Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Solace (Inactive)

Game Master shrodingerscat

Pathfinder ruleset, E6 subset, sandbox homebrew game


101 to 150 of 897 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

"I see", Erec said, somewhat disheartened. "What is this project you're working on? Are you adding anything to the mash/tea mixture that has interesting properties? He seemed a bit more excited at the prospect of hearing Havak talk about the alchemy that he was so gifted at. "Perhaps you found an additive, or have included something to add a bit of flare to the concoction?
Then, catching himself in realization,
"Or perhaps you're talking of a different project. With...eh...the blonde one...er..oh, yes! Elarya! Is that it? What could it be that has you so...er...extra serious?


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8
Garrett Snow wrote:
Elarya Whitescale wrote:
"I-I think so. Missed Dante, an' all that 'appened to me was getting the wind knocked outta me."
Garrett smiles and looks from Dante to Elarya, "Well that's good to hear. Has no one ever told you it's dangerous to run with swords in hand?" He lets out a quick snort of laughter with the hope that the two stoic teens weren't entirely humorless; at the very least he hoped to break some of the tension.

"Yeah, but my uncle said I was more dangerous to the person I was running to."

She gives a weak smile and it's not clear if it's weak because of the fall or something else. She seems to have caught her breath again though, her accent is barely noticeable as she talks. Elarya stands up slowly make sure she has her feet under her before carefully picking up the sword she was carrying and turning to Dante.

Garrett Snow wrote:
Dante Allende wrote:
"I'm off to the watchtower now. I have things to do,"
Easing his focus off of Elarya, he looks to Dante who had already began making awkward paces in the opposite direction. "Watchtower?" he called after him. "What kind of things must you do at the watchtower?"

"W-wait! Can you tell me where Celeste is? I have her blade."

She looks really embarrassed as she talks. It seems that though she has other thoughts on her mind, almost running Dante over was one of the "highlights" of her day.

"And I need to apologize for running you over. I wasn't paying attention..."

Havak wrote:
"Havak need no help. Just working on optimal mix of tea and peach mash to increase customer base. I am currently awaiting word about materials from the blonde one. We can talk of your scroll later, but I have a certain feeling about this project. Something weird is in the air today. Havak feels it. "

Sorry you may have missed my post above. Elarya came and told Havak that it should be fine as long as he respects the dead. I didn't want to play that out and drag the thread down. Again sorry about that.


"Heh, true. A gambit of an attack if any. Father warned me to ensure you cripple your foe with a charging strike lest you'll give him your advantage," he informs her with a soft smile, bending to try to meet her eyes with his own. "Was it your uncle that taught you your trade or was Wallace lucky enough to find himself a swift learner?"


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

"No, my uncle was a caravan guard, my parents, my other uncles and aunts, and my cousins taught me."

The smile that was on her face fades away leaving behind a face full of shame and sadness. She looks away, down the path to Celeste's house and begins to walk.


Male Human Witch (Edited Scarred Doctor) 1

"Things, Dante said, Just... thi— the mask had cut him off just as Elarya spoke. What do you mean the bad stone? It should be here with— He checks if he still has the bad stone with him.

Perception if needed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Dante finds that the stone is nowhere on his person, nor in the box.

the bad stone...yesss...:
"the girl will lay the foundation. she is the pick."


Female Human Ranger Level 2

Amara inches carefully toward the creature her sack open and ready. Her grip is tenuous but she is not about to let the opportunity pass,
"who knows how long whatever Rook has done will last.
She manouvers herself into the best position she can manage and makes her move.
cmb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
A quick lunge and luck is with her; she snags the serpent handily and stuffs it, as gently as she can manage, into her sack.

It will be a little trickier managing the climb down...
climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

As she feels for her foothold the creature suddenly thrashes and she looses her grip on the bag; she grabs wildly and only succeeds in losing her purchase on the tree entirely. She scrabbles inelegantly at the tree as she falls trying to make any kind of useful contact but only manages to ensure any onlookers will be thoroughly amused by her wild flailing. She falls to the ground with a dull thump.

not sure how high up the tree she was so am unsure of how bad any injuries might be.


Male Awakened crow (magical beast) Bard 1

Rook watches with mixed amusement and concern as Amara loses purchase of the tree. In a frozen moment he sees the bag float loose in the air and his wings flare open. His yellow eyes narrow on the falling bag as he dives out of the shadows.

He swoops in trying to at least slow it's fall. (Carrying capacity up to 20 lbs max heavy load)

CMB: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13


Standing below, Samel gasps as he sees Amara lose her grip on the tree."Oh gods! he says as he quickly gets into place below her, arms extended. The 20 foot fall would have been quite extreme had not he managed to get in place.

THUD

Amara landed on Samel in a heap. It knocked the wind out of the older man, and the both of them lost consciousness for several seconds. When they came to, Samel was flat his back, with Amara "resting" on his stomach. Both of them ached quite a bit, but there were no broken bones.

nonlethal falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
lethal falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

because Samel managed to catch you the first 10 feet is nonlethal and you each split the damage, so 2 lethal and 3 nonlethal each.


Rook the crow wrote:

Rook watches with mixed amusement and concern as Amara loses purchase of the tree. In a frozen moment he sees the bag float loose in the air and his wings flare open. His yellow eyes narrow on the falling bag as he dives out of the shadows.

He swoops in trying to at least slow it's fall. (Carrying capacity up to 20 lbs max heavy load)

[dice=CMB]1d20 +0

DC: 12 to catch the falling bag. Bag and contents weigh approx. 2lbs.

Rook just barely manages to swoop in and grab the falling sack with the captured beastie, narrowly avoiding smacking into the tree himself.


Female Human Ranger Level 2

Amara shakes her head and sits up dizzily slowly realizing she is crushing poor Samel! She quickly rolls off of him only to groan and grasp her aching head. She shakily gets to her feet, assessing herself for any other damage while offering a hand to Samel as he regains his senses.
nothing seems broken, she winces slightly and runs her fingers along her ribs gently, but I will have some pretty bruises tomorrow!
She anxiously tends to her saviour.
"I'm so sorry Samel! Are you injured?" Finding him not too much worse for wear she seems to remember the cause of all this mischief. "The serpent! Where did he get to?!"


Male RETIRED Blue Goblin Chirurgeon 2

Havak eyes the human, "Do you know anyone around here that knows proper ways to look for certain stones in the graveyard without disturbing the dead? Havak is looking for certain stones there but could use assistance."


Male Awakened crow (magical beast) Bard 1

Rook dodges through the trees, awkwardly adjusting for the extra weight in his beak. He circles back to the clearing and lands softly at their feet, one amber eye constricting in the daylight with a sideways stare. The thrill of the hunt races in his heart. With his beak clamped tight on the end of the bag, he feels for movement.


Havak wrote:
Havak eyes the human, "Do you know anyone around here that knows proper ways to look for certain stones in the graveyard without disturbing the dead? Havak is looking for certain stones there but could use assistance."

Erec thinks on the question for only a moment before answering.

"Well, I would certainly be willing to help you. Hm...I think the Sontan girl, Amara, has a good eye as well. And I suppose my brother would be helpful to do the heavy lifting." He considers the nature of the request.
Certain stones, you say. In the graveyard. Eh. Well, if it must be done." He seems a bit less excited now, and is clearly apprehensive about the graveyard, but with an unconscious stomp of his foot, seems to set himself to the task.
"Garrett should be by shortly. Perhaps then we can collect Amara and be off?"

Inside the house, Johnas Wiggs continues to make a racket, his curses muffled throught the wooden walls.


Male RETIRED Blue Goblin Chirurgeon 2

"Yes, let's wait for them. Havak is less likely to be blamed if something goes wrong if there are other pinkskins around." he notes matter-of-factly. Havak puts the finishing touches on his brew, covers it, and looks in the direction of where Johnas would be if there weren't a wall in the way, then looks back to Erec. He puts a finger up to his mouth (the shh symbol) before putting the brew in a small crate, closes it, and sets it in the shade outside the house to cool.


Elarya Whitescale wrote:
"No, my uncle was a caravan guard, my parents, my other uncles and aunts, and my cousins taught me."

And they're all gone now, he surmises as he watches Elarya's expression so quickly fade. This exchange had gone as all the others did; one step forward and two steps back, ending by him unwittingly supplying her with something to wall herself behind.

Dante Allende wrote:
"Things... Just... thi—"

Hearing the trepidation in the recluse's voice, "Dante?" Garrett asks and takes a few careful steps closer. "What is that you have with you, Dante?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

He almost regretted leaving Erec behind to come out here. With most people in town he had no trouble carrying on pleasant conversation but Dante Allende and Elarya Whitescale were notoriously unsociable, almost aggressively so, and Garrett had somehow forced his way into an uncomfortable situation involving the both of them. The cherry would be if Corvina were to slither down from her hut and speak something cryptic and incomprehensible. If that were to happen Garrett's ego would be likely to shatter.


Female Human Ranger Level 2

"Rook! Nicely done." She greets the crow and moves to take the bag. "I hope our catch is alright. Do you know what it is Rook? Perhaps we should take it to Abram to see if he can identify it, or maybe even Havak." She presses gently against her ribs again and eyes Samel speculatively, "It might not hurt to head back anyway." She removes the larger twigs from her hair and looks to the others for agreement.


Male Awakened crow (magical beast) Bard 1

Rook ruffles his feathers in pride, but instictively pulls back when Amara reaches for the bag. Prey. Mine. His eye locks onto Amara's. After a tense moment he relaxes, reminding himself he is among humans, and relinquishes the bag.

"Yes, friend Amara. They may be able to help."


The bag had some movement to it, but there was no blood. It seemed that the crow's assistance was helpful indeed. For the little creature was moving, but seemed still groggy. With it's belly still full, it was unlikely to try to bite through the bag unless violently stirred.

"Aye, Rook is right." Samel says with a wince and a grin. "Perhaps we should turn back, If only for lunch. Now that you mention it, some of Havak's peach mash would hit the spot right about now. Loosen up these old bones a bit."


Female Human Ranger Level 2

Amara collects her things and turns towards the village wtith Samel. "Coming Rook? or do you have things to attend to in the forest?" she enquires of the bird.
Either way she is ready to head back and hopefully discover what prize they have caught.


Male Awakened crow (magical beast) Bard 1

"Yes, friend Amara. I am curious about the creature also. I will follow."

Rook eyes the bag warily and hops up into the air. He flaps from tree to tree to keep pace with the slower walking humans as they head down the path back to town.


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

Elarya makes it to Celeste's house easily enough. Most of the people were out fishing or tending the orchard. Her feet feel like lead and her arms hug the sword against her chest like a child would a toy or doll. She looks around to see if anyone is outside before going to the door and knocking.


Female Human Ranger Level 2

As they walk Amara solicitously keeps an eye on Samel, making sure his injuries are not more than he is letting on. Fortunately Jonas' house is right on the edge of town near the forest so they won't have to go all the way across town. "Thank you for catching me Samel, I don't know what happened there; usually I'm a little more sure footed." She is obviously embarrassed by her fall. She glances up at Rook keeping pace and smiles, It was fortunate as well that Rook was there.

They shortly arrive at Jonas' and find Havak there as expected and surprisingly Erec Snow as well. "Greetings Havak, and Erec, how nice to see you." She gives Erec a warm smile, but there is nothing but natural friendliness in the look. "Havak we have something we hope you can help us identify." The excitement shines in her eyes as she carefully unites the sack and warns, "Stand back it could be dangerous!"


Male RETIRED Blue Goblin Chirurgeon 2

Havak eyes the bag, and the creature within (once it is pulled out) suspiciously.

For the DM:
To identify it
Know: Arcana 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
know: Nature 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Havak wrote:

Havak eyes the bag, and the creature within (once it is pulled out) suspiciously.

** spoiler omitted **

Inside the bag, coiled into a rather awkward ball, is a tiny snake. It seems it would be little larger than a foot if it were straight, and it is colored in stripes of red, black and blue. On its back, pulled tight, it has dark wings, a deep blue or black color. It moves very slightly, and has a bulge just past its head that you assume was its last meal. You have never seen anything like this before, and don't know if it has any magical abilities (or what it's bits might be worth for spells/potions). It definitely doesn't seem natural.

It makes no attempt to escape, although you do feel little hairs on the back of your neck begin to stand up curiously. There is no feeling of foreboding though, just a slight smell of ozone.

You suspect that if you reached into the bag it would bite defensively.


Female Human Ranger Level 2

Amara, unable to contain her inpatience, presses Havak, "Well, what do you think?


Male RETIRED Blue Goblin Chirurgeon 2
Amara Sontan wrote:
Amara, unable to contain her inpatience, presses Havak, "Well, what do you think?

"Havak isn't sure."

(didnt get any results from knowledge checks... sooo....)


Male Awakened crow (magical beast) Bard 1

Rook peers down from old man Johnas' roof at the goblin holing the bagged prey.

"Perhaps the imporant thing is and how dangerous they are. Abram may have a safe place to keep it for further study." He says turning to the racket inside the Johnas house.

Fluttering down to a fence post he stares concertedly at the bag.

"A serpent with wings can only mean danger. It may be prudent to find its home in case there are others."


Havak wrote:
Amara Sontan wrote:
Amara, unable to contain her inpatience, presses Havak, "Well, what do you think?

"Havak isn't sure."

(didnt get any results from knowledge checks... sooo....)

sorry, that last post was meant to be in response to your knowledge checks


Female Human Ranger Level 2

Amara is disappointed but readily agrees to try Abram. She also explains the circumstances surrounding the creatures discovery.

"Well I can tell you now there are others. We found the nest and judging by the number of shell fragments, she pulls some now completely crushed pieces from her pouch and sighs, there are probably another 5 hatchlings plus the mother and maybe father."

She carefully retrieves the bag and turns to the group. "Who wants to come along? Don't worry Samel I'm sure we can manage while you entertain Johnas." She says this last with a grin and turns to make her way across town to Abram's


Female Human Ranger Level 2

yeah I knew Havak didn't know but figured Amara needed to be told. Not sure how much knowledge the pcs are allowed to have without being explicitly told.


Any results on my Perception and Sense Motive checks? I know there's always a bit of player attrition in the early weeks of a campaign but I'll keep my hopes high for Dante. How cool would it be to have him debuffing enemies while Rook and Havak buff the rest of us!? Answer: Super-Cool.


Garrett Snow wrote:
Any results on my Perception and Sense Motive checks? I know there's always a bit of player attrition in the early weeks of a campaign but I'll keep my hopes high for Dante. How cool would it be to have him debuffing enemies while Rook and Havak buff the rest of us!? Answer: Super-Cool.

yes, sorry Perception, you would have definitely noticed the small beat up box in his hands with strange carvings...as for Sense Motive, I imagine there's a bit of confusion and worry in Dante's face, probably mixed with his regular shyness.


Male Awakened crow (magical beast) Bard 1

"Yes, friend Amara. Let us make haste."

Rook hops off the fence and catches a cool ocean breeze updraft in his outstretched wings rising high above the town. He scans the town for Abram starting at the windmill.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


Male RETIRED Blue Goblin Chirurgeon 2

"Havak will come along. Needs to talk to Abram about moonsilver anyway."

Havak puts his alchemist kit back in its small padded chest.


The tall gaunt boy seems to shake with nervousness for a moment. Fixated on the ground. His eyes dart back and forth, and he mutters under his breath where is it? where is it?

He looks up at Garrett, catching his gaze for only a moment, then returns it to the ground. Fumbling, he clutches the strange dirty mask to his chest with the small box tucked under his arm. He almost whimpers "Have you seen a..." but his voice trails off before he can finish the thought.

Turning away, Dante's voice turns cold, and a chill runs down Garret's neck.
IiiiiiRuuuTHHHHH OooSSSSeeeNK his hand twisting and fingers twitching. Then he turns abruptly back the way Elarya walked and, dragging his feet begins walking away.

what did he just say???:
any ranks in knowledge arcana or spellcraft will tell you he cast a spell, or a DC 10 straight Int roll could piece it together (you likely have never seen arcane magic before)

"Sorry," he says, I have to find it


Elarya Whitescale wrote:
Elarya makes it to Celeste's house easily enough. Most of the people were out fishing or tending the orchard. Her feet feel like lead and her arms hug the sword against her chest like a child would a toy or doll. She looks around to see if anyone is outside before going to the door and knocking.

The door's sound is solid as Elarya pounds on it. Waiting for several moments, there is nothing. However, after a second knock, the door creaks inward, letting a bit of the golden light of day wash into the open room. Inside, a simple wooden table, and three chairs sit several feet away from a roundish iron oven. A worn rug, with spiraling patterns depicting a group of men climbing a mountain to face a dragon sits on the floor.

Most houses are probably 30x30 and have one, maybe two rooms and a common area, that is living room/dining room and kitchen in one.

A bit of a breeze blows over Elarya, and a vague memory of riding quickly across the plains touches on her mind.

The house seems empty...no...there is some movement inside, but whatever it is...it's is very small.


Abram is found sitting on a short stack of planks by the river, with the townsfolk that had been working on the windmill. He seems jovial, yammering back and forth with the other men. Each of them are eating rolls and sipping from mugs. They are dirty from the work, flushed and seemingly in good spirits.

Abram looks up at the small group approaching him, and nods at the man nearest him whom you recognize as Nash (a rather tall and broad man, who wears a very thick mustache), before turning to them with a warm smile.

"Yes?"


Intelligence: 1d20 ⇒ 20

The blood-blond fibers of hair on Garrett's neck lift and straighten as the awkward youth mouths something eerie and makes an unnatural motion with his bony fingers. "W-what are you talking about? Dante!" Garrett calls after scarred witch, braving a few steps closer.

Corvina plays the same type of game. It's a small wonder the two have taken such a liking to each other.

"Give me a single strait answer or I'll follow you to the watchtower and find out for myself!" he finally lashes out, hoping to secure a hold on Dante's attention. "You're obviously distraught over something. Please, tell me what it is so that I may help you."

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Female Human Ranger Level 2

Amara approaches Abram with the bag containing the creature, "I hope we're not disturbing you Abram, she states deferentially, but we have found something we cannot identify and were wondering if you may know what it is." She hands the sack gently to Abram with the warning, "Be wary, it may bite."


Male RETIRED Blue Goblin Chirurgeon 2

"and Havak was wondering how he can get the moonsilver. He is unsure about Human customs regarding dead."


Abram straightens himself, and bends backwards a bit, cracking his back.
"Not at all, Amara. Always happy to spend a minute, or lend a hand."

He smiles and takes the sack from her with a curious look on his eye, and opens the bag slightly, peering in. "Oh, my." He says, now looking even more puzzled. He closes the bag quickly. "Where did this creature come from?"

Then, turning to Havak with a distracted look coming over him, Abram says; "Moonsilver? Hmm...well, ahem." He hands the bag back to Amara. "If there is any about here, It'd likely be by the graveyard. Havak, when we lay our dead to rest, it is just that. Rest. They sleep in the earth as their spirits move towards being born again and the cycle moves around. As long as they aren't disturbed...their rest I mean...I suppose there is no harm."


Erec stands back behind the goblin and the girl silently watching. His gaze passes attentively as each party speaks. He is still. Noticing the stick still in his hair from his "training" exercise earlier, he quickly pulls it out and throws it on the ground behind him.


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8
GM Keeper of Solace wrote:
Elarya Whitescale wrote:
Elarya makes it to Celeste's house easily enough. Most of the people were out fishing or tending the orchard. Her feet feel like lead and her arms hug the sword against her chest like a child would a toy or doll. She looks around to see if anyone is outside before going to the door and knocking.

The door's sound is solid as Elarya pounds on it. Waiting for several moments, there is nothing. However, after a second knock, the door creaks inward, letting a bit of the golden light of day wash into the open room. Inside, a simple wooden table, and three chairs sit several feet away from a roundish iron oven. A worn rug, with spiraling patterns depicting a group of men climbing a mountain to face a dragon sits on the floor.

Most houses are probably 30x30 and have one, maybe two rooms and a common area, that is living room/dining room and kitchen in one.

A bit of a breeze blows over Elarya, and a vague memory of riding quickly across the plains touches on her mind.

The house seems empty...no...there is some movement inside, but whatever it is...it's is very small.

Sorry. I kept meaning to post, but other things distracted me- SQUIRREL!

"H-hello? Anybody home?"

Despite her better judgement, she steps inside and places the sword on the table before trying to see what was moving about inside.

It's probably nothing, and I'm a fool for doing this.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


GM Keeper of Solace wrote:

A bit of a breeze blows over Elarya, and a vague memory of riding quickly across the plains touches on her mind.

The house seems empty...no...there is some movement inside, but whatever it is...it's is very small.
Elarya Whitescale wrote:

"H-hello? Anybody home?"

Despite her better judgement, she steps inside and places the sword on the table before trying to see what was moving about inside.

It's probably nothing, and I'm a fool for doing this.

[dice=Perception]1d20+3

Elarya steps into the room, and quietly sets the weapon down on the table. As she pans her head around the small room, a gust of wind slams the door closed and the room dims, leaving only a few small vestiges of light breathing through the slats of a nearby window. As she looks around, Elarya can hear a rustling sound coming from her right, and as she focuses her attention on the noise, she can tell it is coming from under the oven. Small traces of barely seen smoke still rise from the cooling coals of the morning meal.


Female Human Ranger Level 2

Amara looks at Havak quizically when she hears his request but, eager to return to the topic of her creature, explains the circumstances leading to her possession of it and asks again. "Do you have any idea what it could be?" she glances at the bag with concern, "I was thinking about putting it in a lobster trap to hold it for now, what would you advise?"


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

Grab the sword you foolish girl.

She lies on her stomach to try and see what it is that's causing the noise. Her curiosity getting the better of her.


Amara Sontan wrote:
Amara looks at Havak quizically when she hears his request but, eager to return to the topic of her creature, explains the circumstances leading to her possession of it and asks again. "Do you have any idea what it could be?" she glances at the bag with concern, "I was thinking about putting it in a lobster trap to hold it for now, what would you advise?"

"Hmm? Oh, yes. The creature."

Abram scratches his head, as if shaking off a thought:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

"Well, I've not seen anything like that before, but I've heard stories. Ridiculous mostly...tales of flying serpents and the like, and folk's imagination goes wild. I don't think It's anything to be worried about my dear. But I think you should give the creature to me, for now. It may be dangerous, and I wouldn't want you getting hurt."
His eyes seem rather dull and serious as he reaches out for the bag, and his face slackens slightly.
Amara:
passive sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 Abram definitely does not seem himself

Havak:
passive perception, spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 191d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 As odd as it seems, you are sure that the creature just cast charm person on Abram!


Elarya Whitescale wrote:

Grab the sword you foolish girl.

She lies on her stomach to try and see what it is that's causing the noise. Her curiosity getting the better of her.

As soon as she drops down to floor level, Elarya can see a blur of movement in serpentine form dart at her, almost too quickly to see!

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


HP: 20/23 AC 14/12/12: F +5, R +2, W -1, Per:+4, Init: +2, Rage: 8/8

So I guess I roll Init then? Intitative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Blood thunders in Elarya's ears as adrenaline floods her veins. Her mind freezes and her body tenses as the serpent darts at her. She hesitates for just a moment, but it's enough to let the serpent get first strike.

AC: 10 (Not wearing armor and flat-footed. Yikes!)

101 to 150 of 897 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / It began in a town called Solace... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.