Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke

A group of mercs are joining the infamous Zedora the Hut in his attempt to take total control of the galactic underworld.


251 to 300 of 1,554 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"I am trained on vehicle weapons."

"I need a pilot!"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Lol guess Torin's drivin then. I hope you guys are prepare for space combat. There will be lots of that soon


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Guess that means I am driving, for you Venkru. Should tell you I am not the best driver." Torin says before hopping into the seat of the other speeder.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Just keep it between the planets!"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Need driving checks from the pilots and there are plenty of targets for the gunners. Give me some rolls fellas.


Male Duros Scout 2

Pilot 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Speeder Blaster 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Damage 5d10 ⇒ (7, 4, 6, 7, 1) = 25

Speeder Blaster 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Damage 5d10 ⇒ (5, 2, 9, 8, 6) = 30

Speeder Blaster 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Damage 5d10 ⇒ (8, 10, 2, 4, 4) = 28

Speeder Blaster 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Damage 5d10 ⇒ (9, 9, 5, 8, 6) = 37

Speeder Blaster 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Damage 5d10 ⇒ (10, 6, 6, 3, 3) = 28

Venkru not seeing this particular weapon before makes a few attempts before settling in and making shots that count.


Male Human Soldier 4

Never crazy about being in a speeder, damn death traps, Jarl smiles through it. The controls to this weapon are all too familiar to him and he fires off a few bursts hoping that his luck or at least his aim will improve.

Speeder Blaster - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Blaster Damage - 5d10 ⇒ (2, 6, 3, 2, 8) = 21

Speeder Blaster - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Blaster Damage - 5d10 ⇒ (7, 4, 6, 3, 3) = 23

Speeder Blaster - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Blaster Damage - 5d10 ⇒ (10, 7, 8, 8, 8) = 41

Speeder Blaster - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Blaster Damage - 5d10 ⇒ (4, 5, 6, 7, 7) = 29

Speeder Blaster - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Blaster Damage - 5d10 ⇒ (7, 7, 9, 2, 9) = 34

Jarl grimaces maybe I am getting too old for this, half my shots end up in space.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Pilot:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The two combat speeders race for the offices guns blazing. The freshly reprogrammed Droideka races after you.

Venkru and Jarl lay waste to enemy ground troops with each hit.

When you arrive at the offices main entrance, you see the defenders have put up a barricade for cover while they fend off your allies.

What do you do?


Male Human Soldier 4

"Why don;t we head around the back and see if there is an easier way in?"

Are there any windows that can be seen form the side of the building. Any bearby buildings?


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Seem to be a good idea Jarl." Torin says after hearing Jarl speak.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The windows have protective shutters made of 2 inch thick durasteel.


Male Human Soldier 4

No nearby buildings though? Perhaps a top down approach will help. If not I would like to take a look at the back entrance.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Circle around an check the area for hostiles!"


Male Duros Scout 2

Ellor will start to circle his bike around the flank of the main action, getting a good sense of the surrounding area, and making sure enemy reinforcements are intercepted.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You pull the speeders to the alleyways only to find that the vehicles wont fit it is unfortunate but you now have a choise. Stay and blast away in. Or risk an on foot mission into unknown territory. Whats the call?


Male Duros Scout 2

"Looks like its the end of the road for the free ride. Unless any of you folks fancy an old fashioned shoot out being on the wrong side of the defenses, I say we keep going on foot."


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Did somebody call for an exterminator?"

"If we can't blast through the dura steel, we splatter them against it from the inside!"


Male Human Soldier 4

"I agree, let's go around on foot. The front is where the bulk of their defenses probably are right now".


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin nods before getting off the speeder and pulling out his carbine.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Oh everyone posted in less than twelve hours. How rare and welcome.

You hop off your speeders and make your way down the narrow back alleys to the rear of the facility. You are followed close behind by your droideka.

You reach the far wall to the town and to your left is another narrow back alley that leads behind the facility. Moving a bit further you find what appears to be the back door.

Surprise, surprise, its locked.

Anyone care to take a crack at it?


Male Human Soldier 4

Would that be a computer use roll to disengage the lock electronically or something else? If it is computer use I will assist Ellor with an Aid Another action if possible. If it is the latter I don;t have any skills besides kicking it in or blasting it which are applicable.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Venkru takes a moment to inspect the droideka.

DM questions
Does it have dual blasters?
Does it have a force field?
Does the driodeka have speech capabilities?
How is it powered?

Roll for the sake of rolling.....
Profession engineer 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

so taking 10......


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin goes up to the door to see if he can do anything to open it.

Computer Use:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Male Duros Scout 2

Ellor watches the alley as the others focus on the door, making sure that no one is coming on their rear.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You manage to override the security terminal and move into the base. Strangly there are no guards.

You guys move into the offices. You have a choice. Move up the elevator and go for the guys in charge by your selves or attack the guards from the rear to let your allies in.

The droideka has all the right fixes except for coherent speech.


Male Human Soldier 4

"While I don't want anyone at my back it would seem a shame not to take all the glory right? Let's leave the droid here to watch our backs and go make a name for ourselves".


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Let's make sure the thing is in the right place and the shields activated."


Male Duros Scout 2

"Sounds good to me. The droid to cover our back while we strike the leadership. Just watch out for their bodyguards; trapped rats have a tendency to bite hard."


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin nods after the others speak waiting to go forward.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Let's get this party started!"


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl nods at Venkru and examines the first floor area to determine the best way to go up. Is there just one set of stairs?


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You guys have the choice between the stairs or the elevator. Your choice.


Male Human Soldier 4

I vote the stairs.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

I vote for stairs as well.


Male Duros Scout 2

stairs


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Come on, Up the stairs!"


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl head up the stairs with his blaster pistol in hand close behind Venkru.


Male Duros Scout 2

Ellor will wait for the others, and go last, keeping an eye behind him for anyone trying to catch them from the rear.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin checks his carbine before following Venkru, and Jarl.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Can you look up the stairwell flights ahead or is it sealed away seperate?


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Got my new PC YAY! Now I can post even more!

You establish the droideka to cover your rear and head up stairs. You get to the up stairs lobby. Imediately you see 5 guards by the window sniping down at your allies. They don't seem to have noticed you yet. The element of surprise is yours.


Male Human Soldier 4

Do we keep going up to hunt the head? If we blast these guys now whoever is upstairs will know we have broken in. What does everyone else think?


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

holds up a hand to halt everyone, takes out a frag grenade,

pulls the pin counts off 2 seconds and tosses the grenade in behind the people in the window.

Backs around the corner for the blast.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Guess that answers that question

BOOM!!!!
the explosion tears apart four of the five snipers

The fifth sniper is rattled and fires off a shot in your direction but hits nothing.

Seconds later the intruder alarm sounds. "Enemy troops have entered the base. Enemy troops have entered the base. *statics*


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

After hearing the shot from the last sniper Torin, moves to fire at the sniper before the others come.

Attack and Damage Roll:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 163d8 ⇒ (1, 7, 5) = 13


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl fires at the last sniper as well.

Blaster Pistol1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Pistol Damage 3d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 5) = 15


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Heavy Blaster
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (5, 3, 2) = 10

"Lets drop a ladder down so others can get in!"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Dudes dead after that nasty volley. The stairs go up no further. your sure your on the right floor. Somewhere the officers in charge are supposedly hiding. Now the question is, do you go down the path to your left or across the lobby to the other hallway that goes left?

251 to 300 of 1,554 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.