Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke

A group of mercs are joining the infamous Zedora the Hut in his attempt to take total control of the galactic underworld.


601 to 650 of 1,554 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Both Martian Level 20 invader

Team Tank:

You manages to weed out what you believe to be another group. You hit them so hard that your audio sensors pick up the screams in addition to confirming more blips going off the radar. Time to find the next group. Best you can tell, there should only be one team left.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Team Tank:

Im ready to move if necessary. I think we about have them wiped out man. Just one more group...ahh, there they are!

Computer Use: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Missile attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Team tank

Spoiler:

"You certain of the location?"

Fires folowing Kloh's lead.....

Blaster 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Damage 5d10 ⇒ (1, 6, 6, 1, 10) = 24


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I am terribly sorry infiltration team. After doing some review, I noticed I didn't respond to your posts like I thought I did. I am really sorry.

Infiltration Team:

Torin scores a solid hit on the monster and it roils in pain retreating to who knows where within the chamber. After looking around a bit, you are certain the beast is gone. A gift to make up for forgetting you guys. Normally two people couldn't beat this thing. Everything seems to be clear. You can either go down tunnel A or B, there is no way to know what is down them, or you can head up to the maintenance ladder and get out of this smelly sewer. Your call.

Tank Team:

Tanks missile stock is running low, 2 remaining. Between Kloh and Venkru, you manage to snuff out what you believe to be the last of the enemy assault teams. What is your next course?


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

team tank

Spoiler:

"Conserve your missles Kloh. What else you got on the scanners?"

lays down another volley of fire
Blaster 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage 5d10 ⇒ (4, 4, 5, 6, 10) = 29


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Team Tank:

Aye aye. Scanning now.

Computer Use: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21


Male Human Soldier 4

Infiltration Team:
Jarl turns to Torin, "Well if anyone was down here they would have come running. Lets' get to that ladder before whatever it is you just scared off comes back".
Jarl will head to the ladder and make his way up.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Back in action. I see Torin hasn't posted.....we'll just have to move on without him.

Tank Team:

Scanners are picking up no further hostiles. Your position is currently safe but you are unable to assist unless you get closer and within range of the rockets.

Infiltration team:

Jarl and Torin make their way up the ladder and arrive at the maintenance hatch. Making sure it is clear, I rolled perceptions for you both You step out into a Corridor on the lower level. Survival or knowledge Geo check to determine where in the base you are. DC 10 for knowledge and DC 15 for Survival. Then decide what part of the building you are going to be looking for.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Infiltration Team:

Sorry about that did not show the game had any new updates.

Survival:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Turns to look at Jarl to see if he senses anything before saying anything.


Male Human Soldier 4

Infiltration Team:
Knowledge Geography 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Tank Team:

We got 'em! Nothing on the scanners Venkru. Time to move in.

Kloh Ryn amped up the hover tank's engines and piloted the team closer to the action and kept the scanners running.

Pilot: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Computer Use: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Infiltration Team:

You are both aware that going right would take you to the rear facilities of the palace. The throne room, the main offices, the torture rooms, and the barracks. To the left is the main gate, the forward defenses and the garage. Last you saw, Jabba's huge main gate was shut fast and would take more firepower than you have to crack it open. The leaders could be in either direction. The armory would be in the barracks.

Tank team:

Kloh you bring the tank around the rock formation to take a straight line position. You are now able to fire directly at the barricades but you are also in line to be shot at without cover. Your scanners spot the locations of the heavy weapons teams. Four of the heavy teams spot you and attempt to fire.

Venkru and you both have the option to attack these teams before they fire on you.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Tank Team:

Heavy weapon teams on the scanner Vankru. Fire at will!

Kloh opens up with the turbo blasters.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Human Soldier 4

Inflitration Team:
Jarl turns to Torin, "Should we head to the main gate and try to get it open? It looks liek it can withstand the forepower we are bring to bear on it from the outside".

Shanosuke, would this idea possible work? We head to the door and use the controls to open it from the inside or are the controls based somewhere else in the palace? I assume I would know having looked at the building schematics.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Infiltration Team:

Torin thinks for a minute on what Jarl had said before saying "If they cannot break it, we should let them just walk right in."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Infiltration Team:

Yes controls would be at the door. You'd need either a comp use check or the guy in charges key card. You both make your way to the main gate unhindered. When you arrive you see more than a handful of men moving about. There is a good amount of cover for you in this long hallway and you believe you can make out the controls on the right side of the door.
There are about 14 men overall. They have not noticed you.


Male Human Soldier 4

Infiltration Team:
Jarl signals to Torin that we should make our way to the door now when the opportunity is there and Jarl heads in that direction.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Team tank

Spoiler:

Tank Blaster 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 Damage 5d10 ⇒ (3, 5, 1, 5, 2) = 16


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Infiltration Team:

Torin nods to Jarl following behind him.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Infiltration team:

If you are stealthing up to the doors, I need two Stealth checks. However, if you are simply storming it, then you should know I have you guys set at 45 meters away to start. They are currently oblivious to your presents. You have them flatfooted and a good chance to take some folks down before they notice you.

Tank team:

Your shots fly a bit off mark causing minimal damage to the defenders and none to the heavy weapons teams. two missiles and a heavy laser find there marks on the tank causing it to veer and the alarms burst to life as the tanks systems show signs of red all over your damage monitors. Things look bad, you cannot take another hit. The tank is hard to control now but the auto repair systems are still working. You need your next two shots to find their marks.

Due to the damage the DC to pilot the tank properly is higher than normal. You guys gotta make a choice, try and push the barricade or withdraw. The pilot cannot shoot while withdrawing and must make a good pilot check to get away without getting shot at.


Male Human Soldier 4

Infiltration Team:
Jarl whispers to Torin. "You stealth to the door and open it. Once you are halfway there I will draw their fire with an attack. We will never make it if we both go, I was never very good st stealth".


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Infiltration Team:

Nods to Jarl before making his way forward.

Stealth:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Stealth:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

I swear the dice roller hates me -.-


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Torin:

Yeah it does but I need two stealth rolls, not just one. You might be seen if your second attempt fails. That'll make things interesting.


Male Human Soldier 4

Infiltration Team:
If Torin does fail I will open fire to draw their attention likely a Blaster Rifle will attract their attention moreso than a bump into some crates. Can Torin use a force point to re-roll the first failed attempt? If not I will stand and open fire on the group.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

team tank

Spoiler:

"Get us out of here Kloh!"

Lays cover fire with the lasers.....

tank Blaster 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Damage 5d10 ⇒ (5, 1, 2, 9, 6) = 23


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Team Tank:

Kloh was awash in red alarm lights. While it was somewhat fascinating; instinct kicked in and he slammed his foot down on the accelerator pad.

Sith Spawn! We're moving and we're moving fast.

Pilot: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Infiltration Team:

Depends on their perception. There is hearing a bump but then there is simply looking over and seeing him trying to be stealthy. Yes he can use force points to reroll if he desires. I will also increase the DC of the enemies perception if you start shooting.

Tank Team:

Venkru guns the baddies while Kloh guns it away from the baddies.
Venkru scores a hit against one of the heavy weapons teams effectively reducing their ability by 20%.
Kloh has a time of steering the tank out of harms way. The controls are not responding well but he manages to keep the machine moving. You both manage to get out of range.


Male Human Soldier 4

Infiltration Team:
What the hell you only live once!
To ensure that Torin completes the mission successfully Jarl will stand at the corner of the crates and fire at the clustered group. Shaking his head he is dismayed that he did not think to bring any grenades but he had to make due with what he had.

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Blaster Rifle Damage 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (8, 4, 3) + 1 = 16

Jarl will duck back into cover quickly.

Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Team tank

Spoiler:

"Good piloting Kloh, we ready to ditch this tank and get into some other action?"


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Team Tank:

Maybe...one second Venkru...gotta...put out this fire...lets see what these automated systems can really do...

Kloh's flippery fingers will swim across the keyboards clicking on function commands and bypassing redundant subroutines to speed up the repair process.

Comp Use: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Infiltration Team:

Jarl you manage to pop one of the soldiers directly in the back of the head dropping him. Six of the remaining individuals are armed with rifles. They immediately turn towards you and start firing. All shots glance off your cover. The remaining soldiers scramble about as they soon realize their under attack from the inside. They are looking for their weapons. Two Gamorians draw their Vibroaxes and hustle in your direction.

Torin, I rolled for you. You do fine in sneaking up with the new distraction. Torin makes his way closer to the gate controls keeping as silent as possible. You will arrive at the console in four turns. Then I will need a Computer Use check DC 10 to activate the console. Multiple Attempts are permitted, it just consumes time for Jarl's diversion.

Half-a-Tank Team:

The tank has sustain severe hull damage. The shield systems are inoperable. The Gunner's turret still works. The only problem is, you are now relying on the badly damaged armored hull to protect you. One or two solid hit from anti vehicle weaponry will tank this tank and both of you out of the game.
These repairs will take 30 rounds to complete. Until then you have the following problems:
1. Shields are gone - Won't repair
2. Hull integrity is lessened - Won't repair - 18 Tank HP left
3. Steering Controls are malfunctioning - Will repair +5 to Pilot DC until repaired
4. Scanners Not Functioning - Will repair
5. Ejection systems failure - Will Repair
6. Primary Gunnery Systems and Missile Controls Inoperable - Will repair
7. Hover Stabilizers damage - Won't repair +5 to Pilot DC
8. Temperature Regulator damaged - Won't repair. -2 to all rolls while in tank.
9. Targeting Matrix offline - Will repair, -2 Attack rolls until repair.

The other systems still seem functional. Took a ton of damage on that volley. Your lucky only three of the five anti tank weapons connected. So, Do you wait the 3 minutes for the auto repairs to make minor fixes or do you ditch the tank and go in on foot?


Male Human Soldier 4

Infiltration Team:
Jarl will pop out and fire another s%%@ at the charging Gamorians.
Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Blaster Damage 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (2, 6, 8) + 1 = 17

Jarl will as quickly as he can duck back under cover.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Team Tank:

Blast! This tubs for the junk heap now Venkru. We gotta motor on foot from here.

Kloh starts shutting the tank down and preparing to leave it behind.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

team tank

Spoiler:

"Do what you need to do. I will go out first and cover."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Infiltration Team:

Jarl scores a hit against the guards but it doesn't slow the beast down as it is tougher than the average thugs. The two pigs clear another 20 meters and are now only 10 meters from you. A few others shots are fired in your direction but miss due to the pigs being kind of in the way. four more guards grab vibro pikes and begin to follow the gamorians as they too begin to close distance. This leaves seven remaining by the door. Only two are hovering by the controls.

Torin now has two rounds to get closer.

No Tank Team:

You shut down the tank and head to the action on foot. The barricade is heavily fortified at the top of a hill. It has the palace at it's back, a large cliff to the left, and a mess of large rocks spanning an area of several hundred square meters to the right. However, knowing from what you saw earlier from your tanks computers, those can be, if treacherously, traversed. It may be possible to flank the barricade. Your side seems to be unaware of this as no one has even attempted to look. Progress up the hill to the gate has been brutal on your side. They are getting slaughtered. Would have been much worse if the enemy had their turrets and vehicles in place. The battle may have been over by now.

So, what do you do?"


Male Human Soldier 4

Infiltration Team:
Jarl slows down his breathing and takes a step out from his cover pulling his concentration into pinpoint focus he unleashes a storm of blaster fire. Jarl knows this is crazy but Torin needs more time!

jarl will use a Force Point, per page 180 of the Revised Core Rulebook, the use of a Force Point gives Jarl +1d6 to all rolls (except damage rolls)for the round. Jarl will also use his Heroic Surge Feat to take a second standard action for the round. Finally Jarl will use the Rapid Shot feat to fire off two blaster bolts with each full round action, this gives me a -2 on each shot so my bonus to attack will be +5 instead of +7. If I can target other opponents besides the Gamorreans I will. However, I will focus on trying to drop those two first as they are closer.

Action 1 -
Shot 1 -

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Blaster Damage 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (7, 3, 4) + 1 = 15

Shot 2 -

Blaster Rifle1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Blaster Damage 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (5, 8, 7) + 1 = 21

Action 2 -
Shot 1-

Blaster Rifle1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Blaster Damage 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4, 6) + 1 = 15

Shot 2 -

Blaster Rifle1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Blaster Damage 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (3, 1, 7) + 1 = 12

Force Points
Action 1 Shot 1 1d6 ⇒ 5
Action 1 Shot 2 1d6 ⇒ 5

Action 2 Shot 1 1d6 ⇒ 5
Action 2 Shot 2 1d6 ⇒ 3

Jarl will then as swiftly as he can duck back into cover usinga 5' step.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

team no tank

Spoiler:

"Kloh want to grab a couple of recruits and head in through the canyon?"


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Team No Tank:

Sure thing Venkru. Lets flank these lame brains and blast 'em sky high.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Infiltration Team:

Stays low as Jarl starts to fire moving forward as quickly as possible without making himself a target trying to get to the controls to open the door.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Infiltration team:

Jarl volleys but only two shots score the incoming foes. One goes down but the other is closing in. Fortunately, your 5' step put you JUST out of reach of an attack from the ham. However, he is practically in your face at this point.

Torin makes it closer to the door controls and will arrive to them in two turns.

Front line team:

Kloh and Venkru rally as many allies as they can to join them in moving up the side. There will be three DC 15 climb checks to get up. Once you have done those, you will be clear to attack the enemy soldiers from the cover the rock formations how ever you choose.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Front Line team:

Kloh's slight build struggles somewhat with the climb up the rocky slide.

1d20 ⇒ 15
1d20 ⇒ 17
1d20 ⇒ 9
1d20 ⇒ 7
1d20 ⇒ 15


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

front line team

Spoiler:

Climb 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Climb 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Climb 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

"Easy going."

Climb 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Climb 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Steady now....almost...hold me Kloh."
Climb 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Infiltration Team:

Continues moving as he had keeping lower and as out of sight as he can while Jarl fires.

Roll for door, when it is needed.
Computer Use:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Tanker without a tank (T$++)team


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay I had to take Jarl's turn to move this along. I will PM him later.

No Tank Team:

You struggle to climb the rocks to flank the enemy. But you and those who followed Manage. It takes a few rounds but you've done it. You are now angled just behind the barricades and have the high ground. It's time to start shooting. Also, you notice the giant main door of the palace is starting to open.

Inside Team:

Jarl manages to drop the last Gamorian and five foots further. The four weequays close the distance and the two lead attackers swing. One connects for 17 vitality.

Torin reaches the control console DC 10 to activate. Success. The door starts to open. Making creaking noises and loud screeching noises. The guards are momentarily distracted. They are unable to act this round. It will take two rounds to be open enough to allow people to pass through.

Just so you know, the rounds are off a bit. I am trying to speed things up just a bit. I apologize if this is confusing to any of you. I hope you guys aren't upset.


Male Human Soldier 4

Sorry about that. Between work and my new publishing business things are crazy!


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Team no tank

Spoiler:

"We have the high ground everyone get stable and set up. Pick you targets from those behind the barricades.....ready aim fire!"


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Team Tankless:

Sand Blind!

Kloh repeated a curse he heard one of his jailors using as he watched the giant doors open up.

Hope thats our boys and not more scumbags.

The nautolan ducks down behind some cover and opens fire on the enemies below.

Heavy Blaster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Damage: 3d8 ⇒ (3, 7, 6) = 16


Male Human Soldier 4

Infiltraton Team:
Jarl will focus on the foe that struck him.

Rapid Shot

Shot 1 -

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Blaster Damage 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5, 5) + 1 = 13

Shot 2 -

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Blaster Damage 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (8, 8, 6) + 1 = 23


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

team no tank

Spoiler:

"Hit the ones behind the barricaids. Pick your targets carefully."

Heavy Blaster Attack
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage
3d8 ⇒ (6, 7, 6) = 19

601 to 650 of 1,554 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.