Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Star Wars - The Covenant of Shadows (Inactive)

Game Master Camris

Six people find themselves deep in the outer rim with nothing but blank memories, looted clothing, a stolen ship and more questions than all put together.


801 to 850 of 1,098 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

retired

Jeriko clears his throat from behind the bar while he's searching, "Coruscant Black Label or Corellian? Which am I looking for back here?"


Desh looks from pale-skin to blue-skin before checking the holo again, "Coruscant."


Juce sighs and puts down his glass, powering up his computer and tapping away. "Back too work it is."

Use computer, reference Coruscant Black Label; 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 15 + 2 = 29


Searching the room, you find no bottles of Coruscant Black label in the bar or anywhere in the cabin.
Doing a computer search, it tells you that Coruscant Black label is an overpriced whiskey not actually made on Coruscant, but Dantooine instead... blah, blah, blah, whole lot of nothing.

Gather Info, Perception, Use Computer-- all DC15:

You are certain that it is a message to Bolt.
Wait.
Turning the label to the viewer was deliberate...
Was that a deliberate reference to the safe also?
Hm. The safe's key code has 21 characters.
"Coruscant Black Label" has 21 characters.
Coincidence?


retired

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 whew - squeaked that one out!

"There isn't a bottle of the stuff back here. sigh Drunken riddles are such fun. Bolt, the message is for you, not just anyone. Is your old captain trying to tell you something specific?"


Jerrn grunts. "Mebbe he jes' meant for you to have a drink, Bolt?"


Gather Info 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Use Computer 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

"Oh my! I think I get it. I don't know what it means but...
You see, the way he showed us the label was very deliberate. Then he threw he bottle away and it smashed but look..."
skipping the holovid back, "dang, too far. Wait.
"Wait.
"Here it comes.... There! See where it goes? Yes, off camera, very funny and so useful. You're really a helpfully... person.
"It smashed on the safe, right? See where he is in this cabin, it goes from here to there - smash!
"And then, and this is the wierd bit, "Coruscant Black Label" has 21 characters. The safe's key code has 21 characters.
"Anyway, enough talking, I'm gonna go try "Coruscant Black Label" on the safe."


HP: 32/32 | Ref: 21 Fort: 15 Will: 21 | Condition Track: 0 |

Baniss stares blankly while his friend seems to have a moment of perfect clarity. " ... Wow that's... How did you work all that out? "


"I spent several years with Duellee. Once Desh made me look at the holovid again I realised how deliberate it was. Or at least, it seemed deliberate to me."


Bolt quickly enters the code, and the safe unlocks with an audible clank. The door slides open to reveal rack upon rack of glittering silver credsticks; many types, styles and bankers transit codes are on display.

Knowledge (Beurocracy) DC16 or Use Computer DC26:

When you check them, you find a remarkably low proportion or either bad or forged. 12% or so.

Knowledge (Technology) DC17:

Offhand, you'd say there's enough in the safe for TWO engines and change.


"Phwoa! Check this out."


HP: 32/32 | Ref: 21 Fort: 15 Will: 21 | Condition Track: 0 |

Baniss looks over Bolts shoulder into the safe.
Knowledge Beurocracy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Knowledge Technology: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

" Woah! You won't have any trouble paying your medical bills ever again! There's enough credits in here to buy two engines and then some... Most of them are legit to. "


retired

"Bolt, your captain was alright by my count!"


"Well, that makes our escape that much easier. So what else do we need to pay for on this hunk-o-junk before we're ready to hit the Hutt?"


Jerrn or Knowledge (Galactic Lore or Technology) DC15:

You know of several shipyards in town that can do the repairs you ask for and don't ask questions either. They can not only fix the hyperdrive and replace the dead engine, but retrofit a third if you like extra thrust.

Knowledge (Beaurocracy) DC14:

Ballpark estimate; if you do all repairs it will take a week in airdock and take almost all the money here. You can of course do less of the repairs and keep more of the credits.

Pilot DC13:

In an absolute sense, once you get the rubble off the hull you could make for space as you are; you would just be stuck in system without a functioning hyperdrive, and stuck in a spacesuit until you fix the pressure hull.

OK boys and girls (you know who you are), where to from here? There are many possible paths from here, and you hear tell Juce has an idea...


Pilot 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12. Lol. Figures. I won't complain after the 20 earlier, though.


retired

Pilot: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

"Well, with the engine replaced we could, technically, get off-world. We'd need pressure suits because of all the holes in the hull, and we'd be trapped in-system without a functioning hyperdrive, but we could get off the planet."

"So... to answer your question, the hull and the hyperdrive."


Use the Pilot: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20

Jerrn nods at Jeriko, and adds "Ah know ofa couple places that'll sell us an engine for no questions asked. We might be able to find some other stuff, as well."


Alright, I think your plans are set. First things first, how do you get your new ship out from under all this rubble?


I might be able to help with that...

Jerrn steps out of the ship and ponders the rubble. Raising his hands slowly, he attunes himself to the living Force and takes a calming breath.

I'd like to spend a destiny point as well as a force point to raise the rubble and float it serenely away from the ship.

Use the Force (Move Object): 1d20 + 15 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 15 + (2) = 28


retired

Isn't that why we have a super-awesome-mega-great jedi with us? =P

Jeriko waves his hand at the rubble on the ship and intones, "This is not the ship you wish to lay upon."

Edit: Blast! Ninja'd by the jedi!


The heat hammers through your clothing as you (whoever wished to) exited the ship along with Jerrn. You see him strike a meditative pose, then raise a hand slowly.
You feel... a strange emotion. Something in the world moves through you.
At first, nothing happens. But then a piece of gravel skitters across the rubble; then two more; then a dozen; then you see an incredible sight. A whole mountainside of scree moving like water; flowing over and around the ship in a loud roar of a rocky waterfall as it goes over the lip of the great chasm into the unseen depths below.
You can see the battered hull of the ship now. It could use a new exterior thermocote for sure.
Now there are only a couple of multiton boulders resting on the upper hull. One quivers and starts to rise...

Apropo of nothing, who's on watch?


retired

Jeriko's jaw slackens as he witnesses Jerrn's removal of the rubble and scree. He glances from the ship to Jerrn and back again, his lekku twitching and curling. "Errrr... Wow. That's.... wow."

Jeriko'll take watch if no one else jumps at the chance


It was one thing to know that Farmboy could use the Force, and another to see him use it in a fight. Watching him move a small moon's worth of rock and rubble off the Truck seemingly through force of will alone?

Desh stands rock-still, the only movement in evidence being the slow shake of his head back and forth in disbelief. It's only as the load of rock falls from the invisible hand -- crashing to the ground -- does Desh realize that he's apparently bitten the back bit of his cigar off in his mouth.

He spits and gives his head a disbelieving shake as he uproots himself and heads back towards the cargo area. As he clangs up the loose, metal floor-plating grating, he can be heard muttering two words under his breath, "Sh!t, farmboy..."

Desh doesn't really have any of the necessary mechanical or knowledge skills to help out, so he'll be a lookout and heavy lifter as they work to get the ship in shape.


Jerrn lowers his arms and breathes deeply. He feels the Force fill him and then ebb back to its natural flow around him. He smiles and opens his eyes to see the ship mostly free of the rubble.

"The Force is a mighty ally. Now, it's up ta us ta get 'er spaceworthy." Jerrn nods and heads back into the ship to get his toolkit to aid in the repairs.

Mechanics +10: I'd like to take 10 or if possible, take 20 on the repairs.


Juce, his helmet back on, gives no outward sign to Jerrn's performance with the force, he'd seen similar before during the war. Instead he quietly fingers his rifle and glances about, looking up at the edges of the canyon they were in.

When Jerrn finishes Juce jumps on top of the ship to assess the damage.

I'm with Jerrn on the taking 20 on repairs. That would net out a 35 for Juce on both Mechanics and Use Computer.


Rolling back time a bit...

At the point where Jerrn is lifting the last boulder, shots ring out!
Jerrn is hit for 3d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 2) = 11 and 3d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 4) = 11 slugthrower damage and knocked to the ground by a hit to the temple.
With a barking yell, the Sand People attack!

Up in the lookout point, Jeriko (I think) is surprised by two sandpeopole who leap at him from behind some rocks swinging their gaffi sticks with enthusiasm.

Attack 1 vs. Jeriko (flat footed): 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25 for a possible 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 crush damage.
Attack 2 vs. Jeriko (flat footed): 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24 for a possible 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 crush damage.

Juce and Desh whirl around, and see a line of 15 charging sandpeople, wielding a motley collection of slugthrowers, pulse-wave pistols and gaffi sticks. They are charging up the relatively open area between the mesa and the lip of the canyon towards you about 20 meters away.

When Jerrn was hit, he lost his grip on the boulder, and it comes back down with a tremendous crash onto the ship. The jolt knocks everyone unsecured to the deck, and you can hear the shattering of the edge of the cliff one side is hanging over give way.
The ship settles into a greater tilt than before; and with a shriek of metal on stone, begins to slowly slide over the new edge of the cliff.

I am assuming anyone not named is still aboard, and that you have the generator up and running (anticipating liftoff), but the thrusters are not yet.
Jerrn, Jeriko, Juce and Desh may act freely. Anyone else must make a full round action to climb out the emergency hatch and appear next to the ship.

Ugh, sorry too late to generate map tonight.


retired

Round 1
Initiative: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

"E chu TA! Kriffing Tuskans!" With a stream of colorful invectives, Jeriko leaps back from his assailants, snapping Angeline free from the holster on his hip as he does a half turn to face the Tuskans. He hits the ground, rolls backward once, and comes up facing the two robed figures. Without a moment's hesitation he unleashes a stream of bolts at one of them.

Angeline(p-blank, rapid shot) Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 18 :: Damage: 4d8 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (3, 6, 5, 2) + 1 + 3 = 20


Initiative 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11.

Shojld we wait for the map? Or go ahead and post actions?


You can wait for the map if you like the precise tactical positioning, or post now in general.


Initiative 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Biting back a curse Juce flips the switch for auto fire and sprays at the leading sandpeople, bathing the front-liners in laser fire as he steps carefully back toward the ship.

SwA; Set rifle to auto-fire.
StA: Fire at lead sandpeople, try to get as many as I can Point-blank; 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 - 5 = 12 for 3d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2, 2) + 3 + 1 = 10 dmg. Ouch, those rolls suck.
MA; Move back from the charging sandpeople.


>CLICK< for the Tactical Overview.


Round 1

Desh's actions mirror his fellow mandolorian's... if a half-second later. The heavy blaster rifle squeals to life as it's unshouldered, the quick tick of auto-fire being flipped on sounding off a heartbeat before Desh hammers the trigger. The wall of plasma rockets down-range at the nearest group of raiders.

"COME GET SOME!"

Move: draw Heavy Blaster Rifle w/ vibro-bayonette
Swift: flip it to auto-fire
Standard: Target Tusken Raiders 6 & 9 with said auto-fire.
.
Attack 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 5 = 2
---> Damage 3d10 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1, 3) + 3 = 10
---> 1/2 damage on a miss.


Jerrn shakes his head to clear it, the blood still trickling down his forehead. He stands slowly, watching his previous work being lost to the ravine. He takes his stance, raises his arms and tries to halt the progress of the ship.

Use the Force (with Force Point) 1d20 + 15 + 1d6 ⇒ (9) + 15 + (5) = 29


ROUND 1

JERIKO__________
"E chu TA! Kriffing Tuskans!" With a stream of colorful invectives, Jeriko leaps back from his assailants, snapping Angeline free from the holster on his hip as he does a half turn to face the Tuskans. He hits the ground, rolls backward once, and comes up facing the two robed figures. Without a moment's hesitation he unleashes a stream of bolts at one of them.

[bAngeline’s stream of blaster bolts hammers into one of the raiders; jerking his body around as he is driven back and over the low stonework. He falls lifeless down the rocky slope.[/b]

JUCE__________
Biting back a curse Juce flips the switch for auto fire and sprays at the leading sandpeople, bathing the front-liners in laser fire as he steps carefully back toward the ship.
There are so many that even Juce’s wild shooting hits number 4, 5, and 10. They stagger, but recover and keep on coming.

DESH__________
Desh's actions mirror his fellow mandolorian's... if a half-second later. The heavy blaster rifle squeals to life as it's unshouldered, the quick tick of auto-fire being flipped on sounding off a heartbeat before Desh hammers the trigger. The wall of plasma rockets down-range at the nearest group of raiders.
"COME GET SOME!"
But the dramatic shout falls flat. When Desh pulls the trigger, nothing happens. A quick glance shows that the powercell had become unseated. Quickly clearing and reloading it, you are almost certain it’s ready to function correctly now.

JERRN__________
Jerrn shakes his head to clear it, the blood still trickling down his forehead. He stands slowly, watching his previous work being lost to the ravine. He takes his stance, raises his arms and tries to halt the progress of the ship.
Just as the ship slides over the lip, it stops as the Force summoned by Jerrn keeps it up. The Force is strong with Jerrn as the larger of the ships mass hangs over the long drop. It creaks ominously as it teeters, just balanced by Jerrn as the blood and sweat run down his face.

Those still aboard the ship…:

I’ll need a Mechanics roll to kick the engine off, and a Pilot’s roll as well if you aren’t going to abandon ship.

THE RAIDERS__________
Raider 1 barks in triumph as it raises it’s gaffi stick, apparently unfazed by the fate of it’s brother, then brings the mace head down on Jeriko.
Attack vs. Jeriko: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Miss! as Jeriko rolls aside.
Three of the raiders kneel down to take shots with their rifles.
#12 vs Juce: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Miss! as Juce's heavy armor deflects the shot.
#14 vs. Desh: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Miss! as Desh's heavy armor deflects the shot.
#16 vs. Jerrn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Hit! as Jerrn is shot in the back again for 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 1) = 9 damage.

The rest scream and charge, coming another 30 meters closer. They'll be in contact next round.


ROUND 2

>CLICK< for the Tactical Overview.

Take your action in order of posting, enemies go last.


retired

Jeriko levels Angeline in his attacker's face and pauses just long enough to line the shot up. Just as his finger gently taps the trigger he whispers, "Give your buddy my regards, nerfherder."
2 swift actions to aim, 1 standard to shoot

Angeline(p-blank, aim, rapid shot) Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 23 for 5d8 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (8, 5, 2, 6, 8) + 1 + 3 = 33


I take it the yellows are wounded, reds at full health and the black dead.
Round 2
Defenses; Reflex 22, Will 17, Fortitude 19
Hit Points 60/60; Threshold 19
Condition; 0/0

Keeping calm Juce stands his ground in the face of the charging sandpeaople, shifting his aim a bit he sprays fire over two who are packed close together.

Autofire on no. 6 & 9 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 - 5 = 16 for 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1, 2) + 3 = 8 dmg.


HP: 32/32 | Ref: 21 Fort: 15 Will: 21 | Condition Track: 0 |

" Kriffing remove the rubble not push the ship off the cliff! " Baniss exclaims sitting in the corner where he was thrown. He stands shakily stands and runs for the nearest emergency hatch the sound of the hull slipping on the cliff edge spurring him on. Making it out he's met by the site of the fire fight with the sand people. " Oh it never ends... " he says fumbling for his pistol.


"Ah, Dammit!" Desh grunts as he slams the power cell back into place, steadily walking backwards as he unleashes a second volley, targeting as many as possible. He stands in front of Jerrn, trying to finish off two of the already-plasma-ridden attackers as he roars his battle cry.

Round 2.
Move back to stand between Jerrn and the attackers.
Auto-fire on 4 & 5.
.
Heavy Blaster Rifle (Auto-fire) 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 5 = 17.
---> Damage (1/2 on miss) 3d10 + 3 ⇒ (3, 10, 3) + 3 = 19.

status:
HP 68/73
Damage Threshold: 24
Reflex: 23 Fortitude: 24 Will: 17
.
Condition Track: Nominal (0 penalty)
.
Current Power Cell: 20/30


Jerrn grunts as the slug hits him. He maintains his focus on the Force, keeping the ship from falling.


Made a quick edit to Desh's position on the field... if that's okay (to defend Jerrn).


Game Closed

The impact on the hull and sounds of blaster fire draw Six out of the ship, expecting the Mandalorians. Finding instead an onslaught of sandpeople, he grabs the heavy repeater and lays down a swath of blaster fire.

Initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Not sure where I'm coming out of the ship - Assuming a move to N18
Target squares = AD16:AE17 (2x2 square)
Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 5 = 22
Damage (1/2 on miss): 4d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3, 3, 8) + 3 = 18

status:

HP: 67 / 67
Damage Threshold: 19
.
Reflex: 24
Will: 18
Fort: 21
.
Cond. Track= Nominal (0)


ROUND 2

JERIKO__________
Jeriko levels Angeline in his attacker's face and pauses just long enough to line the shot up. Just as his finger gently taps the trigger he whispers, "Give your buddy my regards, nerfherder."
Angeline hammers in Jeriko’s arms as the stream of blaster bolts blows the Tusken Raider ‘s body apart. Nothing is left but a cloud of white and red mist. Then small bits of cooked meat patter down all around; the Gaffi stick makes a surprise return, thudding to the ground almost between Jeriko’s feet.

JUCE KORAN__________
I take it the yellows are wounded, reds at full health and the black dead.
Yes.

Keeping calm Juce stands his ground in the face of the charging sandpeaople, shifting his aim a bit he sprays fire over two who are packed close together.
The blasterfire strikes two of the Sandpeople, wounding but not stopping their charge.

BANISS__________
" Kriffing remove the rubble not push the ship off the cliff! " Baniss exclaims sitting in the corner where he was thrown. He stands shakily stands and runs for the nearest emergency hatch the sound of the hull slipping on the cliff edge spurring him on. Making it out he's met by the site of the fire fight with the sand people. " Oh it never ends... " he says fumbling for his pistol.
Baniss tumbles out of the emergency hatchway onto the sun baked ground. A howling mob of sandpeople are bearing down on him…

DESH__________
"Ah, Dammit!" Desh grunts as he slams the power cell back into place, steadily walking backwards as he unleashes a second volley, targeting as many as possible. He stands in front of Jerrn, trying to finish off two of the already-plasma-ridden attackers as he roars his battle cry.
Walking backwards and steadily firing, Desh finally brings down two of the already wounded. The rest aren’t stopping though.

JERRN__________
Jerrn grunts as the slug hits him. He maintains his focus on the Force, keeping the ship from falling.
Jerrn staggers again after being hit, and the ship jolts down, now teetering at a 45 degree angle before stopping as Jerrn recovers his focus.
Strangely, Jerrn remembers one of his old instructors intoning “Size matters not” as he lifted a shuttlecraft the same way. Idly he wonders if said instructor could do it while being shot in the back.

SIX__________
The impact on the hull and sounds of blaster fire draw Six out of the ship, expecting the Mandalorians. Finding instead an onslaught of sandpeople, he grabs the heavy repeater and lays down a swath of blaster fire.
Six’s fire catches the ones Juce hit earlier and cuts them down as they run.

THE RAIDERS__________
Three of the raiders kneel down to take shots with their rifles.
#12 vs Juce: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
#14 vs. Desh: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
#16 vs. Jerrn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Sadly, they all miss wildly. The rest continue to charge.


ROUND 3

>CLICK< for the Tactical Overview.

Take your action in order of posting, enemies go last.


Biting back a curse as the sandpeople close in Juce switches his rifel to single shot as he swings it on the closest one, trying to get in on his left, and places a shot right into his midsection.

Swift; Switch fire mode to single.
Shoot no. 3, 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 = 21 for 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5, 2) + 3 = 16 dmg.


retired

Round 3
Hardly sparing the trembling gaffi stick a moment's glance, Jeriko thumbs his jetpack to life and rockets over the broken terrain, landing deftly a few meters from one of the rearmost Tuskans. (AF2 -> AF9)

What's my elevation? I'm assuming I need to move more than just laterally but that I'll also need to drop in altitude - effectively a double move?


At this range, Desh can smell the raiders' stench. Once more he hammers the trigger, his heavy blaster filling the air once more with a wall of plasma -- once again targeting the most recent victims of Juce's blaster-fire.

Hold position (to continue blocking Jerrn from ranged attacks)
Standard: Autofire - targetting 10 and 15.
.
Heavy Blaster (Autofire) 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 5 = 4.
---> Damage (1/2 on a miss) 3d10 + 3 ⇒ (3, 8, 3) + 3 = 17.


Jerrn maintains his focus on the Force, but sweat breaks out on his forehead, clearly showing his strain.


Game Closed

"Desh! 2 o'clock!" Six calls out to the big Feeorin, his words immediately followed by a hail of white-hot plasma.

Brace Weapon (2x Swift Actions)
Heavy Repeater (Autofire): Target 7 & 8
Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 2 = 20
Damage: 4d8 + 3 - 5 ⇒ (3, 8, 7, 8) + 3 - 5 = 24
---> 1/2 Damage on miss

801 to 850 of 1,098 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Star Wars - The Covenant of Shadows All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.