Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Starship Fantasies Playtest (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777

Science fiction Pathfinder homebrew campaign.


51 to 100 of 1,017 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Grunk looks over at Syarha "She cannot fight she can only council" he gruffly chuckles then turns back to the Admiral "Pirate Leader?"


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

"Ma'am what will be our relation with the locals? How much contact are we expected to make? Any customs we should be aware of?"

Andoran

She turns to Grunk, "We're not sure, but many of the tidbits we've heard mention orc pirates." In answer to Walter's question she says, "Cygnuss IV is about as backwater as you can get. Their population can't be more than 100,000 or so not counting the Guild personnel who are there. From what I understand they are led by a man who simply calls himself Headman Smith. He apparently rules with an iron fist over his little fiefdom. The planet itself is very arid, the settlement there can't be much over 100 years old. I believe it was founded by some deserters from the Ravage War. As with most planets outside the Federation, seems the only custom is might makes right."

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

I see many opportunities here, I'll have to find a way to talk to Headman Smith alone


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

So it's pirates, Leo thinks to himself. That is going to involve ship to ship combat, the helmsman better be up for it. I'm so getting my hands on those files. He looks around carefully paying attention to how his fellow officers react to the briefing.

"Admiral, are there any measures of limits in regards to mission parameters?


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

"I've taken down multiple men with just my bare hands, Grunk Bigfix, and, I don't care what the measly engineer has to say to me, because, while you where your grease suit, I'll be happily sitting in an office." I softly whisper across the table, to Grunk, in
a happy voice. I had trained to be able to calm people down, but I don't know why he had said that. Or why I said that.
"I'm sorry, thats was rude of me. Please Grunk, let me do my work, and you can do yours." I softly reply again, trying to get him to forget of the situation. [i]I shouldn't let others control me like that. I had let him. Why would I let an ORC? Whatever.
I slump in my chair, defeated at my own game. I needed to pay more attention to my feelings.


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Grunk smiles She can fight then he sits and quietly listens to the rest the Admiral has to say.

Andoran

The admiral looks slightly annoyed at the back and forth between Grunk and Syarha, but doesn't say anything. To Leo she replies, "Right now you are authorized to take any measures necessary to stop the piracy. Up to and including lethal force, as the captain deems necessary. He will remain in constant communication with FEF command, if the parameters change he will let you know."


Male Human

The captain, who has been sitting rigidly at attention since the admiral entered says, "Of course Admiral. Once we leave this room, if you have any questions about what you can or can't do just ask me." He nods curtly to Leo, then indicates the others. "XO Gotrum will be handling most of the day-to-day operation of the ship. Report to him first, and bring any emergencies to me."

Andoran

"One thing is certain, should the sh*t hit the fan you are under NO circumstances to allow the Excelsior to fall into enemy hands. The ship's designs are highly classified and if the Gate drive technology fell into the wrong hands it would be a disaster for the Federation." She pauses briefly before continuing, "If there are no more questions, we can move on to the fun part." She reaches down and flips open her briefcase. Inside are an autoscroll and several small felt pin holders. She pulls out four of them and slides them across the table to Kimefe, Syarha, Grunk and Horus. Inside is the small golden pip that indicates the rank of Ensign. To Leo she hands a box that contains the one hollow, and one solid pip that indicates the rank of jr. lieutenant. "Congratulations on your promotions. Your shuttle leaves from launch pad 40, at 15:00. This is your last chance to ask any questions you might have." She informs them with a smile. The clock currently reads 07:10.


Kimefe sits silently throughout the entire meeting, taking in the questions, responses, and reactions of each person as she attempts to build personalities and characters for each of them.
I like Leo, looks like he knows what he's doing; Grunk is a little bit full of himself, but seems capable enough; Syarha isn't very sure of herself; Walter is very intelligent--He gets into the grit of the situation right away.

I probably won't post much for the rest of the week--Just got my wisdom teeth out today and then I'll be busy over the weekend. But I'll try to sneak in a couple times.


Human Paladin (Shining Knight) 1 AC 18/11/17 / HP 15/15 / F +3 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +5 / Sense Motive +0

Horus takes his pip with pride.

"One last question, if I may Admiral, do we know the disposition of the indigenous population towards these pirates? Are the locals likely to be harbouring them?"


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

Ahhhh... I'm settling back into my motion. The hum-drum of my life. Maybe my new job. That's a better word. So, what now?
"Well... What now? Packing?" I ask, in my regular voice. Regular as in, nothing added in. Just me asking. It's strange when I don't include emotion in my voice. I'll make sure to include it in the future. The future. It held so much. What of it? Whatever. I had got a good read on Capta Alejandro, an a**hole. And a weak one. As of the others... Kimefe seemed like she was a real worker. Not a problem. Just... Not my style. Not that I didn't work. Counselors usually had downtime. Grunk, he just liked rallying. Fighting. It was pointless. Well, it had a point, but I figure we can resolve things with talking. Horus was... Mysterious. If you weren't a dwarf, human, or elf, you were... Different. I had always been human. Except my strange eyes. And pale. Just a trait though, she was human. She knew it. Then there was Walter. He was just a kid, who didn't know what he was doing. I am young, probably younger than him, but I still have that mental age difference. And there was Baasira. I definitely want to know her more. She sounded like that interesting person, one that's fun to talk to. Just, it. They could definitely be friends. "Girl, this is no school ground!" Auntie yelled into her head. Aghhhhhh. The mind numbing scream had hurt me. Not physically, it was just, so loud. Cringing in pain, I look up, to everyone else. Then it's gone. A look of relief crosses my face. That was embarassing... I think, then I lean back into my chair, waitkng for further directions...

Andoran

"I'm not sure ensign Hightower. It is them who are suffering from the pirate attacks, but I suppose anything is possible." She replies. "Counselor Screething, this is the last free time you may have for quite some time. Packing is certainly necessary, but feel free to enjoy yourself until it's time to depart. Just don't be late." She looks up at the clock on the wall, and says "I'm sorry to be short with you, but I need to be going. If you have any more questions, address them to Captain Ageera en route, and I'm sure he can answer them. Thank you, and good luck!" She closes her briefcase, and straightens her uniform before smiling one last time and walking from the room.

Both the Captain and CMO Baasira snap to the their feet and offer a salute to the retreating admiral.

To get to the landing fields you need to take an airtram. You may see one or two of the others, but trams run every fifteen minutes. So as long as you catch a tram before 14:30 you can make it to the shuttle on time. It's currently 07:15 or so, just let me know what you're doing before you take the tram. Also, include what time you board the tram. Once everyone has posted, I'll move us on to the next scene.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter nods at the admiral and waits for her to leave, then he turns to the captian "Anything you need me to do captain before I leave to pack?"


Male Human

"No. You're all dismissed. I'll see you this afternoon." With that, the captain turns on a heel an quickly strides from the room.


Female Aasimar

"Well...uhm...it was nice meeting all of you. I look forward to working with you aboard the Excelsior." Baasira says with an awkward half-curtsy, half-bow. She smiles sheepishly before gathering up her autoscroll, and clutching it before her chest says, "Well, I'm off to get ready! I'll see you all later." She looks down at the carpet as she hurries from the room.


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

"Drink?" He looks at everyone in the room then stands up suddenly.

He licks his tusks and strides out the room waiting at the door to see if anyone replies. To early for their weak guts to handle I bet.


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

"Actually, Grunk, sure, I'll come..." I reply to Grunk. What could it hurt, it'd be fun, and, I haven't been out for a drink in quite a while. Not waiting for Grunk, I head out the door to nearest bar, to hang out talk, and enjoy myself. I'll leave at 12:30 to go and pack. And take a nice shower. Then at about 13:20, I run to the Airtram. So, I reach the place about 13:35, to wait.

Not sure of their was any bar scenes you may have wanted us to play out, but this is more like an itinerary, as opposed to, a descriptive whay-I-do...


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter leaves, packs and by 12:00 is at the ship familiarising him self with it.
GM

Spoiler:
Walter will search the ship for a place to hide contraband to sneak into the ship taking 20 (for a total of 19)


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Grunk drinks with Syarha and when she leaves he stays Hmm could beat some heads. At 14:00, finishing off his bottle of whiskey, he heads to his room Might be last drink I see in a while. He takes one final look and packs the few items he owns.

He leaves the bottle on the bed and heads for the tram just catching the 14:30 tram as it leaves.


Kimefe wastes little time on pleasantries after the meeting is over, immediately heading back to her room to pack. After an early lunch she will head directly to the ship. Anyone else who arrives early will see her walking through the vessel and familiarizing herself with it. They will also notice a very large gun swinging from her shoulder in addition to the baton she was wearing before.

Andoran

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but the Excelsior is in orbit. You are heading to a shuttle that will take you up to him. It looks like Kimefe and Walter end up on the same tram. Syarha arrives about an hour after them, and Grunk not till the last minute. Once Leo and Horus chime in, I'll post a description of the ride and the shuttle station.


Human Paladin (Shining Knight) 1 AC 18/11/17 / HP 15/15 / F +3 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +5 / Sense Motive +0

Horus stands when the Admiral rises and, turning a little green at Grunk's offer of a 7am drink, he politely declines.

He gathers his meager personal belongings, enjoys a last meal under natural gravity and heads to catch a shuttle with plenty of time to spare.

Once shipboard he begins to familiarize himself with the ship's technical specifications and introduces himself to any of the other engineers or technicians that he encounters as he pokes about.


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

As the admiral leaves Leo follows his captains example and stands at attention. "See you all at they shuttle." he says before leving the room. At Grunk's suggestion he thinks: That might not be the worst idea, nahh I'll get some good food and a glass of wine before we head off world.

After the briefing Leo heads out to one of the finer restaurants, enjoying a small 3 course lunch with a few glasses of wine, before heading back to pack up his things. Carrying two sea bags he heads past the armoury to check out his carbine , cleans it and heads towards the 14:00 shuttle.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Ah ok

Andoran

Okay. So Kimefe, Walter and Horus end up on the same tram out. Syarha arrives about an hour after them, then Leo and finally Grunk.

The shuttle you were told to board is waiting at the outer-campus shuttleport. Once you are ready, you can take an airtram there. The two-kilometer ride out is relatively uncrowded. This time of day most people are either in class or headed back the other way towards main-campus. The ride is not unpleasant. Due to the beautiful weather the windows are open and the cool sea breeze washes refreshingly over you. The view isn’t bad either.

At first you pass by the many and varied buildings that make up the main campus of the academy. You see the architectural styles of all of the federation races represented. Human ingenuity flows into dwarven sturdiness, which is relieved by elven grace and beauty. Throughout, there are more exotic buildings. Some are shaped like living flame, others resemble insect hives. There are so many styles represented it all seems to merge into one. The whole dazzling spectacle is a vivid reminder of the benefits of cooperation.

As you leave the buildings behind the tram passes along a cliff, on the left side you can look down 100 meters to the sea. On the right side is the Academy’s expansive nature conservatory. This magically managed ecosystem is divided into plots that represent the most biodiverse ecologies of all fifteen of the federation worlds. You pass little pieces of the tropical rainforests of Vega and Merkos II. You see the hot spring taigas of Madae III, and everything in between. Each is teeming with life both floral and faunal. As you enter into the final leg of the ride, the tracks veer away from the cliffside, and out into the flat open landing fields. You pass a few dozen massive stone landing pads, some with shuttles parked. Others have small craft taking off or landing.

The tram station is modern and clean. It is full of glass and potted greenery. There are several arrival areas where people are constantly appearing from thin air and hurrying about their business. The departure teleporters are abundant enough that there is little waiting time. You step up to the cylindrical column, and insert your hand into the reader. You feel the tingle of magic as it discerns your identity and clearance. After authentication, the terminal teleports you out to landing pad 40. Waiting there is a standard military shuttle, with the doors open. Captain Ageera leans against the frame of the door, his elbow resting on the hydraulic piston. Judging by the butts littering the ground around his feet, he is chain smoking small hand rolled cigarillos.


Female Aasimar

Leo, as you are sitting on the tram you hear a female voice behind you say "Lieutenant Gotrum, is that you?" Turning towards it you see CMO Baasira standing behind you, a small satchel slung over her shoulder. She sees the empty seat across from you and sits down. "Gods. It sure is beautiful today isn't it? I can't believe I'm finally leaving the academy..." she pauses for a moment. "Actually I'm a bit nervous, my first big assignment and all. What about you?" she asks.


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

The tram ride was of little interest. I had seen the buildings before. Nothing new. It never was. "Stay Positive!" Auntie reprimanded. You never know with her. Whatever. I was excited about leaving. It'd be fun. I liked being in the spaceships. I think as I approach the teleporters. I quickly, and quietly slip through one. I loved the way my hand tingled when it scanned me. Then I came upon Captain Ageera smoking.
"Hoy, Captain!" I say as I greet him. I look in disgust at his cigarettes.
"Do you need help quitting?" I ask, genuinely wanting to help. I stand in front as I continue. "I went through extensive training for things of this nature. Just ask, if you want. Also, may we enter yet?" I ask, as I shift to my side, leaning, looking for an answer, making sure not to get in the way of his smoke.


Male Human

Time:~13:40
Location:Shuttle Pad 40

"Good afternoon counselor. No, I don't need help, just getting it in before we go off world. Can't smoke on ship you know." He says with his customary sneer. "Yeah, you can go in. Some of the others are already inside." He waves dismissively at the interior of the small shuttlecraft.


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

"Such a ..." I murmur, under my breath. I walk into the ship, looking around for my quarters, or anything of that nature, not being accustomed to space travel.

Andoran

The shuttle is a small craft. It is about 8 meters long and 6 wide. Only a single deck, it consists of a small cockpit with two chairs for the pilot and co-pilot, a common area with a small table, some storage and six more seats, a single person lavatory (think Airplane toilet), and a bunk/cargo area in the rear. There are two single person bunks, one over the other. The common area also has a small Conjuror5000 for food and water needs.

Kimefe, Walter and Horus all arrived an hour or two before you, so I'll leave it up to them to describe whatever they might be doing while they wait.


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

Thanks, I was lost

I walk in,
"Hello crew!" I say, as I walk in, and plop down on an open seat.
"How has everyone been? I'm excited, this is my first Mission." I say, hoping a conversation.


Human Paladin (Shining Knight) 1 AC 18/11/17 / HP 15/15 / F +3 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +5 / Sense Motive +0

Horus has been dozing in his seat. He pops awake at Syarha's hello.

"Pretty much the same as the last time I saw you this morning. This being the academy, I'm willing to bet that this is everyone's first mission. I'm just surprised that the're giving us the Federation's shiny new toy to play with. Here's to hoping we don't blow her up."


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Nice seeing you again Baasira. Leo says as he as a courtesy, moves his sea bags a little to indicate, she should sit down. "You're right. I think I saw a taigas almost like home a little back., he has a look in his eyes, as though he is remembering something from a long time ago. Finally realising she said more, he continues: "Yeah those five years seamed to last forever. After she statement, leo thinks for a bit and adds: "Well I's my first positing as an officer, but I was with the defence force back home before joining the FEF.". I properly should say something comforting, like sgt. Halls used to do. Leo wonders and says: "I would be lying if I said there was nothing to worry about, but I think we'll pull through. My door is open if you need to talk." As her last words resonate with him he thinks: But am I worried? Nahh, excited yes worried no.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter will have packed his belongings in the shuttle when he arrived and look around it, using the Conjuror5000 to whip himself lunch
"You seem eager ms Screething, though I guess anything to get off this planet"


Female Aasimar

Time:14:15
Location:Air Tram

Baasira smiles. "I'm not only worried, I'm also excited of course. I'm just scared that someone is going to die on my watch. I mean, current studies show that it happens to over 93% of FEF doctors...I might need to come through your door when that day comes. Thanks Le...I mean, Lieutenant." She blushes at her near use of your first name. Then quicky looks back out the window. Through it you can see the approaching shuttle station. "Oh look, we're almost there!"

Andoran

Walter, the Conjuror5000 is capable of generating meal sized amounts of most organic material. Its interface is loaded with about 100 standard dishes, from different Federation cuisines. It also has the option to input custom recipes, but the amount of detail required to make something appetizing makes this essentially an experts-only task.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter looks down at his plate of goop "Who knew this was such a hard thing to get right? So much for trying to make some of my mother's cooking"


HP 17/17 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +3 | R +0 | W +5 | Init -1 | Per +2 Changeling 3, Arcane Hero, CHA base, spontaneous casting,

I rub my hand to the back of my neck, "Personally, I always liked it here, it was my first real home..." as I trail off. I didn't want Auntie to yell anymore. It was the most she had in months, and I was sure it was because of how much I was thinking.
"Kimefe, where are you from?" I ask Kimefe, hoping for a conversation with her.


HP 28 | AC 18 | T 18 | FF 10 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +1 | Per +3

Grunk sways slightly as he takes a seat on the shuttle, he reeks of alcohol and sweat. He makes a growl that was meant to be a laugh when the mess falls on Walters plate "You should eat it!!!"

"Hmph need a p**s." with that he stands again and squeezes himself into the cramped toilet shutting the door behind him. Shortly after you hear curses and the flushing of the toilet, Grunk emerges trousers soaked through "It's water!!! Say it ain't and I'll snap ya!!!"


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

Walter throws away the plate of goop he was trying to eat, "I'm no longer hungry, something about people watching me eat and all" he says giving a quick glare at Grunk


Male Human

Time:14:50
Location:Shuttle Pad 40

Captain Ageera comes into the shuttle proper, finishing the last drag on a cigarillo. He flicks the smouldering butt out onto the launch pad and says, "Well, that's the last of you. Lets go. Ensign Tungsten, time to show me what you can do." He pats Walter on the shoulder before motioning to the cockpit. He sits down in the co-pilot's chair and begins strapping himself in. "Everybody sit tight, here we go!"

Andoran

Kimefe mentioned she might not be posting much for a bit, so we'll assume she's been sitting quietly waiting. Leo and Baasira arrived a few minutes before Grunk.

If you want to roleplay more feel free, just label your posts with a time and location like I did above. Walter, you don't need to actually make a piloting check yet since the non-combat base DC is only 5 and you can't fail that.

Once everyone is strapped in and the preflight checklist is complete, the shuttle hums to life. Walter, you get the okay to take off, and ease the small ship up into the air. The shuttle vibrates heavily as it fights against Vega's gravity, climbing ever more quickly into the atmosphere. After a few minutes the vibration stops and you can all see Vega floating like a blue-green gem below you through the viewports. Space around Vega is crowded with orbital stations and other traffic coming and going. You pass the double moons, each one shining with the lights of the lunar cities.

As you clear planet's horizon, the Excelsior floats gleaming before you. At first glance it looks like a particularly wide sword. But there is no hilt. In its place there are two massive ovoid thrusters. Sweeping forward from them where the crossguard would be are two broad, forward pointing, claw-like wings. Their concave sides contain the shuttle bay, and docking ports. About a third of the way down the blade from the wings, are two wicked looking cannon pods, one on each side. The pods appear to be capable of 360 degree rotation, and are positioned in such a way as to allow them to be trained on a target no matter its location. You can see the bridge on the top side near the front of the blade. The very forward tip of the ship ends in what can only be the torpedo launcher.


Male Human

"So far so good Tungsten, but do you have it when it counts? Bring her in with something fancy, impress me." Captain Ageera says to Walter as the shuttle is approaching the Excelsior.

If you want to try give me a DC 20 Pilot check. Success means you fly a fancy maneuver as you land the shuttle, failure means you have to pull off at the last second and come in for another landing run. Feel free to describe what you attempt.

Pilot Aid Another 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 So, add +2 to your roll.


male Human lv3 martial hero, hp25, AC18, CMD16, F+4, R+5, W+0, int+2

"Not very fancy just lots of spinning" Walter grabs the controls and jerks them to one side before twisting them again making the ship go in a loop while twisting on it self. "Lets hope everyone can keep their stomachs from emptying"

Pilot check
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Human Paladin (Shining Knight) 1 AC 18/11/17 / HP 15/15 / F +3 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +5 / Sense Motive +0

Hey! Easy up there.

Horus keeps down his lunch, but just barely.

Andoran

As you approach the Excelsior, Walter sends the ship spinning gracefully into a barrel roll. Just when you feel you are about to slam into the wing, the shuttle dives sharply under it. As soon as you are going down, you are pulled back up into a loop around the back of the wing. The loop brings you into the shuttle bay upside down, with one last roll the shuttle sets itself down as light as feather and the bay doors begin to close behind it.


Male Human

"Yaha!" the Captain exclaims as Walter executes the difficult maneuver. "Maybe you aren't as sh*t as I thought." He cracks a smile for the first time since you met him.

Andoran

As the shuttle door opens, you find yourself in a large cargo/shuttle bay. It stretches almost the whole interior width of the ship. You see three other shuttles already parked here. Two on the other side, and one next the shuttle you are in now. The crew is lined up in formation in the center of the hangar. They looks like a demographic analysis of the Federation. While is it mostly humans, elves and dwarves, there are members of all the most common races represented. As you emerge from the shuttle they all snap to attention and salute you.

51 to 100 of 1,017 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starship Fantasies Playtest All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.