did then here's damage: 3d12 ⇒ (3, 1, 7) = 11

Andoran

That's indeed a miss

Map is Updated

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Everyone already in the Cargo Bay give me Perception checks on Initiative 4

Walter go ahead and act, you need a move to get to the teleporters and a swift to activate.


Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Andoran

Leo:

You see a two small figures duck out from behind one crate before skittering quickly behind another on the right side of the bay.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter teleports to bay 6 and then rush to the orcs (So move action to the teleporter, swift to activate and move action towards the orcs)

Andoran

Which square do you want to move to?

Edit:Nevermind I just put you next to them, if you'd rather be in another square say.

New Initiative:
Orcs: 20
Kimefe: 18
Grunk: 18
Leo: 18
Horus: 17
Enemy 2: 4
Walter: 3

Andoran

Begin Round 5

Initiative 20: The two orcs being presented with the very brave newly arrived human (Walter) decide to tear into is soft pink flesh. They move into flanking position and attack with their mechanical claws.

Orc 1 Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Damage 2d10 + 6 ⇒ (9, 1) + 6 = 16

Orc 2 Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Damage 2d10 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5) + 6 = 16

Both orcs are raring with battle lust, green-yellow foam dripping from their gnarly yellow fangs. Their sharpened servo powered fingers tear into Walter's body. The noseless orc ducks around behind and grabs him by the shoulder while the tusky one grips his opposite knee, and they both tear outwards taking much of Walter with them. Ouch. By my calculations that puts you at -8. Constitution check to stabilize please. Remember that if you should 'die' you can burn 2 hero points to prevent it.

The noseless orc (#1) stops roaring and begins coughing and wheezing the sucking hole in his chest spraying red down his body. His mad red eyes search for their next target as if he already knows he is dead.

Rest of you can act now.

Map


"Officer down on Deck 6, CMO Bassira please make haste. Be advised combat is ongoing." Comes the Excelsior's voice crackling through your communicators.


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Round: 5
Initiative: 18 --

"Covering fire now!" Leo yells as Walter goes down. "Hightower, I saw 2 small shadows hiding on the right side of bay go check it out." Leo orders. After barking out his orders Leo targets the same orc as before. "This time your mine." He says before pulling the trigger and placing another shot in the orc.

Shooting at Orc 1, if Kimefe or Grunk downs him I would like to change target to the other orc.
To hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
To confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Now this is just ridiculous dice rolling

Damage: 2d12 ⇒ (5, 8) = 13
Critical damage: 2d12 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

Status:

Hp: 21/28
Shots left in magazine: 18/20


Round: 5
Init: 18 +

Attack (Orc 1): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

"Blasted gun! I knew testing it the week before we left was too long ago!"


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Stabilising roll 1d20 ⇒ 10


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

What initiative am I going off of? Where exactly am I?


M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

Horus leans out and shoots his laser pistol at Orc 2

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Damage:2d8 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Grunk screams in anger when he sees Walter go down, spit whips from his mouth as he charges for the nearest Orc to him.

1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 16

2d10 + 4 ⇒ (2, 5) + 4 = 11

He tries to smash the enemy with his Power Fists.

Grunk has entered Rage and also charged to attack. Hopefully done enough to hit but I doubt it.

P.S. I want those claws :P

Andoran

Syarha:

You've been unconscious in the engineering tube on deck 7 that you were exploring, nasty blow to the head. Your eyes flutter open to the strobing lights of the red alert alarm. You're not really sure what's going on, but you have your communicator on you.

Initiative for Syarha 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

You spend this round snapping out of it Syarha, but you can talk a little to others or the ship if you like. Welcome back, by the way :)

Walter, you stabilized

Round 5
Init 18,17:

Kimefe fires her railgun again, and misses again. Leo's adrenaline gets pumping and mutes the pain from his leg long enough for him to line up another perfect shot. This one piercing directly through the noseless orc's heart. His beady red eyes stare at Leo in disbelief as he topples over next to Walter.

Horus leans out and fires his laser pistol at the now distracted Tusky orc. The fiery red beam sweeps across his upper thigh and hip, leaving a shallow smoking line of burnt flesh there. The tusky Orc is about to rush Horus, when he notices Grunk running up on him screaming. Grunk swings his large mettalic powerfist at the orc, but the blow is deflected by the orc's own claw at the last instant.

It's the small creature's turn now but I don't have to time to finish updating it until after work in a few hours. Sorry!

Andoran

Round 4
Initiative 4:

Everyone sees a goblin come scuttling up to the corner of the boxes he had been creeping around behind. He stands no more than two and a half feet tall and is covered in explosives gear. His left arm ends in a miniature version of the mechanical claws that the orcs have.

He lets off a maniacal laugh before hurling a small glass cylinder at Leo.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 Miss
Random direction 1d8 ⇒ 3

It goes long, missing Leo and striking the ground right behind Horus. The vial explodes into a fiery cloud which envelops both Horus and Leo.

Take 4 Fire damage each, DC 15 Reflex for half

Initiative 3:
Walter lies on the deck next to the orc, its body falling partially on him seems to have stopped the him bleeding You're stable at -8

End of Round 4

---------
Round 5

Baasira initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Initiative Order-
Orc: 20
Kimefe: 18
Grunk: 18
Leo: 18
Horus: 17
Baasira: 10
Syarha: 8
Goblin: 4
Walter: 3

Initiative 20:
The tusky orc grimaces at Grunk and slobbers through his tusks "Əgər onlardan biri kimi bu çəhrayı ciltler üçün mübarizə! Əclaf mürtəd..." and with a growl slashes at Grunk with his powerclaw.

Orcish:

"You fight for these pinkskins like you are one of them. Dirty Mürtəd..."

Mürtəd is an extremely derogatory orcish term for an orc with no honor, or racial pride. Equivalent of the 'N' word in severity.

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage 2d10 + 6 ⇒ (1, 8) + 6 = 15

Grunk manages to get his powerfist up just in time to block the claws, which slam into it, screetching across the metal and leaving a ringing in his ears. The force of the blow actually slides Grunk's braced feet back a couple inches. Grunk is now face to face with the tusky orc, close enough to see the black rot on his teeth through his torn and tattered upper lip as it sneers at him.

Okay. Everyone down to Horus can act now.

Map


Round: 5
Init: 18+

Craft (Explosives) check to know if the bombs on the goblin will explode if we kill him and how much damage they will do: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

They say that third time is the charm... Kimefe aims her gun at the remaining orc, Let's hope they're right. ...and pulls the trigger.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Growling out several obscenities she then rolls off of the box onto the floor, landing lithely on her feet.
Acrobatics to avoid falling damage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Of course I get it there. :P


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

I groggily wake up, not remembering how I fell asleep... Then I recall a sudden shift... I had fallen. I slowly stand up.
"Hey, ship, where is everyone?" I pause for a second, listening for an answer, then with haste move to the specified area.


Time:Between Round 4 and 5
Location:Maintenance tube on deck 7

Syarha's communicator crackles to life, and the Excelsior's voice comes through. "There was a battle, and you were knocked unconscious. If by everybody you mean the other officers, they are mostly in the Cargo bay fighting. CMO Baasira is on her way there, and the Captain is with the security team securing deck one. Are you okay miss?"

I'm gonna say there's a 40% chance you were exploring near the teleporters. If you were it'll be a full round move to get to them and activate. If not it'll be two round of movement before you can teleport.

High is good. 1d100 ⇒ 52 :( So you're far away. Don't forget to label your posts with initiative and round. So when you act again after Baasira on initiative 8 you can begin moving and talk more if you want.

Andoran

Kimefe RE: Craft check:

You can't really tell from where you're at exactly what he has on him. But the one he just threw is similar to what you can whip up yourself. It's mainly magical in nature and wouldn't detonte. However if he has any grenades or other conventional explosives there's a chance they would go off if struck by another explosion.

Andoran

Where is everyone? Still waiting on Grunk, Leo and Horus.


M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

Waiting on the other 2, what I do will depend on the outcome of their actions.

Andoran

Well, I'll wait until before I go to bed tonight (12-14 hours from now) and if they haven't acted I'll take their attacks for them.


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Round: 5
Initiative: 18

One down one to go, better take care of that bomb throwing idiot. Leo turns towards his new attacker, but the movement disturbers his aim and the shot goes high above the small creature.

To hit goblin 1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage 2d12 ⇒ (2, 9) = 11

Status:

Hp: 21/28
Ammo: 17/20


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Grunk tries to attack the other Orc near him, he raises his fists and still enraged lashes out.

Melee Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17

Damage: 2d10 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7

Andoran

Round 5
Initiative 18:

After Kimefe fires and rolls off the container, and Leo fires at the goblin missing, Grunk's blow strikes home. He gives a mighty shove and the other orc stumbles back a step. Then in comes Grunk's powerfist, smashing into the tusky orc's gun arm with a meaty thud. The blow leaves behind a huge blackish purple bruise and the orc howls in pain.

Horus you're up


M Human Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) 1 AC 20/12/118 / HP 11/11 / F +2 R +2 W +3 / Init. +1 / Perc. +1 / Sense Motive +1

With Grunk keeping the the other orc occupied, Horus darts out of cover to put some distance between him and Leo (move to N5).

He lines up a shot at the maniacal goblin and fires his laser pistol:

"Die scum!"

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Fire Damage:2d8 ⇒ (8, 7) = 15

Question regarding ammo, can clips be refilled after combat, or are they used until empty and replaced?

Andoran

Cells can be recharged, clips can be refilled with more bullets.

Round 5
Initiative 17:

The beam from Horus' laser slashes diagonally across the goblins wide melon-like face. It leaves a crispy fried furrow right side of his forehead down across his nose and mouth to the left side of his chin. The little goblin stops laughing and screams a most disturbing sound. His beady little eyes glare malevolently at Horus as he begins fiddling with more components


Female Aasimar

Round 5
Initiative 10:

Baasira appears on the teleporter in a golden shimmer. She's clutching a small plastic medical case and looks terrified. Ducking low, she quickly looks around before moving towards Walter. She seems to be muttering something under her breath.

DC 15 Perception check:

"Oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t..."

When she gets up behind Grunk she says "Don't let me die Mr. Bigfix!" before beginning to fumble with her case

Andoran

Syarha go ahead and act now

Initiative 4:

The goblin with the still smoking face scurries forward and flings another vial at Horus.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Miss
Random direction 1d8 ⇒ 1

The bomb lands on the ground detonating in another fiery burst, partially enveloping Horus. 5 damage, DC 15 reflex for half.

Just as the boom clears from everyone's ears, another goblin comes running out from the crates. He flings a vial at Leo.

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Miss
Random direction 1d8 ⇒ 5

The bomb lands in-between the charred goblin and Horus, singing the floor, but that's about it.

I'll take the orc's turn and start round 6 tomorrow. It's my bed time. Syarha you can act whenever, I'm assuming all your going to be doing is movement for the first turn.


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

Am I in the room yet? Or am I still finding my way? If I am in the room, how far away am I from enemies? If I am within range or can be in range for magic missile, I will shoot magic missile

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Andoran

Syarha Screething wrote:

Am I in the room yet? Or am I still finding my way? If I am in the room, how far away am I from enemies? If I am within range or can be in range for magic missile, I will shoot magic missile

[dice=Magic Missile]1d4+2

I said it up above, but if you are heading straight for the cargo bay you need two rounds to get there. This round you crawl out of the engineering tube, and start moving down the hallways. Next round you need a move to finish getting to the teleporters and then a swift action to activate them.

------

Initiative 3:

Walter is stable

End of Round 5.

Andoran

Round 6
Initiative 20:

The tusky orc steps to the side, and slashes at Grunk with his powerclaw.

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage 2d10 + 6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 6 = 14

His slash lands home across Grunk's ribs, opening up three large bloody gashes.

Okay, Leo, Grunk, Kimefe, and Horus you're up.

Map


Round: 6
Init: 18+

Hoping for an opening in the orc's defenses, Kimefe shoots at it again.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage: 3d12 ⇒ (10, 9, 1) = 20

Seeing her attack land she runs closer to the goblins. Moving to O13

Andoran

Round 6
Initiative 18++:

Kimefe's large bore railgun round tears through the tusky orc's back, just below his left shoulder blade. Grunk's face is splattered with gore as the bullet keeps going straight through the orc to ping off the back wall of the bay. Baasira lets out a little yelp as she is attempting to work on Walter. The tusky orc is still standing, but it must be from pure adrenaline.

Continue...


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

"You've got to be kidding me." Leo curses under his breath as he sees the CMO hurrying into combat. Kimefe get the CMO somewhere safe now! he orders. I'll need to talk with her about this later. Stupid tactical move. After having yelled his orders he turns his carbine to a more pressing concern and fires. Still his concentration must be affected from the concern of the CMO and Walter as his shot misses the goblin.

To hit goblin 1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Damage 2d12 ⇒ (10, 7) = 17

Status:

Hp:21/28
Shots left: 16/20


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Grunk barley even felt the Orc's weapon carve a bloody path across his chest, if anything it simply served to make him angrier. Drool dangles from his tusks as he attempts to end the other Orc's miserable life.

Melee Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15
Damage: 2d10 + 4 ⇒ (1, 8) + 4 = 13

Andoran

God you guys are getting screwed on rolls. Also, if you've taken damage can you post your current HP with your turn like Leo's been doing. If you have ongoing effects, note how many rounds are left on them (ie. Rage, bless whatever).

Round 6
Initiative 18+,18: Leo and Grunk continue to fight, but both their attacks unfortunately miss.

251 to 300 of 1,017 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starship Fantasies Playtest All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.