Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

StarWars Imperial Commandos, A Deepening Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Kip84

You have been selected from various divisions of the Imperial Army to form a new commando unit to spearhead battles, investigate rebel sleeper cells, and control and react to rebel terrorism in the core worlds.


351 to 400 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

yeah yeah, keep your panties on, sir Calahan laughs back, and following orders, fills the short distance between him and the droid with laser bolts.

1st standard action
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
3d12 + 2d6d6 - 1d6d6d1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9, 4, 2) + (1, 5, 4, 2, 3, 6, 4, 5) - (9, 3, 7, 7, 5, 7, 9, 10, 10, 12, 18, 20, 1, 14, 7, 12, 17, 18, 16) + 8 = -149
[dice]3d12+2{/dice]


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

hmmmmm...can i keep that roll? LOL
i dont know what happened with the above, i didnt even enter a 100d20 roll...so i request a mulligan and use my rolls below for the firing action

standard action
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
3d12 + 2 ⇒ (2, 10, 10) + 2 = 24

trust action
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
3d12 + 2 ⇒ (4, 12, 1) + 2 = 19


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

i was just rechecking my character...turns out i was short-changing damage. I forgot the +2 for level +1 for point blank. so i wouldve been doing +5 for each shot on the droid this round...grrrrr.


Female Human

"Cease Fire! Repeat, Ramrod Cease fire! The system is ours!
Cursing up a storm in her armor with her mic off, she winced as the sounds of detonation and rapid-fire laser blasts are heard. Giving the command for the droids to stand down, she rises from her position crouched outside the door and enters the building proper.
Use Computer:1d20 + 15 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 15 + 5 = 39

"Commando Thirteen to Ramrod Squad Leader-- The shield generator is powering down, and the droids have been issued commands to stand down. Recommend repair or salvage, at your discretion."
She figured the commandos would be able to make do with what they found, and continued to monitor the system as she walked into the door to get a look at the squad she had joined.

The Commando armor was not quite unisex, but it was pretty damn close, as she looked like almost any other commando in the ranks.. The urban camouflage did little to nothing in the indoors of the shield generator building, but her gender was evident by the way she walked, and in the shape of her build. Still, there was confidence in her walk, and her carbine hung from its shoulder strap, her left hand hovering near the pad holstered on her leg.

Broadcasting to the squad as a whole, she did not remove her helmet, but the self-satisfaction in managing the hack could be heard in her voice. Her hand tapped the pad on her thigh as she nodded towards the group in general.
"Call me Té, boys... Nice tameet'cha."


Iggins with discipline and focus, aims for a weak point in the large droids armour. The bolt flashes through the gap in the armour frying and overloading more of the droids circuits. It staggers and half collapses.

Calahan continues to fire on the other crab droid tightening the autofire till its concentrated directly at the droids main body. The bolts blacken and burn through its armour pushing it back the droid begins to shudder and sparks fly from the gapping hole Calahans blaster fire has created.

The Crab droid near the speeder attempts to right itself and control it's shuddering before firing at Calahan and Rolin again.
Braced auto fire: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
The bolts of energy slam into the speeder as the droid fails to right itself.

The Droid near the generator swivels towards Manus firing it's repeating blaster as it goes Braced autofire: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19, Dmg: 3d10 + 2 ⇒ (10, 7, 3) + 2 = 22 Manus takes half. Dispite the droids damaged condition some of the bolts punch into Manus' armour.

Dmg Taken:
Crab Droid right: 67 (-1 Condition)
Crab Droid left: 61 (-2 Condition)

Suddenly the droids stand down, the spinning barrels of the repeaters wind down to a stop and the droids crouch down into a rest position. As Ianthé request the squad cease fire over the comms.

Ianthé strolls into the complex informing Jenkins that the shields are down and the droids are under her control.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

Seeing the droids power down, Calahan keeps his gun trained on them, watching for movement. Not seeing any, he lowers it and proceeds to put in a fresh magazine.
Patting Rolin on the shoulder, he then helps the man to his feet. Damn fine job, rolin. You too manus. I loved that improvised bomb. I think you should take a moment and make another one, just in case we need it.

Surveying the scene infront of him, he turns as Ianthe walks through the door, and cannot help but admire her swaying hips as she walks in. well met, Te. I'm Calahan, heavy gunner. Rolin here is the medic. Over there is Manus, explosives expert. Pointing with his thumb over his shoulder to the shot up tower, he continues up there is Iggins, sniper, and captain jenkins is his observer. Your assistance is much appreciated. Our Techy didnt duck fast enough, so he got a gift of laser bolts.
Pausing to take a drink of water from his canteen, Calahan mics to the guys upstairs. hey lovebirds, you see any of those rebels in the courtyard? Looking back at ianthe, he asks does this internal system tell you if there are any more droids on the grounds? Is there an inventory list of what the rebels had here? Weapons, munitions?

Looking at rolin and manus Rolin, see to Manus, he looks like a stuck bantha on a feast day. I'll pull security for you both. Then we can sweep the barracks.


Human Scout 5

"No Rebels yet, Dirty Bird. I'm maintaining surveillance."


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

Laughing out loud, Calahan queues the mic to iggins HAHAHA! that is a good one! Touche!

GM, how bad of a wreck is the speeder?


Female Human

'That explains where the rest of the squad was', she thought to herself and lifted a hand in greeting, walking over to the generator's control room.

Calahan was saying just what she was thinking, and she suited her action to thought as she sorted through the system, wondering how much she would have to sort through to find a listing of anything in here. While she was at it, she tagged the squad (including herself) as a friendly, though she expected that they would not be much help besides an early-warning system.


"Right." Rolin mutters at Calahans praise. Picking himself up from behind the speeder he gives Té once over and bites back a curse; he hadn't seen her medical file, he didn't know if she had any issues. 'Frack! Just my luck her heart will stop if I give her a shot of mophezine or make her eat a pain-killer.'

Nodding to the new arrival as a way of greeting he heads over to check on Manus. "How you holdin' up son? Here, let me take a look. Nice throw by the way." he mutters as he checks him over, patients were less likely to whine if he rattled them with senseless prattle, not that these battle-hardened commandos were likely to whine but old habits died hard. Besides, you never knew when someone felt he'd earned the right to b!$+! at his doctor.

Treat injury on Manus; 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
What's Manus's current HP score? I'm wondering if I'm doing first aid or heal damage.
If First aid then Manus gets 22 hp back and can't receive first aid for 24 hrs.
If Heal Damage he gets 10 HP back and I can save the first aid.


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1

Let's say first aid; I was at 28; First Aid brings me to 50, which is full.

Wincing as Rolin patches him up, Manus turns to Jack, "Thanks for that; a shame about Nalis, but thankfully I'm not forced to deal with the computers; I've always been better with hardware than software. Anyways, would you need some help to put up a firewall to stop the rebels from taking control back? Because we need to get to the command tower and capture the rebel leaders once the generator is secured."

Aid Another: Use Computer: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


The speeder is just a shell now completely beyond repair.

A deathly silence seems to fall over the city as Rolin treats Manus and Ianthé checks though the online inventory of this installation. There is nothing much in the way of weaponry and what little is listed has been checked out by 'Green Squad'. There is however a large store of Droid parts and most of the long building is a dedicated droid workshop decked out with specialist tools and programming computers.

The four destroyed smaller droids were carrying heavy repeating blaster rifles. The two remaining weapons platform droids have specailised mounted weapons including rocket launchers and heavy repeaters. Both of the big droids are severely beat up but not beyond repairing.


"Okay. Great job, Pvt Jack. Welcome to the team. We can use your skills indeed. Any time I can I can give you hand as well.
"Let's scavenge what we can. Manus, do you think we can get the rocket launcher off these things, and be able to use it independently."

Aid Another, Mechanics check.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Finishing up with Manus Rolin heads over to Nalis's corpse to take stock. Shaking his head at the sight he gives a slight *tsk* sound before kneeling over him and rummaging through his gear.

"We've got one datapad. One security kit. One utility belt, fully stocked. One scoped blaster carbine with nineteen shots on the readout along with one bandolier carrying four powerpacks and two frag grenades." he counts off over the mic. "Not taking into account one shot up suit of comando armor, sir! Taking the bandolier and med pack for possible field use, don't know about the rest sir." he finishes, taking said items and fitting them on his person before folding Nalis's arms over his chest and patting him on the chast before picking himself up.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

I'll take those. Calahan says, laying claim to the frags. Opening the mic to everyone, calahan begins to relay "suggestions".
Pass out the powerpacks, everyone should get one if they need it. If not, i will take it. Te, can you make sure that no one but us can access the shield generators? And in a quick fashion? Jenkins, if we can lock this out before those rebs get here, we can move onto the final objective without taxing our limited resources.

dm, any chatter on the rebel network? and what exactly is on the list for weapons for green squad?


Human Scout 5

Still on his perch, Iggins keeps his eyes open and his mouth closed. He scans the scene, his eyes moving but his gun still.


"Indeed. Let's finish with here and move on. Our objective was to shut down the shield generator. It would be best to leave it friendly to our forces - Jack, you can do that, right?
"I'll take the data pad. I'll be back down there in a minute.
"Iggins, do you see anything? It is time to regroup."


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1
Captain Quan Jenkins wrote:

"Okay. Great job, Pvt Jack. Welcome to the team. We can use your skills indeed. Any time I can I can give you hand as well.

"Let's scavenge what we can. Manus, do you think we can get the rocket launcher off these things, and be able to use it independently."

Aid Another, Mechanics check.
Success!

Not sure; lemme give it a look..."


Knowledge: Technology: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Mechanics: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 2 = 20


There is only static on the rebel frequencies as Ianthé's program continues to block rebel frequencies.

The list of weapons checked out by the rebel squad is fairly standard gear. Blasters, Grenades and Blast helmet and vests. Enough gear to deck put a squad of twenty or so.

Manus carefully approaches one of the stationary droids and inspects the rocket launcher. It would be fairly easy to remove the tube itself but all the electronics systems and the power source are buried in the guts of the droid. It wouldn't be impossible to do but it's going to take some time. Possibly more than you have.

As Jenkins heads down to join the rest of the team Iggins spots some Rebel soldiers a few blocks to the east, darting from cover to cover heading towards the shield generator complex.

A low droning announces the arrival the imperial troop shuttles entering the atmosphere.


Human Scout 5

"Heads up, squad. We have rebels to the East, heading inbound, trying to be stealthy. Shall I fire a burst into their area, keep their heads down?"


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

Ah crap. calahan mutters to himself
Alright ladies, on your feet. We move out in 30 seconds. Jenkins, we will meet you on the southern side of this complex. Te, I want you on point. Then Manus, Rolin, I'll bring up the rear. Iggins, I like your idea. Pin the rebels.
Spinning around, Calahan chambers a fresh grenade in the launcher. oh, and te, could you kill the jamming? I'd like to hear how the battle goes since our army is inbound.


Female Human

While the team was working to secure and consolidate, she was tagging the Shield Generator's activation to a passcode, and left it on her 'pad, to be submitted upon request once their op was over. Calahan's voice came through her helmet, and she shook her head, her the fingers of one hand working over her pad along with facial cues in her helmet to sort out any cameras that might be connected to the system. As it was, she was prepping a map with indicators for the rebel squad once she got a good fix on their location.
"That's a negative Dirty.. That was my squad's primary objective, and it was completed as ordered."

She did sound partially distracted, however, crouched by cover just in case.
"However, we do have two droids that might serve as a bit of firepower. If anyone wants to take a minute to improve their condition, I'll see if we can't arrange some cover fire."
Use Computer:1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 15 + 2 = 35
Secondary Roll if necessary:1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 15 + 2 = 25-- Master Slicer reroll:1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 15 + 2 = 31
Searching for street camera feeds to correlate with the HUD and overlay to track and mark rebel positions


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

Ah. I didnt know. I was thinking it was your local jammer. Good work
listening to Jack talk bout spending another minute messing with droids, Calahan cuts in.
If you can do it while you walk, fine. If not, then so be it. I want this squad well away from this death trap, since there are no other exits than the one right here he says, sweeping his hand to the gaping hole that the land speeder created.
So get ready to move out


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1
Ianthé Jack wrote:


"However, we do have two droids that might serve as a bit of firepower. If anyone wants to take a minute to improve their condition, I'll see if we can't arrange some cover fire."

"Sorry, but we don't have the time to fix them up, and I definitely don't have the time to extract the missile launchers. They'll have to do in their current condition." Standing back up, Manus readies his rifle, and is set to get moving.


Female Human

"Roger that. Powering them up."

With the processes for the other things she had doing, she flicked a command at the droids to power up, and then started whatever self-repair processes that could be managed. It was a bit tricky, figuring how to route their targeting through their IFF signal in case they crossed another squad, but having a digital 'echo' coming from the squad ought to not matter too much, given that the droids were not likely to last long.

A series of taps shunted the datapad's control to her helmet, so she could keep her hands free for the small tasks-- days spent before drop fiddling with the pad/helmet interface helped-- and she rose, shrugging her shoulders back and readying her carbine.

"Ready when you are, Ramrod."


"Some cover fire from Iggins and the droids would be great. I agree that this is a death trap. With the droids active and acting on our behalf we can sneak off to somewhere else and take a moment to use the medpacs.
"So, let's get out of here. Jack, activate the droids. Iggins, give the rebels something to think about. Calahan lead us on to a foxhole we can use for a minute or two. Then on to capture some rebels."

Trust Talent to Té (extra standard action)


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

roger that jenkins. As i said earlier, Jack on point, Manus, Rolin, and then myself. Keep your intervals to at least 5 meters apart. No need for a grenade to take out 2 of us.

Walking up the wall opening, Calahan waves the group past, pausing them to ensure a 5 to 7 meter spread is set between the soldiers, and slapping them on the back and muttering words of encouragement for each persons ears alone.


Human Scout 5

"Aye Captain, one burst of fire, then should I join you or stay up here to cover the advance?"

Iggins flips his rifle to Autofire and sights down the alley at the rebel advance. He aims to the area he saw the last activity, mainly trying to make the Rebels nervous and slow their advance.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 3d12 + 2 ⇒ (9, 5, 4) + 2 = 20


"Join us as quickly as possible, Iggins. I'd hate to lose another man because he was left alone. Besides, we will need your firepower no doubt."


Female Human

Of all the things that the squad did, this was something that she disliked. Point was not somewhere that she could take a second to identify what they were facing, and get a bigger picture of things to know just where to apply her skills, though it may take a minute.

So she raised her carbine to her shoulder, and moved out.
Stealth:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19, Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Iggins sprays the advancing rebels position with a burst of laser fire as they try to move quietly from cover to cover. It works a treat sending them diving to the ground and rolling behind cover. Several heads pop out from behind cover trying to spot where the shots came from.

As squad Ramrod moves off to find a quiet spot to plan their next move the drone from above becomes louder and the pitch increases. The troop carriers scream over head firing bursts of laser at any viable targets before dropping off squads of stormtroopers and regular army troops. The cities streets are filled with the sound of blasters and explosions.

What exactly are the droids orders?

Dmg Taken:
Crab Droid right: 67
Crab Droid left: 61


Handing over the bandolier to Calahan Rolin shrugs and looks the squad over, seeing if anyone is more injured than they give out to be. Seeing nothing that strikes him he takes up his place in the line and moves out with the squad.

stealth 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18
Perception 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24


Human Scout 5

Having fired, Iggins moves quietly and stealthily down from his perch so as not to reveal himself to the rebels and to keep them guessing. Stealth 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24

Once down, he joins up with the group, telling the Captain, "Sir, the rebels have been spooked. I may have bought us a moment, but they will recover shortly."


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1

"Roger that," Manus briskly says as he raises his rifle and heads on out.


Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


[ooc]Jenkins has taken 38 damage, of 53.[ooc]
"Have you got a medpac there for me, Doc?"


"Yes sir. Step right up."

Treat injury; first aid 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 15 + 2 = 32 for 22 hp to Jenkins.
Might as well do one on myself as well. 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 15 + 2 - 5 = 29 for 19 hp to Rolin.
I'm down to 3 med packs, one each for Calahan, Ianthé and Iggins.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

bah, dont worry about me. ive only got a scratch.

hold up doc. lets get to a secure location before you treat jenkins. scanning the street, he sees a simple shop with small front windows and door. there. let's set up in there so rolin can work on jenkins and we can plan the next stage.

marking the shop on the teams map, calahan leads the squad to the shop. A simple slam from his shoulder and rifle easily smash open the door.

te, manus, sweep the building, and secure the back door. Let me know what you see out the back. iggins, setup on that window there. should be able to scan both sides of the street from there. Rolin, carry on

Moving up to the door, calahan pulls out a canteed and sips water, being very relaxed, like a coiled spring ready to be released.


"Good job, Calahan.
"Rolin, let me know when you see that everyone is ready to move on. We don't move out till you say everyone is good to go."

Nice work Calahan. I'd forgotten about securing a space. Sort of thought we'd done it already.


"Yes sir. I'll look over two of you at a time, so as we don't leave ourselves without lookouts sir. Manus! Up front and center. You too sir." Rolin unslings his medpack and fishes out his surgery tools, making Manus and Jenkins sit down he unwraps their worst wounds and sprays them with anti-ceptics before sewing them together and applying the bandages again.

Heal Damage on Manus take 10 = 25 for 10 hp back to Manus.
Heal damage to Jenkins take 10 = 25 for 5 hp back to Jenkins.

Satisfied he pats them on the back and sends them off.

"Calahan! Get your sorry hide over here! Jack! You too." Despite grunts and grumbles and tough-guy routines to last Rolin's the better part of a lifetime he goes through the same routine with the next pair.

Heal damage for Calahan take 10 = 25 for 20 hp back, wow Calahan has a crazy high constitution score O.o color me impressed.
Heal damage for Jack take 10 = 25 for 10 hp back.

"Iggins." he mics Iggins when finished with Jack and Calahan. "I need you down here." he mics and waits for the sniper to appear, using the time to sew a cut on his gut.

Just for looks, Rolin is at full hp.

When the overtly cautious sniper peeks his head through the door Rolin waves him over and goes through the same routine with him, surprised to find the sniper apparently unscathed. "Your one lucky bastard Iggins, you know that?"

Satisfied he's done all he can he mics the captain. "Good to go sir, I've done what I can. Calahan, Iggins and Jack have yet to need stimulants and pain killers, the rest of you will just have to suck it up if you get shot again. If I give you any more your heart will stop or a vein will explode in your head. Nothing I can do for you in either case."


I'm pretty sure Iggins has taken some damage?

The troop moves quickly through the streets the clanking of the droids following along behind, finding a quiet corner of the city Calahan points out a dark shop window and the building is quickly secured. A gadget store of sorts selling Holovid players, recorders and a variety of other things. Rolin sets about stitching and bandaging and removing shrapnel from his companions. It takes some time to patch every one up and by the time he's done it's almost been an hour.

Mechanics DC18:
It wouldn't be difficult to rig up a long range comlink using parts from all these gadgets.

Once the once the building is found to be empty of unfriendlies.

Perception DC25:
There's a large hidden trap door in the shops loading dock/storage area out the back. Designed to blend into the floor it's not something you'd expect to see in an ordinary gadget store. It doesn't seem to have any controls, perhaps it just lifts out like a crude smugglers compartment.


Mechanics
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Perception
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Curiosity gets the better of the captain and he takes a look around the store. He calls Calahan, Manus, Tè and Iggins over to where he has found a trap-door.
"Manus, see if you rig together a long-range commlink. I think that the parts on the second shelf should help, and rip apart anything else you need to get anything else you need. The rest of you should try to get some rest." he winks at them in a very obvious manner.

As he speaks he motions for silence. He points to Calahan, then outlines the trapdoor with his finger. He then holds his own rifle to his shoulder and then points to Tė then Calahan then Iggins in order before waving them to move though the trapdoor.

Jenkins is trying to use his conversation with Manus as a cover as he instructs his team to go explore the trapdoor. Deception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19


With the heavy plate in the floor slide aside a dark staircase heads down into an absolutely pitch black basement. Even the vision enhancement of your helmets can't pick up enough light to help.

Perception DC18:
you catch a slight whimper from the darkness as the 'lid' is removed from the floor.


Female Human

With a bit of space to breathe, when Ianthé gets a chance, she moved one droid in to see what repairs she could get done in the time they had, all the things that the droid's self-repair could not manage. Unfortunately, she could barely even get over to the droid before the captain's actions got her attention, and she sighed within her helmet, shouldering her carbine as she followed orders.
Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Stopping on the steps as she noted the lack of visibility, she waved the others off. One hand went to her utility belt for one of the mini-lights, taking it as she held it in her fist, bracing the carbine over her forearm, moving once she could make out things down there.


Human Scout 5

Iggins rejoins the group, nodding at Doc and telling him in a low voice, "I've injuries, but nothing serious. Save the meds for later."


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

Bracing his blaster on his hip, calahan motions for te to head down, since his rifle is to big for such a small place.

Watching Jack move about in front of him, Calahan cannot help but whistle in an appreciative manner. something about a woman in armor ...


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1

"Got it," Manus says in response to the Captain's orders; pulling all of the needed pieces off of the shelves before attempting to jury-rig a com-link together.

Mechanics: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

"Sorry sir, but I seem to be missing one or two important components..."


rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 19

Manus sets about constructing a comm powerful enough to reach into orbit. It's slow going as he heas to strip down other gadgets to get some of the parts but he finds what he needs and begins to assemble the comlink.

Jenkins and Calahan stand out in the loading dock covering Ianthé as she heads down the stairs. With her glowrod in hand she can make out a large storage area down below with rows of racking supporting crates of various sizes. You estimate it's size is at least as big as the floor dimensions of the building above. All is quiet down in this 'basement' not even the scampering of the Dempar (tiny reptilian scavengers native to Yolan) can be heard.

Ianthé Perception DC 19:
As you survey the basement storage area you see a flicker of movement from the far corner.

The stairway is wide enough to accommodate a repulsor sled for moving cargo.


Cleaning and putting away his utensils Rolin suddenly notices the quiet of the squad, the chatter seemed strained, forced. Somthing was going on. Laying down his needle and the anti-septic he pulls out his pistol and goes to find the squad.

Coming up from behind he gives a click through his helment mic to indicate his arrival.


Human Scout 5

Iggins comes up slowly behind the group, his rifle once more switched to single shot, scanning the basement and keeping his sense alert.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

hearing the movement behind him, Calahan shifts his head and sees Rolin and Iggins moving up. Grunting in disgust he mics quietly to them
We got this. Iggins, get back to the front. Rolin, cover the rear. We do not want any surprises walking in on us.

351 to 400 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / StarWars Imperial Commandos, A Deepening Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.