Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Manticore

A long trek to a short beach.


651 to 700 of 4,025 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Speaking to Roondar, Ally says between sips of her ale, "So what brings you to this part of the world?"


Male Gnome
Alliriyallin wrote:
Roondar Turen wrote:


Roondar wipes his brow as well, and says "Before I answer that, care to join me in the kitchen for a pint and some food. I'm near enough to hungry to take a rest. You are a right good player of strings if I do say so. It's not often that I get to play with one of the fey race."

"Ah, often my folk are mistaken for Fey, but no First Worlder am I. I hail from the plane of Elysium; of the Celestial order Azata, and my race is known as the Lyrakien. In your tongue, we are called <gnomish>Glistenwings</gnomish>. Alliriyallin, at your service. A bit of beer would be a treat, for singing's thirsty work."

Ally dismisses her summoned instrument, and flutters over to Elen to get her mug and to quickly tell her elf friend of the request. Elen nods her approval, and the tiny celestial flutters over to follow the gnome into the mess.

Retconning to catch up.

Celestial:
"From Elysium you say?" as the two of you pull up a bench in the mess hall."I was once there a few decades ago, at the behest of an aasimar noble, to return the favor of which, prior I had saved his son from a fate worse than death. I stayed at his home for two fortnights, playing for him and his other guests. It was a wonderful time that I had there." Turning serious for a moment, he continues, I come up here for some adventuring, I hear that Gundrun is slowly turning into an outpost for some grand Crusade or something. I might offer my services as a way to keep the excitement going. Morale is always improved with a good bow at your side. So about you? What manner of favor brings you and your companion all the way up here to the formerly frozen wastelands?"


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10
Lavinia Batharoy wrote:
Poor horny little gnome. :)

Ruul would have rocked her world! =P

***

Once Lavinia has finished her meal, Ruul looks to her.

"Perhaps we should check on the animals. They've been cooped up below decks for over a day now", he suggests.

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

I'm sure he would have. He will just have to settle for rocking Lavinia's. :P

"Hopefully they are dealing with the voyage well. I would hate to be slowed down by an ill animal once we reach our landing point."

Lavinia will go with Ruul down to the hold where the animals are kept and checks on their health.

She'll just take 10 on the heal check for a total of 23


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Alliriyallin wrote:

This post assumes that the gnome bard doesn't try to stuff Ally in a bag, the provocative gnome lady doesn't knife Elen or Lavinia in the back, and the human doesn't cast fireball at them as they come into the mess hall, or anything else similar. If any of that happens when LM posts again, ignore this post.^_^

Ally flutters into the mess hall just ahead of Roondar, giving her hips a wiggle as she flies, thinking Can't hurt to tease him a bit, get him a little distracted and horny, maybe he'll let slip something he doesn't mean to. Finding the cook who is helping serve the foods that Digory provided, she asks, "Hi there! No food for me thanks, but can you fill this up with beer?" holding out her shot-glass-sized mug. After a fillup, she waits for Roondar to get his own food and drink, then find a seat on one of the tables. She'll take a seat on the table beside him, sitting crosslegged and using every bit of her allure to encourage the gnome to share with her. She also glances around, curious about the other new passengers.

[dice=perception to notice anything interesting about Digory or Shamil if they are present]1d20+9

Detect evil and detect magic on as always.

Ally Perception:
Digory and Shamil both detect as evil and both are wearing or carrying magic items.

Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Oh he's going to more than rock Lavinia's world...

Ruul nods to Lavinia's assessment and escorts her down below decks.

Once they start examining the animals he quickly finds that she is much more versed in health and healing than he is. He begins tries to get out of her way and focus on assisting the priestess.

Assist on Lavinia's Heal checks: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

"Another talent you impress me with", Ruul says with a rumble.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Sense motive using Elen's skill ranks: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Does he appear to be lying about visiting Elysium, or anything else for that matter?

Celestial:
"Ah, every mortal who visits Elysium has a wonderful time. We make sure of it, to encourage souls to want to return there when they die! As for adventuring, we're doing the same, probably going to explore in the Worldwound. The Lady Kallistriel over there, she's of a Taldan noble house, is leading this expedition, and Elen and I are arcane support and just general experts. A lot of the people on this boat are part of that. I'm not entirely sure where we're going to be going when we get past Gundrun, I'm more Morale support than long-term strategy."

Bluff to maintain the cover story: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 (+5 if you think Ally's appealing appearance and musical skills deserve a 'wants to believe you' bonus)


Fighter 3/Rogue 5//AC: 19/14/19 Fort:6/Ref: 9(evasion, 10 traps)/Will: 1(2 traps)//HP 47
Kallistiel Illuiadlara wrote:
Digory Odgers wrote:
"No, that's very true indeed." Looking at you with a Cheshire cat grin, Digory asks, "So what is a fair maiden like you doing in a place like this?"

Kallistiel smiles at the complement, "Being an elf, I have a lot of life to live. That also means I have more time to get bored of things. Like you, I decided to travel and see the world. Nothing is quite like Cassomir or Oppara, but I do get to see some interesting things."

Going away for a long weekend. Might not be able to post again until Tuesday, but might try with my phone. No guarantees.

"Oh really, do tell. I have always enjoyed a good story."

Duly noted. You might have to do some retcon posts, particularly if you can't post at all between now and Tuesday. If combat gets started, I'll roll the dice for you, but I will assume that you are fighting defensively until you get back.


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 7/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

Would the empathic bond between Elen and Ally make it possible for Elen to know that Ally has determined Shamil and Digory to be evil?


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Lavinia Batharoy wrote:

I'm sure he would have. He will just have to settle for rocking Lavinia's. :P

"Hopefully they are dealing with the voyage well. I would hate to be slowed down by an ill animal once we reach our landing point."

Lavinia will go with Ruul down to the hold where the animals are kept and checks on their health.

She'll just take 10 on the heal check for a total of 23

The horses look a little listless, being stuck in their cubicles, but other than that they are ok. A sailor suggests taking the horses one at a time up top and offers to help you and Ruul in this task.

Get a room you two! LOL


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Alliriyallin wrote:

[dice=Sense motive using Elen's skill ranks]1d20+5

Does he appear to be lying about visiting Elysium, or anything else for that matter?

** spoiler omitted **

He appears to be telling the truth and he is also buying your cover story (he has no reason to not believe you at this point).


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Elen Emerwen wrote:
Would the empathic bond between Elen and Ally make it possible for Elen to know that Ally has determined Shamil and Digory to be evil?

Assuming that Ally passes along the information, then yes you would know.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

LM, Ruul tried to thank Digory here.

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1
LM wrote:


The horses look a little listless, being stuck in their cubicles, but other than that they are ok. A sailor suggests taking the horses one at a time up top and offers to help you and Ruul in this task.

Get a room you two! LOL

Oh hush. Lavinia is way to shy for midday sex.

"Thank you Ruul. Just remember all these times that I've managed to impress you when we run into combat and I'm useless." Lavinia smiles up at Ruul.

Lavinia will thank the sailor that offers to help her and Ruul and then they go about exercising the horses one at a time.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

LOL

"I do not think I will soon forget."

Ruul will help out in any way he can with exercising the horses. He's not very good with animals so it will likely just be helping rein in any of the horses that get unruly.


Fighter 3/Rogue 5//AC: 19/14/19 Fort:6/Ref: 9(evasion, 10 traps)/Will: 1(2 traps)//HP 47
Ruul Spiritskin wrote:

Ruul eats his lunch with gusto, having built up a sizable appetite (Numair's dancing having proved to be surprisingly good exercise).

When he has a moment, the minotaur leaves Lavinia's side for a moment to meet and thank the provider of the meal with a hearty handshake.

Thanks for pointing it out, I missed that one.

Digory continues to listen to Kallistiel's stories when you walk up to him. He is a bit surprised, but recovers quickly and stands up. He takes you offered hand and shakes it firmly, but not trying to match your strength. He looks up to you and says, "It is a pleasure to meet you, honorable minotaur. It was the least that I could do, given the accommodations here on this most...quaint little boat. Please do enjoy." He nods to you and then sits back down, so as to not insult the fair lady.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

No problem LM.

***

"Where did you learn so much about health and the body?" Ruul asks while the duo are helping work the animals. "Is such knowledge part of your faith?"

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

"Yes, it is. Pharasma is a deity of not only death but also birth. In addition to learning how to prepare a body for funeral rite, I've also received training to assist with childbirth. We also receive lessons in the healing arts to prevent any untimely departures from this world to Lady Pharasma's domain. One should have as much time as possible to prepare ones soul for their next journey. Unfinished tasks can weigh one down and prevent them from where they should."


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Ruul nods at Lavinia's explanation. It was obvious she took her goddess's teachings very seriously.

"Is it a difficult thing to tell when one needs to be saved and when one is ready to pass on to your lady's domain?"


M Imp Familiar 6 hd
Macavity the black wrote:
Calendir Elberen wrote:
Calendir nods to Macavity in a quiet, unspoken understanding, as he signals him to keep an eye out up top.

Macavity nods and smiles in reply while keeping his vigil. Finally some relative peace and quiet while they have lunch. Then, I'll stretch out for a couple hour nap when the party returns topside.

** spoiler omitted **

Telepathy to Macavity:

Ah, a Kayal. I had thought you were maybe some form of Wayang. I am well versed with planar knowledge and know of your home. I would say that while many might note that you wear some form of disguise few would guess that you are extra-planar or that your home is such a dark place. The raven cackles audibly, giving Macavity a first hint of its location. It seems to be in the rigging above your head. It continues to communicate telepathically. As to your ambitions, I would call that tactical myopia. I am sure you have desires outside of this mission. Do you want a home in some grand city? To head your own guild? To rise as a Pathfinder? Maybe to lead a faction? We all have ambitions. But it might be wise not to share them as they can be exploited.

There is a pause and then [b]You name yourself Fetchling, but I know that does not define you. So when I name myself Imp and Devil I will trust you to not allow those labels to define what I am to you. Some of your group have already allowed themselves to fall into that pit of ignorance. Pity. And when my master does pass from this realm it is my sworn duty to deliver his soul for judgement to the hells. It is not sure that it will stay there as his alignment is not a fit for that realm, but I will fulfill my duty and deliver it. And for someone to call his soul back from death they would have to contest with powers of hell. For him to be raised requires a caster level check versus some DC that I hope never to have to look up. :)

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

"Yes, it can be difficult, but I try to make the best choices that I can. On one occasion I had to deal with a ghost of someone who hadn't been ready to move out after their death. I wasn't their when that person died though, that happened roughly 20 years before I was even born. My homeland has always seemed to have an overabundance of undead problems."


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 7/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

I take it that the Detect Poison found nothing?

Keeping her attention on the thread of empathy from Ally, Elen turns her head to look at the human she has indicated. Evaluating him carefully, while attempting to remain unnoticed.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
sense motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

Ally continues her conversation with Roondar, trying to get a good read on his interests.

Celestial:
"So you're hoping to get picked up as a member of an adventurer team? Do you just play music or are you a dabbler in any magical arts? And when you say a 'good bow' do you mean what you so expertly played your violin with, or the weapon? Or both? Also, if you don't mind me asking, are that human and the other gnome who came on board with you your associates, or just happenstance fellow travelers? "

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14
Lord Manticore wrote:
Imbukar wrote:
Those in the galley, all except Ally hear telepathically Azaraunt bids me ask if it is safe to come to the galley, or is the female gnome there? She seems to be stalking the wizard and he is somewhat at a loss in how to deal with her.
To cover the responses, in case no one else knows, the female gnome is not presently in the mess hall, she is heading back to the top deck.

Once he is sure the female gnome is not preset in the galley Azaruant will make an appearance there. Talking to the rest of his team quickly eats a light lunch and mentions that Shamil seemed to be interested spending some "quality" time with him. I am not sure I comfortable being alone with that one. he says out loud. Roondar, do you know her?


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

No comment on Ruul's suggestions Azaraunt? =(

***

"I have heard stories and read chronicles but I can only imagine. You dealt with a ghost? Were you able to help absolve it of its burdens or did you have to destroy it? Alone?" the minotaur asks as a horse is put back in its stall and another is taken out.

"The ghosts I have encountered since joining the Pathfinders have been... unsettling. Each was twisted in undeath by the circumstances that ended its life."


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10
Elen Emerwen wrote:

I take it that the Detect Poison found nothing?

Keeping her attention on the thread of empathy from Ally, Elen turns her head to look at the human she has indicated. Evaluating him carefully, while attempting to remain unnoticed.

Skill Check Summary:
He is currently doing nothing wrong, he is simply (and sincerely from what you can tell) listening to Kallistiel tell about her adventures. Digory's Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27 He does, however, notice you maneuvering around to get a better look at him. Also, there is no other poison around, other than the alcohol.

Your right, that alcohol is a poison, so it will detect under the spell, but I'll normally mention it as such.

Cheliax

M Elven Wizard 6/Diabolist 2 | HP 46/46 | AC 20/24 FF 15/22 T16 | Saves +6/+11/+7 | Init + 11 | Per. +14
Ruul Spiritskin wrote:

No comment on Ruul's suggestions Azaraunt? =(

***

The elven wizard has no desire or intent to pleasure the little gnome. He is an arcane caster and does not know Remove Disease. :) He trusts her less than the captain. He knows she is not of good alignment and carries concealed magic items. His interest in her is only her business on the boat and the town it takes us all to, and how much her presence will complicate our mission.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

I was hoping for an appropriately hilarious in character response. =(

He could always summons something to do it for him. Isn't that sort of thing fairly common in Cheliax?


Male Gnome
Alliriyallin wrote:

Ally continues her conversation with Roondar, trying to get a good read on his interests.

** spoiler omitted **

"Well I do dabble with magic now and again. That being said, my first love is with the violin." In answer to your last question, he replies, "Are you referring to those two over there?" There's no gnome in the area, but the human he is pointing at looks like a dock worker and not the man talking to Kallistiel.


Female Elf Witch (Winter Witch) 2| HP 7/15 | AC:14, T:13, F:11 | CMD:13, CMB:0 | Save (F+1, R+3, W+4) | Init:+3 | Perc: +4 (+6 with familiar)

When Digory catches her eye as she tries to suss him out, Elen gives him a shy smile and turns back to her food.


Female Azata Lyrakien HP 26/26 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | Ft +3 Rf +7 Wl +9 | Init +8 | Per. +11

"Oh I was thinking of that lady in the revealing outfits that propositioned my friend, the minotaur, on the deck as you came on board. Also that human sitting near my friend there, the one who laid out some of this repast."She casually gestures towards where Elen and Kallistiel are sitting next to Digory. " But sounds like you don't know who I'm talking about, even. Travel always brings together the most unusual of people."

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

As they continue to walk the horses in turn, Lavinia will tell Ruul about her ghostly encounter. Anyone walking by can listen in.

Ghost Story:

"It was a completely random encounter, I surely expected nothing out of the ordinary from a visit to the mill pond. I had stopped by to pick some lilies from a patch that grew by the ponds edge as I was on my way to officiate at a funeral. I'm not sure how it is in your culture, but in ours it is customary to leave flowers on graves as tokens of remembrance.

"As I was picking the flowers, I began to hear some one crying and as I looked about for the source, I saw a young woman sitting underneath a willow tree by the waters edge. Now, seeing as how I still had plenty of time to reach the graveyard before the funeral, I went over to where the young woman was to see if she was alright. In order to avoid a patch of marshy ground, I walked around to the other side of the willow tree before approaching her and lost sight of her for a moment as the trunk was in the way. When I came around to the spot where I should have seen her, she was gone. Not having enough time to investigate, I went on to the house where I was supposed to handle the funeral arrangement."

"When I first saw the body of the woman I was supposed to prepare for burial, I thought she looked familiar and after a moment it hit me that she was the one I thought I had seen crying underneath the willow tree. Not know what to say about my earlier vision, I went on with the preparations and happened to notice some bruising upon her shoulders. When I asked the girls aunt, who was assisting me, how she had passed, I was told that she had fallen into the mill pond and drowned. Now, the young woman had been betrothed just the day before her death and we dressed her in the gown that she was to have worn for her wedding. Her betrothed was one of the pallbearers that carried her to her gravesite, a very sad sight as it should have been a threshold he was carrying her over instead. He received a great many condolences during and after the funeral, the most persistent of those offering moral support was a woman who I noticed hadn't shed a tear during the whole funeral ceremony."

"After the ceremony, I decided to ride back to the mill pond before joining the rest of the mourners at the funeral dinner. After praying to Pharasma to help me once again see this young woman's spirit I walked over to the willow where I had first seen her and sure enough, there she was again. I tried to ask had happened to her, but she seemed unable to talk. Instead she stopped crying and stood up and then began acting a scene of what must have led up to her death. I watched as she walked along the waters edge, pausing as if she had heard her name called, looking back over her shoulder. A wary look appeared on her face and she turned to face whoever had been coming towards her and her mouth began to move as if talking. Sadly I am not adept at reading lips, but I was able to make out some of the things she seemed to keep repeating: "he's mine" and "leave us alone". Then I watched as the spirit appeared to stumble backward as if shoved and fell into the water. Then it appeared as if some force kept her from getting out of the water and shoved her head under and kept it there until her body ceased to move. As I watched the now motionless spirit body floating in the water, it vanished from view."

"Incredibly trouble by what I had witnessed, I went straight to the village's sheriff and told him of what I had seen. He wasn't quite as surprised as I had thought he would be. You see, he had known the young woman and her family for a good number of years and knew that she was a strong swimmer and couldn't understand how she could have drowned, but he had no witnesses to say otherwise even when had seen a certain other young woman entering the town in a wet dress on a rare sunny day. He took his deputy with him and went to that woman's home while I went on to the funeral dinner to finish saying prayers of the deceased's home and family. As I was leaving the dinner, the sheriff came up to me and said that with a bit of convincing, he and his deputy had gotten a confession out of the woman who admitted to holding the woman underwater until she drowned in a jealous rage. Apparently she had had her eyes on the same young man that had proposed marriage to the deceased woman and she didn't take the news very well."

"When I stopped by the pond again the next day on my way back home, I didn't see any sign of the spirit. I can only assume that she knew somehow that her murderer had been found out and she was able to rest in peace."

"I hope you aren't disappointed by such a peaceful ghost story. Perhaps in time her ghost may have become vengeful enough to begin drowning passersby or somesuch. I like to think that I prevented such a thing before it could occur, but even more importantly I like to think I had helped a soul rest in peace."


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

"I am not disappointed at all", Ruul says with a shake of his shaggy head. "Say what you will about being useless in combat, but there are times when a keen mind and a gentle heart are greater than any amount of skill with a weapon. I do not think Numair's sword could have accomplished what you did."

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

"In general, I abhor all undead and do what I can to end their unlives, but poor lost souls like that merely need a bit of help to free themselves from the ties that keep them to this mortal plane so that can travel to Pharamsa's realm."


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Ruuls nods.

"I do not condone it, but it is common among Nethys's faithful to believe undeath to be the highest form of being. They believe that only in a form fueled by magic itself can we truly understand our god. Many follow the path of the Lich."

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

"Well, I certainly hope that you are not one of those that follow that path."


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

"Never", Ruul declares with a snort. "This life is all that I will have which is why every joy and every pleasure must be experienced in full."

Ruul slips one of his large hands onto Lavinia's hip when he mutters the word 'pleasure'.

"And that is the reason why I dislike trinkets that deny them."


Male Fetchling Ninja
Imbukar wrote:


** spoiler omitted **

telepathy with Imbukar:
Kayal? I haven't heard that name in quite some time. And Wayang? Please, they are the size of those gnomes.

An Imp. This makes sense now. However, I am certain the label of Devil defines you, as Fetchling defines me. As much as 'river' defines this water beneath us. There are many traits that we share with our kind. Some more than others. Some less. But we are all much more than those common traits, if that is what you meant.

And I guess you would be very surprised by my lack of ambition. It probably would be as alien to you as... uh, I don't know.

Um, Azeraunt will certainly die, but I hope not before he lives a long and interesting life. What happens after... I don't know.

I've worked for several Devils in my past. They are more trustworthy than others. Although, they remind me of the story of the frog and the scorpion.

Now, what do you make of our three new passengers? They certainly have made quite an impact on our group.


M Imp Familiar 6 hd
Macavity the black wrote:
Imbukar wrote:


** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

Telepathy to Macavity:

I must say you take quickly to this mental communication. Some find it disconcerting, other outright distasteful. I am sure you can appreciate it's speed and value while stealthed, or simply not wanting to be overheard. Of the three passengers, I can tell you that none of them are of good alignment and all carry enchanted items on their person. I would also sense it if they were undead, wounded, or constructs. They are not. The female gnome carries a blade along her back. But for some reason I suspect the human is the real danger of the three. Your thoughts on them?

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

Lavinia resists the urge to pull back in surprise from the sudden contact, though she can't stop a faint blush from spreading across her cheeks. Placing her hand over the one on her hip, she looks up at him. "Perhaps after we finish caring for the horses we should seek out Elen to ask about the room assignments."


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Ruul says nothing. He just snorts and nods.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

As the afternoon wears on, Ally and Roondar continue their small talk over pints of ale, while Digory and Kallistiel finished their lunch and agreed to meet again for dinner. The horses were walked around the top deck, each enjoying the sunshine and the minstrations of both Ruul and Lavinia. The sun begins to set as the cook calls for the evening meal.

It's about 5pm at this point. Please let me know what your characters are doing as the NPC's begin to interact with you again.

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

Unless Ruul says otherwise, he and Lavinia will finish securing the horses below decks and make sure they have enough food and water for the night. Then they will head towards the mess for their own dinner as they hear the cook call out for the evening meal.


Male Fetchling Ninja

Macavity wakes up from his two-hour late afternoon nap around 5pm. He stretches out on the pilothouse and performs a simple kata. After centering his mind and body, he telepathically checks in with Imbukar and potentially Calendir if he is nearby.


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

What she said.

"I wonder what's for dinner..."

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ftr1/Ranger lvl7 | HP 68 | AC 22 FF 16 T17 | Saves +11/+13/+6 | Init + 7 (+9 in Favored Terrain) | Per. +12

By then Calendir will be back uptop, basking in the afternoon Sun (if there is any), and taking in all the sights and sounds of this whole new place for him.


Male Drow Noble Accountant 12/Monk 10

Roondar spends most of his afternoon either watching the horses being exercised or playing quietly, practicing his violin. He invites Ally to play along as she wishes but he offers little desire to be pushy about it if she says no. He is quietly enjoying the afternoon.

At 5pm precisely, Digory walks over to Kallistiel's door, knocks, and politely asks her is she would like to join him for dinner and some entertainment. He mentions "the violin player," and says that he is adequate to the task. Since Kallistiel indicated that she would be out until Tuesday, we'll just say that these two are in the background through dinner.

Shamil sits in her room, alone, being 'noisy.' We'll just leave it at that...


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

Ruul enjoys both his meal and his company. Dinner is a savory stew of salted beef and root vegetables (potatoes, carrots, and onions mostly) served with heels of fresh bread slathered with honeyed butter.

After returning to the table with his third bowl, the minotaur addresses Elen.

"Lavinia and I would like to ask a favor of you..."

Shadow Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle / 1

Lavinia begins to blush slightly, knowing where this topic is going to go...


Male Minotaur 3 HP: 26/42 (0 nonlethal) | AC: 17, Touch: 13, FF: 16 | Saves: Fort: +10, Reflex: +6, Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perception: +10

"Lavinia and I would like to share a room together for the rest of the trip. You would be taking my place in the room with Azaraunt or we can help you make other arrangements", Ruul explains.

"Perhaps with Numair."

651 to 700 of 4,025 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Slumbering Tsar: Forward - The Camp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.