Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Star Wars - The Covenant of Shadows (Inactive)

Game Master Camris

Six people find themselves deep in the outer rim with nothing but blank memories, looted clothing, a stolen ship and more questions than all put together.


701 to 750 of 1,098 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Desh sidelines Juce's question for the time being, "What do you mean 'what you were'?"


retired

"Well, namely I don't think they care that Jerrn is Jerrn, just that he's a jedi." Jeriko shrugs, still rubbing his hand, "At least that's the impression I got. Bolt? Baniss? You guys heard the holo - what'd you think?"


Game Closed

"Hmmm.... Far too much interest in Jerrn, and tons of resources on a level to offer a million credit bounty? Think it's our friend from that really big ship?"

Jeriko - how did you get your hp and other data next to your name? Is that a new thing?


Looks like he's using the "Race", "Class/Levels", and "Gender" standard fields. Very clever, Jeriko. I may do that. :)

Desh looks genuinely confused, "Why would they put a bounty that big just on the fact that he's a jedi?" Six's question catches his attention, "You mean the guy in the mask from our... um... shared experience?"

It's clear from his emphasis that he' talking about the shared dream you all had in the strange tanks on the science station thing.

"If that's the case, I'd still be curious why that guy would be so willing to put so much cash into finding 'just a Jedi'. I mean, Jedi aren't that rare. Is there this sizable a bounty out on all of them?"


HP: 32/32 | Ref: 21 Fort: 15 Will: 21 | Condition Track: 0 |

"What!? Jedi common? Where have you been for the last couple of years? The Jedi all disappeared about a year ago, running and hiding from all the attacks. It is a bit surprising to see one running around here on Tatooine actually."


retired

Yup - Desh and Baniss have the right of it - the race, gender, and class fields. Formatting them was a bit funky until I added the "|" at the end of each field


CHECKING OUT THE SHIP

The Guns_____ Condition Yellow

The two twin Laser Cannons look to be in decent shape. They are well used but also well cared for. What with the tumbling crash and coved in gravel, they are all but certainly out of alignment. A half hour of recalibration and test firing (once they are unburied) should fix that right up.

Mechanics or Gunner DC20:

You know, the power couplings and feeds are beefy enough, you could... upgun them. Mount an extra gun on each turret, make them triple mounts.
Or even Quad mounts! Like on that holovid show!


The Hull_____ Condition Green

The hull is structurally intact. Pressure testing reveals no breaches, despite numerous patches and carbon scoring from previous battle damage. The tumbling crash and subsequent burial is likely to have severely marred the thermocote paint scheme. There will be very little yellow left on the exterior, and until you hit a shipyard you'll look like an unfinished escher sculpture.

Mechanics or Pilot DC20:

The essential "Lifting Body" hull form is unchanged by the crash (in fact the surface dimpling might even make you a little faster through the atmosphere). You have heard old pilots swearing that a really good pilot could glide this class to a safe ditching under total power loss conditions!


The Powerplant_____ Condition Green

Both the Main and backup powerplants are older models known for extreme reliability.

Mechanics or Knowledge (Technology) DC20:

If you start upgrading things like more powerful sublight drives or laser cannons, you will need to upgrade to a more powerful powerplant; or you're going to have to start shifting power around, unable to power everything at once.


Sublight Drive_____ Condition Yellow

The starboard side sublight engine appears to be in good shape.
The portside sublight engine is down. Bent and twisted thrust vectors, problems with power feeds, control connections are misfeeding from the cockpit for no apparent reason... This thing needs several days of work before it will run safely; but you can run it in an emergency. For a while.
You'll be limping along on one engine until fixed.

Mechanics DC20:

Holy crap!
On closer inspection, the portside sublight engine is way worse off then initial inspection suggested. The superconductor rings have hairline cracks and three of the four mounts are broken!
If turned on, it will either:
a. Explode.
b. Break free and punch through the cargo hold and out of the ship entirely.
And no telling which will happen. Maybe both.
In short, this engine is a dead loss and has to be replaced.

Hm. You know, while you're getting one new engine, you could really speed up the ship by getting one, or even two more! You have the space for them...


Hyperdrive_____ Condition Red

Several access panels are open, as if the crew were looking for some fault. The hyperdrive refuses start when commanded, the safeties keep popping out.

Mechanics DC20:

Closer inspection reveals the phase control array is missing; probably fragmented in the tumble while out for inspection, though you cannot find even pieces of it in the debris. The hyperdrive cannot function without it and must be replaced.


Flight Systems_____ Condition Yellow

In the cockpit, the flight controls are generally good, displays light up, the yoke moves freely, engine control is good.
A more detailed inspection reveals some misalignments. Fixing and fine tuning will take a couple hours of work.

Pilot or Mechanics DC20:

What is interesting is that there is an ancient backup system that can be engaged that would allow a pilot to maneuver the ship in an atmosphere. It's so old and unused, it's rusted solid and will need a couple hours to fix.

_______________________________

Sensors_____ Condition Green

Sensors, both active and passive, seem undamaged and ready.
_______________________________

Computer_____ Condition Yellow

Main computer, flight Avionics and Astrogation are in working order, but are several update cycles out of date. They will need several terabytes of updates and bug fixes to be brought to current standards.

Use Computer DC20:

Looking through the Astrogation records, you see notations of several interesting navigation points that are not known to the rest of the Republic. Secret bases, pirate rendezvou points, undiscovered planets, mysterious structures...


Force Shields_____ Condition Green

The force shields test as normal and available.

______________________________________________

Life Support_____ Condition Yellow

The air, water and waste recycling aren't too good. Turns out the filters haven't been changed in thirty years. It's an easy fix; get new filters, purge the ductworks, get clean water and atmosphere. Two-three hours of incredibly filthy work and you're done.
And unless you like Sullustan snackfood, you'll need to buy food as well.

_____________________________________________

Ship's Boat_____ Condition Green

The ships small shuttleboat was well secured. The only damage was dents and scrapes inflicted as tools flew about the shuttlebay in the tumble. It'll be a couple of hours to find all the tools and put them back in their proper place.

____________________________________________

Cargo Bay_____ Condition Yellow

The hold was half filled with crates, but lazily secured, so they lay scattered about. It'll take six back breaking man-days to unload, sort, reload and properly secure. It'll be unusable until you do.

The cargo itself seems to be mostly stolen crates of droid actuators, a crate of pre market latest issue brand new comlinks, and knockoff designer enviro suits. They all seem to be stolen from other ships cargo.

Bolt, Deception DC20 or Perception DC30:

There is a secret scan shielded space under the fore loading ramp that can hold four-five people or one ton of cargo.

_________________________________________

Utility Landspeeder_____ Condition Green

There is a utility six-man convertible Landspeeder secured vertically to one of the cargo bulkheads. It appears to be undamaged.

_________________________________________

Missiles_____ Condition Yellow

All six torpedo tubes are loaded with a basic concussion missile.
As you feared, the upper torpedo tubes are bent and cannot be opened until a six hour mechanical repair is completed. The lower three are good to go though. (And why did the designer put the torpedo tubes right next to the cockpit?)

Knowledge (Technology) DC20:

Man, these concussion missiles were manufactured before the Mandalorian Wars thirty years ago! You would really, really like to replace them with something newer...

_________________________________________

Ship's Locker_____ Condition Red

All the ships environmental suits that would normally be here are missing.


"I am not sure, Juce, if I even like this ship. I've spent a lot of time aboard her, and had some significant moments, Juce, god memories and narrow escapes. But I hate her too. Drifting past hyperspace bouys as I patched transparisteel portholes in a jumpsuit made for a wookie, that what a truly Hutt-slime of a trip. Three trips actually, three times that happened." Bolt's fingers drift across the equipment nearby, and he seems to unconsciously tweak things. Without realizing he is wrenching on a hydro-spanner repairing a power-coupling.
"I wouldn't be sad if we sold her for scrap." He flicks a nearby switch on, off, on, off, on, rapidly. He grunts a little as the switch appears dead. Bolt quickly twists the cover sheath off and pushes his hand in though a thick jumble of wires. With casual familiarity he explores behind the panel, his arm in up to his elbow. He pulls out a dead scale-covered rodent-like creature, about the size of a thermal-detonator, and casually tosses it over his shoulder straight out the door. "Happens whenever she spends a few days on a warm planet. We'd often have to make a stop-over on an ice planet to help kill them off. And you," he purrs wistfully, "I think this old ship enjoyed the cold too."

The cathar has returned the switch to its place and gingerly turns it on. The switch glows green and a gentle thrum can be heard from the floor beneath him.
"Don't know what it does, but I do like to see that everything works.
"Yeah, as I was saying, shouldn't take too much to get her going again."

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


As bolt gingerly turns the switch he repaired on, the tables and stools in the crew lounge slowly fold away. The thumping beat of thirty year old popular music starts up as the overhead lights flicker and turn to the sound...


And, last but not least, there is the Captain's cabin.
It is securely sealed against intrusion, requiring either the code or a Mechanic with a security kit and/or high explosives.
Such a Mechanic would need a DC30 roll, or Bolt could remember the code with an Intelligence check DC20 (he can make one check in a day; a bonus of +1 for each day missed).


Purring with delight, "I'd wondered where that had got to ...
He undoes the top four buttons of his shirt, and begins dancing his way across the floor, a thick gold chain now visible swaying across his (very) hairy chest (he is a cathar after all).

"Work hard," he calls over the music, "and play even harder!"


Darth Camris wrote:

And, last but not least, there is the Captain's cabin.

It is securely sealed against intrusion, requiring either the code or a Mechanic with a security kit and/or high explosives.
Such a Mechanic would need a DC30 roll, or Bolt could remember the code with an Intelligence check DC20 (he can make one check in a day).

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

"Ah yes, the code. That's easy, I wrote it here on my hand.
.
.
Oh.
That was a while ago."


Juce hears a transmission signal, but not through his helmet.
Looking around...

Juce Use Computer DC20 or Intelligence check DC15:

Juce realizes it's coming through the comlink he picked up off the mercenary leader. They appear to be voices...


retired

Deception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 so close!
Deception: (reroll, must keep) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 woot!


Use Computer 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24

Juce looks up from his datapad and glances about as if looking for something, tilting his head slightly he suddenly gives a small jump and fumbles in his pockets and pulls out a comlink.

"Sussshh!" he hisses at the jammering group. "Turn off that frakking music! It's the comlin I picked up from one of the merc we shot up! I hear voices! It's still on!" he shoots out in rapid succession, fumbling for the switch Bolt used to transform the lounge he shuts off the music and listens to the link.


Desh slams the butt of his heavy repeater into the juke box, silencing it as he looks expectantly at Juce's liberated commlink.

Did he just 'shush" us? :D


Game Closed

Mechanics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Single roll, or individual rolls for each item on the list? I'll start with Engines, as mentioned from a few posts back...

"Sunnuva... Guys, don't go starting the engines up anytime soon; unless you wanna kill us all, of course. I vote no. The superconductor rings in the portside sublight engine have hairline cracks and most of the mounts are broken. Just don't touch the damn console!"


Go ahead and roll for each item.


"Oh, sounds important then..."
Bolt does the buttons on his shirt up and, eventually, stops dancing.


retired

Pilot(1): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34
ohmygosh - I am awesome.

Pilot(2): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
Correction: I am super awesome!


Guns: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
Hull 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22
The power plant 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23
Sub-light 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
Hyper-drive 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25
Flight System 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33
Computer 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
Cargo Bay 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Missiles 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Any discernible sounds coming out of the comlink? Juce is listening...


Game Closed

Mechanics Rolls:
Hull: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Power Plant: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Sublight: 26 ^
Hyper-drive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Flight System: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Perception - Cargo Bay: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

"Hyperdrive is shot, too - the phase control array is missing. Looks like the flight controls have an old rusted-up backup system for flight in atmo. I'm pretty sure this heap survived the landing only to give me more work... "


LISTENING TO THE COMM UNIT...

The voice of the Mercenary is clear. Tense. Clearly nervous. He appears to be talking to someone, but it is indistinct. You might be able to bring it clearer with some computer analysis programming.

UNKNOWN:

Perception DC25 or Use Computer DC23:

…… ….. Lord … …….. …….. your performance…..

MERCENARY:
Your target brought friends!
And a gatling laser!
AND A MOTHER$&($*@ JEDI!
I think your boss left a few things out when he laid out the job, wouldn’t you say?

UNKNOWN:

Perception DC25 or Use Computer DC23:

… …Kor… ….. ...impossible……. Jedi?

MERCENARY:
I left my most of my entire company in the dust because your boss withheld information!
This changes the deal.
I’m gonna take my money out of the fat slugs hide; an’ he’s not gonna like the interest and penalties we’re taking to boot!
Not even Mandalorian scum like y…

[SOUND OF A SHOT]

Knowledge (Technology) DC20:

Sounded like a charged bolt shot. Fairly high tech. Supposed to be only available in the Core worlds.

There is several seconds of silence. Then the sound of a holorecording being played. From the sounds, it was the shootout from the perspective of the armored car.

You hear a chirp of a communicator.
UNKNOWN:

Perception DC25 or Use Computer DC23:

…. Done my lord. …. Escaped. There was …. Complication…. …… …… Jedi…. ....deliver the armor... ....... .......One ..... ... I know personally… ………. ….. beyond you. … I …Feeorin myself.

There is the sound of armored boots, diminishing into the distance.


Use computer 1 +2 equipment bonus from computer 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 15 + 2 = 36

Juce pulls a cord from his brace computer and hooks it up to the comlink, upping the signal and cranking up the volume.

Use computer 2 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 15 + 2 = 27

Sliding his fingers gently along the computers touch screen Juce tries to clear up the signal.

Kn, Tech 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Shock registers on Juce's features at the sound of the shot. "High tech blaster, supposedly unavailable outside the core worlds." he mutters to himself.

Use Computer 3 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 2 = 23

As the conversation dies down Juce looks to the members of the group. "Did you catch all that or do you want me to play it back?"


"What the heck was that about? Ah mean, play it back, please." Jerrn looks a little worried, troubled by the role his presence seems to be playing in all this.


retired

Jeriko slides into a scooped chair as Juce amplifies the signal for the group to hear. He leans back dangerously far, reclining with his feet crossed on the edge of a pazaak table and his hands casually behind his head.

He arches his brow inquisitively at Juce's question, a smile breaking across his face.

"I think I just heard that it's not just Derrn who's got some unscrupulous folks after him. Ahhh... but this'll be fun!"


Game Closed

"Said something about a Feeorin; Dammit, Desh - who have you torqued off, now?"


"Here's an original thought: It's time to get off this dirt-ball."

Bolt laughs at his own joke as he scratches at the fur on the back of his neck. He then resumes a tidy up of the area.


Desh looks dead-pan at Bolt, "That is the general plan. It looks like we can't do that before we can get this hunk a junk up and runnin', though." He looks back at Six and the rest of the crew, "You know about as much as I do, Six. You could drive a Correllian Corvette through the gaps in my memory. I don't recognize any of those voices, but from what I just heard..." He taps the trigger mount on the big repeater twice, "It sounds like the same old song and dance."

He looks around, trying to get some perspective on the situation. "So what do we know? We got a mandalorian tracking us, likely with hostile intent. The Hutt has skin in the game at this point. Especially if we just greased his task force. There's a bounty on the Farmboy, though it might be a generic jedi bounty. Some of us," he indicates Six, Jerrn and himself, "all are mixed up in some kind of bigger picture gig. So you know what you're getting yourself into, we woke up on some kind of subterranean science station, stripped down and in some kind of biomedical pods with gaps in our memories somewhere to the tune of 12 months to a couple of years. There were Sith involved in that business, as well as the Deaths' Head Raiders bikers... who we vaporized on our way off-world. The idiot gangers had been paid in a sh!t-ton of casino chips for a space station I moonlighted as a low-level enforcer a couple of years ago. And now the mandalorian that belongs to that voice," he points to the liberated commLink, "..has my name on his dance card. What else am I missing?"


Did I offend everyone? :)


Weekend make James sleepy. ;)

"Wallsir, I don't know about all that, but Ah reckon we need to get this rig shipshape and on our way to some answers. Won't find 'em sitting here, Ah s'pose." Jerrn nods at this and goes back to working on systems...

Guns: mechanics 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Hull: pilot 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23
Powerplant: mechanics 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Sublight: Mechanics 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Hyperdrive: Mechanics 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Flight: Pilot 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

"Ah reckon Ah'll work on the flight systems, see if'n Ah can't get this here old backup functionin' again."


retired

"Hey, I'm all for fixing this ship, getting off world, and leaving these nerfherders behind us, but we could also really screw with them if we had a mind to. It sounded like one of those voices had to make a delivery of some sort - something about armor - maybe if we found out when and where the delivery was to take place we could pinch the thing before hand? That might draw some of the heat off us and onto the sleemo who botched the delivery. If we left a lot of bodies behind us it might also send a clear 'STOP SHOOTING AT US' message."

Jeriko shrugs, still reclining precariously with his feet propped up on a table. "Then again, it could be like kicking a hive of corellian daggerwasps. Still... it might be fun."


Camris:
They wouldn't happen to be discussing Juce's grandfathers armor, would they?

Juce is quiet as the particulars and the implications of the message is discussed, though he does tilt his head as Desh explains about their ties with the Deaths' Head Raiders, but looks sharply at Jeriko when he suggests stealing the armor.

"If that armor is coming out of the slugs palace, then it's mine." he says, an edge in his voice. "That poodoo licker's been sitting on my grandfathers Baskar'gam since I arrived here, it's the reason I stayed for as long as I have on this dust ball, it's also the reason why I keep suggesting we pay a visit to the slugs lair." he confesses.

"I still think we should steal into his palace though, even if we could manage to get the armor of his hands by other means, I still think we should crack his mainframe and leave a couple of blocks of platsteel behind."


Juce:

You wonder at the emphasis on the word "Armor". On a world with a thriving military equipment black market, why would this be special? Your mind immediately jumps to your grandfathers armor, which is unique both as an heirloom and... other ways.

You know you need to buy a fair number of parts for the repairs, (not to mention one or more whole sublight drives) and not nearly enough money for more than spare navigation lights.

Bolt:

You arent sure, but you think your old Captain had an emergency cash reserve in a safe in the Captain's cabin. Not sure exactly how much is in there, but he seldom had a chance to spend what he took from piracy.

Knowledge (Technology):

You could probably sell the cargo in the cargo bay. Given a fair price, you could get 10-20,000 cr.


HP: 32/32 | Ref: 21 Fort: 15 Will: 21 | Condition Track: 0 |

Aw man, here we go again. Let's break into Jabba's fortress! There's only six of us! Baniss racks his brains as Desh relates the tale of waking up on a strange world with memory loss trying to think of what the pods would have been for.
Kn: Life Sciences: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Kn: Technology: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
That is a strange tale Desh. I wonder what in the Galaxy a place like that would be for?" Turning to Jeriko and Juce the Duros says "Breaking into the Hutts lair does not sound like a smart move to me. I'm fond of my internal organs and I prefer them under my skin. Still I'll come along if that's your decision your bound to need a doctor. If we're lucky Jabba may even have sove parts lying around."


retired

@Baniss - LOL, not Jabba ;)

"Is it my birthday? Because you guys know just what to get a guy. The Exchange blew up my swoop, Motta wants an impossible amount for it, people have been shooting at me and chasing me and promising me unimaginable wealth, and I'm sitting inside the ugliest wreck of a ship I've ever seen with a trio straight out of some little kid's science fiction holo and now we're talking about infiltrating Motta's palace, stealing our Mando's grand-daddy's armor back, and giving ol' slugbutt one great big collective E Chu Ta?"

"Oh yes. This sounds like a hoot! Count me and Angeline in."


HP: 32/32 | Ref: 21 Fort: 15 Will: 21 | Condition Track: 0 |

In my defence I was still waking up when I wrote my post... I hang my head in shame :(


Jeriko wrote:

... unimaginable wealth...

... the ugliest wreck of a ship I've ever seen ..."[/b]

"You know, the old captain Dran Duellee and I spent a lot of time in, well... Piracy, but almost not time spending the credits. I suppose he has a stash in his cabin somewhere.

I wish I could remember the combination..."
Int check to remember the combination (DC 20): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Maybe tomorrow...

"You know, the ship was never pretty, and the name is stupid, but she's a good beast really."


Nodding in acceptance at Baniss's and Jeriko's agreement to optaining the armor Juce sees the hesitation in Desh and notices Six's and Jerrn's quiet. "If anyone knows anything about you missing memories around here it's Motta. It's your best shot. What do you say?" he says, offering Desh his arm.


"I'm in… if for no other reason than to take the fight to someone else for once. You really think Motta will have any more information if we squeeze hard enough? If we're gonna do that, though, we may want to think about how to get off-world quickly. If the Hutts run this joint, and we go and make a move directly on'em, then don't you think there will be some immediate back-lash? I mean, Hutt's got a rep to protect, doesn't he?"


retired

Jeriko's eyes light up as Desh is talking, a smile playing across his face. When the freeorin finishes, Jeriko claps his hands together and barks out a loud laugh, "HA! Oh sorry, Desh - I got caught up in a bit of a daydream there. But wait, you'll love it! Hehe - I was imagining that we found out where the armor delivery was going down and then we lied to the Exchange and told them we'd turn over our jedi at the same time and place. Can you imagine the look on Motta's face if the Exchange crashed his party? And can you imagine the look on the Exchange's face if Motta's goons crashed their party? HA!"

He chuckles for a bit, enjoying the idea. "So, I'm sorry - you were talking about making sure this ship was fit to get us off world before we started blowing badguys up?"


"This might be our best shot to get the armor though. The ship will need a few days of dedicated work and some credits, which we might have in the captains safe, but this is a good hideout. That this thing is untouched by even the Jawas is testimony to that, we can plan hit and run's from here easily. What more can you ask? A haven and a chance to kick dust in our enemies faces while we plan how to take them down."


Staring silently at Jeriko for a minute Juce gives a single brisk nod. "Your plan has merrits. I say we see if we can't implement it."


HP: 32/32 | Ref: 21 Fort: 15 Will: 21 | Condition Track: 0 |

"It does sound good. How do we go about pulling it off though?" "

701 to 750 of 1,098 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Star Wars - The Covenant of Shadows All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.