Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Starship Fantasies Playtest (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777

Science fiction Pathfinder homebrew campaign.


601 to 650 of 1,017 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Status:
HP 15 | AC 18 | T 16 | FF 10 | CMD 16 | F +0 | R +8 | W +3 | Init +10 | Per +9

Mordanna gets up and makes her way over to the group.

”Hey there. You must me who Auriel said to wait for. She tells me you all need a pilot. That’s me. Name’s Mordanna.”

She says as she looks intently at everyone.


"Excellent. If you just upload your file onto my autoscroll so that I can make sure you are who you say you are, then we can get this thing underway. Where is your partner at?"


Status:
HP 15 | AC 18 | T 16 | FF 10 | CMD 16 | F +0 | R +8 | W +3 | Init +10 | Per +9

"Partner? I wasn't told about a partner. I'm the only one I know about. If there is someone else then I wasn't told."

She presses a few buttons on a datapad.

"Uploading now."


Kimefe you weren't actually given a description. Grimwold will have to introduce himself. He's been given your descriptions just like Mordanna. Maybe he'll introduce himself after he gets his drink, you're not hard to spot.

As for trying to find the Bloodclaws, you can either pick an NPC and roleplay it out, or roll a Diplomacy (Gather Information) check. If you roll, please include what you're asking and why (ie Where can I find the bloodclaws, they owe me money or whatever)


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Leo looks at the tiefling standing before him and then at Kimefe as the autoscroll is loading. His hand is discretely resting on the trigger of his carbine should this stranger prove to be a fraught. "Well Mordanna, feel free to sit down while we're waiting on confirmation. What have you been told so far?"

Still not sure about this new arrival Leo is on his edge.


Status:
HP 15 | AC 18 | T 16 | FF 10 | CMD 16 | F +0 | R +8 | W +3 | Init +10 | Per +9

"Just that a pilot was needed. I happened to be pretty good so here I am. Nothing like a good ship to take you places."


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25

oops I didn't realise.
Grimwold sits in his booth staring into his ale thinking. He looks up slowly and checks the door Still not here... but looking around the room and spots the group sitting at another booth Ah crap must o missed em coming in. He downs the pint and setting the glass down he gets up and walks across to them. " Hey, " he says to the group casually " Doc Grimwold, I believe you'd be expecting me. "


"Ah. There he is. Grimwold, I need to see your file as well to make sure you check out."
Finishing her reading on Mordanna's file, Kimefe stands up and shakes her hand. "Welcome to the team Na'Tal. Hopefully you fly as well as this says you do."


Status:
HP 15 | AC 18 | T 16 | FF 10 | CMD 16 | F +0 | R +8 | W +3 | Init +10 | Per +9

Mordanna grins at Kimefe's comment.


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25

" Sure, hang on... " Grimwold fishes in his pocket and pulls out a small plug in. " Details are on there. " he says handing it over and sitting down.


Human Paladin (Shining Knight) 1 AC 18/11/17 / HP 15/15 / F +3 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +5 / Sense Motive +0

"Welcome aboard folks, hopefully you're less explodable than our last crew members."

Horus has terrible social skill checks so, he'll just follow the other's lead on this one.


Status:
HP 15 | AC 18 | T 16 | FF 10 | CMD 16 | F +0 | R +8 | W +3 | Init +10 | Per +9

"So, what's next? I am ready to do something fun!"


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Looking at the dwarf as he arrives Leo says: "So doc as in doctor or in a nickname?"

He turns to Kimefe, "Make sure that I have the files when we're spaceside again." This time people aren't deserting unless they can out run you he thinks as he absent minded claps his carbine.

At Mordannas last comment Leo answers: "Kimefe will bring you up to speed."


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25

" Yeah I'm a doctor and a war vet so don't treat me all soft, I'm no stranger to battle. You were looking for someone in the medical field right? "


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Looking fiercely at the dwarf, Leo takes the answer as a statement, reading defiance into it and answers briskly: "Yes our last medical officer couldn't handle it, so you better walk the walk."


Answering Mordanna's question, Kimefe responds, "We have a lead suggesting that the Bloodclaws spend time here. What we need to do now is find out where in here they are.
Leo, Horus--You are both big, intimidating folks: I need the two of you to start asking the patrons about the Bloodclaws. Make up a story for why you need to see them; maybe you need someone dead, maybe one of the gang owes you some money (Thanks DM Jelani!). Just say something that will get you info.
Grunk, as an orc I think it's pretty obvious we should have you try to 'join up' with the Bloodclaws. Maybe we can get some inside information on the group."

Kimefe then hands both Grimwold and Mordanna one of the FEF communicators, "Everyone keep your comms on. While Hightower, Bigfix, and Gotrum are asking around the rest of us can monitor the situation and make sure things don't get out of hand."

Is it safe to assume that the are different noise settings on the communicators so that we can quiet them down enough that other people won't realize they're also wearing a conversation from across the room?


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25
Leo wrote:
Looking fiercely at the dwarf, Leo takes the answer as a statement, reading defiance into it and answers briskly: "Yes our last medical officer couldn't handle it, so you better walk the walk."

Must be the officer, looks like he knows his job too, good...

Grimwold holds Leo's gaze, looking just as fierce. Suddenly he let's out a short laugh and smiles " Ha! Yes Sir, you'll see. " though he laughed his tone has respect.
Kimefe wrote:

"Leo, Horus--You are both big, intimidating folks: I need the two of you to start asking the patrons about the Bloodclaws. Make up a story for why you need to see them; maybe you need someone dead, maybe one of the gang owes you some money (Thanks DM Jelani!). Just say something that will get you info.

Grunk, as an orc I think it's pretty obvious we should have you try to 'join up' with the Bloodclaws. Maybe we can get some inside information on the group."
Kimefe then hands both Grimwold and Mordanna one of the FEF communicators, "Everyone keep your comms on. While Hightower, Bigfix, and Gotrum are asking around the rest of us can monitor the situation and make sure things don't get out of hand."

Grimwold takes the comm and pins it to the inside of his coat collar. " Yes ma'am. "


Status:
HP 15 | AC 18 | T 16 | FF 10 | CMD 16 | F +0 | R +8 | W +3 | Init +10 | Per +9

Mordanna puts the comm in her vest pocket.

"Sure thing. I'm ready if something starts."


Map of Thog's

I still need to add the bar patrons but that'll have to wait until tomorrow.


I think those are the biggest TVs I have ever seen.


Lol. Yeah, I didn't realize how big they were. But hey, it's the future! The fact that they are powered by magic might help explain it.


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25

I don't know... A pub in the future. 25' across seems about right to me :)


So I put a bunch of people in the bar. The NPCs aren't necessarily exactly what the tokens look like, but I tried to get a variety of different ones with the right feel. Just waiting on someone to go start asking questions now.


You never answered my question about volume levels for the communicators. Here it is again:
Is it safe to assume that the are different noise settings on the communicators so that we can quiet them down enough that other people won't realize they're also wearing a conversation from across the room?


I'm not sure what wearing a conversation means, but it's a badge on your chest. You can turn down the volume, but only so low before you yourself couldn't hear it (without holding it up to your ear, which is in itself obvious). Then again, there is loud rock music playing, you can barely hear each other at the same table, much less what anyone else is saying. It's unlikely someone would notice that you were talking to someone who wasn't right next to you unless they were specifically looking for it. Sorry for not answering before.


Human Paladin (Shining Knight) 1 AC 18/11/17 / HP 15/15 / F +3 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +5 / Sense Motive +0

Horus is an engineer. He is neither intimidating, nor charismatic, but he does have scary looking horns, so he's got that going for him.

Horus sidles up to the bar and waves the barkeep over,

"You look like a fellow who might know a thing or two about a thing or two. You ever hear about an outfit called the bloodclaws?"


Horus' diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

"Who's askin' stranger?" Thog says, leaning over the bar. He's an older orc, dressed in no nonsense work clothes, with an apron over them. His black hair is receding and cropped short. He's got the muscular build and posture of former military.

Sense Motive DC 12:
He's not happy to hear that name. His eyes keep darting around nervously since you said it.

Map


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25

Can the listeners in roll sense motives?
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
While he's listening in Grimwold also occasionally looks about the bar looking for signs of trouble. Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


You'd have to move over to the bar. Okay with that?


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Having heard Kimefe's suggestion leo get up from the booth "Well better get to it then." After getting up from the booth, he looks around the bar. Now who would know anything useful about the Bloodclaws in here?

He spots 3 orcs sitting almost right in front of the booth up on the rise. They'll do, I somehow have a bad feeling about this. He chuckles to himself as he walks over to the table. He sits down at the one empty seat. He flashes a dangerous smile at them and says in a threatening tone: "So boys, I find myself in need of some help and you're going to do just that."

Intimidating orcs: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
I am going for the at least 1 minute conversation to force them to act friendly option.


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25

" I'm gonna go order some drinks and keep an eye on Horus, we'll stick out like sore thumbs sitting here not drinking. You ok with that Ma'am? " Grimwold asks Kimefe.

Grimwolds got a +5 in diplomacy and +9 sense motive. He could be pretty useful getting info but he'll follow whatever orders he's given.


Leo finds himself sitting at a table with two goblins and a hobgoblin. They look startled to see a largeish heavily armed human suddenly at their table. When they realize they are being threatened, they look terrified. The hobgoblin says quietly, "Look, we don't want any trouble. What do you need?"

Gonna assume Kimefe gives permission. Especially since the two newbies are not actually in FEF, so the command structure would be murky at best right now. The captain will likely swear Grimwold and Mordanna in as Ensigns when they get back to the ship, which would make Leo still the ranking officer.

Grimwold makes his way over to the bar just in time to see the uneasy look cross Thog's face. Thog looks up and sees the dwarf. "Oh, is he with you Grimwold?" Thog asks, gesturing to Horus.


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

"It's very simple, I need you to point me in the direction of the local Bloodclaw, I have a job for them." Leo responds and adds: "I'm glad we're understanding each other. I would hate to have to come back."

I am going to spend a little more time at the table in total to have a more realistic representation of the persuasion.


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25
Thog wrote:
Grimwold makes his way over to the bar just in time to see the uneasy look cross Thog's face. Thog looks up and sees the dwarf. "Oh, is he with you Grimwold?" Thog asks, gesturing to Horus.

" Yeah, kinda. " Grimwold says looking at Horus. " Could I get an ale Thog, and a tray of em sent over to that booth? " Grimwold pauses for a second and takes a sip of his drink and then leans in to talk quietly with Thog. " Look Thog, If you know anything about this gang, and I'd say you do, I'd sure appreciate you sharing it with my friend here. You'd really be helping me out. "

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Acknowledged Leo.

The three goblinoids look at each worriedly. "We don't know no Bloodclaw, honestly. We just repair crawlers man, we don't know nuffin' bout nuffin'." They fidget nervously as they await Leo's response. Meanwhile across the bar...

Thog leans even closer across the bar his voice low, "I don't know what you want with those psychos Grimwold. I wouldn't go asking around though. They got a bugbear that comes in here sometimes, scary bastard. I think I saw him earlier in that booth over there..." he says pointing across the bar to the now empty booth in the south east corner. "Hey, where'd he go?" Thog wonders. Just as he finishes his query, a large dark form materializes behind him. It's a huge black furred bugbear who's in mid swing with an oversized monofilament sword. His bestial roar cuts through the music, as his blade connects with the unsuspecting Thog.

Damage 2d6 + 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 6) + (6, 6, 6) + 10 = 36

Thog is sliced cleanly in half. As his shocked expression parts in a ribbon of blood, and the warm spray of his life leaving him splatters across Horus and Grimwold's faces the bar erupts into chaos.

Initiative:

Grimwold:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Grunk:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Horus:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Kimefe:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Leo:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Mordanna:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Assassin:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Customers:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

Mordanna 28
Kimefe 22
Grimwold 16
Horus 15
Leo 8
Assassin 6
Customers/Bouncers 5
Grunk 3

Begin Round 1

Everyone except Grunk can act, I'll summarize at the end. The guy with red around him is the bugbear, the dudes with green are bouncers. The rest are just normal customers/employees.

Tables, and bars count as unpassable, as do squares with customers. They are panicking and not in the right state of mind to let you past. You can take cover behind stuff as a move action for +4 to AC against ranged attacks and +2 to reflex saves.

Map


Status:
HP 15 | AC 18 | T 16 | FF 10 | CMD 16 | F +0 | R +8 | W +3 | Init +10 | Per +9
DM Jelani wrote:


Begin Round 1

Everyone except Grunk can act, I'll summarize at the end. The guy with red around him is the bugbear, the dudes with green are bouncers. The rest are just normal customers/employees.

Tables, and bars count as unpassable, as do squares with customers. They are panicking and not in the right state of mind to let you past. You can take cover behind stuff as a move action for +4 to AC against ranged attacks and +2 to reflex saves....

Is the bugbear the only hostile or are the bouncers hostile too?

Mordanna moves 5' to her right and into a crouching position. As she does her pistol comes out.

Delaying action


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25

" Dammit you piece of scum, that was my friend! " Grimwold exclaims as he backs away from the bar drawing his pistol as he goes.

Move three squares down and 1 square diagonally down and left. Drawing pistol as part of move action.

Once he gets behind the table he pulls a straight piece of iron from a pocket and points it at the bugbear and casts <Hold Person>. (Will Save DC: 15)


Mordanna - You don't know what they're going to do. They haven't acted yet. As for delaying, you have to delay your whole turn, or you could 5' step and ready a standard action (with a specific set of triggering conditions).


Human Paladin (Shining Knight) 1 AC 18/11/17 / HP 15/15 / F +3 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +5 / Sense Motive +0

Well that escalated quickly...Try to take him alive.


Status:
HP 15 | AC 18 | T 16 | FF 10 | CMD 16 | F +0 | R +8 | W +3 | Init +10 | Per +9
DM Jelani wrote:
Mordanna - You don't know what they're going to do. They haven't acted yet. As for delaying, you have to delay your whole turn, or you could 5' step and ready a standard action (with a specific set of triggering conditions).

Oops. She will just move and pull her pistol then.


Horus, what's your action?


Oops, meant hearing* a conversation.

Loading her railgun, Kimefe fires as shot at the bugbear.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 2 = 18
Not sure if the soft cover penalty is cumulative or not. If it is then I have another -4 or so.
Damage: 3d12 ⇒ (7, 1, 7) = 15


Human Paladin (Shining Knight) 1 AC 18/11/17 / HP 15/15 / F +3 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +5 / Sense Motive +0

Whoops sorry. Somehow didn't realize it was my turn.

Horus casts colour spray on the bugbear.

Colour Spray(Will negates, DC15):

A vivid cone of clashing colors springs forth from your hand, causing creatures to become stunned, perhaps also blinded, and possibly knocking them unconscious. Each creature within the cone is affected according to its HD.

2 HD or less: The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)

3 or 4 HD: The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.

5 or more HD: The creature is stunned for 1 round.

then draws his pistol.


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

While processing what has happened Leo slides out of the booth and in a fluid motion draws his carbine and fires at the bugbear. All quite surprisingly for a man his size.

Round 1:

Moves towards the tables on the rise 6 squares
Shooting at bugbear: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 2d12 ⇒ (1, 9) = 10


Round 1
Initiative 28

Mordanna steps out of the booth and draws her weapon unsure what's going on yet.

Initiaitve 22

Kimefe shoots at the assassin without hesitation, her bullet tearing through his shoulder.

You're actually higher up, remember. So the soft cover from the bar, but that's it.

Initiative 16

Grimwold moves back, drawing his weapon then casts a spell at the bugbear.

Will save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

The assassin's eyes begin to roll back in his head, but he shakes it off, growling.

Initiative 15

Horus throws up his hand and a cone of scintillating rainbow colored light bursts forth from his hands, bathing the bugbear.

Will save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Initiative 8

Leo moves forward and fires, but his shot goes wide exploding a bottle on one of the shelves behind the bar.

Initiative 6

The bugbear reaches down inside his shirt and pulls out a small round object, holding it up. "Nobody moves or you're all gonna die!"

Moving, then readying action to grenade the next thing that moves.

Initiative 5

The customers completely ignore the bugbear, they all rush the door screaming and shoving. Laughing maniacally the bugbear lobs his grenade towards the mass of panicked civilians. The bouncers draw their pistols, but hesitate, unsure how to respond to the Bugbear's threat.

Attack 1d20 + 6 - 10 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 10 = 7
Damage 6d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 3, 3, 5, 1) = 21 Fire

There is a loud WHUMP as the air in front of the exit ignites into an incendiary cloud. A smell like frying bacon fills the bar at the same time that animal shrieks of pain overpower the loud party music that is still playing. The customers melt like ice cream left in the sun while the ceiling over the door collapses into a pile of burning plastic and stone.

Red squares are on fire, the door is now blocked by rubble and dead bodies.

I'll give Grunk the rest of the day to post and then I'll DMPC him this round. (Haven't heard from him in a week)

Map


Round 1
Initiative 3

Grunk moves across the bar towards the bugbear.

End Round 1
------------------
Begin Round 2

Mordanna 28
Kimefe 22
Grimwold 16
Horus 15
Leo 8
Assassin 6
Customers/Bouncers 5
Grunk 3

Map

Everyone can act.


HP 33 ⎢ AC 20 ⎢ T 20 ⎢ FF 10 ⎢ CMD 19 ⎢ F +5 ⎢ R +4 ⎢ W +6 ⎢ Init +3 ⎢ Per +7

Leo moves parallel to the bugbear to get a better line of fire. After moving past the tables a new lane opens and Leo fires his carbine again at the bugbear.

Round 2:

Leo moves in a straight line towards the bar ending one square before it.
Shooting at Bugbear: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 2d12 ⇒ (7, 8) = 15


Status:
HP: 27/[27] | AC: 16 | T: 16 | FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F +5 | R +3 | W +7 | Init +2 | Per +10 | Pistol Ammo 5/10 | Carbine Ammo 0/25

Grimwold moves away from the bugbear trying to position himself in the middle of the group. He keeps his pistol trained on the enemy but he doesn't fire. Instead he utters a blessing of accuracy and bravery for him and his allies.

Move four squares left.
Cast Bless (I think it will reach Mordanna but Kimefe will need to move a little closer if she wants the +1 on attacks and saves vs fear)

Bless:

School enchantment (compulsion) [mind-affecting]; Level cleric 1, paladin 1

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V, S, DF

Range 50 ft.

Area The caster and all allies within a 50-ft. burst, centered on the caster

Duration 1 min./level

Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes (harmless)

Bless fills your allies with courage. Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

Bless counters and dispels bane .


Status:
HP 15 | AC 18 | T 16 | FF 10 | CMD 16 | F +0 | R +8 | W +3 | Init +10 | Per +9

Mordanna moves 20' up. When she is finished moving she takes aim at the bugbear and fires her railgun pistol.

Bugbear Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 2 = 18

Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (7, 7) = 14

Mord does not get the bless effect as she goes before Grimwold. I will factor that in next round.


Moving closer to the bugbear, Kimefe shoots at it again.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 2 = 17
Damage: 3d12 ⇒ (11, 4, 1) = 16

601 to 650 of 1,017 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starship Fantasies Playtest All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.