Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke

A group of mercs are joining the infamous Zedora the Hut in his attempt to take total control of the galactic underworld.


451 to 500 of 1,554 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Human Soldier 4

"Where is the Duros now?"

Jarl looks around at the prisoners, "Anyone want to give that Nym some payback?"


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Hey, alright Venkru. Im Kloh Ryn Pul and I can operate just about anything.

He turned his blubous eyes on the next speaker.

I wish I knew where that Duros has gone. I owe him gratitude for my freedom.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Victory Venkru? Well that will be your nickname from now on." Torin than looks around as Jarl speaks to the other prisoners.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

None of the survivors, weather they be Nym's men or prisoners seem able to fight.

Yeebo casually walks up to the tank and looks up to Kloh. "You there seem to be a competent and resourceful sort. Would you consider being under the employ of Master Zedora? If you aid us in this mission, then I will allow you to join the elite with these three. Good pay and tons of perks and benefits."

Once Yeebo gets an answer from Kloh, he turns to the others.
"We have done well. Lucky the tank was controlled by a friend and not an enemy. Now. The facility is on lockdown. So far we have the opportunity to destroy their vehicle support. We seem to be fine so what is the next step? Are you satisfied with our accomplishments against Nym and ready to head back? Or is there still more damage you believe we can do inside?"


Male Human Soldier 4

"We have them on the run, we should at least push forward, plus we need to locate Ellor before we withdraw. If the resistance is too tough we drop thermal detonators on a timer and get out the way we came in".


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh gazed with wonder at the jedi...did he just offer me a gig?...

Whats that? Work for Zedora huh? Truth to tell, you had me at good pay. Do 'tons of perks' and such mean a starship? Hope so. That Nym yanked me right out of mine. Count me in. Shall I keep launching missiles into there?


Male Human Soldier 4

"If you can pull out from the garage and target their anti-air cannons around the fortress that would be pretty damn useful. Plus it allows us to go inside and look for Ellor and perhaps the head honcho himself".


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Save the missles, no need to wipe out every cockroach, though you might have a beef with them over taking your food for the past...How long were you in this pit?"

"Agreed take out all offense, defense, power and let the main force hit this place tommorrow."


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Main force? Tomorrow? You should call them in now or they're gonna miss out on all the fun...and all the loot huh?

The now free nautolan looked around to see is he could see any of these anti-air defenses or power couplings that he could take out as he considered what to do.

Perception - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"We have taken their tank, we have their droideka. Given the ease of over-coming them it seems this rabble has little to offer, unless you think you heard of or saw something of value. There are other battles to be fought!"

"Maybe better foes to vanquish in Venkru victory!"


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Reading to may Epics it seems." Torin says to Venkru before readying himself to move out.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"If you mean the epic histories of battles handed down through the entire species, then yes I have read those."


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh was second guessing hooking up with these men. Here they were just out of a blaster battle and they were discussing written tales.

You guys are kidding right? Reading is lame! Thats why they invented holovids. Did you see the one with Buck Turbo? Where he blasted his way through those cylons? Man, now that was epic!


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I've looked but it does not appear Jabba's palace has anti-air defenses, at least not visible ones at any rate. I need you guys to come up with another course of action or this game isn't going to move. Yeebo is there merely to watch and observe you guys lending aid when you request it. So the garage is no longer hostile. There are a few badly wounded prisoners and some of Nym's men who are pretty hurt also. There is a hallway in the garage that leads to the cellbay and the rancor den. Beyond that is a door that the surviving enemies fled through. What is your next course of action.


Male Human Soldier 4

"Let's get inside and find Ellor. If we get the leaders so much the better, if not we have softened them up for the assault tomorrow".


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Alright lets go than." Torin says after hearing Jarl.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Going in, and tanks!"


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

I can only take the tank as far as the garage. You want me to stay in it and keep anything from coming in behind you?


Male Human Soldier 4

"Yep, that is a good idea plus it will stop them from taking the tank itself. In fact perhaps Yeebo you should stay and guard the tank from the outside. If we are overwhelmed we plan on falling back".


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Right on. Then Ill move in and cover you fellas. Good luck in there.

With a plan hatched Kloh dropped back into the tank and drove it into the garage hitting some of the other vehicles while scanning for any waiting enemies.

Pilot: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Excellect, so Kloh won't be active for the rest of this mission. Well if he is cool with that, then so be it.

Jarl, Venkru, Torin:

As you move into the cell bay after the enemy you stubble across the corpse of Ellor near the entrance of the rancor pen. Thankfully there is no rancor. The door leading out of the cell is locked. It will require either disable device or Comp use to get the door open.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Disable device
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

"I am not a wire head, but I get by."


Male Human Soldier 4

Computer Use 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Jarl will bow his head lean down and close Ellor's eyes. "Damn I sent him to his death. Never easy to do that no matter how many times it happens".


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin looks at Ellor's corpse for a moment before looking at the door.

Computer Use:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh was getting antsy and this wasnt a good sign from a guy that had spent the bulk of his adolesence in the boredom of hyperspace travel. He'd have to get out and stretch his legs if they made him wait much longer.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Venkru waits for the door to open.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Sorry, I seem to have missed your posts. I am ashamed.

Fortunately 20 gets the door open however, when it does, blaster bolt almost immediately lance out before the door is even open all the way. A single bolt catches Torin in the shin dealing 12 points of damage.

There are around six foes in the corridor beyond the door hunkering in nooks in the wal for cover.

There are nooks on your side so you can gain cover from those as well.

Battle has begun, foes went first, your turns.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"You just signed your death warrants!"

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (4, 3, 3) = 10


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl will take cover and fire back.

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (8, 8, 8) = 24
+1 to attack and damage if w/in 30.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin grunts after being hit before getting behind a nook, and fires back at the enemy.

Attack and Damage Rolls:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 203d8 ⇒ (5, 5, 5) = 15


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Torin scores a shot to one of the foe's face and the man goes down. Another volley from the enemy finds no marks.

It is now your turn to return fire.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"So you want to do this the fun way?"

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (7, 5, 6) = 18


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl fires back lookig to hit something besides the ceiling.

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (8, 5, 4) = 17
+1 to attack and damage if w/in 30.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin fires back at the enemy.

Attack and Damage Rolls
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 143d8 ⇒ (7, 1, 7) = 15


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Huh? I thougt I posted here. Sorry about that.

No hits were scored this round. Blaster bolts continue to blaze back and forth but none find their mark. The standoff continues.

Your turns.


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl fires again at the well dug in foes.

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (6, 5, 4) = 15
+1 to attack and damage if within 30.


M Nautolan Scoundrel 2 / Scout 2

Kloh went through a basic diagnostics of the tank to check on any damage and to double check how many missiles he had left.

Computer use - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Give it up you can't win!"

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (8, 3, 1) = 12


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"Never seen that really work Venkru." Torin says as he fires.

Attack and Damage Roll:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 103d8 ⇒ (2, 4, 8) = 14


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Me either just hoping for witty banter!"


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Shot ring out again and the flashes of combat lights continue to illuminate the corridor.
Venkru scores a hit but the foe does not go down.

One of the guards takes advantage of Venkru's words to put a bolt right into his side dealing 15 points of damage. "Ha! You gonna hafta do better dan dat bub!"

I am going to try and stay on top of this a little better. You guys have begun to post a lot more quickly than I was used to. Good Job


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Yarg! Lucky shot Bantha Fodder!"

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Damage 3d8 ⇒ (5, 7, 1) = 13


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl growls, "I suppose banter without wit is just irritating. Though at this point whatever helps".

Jarl fires again at the entrenched foes.

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Blaster Damage 3d8 ⇒ (4, 7, 6) = 17
+1 to attack and damage if within 30.


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

Torin shakes his head before firing once more.

Attack and Damage Roll:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 173d8 ⇒ (4, 5, 5) = 14

Classes ended and have to keep on top of my recruitment so on the site more.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Nicely done!

After Venkru was hit an opening appears and your next volley find various marks. All three of your shots strike true as three foes fall all at once.

The two remaining shooters pop out shooting and miss, they then make to flee moving 10 meters down the hall. They no longer have cover.

Your turns.


Male Human Soldier 4

Jarl fires again, "Quick more witty banter it seems to be improving my aim".

Blaster Rifle 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Blaster Damage 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (5, 6, 8) + 1 = 20


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

"Hey! I am not finished talking to you!"

Heavy Blaster Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (6, 5, 7) = 18


Male Kel Dor Soldier/ 3

"So why run?" Torin says before firing.

Attack and Damage Roll:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 113d8 ⇒ (4, 3, 5) = 12


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Indeed banter must improve Jarl's aim immensely as his next shot scores its target in the back of the head. The victim does a flip and lay dead on the ground.

Venkru follows suit and drops the last of the fleeing men. All is quiet now.

At the end of the corridor you have the choice to go left or right.


Male Mandelorian Soldier / 4

Looks both directions to confirm branches off and how far the corridors travel in either direction.....

451 to 500 of 1,554 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Star Wars The Conquest of the Underworld All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.