Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Manticore

A long trek to a short beach.


851 to 900 of 4,025 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Down the hall would be in which direction? Is Calendir not there yet?


Imbukar wrote:

Imbukar contacts the captain.

** spoiler omitted **

"What?! Not on my ship." A moment later, Captain Teach opens the door to his cabin, just after the violin player screams out his epitaph. He returns the greeting: "By my black beard, the only people dying tonight will be by my hand!"

Captain Teach's Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Thug 2's Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Thug 3's Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

time to grab your pardner and swing 'dem dice. Let's see some initiative as I catch up on the last posts.

map:
Move to D7


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Calendir Elberen wrote:

Calendir moves below deck, bow leading the way, and Lagash close on his heels.

** spoiler omitted **

That spot places you next to Ruul and Digory, and sharing the same square as Ally (shouldn't be a problem there).


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Imbukar wrote:

Was thinking black widow myself. Maybe an assassin? Didn't Elen/Ally know the gnome was evil? I don't think she has told anyone yet, has she?

Imbukar reporting in. I am outside the cabin looking in the window. Niles is here. He looks dead. Lots of blood. No sign of the gnome.

Did the captain report in?

He did, see post #852 (two up from this one).

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

I do not want to be next to Digory, where is he and Ruul?

And the gnome by the way :D


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Elen Emerwen wrote:
Numair Nejem wrote:

I think it might be Niles in with the gnome, thanks to our resident matchmaker Elen.

Numair rolls out of bed with Sandstorm in hand, not quite yet awake as Elen pounds on his door. He blinks away the dream desert and opens the door.

"Who's dead?" he asks, his usually carefree demeanor dispelled by the serious circumstances.

** spoiler omitted **

That was Ally! Ok so it was me, the player, either way -- but Elen is innocent!

"I don't know, my friend, just that the imp was able to detect a death within Shamil's cabin, you know, that gnome who was hitting on everything in pants. It was, apparently, very sudden. Did you hear its voice as you were sleeping? We need to check out her cabin. I see you're armored, why don't you and Ruul go first?"Talking as free action

Elen contorts her wrist oddly and suddenly a wand springs out into her hand.Swift action. She taps Ruul on the chest saying, "Impervius!" Standard action, Mage Armor 1hr duration. She waits for the others to move forward ahead of her. Stowing wand in the sash of her robe. She also has her component pouch, it was sitting on her robe, ready for her to grab.

Duly noted. Ruul, I've noted the extra +4 to AC on my initiative tracker.

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

Initiative for Imbukar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Initiative for Azaraunt: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

I am a little confused about who said what. Is it clear that the bard is teamed with the other two? of course Azaraunt might not know yet anyway.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Cal, if you check out the updated map you'll see where I put you and Ally. You'll also see the general layout.

Ruul clenches his meaty fists as the dagger clatters to the ground.

"That's better..."

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 12


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Ruul Spiritskin wrote:

Ruul spots Digory with the dagger in hand and murder in his eyes. A deep growl rises from his chest. He shifts his hulking form to cover Lavinia.

"Put it down."

[dice=Intimidate vs Digory]1d20+11
[dice=Intimidate vs Shamil]1d20+11

Both are immediately shaken by your...um, display. Digory drops his dagger on the floor and Shamil starts muttering. Finally, you hear her scream, "Screw the Harbinger, I want him!" As you hear more screaming from down the hall, Lavinia slaps your chest hard with the palm of her hand and says, "Impervious!" You feel your fur flatten as a slightly shimmering field of force surrounds you, like a glove.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Perfect, thanks Ruul :D

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Cloistered Cleric / 8

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 7

Lavinia peers around Ruul, looking at the man and gnome and wondering what exactly is going on. Did they kill someone?


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Calendir Elberen wrote:

I do not want to be next to Digory, where is he and Ruul?

And the gnome by the way :D

The horny gnome is currently in square Q7. Ruul and Digory 'split' square O7 on Ruul's map, with Ruul standing more in the doorway (yielding Digory the hall.) you can move back to any square between J7 and N7 by default with no cost in movement.

To all: please post initiative and first round plans when you can. We are in round 1: FIGHT!

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Map:
Moving to K7 or L7, whichever allows me to shoot at the singing gnome :D

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Off to bed too, but just want to lay down some suppressing fire before I go :D - If there is an opportunity to shoot at the singing gnome, here goes

Ruul seems to be in control of the situation with Digory, so Calendir turns his attention to the other end of the hallway, towards the singing gnome, letting fly 2 arrows in quick succession.

Mechanics: From K9 or L9, he should be in Point Blank range -> Two normal attacks (not Rapid Shot) w/ masterwork arrows and Deadly Aim.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Attack 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Have a nice night everyone


Fighter 3/Rogue 5//AC: 19/14/19 Fort:6/Ref: 9(evasion, 10 traps)/Will: 1(2 traps)//HP 47

Digory continues to just glare at the minotaur's....thing just hanging there. It's ridiculous! He's getting paid to deal with this? Hearing Roondar down the hall finally snaps him back to the current moment.

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

"This is for the Harbinger, you foul creature." Digory takes a swing, aiming for Ruul's manhood, after pulling out his other dagger.

To hit Ruul: 1d20 + 12 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 12 - 5 = 10 The penalty is for the 'called' shot.


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

map:
Elen should be at S7 unless LM rules I can't move out of the cabin.

initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Her elfin eyes flashing with anger, Elen shouts "Sove!" at Shamil, fixing her arcane powers on the gnome.

Skald:
"Sleep"

Slumber hex DC 19 Will save, falls asleep for 7 rounds.


Female Gnome

Shamil finds herself uncontrollably drooling. She knows what she was brought here to do, but staring at the mountain of beef is too much for her. By instinct, she finds her blade in her hand, but she is dumbfounded to know what to do with it.

Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Shamil holds action (since 'drool' is not sanctioned by Paizo :)


Female Gnome
Elen Emerwen wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Her elfin eyes flashing with anger, Elen shouts "Sove!" at Shamil, fixing her arcane powers on the gnome.
** spoiler omitted **

Slumber hex DC 19 Will save, falls asleep for 7 rounds.

You should be able to move around a little bit. Also, please re-roll the initiative, the dice must have fallen off the table, lol.

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Shamil slumps to the floor, dreams of riding a minotaur are the last thoughts she has.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

Roondar begins playing, seeing the the two idiots need the encouragement. Engorged or not, the minotaur must go down, the Harbinger commands it! He only gets a few bars in however, before two arrows hit him dead center. He stops playing, unable to hold on to his violin. He scrambles back into his room to try and recover.

Dex check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Map:
move to G8

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Cloistered Cleric / 8

Angered by the mans attempted attack on her paramour's manhood, Lavinia leans around Ruul's massive form to fling a bolt of energy from the palm of her hand towards Digory.

Spear of Purity sell link
Range touch attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (6, 8, 1) = 15
will save dc 18 for partial


Male Advanced hanged man

I move forward to attack the man that shot at me, dagger out.

thug 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Map:
move from G7 to L7swing at Calendir with dagger

To hit Calendir: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Damage, Dagger: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

Since that didn't use my move action, my move action will be:

Elen ducks back into her room (5 ft step) and reaches into her haversack, instantly coming up with a length of rope from her deluxe dungeoneering kit.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

Thugs 2 and 3 hold action, guarding against the captain this round.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

The low blow! Truly these are villains!

The brawny minotaur's slow reflexes put his manhood in danger but a combination of his own instinctive defensive movement and the aura of magical force around him prevent it from coming to harm.

"Get the emblem of your goddess", he growls back to Lavinia. "We're under attack!"

Ruul answers the cowardly attack on his bull's pride with a sweep of his horns and then a clobbering from his staff.

I've penalized Ruul's rolls to account for his gearless status.

Flurry - Gore | Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 2 - 2 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 4 = 15
Flurry - Staff | Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 2 - 2 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 6 = 18


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

since Ally couldn't get past on her previous action, I've changed Elen's AC to reflect lack of Shield.

initiative for Ally: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Ally points at the thug who attacked Calendir and says in a voice like pealing bells:

Celestial:
Forces of Chaos, cloud this fool's mind!

Lesser Confusion on thug 1 - DC 16 Will save.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Updated map with moves thus far.


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

Map:
Forgot to include this. Elen moves to S6


Female Elf Duelist 1 / Lore Warden 5 / MoMS-Sohei 2 [HP 63/63 || AC/T 25, 18/22/24, FF 12 || F +8, R +9 (+10), W +6 (+8)]
LM wrote:
You wake up to the sound of a knock. In your sleep haze, you first wonder why someone is knocking on your door at this ungodly hour. Then you realize that the knock is coming from down the hall. You then hear a click, likely a door closing. Then a couple more clicks after that.

Kallistiel stretches languidly before frowning at where the noise came from. I need to change rooms. The damned animals next door, rutting like savages. It took me forever to fall asleep, and now they going at it again? Perhaps I should invite Digory over tomorrow night.

She gets up, her shift falling across her thighs as she grabs her rapier moving to smash the but of it against the wall. She stops at the faint brush of words against her mind and hearing the shouted conversations outside, and instead moves to the door and opens it quickly, her rapier ready.

Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

She sees the gnome standing in her doorway looking down the hall, and Digory standing further down, a dagger on the floor by him, another in his hand.

Kallistiel shifts her stance, her blade ready, but blinks as the gnome collapses, asleep.

"So Digory, you go on a late night stroll and instead of visiting me for a nightcap, you decide to chat up the animal? I thought better of you."

Move action to get to the door, another to open it. Swift action to enter Crane stance.


Male Fetchling Ninja

Initiative = 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Macavity continues to survey the sky, shore, river, and topside of the boat. He wonders how he would escape the passenger deck besides the stairs and hold hole.

He holds his actions with his sword in hand

Qadira

Human Paladin 7 / Bard 1;
Status:
HP 74/74; AC 26/15/22; CMD 22; Fort +14, Ref +16, Will +13; Init +4; Perc -1

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Numair trusts in Elen's arcane power and waits as she hexes the gnome. He moves up the hallway(move action to P7), making eye contact with Kallistiel. I'm going to keep him from getting away. Trap him here in this corridor. As he approaches Digory, his free hand gestures and Sandstorm takes on a lustrous silvery hue(swift action cast Dazzling Blade, no AoO). No sooner done casting, he feints at Digory's face and the lustrous sheen discharges with a silver flash(free action DC 17 will save. Fail: blind 1round. Save: dazzled 1 round). Then he dances past Digory, drawing out his battle flag as he does so(move action, tumble half speed to N7 through enemy's square, drawing as part of move action).

Acrobatics vs CMD: 1d20 + 18 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 18 - 5 = 17 (if digory is blind, he loses his Dex to CMD and takes a further -2 penalty.)

Flagbearer: Allied Pathfinders get +1 morale attack, damage, saves vs. fear & charm. Must hold flag in one hand or attach to armor.

Map:
Move to N7.


Fighter 3/Rogue 5//AC: 19/14/19 Fort:6/Ref: 9(evasion, 10 traps)/Will: 1(2 traps)//HP 47
Lavinia Batharoy wrote:

Angered by the mans attempted attack on her paramour's manhood, Lavinia leans around Ruul's massive form to fling a bolt of energy from the palm of her hand towards Digory.

Spear of Purity sell link
Range touch attack 1d20+5
Damage 3d8
will save dc 18 for partial

In ducking around cover I am ruling that Ruul gives you partial cover due to his size and bulk, you misjudged where the assailant would be and your spell goes over his shoulder.

Will save for blindness: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

The blinding effect of your spell does affect him, causing him to misstep and instead of taking another swing at Ruul, he effectively bounces off of him. "Oof!" Digory is effectively out of initiative next round due to this effect.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Macavity the black wrote:

Initiative = 1d20 +8

Macavity continues to survey the sky, shore, river, and topside of the boat. He wonders how he would escape the passenger deck besides the stairs and hold hole.

He holds his actions with his sword in hand

Noted.


Fighter 3/Rogue 5//AC: 19/14/19 Fort:6/Ref: 9(evasion, 10 traps)/Will: 1(2 traps)//HP 47
Numair Nejem wrote:


Numair trusts in Elen's arcane power and waits as she hexes the gnome. He moves up the hallway(move action to P7), making eye contact with Kallistiel. I'm going to keep him from getting away. Trap him here in this corridor. As he approaches Digory, his free hand gestures and Sandstorm takes on a lustrous silvery hue(swift action cast Dazzling Blade, no AoO). No sooner done casting, he feints at Digory's face and the lustrous sheen discharges with a silver flash(free action DC 17 will save. Fail: blind 1round. Save: dazzled 1 round). Then he dances past Digory, drawing out his battle flag as he does so(move action, tumble half speed to N7 through enemy's square, drawing as part of move action).

(if digory is blind, he loses his Dex to CMD and takes a further -2 penalty.)

Flagbearer: Allied Pathfinders get +1 morale attack, damage, saves vs. fear & charm. Must hold flag in one hand or attach to armor.

** spoiler omitted **

I am assuming by your words that you move after Elen, which moves your initiative down to 13, in case you are keeping track.

Will vs Dazzling Blade: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Digory is blinded by Sandstorm, before Lavinia gets her spell off, further making things bad for the foe. He attempts to right himself, but all he does is bounce off of Ruul. "Oof!" is all you hear as you attempt to move past him, his flailing causes you to bounce back to your previous position CMD = 24, before penalties against your Acrobatics check..


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Updated Map

Qadira

Human Paladin 7 / Bard 1;
Status:
HP 74/74; AC 26/15/22; CMD 22; Fort +14, Ref +16, Will +13; Init +4; Perc -1
Digory Odgers wrote:


I am assuming by your words that you move after Elen, which moves your initiative down to 13, in case you are keeping track.

[dice=Will vs Dazzling Blade]1d20 + 1

Digory is blinded by Sandstorm, before Lavinia gets her spell off, further making things bad for the foe. He attempts to right himself, but all he does is bounce off of Ruul. "Oof!" is all you hear as you attempt to move past him, his flailing causes you to bounce back to your previous position CMD = 24, before penalties against your Acrobatics check..

Correct. Numair init now 13, since a bunch of stuff already happened. Unless he has uncanny dodge or similar, he loses Dex & dodge bonuses, and takes a further -2 from blindness, and if that reduces his CMD by 7 or more, tumble past fine. If not, provoke AoO and stay in P7

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

Jumping in. Busy morning and just now getting a break. One correction from above, LM. You have Lavinia casting Mage Armor on Ruul, when it was Elen who tried to do that. Since she never got near him I don't think that ever went off.

Map:

Imbukar was looking into the window of the cabin where the first mate persished. Put him at I 0. And Azaranut had flown to Where Madavity was in the first round after the warning from Imbukar. So place him at D 0. If LM is not ok with this placement the Wizard still has movement enough, from fly, to get to Macavity and still cast his spell below.

Reaching for Macavity the wizard explains The fight is below. Come with me.

He casts Dimension Door to move both himself and Macavity one deck directly below and into the captain's cabin.

Map:

Azaraunt is now in D 5 and, if Macavity comes with him willingly, or fails a DC 22 Will save, is in D 6.


M Imp Familiar 6 hd

Imbukar, at the window of the cabin casts Open/Close on the window. (This would open a latch but not a lock). If the window opens he will fly in using stealth and have a look around.

Stealth: 1d20 + 21 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 21 + 20 = 47


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Numair Nejem wrote:
Digory Odgers wrote:


I am assuming by your words that you move after Elen, which moves your initiative down to 13, in case you are keeping track.

[dice=Will vs Dazzling Blade]1d20 + 1

Digory is blinded by Sandstorm, before Lavinia gets her spell off, further making things bad for the foe. He attempts to right himself, but all he does is bounce off of Ruul. "Oof!" is all you hear as you attempt to move past him, his flailing causes you to bounce back to your previous position CMD = 24, before penalties against your Acrobatics check..

Correct. Numair init now 13, since a bunch of stuff already happened. Unless he has uncanny dodge or similar, he loses Dex & dodge bonuses, and takes a further -2 from blindness, and if that reduces his CMD by 7 or more, tumble past fine. If not, provoke AoO and stay in P7

He does in fact have Uncanny Dodge, but even if he didn't the penalties would reduce his CMD down to 18. However, he is not in a position to AoO at this time (refer to earlier posts).

Map:
Digory stumbles back into the door and inadvertently stumbles to N7 for his Round 2 action.


Male Fetchling Ninja

Macavity fails to resist Azaraunt's spell. "No!"
Will save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 < DC 22

Macavity appears next to the captain with his sword out finishing his exclamation. He says "Good evening, captain. We are not your enemies. I suspect that the three latest passengers are.

And quickly to the Azaraunt, "Wizard, now the only person topside is the sailor in the pilothouse. No one is protecting him or watching the top of the stairs. If all three of the new passengers are threats, certainly the captain and the seven of our group are plenty to overcome them.

Macavity readies a Vanishing Trick, in case the captain attacks him.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Are we done with round 1? Can you build an initiative list so we have sense of the order? Any can do this really.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Azaraunt wrote:

Jumping in. Busy morning and just now getting a break. One correction from above, LM. You have Lavinia casting Mage Armor on Ruul, when it was Elen who tried to do that. Since she never got near him I don't think that ever went off.

** spoiler omitted **

Reaching for Macavity the wizard explains The fight is below. Come with me.

He casts Dimension Door to move both himself and Macavity one deck directly below and into the captain's cabin.

** spoiler omitted **

Pending Macavity's reaction, I am ok with the action. I'll type out what you see after I see what he says. Macavity will not lose his place in initiative, since he is only reacting to your spell. Also, I don't think I got your initiative roll. Could you either point out which post has it or make a quick roll?


Male Advanced hanged man
Alliriyallin wrote:

since Ally couldn't get past on her previous action, I've changed Elen's AC to reflect lack of Shield.

Ally points at the thug who attacked Calendir and says in a voice like pealing bells:

** spoiler omitted **

Lesser Confusion on thug 1 - DC 16 Will save.

Will vs Lesser Confusion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

"Um..what's going on here?"The human starts to look around, as if he had never seen a boat before.

Confusion Action: Round 2: 1d100 ⇒ 54

Confusion Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

"Aaaggh!" He cries out as he buries his dagger deep into his own thigh, snapping him out of his confusion He'll be ready for Round 3

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14
Azaraunt wrote:

[dice=Initiative for Imbukar]1d20+5

[dice=Initiative for Azaraunt]1d20+11

I am a little confused about who said what. Is it clear that the bard is teamed with the other two? of course Azaraunt might not know yet anyway.

Here. Hmm. That does not show the roll. The post was somewhere around 857. How do you tell what number is it without counting/

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

And since speaking is a free action, if Macavity makes clear he does not want to come, I would like to retro that and not bring him. Was not my intent to bring him against his will.


Macavity the black wrote:

Macavity fails to resist Azaraunt's spell. "No!"

Will save 1d20 +4 < DC 22

Macavity appears next to the captain with his sword out finishing his exclamation. He says "Good evening, captain. We are not your enemies. I suspect that the three latest passengers are.

And quickly to the Azaraunt, "Wizard, now the only person topside is the sailor in the pilothouse. No one is protecting him or watching the top of the stairs. If all three of the new passengers are threats, certainly the captain and the seven of our group are plenty to overcome them.

Macavity readies a Vanishing Trick, in case the captain attacks him.

As Azaruant looks around the room, the Captain looks at you, trying to size you up. He knows that there is at least one foe planted outside his door and he can see down the hall where there is more.

"Well then, the sailor will take care of himself. Let's take care of these traitorous dastards!" Free action, 2nd round.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Azaraunt wrote:
Azaraunt wrote:

[dice=Initiative for Imbukar]1d20+5

[dice=Initiative for Azaraunt]1d20+11

I am a little confused about who said what. Is it clear that the bard is teamed with the other two? of course Azaraunt might not know yet anyway.

Here. Hmm. That does not show the roll. The post was somewhere around 857. How do you tell what number is it without counting/

I found it, I had a feeling that I might have missed it, but I wasn't sure, I was running off of 2 computers last night to keep track of everything, so that might explain why I didn't catch it. I've updated my initiative tracker for it.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Azaraunt wrote:
And since speaking is a free action, if Macavity makes clear he does not want to come, I would like to retro that and not bring him. Was not my intent to bring him against his will.

Consider it retro.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Macavity the black wrote:

Macavity fails to resist Azaraunt's spell. "No!"

Will save 1d20 +4 < DC 22

Macavity appears next to the captain with his sword out finishing his exclamation. He says "Good evening, captain. We are not your enemies. I suspect that the three latest passengers are.

And quickly to the Azaraunt, "Wizard, now the only person topside is the sailor in the pilothouse. No one is protecting him or watching the top of the stairs. If all three of the new passengers are threats, certainly the captain and the seven of our group are plenty to overcome them.

Macavity readies a Vanishing Trick, in case the captain attacks him.

I am retro'ing this action, per Azaraunt's request. This post didn't happen.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Dang, I misunderstood that the thughs were on the bad guys' side - thought they were bodyguards for the Captain or something :D In any case:

Calendir takes a step back, placing himself next to Alli - he softly whispers to Lagash to attack the thug - Kill... - and lets fly an uncanny barrage of arrows at the thug.

Map + Mechanics:
5' Movement to M6 - Point Blank Rapid Shot + Deadly Aim + Numair flagbearing+Masterwork arrows

Calendir attacks:

Attack 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Attack 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Crit?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Crit damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Attack 3: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Lagash attacks:

Lagash bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 +1 if affected by Numair's flagbearing
Damage if it hits: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 +1 ..

Lagash claw1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 +1 ..
Crit?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 - don't think so
Damage if it hits: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 +1 ..

Lagash claw2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 +1 ..
Damage if it hits: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 +1 ..

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Cloistered Cleric / 8
Ruul wrote:
"Get the emblem of your goddess", he growls back to Lavinia. "We're under attack!"

Lavinia replies back to Ruul: "My Goddess is always with me."

Per the Birthmark trait she can use the birthmark on her palm as her divine focus.

851 to 900 of 4,025 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.