Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Square Sails on the Horizon (Inactive)

Game Master Mark Sweetman

"Full sails ahead, ocean painted red when the soldiers of fortune hunt for pirates"
(Turisas - Hunting Pirates)


301 to 350 of 801 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Ulfen Bard (Skald)/1

As we are in rough shape I hate pointing this out but channel positive energy only affects either undead or the living, chosen at the time of the channel.

Round 3

Status:

HP = 10/10
AC = 16
Weapon Equipped = Battle Axe
Speed = 30'
Bardic Performance Left = 7/7
Bard Spells Known (CL 1, +2 melee touch, +2 ranged touch):
1 *DC 14 (2/day) Grease*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 *DC 13 (at will) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation*, Light, Spark*
Status Effects = Bless

Roluo steps back and supplements Ellisif's healing with his own.

5' to F8 and CLW on Gylfir for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human (Ulfen) Magus (Myrmidarch) 1

Round 3

-6 hp; healed for 6 + 2 with Fey Foundling Feat; so +2 at round end.

No time to get both... is his last thought as Gylfir drops to the ground, pierced a second time.

He is not sure if he passed out or died, but he feels the cold soil beneath him suddenly go warm. He hears a half-choked cry and opens his eyes to find himself still in the barrow, the Ancor lying on the ground beside him, and his wounds not bleeding out.

I liked the Fey Foundling as a good background feat, and figured it might help in a pinch with so few healing opportunities in the party. Just didn't suspect the pinching coming so soon.

Edit: Just saw Roluo's post, but will wait for a ruling on the channeling before readjusting hit points, as there may be skeletons in his face that he might need to deal with first.


Jorleif will move up to Gylfir and cast cure light wounds, "Sorry Gylfir for the shock this will give you, but we have no time for this to fix itself on its own"

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Primordial Ooze

We'll call this a DM's mistake and let it stand - so just this once it affects both the undead and healing.


Round 4

Black Úlfarr moves up to the space vacated by Roluo F7 and swings at the remaining skeleton.
Attack (Heavy Flail, Bless) 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10

He mutters a curse as he is thrown off balance in his attempt to aid his allies. Surtr rushes up to join him and flashes his jaws at the new threat. E6, incurs an AoO
Attack (Bite, Bless) 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Status:

Black Úlfarr
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14..(+4 Armor, +2 Dex)
hp 11/11
Attack Heavy Flail +5 (1d10+6/19-20/x2, Disarm, Trip)
Effects Bless

Surtr
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12. . (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 17/17
Attack Bite +2 (1d6+1/20/x2)
Effects Bless


Primordial Ooze

Both Úlfarr's and Surtr's attempts to strike are in vain...
AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
...though Surtr manages to avoid the spear thrust at him. The draugr then focuses upon Úlfarr...
Spear: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
...though the spear is turned by his armor.

The revenant at barrow's end turns to face you with two bloodied bodies at his feet. Sword held before it and ready in a warrior's stance it challenges "Kör medan du fortfarande andas. Jag skall bespara er ... fast jag hålla dessa." clearly indicating the bodies of Kjell and Torgeir at his feet.
The dead one seems poised for action...
Kör medan du fortfarande andas. Jag skall bespara er ... fast jag hålla dessa - Run while you still draw breath. I will spare you... though I keep these

Action Tracker (Round 4): Kjell, Úlfarr and Surtr, Torgeir, Aptrgangr, Jorleif, Gylfir, Ellisif and Kitta, Roluo

Damage Tracker:
Revenant - 18
Dead - F,6 - 3

Map


Jorleif not understanding what is being said and unable to help attack anything will step back to F9 and retrieve his bow and put it away keeping his Heavy Mace out for now.


Male Human (Ulfen) Magus (Myrmidarch) 1

Round 4

Clasping his weapon again, Gylfir gives a wide swing at the legs of the final skeletal warrior to give himself space to get up. Fighting Defensively -4 to hit/+2 AC

Defensive Blessed Prone Attack -> 1d20 - 4 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) - 4 + 3 + 1 - 4 = 0

Prone attack and then standing up at AC 19 for the round.


Two Handed Fighter/4; AC: 21; HP: 47/47; F: +6, R: +4, W: +1; Init: +3; Perc: +1

Round 4, HP:-1/13, dying

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 - 1 = 10

Did someone channel healing that reached me?

STABLE


Round 5

"Like hell we're leaving them. I'll be with you next." Black Úlfarr swings his flail at the skeleton again, aiming for the creatures midsection.
Attack (Heavy Flail, Bless) 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15
Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Assuming that finishes the last skeleton, he moves forward to F3
"Surtr, grab his leg and put him down!"

Surtr races forward to attack the revenant. E1 if he can do it without provoking. E3 if that is not a reasonable move for Surtr or if it provokes. Again, Surtr snaps at an undead's legs, trying to bring it down.
Attack (Bite, Bless) 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 1 = 21 +2 if flanking
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Trip 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6 +2 if flanking
Trip 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9 +2 if flanking
Two trip attempts since Black Úlfarr is threatening (not that it seems to be doing us much good.


Primordial Ooze

Kitta gets to her feet and looks first to her charge, before looking towards the barrow's head with an intent to support you. Ellisif is drained from the energy that pulsed from her and is looking faint.

Roluo still has a Round 4 action pending - which may affect Úlfarr's actions. Will wait on that before updating for Roluo, Ulfarr and the revenant.
Kjell - the channeled energy didn't quite reach yourself and Torgeir, so you're still down and out for now.

Action Tracker (Round 4): Kjell, Úlfarr and Surtr, Torgeir, Aptrgangr, Jorleif, Gylfir, Ellisif and Kitta, Roluo


Male Ulfen Bard (Skald)/1

Round 4

Status:

HP = 10/10
AC = 16
Weapon Equipped = Battle Axe
Speed = 30'
Bardic Performance Left = 7/7
Bard Spells Known (CL 1, +2 melee touch, +2 ranged touch):
1 1/2 *DC 14 (2/day) Grease*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 *DC 13 (at will) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation*, Light, Spark*
Status Effects = Bless

Roluo waits for the skeleton to drop before moving forward.

"Stand firm brothers!"

Will ready an action to move to D3 as soon as the skeleton drops, eating an AoO if Acrobatics 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 fails.

Curse the Skald Archetype for not having Inspire Courage! :P


Primordial Ooze

With a hearty grunt of exertion, Úlfarr bisects the remaining draugr at the waist causing it to fall to the ground. He then approaches the revenant who lashes out as he closes...
Readied attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Crit confirm...: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Ouch!
...a brutal rising slice that opens Úlfarr across the chest and sends him to the earth beside his fellow vikingr.

Loyal Surtr keens as his master falls, dancing around the aptrgangr to strike at it's achilles. The vargr's jaw closes on the dead one's leg, but the teeth leave no mark and the revenant remains standing.

Roluo closes with the revenant safely.

Action Tracker (Round 5): Kjell, Úlfarr, Aptrgangr, Surtr, Roluo, Torgeir, Jorleif, Gylfir, Ellisif and Kitta

Initiative order has modified a bit as readied actions went off. You guys are up again...
I know I've got the revenant sitting off the grid a bit, so I've adjusted position of Ulfarr and Roluo - leaving one slot available at the front (two if you stand astride Ulfarr) for melee.

Updated Map


Male Human (Ulfen) Magus (Myrmidarch) 1

Round 5

depending on Jorlif's actions....but this laves room for him if he wishes to move up.

With the path clear and another companion down, Gylfir moves up taking advantage of the distraction of the wolf (flanking with Surtr, stpping over Ulfarr).

Flanking Blessed +1 attack -> 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 26
+1 maul damage -> 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 + 1 = 9

Status: AC 17; HP 11; Blessed


Primordial Ooze

Gylfir's ancor crunches heavily into the revenant, putting a sizable dent in the side of it's breastplate and likely cracking ribs beneath. A low moan can be heard issuing from the creature, as the bite of the enchanted iron pains it deeply.

Action Tracker (Round 5): Kjell, Úlfarr, Aptrgangr, Surtr, Roluo, Torgeir, Jorleif, Gylfir, Ellisif and Kitta

Damage Tracker:
Revenant - 27


Status AC 16 HP 10/10 Spells Used 2/4 1st level

Jorleif starts to draw a healing rune as he moves up to the revenant What am I doing getting this close, I must be going mad. Jorleif finishes drawing the rune as he approaches the monster, applying the faint outline to its form

Cast cure light wounds then move up to revenant and touch

Touch Attack1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Positive energy damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Will DC 13 for half BAH!


Primordial Ooze

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I think that is three actions?
Standard to cast, move to approach then another standard to attempt touch?
If you moved then attempted the touch, then you'd need a concentration roll? - am I right or wrong?


Touch Spells in Combat: Many spells have a range of touch. To use these spells, you cast the spell and then touch the subject. In the same round that you cast the spell, you may also touch (or attempt to touch) as a free action. You may take your move before casting the spell, after touching the target, or between casting the spell and touching the target. You can automatically touch one friend or use the spell on yourself, but to touch an opponent, you must succeed on an attack roll.


Primordial Ooze

Consider me corrected ;) - had a look for it and couldn't find the reference in the PRD.
Thankee kindly.

Jorleif applies runic power to the revenant through touch...
Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
...the icy cold feeling of the draugr offset by the warmth that flows through his hand and into the aptrgangr. The dead one is sluggish of movement and the necromantic energy powering it's form clearly ebbing away... though it does not yet drop.

Kitta looks to the melee and sees no place that she could join the line, instead she yells a warning "Doppa" before launching one of her heavy set boarding axes end over end at the revenant...
Throw: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 4 = 3
...cursing as it careens harmlessly into the barrow wall.

Ellisif is still regathering herself, but seeing your plight picks up and moves forward toward you with halting steps.

Perception DC 18:
Snaren flies into the barrow through the entrance and alights on Ellisif's shoulder.

The revenant flashes it's sword outwards in defiant aggression...
Cleave on Jorleif: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Then Gylfir: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Confirm on Jorleif: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 It's clear that dicebot is not your current friend...
...blade slicing effortlessly through Jorleif's defences and chest both, tracking bloody ruin. The slash continues on to cut Gylfir almost as deep, his blod spraying in a arc to cover the revenant and his faegeancor both.

Action Tracker (Round 6): Kjell, Úlfarr, Aptrgangr, Surtr, Roluo, Torgeir, Jorleif, Gylfir, Ellisif and Kitta

Damage Tracker:
Revenant - 29 Very near destruction.


Round 6

Bleeding on the ground, Black Úlfarr hears the distant cry of a wolf. Uncertain whether it is Surtr or something else, he moves toward it.
Con check to stabilize 1d20 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 5 = 0
But, he drifts further into the night.

Surtr bites again at the revenant, this time going for an opening close to the creature's hamstring.
Attack (Bite, Bless 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 = 20 +2 if flanking
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Trip 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 1 = 19 +2 if flanking

Hopefully if not dead, that at least puts it on the ground.

Status:

Black Úlfarr
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14..(+4 Armor, +2 Dex)
hp -6/11
Attack Heavy Flail +5 (1d10+6/19-20/x2, Disarm, Trip)
Effects Bless

Surtr
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12. . (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 17/17
Attack Bite +2 (1d6+1/20/x2)
Effects Bless


Primordial Ooze

Surtr's strike is true, latching onto the revenant's knee. Though the vargr does not damage the aptrgangr... he does drag it down to the earth.

Revenant is prone - so +4 to melee attacks for Roluo / Gylfir


Male Ulfen Bard (Skald)/1

Round 5

Status:

HP = 10/10
AC = 16
Weapon Equipped = Battle Axe
Speed = 30'
Bardic Performance Left = 7/7
Bard Spells Known (CL 1, +2 melee touch, +2 ranged touch):
1 1/2 *DC 14 (2/day) Grease*, Cure Light Wounds*
0 *DC 13 (at will) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation*, Light, Spark*
Status Effects = Bless

Seeing his shipmates laid low and lacking further recourse, Roluo swings towards the revenant.

Swing Battle Axe at Revenant, use my 1/day on Gylfir to give him +2 trait bonus to AC while I'm adjacent.
Battle Axe Bless Prone
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Two Handed Fighter/4; AC: 21; HP: 47/47; F: +6, R: +4, W: +1; Init: +3; Perc: +1

DMVOV: You are rolling ridiculous numbers - UGH!


Status AC 16 HP -10/10 Spells Used 2/4 1st level

Stabilize Check DC 19 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 -1 HP to -10

The dice has been crazy!


Primordial Ooze

Roluo's strike hammers into the revenant, but cruel luck and an unlucky angle of contact with the draugr's breastplate means that the blade is turned and expels it's energy into the dirt.

Aye, the dicebot has been a cruel mistress to you in the last few rounds.
Gylfir's up - lets see if he can end this... no pressure :P


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Ulfen) Magus (Myrmidarch) 1

Round 6

Again Gylfir feels the pain of a horrible wound. Jorlief goes down beside him in a spray of blood. No! I watched a boy dragged away once under the hedge, afraid yet glad it was not me. It will not be repeated!

Summoning the last of his strength Gylfir brings the Ancor up in a tremendous upper-cut from where it hung almost limply in his hand.

Flanking Blessed +1 attack vs prone -> 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 4 + 1 = 28
+1 cold iron maul damage -> 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 + 1 = 9

He feels the hard crunch of iron on iron and roars Defiance as he is standing on and amongst his fallen friends.

Not today! Not Ever! I have seen under the Hedge. Those that dwell here beware!

Status: AC 17; HP 2/11; Blessed


Gylfir - Mighty!!

Torgeir, with the patience of stone, lies motionless on the barrow floor... :)

DMVoV:

You've not forgot that failed Fort save o' mine ;)


Primordial Ooze

The ancor moves in an arc towards the stricken revenant where it lies, the cold iron of the implement making contact with the aptrgangr's neck and blasting through the old bones as though they were a twig. The head flies free from the body to ricochet off the wall and roll to a halt in the corner of the barrow. To the relief of all the draugr then lies still and the silence of the dead falls over the barrow once more.

Ellisif struggles forward to kneel before the bloodied earth where many were laid low. She puts her hands to the earth and begins to murmur "Lahja maan annetaan niille, jotka seurasivat vihreä. He toivat oman oppaan, anna heille kuulu tässä paikassa kuoleman."

Sylvan:
"Gift of the earth be given to those that followed the green. They were brought by your guide, let them not fall in this place of death."

The soil beneath you begins to grow warm and lose the cold chill of the north. The warmth penetrates through your armor and skin both, giving hope to your heart and nourishment to your flesh. Your wounds remain, though you are deadened to their pain...
Channel Energy x3: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 1) = 7 - healing to all of the vikingr

Kitta retrieves her ill aimed hand-ax and moves up to Ellisif, placing a hand upon her shoulder in support as the young lady calls upon the Green.

Combat officially over - good work!


Primordial Ooze

Torgeir:
As you rise, you notice that the flesh where the revenant's jaws bit down feels numb to you. The edges of the wound have a greyish tinge as though your skin was begun to rot.
It does not yet impair your ability.... yet...


Stats HP -2/10

Jorleif's most critical wounds are staunched, yet he does not wake.


Male Human (Ulfen) Magus (Myrmidarch) 1

Gylfir goes to those still not moving and moves them out of the barrow, starting with Jorleif. When he comes back under the hill, he asks Ellsif,

Sylvan:
"Were we tricked? Was this a game for the spirits?"


Primordial Ooze

Ellisif does not reply, though her eyes do begin to mist. She points into the cairn from which the revenant rose. Looking into the grave you can spy many small and broken skeletons... from birds or hares mostly and what appears to be one side of a vargr's lower jaw. They are all relatively recent and some are tinged with still visible blood.

Gylfir:
In the corner of the cairn you spy a still whole wing-feather from an arctic hawk. It seems to flutter slightly though there is no breeze...
Functions as a scroll of feather fall for you only


Male Ulfen Bard (Skald)/1

"Hold Gylfir, I have one last spell today, I will see if I can wake Jorleif."

CLW on Jorleif for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9.

With that Roluo begins to search the area.

There must be some sign of those who woke the creature, I doubt they could survive it. We nearly didn't.

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Two Handed Fighter/4; AC: 21; HP: 47/47; F: +6, R: +4, W: +1; Init: +3; Perc: +1

Kjell rises slowly, shakes the cobwebs from his head and examines his wounds.

Still amongst the livin'!

He pokes at the fallen foe that dealt him the wounds.

Who sent this thing back to da mud?


Primordial Ooze

The revenant itself is garbed in an old bronze breastplate that is in good condition despite the verdigris. The blade that laid open so many of you seems almost untouched by age, still holding an edge despite the years passed. The weapons of war are relatively devoid of ceremonial markings, though the helmet holds some old runes that you have difficulty deciphering the meaning of...

Masterwork Breastplate; Longsword +1

Knowledge History DC 14:
Some of the runes on the helmet are familiar, near enough to family crests common in Bildt and the area.

The cairn that the aptrgangr lay within contains the rotted remnants of that which the vikingr was laid down with, scraps of fur and rusted metal that you guess must have been tools or the like. Near to the front, underneath where the draugr fell is an intact drinking horn of ivory that is decorated with silver inlay tarnished by the earth and rubbing at the dirt you see it is also bejewelled.

Jorleif:
One of the cairn stones seems different to you, so you turn it over with a toe. It is flat on one side and has a rune inscribed upon it Dagaz.

The other aptrgangr that you felled are wielding weapons and armor mostly given over to age and beyond recovery. One of the great-ax's wielded is still in good condition; though in dire need of a replacement haft. Similarly a couple of the shirts of chain could be patched up and returned to battle service. At the hips of some of the dead you see well preserved long knives in scabbards wrought from ivory and inlaid with silver runic decoration.

Masterwork Greatax and two masterwork chain shirts - though with the broken condition currently.
4 x daggers are normal quality; but well made and would fetch a premium given the decorative scabbards.

Heal DC 15:
The bones of the necks of the minor draugr bear marks not unlike a knife would make. If you had to guess at least three of the ones that rose had their throats slit before their undeath.


Torgeir also slowly arises, visably shivers as he does and retrieves his furs for warmth;

"Damned kald nei?"

The surly devergr spits upon the fallen Aptrgangr...

DMVoV:

Mmmm might let this dilemma run a little for Torgeir - Shame/fear that you may become that which you fear/hate the most... room at the oars for a draugr??? ;)


Black Úlfarr coughs violently and his eyes flutter open. Next to him, Surtr lets out a short bark and resumes vigorously licking his face. Úlfarr reaches a hand to his chest. It comes back slick with blood. "Well, I walked right into that didn't I? What an idiot?" He sits and then puts an unsteady hand on Surtr's back, pushing himself back to his feet. He looks around the barrow, grinning to see the remains on the revenant scattered on the ground, then turns to regard Eliisif and nods, "Ellisif, that warmth was you wasn't it? It was so black. Vargr howling on all sides. But when that feeling filled me, I could sense Surtr calling me and came back. Thank you."


Two Handed Fighter/4; AC: 21; HP: 47/47; F: +6, R: +4, W: +1; Init: +3; Perc: +1

Kjell examines one of the broken MW Chain Shirts.

I'd like to take one o' these Chain Shirts for fixin' and use, ok? Any of you able to fix this?


Heal check 1d20 ⇒ 17

Jorleif checks out the draugr and says, "Looks like some of these died from a knife cut before they became draugr. "

Anyone else need a cure light wounds? I have two left.

DM VoV:

Is this useful to learn the rune for myself with study? Does it do daylight 1/day?


Primordial Ooze

Torgeir:
I'd never be so cruel... would I? ;)

Jorleif:
The stone does contain the magic of the runes, having been a cairn-stone above the undead for so long. But you'll need to study it over time - so you'll be able to pick up the benefits during the next phase of the sea voyage

Ellisif gives a meek smile and nod to Úlfarr "Aye, it was... the Green took much from me, but it also gives in return. The dualitet i naturen."

dualitet i naturen - duality of nature


Male Human (Ulfen) Magus (Myrmidarch) 1

Gylfir drops the Ancor with a solid thud next to a small pile of animal bones and feathers. "I laid back to dust with some help from Surtr, although it was a near thing."

He kneels down to examine the remains. "Well this explains why we were guided here. I don't know what woke the dead, but it had been preying on the local creatures. They, the fea or spirits, wanted it stopped. If he was buried with men with slit throats, that evil has likely infused his bones and this barrow, allowing him to rise." He picks up a set of fluttering white feathers and places them in the leather pouch on his belt.

He looks at his blood soaked leather armor rent in three places, "I wouldn't mind an upgrade in armor if those chain shirts can be fixed, or the breastplate."


Male Ulfen Bard (Skald)/1

"Perhaps we will have time for such on our way back. It was good to help the others and destroy this abomination, but if we're up for it we need to leave soon or miss our boat."

Roluo hangs his axe back on a loop at his side and checks for anything that may have been left in here. He will shoulder part of the loot if necessary for swifter travel.


"Let's take what we can and head back."


As he recovers one of the ornate long knives, Torgeir signs wearily as the onset of his wounds and the fatigue of his battle rage hits home...

Reluctantly the dvergr approaches Jorleif;

"Crestefalla... I will fá your fullting..."

fá = take
fullting = aid, help


"Dvergr, it would be an honor to fullting"

Jorleif traces the rune for healing over Torgeir's wounds

cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human (Ulfen) Magus (Myrmidarch) 1

Gylfir takes a rusted helm and scoops up some disturbed grave dirt from the murdered barrow residents. He piles it over the small collection of fresh animal bones. He goes and scoops up some of the muddy dirt where he had fallen earlier bleeding out. This he adds to the miniature barrow he is building. He hopes the sacrifice here today helps settle the spirits that have become so disturbed.

Once satisfied with his work, he follows the other out into the light of day. He is dirty and bloody, but those under the Hedge have not claimed him this day.


Two Handed Fighter/4; AC: 21; HP: 47/47; F: +6, R: +4, W: +1; Init: +3; Perc: +1

Jorleif, I too could use some aid.


"I will give you what aid I still can. Don't let me fall if I pass out from the strain"

Joreif once again traces a rune for healing over Kjell's wounds. When completed he sways a little like he will fall over, put steadies himself and with a deep breath is able to stay standing.

cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Black Úlfarr joins Gylfir in sprinkling blood and dirt from where he fell over the jaw of the vargr. "Rest well brother. Perhaps Surtr and I will see you one day when it is our time to leave these lands." He makes his way back to the entrance. "I am not well, but hopefully our journey back to the ship will be uneventful and I can receive your gift tomorrow Jorlief" He puts his flail back under a strap on his back and draws out his shortbow.

Status:

Black Úlfarr
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14..(+4 Armor, +2 Dex)
hp 1/11
Attack Shortbow +3 (1d6/20/x3)
Effects None

Surtr
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12. . (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 17/17
Attack Bite +2 (1d6+1/20/x2)
Effects Bless


Male Ulfen Bard (Skald)/1

"When we are ready to depart I will tell you tale of Grimnar the Bloodstained, famous for marching two days to unseat the Usurper."

Once we head out I will use the Dróttkvæts of Endurance, which grants everybody within 30 feet the Endurance feat for one extended task, or +2 if you already have Endurance.

301 to 350 of 801 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Square Sails on the Horizon - Game Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.