Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Star Wars The Broken Empire

Game Master Shanosuke

Our group of "Heroes" are attempting to aid The Emperor's Daughter Mirianna Palpetine in rebuilding the broken empire to it's former glory.


451 to 500 of 2,853 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Chiss Scoundrel 3

Nichos listens quietly, disturbed and disappointed by his own failure to find all of this out and plan ahead for it, and concentrating on processing all of it as quickly as he could. While most of his emotions stay hidden, it is clear he is not fully happy with something about the situation.


Zaelos reluctantly focuses his attention away from the beautiful Yallie. While his race had no concept of physical beauty, her aura was so striking to him, he had to concentrate just to keep her out of his mind.

He faces Nichos, reading unease in his Chiss companion. "Nichos, I know our tactical situation is not ideal here, sometimes that cannot be helped. Any planning based on outdated intelligence is doomed to failure, so we need to be ready to adjust our plan as we gain more intel...I believe the term is 'winging it'?"


Male Chiss Scoundrel 3

"Which is why you are leading, and not I. I respect the need for it; that does not mean I have to enjoy the circumstances that create such unpredictability." Nichos speaks quietly, resigned to the situation, but clearly not happy about it.


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Looking around the room quietly he looks to Nichos; "True it would be nice to have everything perfectly planned out. This time if, when, things go wrong just keep behind me."


male Miraluka Scoundrel 3

"Perhaps it would be prudent to plan a withdraw or escape plan?" Me'eona smiles at everyone, "When you are the smaller force, it is not bad to plan such contingencies."


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Karval nods; "Good idea, I Nichos could encrypt our comms then we call one of you in to pick us up in a speeder, if everything goes wrong." He looks to the planetary team, for reassurance. 'They look trust-worthy.'

"Always have a back-up plan, true. Should we have tracers in case of capture?" he asks futilely.


Male Chiss Scoundrel 3

Nichos perks up a bit at something positive he can do to keep busy. "Encryption is certainly something I could aid in."


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Happy that they will be more prepared about this mission, Karval moves towards Yuro looking at the data. His eyes flashing across; analysing the tactical implications.

"So it would be best to go in before dusk & the extra security, whilst the visibility is starting to fade and the guards are bored, tired and waiting to be relieved?" He asks, then looking to the leader Romm; "Will you accompany us? Or at least some of your team." 'I know Zaleos wouldn't mind Miss Yallie.'


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Sorry for not posting, combination of being busy and too tired to post. Still very tired but good enough to put down a couple of posts.

Yuro nods. I can do my best to help with the encrypted comms. Derrek and Yallie are our best drivers. They will drop you off and pick you up at the sight. I will go with to manage equipment."

Yallie sits back, briefly pointing a pleasant smile at Zaleos she continues. There is a lot of unrest in Erdenburg right now. While the four of you raid the house, Derrek and I will cause a riot, hopefully this will thin out security on the house a bit. The threat of a riot has been looming for some time and as far as we can tell, it only needs a little push. Just make sure you get everything you need once your in. Okay?"


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Karval agrees, but there is a slightly worried look on his face. "That's a good idea, but we have to be careful that we don't rile the people up too much. We wouldn't want them getting shot, innocent blood should hopefully not be spilt. It would play into the rebels hands too." he says concerned for the average man caught between the occasionally unscrupulous planetary governors and the chaotic rebels.


"While I do agree with your sentiment, Karval" Zaelos speaks up, still distracted for some reason. "Riots, by their very nature tend to get out of control. Hopefully, Miss Yallie and Derrek will be careful so as to avoid excess bloodshed, but our mission is important enough for the risk involved."


Male Mandolorean Soldier

"Of course, I would not doubt their competance..." he pauses. "It's just we are better than those damned rebels who think of nothing but their cause. They throw away their lives when the same can be achieved through peace and discussion." Karval's education about such political matters might be slightly... one-sided.


male Miraluka Scoundrel 3

"Works for me. Where should we wait while you get the equip together?"


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Looking at the man, Karval nods grimly. "We should check our equipment and prep ourselves. Then we can practice being stormtroopers." He leans against a wall a vacant look on his face. "Like so?"


Male Chiss Scoundrel 3

Nichos will get to work encrypting the comms, very carefully avoiding comments on riots and what he thinks of them, understanding that his personal opinion would not be helpful in this situation.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Between Nichos and Yuro work on encrypting.

Yallie Addresses Karval and Zaleos. "Riots have been breaking out all over the place. Th empire's presence here has already condemned by their own actions. We would not be helping or hurting the political situation. However, we need this. We will do what needs to be done but we will also do our best to ensure that there will no casualties. You will need this. Trust me. It will work out. Now do we plan on hitting tonight or tomorrow?" She is standing really close to Zaleos.

Zaleos needs to make a will save. DC 15. Read the spoiler if you fail.

Zaleos Will fail:

You feel some strong impulse to want this woman. There is something going on. You feel the presence of something stronger, an effect. But it draws you almost uncontrollably to want her.

Knowledge Racial DC 15[/spoiler:

Zaleos is under the influence of Zeltron Pheromones. Zeltrons are known for this chemical release that influences people over time to become drawn and attracted to them. For some reason it is stronger than is typical and for Zaleos she seems to be focusing her powers on him.


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Karval nods and replies grimly; "Good, as much as we need to help the Empresses cause; we need to make sure the people are protected. That is what the Empire is for, that is why my people have been decimated protecting that belief."

Pushing forward off the wall, a sense of urgency. "Tonight, just before dusk, if we can. If not dawn tomorrow?"

Knowledge (Racial): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 - any bonus for knowing Zeltran?


Will save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
OOF...NICE! Is there any additional effects for rolling a "1" here? Oh well, first love is always the hardest, he he

As Zaelos breaths deeply the exotic smells of this...woman, this enchanting beauty. As he enjoys her close proximity Karval's words, thoughts of the mission, of Empress Palpatine, everything else all fade away into the background to be replaced by HER.

His breaths become heavier and it is clear to every one else his desire and longing for her is etched clearly on his face. His hand reaches to caress her hair...and it doesn't look like he will stop there either...

I will give the other players a chance to interact here, before continuing this, he he.


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Karval moves up behind Zaleos and chucks him on the shoulder; "Get's you doesn't it. I am flush with anticipation too, this mission should go smooth." the soldier continues on.


The blow from his trusted bodyguard had the desired effect of breaking the spell woven by the enchanting beauty. Gathering the shreds of his self-control together, Zaelos manages to nod in agreement.

I think tonight would be the best time...actually leaving right now would be best...


Male Mandolorean Soldier

"Glad to see it." Karval says turning to the others oblivious to any social developments. "Don't you agree, Yallie? You seem like you'd be good in the driving seat."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Yallie pulls back a bit standing in am alluring posture she nods. "Yes we should be going. We need to acquire your uniforms. Lets go."

You all gather supplies and All but Tin head out. Romm and his team head out to gather the uniforms and vehicles while you four head to the neighborhood. The others will meet you in a couple of hours before dusk.

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves for a bit. I will continue when I am satisfied


male Miraluka Scoundrel 3

"So, who be be lead contact on this? There may be a need for doublespeak as well as smooth talking. Doublespeak is a specialty of mine but smooth talking is not always a good option for me."


Zaelos turns to face Me'eona and replies, "The plan has not changed in that respect. You are still the lead contact for this mission." The other Mirilukan can tell Zaelos is distracted by something...or someone...


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Karval raises his eyebrows at Zaleos' distracted nature. "Good, we have an idea what we are looking for? Secrets? And our cover story is that we are just more security, maybe emergency ones." he looks at the piles of notes for the guards possible routes and routines.

"You alright boss?" he asks Zaleos.


Zaelos sits quietly in the back of the vehicle his attention elsewhere...When Karval addresses him directly, he seems to recover somewhat. "Oh, sorry Kaval. My mind was...occupied. I am...ready to focus here. It would seem to be best to play that role as security personnel, perhaps internal security of some kind. When we arrive at the neighborhood, we should get a better idea what we face."


Male Mandolorean Soldier

"Affirmative." he states whilst stripping down to his long-johns ready to get changed. "I am usually pre-occupied too, when getting ready for a mission."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

lol.


Zaelos stares at his bodyguard for a few seconds before abruptly realizing he has not even started to change yet. He mutters something unintelligible in Mirilukan before hurriedly changing his clothes.


Male Chiss Scoundrel 3

Once the comms are encrypted, Nichos changes quietly, hoping that they don't end up having to shoot their way out this time.


male Miraluka Scoundrel 3

Me'eona dresses as soon as the equipment arrives. "You a little distracted Zaleos? Maybe we should have that lovely force creature slap you around?"


The blush which erupts on Zaelos' face is all the answer you need. (Seriously, it is doubtful any of you have seen a Mirlukan blush before...)


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Karval shakes his head, "Force creature? The Empress? She parsec's from here."


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I guess that is the best I can get.

You wait another two hours before you are joined by Yallie and Yuro who are arriving in a security speeder. "Okay boys, we are back and we got the goods." Yallie pulls out four security uniforms for you. "Pick one of you to be the captain. Yuro has forge some ID information for you. He should be the best liar and social person. The rest of you need to keep quiet." Yallie instructs. "Once you are past the perimater take a picture using this photo device of your first and secondary escape routes. We will pick you up at both sites and then head to the randevou point where we will meet Romm and escape. Try and get the watch with the fewest guards and be discrete. Once the riot starts you should see the guards thin a bit and we have set up percausions to keep them from calling you four out. Now we also have several information gathering devices for you to use to copy and store data. Shouldn't set off any alarms but I cannot be sure on the current security standards of the place at this time. Now. Once you've all changed, this is your squad car. Take it and may the force be with you." She stands waiting for you to gear up and leave.


Male Mandolorean Soldier

As Yallie enters the room, Karval stands to attension {in a different way to Zaleos ;P }. Listening intently to her briefing. "Certainly Ma'am, I'll be the strong silent type." he looks to the group "Zaleos, you take the ID?"


Zaelos nods to Karval and accepts the ID from Yallie. His 'gaze' lingers over the beautiful woman and he shifts his body slightly {I know exactly what you mean there, Karval, he he}. As he dons the security uniform he turns to look at Yallie and responds in a husky voice. "Thank you for your assistance, Yallie. We will be in and out of there before they suspect anything...And may the Force be with you."


Male Chiss Scoundrel 3

My apologies for the poor posts, but between the fact that Nichos is proving to be a tough character to really grasp in my mind as he develops and my ever changing schedule wreaking havoc with my sleep patterns, it's been a challenge to properly rp him.

"I agree that Zaleos is the best person to take the lead. I, for one, prefer to work from the shadows, and not in the limelight."


Male Mandolorean Soldier

"Force? I'd trust my blades and strength of body and mind over some religion. I have never seen proof of it's power only platitudes and the Jedi extintion of my people." he replies gruffly as he gets changed.

With a nod to the Chiss hacker; "Good friend, I'll keep you safe as you work your magic with the data." he tries to reassure the head-strong alien.


male Miraluka Scoundrel 3

"Z, you should take the lead. I'll back you up if you need it." Me'eona dresses quickly and chooses a helmet that covers his eyes. "I'll drive."


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Karval nods ready to move on. "Yes, good...." he pauses "How do you see, by the way? I never really understood that."

He taps Zaleos to one side, "Ironic a hot girl like Yallie and a blind man, at least it shows you are not just into her for her appearance. Good Luck mate."


Zaelos cannot help but smile slightly at Karval's words. Although he could not see as a human could, she was as beautiful a sight to him as anyone he had met before.

"My species uses the Force to perceive our surroundings, Karval. Needless to say during Emperor Palpatine's reign, we did not advertise that fact openly. As for Yallie...Aye she is a beautiful woman...I hope I can trust her...." His voice trails off and he appears lost in thought.


Male Mandolorean Soldier

BTW anyone make the Know(Races) spoiler above?

Karval gets into the vehicle, all suited up his armour buffed and precise. His meticulous preparation the sign of an ordered upbringing.


Male Chiss Scoundrel 3

"I would not advice you advertise that fact too openly even now. There are still many who would use that against you given half a chance." Nichos looks up from his datapad where he had been reviewing the information he had collected on the house.


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Karval holds open the doors for the others before climbing into the vehcle last. His weapon held close to his chest during the ride, at first he seems to be sleeping or meditating, but in fact he is preparing himself mentally for the possibilty of battle.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Yes I am waiting for you to drive off into the sunset. Noone has posted departure yet.


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Whoops, I was waiting on the others or you *facepalm*

"So Me'oena show us your skill on planet. If it's anything like in space we are sure to have an exciting time." Karval says from the rear, giving Zaleos enough space to be near a certain lady.

He taps the back of the Miralukan pilots seat as the set off into the sky.


Zaelos allows a small smile to show on his face. "I believe we will have plenty of excitement even without the transit..."

Karval, I don't think Yallie is travelling with us (good thing too, he he). Shanosuke, correct me if I am wrong.


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Sorry, I thought we were dropping her off nearby. Then going on to the site.


male Miraluka Scoundrel 3

Me'eona nods a bit. "Well, I guess we should be off. Yallie, are we dropping you somewhere?"
i can't remember her saying she was coming


Male Mandolorean Soldier

Stupid me !

451 to 500 of 2,853 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Star Wars The Broken Empire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.