Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Manticore

A long trek to a short beach.


901 to 950 of 4,025 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Male Human Not everyone has to have a last name!
Imbukar wrote:

Imbukar, at the window of the cabin casts Open/Close on the window. (This would open a latch but not a lock). If the window opens he will fly in using stealth and have a look around.

[dice=Stealth]1d20+21+20

The place is a mess, sheets almost torn and hanging off the edge of the bed. It is clear that the gnome had her way with the sailor, at least at first. There is a clear incision under the rib cage on the left side, and it appears a few flecks of black stuff surrounds the wound. It is not blood, but you are not yet sure what it is. The fighting goes on outside, you can hear music being played, briefly, before it stops in mid-harmony. No one notices the bird flapping around inside a room.

Qadira

Human Paladin 7 / Bard 1;
Status:
HP 74/74; AC 26/15/22; CMD 22; Fort +14, Ref +16, Will +13; Init +4; Perc -1

Initiative
Thug3 26
Calendir 25
Azaraunt 23
Digory 23
Thug2 22
Ally 21
Roondar 21
Kallistiel 16
Captain Teach 16
Shamil 15 (asleep)
Ellen 14
Numair 13
Ruul 12
Macavity 9 (delaying)
Imbukar 8
Lavinia 7


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Ruul Spiritskin wrote:
Are we done with round 1? Can you build an initiative list so we have sense of the order? Any can do this really.

Round 2: Fight!

Numair beat me to it, but that is a correct initiative order.

Qadira

Human Paladin 7 / Bard 1;
Status:
HP 74/74; AC 26/15/22; CMD 22; Fort +14, Ref +16, Will +13; Init +4; Perc -1

Calendir your bow is x3, should be another d8+10 in that crit damage


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

LM, I assume from my attacks last turn that the 8 missed and the 28 hit?

Round 2, Init 12

"Yes, of course", Ruul replies with a glance at the birthmark.

The minotaur casts a nod of gratitude at Numair when his spell renders the attacker temporarily blind. The bull steps into the hallway and grabs the staggering blinded Diggory.

Grapple vs Blinded Diggory: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


Male Advanced hanged man
Calendir Elberen wrote:

Dang, I misunderstood that the thughs were on the bad guys' side - thought they were bodyguards for the Captain or something :D In any case:

Calendir takes a step back, placing himself next to Alli - he softly whispers to Lagash to attack the thug - Kill... - and lets fly an uncanny barrage of arrows at the thug.

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

The torrent of damage unleashed on the poor fellow is incredible. The first shot takes the thug in the shoulder. As he comes up (dagger still in thigh), your second mark hits him right in the chest, piercing a heart valve. At the same time, Lagash bites deeply into his leg. The man is dead before he hits the ground, never knowing, in his confusion, what hit him.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12
Numair Nejem wrote:
Calendir your bow is x3, should be another d8+10 in that crit damage

Oh my....

Adding and adding: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Hmph, waste of arrows... LM, how will be the ruling on recovering ammunition? :D

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Cloistered Cleric / 8

Waiting to see if Digory is successfully grappled before posting an action.


Fighter 3/Rogue 5//AC: 19/14/19 Fort:6/Ref: 9(evasion, 10 traps)/Will: 1(2 traps)//HP 47
Ruul Spiritskin wrote:

LM, I assume from my attacks last turn that the 8 missed and the 28 hit?

Round 2, Init 12

"Yes, of course", Ruul replies with a glance at the birthmark.

The minotaur casts a nod of gratitude at Numair when his spell renders the attacker temporarily blind. The bull steps into the hallway and grabs the staggering blinded Diggory.

[dice=Grapple vs Blinded Diggory]1d20+12

You are correct in that assessment, I did mark the damage. It looks like my response went missing, but there is blood dripping from his arm where you gored him.

Digory, in his state, is no match for your strength and you easily get him into a holding position (CMD=18 at this point, he is also flat-footed). He cries out in pain and his inability to see anything. He attempts to lash out at you, but he has no real idea where you are or if it is you that is causing him this pain.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Calendir Elberen wrote:
Numair Nejem wrote:
Calendir your bow is x3, should be another d8+10 in that crit damage

Oh my....

Adding and adding: 1d8+10

Hmph, waste of arrows... LM, how will be the ruling on recovering ammunition? :D

I usually do a percentile, based not only on how many arrows are found, but also how many are not broken. In my rl campaign, it is usually handled after combat.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Mid-Round 2 Map

I held off on moving Ruul as his initiative is still a ways off.

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Cloistered Cleric / 8

"Someone find some rope to tie him up with."

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12
Ruul Spiritskin wrote:

Mid-Round 2 Map

I held off on moving Ruul as his initiative is still a ways off.

Thanks for the Lagash icon Ruul - it looks really cool.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

No problem Cal.

Lavinia Batharoy wrote:
"Someone find some rope to tie him up with."

"In my pack", Ruul responds with a grunt as he struggles with his foe.

Ruul's pack lies on the floor next to his discarded loincloth and other currently unworn equipment.

Qadira

Human Paladin 7 / Bard 1;
Status:
HP 74/74; AC 26/15/22; CMD 22; Fort +14, Ref +16, Will +13; Init +4; Perc -1

Round 2, Init 13
Hands Sandstorm & Flag AC 21 (27 vs Digory) HP 65/65
Spells 1st: 2/3 Smite Evil 1/2 Battle Dance 13/13 Lay On Hands 10/10
Conditions Battle Flag (+1 morale attack, damage, saves vs fear&charm) Smite Evil vs Digory (+6 attack, damage & AC)

Numair dances backward, forced to adjust to keep his balance. He uses the delay to recall anything about the "Harbinger."

I do not know what foul god you worship, Digory, but you'll meet him soon. Surrender to Sarenrae's mercy or I shall cut you down

He tries again to overtake Digory, and raises his blade threateningly.

Map & Rolls:

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Swift Action: declare smite vs Digory
Move action: Tumble to M7, trying to go around.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20
Pass thanks to Lavinias Blind lowering his CMD

Standard action: Ready to attack Digory if he rejects my terms.
Sandstorm, Pirahna Strike, Smite Evil, Flag: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 11 - 2 + 6 + 1 = 26 for 1d6 + 4 + 4 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 + 6 + 1 = 20

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Cloistered Cleric / 8

Lavinia darts off to retrieve the rope. "Be right back."


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Ally trills a song of triumph as she sees the thug fall, then turns her attention to his comrade, casting a spell to cloud his mind. Daze DC 15 Will save on thug 2.

She then flutters into the cabin where Imbrukar and the dead body are. She lands by poor Niles and sighs. "Poor boy. I had no idea. I knew she was a little bit evil but I thiught it was just maybe pickpocketing or petty burglary or something ..."

If she can do a Heal check as part of this round to figure out how he was killed:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

map:
move to H6


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

Elen will move past Ruul and Digory to the open central area, dropping her coil of silk rope next to Shamil. "Tie her up too, sweetie, " she suggests, and touches Ruul with her wand casting Mage Armor. Since she wasn't able to before.

map:
rope at P7, Elen to N8


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Digory isn't actually helpless yet. He's just grappled. I believe his blindness just wore off too.


Fighter 3/Rogue 5//AC: 19/14/19 Fort:6/Ref: 9(evasion, 10 traps)/Will: 1(2 traps)//HP 47
Numair Nejem wrote:

Round 2, Init 13

Hands Sandstorm & Flag AC 21 (27 vs Digory) HP 65/65
Spells 1st: 2/3 Smite Evil 1/2 Battle Dance 13/13 Lay On Hands 10/10
Conditions Battle Flag (+1 morale attack, damage, saves vs fear&charm) Smite Evil vs Digory (+6 attack, damage & AC)

Numair dances backward, forced to adjust to keep his balance. He uses the delay to recall anything about the "Harbinger."

I do not know what foul god you worship, Digory, but you'll meet him soon. Surrender to Sarenrae's mercy or I shall cut you down

He tries again to overtake Digory, and raises his blade threateningly.

** spoiler omitted **

Digory only cries out in pain, being held by the minotaur only adding to his problems. He is not a man used to being in this kind of position.

Let me know if you wish to press your attack, as he neither declined nor accepted your terms for surrender.


Alliriyallin wrote:

Ally trills a song of triumph as she sees the thug fall, then turns her attention to his comrade, casting a spell to cloud his mind. Daze DC 15 Will save on thug 2.

She then flutters into the cabin where Imbrukar and the dead body are. She lands by poor Niles and sighs. "Poor boy. I had no idea. I knew she was a little bit evil but I thiught it was just maybe pickpocketing or petty burglary or something ..."

If she can do a Heal check as part of this round to figure out how he was killed:1d20+4

** spoiler omitted **

Will vs Daze: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

"Whoah, what jus' hit me?"

Map:
Move to E5, he is dazed this round

You move into the room with Imbukar and see the sailor, flat on his back, you're not sure if he ever saw his death coming. The imp, in raven form, indicates to you the knife wound in his side. A Heal check of 10 does little more than point out the wound at this point. You can make a closer examination (i.e. re-roll) next round.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Elen Emerwen wrote:

Elen will move past Ruul and Digory to the open central area, dropping her coil of silk rope next to Shamil. "Tie her up too, sweetie, " she suggests, and touches Ruul with her wand casting Mage Armor. Since she wasn't able to before.

** spoiler omitted **

Duly noted, and I've added the stat to the init tracker.

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

hmm. Lost a post. Retyping it here.

The wizard 5' steps to D 6 and, calling upon his bonded item, casts Chain of Perdition, causing a spiked chain of force to appear in F 8. It attacks the gnomish bard attempting to drag him into the hall.

Dirty Trick CMB: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30 If this beats the bard's CMD he is dragged into the hall. If it beats the CMD by 5 he is dragged all the way to E 7.

Then the wizard uses his shift ability to pop in behind the gnome bard (F 7) and threaten him with his sword, hopefully in a flank with the captain. There he demands Surrender or be cut down!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Map:

Move to F 7


M Imp Familiar 6 hd

Speaking to Ally in common Imbukar communicates what he has noted about the fate of the sailor. He will then fly to Azaraunt's shoulder and report in to Macavity on the status below.

Qadira

Human Paladin 7 / Bard 1;
Status:
HP 74/74; AC 26/15/22; CMD 22; Fort +14, Ref +16, Will +13; Init +4; Perc -1

If he can cry out, he can surrender. Press the attack.

Numair's s deadly serious and he makes this clear with a shallow slice across the fop's leg.

Perhaps I wasn't clear before. Drop your weapon and get on the ground. A man is dead and I want to know why. You will have my protection while I determine the truth. If you are guilty, I will still guarantee a fair judgement. Surrender!


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Late-Round 2 Map

It looks like one of the thugs, Roondar, Kall, Teach, Lavinia, and Macavity haven't taken actions for this round yet.

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Cloistered Cleric / 8

Lavinia's round two action was to go get the rope to tie up the man and gnome with.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Ah, my mistake. =)


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Posting round 3 action early

Ally nods as the wizard's companion indicates the wound. Animosity is forgotten, at least for the moment, in light of their common purpose. She examines it more carefully, stepping gingerly around the pools of blood on the floor. Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Any bonus if I take my time and do it as a full-round action?


Female Elf Duelist 1 / Lore Warden 5 / MoMS-Sohei 2 [HP 63/63 || AC/T 25, 18/22/24, FF 12 || F +8, R +9 (+10), W +6 (+8)]

I'm extremely confused as to what's happening. Looks like there is nothing left to do in this area.

Kalli watches the general melee but remains where she is, her rapier set against the gnome's throat, in case she wakes.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Things on this side of the ship are in hand. The other side could use Kall's help. That captain and the wizard are squaring off against the bard and a couple goons.

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Cloistered Cleric / 8

Also, Kalli may eventually notice Ruul's complete state of undress....


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Oh, yeah.

Fur is matted with sweat, big manhood swinging in the cool open air, and wearing nothing but the quarterstaff gripped in one fist.


Male Gnome
Azaraunt wrote:

hmm. Lost a post. Retyping it here.

The wizard 5' steps to D 6 and, calling upon his bonded item, casts Chain of Perdition, causing a spiked chain of force to appear in F 8. It attacks the gnomish bard attempting to drag him into the hall.

If this beats the bard's CMD he is dragged into the hall. If it beats the CMD by 5 he is dragged all the way to E 7.

Then the wizard uses his shift ability to pop in behind the gnome bard (F 7) and threaten him with his sword, hopefully in a flank with the captain. There he demands Surrender or be cut down!

** spoiler omitted **

Which square do you want him in? You beat his CMD by 17

You are able to easily wrap the chain around Roondar and you begin to drag him across the floor. You caught him in the middle of attempting to tend to his wounds. He has a bloody arrow in one hand and a flask in the other, presumably some type of healing aid. He is thoroughly cowed at this point and drops the arrow to indicate he is no threat. Unless you press the point, he'll quickly swallow the potion

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 6) + 3 = 10

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

He is in E 7 then, and flanked between the wizard and the captain. The chain of force will be hovering over his head ready to strike again as well.

Drinking the potion will provoke an attack of opportunity, and Azaraunt will take it, and encourage the captain to do so as well. He does not yet surrender captain. Strike him.

Long Sword: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 231d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4+2 for flank


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Alliriyallin wrote:

Posting round 3 action early

Ally nods as the wizard's companion indicates the wound. Animosity is forgotten, at least for the moment, in light of their common purpose. She examines it more carefully, stepping gingerly around the pools of blood on the floor. [Dice=Heal]1d20+4

Any bonus if I take my time and do it as a full-round action?

Not much. I can let you take 10 since you are not in 'immediate' danger. Also, Imbukar could 'aid another' to give you an additional 2 points (or the other way around if his skill check is higher)

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Cloistered Cleric / 8

Round 3 action

Assuming that Ruul assists in positioning Digory, Lavinia will use the rope that she had fetched to tie the man up.


M Imp Familiar 6 hd

Imbukar will gladly assist Ally if she asks. He has not performed a standard action.


Female Elf Duelist 1 / Lore Warden 5 / MoMS-Sohei 2 [HP 63/63 || AC/T 25, 18/22/24, FF 12 || F +8, R +9 (+10), W +6 (+8)]

Kallistiel would have to squeeze by that... Not going to happen. She'll remain where she is, focus on the gnome, and try not to lose her dinner.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Luckily she is able to hold it down and not be sickened or nauseated.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10
Kallistiel Illuiadlara wrote:

Kallistiel would have to squeeze by that... Not going to happen. She'll remain where she is, focus on the gnome, and try not to lose her dinner.

Luckily she is able to hold it down and not be sickened or nauseated.

LOL

I believe just Teach and Macavity haven't taken actions for round two.

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

Not sure the captain has acted yet. He as talked a lot of smack so far.. lol.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Ally will ask Imbrukar for assistance, inquiring as to how fast he felt the death occur and whether he has any idea about what those black marks are. Taking 10 on Heal: 10+4=14, if Imbrukar succeeds on Aid Another, 16. Heal can be used untrained.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

That's true. I don't think the captain has actually done anything other than shout orders and move around.

Also, I don't know how long LM wants us to wait for Macavity.


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

Round 3 action

Elen will move to the door of Shamil's cabin, glancing in and checking on Ally. She rhen directs her eldritch effect to the mind of the thug standing to Azaraunt's left the one at E8, or any other foe, if he's down by then trying to send him to join Shamil in dreamland. DC 19 Will save- slumber hex


M Imp Familiar 6 hd
Alliriyallin wrote:
Ally will ask Imbrukar for assistance, inquiring as to how fast he felt the death occur and whether he has any idea about what those black marks are. Taking 10 on Heal: 10+4=14, if Imbrukar succeeds on Aid Another, 16. Heal can be used untrained.

Imbukar, still invisible will assist Ally, pointing out characteristics of the wound and the black residue that is clearly not blood. Also taking 10 his heal check is an 11, for +2 to Ally's role.

The lovestruck sailor never saw it coming. Poor sap. The strike was sudden and resulted in death immediately. I suspect an assassin. I wonder who gave him the crazy idea that it was safe to go near that tigress. :P


Male Fetchling Ninja

Macavity continues survey the sky, shore, river, and topside especially including the stairs from the passenger deck.


Male Gnome
Azaraunt wrote:

He is in E 7 then, and flanked between the wizard and the captain. The chain of force will be hovering over his head ready to strike again as well.

Drinking the potion will provoke an attack of opportunity, and Azaraunt will take it, and encourage the captain to do so as well. He does not yet surrender captain. Strike him.

Roondar turns pale as the point strikes home. His wounds appear deep, but he is able to weakly hold the potion in his hand, barely able to move.

Dex check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Thanks Macavity. Sorry there's no action up top.

I suppose we're good to start moving through round three then. I'll start updating the map.


Round 2 Action, playing catch up on the final posts, then I'll move on to the Round 3 stuff.

This time, I'll step up and do my doody, *giggle* this most thick of creatures thinks to himself.

Map:
Ulsted moves to E7, facing the Captain.

Well, Captain Blackbeard, it looks like I'll have to do my doody." The poor, drooling mass starts to giggle again.

Will vs Slumber hex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

"Ooh sleepy time," the wizened buffoon says before slumping down in front of the captain.


Looking over the slumped floor, Teach blows out a puff of air, faintly moving his whiskers. "Well, it looks like I don't need to worry about that.He looks the hall at the rest of you. "Any of you hurt?"

901 to 950 of 4,025 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.