Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Skyfall - Colonies of the Shining Sea

Game Master Corerue

Battle at the lift

Crosses vs


201 to 250 of 1,405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]

Round 3, Initiative 13:

HP: 46/46
AC: 22; Touch 17; FF 15
CMD: 28 (30 v Trip)
Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +4
Speed: 30ft
Status:
Abilities: Acrobatic Dodge [7/day] (+14)
Equipped: Mithral Dueling Sword
Conditions:
Attack/Damage: BAB +4/-, STR +5/+5, Focus +1/-, Spec -/+2, Mwk +1/-, Expertise -1/+2 Dodge AC; Total: +10/+7 and +2 Dodge AC

You fool! I warned you. I told you to stay behind and guard my flank. Now you're set to make a liar of me.

With his off hand, Cassian begins to reach into the only unfastened pocket of his sash to retrieve a small vial of weak healing potion but is interrupted by another fierce swing of the Lieutenant blood-blackened axe. Cassian makes another grab for the potion as he gracelessly attempts to dodge the thrall's wicked attacks. As he passes over his associate's body he drops the vial onto his chest and lashes out against his attacker's legs defensively, bringing it to the ground.

Move: Over Samuel's body but staying adjacent to the LT, Retrieve potion during movement; Free: Drop Potion in Samuel's square; Standard: Trip attack on LT Thrall.

Acrobatics v LT's CMD(18): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15 (Avoid AoO)
CMB(trip): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

"Get up boy," Cassian yells at the unconscious man bleeding out on the floor. "I can't have you die on the floor of a g****mned tavern! Now wake up, choke down that potion and deliver that letter to your mother!"

Already the head thrall was stirring and Cassian knew there was only so much he could do to hold off it's attack on the helpless man on the ground.

if you only listened to me, you fool...

**AoO When LT tries to stand**
Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

Determined to thin their ranks, I once again send my rapier after the wounded creature
attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16

Do we know the relative strenght of a necrotech with three mechanithralls? We have an idea but if Leon and Aurora already know its suicide no matter what I have a different idea. ;)


@Leon and Aurora: Having lived in Cryx you know that there is varying ranks of Necrotechs and that Cryxians rule through strength, mainly arcane, and fear. As to being able to tell how high ranking a Necrotech is by sight is a lot harder, you won't know until he starts casting and from there you can make Arcana checks.

The Mechanithralls are different, you know them as being slow, tough and packing a hell of a punch. But in such cramped quarters they can only come at you two at a time unless they catch you at an Alcove. So depending on if they hear you or not you may catch them before they can move against you.

The Map is something like this~

K-Religion DC15:

This Necrotech is of the lower ranks, it doesn't carry the staff that a higher ranked Necrotech would, but it does have a third arm that it is using to inscribe runes on the dying slaves skull so that it can transform them into a Thrall. A necrotech without a staff is more vulnerable and less capable as a caster.


Donovan Lynch: Apologies for the wait my friend and here goes!

At eleven bells you summoned forth invisible plates of mage armor to protect you and waited the coming confrontation with the Dragons.

Donovans Perception DC 20 (Success) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Stealth 1d20 ⇒ 5
Stealth 1d20 ⇒ 3
Stealth 1d20 ⇒ 10
Stealth 1d20 ⇒ 7
Stealth 1d20 ⇒ 8
Stealth 1d20 ⇒ 10

Donovan Perception #2 1d20 ⇒ 15

reflex 1d20 ⇒ 15
Reflex 1d20 ⇒ 17
reflex 1d20 ⇒ 4

?????????????????????????????1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
?????????????????????????????3d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 1) + 3 + (5) = 17
?????????????????????????????2d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 3 + (3) = 14
?????????????????????????????2d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 + (4) = 13

The thunderston catches them off guard with a cacophonous BOOM! Due to the cramped conditions of the hallway beyond only a few of them are caught in the blast and soon you can hear someone shouting in Qinite in the hall. Obviously whoever it was, was urging the Dragons forward as the first three, who are all deafened stumble there way into the room. Then something strange happens...

Your shutters explodes inward from something striking them from outside and the first Dragon is struck in the chest milliseconds after the shutters shatter. The second thug stumbles as well, reaches for your nightstand and collapses into it before tumbling to the floor. The lone candle you left was snuffed out by his fall and the third thug has raised a hand to his chest and appears to be injured severely.

They keep coming though stepping over their fallen and heading straight for your bed. With knives drawn they stab into the fluff you had waiting for them and 'Mr. Chatty' shrieks in shock at your deception.

Dragons Perception Rolls 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Donovan Please roll a Stealth check, if you exceed their Perception rolls then you get a surprise round, if not then roll Initiative

Dragon's initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16

I totally should have put points into knowledge religion...


Male Human Rogue 1 (Thug) / Monk 1 (Martial Artist) / Fighter 2 (Brawler)

Spoiler:
I actually rolled a Perception check and a Stealth check in my last post; you can go take a peek. :) Maddeningly enough, I rolled a natural 1 for the Perception (total 9) and a natural 20 for Stealth (total 31). Since I heard almost all these dudes--not to mention the Thunderstone--I assume I was not surprised by them. Likewise, since 31 beats all their Perceptions, I have the drop on them.

Donovan almost emptied his pistol at whoever--or whatever--burst through the shutters, but held his fire. Not only did it appear to be on his side, he had more pressing problems to deal with...namely, the bunch of knife-wielding wogs who just smashed their way into his place.

Deciding up close and personal was the best way to handle this, Donovan leapt up from where he was beside the stove, moving in to attack from behind with those weapons he knew best of all...his hands, feet, and body.

Surprise Round:

Move action = close to hand-to-hand range
Standard action = Trip on Mr. Chatty

maneuver: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

(if he goes down, AoO thanks to Vicious Stomp)
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3) + 5 = 13

1st Round:

initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Full Round action = Flurry of Blows. 1st attack is on the prone Mr. Chatty; 2nd is on one of the other goons, and will be a Stunning Fist.
(if for whatever reason I was unable to Trip him in the surprise round, I will instead put both attacks on Mr. Chatty, and the first will be a Stunning Fist; my DC is 14.)

attack #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

damage #1: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 2) + 5 = 10

attack #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

damage #2: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 = 15

Spoiler:
Notes:

1.) I added my sneak attack damage to all attacks, figuring they were flat-footed due to my ambush. If this is inaccurate, we can retcon the damage as lower.

2.) I held off on posting narrative until I knew the outcomes of my rolls; not having stats for these guys, I wasn't sure. Feel free to narrate Donovan's actions in your next post. The Vicious Stomp AoO is obviously a boot to the head, but I'd like the Stunning Fist attack to be a headbutt. :)


What is the lighting like in this place? Assuming dark since this is a ship of undead.Also what do you mean a +4 for each alcove? A +4 to the dc of the thralls or a +4 bonus? Also is that per alcove? Cause that's a lot of alcoves....

Initiative:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Umd:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24There now we are in complete darkness anyway.

Stealth:1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 171d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 301d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30

hero point reroll1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16

Stealth:1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 291d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 261d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22

Thrall1 Perception:1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 51d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 4 = 221d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 4 = 13blinded from darkness

Thrall2 Perception:1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 4 = 201d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 4 = 231d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 12 - 4 = 14blinded from darkness

Thrall3 Perception:1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 4 = 31d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 4 = 51d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 12 - 4 = 9blinded from darkness

Well ;)

initiative:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16

The thralls don't even notice the twin shadows that creep along the hallway silent as death, thoughts dark. Leon takes the left side his eyes on the necrotech as Aurora stalks the mechanithrall on the right.

As soon as we have stats for these guys we'll do a full attack post :)


Female Tabaxi Ranger/ Barbarian 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style/ Invulnerable Rager)

Realizing her perilous situation, Mirrianissa hurls herself at one of the oncoming monstrosities, hoping to inflict as much damage as possible before they can respond.

Charge, pounce if both claw attacks hit
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Rake1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Bite1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Diyeana Stormwin:

The butler and the nursemaid return after several minutes, Adrian returns in an aged suit of armor and a mechanical sword sheathed on his warn heavy leather belt. At your surprised expression he looks indignant for a moment before raising his nose proudly. "I wasn't always a Butler Lady Stormwin."

Agnes returns with a cleaver and still clad in her serving clothes. She gives Adrian a wide eyed look, looking up and then down. "Ye Gods Adrian wherever did you hide that?" He responds with a proud sniff and moved to stand in front of your Aunt. "Can't tell you all my Secrets Agnes, or else I would be a real bore." He leads the way with your Aunt directing your movements, her rifle laid across her shoulder and a hand on her pistol.

The Defense Force try, unsuccessfully, to turn your group around and eventually give up altogether. You pass several small platoons of their men marching around and looking for all appearances to be a small but intimidating force. Half an hour passes and nothing appears to threaten the nobles district, a gargantuan airship has also came floating lazily overhead. The ships outer hull has iron plates riveted to its side and it appears to be an aged ship of the line. What class though your unsure of.

The line of dragonriders that had screamed over head many minutes ago appear to have met resistance out in the open water. Several airships by the looks of it, as to what types your not sure. Between the gouts of flame coming the dragonriders and the ever enveloping darkness it was hard to make out any real details. But its not long after they engage the ships that the dragonriders send many of them into the sea engulfed in flames.

You finally make your way to the gates and are met by a familiar face. Joey is currently arguing with some of the guardsmen of the Defense Force who are keeping the gated district firmly shut to the young mechanic. Upon seeing you he smiles and leans over the shorter guardsman. "Miss Stormwin! Smitty sent m-" He's cut off as the guardsman slams him in the gut with the but end of a billy club, backed by his fellow they shove Joey back out of the gate without so much as a second glance to you and your aunts party.

Your Aunt being the firm woman that she is sees the recognition on your face and moves to engage the guardsmen in a heated discussion. With the Help of Agnes and Adrian she successfully bully's them away from the gate momentarily.


doh! +4 was their perception check, only a +4. There brutes and not very perceptive.

Stats for enemies:

Mechanithralls

HP 26/26
AC 21
F +1, R +3, W+4

Necrotech

Hp 52/52
AC 23
F+6, R+3, W +11


Cassian Vespertine

Your second strike shakes the LT to its core, its runes are fractured, its bones are bleeding black ichor all over the floor in which you stand. Despite its injuries the Thrall raises its axe and lets off a death rattle, as though it was laughing at your efforts.

SA: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

You easily dodge the shaking lieutenants poor swing and as it buries its axe in the floor it turns and looks at you. Hissing defiantly as it waited for its coming end...

Some of the patrons were overpowering the thrall warriors, the barkeep is reloading and the fist fighting monk shatters his opponent with a a backhand blow. As it falls apart his comrade looks angry, pulling a pouch off his belt and tossing it to the shorter fighter.

Thrall Stats:

Thrall Warrior
NE Medium undead
Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +0
DEFENSE
AC 18, touch 11, flat-footed 17 (+5 armor, +1 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 4
Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 14
DR 5/bludgeoning; Immune cold, undead traits
Weapons - Heavy Mace, Longsword or battleaxe
Thrall Lieutenant
NE Medium undead
Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +0
DEFENSE

AC 18, touch 11, flat-footed 17 (+5 armor, +1 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 2/18
Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +3
Base Atk +2; CMB +4; CMD 16
DR 5/bludgeoning; Immune cold, undead traits
Waepons - Greatsword [ dice]2d6+1[ dice]


Working on catching up still, I'm switching camps right now so more to come tomorrow :)


Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]

Round 3, Initiative 13:

HP: 46/46
AC: 20; Touch 15; FF 15
CMD: 26 (28 v Trip)
Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +4
Speed: 30ft
Status:
Abilities: /cannot use this round/ Acrobatic Dodge [7/day] (+14)
Equipped: Dueling Sword [Two-Handed]
Conditions:
Attack/Damage: BAB +4/-, STR +5/+7, Focus +1/-, Spec -/+2, Mwk +1/-; Total: +11/+9

Clearly enjoying his advantage over the thrall, Cassian quits his defensive stance and moves in against his foe with a cocky grin. Deftly leaning out of the axeman's clumsy swings, he steps inside and gets a foot behind the Lieutenant's and hammers into him with both hands on the hilt of his sword, knocking him helplessly back onto the ground.

CMB(trip): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

With his enemy right where he wants him, Cassian puts on the theatrics to a full degree. Juggling his spinning blade effortlessly all the while keeping a steady eye on the broken thrall working to regain his feet. when it gets to it's knees Cassian's display comes to a close with a two-handed overhead chop, dividing the abomination into two uneven pieces. "I'll not give you the honor of dying on your feet."

**AoO to stand**

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

I can foresee a lot of interesting synergy between Cassian and Donovan. We'll make for some good flanking buddies.


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16

surprise round1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16...swing and a miss

Round 1
Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Save for drow posion...1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13why couldn't he have rolled a 6?
Damage1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 8 + (5) = 21

When Leon comes within arms reach of the necrotech he strikes out with his katana, and in an attempt to quickly disable the necrotech he had applied poison to his blade. Unfortunately in his haste he hadn't noticed the pooling blood and momentarily loses his footing. Luckily for the deadly assassin he recovers in time to turn his stumble into a spinning slash slicing into the tech. Who unfortunately shows more resistance than Leon had guessed and he resists the poison. He curses as he removes one hand from the blades hilt ready for any retaliatory strikes.


Surprise:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Attacks:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Damage:1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Aurora attempts to kill the mechanithrall but only manages a minor scratch.


Aelessaer

This time your blade penetrates the creatures thin garments, piercing its blackened heart and ending its existence forever. At least you hoped forever. As it collapsed Bera snorts loudly and pushes forward with a guttural laugh, sounding as though she were strangely enjoying this fight for survival as she slashing the abomination in front of her with her tribal weapon. Her opponent shrieks and slashes back at her feebly, unable to find a soft spot in the brawny goat creatures defenses.

Bera's Attack w/Macuahuitl 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Bite/Claw/Claw
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

You opponent turns from you and focuses on Bera as well, savagely biting her and slashing her along her side. Despite her injuries Bera is able to resist the soulless's paralytic touch and shrugs off the disease it bares as she continue to fight on Valiantly.

Bite/Claw/Claw
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Damage
Bite 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Claw 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Bera Fort Saves
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Back to you Ael!

Soulless:

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 22
Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5
Current Hp~
-2/22 - Destroyed by Ael
-4/20 - Destroyed by Ael
19/19
20/20


Cassian Vespertine

You two together is gonna be a fun but painful combination for me! Feel pity for your Dm. D: J/K ;) good luck you pair of sluggers! >:)

On its back the Thrall looks up at you defiantly, its empty eye sockets were twin orbs of green necrotite flames. It hissed, another death rattle escaping from between its teeth. Not long after the other thrall warriors give off the same rattle just as their LT stands and takes a final blow from your blade.

AS its skull crumbles away, its runes start to fade. The dark lines that formed them glowed strangely for a moment before completely vanishing. As the LT collapses to the floor, its bones quickly turning to dust before your very eyes, the Thrall warriors that had accompanied it collapses soon after. Their runes fading away and bones turning to dust.

With the thralls destroyed the battered tavern patrons stand in shock, some crying others sobbing over the fallen friends and family. The Barkeep yanks a broken blade from his shoulder and hopped over the bar with his rifle still in hand. "Blazing hellfire! Where in the blazes did they come from? The city is supposed to be safe..." He waves at his cowering staff. "Secure the door you useless gits! lest we let more of them catch us by surprise."

Samuel Quinn remains unresponsive, his skin pale as he continues to bleed out from his injury.


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6
DM Corerue wrote:

Diyeana Stormwin:

The butler and the nursemaid return after several minutes, Adrian returns in an aged suit of armor and a mechanical sword sheathed on his warn heavy leather belt. At your surprised expression he looks indignant for a moment before raising his nose proudly. "I wasn't always a Butler Lady Stormwin."

Agnes returns with a cleaver and still clad in her serving clothes. She gives Adrian a wide eyed look, looking up and then down. "Ye Gods Adrian wherever did you hide that?" He responds with a proud sniff and moved to stand in front of your Aunt. "Can't tell you all my Secrets Agnes, or else I would be a real bore." He leads the way with your Aunt directing your movements, her rifle laid across her shoulder and a hand on her pistol.

The Defense Force try, unsuccessfully, to turn your group around and eventually give up altogether. You pass several small platoons of their men marching around and looking for all appearances to be a small but intimidating force. Half an hour passes and nothing appears to threaten the nobles district, a gargantuan airship has also came floating lazily overhead. The ships outer hull has iron plates riveted to its side and it appears to be an aged ship of the line. What class though your unsure of.

The line of dragonriders that had screamed over head many minutes ago appear to have met resistance out in the open water. Several airships by the looks of it, as to what types your not sure. Between the gouts of flame coming the dragonriders and the ever enveloping darkness it was hard to make out any real details. But its not long after they engage the ships that the dragonriders send many of them into the sea engulfed in flames.

You finally make your way to the gates and are met by a familiar face. Joey is currently arguing with some of the guardsmen of the Defense Force who are keeping the gated district firmly shut to the young mechanic. Upon seeing you he smiles and leans over the shorter guardsman. "Miss Stormwin! Smitty sent m-" He's cut off as the guardsman slams him in the gut with the but end of a billy club, backed by his fellow they shove Joey back out of the gate without so much as a second glance to you and your aunts party.

Your Aunt being the firm woman that she is sees the recognition on your face and moves to engage the guardsmen in a heated discussion. With the Help of Agnes and Adrian she successfully bully's them away from the gate momentarily.

Smiling her gratitude at the distraction provided by her aunt her the others, Diyeana quickly darts to the gate and opens it. Grabbing Joey by the arm, she yanks him in, shuts the gate and quickly leads the young mechanic away from the eyes of the arguing guards. Once she has him safely out of easy sight she asks him intently, placing a gentle hand on his face "You alright sugar? Them guards was outta line hitting you like that, but I suppose it's understandable them being all cranky and outta sorts what with this attack and all. But I ain't seen none of it yet! We're too protected here in the nobles compound. But listen to me ramble! Tell what you came here ta tell me honey. It's not Smitty is it? He's not hurt??"


Donovan Lynch

The Qinite thug never sees it coming, the air is knocked out of him as he hits the floor and your vicious stomp breaks his jaw. He spits blood on your floor as you unleash your deadly abilities among his remaining gang members.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

The Burukamin proved to be quick on there feet though, but despite their best efforts their leader was felled by another vicious blow to the face. As he slipped into unconsciousness your fist found the wounded thug, sending him rolling over your bed as you broke his injured rib. The remaining two thugs wielded there weapons at you. One had a knife and the other a shoddy looking club, these guys were amateurs. That was until the smallest of the thugs made an excellent attempt to grapple you, but unlike you he lacked the training you have received and you easily counter him. His lack of training allowed you to strike back!

SA: Attempt to grapple Donovan 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Please roll an AoO

The Second Thug sidesteps, allowing his compatriot to distract you as he slashed at you with his knife.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Despite his attempts though his knife is deflected by your invisible armor and the thug stares in amazement as the air itself appears to be protecting you.

Back to you Donovan!


Male Human Rogue 1 (Thug) / Monk 1 (Martial Artist) / Fighter 2 (Brawler)

Donovan's lips were peeled back in a brutal grin as his boot connected with the arrogant Qinite leader's mouth. There was just something so satisfying about showing a bully he wasn't half as hard as he thought he was. Before the man could rise, a hard right cross put him back down, out of the blue and into the black. Donovan's backhand blow that knocked the other one sprawling seemed almost casual, but had all the force of his powerful shoulder behind it.

As the others surrounded him with weapons, he danced lightly on his feet, his contempt showing on his face. These louts might be fine at intimidating shopkeepers and beating up old men, but against a seasoned veteran--particularly one well-versed in close-quarters mayhem--they were hopelessly outclassed.

The smaller one made a decent move, trying for a choke hold...but Donovan had seen it before, and was far too experienced at wrestling to be outdone by a gutter-rat. He slammed his head back, feeling it connect with the ganger's face, and sending him reeling backward with a broken nose. It did put him off his stride enough for one of them to get in a lucky slash with the knife...it might have caused a decent gash, if not for his magical protection. Donovan inwardly gave thanks to the nameless war-wizard who had taught him a few tricks with wands, when they were stuck in a trench somewhere trying to ignore the artillery.

He feinted low on the knife man, then delivered a solid one-two combination that knocked blood and teeth from the Qinite's mouth and put him on the floor with a concussion.

AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
crit damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Full-round Action: Flurry of blows. I'm thinking I took down the little guy who grappled me (thanks to that timely critical), so I'll put both on the knife-artist.

attack #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
damage #1: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
attack #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
damage #2: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Spoiler:

Since 23 points put down the leader, I'm guessing that 20 should put down Mr. Knifey. I don't know if the guy I hit with Stunning Fist is out or not, but I'd like to spare a glance to know...likewise if 15 points is good enough to take out the little wrestler.

If both of those guys are down...then that just leaves Mr. Cudgel here, and I will grapple him next turn. :)


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

Corerue:
I took down the second soulless one. This means that Bera's attack should have damaged one of the remaining two soulless doesn't it?

Again, eager to thin the monstrosities' ranks, I strike toward the creature injured by Bera:
attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Tabaxy Paladin 2

Num-Rah turns to the other members of his war party and asks: "I am ready to proceed. Tanya, do you have any preparations to do before we leave?"


Aelessaer:

The first two Soulless that had been attacking you are dead and the remaining two were the ones that were in back initially. When you killed Bera's opponent she stepped forward and hacked the soulless that had been in back.

on a map it would be something like this~
x]xx
xBS
ASx
x]xx

] - Wall
A - You
B - Bera
S - Soulless
x - Empty Space

I will reroute your roll to the one in front of you do to bein unclear. Sorry about that. ^^;


Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]
Heroic Barkeep wrote:
"Blazing hellfire! Where in the blazes did they come from? The city is supposed to be safe..."

"Does that really matter now?" Cassian replies insolently as he wipes the tar-like substance from his sword and slips it back into it's sheath. He leans over the borderline amputee and attempts to assess whether or not he is still alive.

Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

If Samuel is Alive:

Though his pulse was weak it was still identifiable. Dropping his knees into the bioslime on the floor, Cassian props the man's head up, pops the bloody potion vial open with his thumb and slowly empties it down Samuel's gullet. "C'mon you sonofab****h. It's not too late for you."

Cure Light Wounds [CL 1]: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

If Samuel is Beyond Saving:

"What did I tell you?" Cassian ask the boy's body scornfully. Collecting his potion he begins to stand but stops abruptly and reaches into Samuel's cold wet pocket to retrieve his mother's letter. Although it's edges were stained red, the address was still legible and he could only hope the same could be said of the text inside. "When this is over, I'll deliver this for you," he assures the corpse as he stuffs into his inside breast pocket.

Rising to his feet, Cassian takes a second to absorb the scenery before issuing commands to survivors. "Don't stop at the door. You'll want to board up the windows and stair case as well; use the tables and chairs to plug all entryways and exits. There are plenty of people still upstairs in their rooms; you'll want to get them downstairs and into your wine cellar - if you have one - immediately. Strip these thralls of their weapons and give them to every able bodied person in the building." He moves towards the nearest window as he speaks and peeks outside from behind the curtain.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

"I can't say for sure how long you'll be stuck inside this building so you'll need to wrap your fallen in bedsheets and store them in one of the rooms upstairs to avoid the spread of disease." And to stretch whatever morale you have left. "There will be a time to properly mourn your losses but now is not it. They've given their lives for your protection, honor their deaths by seeing this night through."

Now standing in the center of the room Cassian takes a moment to make eye contact with everyone in the room who had been listening. "These aren't suggestions people. If you're planning on living to see the sun, start blockading the door. Now!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Pointing at the apathetic beauty, "You. Go upstairs and console the families in hiding. These people need to be united and you have a good face for diplomacy. 你明白我說什麼?"

Quinese:
Do you understand what I said?


Aelessaer

Your opponent shrieks as your blade finds purchase and pierces its necrotic skin. A black tar like substance leaks from the hole you've just made in its side and the ghoulish creature turns its jaundiced eyes to look at you balefully.

Bera's Attack w/Macuahuitl 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Confirm?! 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (5, 7) + 8 = 20

As you distract your opponent Bera spins her tribal weapon and swings it with all her might, splitting the ghoulish creature from groin to forehead, spraying the floor and walls in the creatures black blood. As the corpse falls to the floor in two halves the remaining ghoul throws its head back and screams in rage, before throwing itself at Bera once more. Biting, clawing and seeking nothing more then her gruesome death...

Bite/Claw/Claw
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Damage
Bite 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Claw 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Claw 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

IT bites into her shoulder, causing the large warriors blood to flow and adding to it as it shredded both of her sides and splattering the floor with Beras lifeblood. She remains standing though, battered, bleeding and proudly bringing her weapon to bare on the creature with a look of triumph dancing in the wounded creatures eyes.

Back to you Ael!

Soulless:

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 22
Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5
Current Hp~
-2/22 - Destroyed by Ael
-4/20 - Destroyed by Ael
15/19
20/20


Leon & Aurora Cross

The Necrotech shrieks in rage as you both suddenly appear and get the drop on it and its bodyguard. It rears back, flailing at you with its lower mechanical half and withdrawing from you as it shrieked orders at the Machinthralls. It looks at you with its dead eyes, sneering at you through its surgically tightened skin as it pointed at the pair of you and continued shrieking at its slower minions. "KILL THE BLOOD BORN, FLAY THEIR SKIN AND BRING ME THEIR BONES FOR THEIR INSOLENCE!"

The Machnithralls are slow to stand, eliciting another strike from the quick footed Aurora as they move to face the threat the pair of you pose to their master. You notice something curious though, a hissing noise. Like a kettle thats been cooked too long and soon after hearing it the Mechanithralls started to move a little faster and the hoses that run from thri backs to their forearms start to writhe and move slowly, but moving faster and faster with every second.

Necrotech withdraws... 30ft...

M1 1d4 ⇒ 1 M2 1d4 ⇒ 2 M3 1d4 ⇒ 2

Leon if quickly face to face with M1, who interposes itself between him and the stairs and tries to strike the lithe Dhampir with its massive spike covered fist. Thankfully, it missed though denting the wooden wall to Leon's left...

M1
MA: Move to G4
Slam 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

M2 who had been blocking the slaves in their cells and making sure they hadn't disturbed their masters ritual moves to engage those who would harm the Master. As it approaches it attempts to strike down Leon but finds he is quicker then its oversized fist and finds only air where its opponent once stood...

M2
MA: Move to G4
Slam 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

M3 stands Provoking an AoO and turns to strike you, its first punch barely misses your shoulder and as you dodge to the right the Machinthrall brings its right fist down low and slugs you hard in the gut, early knocking the air out of you and bruising you pretty badly.

M3
Slam 1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Slam 2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

--> Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Enemy stats:

ralls

HP

M1 - 26/26
M2 - 26/26
M3 - 23/26

AC 21
F +1, R +3, W+4

Necrotech

Hp 31/52
AC 23
F+6, R+3, W +11


Donovan Lynch

The smaller man crumbles as you literally knock his teeth out and when you turn your fist on the other man you find that he wasn't as up to the task of taking you down as his fellows believed. When your fist hits the thug immediately drops his knife and teeters back, luckily, avoiding your second punch. He remains standing though, arms slack and eyes vacant, looking ready to fall any minute.

Perception 20:

You hear something trudging its way down the hallway. Whoever it is they're big.

All of the dragons are down, your room is illuminated only by the glow of your fireplace and just as you were enjoying the quiet a WHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR began to rise and fall over the ciy of Rennor. You know the sound instantly, an Air Raid Siren, and it wasn't a good sign. Basic training reminded you that Rennor hadn't been directly attacked since the time of Blackwaters destruction. The Old King ensured that Rennor would be a bastion of defense and strength against the the vile threat that the Cryxians posed...


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16

Do the thrall have lowlight or dark vision?


Num-Rah

Tanya regards you curiously for a moment, but with how her robes cover her tall form its hard to tell exactly what she is thinking or her stance. She nods to you after a moment and rises from where she had been sitting. "No Tyil-Num-Rah, I am prepared. The blade brothers have stepped out, Selric seems to be berating Galsah for his earlier offenses. Let us hope that he listens to his litter brother."

She pauses and looks past you, as you turn Kel is there with his hands placed on the table once more. The map looked to be changing, revolving, the ruins growing larger and then smaller again as if he was looking for something. His large claws were literally digging into the table and the map changed again, showing the country side. Except the map was different orientated over a part of the farmlands just outside of Koolat, it also showed a familiar symbol. The upraised Sword of the High Ones, one of the many symbols that the Beleghtor display proudly when on patrol.

Kel notices your questioning look and shakes his head wearily. "This map is able to find many things, namely we can see even our own patrols. It takes a lot of time to learn though and the insights we can glean from its use are beyond any word to describe. But... The one thing we cannot see are these Dark Ones. The map cannot see them, they are somehow invisible to it. If we knew how we could track their movements and be better able to face them down."


Cassian Vespertine

The barkeep frowns, but says nothing as your words were all too true. He cotinued directing his cowering staff to assist the wounded and get the door barred.

When you kneeled to check on Samuel he seemed to be holding on doggedly, despite the grievous injury he was still breathing shallowly. As you force the potion down his throat, all the while Samuel coughing and sputtering, you notice no change in his condition. After a few moments your hopes dimmed, nothing was happening, and Samuel was growing weaker, his breaths fading almost to nothing as his body lost the fight to live on.

Then you saw it, the strange black liquid that had covered the Lieutenants axe was literally fleeing from the wounded man's body and his wound started to stitch itself back together as the magic of your potion took hold finally. After about a minute Samuel's eyes flared open and he sat up with a start, literally grabbing up his handaxe and giving a weak shout as he looked around in confusion. Once he took a hold of himself he looked at the floor ashamed. "Mum was right, shoulda stay home today. I guess I wasn't so useful to ya sir..."

Your speech roused many of the survivors to get to their feet, the barkeeps staff rose almost in unison as your words hit home. Your suggestions were immediately followed up and despite the tears streaming down some of their faces the people moved the dead quickly to the second floor. The door was quickly barred, people were moving tables and chairs to help cover the windows.

The Qinite bodyguard regard you curiously, the taller of the two staring daggers at you as he rises from his chair in an aggressive manner. Before he takes a step forward however the Qinite women behind him snaps her fan shut, the light sound of it causes both of her bodyguards to turn and face her. "Shu, Fao'in help with the barracades." They both bow to her deeply, very deeply. "Hai! Highness." She rose then and walked towards you with a smooth stride, this woman was far too relaxed for what just happened. She regarded you with an unreadable expression before commenting quietly. "Far too bold for a Cygnian." She steps around you still talking to herself. "Not Prideful enough to be an Imperial..." She stands behind you leaning over your shoulder whispering in your ear. "Are you a Lyonissian? Hmmmm~ She purred the last words before slowly walking away with a sensual and sultry grace as she head for the stairs. "How intriguing~ I shall do as you ask as your passion has swayed me." Before dissappearing up the stairs she looks at you again, her eyes inviting. "I do hope we meet again stranger." With that shes gone.

Her bodyguards though continue to watch you warily, their stances easily conveying more then any words could.

Results of perception check:

You see sporadic fighting in the streets but it not just civ's fighing undead, you spot a large patrol of MP's fighting off a band of thrall warriors and a group of Trenchers taking on an Lieutenant and its warriors. As you watch you can hear the distant sound of a rifle crack and near simultaneously a thrall warrior drops as its skull shatters from the impact of a Long gunners bullet. Things were definitely crazy on the streets.


Leon Cross Darkvision. :)


Mirrianissa:

You charge the larger abomination and depite how large it is, it proves to be quite agile. IT dodges your first claw strike but takes the second claw attack straight in the chest and hisses loudly. As soon as you engage them though the Master raises his staff and points at you. "I wannttt heerrr alllive. I willl teaachh herr the ignooorraance of resisssting us!" The Abominations move towards you taking everythign they have to close the distance while your first opponent brings its fist back and swings at you.

The abominations appear to be doing something!
M4 1d4 ⇒ 4 M5 1d4 ⇒ 2 M6 1d4 ⇒ 1

M6
Slam 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Back to you Mir!

Stats for Enemies:

Mechanithralls

HP
M4 21/26
M5 26/26
M6 26/26

AC 21
F +1, R +3, W+4


Diyeana Stormwin:

Joey smiles at you and nods in thanks. He rubs his bruised stomach and looks at you sheepishly for a moment before remembering why he was there. "Well, Smitty sent me to tell ya we got the old girl up in the air. The old bat didn't realize that I had installed my upgrade anyway. HA serves that old bast... err... Right..." He pauses before returning to what he was supposed to say. "He told me to have you and your boys gather down at the barracks at the docks. Said it was the safest place to go with the soldiers and all. He's circling right now, keeping her high while the fighting continues. The Dragoncorp, the Royal navy are all out and fighting right now its incredible!" He looks to the sky excitedly.


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16
DM Corerue wrote:
Leon Cross Darkvision. :)

Of course they do.... was hoping for those sneak attacks because of the darkness....you sure you haven't decided on whether or not we are using the heroic distinctions/archetypes yet? The extra 1d6 from hammer blow sure would be nice about now *winkwink*

Leon curses as the tech backs away and the thrall moves to block him. He dodges and weaves avoiding their blows like a leaf on the wind. Moving just enough to be missed but not enough to lose his offensive edge.

As the other thrall moves to stand he lashes out with his sword. Which causes it to move into the path of Aurora's shadowblade.

AoO1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Aurora AoO1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

After Aurora's blade bites into the thrall Leon is caught in the stomach by the thralls return punch, probably in retaliation of Leon's attack. His eyes go crystalline almost devoid of color as the shadows around him seem to darken.

activating deadly focus..(can't believe I'm using it on a mook)
attack1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 161d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 using hero point for reroll.
1d8 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Leon goes cold as he begins a dance of death almost taunting the thrall while still avoiding the lumbering moves of the other two when he notices a tinny misstep from the thrall due to Aurora's cut. He snaps forward and slashes across with his katana nearly bisecting the thrall. He spins on the defensive watching the other two.


acrobatics:1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25 tumbling to i4
Attack1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Aurora as intune with her husband as always, realizes what he's doing when his cut caused the thrall to flinch away her own blade finding a new resting place in its lower back while it was distracted. She tears her blade back out causing another fresh wave of necrotic fluids to seep from the wound. As soon as Leon cuts the thrall down she vaults over the falling monstrosity and rolls perfectly by the thrall who had been guarding the prisoners. As she passes by she gives the thrall a contemptuous slash hardly even doing damage to it.


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6

The young man's excitement is immediately reflected in Diyeana's eyes as she says, more to herself "Finally! Some action!| then, her expression turning more serious for a moment, she says to Joey "Darlin', I know you're a big, strapping, lad, believe me I know honey, but I would just never forgive myself if something happened to you on account of me. So, unless you know for sure that Smitty needs your help on that tug, I'd feel much better if you'd stay here, with me knowin' that you're safe and sound." she then sighs before finishing "But you're a grown man sugar, so you make whatever decision for yourself you feel is best."

Then with a last fond look and a tender pat on the cheek to Joey she turns and fast walks over to her Aunt. Interuppting the arguement and completely ignoring the guards she says excitedly but also firmly. "Aunt Tesa, adventure is a callin' me! Joey here's passed on a message from Smitty, you remember him dont'cha? I'm to meet him down by the barraks at the docks with a crew I was workin' to put together. And no time to lose! I gotta run!"

Then, knowing no words of good-bye are wanted or necessary, she gives Adrian a brief but warm hug, then wraps Agnes in a tight, loving embrace and, finally grabs her Aunt by the shoulders. For a long moment the two stare into each others eyes, the slight building of tears only enhancing the love shining between them. As they then both grin and hug fiercely, Diyeana finally disengages and glances at Joey "So, you comin' or stayin' cutie-pie?"

And then, with a last wave of farewell, if none stop her, she is off at a quick jog towards the docks. Rifle loaded and ready in her two hands, long hair streaming behind her, and a devil-may-care grin plastered on her face.


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

Bera, we'll get through this! Get behind it! Suggesting that Bera 5-ft step to flank

Once we are in position, I strike again with my rapier, praying that Bera can survive this.
attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Desperate not to miss, I pluck a moment of focus from my future to enhance my aim. 1d4 ⇒ 2

That is a 13 to hit but I have not factored in flanking, so whether I hit depends on whether Bera listens to (or maybe understands) my advice.


Leon Still trying to decide I will read it over again tonight and get back with you guys on it, work has been hectic this hitch. Still doing long hours and switching camps which is hell on how little time you get up here sometimes. You also get an AoO as well because you were right next to the thrall as well. My bad there~


Aelessaer

Bera proves to understand you perfectly but is to slow in getting in position before your attack and the ghoulish creature deflects your strike before hissing back at the horned Bera. Bera moves over the bodies of the fallen and elicits a slash from her opponent as she moves to enclose him between her and Aelessaer.

Soulless Claw attack
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Bera's Attacks
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

As Bera tears a chunk out of her enemy, tearing through its skin with the sharpened obsidian stones, it shrieks and attacks her once more with its claws and fangs but this time isn't able to get a hold of Bera like before.

Soulless's attacks on Bera
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Soulless Stats:

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 22
Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5
Current Hp~
-2/22 - Destroyed by Ael
-4/20 - Destroyed by Ael
6/19
0/20 - Destryoed by Bera


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16
DM Corerue wrote:
Leon Still trying to decide I will read it over again tonight and get back with you guys on it, work has been hectic this hitch. Still doing long hours and switching camps which is hell on how little time you get up here sometimes. You also get an AoO as well because you were right next to the thrall as well. My bad there~

I did I missed. On M3 right?


Oh! So you did my mistake. xD


Leon and Aurora Cross

Leon's blade ends one of the monstrosities and as the thralls body was torn open by his blade a great blast of steam escaped from several of the tubes that had been severed in his strike. The steam allows Aurora to attempt to roll past one of the abominations as it swings at her.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Its fist however impacts one of the wooden supports in the hallway and as it was distracting tearing itself free Aurora's blade caught it in the side. Ripping its fist free it turned to face her and bring both of its fists to bear on her.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

She proves far to quick and the thrall tears great chunks out of the wall instead of striking the wily dhampir.

Leons remaining opponent starts acting strangely, the hissing noise coming from its chest grows in intensity and the tubes on its back and forearms look ready to burst as it brings its massive fist back and punches out at Leon with all the power it had.

STEAMSLAM!!!!!!!!
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
3d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 2) = 6

Oh bother...

Its fist goes wide as one of the tubes bursts, spraying steam and an oily substance on the walls and floor. If that wasn't bad enough the Thralls arm crash through one of the wooden supports and finds that it was now part of the support. It yanks futile but is unable to get its arm free.

M1 AC is 19 for being flatfooted


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16

Do I get sneak attacks on Mister stuck on the wall?


Sadly... Yes, he can't really dodge and hes flatfooted until he gets unstuck. Poor B*****d never stood a chance! xD


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16

Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 8 + (6) = 17

Leon chuckles at the thralls plight. "This really is kinda pathetic you know?" Leon quips as he slashes through the trapped thralls chest causing more steam and fluid to escape from his body. Leon falls back in a low stance his blade held in a revered grip.


Main attack:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Off-hand:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Off-hand damage:1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Aurora lands another minor cut to the side of her thrall.


Male Human Rogue 1 (Thug) / Monk 1 (Martial Artist) / Fighter 2 (Brawler)

Spoiler:
OOC: Okay, I'm mildly confused as to the number and status of my foes. Let me check:

I tripped the bossman, then put him out. I also attacked another guy, who you said I knocked over the bed (I believe he is out, right)?

That left me 3 guys...one tried to grapple (and provoked an AoO), and the other 2 attacked with club and knife (club guy used aid another on knife guy).

My turn again, I hit grapple guy with an AoO (took him out), then 2 fists on knife guy (took him out). That should have left club guy...was I able to take out knife guy with 1 hit, so my other took out club guy? I wasn't sure how many HP they had.

Anyway, assuming they are all down, moving on...

Perception check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

IC:

Hearing the whoop of the siren, Donovan cursed softly. Looks like a sleepless night, he thought to himself. Retrieving his revolver, he cautiously moved to the window, pressed against the wall, then leaned out with gun ready, looking in all directions for what shattered the shutters.

Hearing something coming down the hall, he crouched behind the bed for cover and leveled his pistol at the door.

201 to 250 of 1,405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skyfall - Colonies of the Shining Sea - Main All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.