Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Star Wars Rebels - Classic Adventures

Game Master Nethru


1 to 50 of 1,118 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...


Rebels Intro!


EXTERIOR: SPACECRAFT IN SPACE. The Imperial Star Destroyer Relentless docks with Kwenn Space Station.

INTERIOR: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER — AUDIENCE CHAMBER. Twin blast doors slide open, revealing the dark interior of a massive chamber. An Imperial captain stands upon a high platform, flanked by lower officers. Two stormtroopers march in. They drop a manacled prisoner at the feet of Captain Parlan, commander of the warship.

“The charge,” demands Parlan.
“Piracy, sir,” snaps a trooper.
“Kill the scum,” Parlan replies coldly.
“Wait!” screams the prisoner, “I have something to bargain with. Information important to the Emperor... in exchange for my life.”
Parlan’s dead eyes gleam triumphantly. “Go ahead. I’m all ears.”
“Tallon... it concerns Adar Tallon...”
Parlan listens intently to the pirate’s tale, then issues orders. Quietly, Ensign Dana pockets a data storage pad and slips away. The commander issues one final order “Lieutenant Voor, send for the bounty hunters.”

Fade to...

INTERIOR: KWENN SPACE STATION.

Your ship is docked at Kwenn Space Station and you are on your way to meet up with Dana.

You may interact on your way to the meetup point.


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

Kagore walks in step with the other men keeping his eyes moving from place to place as they head for the meeting place. He isn't really much one for idle chatter as they would know, but he seems particularly alert. If there is a chance of finding Adar Tallon then Tagore is willing to take the risks.


Male Human Brash Pilot

Planetary Systems: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 3) + 1 = 9

Rufus Griller, human clad in a nondescript pilot's jumpsuit, descends from the gangplank and takes a deep breath. "Aah! More recycled air! Just what I was hoping for. At least this is recycled air we haven't been breathing ourselves a dozen times over, but just a few hundred other sentients. Kinda makes you wish you didn't breathe a standard atmosphere, doesn't it?" he asks those disembarking with him, adding a wry grin.

"So, Kwenn Space Station. Quite the tourist spot. If you look out the starboard hatch, you can see the inky blackness of space. If you look out the port hatch, you can see the black inkiness of space. And if you look below you..."


Male Umbaran Veteran Jedi

"...you see nothing, nothing at all. More of the same, the infinity that is space. And in this infinite space, infinite possibilities. If there were not, there would be little hope I fear.

Where are we supposed to meet this contact again?"


The Kwenn Space Station has a three-tiered structure. At the top is a city-like structure, which was home to entertainment and recreational facilities for travelers. Below that was a platform with dozens of space docks for smaller ships. These space docks had a modular construction, and could easily be reconfigured for starships of various classes and sizes. At the bottom was a hexagonal latticework structure, which act as a dry dock for large capital ships (such as Star Destroyers). Repulsorlift tubes and corridors led from the main dry dock and the smaller docking bays into the main part of the station.

Kwenn Space Station

Wiki:
If you read the Wiki there is a decent amount of info even about the situation your in so please don't dig to deep and I'm changing the timeline a bit. Wiki bases this story after battle of Yavin in this timeline it's before all that jazz.

You make you way to where your supposed to meet up with Dana based on the information she sent you and small droids pass you buy beeping and buzzing, some looking more annoyed than others as you get in their ways at times but nothing to intrusive.

Just as you turn a bend near a rapidly closing airlock, you see agent Dana lying at the feet of an Imperial officer. You recognize her from the holofile in your ship’s computer. Next to the Imperial are two rough and dangerous-looking customers: a short, wiry female in padded armor, and a tall, scaly humanoid armed with a blaster rifle. Behind them, beyond the airlock, stands a figure dressed in deadly Mandalorian battle armor. He glares at you, then the door slams shut.

The little voice in your head says "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Starting the game off right with a battle! So if your new to Mini6/D6 system Initiative order is determined by Dex rolls. Once we have initiative you make take your actions on your turn. MAP rules apply if you do multiple actions. You can move up to your movement rate and take an action with no penalties.

There are 3 rough looking enemies before you with Dana lying on the ground at their feet. The one dressed in Mandalorian is no longer in sight.

Lt. Voor Init: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7
BH1 Init: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 3, 4) = 13
BH2 Init: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 4, 1) = 15


Male Human Brash Pilot

"This isn't the way to the commissary!" Rufus shouts.

Init (Dex): 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 1) = 8
Wild die: 1d6 ⇒ 2 =10


Lt Voor Init = 7 (Dodge 11, Parry 8, Block 7, Soak 7)
BH1 Init = 9 (Dodge 15, Parry 12, Block 10, Soak 14)
BH2 Init = 11 (Dodge 15, Parry 12, Block 10, Soak 14)
Rufus Init = 8 (-2 for armor)

There is plenty of places to find cover and fire from if you wish. Can easily find locations with 50% cover in movement distance giving +5 to your Dodge if you so choose to take that as your move action during your turn.


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

Kagore's hand is already moving for his blaster weapon as he growls. "Son of a b~%&@! Get away from her!" His eyes measure the distance between him and the foes and also any cover that might be around.

Dex: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 5) = 16
Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Umbaran Veteran Jedi

Initiative 3d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 3) = 12

Gotal will move to cover and then reach out to the Force.

Concentrate 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 6) = 14


Round 1
Kagor - 11
BH2 - 11
Gotal - 9
BH1 - 9
Rufus - 8
Lt Voor - 7

Kagor up first. Gotal you can activate that on your action. Your at 9 due to -3 from your armor under your robes on Init.


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

Kagore's tactical mind assesses the situation in the couple seconds as he finds himself crossing the distance to the Bounty Hunter #2. His blaster forgotten he leaps forward twisting his body to bring all of his momentum to bear in the strike.

(All out attack on BH2, Using Tera Kasi style to reduce Attack dice by 3D to apply to Damage, Defenses reduced by 10 for round)

All Out Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 5, 5) = 18
Damage with +1 from 5 over TN: 8d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 2, 1, 4, 4, 6, 3, 4) + 1 = 29


Kagore fist smashes into the scaly bounty hunters fast with such force he knocks him clean off his feet and appears to be out cold, even possibly dead from the force of the hit!

Gotal runs to cover (+5 dodge) and appears to be assessing the situation not taking any physical action this round.
Your power activates giving you +4D to your next action.

The female bounty hunter looks completely suprised by the attack Kagore delivered and takes two quick shots at him in close range with her blaster pistol. (-15 to dodge).

attack1: 4d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6, 3, 4) + 1 = 17
attack2: 4d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 4, 5, 6) + 1 = 22
wild: 1d6 ⇒ 5
damage1: 4d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3, 2, 5) + 3 = 14
damage2: 4d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 3, 4, 4) + 5 = 22

The first blaster shot bounces off Kagores armor not harming him but burning a hole in his robe. The second shot finds it's mark burning flesh as it bypasses his armor.
Kagore you are at Wounded state right now with -1D to all actions.

Rufus is up!


Male Human Brash Pilot

"Well, this escalated quickly," Rufus mutters as he draws his blaster and snaps off a shot at the other bounty hunter.

Blaster: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 5, 1) = 12
Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 1, 2) = 8


You going to take cover Rufus as your move action?
Rufus shot goes wide trying to hit the other Bounty Hunter (TN was 15 for dodge).

Lt. Voor pulls out his blaster taking a shot toward Gotal and runs away from the battle.
attack: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 = 9 TN 14 due to cover.
The shot goes wide missing the Jedi.

Round 2
Kagor - 11 (wounded)
Gotal - 9
BH1 - 9
Rufus - 8
Lt Voor - 7 (retreating)


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

Kagore twists his body as the blaster shots connect, feeling a painful sensation at the second hit. The blast spun him to a kneeling position after he had unbalanced himself from the all out attack. Damnit old man your getting careless but at least they forgot about the girl. Get up and move. Ignoring the pain he surged to his feet and charged the second Bounty Hunter, coming upward in a big swing that would be impossible to block completely.

(All out attack again, only Shifting 2D from attack to Damage, Damage dice will be one less, same Attack dice with -1D wounded)

All out Martial Art attack: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 5, 6, 2) = 19
Damage with +1 from TN exceed: 7d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1, 4, 2, 3, 3, 6) + 1 = 21


The female bounty hunters head flips back as Kagore lands an uppercut right under the jaw and she falls to the ground unmoving!

Gotal and Rufus are up. Lt. Voor is running away but still short range +0 to attack at the moment but may be out of sight by end of round and possibly call backup.


Male Human Brash Pilot

"Oh, great. She's going for help," Rufus observes. He moves a short distance up and tries to blast her.

Blaster: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 4, 5) = 19
Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 3, 4) = 12


Lt Voor is hit in the back by Rufus blaster bolt and falls to the ground face first! The officer does not appear to be moving after the blaster hit.


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

Kagore kneels to help Dana up remembering there was a third bounty hunter. "Lets go before reinforcements arrive. Are you hurt?"


Male Umbaran Veteran Jedi

Gotal pokes his head up looking for other threats. If there are none Gotal will utilize his concentration to scoop her up.

"Shall we get back to the ship, unless one of you is familiar with this station".


When you move to Dana she is unmoving and quite dead. You take a quick look at her and see there is a small dart protruding from her exposed neck.


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

Grief crosses Kagore's face as he realizes this suddenly. She...was dead. Imperial bastards had her killed before they'd even gotten there. Drawing his blaster pistol, Kagore looked up toward the door where he'd seen the mandalorian armored bounty hunter. "We need to know what is going on here." He grabs one of the bounty hunters he clobbered and drags them along with his pistol ready to shoot them if they resisted.


With all the noise that was made you figure you don't have a lot of time to make many moves before some reinforcements come to this area even though the imperial office didn't get any communications out before being taken down.


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

"Quick search the bodies. This one we'll interrogate later. Lets double time it back to the ship and figure out our next step."


Male Human Brash Pilot

Rufus hoists the body of their contact over his shoulder. "I don't think we should just leave her. Feels wrong," he says, getting serious for a moment.


A quick rummage through the bounty hunters and imperial officer you find 2 blasters, 1 blaster rifle, 2 grenades and 2 medpacs. Dana has a blaster, imperial identification papers and a data storage pad.

Kagor carries one bounty hunter and Rufus carries Dana and you haul back to the ship as fast as you can. On the way back you notice the Imperial Star Destroyer docked outside as well.


Male Umbaran Veteran Jedi

"It is most certainly time to go".


Male Human Brash Pilot

"Oh, yes," he agrees. "Hopefully star destroyers are not very good at backing up."

Rufus drops into the pilot's chair and begins the startup procedures as fast as possible. He hits the switch for the comms, bringing up the METOSP (MEssage TO SPacers) to see if there's an Imperial lockdown in place.

"Don't mind us, we're just a simple freighter pulling out of port," He whispers under his breath.


A quick look at the console that's interfaced with the space station indicates that the Star Destroyers name is The Relentless and it's in dry dock for some repairs on it's hyperdrive activators. Good for you! It won't be following right away if it does intend to follow.

You take off from Kwenn and into space.

You have 1 prisoner unconscious and 1 dead rebel with a data storage pad.


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

Kagore secures the prisoner than checks the datapad.


Male Umbaran Veteran Jedi

Gotal will sit with the prisoner waiting for him to wake up, his interrogation is critical to understanding why their contact was slain.


The datapad is encrypted and will require a computer programing/repair roll with TN of 15 to crack it.


Male Human Brash Pilot

Rufus sets the navicomputer to work on calculating the best vector to get out of the system, but keeps the ion drive on a lower setting to give the freighter more time to get out into the jump lanes. That way, in case they can crack the code, they may be able to figure out where to go next.

Computer Prog/Rpr: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5) + 1 = 11

Rufus lends his assistance in the efforts to crack the encryption. I think that lends someone else a +2 to the roll.


Yes or you can spend one drama point to add +1D to your roll if your feeling lucky.


Male Human Brash Pilot

1d6 ⇒ 4

I think I got it!


Rufus plugs at the datapad attempting to break the cipher while the ship auto pilots and finally is able to crack the code!

Data Pad


Male Umbaran Veteran Jedi

Gotal shrugs, "To Tatooine it is. Perhaps when this one wakes up we can get more specific information. That is not a small planet".


Rufus you can make an Astrogation check at TN 5 to determine how long it will take to get to Tatooine and how long it would take the Star Destroyer plus repairs.


Male Human Brash Pilot

Astrogation: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 4, 5) = 19
Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 1


It will take you one full day to make it to Tatooine from where your at and the Star Destroyer Relentless 2 days but they still have 3 more days of repairs so if they are the Imperials planning to take out Tallon you will have a 4 day jump start on them to get to him first!

You can easily awaken the one bounty hunter using some materials in the med packs. Kagore is still at wounded state.


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

Kagore doesn't bother with his wound just now but he searches the hunter thoroughly for hidden devices and implants before waking him.


Nothing else hidden on the Bounty Hunter. (I'm assuming you took the scaley one and not the female). He snaps back to consciousness after about about an hour and is thoroughly tied up.

"Ugh... Where am I?" he rasps.


Male Umbaran Veteran Jedi

Gotal notices the wound that Kagore received and uses the Force (before the Bounty Hunter awakens) to aid him in healing it faster.

Accelerate Another's Healing
Control 3d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 6) = 12
Alter 3d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 1) = 13

---------------------------

Bounty Hunter

"You are in a safe location and will remain so if you share information with us. If you do not share information with us I cannot be certain what my friend here will do to you while I sleep and I am feeling very tired".

"I am sure that you want to help us in any way you can, tell us, who were you after and why?"

Concentration 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 2) = 9 Wild 1d6 ⇒ 3

Affect Mind
Control 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 5) = 10
Sense 3d6 - 1d6 + 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 1) - (5) + (5, 1, 1) = 6
Alter 3d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 1) = 9

the Force:
I think that was right.


Male Human Brash Pilot

"You're in space," Rufus grins, but realizes that the Umbaran was starting to do his mystic stuff.

"Ah, how about I start plotting that jump to Ta-- to you know where."

Astrogation: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 2, 6) = 20
Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 4 24


You were a bit off Gotal. Concentration was successful so you get +4D6 one one roll. Since your using 3 force skills at once for affect mind they would all be at -2D and one of them gets the +4D bonus so really only a +2D bonus. What exactly are you trying to do with the power since it can do a few different things? Just get him to tell the truth it seems. So Control would be TN 10, Sense would be TN 8, and Alter would be TN 5. Control is higher cuz your trying to get him to say something he may not other wise say. Sense is based on his perception which i used mini6 system to determine and Alter is low because your not trying to make him think he's seeing something he's not. You can also spend a drama point to add +1D6 to a roll or a force point to double a roll but using a force point for this type of action may not be in your best interest.

Kagore, Gotal lays his hands on you and you feel the mystical forces flow through you. (You can make 2 natural healing rolls today.)


Male Umbaran Veteran Jedi

DM:
Bottom line is I did not make the roll it seems!


Static Defenses:
Dodge: 18 Block: 18 Parry: 12 Soak: 12(18)

Kagore seems to be too distracted to notice his wound even as it's healing is accelerated. "Alright Bounty Hunter scum, you have a chance to just get stranded at the next remote planet we cross if you tell us what we want to know. Otherwise you'll answer for the death of the woman you killed. Who are you working for? What was the job you were hired to do? Who was the third BH in mandalorian armor?"


Rufus punches in the cords like he's done this a million times and the ship makes it's way to Tatooine on the fastest possible route.

The bounty hunter appears to be trying to stay calm while Kagor interrogates him. Gotol's mind tricks appear to have no affect on the hardened killer.

He spits some blood on the ground at Kagors feet.
"Screw it not much else can be done and the job is basically over for me so midas well save my own hide. We were hired by teh Empire to find Commander Adar Tallon, who it seems you already know is hiding on Tatooine. We were to detain him until the Relenteless arrives. No killing him on this job, except for whoever gets in our way. The lead on this mission is Judo Kast who you saw leaving as you so eagerly jumped into the fray with us to save your girl."

1 to 50 of 1,118 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.