Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Manticore

A long trek to a short beach.


701 to 750 of 4,025 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Ally will happily continue playing music in harmony with Roondar. She enjoys it tremendously and finds Roondar a delightful conversation partner. She convinces him to tell her the story of the aasimar whose life he saved and his travels to Elysium, as well as other stories of his life. She in return regales him with stories of fantastic feasts, parties, concerts, and hunts she experienced herself in that realm, as well as a few details of adventures she and Elen have had since forming a bond, which she clears with Elen before telling. None of the stories give away any Pathfinder secrets.

At one point, Ally is passing by Shamil's door, and overhears the 'noise'. She decides to take pity on her and flutters over to Niles, to whom she suggests he seek the gnome lady out when his shift on the boat is over.


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)
Ruul Spiritskin wrote:

"Lavinia and I would like to share a room together for the rest of the trip. You would be taking my place in the room with Azaraunt or we can help you make other arrangements", Ruul explains.

"Perhaps with Numair."

"Oh my, well you two don't waste time do you? I suppose you can't with your lifespans... Oh dear, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be offensive." Elen's cheeks darken as she realizes her faux pas. "I can certainly try to see what I can do. I'll have to find another place than Azaraunt's cabin though. That's not a place I would find comfortable.

"Do you know with whom Numair is currently bunking?"

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

Lavinia pats Elen's hand. "Don't worry, no offense taken. As for Numair, I'm not sure."

Lavinia looks about for Numair and if she spies him will ask him to come over and join them at the table and ask: "Numair, do you mind us asking who your current bunkmate is?"

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

I would be happy to surrender my cabin to you Elen, at least for the evenings. I enjoy the air of the deck and would not mind spend my nights there. During the days, I might benefit from the use of a desk there, or somewhere else.

The wizard looks around at those assembled for dinner. Now where is mistress Shamil. I had offered to talk further with her during the evening meal.


"That is very generous of you Azaraunt. You won't be uncomfortable with the chill of the night? Your fur is... lacking."

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

If one is a wizard, one has many options. For a brief instance Azaraunt is furred with blond fur from head to toe. As that instance passes he is his old self again. I am sure I will find some cozy nook to sleep in.


Ruul's eyes go wide at the sight.

He nods and doesn't say anything more about the subject.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

So who will be taking watches tonight? I'll need specifics (i.e. 1st watch, on the roof). In Kallistiel's absence, she'll be sleeping in her room this evening...alone.

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

Lavinia will take 1st watch, I'm assuming Ruul will join her up on the roof for it.


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

"If you really do not mind, Azaraunt, then I will take the cabin with thanks. It is more convenient. "

After dinner, Elen transfers her gear to the new cabin, and spends an hour working on a sewing project she has in her kit, working on more embroidery she can attach to her pouch.

craft(sewing): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12<-just for kicks

After this, she will go to bed early, so that she can rise early and get a jump on the day. Probably about 2030 now.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Ally will snuggle with Elen until the elf falls asleep, then go up to the deck to talk to those on watch. Seeing Lavinia, she will ask her about life in Ustalav, and trade stories about experiences in the Pathfinder Society.

Later, on 2nd watch, she will flutter up to speak to Macavity. Using Truespeech to speak to him in Tien:

Tien:
"Greetings, Macavity-san, we haven't had the chance to talk much, although I did enjoy the tea ceremony you showed Elen. I wanted to ask, it's clear that Macavity isn't your birth name - anyone passing familiar with Tien Xia would know that - so how did you come by it, and if you don't mind, could I know your real name? Unless you have redefined your identity such that you regard it as your real name, in which I ase I would just like to hear the story."

If 2nd watch passes uneventfully, she will head back down below deck and take a nap with Elen until dawn.


Male Fetchling Ninja
Lord Manticore wrote:
So who will be taking watches tonight? I'll need specifics (i.e. 1st watch, on the roof).

After Macavity's two-hour late afternoon nap between 3pm and 5pm, he will be on the pilothouse until after breakfast at least.

Somebody might want to take watch below deck, maybe in the mess area, within better earshot of the cabins. Since threats may already be aboard the boat...

Tien to Alliriyallin:
Greetings, little one. Macavity is the protagonist of popular poem in Absalom. We share enough traits for others to have given me the moniker. See, I needed one, because I left my real name in Goka several years. Who knows? I may find my real name again someday.

And what of you? What is your name? And how have you connected with Elen?

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Calendir elects to take also the first watch, taking care not to disturb Ruul and Lavinia's privacy by staying with Lagash on the other end of the barge, but keeping them under his watch.

After that, and as usual, while the weather permits it, the half-orc will fall asleep under the nightsky, with the huge cat lying next to him.

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14

The wizard never really unpacked so is only a moment in the room with Elen as he grabs his backback, papers, and writing implements. Its a comfortable enough room. I would keep the window locked for security. As he is leaving the room, he turns back and adds, awkwardly. You know, you remind me of my mother. Not your looks so much but your mannerisms, and your personality. Not waiting for a response he leaves, closing the door behind him.

up on deck he chooses a good spot with a lot of rigging and a decent view of the deck and surrounding waters. He looks around to make sure no one is around or watching closely. Satisfied, he casts a quick spell while touching one of the ropes there. His other hand holds a rod of strange metal.

Spellcraft DC 17:

Extended Ropetrick cast 5' off the deck. The spell will last 14 hours.

After casting he goes to talk to Macavity to let him know he will help stand third watch.

Azaraunt will sleep in the extra dimensional pocket of a Ropetrick for the rest of the voyage. Imbukar will watch from the just outside of the entrance of the ropetrick.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Might be a problem with that, Azaraunt. Read the rules clarification from Paizo on this page. If Rope Trick is cast on a moving ship, it doesn't move with it. Assuming you want to still go ahead and cast it:

Ally notices Azaraunt casting, and tries to identify the spell.
spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Unable to do so, she will watch him cast it, then head up the rope, but when she notices the rope drifting backwards along the deck, she will give a exclamation of distress, and flutter over towards the base of the rope. She calls up, hoping that the elf will be able to hear her, Trying to let him know of his peril.


Lavinia Batharoy wrote:
Lavinia will take 1st watch, I'm assuming Ruul will join her up on the roof for it.

Certainly.

Ruul splits his time between watching the skies for a nighttime gargoyles attack and watching Lavinia.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11
Macavity the black wrote:
Lord Manticore wrote:
So who will be taking watches tonight? I'll need specifics (i.e. 1st watch, on the roof).

After Macavity's two-hour late afternoon nap between 3pm and 5pm, he will be on the pilothouse until after breakfast at least.

Somebody might want to take watch below deck, maybe in the mess area, within better earshot of the cabins. Since threats may already be aboard the boat...

** spoiler omitted **

Tien:
"Why, I am Alliriyallin, though my companion usually calls me Ally. Elen and I have been companions for a few years, and I serve as her witch's familiar as well as her friend, second set of hands in battle, second set of eyes when searching or traveling, and a second opinion when she's trying to figure things out. It works tremendously well. I'm also hoping I can help her come out of her shell a bit more, and maybe find the right woman or man for her to fall in love with. So tell me, what do you think of the relationship that seems to be kindling between Lavinia and Ruul?"

Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Alliriyallin wrote:

Might be a problem with that, Azaraunt. Read the rules clarification from Paizo on this page. If Rope Trick is cast on a moving ship, it doesn't move with it. Assuming you want to still go ahead and cast it:

Ally notices Azaraunt casting, and tries to identify the spell.
[Dice=spellcraft]1d20+5

Unable to do so, she will watch him cast it, then head up the rope, but when she notices the rope drifting backwards along the deck, she will give a exclamation of distress, and flutter over towards the base of the rope. She calls up, hoping that the elf will be able to hear her, Trying to let him know of his peril.

I've already resolved that with Azaraunt. Basically (and to simplify things a bit), he can cast the spell, even on a moving ship, which is now the focal point in line with gravity and the ship's position in relation to the planet's movement (lol just writing that was painful)


Oh good. I was thinking the same thing.

Although let's hope we don't get involved in any naval battles. This sets a precedent that could be used to hurt us.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Ok, disregard that post then. NEVER HAPPENED!


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

So here are the following watches:

  • 1st Watch: Macavity, Lavinia, Ally, and Ruul (pilothouse roof), Imbukar (top deck), Captain Teach (pilothouse)
  • 2nd Watch: Macavity, Ally (roof), Imbukar (top deck), random sailor (pilothouse)
  • 3rd Watch: Macavity, Azaruant (roof), Imbukar (assuming top deck, 'mobile'), Niles (pilothouse), Numair (top deck)

Let me know if I made a mistake before I continue.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Ruul Spiritskin wrote:

Oh good. I was thinking the same thing.

This sets a precedent that could be used to hurt us.

Now why would I want to do such an evil thing as that...(insert maniacal DM laughter here).

Qadira

Human Bard 1/Paladin 4;
Status:
HP 62/62; AC 17/13/14; CMD 22; Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +10; Init +3; Perc -1

Crap my post from earlier must have only been previews and not submitted.

Numair will always try to take the last watch so he can enjoy the dawn and sunrise.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Ally will be on the roof during 1st watch as well.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Alliriyallin wrote:
Ally will be on the roof during 1st watch as well.

Got it, I've added you to the list.


Male Human Not everyone has to have a last name!
Alliriyallin wrote:

Ally will happily continue playing music in harmony with Roondar. She enjoys it tremendously and finds Roondar a delightful conversation partner. She convinces him to tell her the story of the aasimar whose life he saved and his travels to Elysium, as well as other stories of his life. She in return regales him with stories of fantastic feasts, parties, concerts, and hunts she experienced herself in that realm, as well as a few details of adventures she and Elen have had since forming a bond, which she clears with Elen before telling. None of the stories give away any Pathfinder secrets.

At one point, Ally is passing by Shamil's door, and overhears the 'noise'. She decides to take pity on her and flutters over to Niles, to whom she suggests he seek the gnome lady out when his shift on the boat is over.

Retcon post

Niles just stares at you for a moment. You have to repeat yourself before his attention focuses on you and not at you. "You mean that one of the passengers is looking for sex?" Before you can respond, Niles continues. "Well, I've never done it with one of those little people before, but nothing some rum couldn't cure."He tips his hat to you and walks off, apparently to a date with destiny.


Male Fetchling Ninja
Alliriyallin wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Tien:
"Well met, Alliriyallin. It is a pleasure to meet you. Lavinia and Ruul?" He pauses for a few seconds, "I've seen odder things in my time, and I'm no judge of behavior. Whatever floats their boat is fine by me."
Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14
Alliriyallin wrote:

Might be a problem with that, Azaraunt. Read the rules clarification from Paizo on this page. If Rope Trick is cast on a moving ship, it doesn't move with it. Assuming you want to still go ahead and cast it:

Ally notices Azaraunt casting, and tries to identify the spell.
[Dice=spellcraft]1d20+5

Unable to do so, she will watch him cast it, then head up the rope, but when she notices the rope drifting backwards along the deck, she will give a exclamation of distress, and flutter over towards the base of the rope. She calls up, hoping that the elf will be able to hear her, Trying to let him know of his peril.

As LM ha already pointed out I have cleared that. But I was unaware of the skulls and shackles errata. To me that does not make sense as the spell is cast on a rope. If the rope moves with the ship, then the spell should too. Maybe it was considered too handy for that AP. :) And Azaraunt did not enter the extra-dimensional space, only cast the spell to be ready for later.


M Imp Familiar 6 hd
Lord Manticore wrote:
Alliriyallin wrote:
Ally will be on the roof during 1st watch as well.
Got it, I've added you to the list.

While the Imp watches he maintains Deathwatch on everyone within a 30'radius. Not sure how large the barge is, but if Imbukar is centered, he may be able to keep an 'eye' on most passengers and crew on the barge.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Imbukar wrote:
Lord Manticore wrote:
Alliriyallin wrote:
Ally will be on the roof during 1st watch as well.
Got it, I've added you to the list.
While the Imp watches he maintains Deathwatch on everyone within a 30'radius. Not sure how large the barge is, but if Imbukar is centered, he may be able to keep an 'eye' on most passengers and crew on the barge.

It is possible. My question before I completely answer yours is: Where on the top deck did you place the spell; fore (near the pilothouse), center (main mast), or aft (near the poop deck)?

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

LM, you missed Calendir also on the first watch?


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Calendir Elberen wrote:
LM, you missed Calendir also on the first watch?

LOL does no one sleep on this boat? I'll remember that, since I can't edit my earlier post now.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12
Lord Manticore wrote:
Calendir Elberen wrote:
LM, you missed Calendir also on the first watch?
LOL does no one sleep on this boat? I'll remember that, since I can't edit my earlier post now.

LOL, not quite - Just first watch then sleeping under the stars as he likes to. But I will be getting one of those sweet, sweet rings as soon as I can - being awake at night, out hunting in the wilds? Yes please :D

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14
Lord Manticore wrote:
Imbukar wrote:
Lord Manticore wrote:
Alliriyallin wrote:
Ally will be on the roof during 1st watch as well.
Got it, I've added you to the list.
While the Imp watches he maintains Deathwatch on everyone within a 30'radius. Not sure how large the barge is, but if Imbukar is centered, he may be able to keep an 'eye' on most passengers and crew on the barge.
It is possible. My question before I completely answer yours is: Where on the top deck did you place the spell; fore (near the pilothouse), center (main mast), or aft (near the poop deck)?

I was thinking near the main mast, where a lot of ropes would normally by anyway. Is that ok? Where is Macavity hanging out?


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

Fair enough. I needed to know for certain things...

First watch, please make a Perception check.

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

perception 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30


M Imp Familiar 6 hd

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 Darkvision, Detect Good, Detect Magic, and Deathwatch.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

perception for Ally: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Constant detect evil and magic


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 15/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

perception for Elen: 1d20 + 10 - 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 10 = 13
Don't forget my dream!


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Azaraunt wrote:
Lord Manticore wrote:
Imbukar wrote:
Lord Manticore wrote:
Alliriyallin wrote:
Ally will be on the roof during 1st watch as well.
Got it, I've added you to the list.
While the Imp watches he maintains Deathwatch on everyone within a 30'radius. Not sure how large the barge is, but if Imbukar is centered, he may be able to keep an 'eye' on most passengers and crew on the barge.
It is possible. My question before I completely answer yours is: Where on the top deck did you place the spell; fore (near the pilothouse), center (main mast), or aft (near the poop deck)?
I was thinking near the main mast, where a lot of ropes would normally by anyway. Is that ok? Where is Macavity hanging out?

That will work just fine.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11
Macavity the black wrote:


** spoiler omitted **

Tien:
"I'm glad to hear that. I've seen so many couples from completely different races and backgrounds find love together, that I really don't want anything like outside judgement to come between two that the stars have brought together. I think some, at least one of the team members, may find that kind of relationship objectionable. I'm hoping if she... I mean, if anyone tries to object and make it a major issue that the rest of the team will shut it down."

Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Ally's perception modifier is actually +10 because she uses Elen's ranks or her own ranks, whichever is higher. So that should have been a 20 above.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

Perception +11 (+13 vs. EvilOutsiders, +15 vs. Undead, +13 while in Desert terrain): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


Female Elf Kensai 1 | HP 9/9 {effects: none} | AC 15 (T15 FF10) | F+3 R+4 W+1 | Init +4 | low-light vision, perception +1

Quick retcon

Digory wrote:
"Oh really, do tell. I have always enjoyed a good story."

Kallistiel talks about her non-Pathfinder-related experiences in other lands: the natural structures of the elven cities in Kyonin, partying with Chelish nobles, the great city of Absalom, etc.

Digory wrote:

Digory and Kallistiel finished their lunch and agreed to meet again for dinner.

At 5pm precisely, Digory walks over to Kallistiel's door, knocks, and politely asks her is she would like to join him for dinner and some entertainment. He mentions "the violin player," and says that he is adequate to the task.

Kallistiel will happily join Digory for dinner and the evenings entertainment, and even dances with him when he offered her his hand when a particularly good tune wafted through the air.

Throughout their conversations, Kallistiel will Sense Motive on Digory. Taking 10 she has a 25, but here is a roll as well: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32


Male Fetchling Ninja

perception check 1st watch = 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35 +1 traps and +2 Humans

Macavity sits on top of the pilothouse

Tien to Ally:
"I'm frankly not used to this kind of personal drama on missions. If any of the stories of Tsar have some measure of truth, we are heading into dangerous territory. It usually takes all of my focus to stay alive and complete a successful mission."

After a pause,"But maybe this mission will be different and as easy as a walk in the garden." He finishes with a mischievous grin.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Kallistiel Illuiadlara wrote:

Quick retcon

Throughout their conversations, Kallistiel will Sense Motive on Digory. Taking 10 she has a 25, but here is a roll as well: [dice=Sense Motive]1d20+15

Sense Motive:
The stories themselves ring true, based on what you know and have experienced. Despite that, however, it feels as if he is leaving some crucial parts out, something a bit darker than is for polite company. With Digory himself, he seems to either be very sincere, or a great liar. There is something about him, a bit of a dark undertone, that doesn't show itself in public.

Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Elen Emerwen wrote:

[Dice=perception for Elen]1d20+10-10

Don't forget my dream!

Elen's Dream:
The dream is even more insistent. Because of that, you will wake up automatically at the time that I'll specify in game (no need to make a Perception check at that point).

First Watch Perception Check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

Perception < 20:
To the north, as the last of the day's sun disappears, you spot a flock of large birds overland. They are drifting along, mostly gliding.

Perception = or < 20:
You see the same flock, but you are not sure that they are birds. Ally, Macavity, and Ruul: please make either a Knowledge (religion) or Knowledge (arcana) check to identify the creatures.


Ruul grabs Lavinia's hand within his own and points with the other.

"What do you make of that? Those don't look like any nocturnal birds I have ever seen."

701 to 750 of 4,025 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.