Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Manticore

A long trek to a short beach.


951 to 1,000 of 4,025 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Round 3: Fi...

Um...I think we've run out of effective combatants.

Realizing that he is basically outnumbered and hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned, this thug throws his hands up, "I'm just getting paid to beat people up, not to get hurts myself."


Fighter 3/Rogue 5//AC: 19/14/19 Fort:6/Ref: 9(evasion, 10 traps)/Will: 1(2 traps)//HP 47

With his sight returning, Digory looks around quickly at the scene, and realizes he is the only one left standing. He turns his head one last time to see the business end of a sword.

"I yield. Just get me away from this...creature's scrotum, will you please."


Powerfully manhandling Diggory, Ruul spins the human around and slams him into the cabin wall. He leans in with one massive forearm on the back of the man's neck and locks the human's arms with the other.

Grapple to Pin: 1d20 + 12 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 5 = 35

Once he's got the hold secured, the minotaur leans to one side so that Lavinia can squeeze in and start tying up Digory's hands.

"My bull-parts are the least of your worries right now", he growls.

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

Not concerned about coming into contact with Ruul's "bull-parts", Lavinia squeezes by him and ties up Digory.

The Exchange

Human Bard 1/Paladin 4;
Status:
HP 62/62; AC 17/13/14; CMD 22; Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +10; Init +3; Perc -1

Numair nods as Digory yields.

I accept your surrender. You will be bound and confined, but will not be harmed while I discover what transpired here tonight. Ruul, please see to it that I'm not made a liar. I go to speak with the only witness to the murder.

With that, he stands and strides into the bloody room.

Dark Archive

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

The wizard makes a slight gesture with a free hand and the spike chain of force attacks the gnomish bard again, this time entangling him.

Dirty Trick- Entangle CMB : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

He bends down and retrieves the potion from the gnome's hand before he can drink it, and then begins to remove obvious weapons and spell components from his person.

Imbukar tells me that other than your unfortunate First Mate, no one of your crew or my party are injured.

The chain will continue to harass the almost helpless gnome, attacking him to trip, and then temporarily blind him on the next two rounds, and then entangling him again or tripping again should he try to stand.

Oh, I would go ahead and formally surrender there Roondar, the weapon is very persistent is not close to done with you. I could have it keel haul you next you know.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Ruul Spiritskin wrote:

Powerfully manhandling Diggory, Ruul spins the human around and slams him into the cabin wall. He leans in with one massive forearm on the back of the man's neck and locks the human's arms with the other.

[dice=Grapple to Pin]1d20+12+5

Once he's got the hold secured, the minotaur leans to one side so that Lavinia can squeeze in and start tying up Digory's hands.

"My bull-parts are the least of your worries right now", he growls.

Yup, I'd say you'd got that sow pretty well hog-tied. LOL


Ruul matches Lavinia's gaze and nods as she goes to work with the rope.

Numair Nejem wrote:
I accept your surrender. You will be bound and confined, but will not be harmed while I discover what transpired here tonight. Ruul, please see to it that I'm not made a liar. I go to speak with the only witness to the murder.

The minotaur nods and, although he's not particularly gentle with his handling, he causes no real harm. He forces the man to his knees.

"Sit still", he orders.

"Lavinia, can you tie the little one up too?"

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

"Yes. He didn't harm you anywhere did he?"

When done with Digory, Lavinia will move to tie up the gnomes as well.


Male Gnome
Azaraunt wrote:

The wizard makes a slight gesture with a free hand and the spike chain of force attacks the gnomish bard again, this time entangling him.

[dice=Dirty Trick- Entangle CMB ]1d20+14

He bends down and retrieves the potion from the gnome's hand before he can drink it, and then begins to remove obvious weapons and spell components from his person.

Imbukar tells me that other than your unfortunate First Mate, no one of your crew or my party are injured.

The chain will continue to harass the almost helpless gnome, attacking him to trip, and then temporarily blind him on the next two rounds, and then entangling him again or tripping again should he try to stand.

Oh, I would go ahead and formally surrender there Roondar, the weapon is very persistent is not close to done with you. I could have it keel haul you next you know.

He is effectively entangled. The only obvious weapon on him is a dagger, sheathed and bound. He is wearing studded leather and a hat and his violin is still in the hallway. You are, of course, holding a potion beaker in your off hand.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

random roll: 1d100 ⇒ 66

Dark Archive

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

The hat comes off as well, in due course. Azaraunt is well familiar with hats of disguise.


After knocking away the discarded daggers with a hoof, Ruul lifts and inspects himself.

"I am unharmed. The coward's blade didn't pierce my hide."

The Exchange

Human Bard 1/Paladin 4;
Status:
HP 62/62; AC 17/13/14; CMD 22; Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +10; Init +3; Perc -1

Entering the room, he sees Niles stretched out upon the bed, his body marred by the ugly wound in his side. Steeling himself, he kneels beside the body and places his hands adjacent to the wound. He begins praying, blocking the world out as his muscles tense with the rigor of death. He closes his eyes and his breathing stops as his soul departs, following Niles' trail into the afterlife...

...the walls in this grey place seem to stretch out forever. They are lit at regular intervals by sputtering torches that give off a cloying odor. Time, too, seems to have slowed, and he has trouble remembering why he came to this place. His quarry in the distance ahead seems to be burdened, and he slowly gains on him. Aware that a shout would be blasphemous in these halls, he hurries on until he reaches hailing distance. Calling urgently in as loud a whisper as he can manage,he says, "Niles!"

GM:
Using Ultimate Mercy to try to reach Niles and save him. Although the feat doesn't specify a timeframe, I envision it taking as long as the Raise Dead spell. Also, forsaking the material component leaves me a negative level for a week, which I explain as the damage done while my body is dead while I'm out searching.


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

The negative level only lasts for 24 hours. Hugely powerful feat.

The Exchange

Human Bard 1/Paladin 4;
Status:
HP 62/62; AC 17/13/14; CMD 22; Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +10; Init +3; Perc -1

For some reason I was confusing the limitation on removing negative levels from raise dead (1/week) with the duration from the feat. Good catch!


Definitely. Let's just hope tomorrow is uneventful. =P

Once Diggory is seated and thoroughly cowed, Ruul gives him one more threatening glare and a snort before looking around a bit.

"Where is Macavity? Has anyone heard from him?"

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

He was uptop just before I came down - Calendir replies while attempting to gather back some of the used ammunition, and checking Lagash for any wounds.

Why would these bastards attack Niles? Or any of us for that matter - it doesn't seem to make much sense to take us on, being so severely outnumbered... I wonder if there is something else we could gather from that crumpled idiot at your feet Ruul,

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

"Perhaps we should take them above deck for questioning? It will be easier to toss their corpses in the river from there if we do not like the answers they give us. Now, if you will excuse Ruul and myself for a moment, we will acquire more suitable attire before joining all of you up there."

Lavinia will return to their quarters and get dressed.


"These two looked to be following the orders from that one", Ruul says pointing a meaty digit at the male gnome currently strung up by the wizard. "They may not know much."

The minotaur nods at Lavinia's suggestion.

"Calendir, keep a close eye on these two. Let me don my cloth."


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

I'm pretty sure I saw Calendir suffer a dagger stab. If I'm mistaken, let me know and we'll retcon this away.

Elen will go over to Calendir and touch him where the thug wounded him, murmuring, "Let me take care of that, my friend."
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

After that, she will call out to Lavina as she returns to her room, "Lavina, dear, in about a minute Numair will be done... either he'll be able to bring back Nigel's soul, or, well, Nigel may have gone to his final destination... but if the former is the case, he'll still be very weak and wounded. You'll want to go be ready to help them."

Elen has seen Numair do this before. She knows how drained and hurt a person will be even after being raised.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Calendir nods at Ruul, looks with cumplicity to Lagash, and then at the tied up human - Lagash heads towards the bound man, ears flattened, eyes narrowed, letting out a low growl as he paces back and forth around him.

The half-orc bows his head slightly at Elen as she basks him with her healing powers - Thank you for having noticed that - it was but a scratch though - he adds with a shy smile - Also Elen, please thank Alli for having assisted me during the short combat.

He then moves away, to stand watch over the gnome, since he is now completely convinced that he is a spellcaster.


Ruul returns a short moment later (after donning his loincloth and helping Lavinia into her armor).

"Thank you Calendir. We will take them from here."

The minotaur kneels down to a crouch so he can look the bound Diggory in the eyes. He motions for the fierce Lagash to make some room as well. His voice is deep, rich, and calm - quite different from the beastly growl coming from him moments ago.

"Who are the lot of you, in truth? Who is this Harbringer and what made you think you could take on a group of fully equipped and experienced Pathfinders?"

Diplomacy w/ Enhanced Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 16 + 2 = 34

He looks at Lavinia and then glances at the bound Shamil.

"Was what happened to Nigel, what you had planned for me?" he asks as he adjusts his loincloth in hopes that the amorous little gnome will focus on him instead of what's hanging behind his garment.

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

Lavinia pauses at her door and turns back to Elen. "Of course. As soon as I am properly dressed I will head directly to Numair. I should be there before he is done."

Lavinia will quickly dress and head to Numair to watch over him.

Was anyone else still in the room with Numair?

Dark Archive

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

I left Macavity on deck. He chose not to come with me when I dimensionally stepped into the captain's cabin. He was concerned that what happened here could be a distraction to get get us all off the deck, and was confident in our ability to handle this rifraf. Imbukar has been updating him to our progress here.

The wizard casts detect magic and begins to remove all magic items from all the enemies, starting with the bard.Calendir, can you secure this one?


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Ally is in the room with Numair, praying to Desna, hoping that she might provide a little additional power to aid Saranae's gifts to the paladin.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Azaraunt wrote:
The hat comes off as well, in due course. Azaraunt is well familiar with hats of disguise.

Duly noted, I've added it to the party inventory.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Calendir returns upstairs to meet with Macavity - It is strange - I cannot shake the feeling that there must be further intentions to that group downstairs than simple murder - you can go below deck if you wish Macavity, Ruul is in the process of interrogating our attackers - I will keep watch up here with Lagash.

Calendir then takes a tour of the deck, to make sure the area is safe, and climbs atop the captains' cabin to watch the area.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Numair Nejem wrote:

Entering the room, he sees Niles stretched out upon the bed, his body marred by the ugly wound in his side. Steeling himself, he kneels beside the body and places his hands adjacent to the wound. He begins praying, blocking the world out as his muscles tense with the rigor of death. He closes his eyes and his breathing stops as his soul departs, following Niles' trail into the afterlife...

...the walls in this grey place seem to stretch out forever. They are lit at regular intervals by sputtering torches that give off a cloying odor. Time, too, seems to have slowed, and he has trouble remembering why he came to this place. His quarry in the distance ahead seems to be burdened, and he slowly gains on him. Aware that a shout would be blasphemous in these halls, he hurries on until he reaches hailing distance. Calling urgently in as loud a whisper as he can manage,he says, "Niles!"

** spoiler omitted **

Roll me a percentile...(hint: hope to roll low)


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Calendir Elberen wrote:

He was uptop just before I came down - Calendir replies while attempting to gather back some of the used ammunition, and checking Lagash for any wounds.

Why would these bastards attack Niles? Or any of us for that matter - it doesn't seem to make much sense to take us on, being so severely outnumbered... I wonder if there is something else we could gather from that crumpled idiot at your feet Ruul,

You went through 3 arrows I believe, right? Roll a percentile to see how many are re-usable.

Dark Archive

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14
Lord Manticore wrote:
Azaraunt wrote:
The hat comes off as well, in due course. Azaraunt is well familiar with hats of disguise.
Duly noted, I've added it to the party inventory.

Er, do we know what it was yet?

How did these three thugs get on board? Did anyone see them before now? It seems like if the female gnome had not killed Nigel then we would have not been tipped off quite so quickly. Was that murder a simple indulgence on her part, or was there some purpose behind it?

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Ninjaed by Azaraunt :D

Of course - what is Numair up to in there? Approaching the tangled gnome, Calendir instructs his feline companion to stand guard over him while he retrieves a rope, ties him up securely, and gags him with a rag made out of one of the dead thugs' clothing.

No more singing for now my friend - he informs with a feral grin.

Five arrows LM - two at the singing gnome and three at the thug

Gimme back ma AMMO: 1d100 ⇒ 13


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Elen Emerwen wrote:

I'm pretty sure I saw Calendir suffer a dagger stab. If I'm mistaken, let me know and we'll retcon this away.

Elen will go over to Calendir and touch him where the thug wounded him, murmuring, "Let me take care of that, my friend."
[dice=Cure Light Wounds]1d8+5

After that, she will call out to Lavina as she returns to her room, "Lavina, dear, in about a minute Numair will be done... either he'll be able to bring back Nigel's soul, or, well, Nigel may have gone to his final destination... but if the former is the case, he'll still be very weak and wounded. You'll want to go be ready to help them."

Elen has seen Numair do this before. She knows how drained and hurt a person will be even after being raised.

The CLW will bring Calendir back to full health.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Did Ally figure anything out with a net 16 on Heal?

The Exchange

Human Bard 1/Paladin 4;
Status:
HP 62/62; AC 17/13/14; CMD 22; Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +10; Init +3; Perc -1

1d100 ⇒ 55

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

A bit hastily dressed and without boots on, Lavinia enters the room and asks Ally. "How is Numair?"

And looks over how Niles was killed.

heal check 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Azaraunt wrote:
Calendir Elberen wrote:

Calendir returns upstairs to meet with Macavity - It is strange - I cannot shake the feeling that there must be further intentions to that group downstairs than simple murder - you can go below deck if you wish Macavity, Ruul is in the process of interrogating our attackers - I will keep watch up here with Lagash.

Calendir then takes a tour of the deck, to make sure the area is safe, and climbs atop the captains' cabin to watch the area.

Azaruant had asked you to secure the bard. Did you catch that? He can do it I guess but wanted to get the enemy's magic items away from them immediately.

I did catch it, I'm just playing catch up.

As the bard is being secured, your detect magic notices auras on Roondar (armor, hat), Shamil (armor, cloak), and Digory (armor, ring, beakers).


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Calendir Elberen wrote:

Ninjaed by Azaraunt :D

Of course - what is Numair up to in there? Approaching the tangled gnome, Calendir instructs his feline companion to stand guard over him while he retrieves a rope, ties him up securely, and gags him with a rag made out of one of the dead thugs' clothing.

No more singing for now my friend - he informs with a feral grin.

Five arrows LM - two at the singing gnome and three at the thug

Gimme back ma AMMO: 1d100

You get back one arrow, three were broken off, and one went missing.


Male Fetchling Ninja
Calendir Elberen wrote:

Calendir returns upstairs to meet with Macavity - It is strange - I cannot shake the feeling that there must be further intentions to that group downstairs than simple murder - you can go below deck if you wish Macavity, Ruul is in the process of interrogating our attackers - I will keep watch up here with Lagash.

Calendir then takes a tour of the deck, to make sure the area is safe, and climbs atop the captains' cabin to watch the area.

Macavity nods to Calendir and sheathes his sword. "Yes, they would appear to be amateurs if they attempt mischief without clear escape routes. I'll go down and search their cabins." Macavity standing jumps 25 feet across the deck, gracefully lands on the deck, and heads toward their cabins.

As he passes Ruul, Macavity lightly smacks his horn to get his attention. "Way to go, Ace."

You just blew our cover story in our very first encounter!

Macavity spends 8 minutes in each cabin of the bad guy's searching for anything unusual. perception take 20 = 35, 36 for traps, 37 if a Human hid it. And goodnight, folks.


Male Human Not everyone has to have a last name!
Numair Nejem wrote:
1d100

Your healing powers work, and within a moment or so, Niles re-awakens, coughing. He is very weak Before Lavinia's Heal check., but nods at Numair and says weakly, "You came to bang the gnome too?"

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Calendir retcon posted to tie up the singer gnome

Dark Archive

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

LOL


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Lavinia Batharoy wrote:

A bit hastily dressed and without boots on, Lavinia enters the room and asks Ally. "How is Numair?"

And looks over how Niles was killed.

heal check 1d20+13

Well the dagger stab certainly didn't help. But it looks like he was also poisoned. You can tell that whatever it was fast-acting, but it has dissolved to the point that you can no longer tell what it was. The poison will no longer work on Niles.

Dark Archive

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14
Lord Manticore wrote:
Azaraunt wrote:
Calendir Elberen wrote:

Calendir returns upstairs to meet with Macavity - It is strange - I cannot shake the feeling that there must be further intentions to that group downstairs than simple murder - you can go below deck if you wish Macavity, Ruul is in the process of interrogating our attackers - I will keep watch up here with Lagash.

Calendir then takes a tour of the deck, to make sure the area is safe, and climbs atop the captains' cabin to watch the area.

Azaruant had asked you to secure the bard. Did you catch that? He can do it I guess but wanted to get the enemy's magic items away from them immediately.

I did catch it, I'm just playing catch up.

As the bard is being secured, your detect magic notices auras on Roondar (armor, hat), Shamil (armor, cloak), and Digory (armor, ring, beakers).

Sorry LM, that "did you catch that" was a post to Calendir but it was double ninjaed so I deleted it. :) I did not want you thinking I was saying that to you.

Azranut will gather these magic items and identify them, taking 10 on spellcraft gives him a 27.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

I'm getting pulled away from the computer so I will take care of the interrogation tomorrow. Awesome job guys!

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

Based on how Niles appear, Lavinia will cast either cure light wounds or cure moderate wounds if needed. Feel free to just roll for me whichever one.

After looking over Niles, Lavinia will attend to Numair. "And how are you? Is there anything I can do?"


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Raise dead leaves the subject with 1 HP per HD, so he'll probably need at least a cure moderate. A little overkill doesn't hurt. She'll get her spells back tomorrow.

Beaming at Lavinia, Ally steps over to where Numair kneels, drained, and touches his hand. "Blessed are those who give of themselves to others," she murmurs, and then summons a guitar and begins a soft, melancholy but hopeful tune with no words. Imagine a song somewhat like a version of Moonlight Sonata for guitar. Within a few moments, the soft melody drifts through the boat, lifting the spirits and relieving the tired and sore muscles of the recent combatants.


Macavity the black wrote:
As he passes Ruul, Macavity lightly smacks his horn to get his attention. "Way to go, Ace."

LOL, oops. Well Ruul did say he was bad at subterfuge.

The minotaur glances at the hooded Macavity in confusion as his horned head is jostled. As Macavity quickly leaves to search the cabins, Ruul just shrugs and goes back to his interrogation.


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

Elen will return to her cabin, still dressed in just her kimono. She doesn't bother to dress further, but retrieves her dagger, which she sticks into the sash, cranks her wand back into her spring-loaded wrist sheath (which she does wear when sleeping, just in case), and also uses a 1st-level pearl of power to get her Mage Armor prepared spell back.

Wand charge uses, pearl of power use noted.

951 to 1,000 of 4,025 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.