Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke

A group of mercs are joining the infamous Zedora the Hut in his attempt to take total control of the galactic underworld.


501 to 550 of 1,554 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Male Human Soldier 4

Based on where the front door is in relation to the garage does it make more sense to go right or left if we want to head towards the front door?


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You guess the front door would be right based on your point of entry. However, the garage was built into the rock of the canyon wall and the palace above that. Therefore you'd want to go upstairs if possible.

To the left appears to be a winding stair and to the right a long hallway with two left passages down it.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

With the tank's diagnostic checking out; Kloh figured he could relax a little. He popped the hatch and looked around.

Perception - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Male Human Soldier 4

"I guess let's head up the stairs and see what we find no?"


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Might as well." Torin says to Jarl.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Luxery suites on the top floor gents. Maybe this group will be awake."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay the three of you head upstairs. There is a lot of bustling going on. You head into a larger corridor. From here you can tell the throne room is not far to your right and the main entrance is down the large hall to your right. However, there are a good many foes already visible. They have seen you and battle has begun once again.

You do get first shots. Visible there are about eight foes but there could be a lot more that would hear the fight.

Kloh:

You check the tank and it seems fine. Popping out to look around you see Yeebo walking among the fallen men slaying ALL the injured people weather they be Nym's or prisoners. You have had no relation to any of these prisoners so no one you know is dying. Casually with his lightsaber drawn, Yeebo moves about the room cutting down any who show signs of life. Occasionally a few of the more able wounded will pull a blaster and shoot at him but he merely deflects it with ease right back at the shooter. It is definitely a thought provoking sight to be sure.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Venkru has a thermal detonator in one hand and a grenade in the other he looks questioningly at the others as he weighs the options.

He waits on a nod from the others on which to throw.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin looks at the grenade, and nods to it.


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl grins and pulls a grenade as well (I believe we each have 1).

"Once we throw let's fall back!"

Jarl tosses his and turns to take cover.

Throw Grenade 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Not sure what the damage is.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Throws his grenade as well before taking cover.

Throw Grenade:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage:4d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 6, 5, 4) + 1 = 22

4d6+1 is what the book says.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

GrenadeAttack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage 4d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6, 1, 6) + 1 = 17

"Fire in the hole!"


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Shanosuke:

A little perplexed at first as he watched Yeebo cut down the wounded men; Kloh couldnt help but think this was no Jedi of the sort most people were used to...excepting maybe Vader...that one either has a dark heart or is practical to the extreme... Either way, it didnt bother him at all if these scum lived or died. WIth the coast seemingly clear; the nautolan hopped down from the tank and checked a few of the bodies near him for any usable gear...and hopefully some cred chips, my man...

Perception - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The grenades go off in succession with Jarl's grenade coming close enough for you all to feel the heat. You all retreat once the bomb party starts just barely dodging any real damage.

Once down bellow there is still commotion going on just above. It is only a matter of time before they come down after you.

Kloh:

As you search the bodies gathering gear Yeebo looks over at you. "What are you doing? You don't need to do that. Should you survive this day you will be handsomely rewarded by the great Zedora. You will be offered a place among my elite. So worry not for your fortunes have definitely changed for the better." You do find 540 credits worth of chips. There is more gear than I have the energy to go over it. Do not worry about it for the moment. You have a blaster, padded armor if you want it and 4 grenades. Good to go right?


Male Human Soldier 4

"Let's rally in the garage". Jarl says as he high tails it back down through the corridors.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Shanosuke:

Im being practical. If by some untoward occurance I get seperated from you all before I get the chance to be rewarded; I dont want to find my self credless. You're right; things are definitely looking up for me though. Too bad about the Duro. I owed him and well, you lot too for my freedom.

Leaving the armor but gladfully pocketing the grenades; Kloh returns to the tank and clambors aboard.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"You guys still want to go?"


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin shrugs before following Jarl.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Onwards then!"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

You all arrive in the garage. Yeebo has finished executing the survivors abd Kloh is busy going over bodies. Yeebo looks at you. "So, how did it go?"


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Usless fighters all we met up with and took them out. Might be some more here... anyone know of anyone or anything we need to take or destroy while here? Other-wise our talents are better used somewhere else."


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin just listens as Venkru answers.


Male Human Soldier 4

"Venkru forgot to mention the beegive we stirred up, they will be coming for us soon enough! Kloh, get back in there, you may need to fire up the guns again".

Jarl takes a covered position getting redy to fire at the foes who will soon come swarming through the hall.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Already on the tank; the nautolan wastes no time nodding to Jarl and droppping down into the tank. he settles himself into the pilots chair and starts the beast up.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Why swat at bugs when the queen can be killed then let the bees die off, no reason to swat every one."


Male Human Soldier 4

"Fair point but that doesn't mean those worker bees won't try to sting us!"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Yeebo spits on the ground. "Enough! We are out of time. The Mandelorian is right. There are more ways into this hanger than one and we will be overwhelmed quickly. A Jedi I may be but if Jedi were all powerful then the republic never would have fallen. Now you have done well enough for me but it is time I took over. Now here is the plan. First each of you needs to man a skiff. Kloh will handle the tank. Once we are out, Kloh will use the tank to destroy the rest of the skiffs. This will cripple their ability to outflank us when the main force assaults. We not only have a chance of holding out but winning this diversionary tactic now. Come lets get going." With that Yeebo will nimbly land on one of the skiffs and start it up.

I need two pilot checks from each of you.

Kloh, I need two pilot checks and a shot.

Do some exciting escape banter, I will post when you all have posted.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Ill cover you guys while I wait for you to pick a skiff and clear out before blowing this place to smithereens. It'll be just like in Ace of Staves when Buck Turbo was caught those bounty hunters sleeping and he blew up their speeders with a rocket. Man was that wizard or what?! Kablooyey! I cant wait.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"And when the smoke clears we will be gone and the idiots swarming out will meet the idoits we left behind and kill each other in a clash that will be soon forgotten!"

Mans a gun on a skiff as the pilot fires it up.....


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl steps onto a skiff, "I have a bed feeling about this".

Pilot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Pilot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Whether Intelligence or Dexterity is used for Pilot my bonus is +3.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin just nods and goes with it.

Pilot:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Pilot:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I need pilot checks from Venkru and Kloh before I continue.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

As soon as the others had cranked up their skiffs and exited the garage; Kloh put the tank into gear and drove towards the exit. Once out side he spun the beast around and targeted as many remaining skiffs as possible before unloading the missiles at them.

Here goes nothing...

Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Missiles attack - 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 2 = 27


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Pilot checks ?

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Both Martian Level 20 invader

The four skiffs bearing our heroes speed out of the garage. Jarl has trouble steering at first and bangs against the garage door but recovers.

Torin has more than a little trouble. The speed is a bit more than he can handle and grinds into the garage door and is unable to regain control as the vehicle as it now flies sideways skidding across the ground.

Torin has no choice but to bail.

Torin:
I need a Reflex Save DC 16
If you fail you take 18 vitality and need to make a will save DC 12 or be knocked unconscious.

If you succeed the reflex, you need to make me either an Acrobatics check or a CMB check DC 15 to get hold of Kloh's tank.

If you failed the reflex but succeeded the will, the DCs of the above are increased to 20

Kloh
Once the others flee Kloh blasts up the interior of the garage with missiles shaking up the pursuers. As he turns to leave he would notice Torin several meters beyond the garage. You can attempt a a fly by pick up if he's conscious, a pilot check, every 2 points you beat 10 by takes a point off the DC for Torins Acrobatics or CMB check. If Torin is unconscious, you would have to stop, jump out, pick him up, and load him on board. With blaster cannons at your rear, you need to think carefully about your next action and hope Torin survives.

The rest of you are away.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Relfex:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Will:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

And the dice had to give a 1. Knocked out.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Pilot - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Blaster bolts and bantha breath!

Kloh couldnt believe his luck. Everything had been going sso well then this boltbrain had to wreck his skiff with no one even shooting at them! But these guys had been cool with that duros that broke him out and he figured he owed them at least an attempt. He slammed the tank into a full stop between the cannons and the man lying prone. He launched a barage of missiles to make them think twice and then jumped out to retrieve his new partner.

Missile attack - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Venkru would be taking the skiffs back to the speeder, then everyone can go back to normal jobs of either piloting or gunnery.

Perception to notice anything unexpected
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Venkru looks back and is certain he sees each ally clear the area on a skiff.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Kloh I need strength checks from you. DC 15 you must keep rolling until you make two successful check. These successes need not be consecutive. I just need to know how long it will take you to drag him onto the Tank.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

1d20 ⇒ 20
1d20 ⇒ 7
1d20 ⇒ 15

Why do these damn meat cans have to be so heavy?!

Kloh heaved with all the strength his small form could to get the Kel Dor up and into the tank.

...sith me!..i feel like poodoo out here...where did those guys go?..


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Kloh manages to recover Torin but the tank takes a nasty hit from a laser cannon. Regardless Kloh manages to secure Torin and take off under heavy fire.

The five of you return to the base where the forces of Zedora are preparing for their attack. The suns have begun to set over the dune sea as you enter the city.

As the vehicles come to a halt Yeebo dismounts his skiff and approaches the tank. "Hey you got im?" Kloh will exit with a now conscious Torin. Yeebo approaches Torin. "Where'd you learn to drive? We could have used that skiff and we almost lost you too." Yeebo is clearly upset by what happened. "You need to get some rest and recover for tomorrow. I won't accept excuses if you fail again." Yeebo walks off to meet with the assault leaders leaving the rest of you to do what you need.

To recover hitpoints or acquire firearms and other gear, go to the armory.

Vehicle and droid repairs or maintenance go to the garage.

To gain further information on the target visit the city control room.

To socialize and get some food go to the barracks mess hall.

FYI for Torin and any of you, I know you cannot control what you roll, so don't take Yeebo's scolding personally. He is the second in command to a criminal overlord. Expect any failures weather in decision or rolls to be met with this kind of harsh response.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Hey, Ill meet up with you guys later. Im gonna get this tank patched up and try to get some gear for the big show. Where are the barracks?

After getting directions; Kloh will do just as he said and in just that order.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Just stares at Yeebo as he leaves before going to the armory to get patched up.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Venkru begins work on the medium armor that was found in order to upgrade his own armor.......


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl has a few wounds so he will head to the armory and take a dip in a bacta tank.

After that he will head to the city control room to ompare what he has seen with what the data is on the target.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I got a lot of material to go over and am really tired. Happens a lot lately. I will try and post in the morning, I normally don't have time in the morning but I feel like hitting the hay early tonight so we'll see. If not I will put out in the late evening. Gonna be a HUGE post for sure.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Sorry again for the delay. Soo much material to go over.

You all disperse to conduct your activities for the rest of the evening.

Kloh works with the team in repairing the tank and readying it and the other vehicles for battle. With their mobility destroyed and yours bolstered, the enemy will clearly be at a disadvantage. It looks as though Kloh will be playing fire support for the up coming battle.

Torin and Jarl go to recover their wounds in the barracks and get some food. Jarl if you wish, you can make a knowledge tactics check and I will give you some further info. For now, you notice that the data has JUST been updated to include the enemies redution in leadership from the three skiffs you all initially chased and destroyed. Further it shows the significant difference in mobility on both sides. How your sides went up with the recovery of the tank and three skiffs and how the enemies went down with the loss of their garage. There is more info that needs to be updated that could give your team additional advantages if you are able to discover them. Hence the check I require.

Venkru, you are able to tinker with your armor with the aid of others present at the base. You do manage to improve it. You notice the forces working more diligently than before. There are also a few new faces running around.

Regardless of what you find today there isn't really a chance to act on it at the moment. You all retire to the bunker for the night. Yeebo seems to be no where in sight for the rest of that day. The next morning you are awoken early by the sounds of the morning alarms. You get food and join the rushing soldiers and they load up and prepare for battle. The skiffs are all outfitted with heavy blasters and heavy repeaters and have additional armor plating with stations for extra soldiers attached to them.

As you watch the hustle and bustle you discover Yeebo at the mobile forward command center that will be following you into this battle. Right now he is going over strategy with a few others. If any of you have advice then you should talk with him about it.


Male Human Soldier 4

Knowledge Tactics 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Yaa-yaah Yeebo! Its like someone stirred up a mynocks nest around here. Time to vape those sons of banthas. Hey I could use a gunner on my Beast and carry some foot troops in close.

Shanosuke - how many people will the tank hold?


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Seeing the others assembled Venkru waits until Yeebo is free.

"Your orders, Sir."

501 to 550 of 1,554 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.