Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke

A group of mercs are joining the infamous Zedora the Hut in his attempt to take total control of the galactic underworld.


401 to 450 of 1,554 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Both Martian Level 20 invader

I'm going to summerize everything to get our new guy posting. Sorry for the rush job.

Jarl and Perception 10:

"Copy that. Give me 20 minutes to get the action started. Ellor out."

You wait about twenty minutes.

Kloh Ryn:

You are in prision awaiting execution when there is a tap on your sell. A Duros is keeping around your door. He slips you a medium blaster pistol through the bars. "Take this. There is going to be a jail break. Zedora's men are waiting outside for you to start shooting this place up. When I open the cages, make for the garage and start causing as much damage as possible. We will have you all out of here and bring down Nym for good."

Before you can say anything the Duros sneaks off to arm the other prisoners. After several minutes you hear shouts. "HEY! Who are you!? Get away from those controls!" Then a series of blaster shots follows. Not a moment after, your cell door, plus the other cells in the prison all open. Prisoners begin to barge out and start blasting at their guards. What is your course of action?

Around twenty minutes later you hear the alarm sound. That is the signal. Yeebo is up and ready to follow the rest of you into battle. How do you wish to approach?


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Good the guards will think it is just the prisoners escaping and we will blast them to bits from the other side."


Male Human Soldier 4

"Even with the distraction I still say we attempt to stealth to the garage. Once inside we can maybe take control of that tank and do some real damage".


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"That will make the job a lot quicker."

Heads towards the garage with the others....


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Not being a nautolan to rush into a blaster fight; Kloh let the other prisoners go ahead of him. He'd come behind and pick up off anything they missed. He checked the power cell on his blaster and moved out ...Zedora's men huh? This is wizard! What a turn of fate. I could turn this profitable if i play my sabacc card's right...


Both Martian Level 20 invader

....I guess your all heading to the garage now? Well even if you ain't, I'm gonna make you.

You all move quickly...or stealthily, haven't seen any checks so I assume not. There is a nice amount of commotion going on that no one notices your approach. Ellor did well to get the break going.

There are still foes protecting the main entrance to the garage. You wanna go in stealthy or guns blazing?

Kloh:

You see an opening for which to follow the other escapees out of the cells and into the garage. The prisoners are causing a good bit of havok but are still out numbered. Your odds of success are slim. Then you notice a tank. That might help some things mister shipjacker. If you want the tank I need a stealth Check DC 14. If you make the DC then I need a piloting check from you. If you fail, it is battle time.


Male Human Soldier 4

I say Stealth, even if we fail we still have weapons up and out and will exchange fire. Jarl is currently wielding his blaster rifle.

Stealth 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Stealth 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"The tank is our objective."


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Shanosuke:
When he saw the tank the plan fell naturally into place. He could cause mass chaos and be protected at the same time. Plus he could punch a hole and
break free of this place. ..now just to get to it... He knew he'd have to remain unseen to have any chance so kept to the shadows and went for it.

Stealth - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

It was almost too easy but he didnt waste time contemplating his good fortune that just seemed to be getting better. He settled into the pilot's seat and set about starting the beast up.

Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Kloh you need to be putting your posts into spoilers until you've joined the group please.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Invading team:

Your stealth has failed you. Guards on the tower spot you slinking about and open fire. There are plenty of rocks to provide cover. Once your positions are compramised, Yeebo stands and begins deflecting bolts as you guys move closer. Plenty of targets to shoot at, will take you 4 rounds if shooting and moving or 2 rounds if double moving to reach the main entrance. Though even with the chaos of the prison break, there are still a nice amount of baddies in your way.

Kloh:

You mount the tank with ease and get it's systems running. It is armed with two turbo lasers that do 6d10 damage with splash as well. There are also missiles on this beast too. So far no one has taken notice that you have hijacked and started the tank. Happy shooting bud. Your turn. Pilot check followed by a shoosting check.


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl shoots and moves, he has no desire to rush into any blaster fire!

Ranged Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (1, 6, 8) = 15


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin starts to shoot at the enemies as well.

Attack and Damage Rolls:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 233d8 ⇒ (4, 5, 6) = 15


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Shanosuke:
Kloh chuckled to himself since one had taken notice of him yet...that is about to change...

Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

He brought the weapon systems online and was pleased to see missiles loaded in the bank but for now the turbo lasers would do all the work. He targeted a group of his captors and fired.

Ranged - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Damage - 6d10 ⇒ (1, 1, 8, 5, 2, 2) = 19


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Get the droideka running we can use the extra fire-power, we got to roll in before anything rolls out!"

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (8, 6, 5) = 19


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The three heroes storm the base blasting away as they go. Blaster shot zip through the air as you approach. Yeebo casually follows occasionally deflecting shots directed at him.

Kloh:

Your shots explode sending several soldiers flying. Now they are aware of you. They fire back but their shots simply bounce of the hull. Sooner or later they may get the idea to climb on and break in. Keep shooting and moving.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Shanosuke:

The nautolan smiled as bodies flew in different directions. He figured he better get this tank moving to make it a more difficult target; especially to boarders. He jammed the controls straight back to make room and kept the turbo laser banks firing at Nym's men.

Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Laser attack - 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15 5 ranks of Pilot grants a +2 pg 188

Damage - 6d10 ⇒ (1, 8, 2, 5, 6, 9) = 31


Male Human Soldier 4

Karl growls as another bolt goes errantly. I hope I don't miss when it really counts.

Jarl fires another burst from his blaster rifle.

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (7, 5, 2) = 14


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin keeps shooting as he moves.

Attack and Damage Rolls:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 273d8 ⇒ (2, 2, 5) = 9
Crit Confirm:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 113d8 ⇒ (7, 2, 5) = 14

Dice roller does not like you Jarl.


Male Human Soldier 4

Nope, you should see my rolls in other PBPs not much better.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"What are you shooting at?"

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (3, 7, 3) = 13


Male Human Soldier 4

"I am pretty sure this blaster is damaged, I will have to pick up another one!"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Torin connects but Venkru and Jarl are too busy chatting to take aim. Yeebo shouts. "Quit yammerin an shoot straight er we gonna have to fight em with our fists soon!" He follows.

One more round guys.

Kloh:

You have some mild trouble steering and bump into some of the skiffs parked in the garage. However, it does not hinder your aim as another shot goes out and takes out a couple of foes. Things look bad for the prisoners at the moment but you are in good shape. Have another go.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Shanosuke:

Kloh was more than pleased with how things were going so far. He was causing damage and was well on his way to escaping what was certain doom just an hour ago. He knew he should start destroying some of these skiffs to impede any of his captors from following him but he trained the turbo lasers on more guards for the moment as he steered the tank forward.

Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Turbo Laser - 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14

Damage - 6d10 ⇒ (4, 5, 5, 10, 1, 3) = 28


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"My fists work just fine!"

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (3, 1, 6) = 10


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl focuses on the task at hand.

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 +6 if we are within 30.

Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (3, 1, 4) = 8 [ooc] +1 if we are within 30. [/dice]


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Why I have an ax." Torin says before firing once again.

Attack and Damage Rolls:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 143d8 ⇒ (2, 2, 7) = 11


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay the three of you arrive at near the entrance of the garage. Quite a bit of chaos is going on here. It seems the Tank Ellor mentioned is up and running and shooting at Nym's people. One of the prisoners must have commandeered it. It is causing much damage but you see little sign of any other prisoners.

It is not a clear path to the garage but it is clear that Nym's men are now able to focus on destroying the tank.

Kloh you can post normally now =)


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

The now free nautolan would not be captured again or killed so he kept up the assault on his former guards. He remembered their 'mercy' quite well and fully intended on repaying some of it. But he also kept in mind actually getting out of this death trap. He steered the tank towards the exit and kept the guns blazing at the closest of Nym's men.

Can these turbo lasers be multifired?

Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Turbo Laser Attack - 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 23

Damage - 6d10 ⇒ (6, 2, 8, 8, 1, 8) = 33


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Some fool's got the tank, leaving it in place and treating it like a bunker, it moves for a reason, maybe he's got no pilot."

attempts to target whomever looks like they are about to blow the tank
Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (4, 8, 6) = 18


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Well at least the fool is keeping the guards busy." Torin says while firing along side Venkru.

Attack and Damage:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 243d8 ⇒ (2, 1, 2) = 5


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl attempts to move closer to the action and tries to spot Ellor obviously still firing into the chaos of the garage.

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 +1 if w/in 30.
Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (8, 4, 4) = 16 +1,w/in 30.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You guys are at the garage entrance. There are a handful of foes. You guys have definitely been picking at them not to mention the tank. Now you have the choice to storm in and tank.....I mean take them out or stay in cover and keep shooting. Their numbers are thinning noticeably and the tank definitely seems to be on your side only a little thrown off.

A few grenades fly at the tank causing some mild hull damage.

It is you guysed turn


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

The small concussive blasts rocked the tank slightly and Kloh wondered idly how many more of those his moving shelter could take. His hands blazed across the controls as he kept the tank headed towards the open doors and targeted his assailants.

Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

Turbo Lasers - 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21

Damage - 6d10 ⇒ (2, 2, 7, 4, 7, 9) = 31


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"I take that back, If that is one guy piloting and firing, I am impressed....."

"Lets stay behind cover and get the tank free."

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (4, 2, 3) = 9


Male Human Soldier 4

"Agreed, anyone see Ellor I can't locate him".

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 +6 if w/in 30.
Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (4, 6, 5) = 15 +1 if w/in 30.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The tank pushes past over over foes and blasting away at them as it goes. It moves out the garage entrance.

Kloh you see four individuals standing just behind the rocks shooting at Nym's men. They may be associated with the man who released you. One of them has a lightsaber and is standing there casually deflecting blaster bolts.

The rest of you see the tank pull up. How do you respond? It has been blasting away at the enemy.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

...Bits and bytes!...is that a jedi?...well as long as theyre blasting at Nym's men and not me Im cool as deep space with them...

Now free of the garage he decided to take advantage of the tanks better weapon options. He spun the tank 180 degrees and target locked on one of the vehicles close to the entrance.

Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Missile attack - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Not sure of damage for those Shanosuke


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl will move to the tank for cover and fire at the foes.

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (6, 6, 1) = 13


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Haaahhaaaaa!"

"Eat that!"


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin continues to fire at the enemy.

Attack and Damage Roll:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 203d8 ⇒ (4, 3, 1) = 8


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Guess they won't be putting that one back into one of those cells!"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Venkru? Are you gonna shoot dis round. I will post results after I get home from work later today.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Was waiting to see how much damage the missle did ;)

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (2, 2, 7) = 11


Both Martian Level 20 invader

After much flashy violence and destruction, the kind of which you could only find in a sci-fi adventure like star wars. Your small "army" blows up several of the skiffs, badguys, and any unfortunate bystanders stupid enough to get to close. The reminaing forces flee into the compound leaving the garage and prison cells in your capable hands.

Upon observing whats left of the battlefield, you come to the realization you have a few prisoners to pick from as there are a quite a few wounded thugs crawling about in this garage.

The tank, having nothing else to shoot at except for our heroes, is sitting there. What will it do next? That is up to Kloh.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh continued his croaking chuckle at the sight of all the skiffs blowing up. He did enjoy causing damage and was tickled to have found the tank. His chuckling increased at the sight of Nym's running every which way like space herpies when the illuminators are turned on. With the area temporarily secure he popped the hatch and stuck his head out to address the men that had apparently taken his side. Blaster in hand and ready to drop back into the tank he hailed them.

You the guys with Zedora that I heard about?


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"I am currently in Zedora's employ."

"You alone in that heap of junk?"


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

The nautolan relaxed at the armored man's admission.

Yah the duros fellow that let me out said you guys were coming.

He turned his head to look at the tank then back.

Heap of junk? Man this thing just Vadered that place...nah, this girl is wizard. But yah, I'm all alone in here.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"We need a pilot, we lost our last one in a non-flight related mishap."

"I am Venkru and our victory was assured!"

401 to 450 of 1,554 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.