Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

StarWars Imperial Commandos, A Deepening Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Kip84

You have been selected from various divisions of the Imperial Army to form a new commando unit to spearhead battles, investigate rebel sleeper cells, and control and react to rebel terrorism in the core worlds.


501 to 531 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

what are the walls and ceiling made of? duracrete, or whatever the equivalent material is? would it be fair to assume that this material will muffle blaster shot?


Rolin stops in surprise as he recognizes what those creatures were, or are... 'What?!' "Ra.. Rakghoul disease." he manages, the surprise evident in his voice. "But... But that's... That's impossible! That disease was wiped out! Don't let them bite you. Stay in range from them! They're rapid and the disease is highly contagious and is spread through a bite."

Gripping his pistol in both hands he keeps it trained on the rakghoul. "How's our exit looking?"


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

Rot-guts disease?Calahan grunts out, unimpressed. Well, its a good thing we all are wearing armor. he finishes with a chuckle.

alright. Lets get a firing line set up. Rolin, i want you in the middle, Iggins, take a step back. Everyone, prep to receive intruders. Concentrate your fire onto the natural kill lanes. These lanes will squeeze whatever into a single fire. Should be 2 shots per creature from everyone. Dropping the prepped missile launcher, calahan readys the heavy blaster.

Sighting down the barrel, Calahan fires a quick salvo into the mewling thing on the floor.
attack1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
dmg 3d12 + 5 ⇒ (11, 11, 6) + 5 = 33

thatll shut it up.


Female Human

'Well, if everyone else is firing...'

Ianthe sheathed her knife and drew the rifle off of the holster in a not-quite single motion, and had it up and trained, going to one knee to clear the firing line for anyone that happened to be aiming behind her. She did make a note to look up what this disease was after, since right now was not the best time to be asking curious questions.

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7; 3d8 ⇒ (8, 7, 8) = 23


"Keep 'em in line Calahan."

Trust talent = extra standard action to... [ooc]the next player to post?[/b]


Human Scout 5

Fire! 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage! 3d12 + 3 ⇒ (11, 2, 8) + 3 = 24


" Still working on it, couple of minutes more " Manus responds over his shoulder to Rolin's question.

Calahan organises everyone into a line focusing on the two lanes created by the trash piles and looks around at the walls and ceiling... Reinforced duracrete. It should block out the noise of blaster fire or at least muffle it. He sets the loaded missile launcher down in front of him and takes aim at the moaning beast on the floor unloading a few blaster rounds into the thing it yelps and spasms and then lies still.

For a minute there is silence apart from a few shuffling noises around the room... A few low growls and grunts, a scuffle and a shriek and then the noise of several beings moving through the trash!

The creatures burst out from behind the trash piles but your ready for them. Ianthé takes a shot at one (K5) but the bolt flies past it's shoulder burning out in the garbage, Iggins fires at a different creature (N7) his bolt hitting the creature in the chest with his usual accuracy. The creature stumbles in its charge but stays upright.

Still to act:
Rolin
Calahan
Iggins? I guess you got Jenkins Standard action?

Rakghouls.


<MAP>


Human Scout 5

Fire again! 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 plus FP 2/7 1d6 ⇒ 2 = 15
Damage! 3d12 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4, 6) + 3 = 15


Rolin focuses his fire on his right map left, firing his blaster in a two-handed grip.

Point Blank Shoot; 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25, for 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 7, 4) + 3 = 18 dmg.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

keep the heat on them, Iggins. Rolin Calahan shouts with encouragement.

swinging his blaster in line with his lane, Calahan unloads onto the unfortunate Rhakghoul.
Well, Hellloooo Mr Fancy pants! he says over the mic before squeezing the trigger.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
3d12 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3, 6) + 5 = 19


The beasts screech as you open fire on them. Iggins fires another bolt into the chest of the rakghoul he hit before, Rolin holds his pistol steady the red energy connecting with one of the creatures face, while Calahans salvo stitches blaster burns across its body.

The two Rakghouls drop as their companions leap at you to attack slashing with their claws.

Atk vs Iggins: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Iggins calmly dodges the Rakghouls unwieldy swings

Atk vs Calahan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

A claw finds its way through a soft section of Calahans armour digging into the flesh beneath.
Dmg: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Atk vs Ianthé: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

The rakghoul claws scrap across Ianthé's armour the thing snarling at her face plate.


<MAP>

New round...


Human Scout 5

Iggins unloads on the rakghoul in front of his, stepping back a meter to get some space.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 plus FP 3/7 1d6 ⇒ 5 =18


Rolin lines up another shot and squeezes the trigger again.

Point Blank Shot, shooting into melee; 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23, for 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 5) + 3 = 11 dmg. Nice! crit for 22 total damage.


Iggins takes a step back and fires his rifle into the Rakghouls head Dmg: 3d12 + 3 ⇒ (10, 10, 10) + 3 = 33 the red bolt blossoms from the back of its skull and it crumples to the floor in front of him.

Rolin lines up the beast in front of Ianthé pulling the trigger as it lunges toward her clipping it on the side of its head, it's bulbous face blackening and cracking from the heat.

Manus connects the ad hoc battery pack to the door controls. " I think I've got it... " The servo motors groan into life and the door begins to slide making a grinding squeal as it slides on its runner ten inches before smoke pours from the control panel.

Still to act: Calahan
Ianthé
Jenkins.


Female Human

Refusing to panic, Ianthé discarded her rifle at close range and did her best to wrestle the.. thing off of her. Straining as hard as she could, she tried to push the thing away. Her struggles may have seemed silent, but that was because her helmet mic was off.
Wrestling:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

You dare scratch me? Pathetic Calahan grunts out, stepping back and then unloading on the diseased vermin.

attk with fp1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 8 + (1) = 15
dmg3d12 + 5 ⇒ (2, 12, 7) + 5 = 26


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

cricket cricket


Ianthé tries to get a hold of the beast on front of her trying to push it away and stop it from attacking her but the Rakghoul slaps her hands away.

Calahan takes a step back, his back now pressed up against garbage, and unloads another salvo at the Rakghoul in front of him at such close range the bolts lift the creature and throw it back. It lands on the floor chest smoking.

Jenkins gives the turbolift doors a push as the smoke starts to poor out and the gap widens enough for everyone to squeeze through into the shaft.

The last Rakghoul jumps at Ianthé roaring in her visor it slashes with its claws and tries to bite.

Claw 1 Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Claw 2 Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Bite Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Ianthé blocks the swipes of the Rakghoul. It bites down on her forearm but it's fangs can't penetrate her armour.


<MAP>

Just in case: using a ranged weapon while in melee range of enemies does not provoke attacks of opportunity in Saga.


Human Scout 5

Iggins snaps his rifle to aim at the ghoul on Ianthe.

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage: 3d12 + 3 ⇒ (10, 4, 5) + 3 = 22


While the Rakghoul lashes out at Ianthé latching onto her arm Iggins calmly aims and sends a bolt to find a home in the creatures brain. It stiffens and slowly drops to the floor it's teeth leaving lines in Ianthé's forearm piece.

Silence falls except for the rhythmic ticking of the cooling burnt out door servo motors.


Human Scout 5

"Doc? You want to check us? I seem to remember a bite from those guys is pretty much lethal."


"Hells with that!" Rolin snaps back at Iggins, still scanning the area for more of the infected. "Anyone get bit? No!? Then lets get the frack out of here before more of them show up!"


To emphasise the Doctors point the sound of trash rolling off one of the heaps follows the end of his statement. You all squeeze into the turbo lift shaft the walls are lined with flickering service lights and repulser field generators.

Up above is the lift itself and it's short work to remove the lower access panel to get in. One by one you climb in. The lift seems functional and all the floor buttons are lit except for the basement.

Some of the floor descriptions next to the buttons have had flimsi stuck over them with a new printed description. Next to the basement button is the printed word "Restricted". The flimsi next to floor 24's button reads "War lab" and floor 30's flimsi says "Briefing/Control hall". The highest floor is 36. There's no flimsi pasted over the etched description that simply reads "Roof".


Kn, tactics; 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Where are the commanders most likely to be now given the state of the invasion and time lapsed? Biefing/Controll still organizing? On the roof escaping? In the labs salvaging tech? Just wondering if Rolin would have any insight on it.
LoL! Brilliant dice roll! Forget I asked.

Rolins alternately stares at the lift controls reading the names and mumbling to himself and glances back toward the access hatch, obviously in a shaken state.

"Com'on! Pick something! Get us off this damn floor!"


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

calahan picked up the missle launcher before moving to the lift

Calahan thumbs the button marked roof

Smirking, calahan says Calm yourself doc. Your panties are twisted so tight they are a thong now.

Looking at everyone calahan begins to give instructions. Alright. here's the plan. First, we secure to roof. That is our extraction point should the fecal matter hit the turboprop. Clear it of any enemy personnel. We disable this lift and all others in this building as well. If an explosion comes from that high up, it'll be taken as a bomb going off. Next we secure the top stair wells. Not sure how many stair wells are here, but we will lock up all but one. Once the top is secure, then we plan for going back down for the targets.


Female Human

'Simple and easy enough to understand', Ianthé smirked under her helmet, and worked her magic with the squad's HUD, giving a schematic of the building (what she could gather), and marking the mentioned places as objectives. She must have dropped her knife somewhere, because she didn't have it, probably when that.. thing jumped her.

'$#!t luck, but that's how it goes', As long as she kept moving, she did not have to think about what they just encountered. So once the tech side of things was done, she set about checking her weapon and stripping off any gunk she might have acquired.

It was likely this set of armor was getting thrown away.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

test


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

well...i guess this adventure died... :(

501 to 531 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / StarWars Imperial Commandos, A Deepening Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.