Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Starfinder Gameday 6: 1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (Inactive)

Game Master Redelia


151 to 200 of 205 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

The miners just laugh and continue to get ready to attack you.


Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5

"Haha is right!"

Shadow performs a trick attack on the one in the back left. He moves to his left concealing himself before firing at the man.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 Success unless he is a CR 9 or more..
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 vs FF

Dam: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Trick Dam: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Shadow's target, the miner with the blue hat, jumps at being shot at from nowhere. He is clearly badly hurt.

bold may post:
Shadow
Shelldrake
Omen-Seeker
Xochitl
miners (blue -9 HP)
???
Max
Aransevia

Exo-Guardians

HP 8, SP 7, RP 4; EAC 11, KAC 12; F+2, R+1, W+5; Init +1; Perc +7

Omen-Seeker sighs. "Suit yourselves."

She touches her forehead and concentrates on the pink miner. Mind Thrust!: 2d10 ⇒ (4, 7) = 11 damage, Will DC 14 for half!


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

The eyes of the miner with the pink hat go wide, and he screams as Omen-Seekers attack beats upon his mind.

will save: 1d20 ⇒ 19

bold may post:
Shadow
Shelldrake
Omen-Seeker
Xochitl
miners (blue -9 HP, pink -5 HP)
???
Max
Aransevia

Second Seekers

Host LN Shirren Solarian Xenoseeker 2 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 2/2 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1: Blindsense | Speed 30ft | 1/1 Reroll; 1/1 Entangling; 1/1 Acid Breath | (Active Conditions) None

With a massive sigh, the shirren scurries forward. Once in position, he swings his pulsating gauntlet at the one in the blue hat.

Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
B and So Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

'Tried to avoid this. Well, you'll learn your mistake soon enough'

Move 30ft, Attack
Photon Mode: 1

Reminder: I grant all ranged attacks +1 against enemies I threaten and don't provide cover to


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

The miner in the blue hat falls down, dead. I know, its shocking that hit, but between flat footed and EAC, it did.

Now just waiting for Shelldrake. Due to time zones, I think it might be several hours still.

Through the open door into the little office, Xochitl can see a man she recognizes as Talbot. He seems to jump in fear as the miner falls.

Wayfinders

'Shelldrake' | sp 16/16 | hp 18/18 | rp 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | fort +4 ref +3, will +3 | init +3 | Perc 1 (LL/DV)/ Android Spacefarer Soldier(Bombard)

Shelldrake opens fire at the miner in the yellow hat...

Full attack
Attack 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 20
Damage 1d10 ⇒ 3

Attack 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 17
Damage 1d10 ⇒ 4

Damage was terribad...


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

pink moves forward and swings a club at Xochitl
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 5 = -2
He hits, but the oldfashioned club bounces harmlessly off the Shirren's armor.
Yellow also swings a club at Xochitl.
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 5 = 1
Xochitl's armor again protects against most of the damage.

Talbot lifts his gun and shoots at Xochitl.
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
However, he in unable to hit.

Entire party is up.
Status: pink -4 HP, yellow -7 HP, Talbot uninjured, Xochitl -1 SP

Wayfinders

'Shelldrake' | sp 16/16 | hp 18/18 | rp 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | fort +4 ref +3, will +3 | init +3 | Perc 1 (LL/DV)/ Android Spacefarer Soldier(Bombard)

Shelldrake continues firing up the line of enemies, happy they have fallen into a lovely enfilade position.

Full attack
Attack 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 14
Damage 1d10 ⇒ 4

Attack 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 16
Damage 1d10 ⇒ 10

Pew pew pew


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Shelldrake's attacks bring down the miner in the yellow hat.

Second Seekers

Host LN Shirren Solarian Xenoseeker 2 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 2/2 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1: Blindsense | Speed 30ft | 1/1 Reroll; 1/1 Entangling; 1/1 Acid Breath | (Active Conditions) None

Seeing the miner fall under Shelldrakes barrage, Xochitl cautiously steps around the remaining melee combatant. Turning to the miner with the Pink hat, it swings its gauntlet at the man.

Thunderstrike Gauntlet: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
B and So Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Guarded Step. Attack
Photon Mode: 2


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

The miner in the pink hat continues to take damage. (status:-8 HP)

Exo-Guardians

HP 8, SP 7, RP 4; EAC 11, KAC 12; F+2, R+1, W+5; Init +1; Perc +7

Omen-Seeker draws her pulsecaster and fires at Pink! EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 for 1d4 ⇒ 3 electrical!


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Max, Aransevia, and Shadow are up.

Pink is looking badly hurt. (-11 HP)

I just put an image of Talbot next to the map for anyone who likes visuals of who you are fighting.

Dataphiles

"Max Arturo" Android Envoy 2 HP 16/16 | SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMAC 22 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Perc +0 | Init +2

Max draws his sidearm and takes a shot off at pink.

Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Nonlethal Electric Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

"I SUGGEST YOU SURRENDER WITH ALL DUE HASTE. YOUR CHANCES OF SURVIVING THIS DECREASE EXPONENTIALLY WITH EVERY SECOND YOU FAIL TO YIELD. COMBATANTS WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO YIELD WILL NOT BE DELIBERATELY TARGETED WITH LETHAL FORCE."


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Max's shot goes right over the miner's head.

"You'll never take the savior of Tasch!" the remaining miner snarls at Max.

Dataphiles

"Max Arturo" Android Envoy 2 HP 16/16 | SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMAC 22 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Perc +0 | Init +2

"YOUR ASSERTION IS ACCURATE. REYNALD TALBOT IS A THIEF AND A FRAUD, AND IS NOT THE SAVIOR OF TASCH. WE WILL LIKELY DEPART BEFORE THE SAVIOR OF TASCH PRESENTS HIMSELF, AND THEREFORE ARE UNLIKELY TO TAKE THE SAVIOR OF TASCH."

Give me an opening to insert more 'Max misses the point' dialogue and I'll certainly take it. =P

Exo-Guardians

Female Lashunta (Korasha) Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC 16 | KAC 18 | | F: +2, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

Seeing Shadow advance along the western wall, Aransevia dashes to the north with her doshko drawn, and bringing its hewing blade across the torso of the miner.

Attack, melee (doshko): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage, slashing: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

A shameful end, having given your life for a fool like Talbot. thinks Aransevia.


Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5

With the miner cut in twain shadow moves up to door.

"Surrender Talbot! You are surrounded with no place to run! Shadow thinks this is you only option."

If there's no response he opens the door.


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

The door is already open, Shadow. Talbot already shot at Xochitl through the open doorway. You may change your action as much or as little as you want.

Dataphiles

"Max Arturo" Android Envoy 2 HP 16/16 | SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMAC 22 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Perc +0 | Init +2

"RECOMMENDATION, TAKE TALBOT ALIVE. USE OF NONLETHAL FORCE RECOMMENDED. REYNALD TALBOT HAS MANY TO ANSWER TO BEFORE PHARASMA.


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

To keep things moving, I'm going to tweak Shadow's posted action a little and move on. Shadow moves over to the doorway and speaks to Talbot as written above.

As Aransevia's blade takes down the last miner, Talbot gives a high-pitched screech of terror. After Shadow speaks to him, his eyes dart around, looking for any way to escape. Seeing Shadow blocking the only way out, Talbot shoots at Shadow.

attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Entire party is up.
Status: Talbot uninjured, Xochitl -1 SP, Shadow -3 SP

Exo-Guardians

HP 8, SP 7, RP 4; EAC 11, KAC 12; F+2, R+1, W+5; Init +1; Perc +7

Omen-Seeker sighs. "Clearly this Talbot realizes his gig is up and is cognizant of how he's cheated the population. He is attempting to flee. We should not allow that." She moves up toward the office where she can see the fugitive and casts Mind Thrust! Psychic damage: 2d10 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7 with a DC 14 Will Save for half!


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Exo-Guardians

Female Lashunta (Korasha) Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC 16 | KAC 18 | | F: +2, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

Aransevia drops her doshko, and pushes past Shadow. The panicked Talbot raises his pistol at the lashunta, but she grabs his wrist and dives towards the bed. Struggling, she wrenches his gunarm to the side and pulls his arm under her armpit. With his hand now trapped and struggling to writhe free, she grasps at the pistol with her free hand and attempts to wrench it away.

Go ahead, leave your finger in the trigger guard. I’ll just break it.

Disarm attempt vs enemy KAC+8: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

If the attempt fails, you can have her prone on the bed. Trying to RP something cool and makes more sense than just hitting him with a giant space-axe until he's a bloody pulp. But man, combat maneuvers in Starfinder are dumb… Even a low DC (12KAC, say) would be DC 20… :/

Dataphiles

"Max Arturo" Android Envoy 2 HP 16/16 | SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMAC 22 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Perc +0 | Init +2

"REYNALD TALBOT, YOU ARE WANTED FOR THEFT AND FRAUD. YIELD AND LIVE."

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Nonlethal Electric: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Talbot screeches again as Omen-Seeker assaults his mind, but seems to close himself off from some of the damage. Aransevia tries to make him drop his gun, but he shakes her off and shoves her away. Max's attack passes to the side of Talbot.

Now waiting for Shadow, Xochitl, and Shelldrake.

Status: Talbot -3 HP, Xochitl -1 SP, Shadow -3 SP

Wayfinders

'Shelldrake' | sp 16/16 | hp 18/18 | rp 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | fort +4 ref +3, will +3 | init +3 | Perc 1 (LL/DV)/ Android Spacefarer Soldier(Bombard)

Seeing the party merrily dogpiling into Talbot, Shelldrake quietly reloads her weapon and assumes the prone position once more, ciontinuing to provide rear security whilst her friends handle the situation up front.

Second Seekers

Host LN Shirren Solarian Xenoseeker 2 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 2/2 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1: Blindsense | Speed 30ft | 1/1 Reroll; 1/1 Entangling; 1/1 Acid Breath | (Active Conditions) None

Gauntlet: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
B and So Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Stepping in front of its companions, Xochitl cries out, 'Surrender now, lest you perish at our hands!' It brings it's pulsating attachment down towards the man.

Photon: 3

-Posted with Wayfinder


Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5

Shadow attempts a trick attack.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 fail.

He fires anyways..

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7..


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Talbot drops his gun and strikes at Xochitl with his knife.
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 = 10

Status: Talbot -3 HP, Xochitl -2 HP (out of SP), Shadow -3 SP

Entire party is up.


Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5

Shadow tries his trick attack again.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 nice waste of a crit..
Attack vs FF: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Dam: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Trick Dam: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

HP 8, SP 7, RP 4; EAC 11, KAC 12; F+2, R+1, W+5; Init +1; Perc +7

Omen-Seeker spits out a Mk 1 Serum of Healing from her cheek pouch and moves up to Xochitl and makes ready to apply it should the Shirren be harmed again! Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Second Seekers

Host LN Shirren Solarian Xenoseeker 2 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 2/2 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1: Blindsense | Speed 30ft | 1/1 Reroll; 1/1 Entangling; 1/1 Acid Breath | (Active Conditions) None

'Why I outta...I WARNED YOU!' screams the shirren. Swinging it's gauntlet for the man's head, Max's request suddenly rings through. 'You're lucky we want you alive.' it laments.

Altering it's aim, mid swing, it tries to land the blow in Taldot's abdomen. Finding it too late to land the blow right, Xohitl swings wide.

Nonlethal w/Gauntlet: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 4 = 2
Nonlethal Damage?: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Photon: Full

Dataphiles

"Max Arturo" Android Envoy 2 HP 16/16 | SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMAC 22 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Perc +0 | Init +2

"ALLIES, COORDINATE ALL FIREPOWER ON TALBOT."

Activating 'Get them' granting +1 to attacks for everyone.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Nonlethal electric: 1d6 ⇒ 3

-Posted with Wayfinder

Exo-Guardians

Female Lashunta (Korasha) Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC 16 | KAC 18 | | F: +2, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

In the struggle, Aransevia grabs for her trusty knife... only to find it's missing from its sheath. Seriously? I lost it? That was a keepsake!

With no other option, she grabs her reaction cannon and aims for Talbot's leg. (Incurring an attack of opportunity while doing so...)

Ranged attack, nonlethal target: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 8
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 7

Dataphiles

"Max Arturo" Android Envoy 2 HP 16/16 | SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMAC 22 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Perc +0 | Init +2

Watching Xochitl and Aransevia struggle to subdue Talbot, Max grimaces. "CURRENT TACTICAL ASSESSMENT, LIVE DELIVERY MAY BE IMPRACTICAL. ADEQUATE WARNINGS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED."

Wayfinders

'Shelldrake' | sp 16/16 | hp 18/18 | rp 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | fort +4 ref +3, will +3 | init +3 | Perc 1 (LL/DV)/ Android Spacefarer Soldier(Bombard)

Shelldrake maintains her position, ensuring no reinforcements are coming up the rear.

Dataphiles

"Max Arturo" Android Envoy 2 HP 16/16 | SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMAC 22 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Perc +0 | Init +2

For what it's worth Shifty/Shelldrake, the -4 penalty for shooting into melee doesn't exist in Starfinder.

Wayfinders

'Shelldrake' | sp 16/16 | hp 18/18 | rp 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | fort +4 ref +3, will +3 | init +3 | Perc 1 (LL/DV)/ Android Spacefarer Soldier(Bombard)

Shooting through a wall of people does though :) Besides, poor form to leave the rear of the party so exposed

I was considering moving in to aid in the grapple, but looks like it has just turned into a shooting match in a telephone booth

Dataphiles

"Max Arturo" Android Envoy 2 HP 16/16 | SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMAC 22 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Perc +0 | Init +2

True, the cover penalty applies. Maybe I should run into the telephone booth and change my clothes to reveal my true identity...


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Talbot slices at Aransevia
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Status: Talbot -5 HP, Xochitl -2 HP (out of SP), Shadow -3 SP, Aransevia -4 SP

Entire party is up.

Second Seekers

Host LN Shirren Solarian Xenoseeker 2 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 2/2 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1: Blindsense | Speed 30ft | 1/1 Reroll; 1/1 Entangling; 1/1 Acid Breath | (Active Conditions) None

'Max, I'll give you an opening.' broadcasts Xochitl specifically to 'Max'.

Cautiously stepping out of the doorway, covering those soft arms in its chest, it tries to subdue the 'Talbot' again. Concern for the its sensitive area's overwhelm the shirren's thoughts. Unable to focus, it merely rubs its own shoulder...softly.

Non-Lethal Gauntlet: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 4 = 1
Non-Lethal B and So Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Guarded Step South, Caress my own shoulder...

Edit: Reminder I add +1 to ranged attacks as long as I'm not providing cover --- and forgot your get 'em bonus...but doubt it would have helped me there

Exo-Guardians

HP 8, SP 7, RP 4; EAC 11, KAC 12; F+2, R+1, W+5; Init +1; Perc +7

Omen-Seeker holds out her pulsecaster pistol and fires into the room at the obnoxious Talbot! Fire!: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 4 = 12 for 1d4 ⇒ 1 damage!

Dataphiles

"Max Arturo" Android Envoy 2 HP 16/16 | SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMAC 22 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +3 | Perc +0 | Init +2

"UNDERSTOOD."

Move to activate 'Get Them' again, Standard to shoot him with his static arc pistol (still set to stun).

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 = 20 Cover penalties may apply
Nonlethal Electric: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Xochitl is too distracted by its own pain to smack Talbot. Omen-Seeker's shot hits the rogue Starfinder (you forgot the bonuses from your companions), as does Max's shot.

Status: Talbot -9 HP, Xochitl -2 HP (out of SP), Shadow -3 SP, Aransevia -4 SP

Shelldrake, Aransevia, and Shadow still to attack.

Exo-Guardians

Female Lashunta (Korasha) Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP: 7/7 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC 16 | KAC 18 | | F: +2, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

Aransevia chambers another round in the reaction cannon, and fires once more, making sure to aim in the lower extremities once more.

Ranged attack, nonlethal target: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 16
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9

If it takes his leg off below the knee, it's still non-lethal if we can stem the bleeding, right? :P


Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 6/6 | HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5

Shadow tries his trick again.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 FF if he is CR 2 or less.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25

Dam: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5
Trick Dam: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Venture Agent, Flaxseed Lodge (online)

Talbot falls over, unconscious.
Party is up, 2 rounds to stabilize.

151 to 200 of 205 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Gameday 6: 1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2018 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.