Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

StarWars Imperial Commandos, A Deepening Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Kip84

You have been selected from various divisions of the Imperial Army to form a new commando unit to spearhead battles, investigate rebel sleeper cells, and control and react to rebel terrorism in the core worlds.


151 to 200 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Human Scout 5

HP:35/52

Iggins grimaces as the blast tears across his body, nearly sending his system into shock. He grits his teeth and sets himself. He lines up his shot on R3, aiming carefully through the pain. He breathes, holding his breath, ignoring the furor around him.

He fires.

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Damage: 3d12 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1, 7) + 3 = 13


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

a big grin on his face, calahan chimes back at jenkins i thought you'd never ask


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

alright men listen up. Jenkins and Rolins have to help Nailis, since hes a bullet magnet at the moment. that leaves it up to us men to clear the bunker. Manus, Iggins, listen up. Im going to push those bunks up out of the way, you two go in, and lay some supressive fire so i dont get shot up. Once in, slide to the right. ill go the left and flank them. Press them hard. Make them wish their father hated their mother. Dropping the grenade launcher (which is on a sling around his shoulder) once he hears confirmation of the orders, Calahan leaps up and charges the bunks, dropping his shoulder into them and shoving them back.

1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 + (4) = 18

not sure if i can use my level for this kind of check, but if not, then just subtract 2


Just butting in incase Manus decides to delay till after Calahan moves the bunks. I'll Resolve everyone elses actions and make the Rebels actions after Manus posts. With a super human effort Calahan scrambles over the bunker and shoulder charges the bunks heaving his whole weight behind them he manages to push them back 3 meters! Bunks end up in F9, Calahan is in G9.


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1

Nope, got 11 hp to go before below half hit points. Also, I'll have just gotten to one knee, if that's alright.

Listening to the battle-hardened veteran's plan, Manus simply says, "Roger" before moving in and opening up on the rebels along the way.

Move to H9, autofire centered at the intersection of C/D 5/6 in order to hit them all.
Attack Roll (+1 to hit if the Insight is still going): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 - 5 = 13
Damage Roll: 3d8 + 1 ⇒ (5, 4, 6) + 1 = 16


Iggins aims carefully at the rebel to his right breathing the practiced in out of a sniper he calmly pulls the trigger, blam the bolt takes the soldier high on his head knocking his helmet clean off.

Risking life and limb (although possibly only his prosthetic ones) The Doc dives across the line of fire rolling to his knees he grabs Nalis under the arms carefully and drags him behind the safety of the bunker.

Jenkins orders Calahan to lead the assault on the AA turret and moves around the bunker to help Rolin patch up Nalis.

Calahan shouts his orders through the comm. Then with a super human effort Calahan scrambles over the bunker and shoulder charges the bunks heaving his whole weight behind them he manages to push them back 3 meters!

"Roger" says Manus before bravely charging in behind Calahan Spraying the rebels position with laser sending the rebels diving behind the tables to avoid being hit.

They pop up one by one and shoot at the most obvious target... the massive armoured form of Calahan! Zap Zap Zap.

Ro
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
3d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 2, 7) + 3 = 19

R1
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
3d8 + 1 ⇒ (6, 8, 3) + 1 = 18

R3
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
3d8 + 1 ⇒ (8, 8, 7) + 1 = 24

But the shaken rebels are having trouble aiming and all the blaster bolts go wide or hit the bunks.

<MAP>

Initiative Order:

Calahan
Manus
Rebels
Iggins<------
Jenkins
Doc Rolin
Nalis

Ro Hit 14
R1 Hit 26
R3 Hit 27


Here! Hold this!" Rolin barks at Jenkins, pressing the medpack into his arms. Laying Nailis out flat he feels him up and looks over his wounds through his armor. Locating the place the sharpnel seemed the most concentrated he peels off his armor to get to it, pulling out tweezers, synthe skin and disinfectants he cleans and dresses the wound as best and fast he can, repeating the process with his blaster burns as well, all the wile barking at Jenkins how to assist.

Satisfied the dressings will hold he rams a stimpack into his thigh to bring him right back to consciousness.

Treat Injury, assuming Jenkines Aids; 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 + 15 = 29 for 19 hp regained and Nalis can't benefit from first aid for 24 hrs.

Grabbing Nails by the shoulder when he comes rushing back to consciousness he tries to keep him calm. "You stay safe soldier! We nearly lost you there!" he screams into his face.


I've lost track here, sorry.
Has the doc taken his extra standard action he requested?
Is that Iggins turn at th top of this page?
Am I aiding Doc on this turn, or my previous?
Did I get enough sleep last night?
.
My action this turn - assuming Nalis is on his feet, AND assuming I have already done my aiding, which I probably haven't (spoilered in case I haven't)

Spoiler:

Move to I10 so I can maintain line of sight to the team.
this grants a +1 bonus to all attack rolls

"Good work Doc.
"Nalis, get back in there and give 'em hell. Nothing says Revenge better than a well-aimed blaster rifle. "

Trust talent: give Nalis an extra standard action to get back into combat, perhaps using his second wind first.


@ Jenkins: My apologies. Last round you have an extra action to Rolin. So he was able to drag Nalis away from the gunfire and grenades. This round could be spent however you like, though I believe ( Correct me if I'm wrong) Rolin has added your +2 assist into his Treat Injury roll. If you still wish to assist the Doc use your roll from last round.


Aid Another it is, using previous roll. We need all the hp we can muster.

"Good work Doc.
"Nalis, get back in there and give 'em hell. Nothing says Revenge better than a well-aimed blaster rifle. " "

Move to I10 so I can maintain line of sight to the team.
this grants a +1 bonus to all attack rolls


Due to First Aid being a full round action Nalis can begin acting again next round.

Initiative Order:

Calahan <-----
Manus
Rebels
Iggins
Jenkins
Doc Rolin
Nalis


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

sucking in a lung full of air, Calahan talks over the comms
Jenkins, Nalis, when your done holding hands, how bout you come join us men in the fight. Rolin, cover our 6
Pulling out a stun grenade, Calahan lobs it over the barrier to land at the feet of a rebel schmuck.

grenade toss1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 8 + (6) = 25
stun damage 4d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 2, 2) = 8 wow, what a crap total.

Iggins, get in here. Cover the stairs.


Oops I've skipped Iggins by accident. Please make your actions Iggins and Manus.


Human Scout 5

HP: 35/52

Iggins watches the burly former Seargeant barrel into the room, clearing the road as it were. He nods at the suggestion of watching the stairs and trots into the room, moving over to the Stairs to gain some cover. (H-6)

In the meantime he fires off a quick shot at the Officer. Nothing fancy, he sniffs with disdain, certainly not up to his usual precision standards.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 plus FP: 1d6 ⇒ 3 = 22
Damage: 3d12 + 3 ⇒ (8, 10, 4) + 3 = 25


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1

Arming a frag grenade, Manus tosses a frag grenade over the barrier, following Harry's stun grenade.

Frag Grenade to C/D 5/6
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 2) = 9


Iggins dashes into the room taking cover as best he can behind the stair rail. He fires off a quick shot at the rebel in the officers uniform. The bolt hits the officers armoured vest burning a hole straight through. The bolt knocking him back a step.

Jenkins helps Rolin passing him tools and syntheskin etc. Sorry no movement as treat injury is a full round.

The Doc shoves a Medpac at Jenkins and barks orders pulling shrapnel from wounds and applying syntheskin over his wounds and burns then Jabs him with a stim shot.

Nalis comes around pain floods his senses all be it greatly reduced. Nalis can act this coming round.

Calahan lobs a stun grenade over the rebels cover and a concussive wave of blue energy washes over them but doesn't seem to have much effect and leaves Calahan cursing the cheap ass imperial munitions.

Gil follows suit with a frag grenade 'Boom' Shrapnel rips into the rebels blood flows from several large wounds on the soldiers they're barely holding in to consciousness.

The Officer looks at his men knowing what is coming Imminent death he yells over the sound of explosions and blaster fire "Come on men, make the imperial bastards pay dearly!"
He fires his rifle at Calahan and so does one of the soldiers R1 the other soldier fires at Iggins. Zap Zap Zap

Ro 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
3d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 4, 4) + 3 = 15

R1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
3d8 + 3 ⇒ (5, 4, 7) + 3 = 19

R3 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
3d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3, 5) + 3 = 14

Calahan takes 19 Dmg

<MAP>

Initiative Order:

Calahan
Manus
Rebels
Iggins <-----
Jenkins
Doc Rolin
Nalis

Ro: 47 -1 Condition.
R1: 39
R3: 40

As always you can post out of order if you like.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

how is it i got hit? you said that r1 was shooting at iggins?

shouting over the commsboy, this would be alot easier if we had a missle launcher. Manus, Iggins, calm yourselves and fire true. Iggins, hit the officer, manus, hit the guy on the right.

two swifts to aim. standard to fire full auto. can i still get a move action in? if so, how far could i move?
attk 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 8 + (3) = 16
dmg 3d12 + 1 ⇒ (5, 11, 2) + 1 = 19

force points 4/7


Calahan:
Sorry that should read:
He fires his rifle at Calahan and so does one of the soldiers R1. The other soldier R3, fires at Iggins. Zap Zap Zap

Did you mean two swift actions to brace? Either way each round you get a swift action, a move action (which can be downgraded to a swift) and a standard action (which can be downgraded to a move or a swift).

Bracing pg.156 reduces the Autofire penalty to attack rolls by 3 (-5 becomes -2 penalty)
(It's under a heading 'Autofire-only weapons' but as a house rule I allow it to be used with any rifle that has a stock.)
Aiming provides no bonus to area attacks... (it might not say that in your book. It was erratted.)

Just so you know 16 hits the two soldiers.

Also lol at the missile launcher quip.

The bunks are difficult terrain each square cost two movement. Humans have a movement of six.


Human Scout 5

Iggins scowls, but aims calmly at the Officer, lining up his shot. He breathes, holds it and fires.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Damage: 3d12 + 3 ⇒ (6, 11, 9) + 3 = 29
Crit Damage: 3d12 + 3 ⇒ (10, 6, 3) + 3 = 22

"Former Sergeant Callahan: I'm not sure if you've noticed, but calm is what I do. And I haven't missed yet."


Bzaap Iggins aims carefully an shoots the officer in the recently made hole in his armour. The bolt burns straight through the man and he collapses on the ground as still as a rock.

Calahan:
It seems I forgot your cover bonus last night. Never mind that 19 Dmg. Sorry


Rolin makes his way to the entrance, ready to jump in if needed.

Move to I 11 and hold.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

smiling to himself, calahan piques back to iggins at least i was a Sergeant, not some new private stuck suckling on his momma's -he cuts off, unloading again on the rebels.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Jenkins! Manus! You two still on the honeymoon, or do you wish to join us in here? he radios the two.


Bzaap Iggins aims carefully an shoots the officer in the recently made hole in his armour. The bolt burns straight through the man and he collapses on the ground as still as a rock.

Calahan unloads a barrage of blaster bolts at the rebels, who do their best to take cover but it's no good as the tables finally succumb to all the baster fire and the red bolts burst through hitting both the remaining soldiers who drop to the floor.

Upstairs the turret control room, full of computer banks, is unoccupied except for a small maintenance droid that squeals and runs to a corner when you enter. There's a munitions cabinet that is mostly empty. 5 power packs, a blaster rifle, 4 stun grenades and 2 frag grenades. Usable gear stripped from the dead rebels includes 5 blaster carbines, 4 frag grenades and the officer carried a vibrosword.

The downstairs room seems to have been a living quarters for on duty soldiers, some bunks for night shift, tables and chairs


"Okay, well done men. Calahan, you'd make a great leader if you could ever handle the fact that there is always someone with a higher rank.
"Manus, get started on planting some explosives. We need this thing to be inoperable. We can use the blast as a means to get through the wall. Perhaps someone can give you a hand. "
 
Someone else trained in mechanics?  
"Nalis, we have less than a minute to scavenge some more Intel from these computers. I help as I can. 
"The rest of you need to gather up that which will be useful, and ensure that we aren't trapped in here, that we have a safe escape route back through hat door. "

Aid Another - Use Computer: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 

Sorry, I missed a post. I've had a very full day.  


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

calahan grins at jenkins bah, they take to long. ha ha ha]/b] calahan laughs.

laying out all the gear on the floor for visual inventory, calahan rattles it all off.
[b]ok, so we got 10 power packs, 4 stun grenades, 6 frag grenades, 5 carbines, and a blaster rifle and a vibrosword.
thinking for a moment, he begins to hand out the supplies
manus, here is a power pack and a frag.
iggins, power pack and stun
Nailis, power pack and stun
rolin, here is a carbine with 2 power packs and a stun. No arguements, just take it. If it gets thick, we will need the extra firepower before we need a medic
Jenkins, if you want, have the sword, but here is a power pack and 2 frags. Just remember to push the arming button. he winks at jenkins
Ill gear up the rest, and will hand out as we go. Let me know whenever you burn up a cell, i can replace it easily enough.

i say 10 power packs because of the 5 in the carbines found on the rebels. If someone wants something else, or more let me know.


If Rolin's face wasn't covered by a helm Calahan would probably have a field day with the variety of expressions that run across it in the few seconds that pass before he accepts the rifle silently. Ranging from outrage to desperation Rolin knows he'll be able to carry it without too much trouble but still feels uncertain about carrying it because of the added weight and the fact that he'll need both hands to use it. He didn't like to use his artificial hand too much. It still brought him ghost pains.

Taking the rifle and power packs he nods in acknowledgement and puts the packs and stun grenade in his belt before checking the rifle's condition and ammo.


Human Scout 5

Aid another: Mechanics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

"On it, sir. Oh and Former Sergeant Callahan: It was your mother I was suckling. She sends her regards."


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

cackling with good humor, calahan lands heavy slaps onto iggins back. oh thats good. very funny. ill have to make sure to tell your mom that she raised you with a good sense of humor.

looking at jenkins, he asks, so whats the plan? we blowing a hole in the wall and going in that way?

DM, time check. also, is the AA bunker under the shield or no? and does this banker have a radio that can send a signal out to an orbiting ship? also, do the rebels have any radios on them?


Cpt Jenkins passes out orders and then heads up stairs to see what information the computer banks will yield.

Iggins looks to Manus ready to help with setting the explosives.

Calahan checks his wrist crono after passing out the gear 1903 this gives you 27 minutes to get to the shield generator and disable it. Yes the turret is under the shield. Yes the bunker has a long range comms unit but it's built into the stationary computer banks, a technician could remove it and get it functioning separately with a few hours work that you simply don't have. Yes the rebels have comlinks but not a sound comes over one of them.


"Nalis! Manus! Move it. We don't have all day."

The cranky-officer side of Quan's personality starts to show through.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

hmmm...
picking up a rebel radio, calahan studies it for a moment before bringing it to Jenkins attention. we got comms of the rebel network. ill set it to cycle the frequencies and we should be able to hear some chatter soon, especially once the other teams bust through. Its too bad that we to blow this station, cuz we could make a radio jammer using their own long range radio. scratching his chin, he looks around at everyone else, respect in his eyes.

so whats next, jenkins? where to? got a route picked out? or perhaps a map that to look at?


"Where to? That's easy. I've every confidence that Manus will blow this AA apart so thoroughly that we'll have a new hole in the wall.
"Don't you ever listen, Calahan, when someone in rank is talking to you?"

Colonel Cal Delmont:
Colonel Delmont looks around the room at the soldiers who've just entered. "Good everyone's arrived, At ease Gentlemen, take a seat." he takes out a code cylinder and activates the Holovid. "Let's get down to business. We've been monitoring some Rebel activity in an outer rim system named Yolan. Yolan 2 is a quiet planet that has supplied the Empire with agricultural goods and easily mined Duralloy Ore for years. It seems the Rebels have been giving the inhabitants military training. Your Mission is as follows," He clicks a button on his code cylinder and the Holovid projects a tactical map "as you can see on this map they have added some anti aircraft turrets onto the old city walls, there are three in total. Each of these is protected by a dug-in bunker. You and two other squads will take one turret each and neutralize it, if you set enough explosives you should be able to blow a decent hole through the wall. This is your planned entry into the city. From there you'll need to locate their shield generator and take it out of commission. I'll leave the method up to you. This will allow us to begin landing the main force into the city. While they stage a large battle you will be slipping past the enemy lines, locating the rebel headquarters and capturing their leaders. Any questions?


Finding himself without a job Rolin takes it upon himself to watch the door for hostiles. Taking up position in the door frame he presses up against it to present as small a target as he can and looks out over the field they just crossed.

"Any sign that they got out a warning? They'd be stupid not to, but you never know what these scum can get into their heads. If anything."

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Stealth 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1

Looking up as people are calling his name, Manus pulls himself together as he has not had much actual combat experience, mainly being stationed at bases and on starships where his technical knowledge is most useful.
Taking a look around, Manus approaches the best target to absolutely wreck the AA turret (probably a load-bearing wall) and carefully pulls out an explosive charge and detonator.

"Alright, everybody get out of the way; once this blows you want to get through the hole ASAP, because this place will probably be coming down."
Taking Iggin's advice for where to place the charge, Manus places the charge against the wall and secures it with plenty of mesh tape from his utility belt before arming it and backing up, detonator in hand.

I'm assuming that I'd have Mesh Tape in my Utility belt; I mean, it is only 5 credits...
Also, I don't need to roll to place the detonator since I have a +15 to the roll and it is a DC 10 roll.

Mechanics Check to place the device: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 15 + 2 = 37


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1

Making sure that no one is in the way, Manus quickly says, "You might want to look away," before he sets off the explosive.

Meeting the DC 35, the charge does triple damage. And with my Demolitionist talent, that is a 36d6 blast that ignores the wall's Damage Reduction.
Damage to the wall: 36d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2, 3, 1, 5, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 5, 3, 1, 4, 1, 6, 5, 4, 6, 2, 2, 2, 4, 6, 5, 2, 2) = 106


36d6 damage! ...and he says "Look away!"
Jenkins dives to the floor behind something big and solid.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

im sorry, you said something, jenkins?

soooo...the tactical map is just a map showing an AA gun, not a map of city. i had thought that nailis had downloaded a tactical map of the city before dustoff?

hearing Manus' warning, Calahan just stands there, looking at everyone crouch. its a directional charge, ladies.

36d6 damage...Wait, so we are sitting in the aa bunker where manus is hooking up some explosives that are blowing a hole in the city wall? aren't these the same explosives that blew up the shield relay on Endor? If so...we might want to be VERY far away from it when it blows.


M Human Scoundrel 3/Scout 1/Soldier 1

5 ft radius; the blast at Endor would be because of all of the secondary explosions. Also, the Mechanics check is more along the lines of finding the ideal spot to place the charge for maximum effect, which would probably cover secondary explosions.


Also on Endor didn't they use a whole bunch?

Nalis follows the captain upstairs and powers up a computer terminal. A message box on the screen asks for his military designation and access codes, ignoring this he logs in through a system back door 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34 then as the networks security systems start tracking the unauthorised access. He systematically shuts each defence down. 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36 Then he sets about finding any information he can linking up his data pad to the terminal he downloads a little information on troop placements throughout the city and the exact locations of the shield generator and the rebels headquarters. 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31 He hands the data pad to Jenkins for analysis. Jenkins can roll a Kn: Tactics to analyse the data.

Meanwhile Rolin guards the door inspecting his newly acquired rifle. It's not in very good condition scratched and beat up you doubt it's been regularly cleaned. Typical of what you'd expect when a bunch of lowlifes get together and form an army.

Gil and Iggins spend a few moments with their heads to the walls tapping here and there to find weak points. Gil then unpacks his explosives attaching only one explosive charge at the weakest point of the back wall where the main power cables run inside the duracrete.

Everyone gets back behind the bunker before Manus hits the detonator. boooommff There's the sound of a muffled explosion and dust and a few bits of rubble fly from the doorway before two smaller secondary explosions sound as the computer banks go. Then there's a slight pause before one final explosion shakes the ground and the city wall the group sees flames erupt from over the turret. A quick inspection of the tower reveals a neat hole through the back wall into the city. There's a lot of rubble all over the floor where the second floor has caved in, and a large hole in the roof/ north second level wall where the back up generator fuel cells have exploded. It's pretty much as Manus planned. The minimal structural damage but maximum operational damage giving the squad a relatively clear path through to the city, but causing enough damage that it will take weeks of work before the turret is operational again.


Knowledge (Tactics) 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Jenkins has a quick look at Nalis' information.

"That's great. This is really good. I'll look at it again later." He seems a little distracted.

Darned fickle dice.


Regarding the new hole in the city wall, Cpt Quan Jenkins will lead the way through th hole.
Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


"Huh.. Trust these scum to skimp on the concrete, these walls are like this frakking rifle; In poor condition." Rolin scoffs as he views the destruction wrought by Manus.

"What'you got capt'n?" Rolin looks over Jenkins shoulder as he glaces through the info on the datapad.

Aid; Kn, Tactics. 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 lol! Good thing the DC is only 10 to aid.

"Looks like troop deployment, the generator layout and the headquarters location! Good job. Now we can take this fight to these rebels."

"Hows everybody holding up? Bruised and battered or ready to head out?" Rolin looks over the squad to see if anyone is hiding a serious injury he needs to check out.

Kn Tactics 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 Now might be a good time to catch a second wind if anyone needs it.
Rolin HP 34/43.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

ahhh...makes sense.

taking a moment to reload, he puts the partially spent cell into a pouch on his belt.

Seeing jenkins about ready to walk through the whole, Calahan leaps across the debris, graps the back of jenkins armor and jerks him back, away from the opening, almost throwing the man to the floor.
you dont go first, sir. calahan says and a dead serious voice. ive seen too many officers get their head blown off by wanting to go first. you can be second or third, but never first. looking at everyone staring at this, calahan gruffs out well, enough chit chat. we got things to do. my recommendation, jenkins, is that we move in pairs, providing cover to the men moving. i think the same pairs as before.


"I have a moment of wanting to Lead by example, lead from the front, and you have to interrupt that too, don't you Calahan. "
Jenkins concedes to the plan, a deep frown knotting his brow.
"Partner up, as before. No need for stun. ".

Good idea, the player takes no offence at all. One thing though, can you remind us of what partners we had...


Rolin & Calahan,
Manus & Nalis
Jenkins and Iggins were singles so I guess count as a team.

Rolin sighs heavily when he realizes he going through the hole first though he accepts his fate like a good soldier. "You looking to get the doctor shot Calahan?" he quibs as he takes up a position by the breach with Calahan and gives the ready signal.


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

hearing jenkins, calahan replies just making sure your mom keeps sending me those cookies, just like in basic. he grins.
calahan looks over the group. alright. muzzle awareness at all times, scan your sectors, and if you see anything suspicious, let us know.
moving up to the breech, calahan does a quick scan.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 perception
Looking at rolin, he chuckles at rolins comment. come on rolin, just a walk down the road. slapping him on the shoulder, he gets a little serious count to 3, then follow me.
with that, calahan jumps through the opening and sets up 10m from the breech by a corner building, scanning all around.


Jenkins checks the datapad, sifting through the information. Apart from giving the location of the rebel headquarters he's not sure how useful the information will be.

The squad looks out from Manus's handy work into the city. Sirens blare, civilians are running for cover. A voice comes over a loud speaker in the distance " The city is under attack, remain calm, seek shelter. All military personnel report to your stations " it then repeats. Jenkins moves to jump through but Calahan grabs him by the shoulder, " I've seen to many officers get their heads blown off by wanting to go first. " Jenkins and Calahan organise the squad into pairs and Calahan and the slightly reluctant Doc jump through the hole and head down the street. Followed by Jenkins and Iggins and then Manus and Nalis. As you run through the streets heading west towards the Shield generator another blast shakes the city towards the south. Smoke rises from the wall as one of the other squads blows their turret. It's quite a while before you meet any real resistance apart from the odd lone rebel you catch as they scramble to get to their posts.

When your about a block away from the generator Calahan and the Doc look around the corner to see a road block. Permacrete barriers lined up across the road with a very disorganised looking unit squabbling behind it passing out weapons, some so nervous that they almost drop their rifles as they take them. No one person is giving out orders but four of the soldiers try to be heard over each other as they each give out contrary orders. 20 soldiers none of which look like theyve seen a day of basic training stand behind the make shift barrier


Human Scout 5

"Sir, when we reach the next point of combat, shall I split off and find a good vantage point from which to fire?"


"Hey Calahan. You think you get those four with the grenade launcher?"


M elf-orc 1st cleric seperatist
quick info:
HPs 10 AC 19 F=4 R=2 W=5

too easy Calahan replies, bringing up the grenade launcher. checking that there is a grenade ready for launch, he flips the saftey off and mics to the group as a whole those pukes out there should run away like girls if we hit them hard. i'll lob grenades, everyone else spray the area once the grenade goes off.
peeking around the corner, he gets a look at where the 4 schmucks are, grins, slows his breathing, smiles at rolin, and then steps out:
There's a 211 in progress and fires.

attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
damage frag grenade 4d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 5, 3) = 17

151 to 200 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / StarWars Imperial Commandos, A Deepening Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.