Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Skyfall - Colonies of the Shining Sea

Game Master Corerue

Battle at the lift

Crosses vs


601 to 650 of 1,388 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Male Human, Cygnian 2 Scroll Scoundrel (rogue) / 3 Archaeologist (bard) HP: 31 AC: 19 F: 2 R: 12 W: 6
DM Corerue wrote:

Tyrn

Np ive done that a time or two as well :) How is your game doing btw?

Filandrius rolls his eyes and looks at you skeptically for a moment before looking down at the drawings. It isn't long before his eye brows shoot up in surprise, followed by furrowing in deep thought...

First drawing: K-Check1d20+12

As he looks over the pictures Filandrius looks from the miraculous drawings, to your smiling face, and shakes his head. "Doesn't take much to weaken you old man... Full blooded you say? Oh pish posh, I will believe that when I see it..." He stands and descends from hsi odd high chair and moves to the back of the many shelves and book stands that line his modest shop. From where your standing you can hear him digging around. "Now where is it? No. No. Not even close." A sudden shout of surprise has Filandrius scuttling out from behind his shelves and back to his desk. "Here it is now... Aww yes! The tree of Giladriel. The symbol of an ancient house of healers and doctors. Hmm perhaps your girlfriend can do something about your old ticker. eh? Can't place the armor though, it is remarkable at how much detail you captured."

He picks up the other picture and frowns...

First drawing: K-Check1d20+12

"Why would you be carrying this symbol..." He looks to you with a mixture of concern and curiosity in his eyes. "This is not just an old symbol of the Imperium, this is the first symbol of the High Lord Inquisitor. Your girlfirends, boyfriend... Oh bother with the wordplay. Whoever they are, they are dangerous, these two symbols don't just pop up Tyrn. The symbol of Giladriel is a benevolent one but the symbol of the First High Lord is not. That man bathed in the blood of his enemies and sought to bring this entire land to kneel as the Bright Empire was torn asunder by the ravages of civil...

It's going okay so far. Still getting a feel for GMing on PbP, but it's only just begun and my players have been nice and patient while I truck through the last two weeks of school. Feel free to check it out if you'd like. It's called Voyages of the Avanestra.

"My ticker's just as good as it was when I was an escort back in Ysballa! The people there are experts in tantric exercises..." An image of Tyrn standing on two hands and both legs behind his head comes to mind. "And she bloody is a full-blood!" (is Talmarran full-blood?) "She even just felt like a full-blood. And I only know that because I can compare it to a half-blood. They're squishier.... more absorbent...." As Tyrn begins to trail off with his words, Filandrius interjects with his information and the concern he has about the Inquisitor.

"That's the Inquisitor? That's strange... he warned me about something terrible Filandrius. I think there's more to this than we can perceive right now. He said the city will be attacked-" Tyrn abruptly shifts his voice into a whisper..."Wait... something smells..." He turns his head around behind him, like a predatory bird panning its surroundings...

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 And that's how you roll Nat. 20's sir!

"Bwah! Wha... Filandrius! Filandrius, look! Quickly! But don't startle her. She's fragile!

Tyrn called out to Salandra as he made his way to the entrance of the shop. He pans the area, like a HAWK, for his elusive elven-friend, though he knows that when she wants to be gone, she'll be gone.... if only he had Talmarran's sword... No! Stop that! Sure, it's a logical stratagem to keep her from whisping away. But I'm a gentleman first, and a manipulator second! He thought to himself, proudly.

Perception check to see if I can find a trace of Salandra, even something that I would be able to track. I believe in Pathfinder, anyone can use survival to track if they're trained or the DC is 10 or lower. I have training from a variant human trait, but my classes do not provide training.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

If there is something to follow

Survival 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Hey Cori. I just wanted to make sure it was okay if I just create places where Tyrn has been (for instance, Ysballa). I planned on playing him as always having a story from places that are pretty much abstract and dot parts of the world that the campaign might have nothing to do with, it's just to add dimensions to the character. But let me know if it "develops" the world to much and oversteps boundaries. I wouldn't want to create anything that would disrupt the campaign.


Female Tabaxi Ranger 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style)

Miri hears the words in her mind as the formian somehow manages to move from its place frozen in stone. Instinctively she drops into a fighting crouch.

"Stop! I am tabaxi! Your movement, you are destroying yourself."


Mir

At the sound of your voice it's stone eyes snap to you and for a moment it stood there waiting for an attack that never came. After several long moments formian's begins to lower its weapons, slowly and tinged with the cracking and breaking of stone as more of the formian's body grinds away, stone dust falling from its continued movements.

::TABAXI... HOW. LONG.::

Its voice echoes in your mind, sounding dull and flat, as if this creature was lifeless in the way it spoke. Not waiting for an answer the formian raises its neck and looks blindly around the room, more and more stone breaking away. Despite your protests it doesn't stop, it moves like a creature possessed...

::MUST. GET. OUT.::

It turns, dragging its blades along the floor and seeming to be listening to the sounds as it echoed around the room...


Tyrn

Talmarren appeared full bloody but something was off about him though... something you didn't have time to discover before he left.

I don't mind, so long as we don't get too far out there know what I mean. ;) But despite the age of the world there are still quite a few unexplored and hazardous regions that man dares not tread~

"Argos Attacked? Feh, no one would dare... Talking to an inquisitor isn't... Hey what are you babbling about?!"

Filandrius looks up and squints as his old eyes are not as keen as Tyrn's and shakes his head as Tryn rushes out to find Silandra. The only place you could think that she could have gone was around a bend nearby and into a crowded street. As you round the bend...

1d100 ⇒ 22 You come face to face with with a tall half-elf with hair the color of silver and bearing the crest of the current Imperium regime. Although he isn't alone and before you can say a word two swords are drawn by the pair of soldiers that flank the tall Imperial. Quickly recovering from being startled the Imperial pushes the pointed blades aside as he nods to his companions. "I've barely been here a few days, lets not stir up all of Argos now shall we?" He fixes you with a warm smile and extends his hand as the two men sheath their swords. Apologies Argonian, please forgive my companions rude introduction. I am Inquisitor Tal'Adon, envoy of the Imperium itself.


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6

Fighting the somewhat unfamiliar controls and their significant downward velocity, Diyeana curses like the salior she is as the wrestles the controls to bring them into a more controlled dive

Profession (salior): 1d20 + 5 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 7 = 27

Having more success as the finer points of Smitty's unique steerage system come back to her, she aims for a brief dip below the clouds to ascertain their position, the flies back up again into he cloud cover to try and hide from the dragon.

Once more settled she yells again "Joey I said get your ass up here Now! I don't care if that boiler's doing a Jig! Smitty's dying, someone needs to fly this tug and I need to Woman the crane in case that @#*%ing dragon comes back!"

Perception(?) To see where we are, or signs of the dragon?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Or Knowledge(local)??: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Also Knowledge(engineering): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 to determine what's going on with the engine and any way she can help


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

In for a penny...
I step to the right and attack the wall-climbing monster that is trying to get behind Bera.
silversheen rapier attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


You may retcon the taking the pistol if you wish Ael. Posts coming later today, just got home and jet lag is killing me....


Tyrn is very reluctant to even speak to him, though he knows how sensitive these matters could be. Who knows what the Inquisitor might do if he were to be insulted. Tyrn does not want his pride to get others hurt, so playing nice is the stratagem for this conversation.

The Inquisitor's respectful demeanor comes off as a surprise to Tyrn, as he generally assumes all Imperials to be volatile. He cautiously responds, with a whole other conversation occurring in his head...

"Tal'Adon..." Tyrn slowly extends his hands, "My name's Tyrn Jade. My apologies for startling your men. You can't blame them really. They spend years in constant war, which is an environment they become terribly adapted for. It's hard for them to be in a spot where they're not constantly in danger...", he borderline glares at his subordinates, though he hopes it's inconspicuous enough to go slightly unnoticed, "...it's sad really. I notice you're half-elven. Most of my work is on the ancient elves." As Tyrn converses, he's simultaneously deducing the Imperials' in his mind, readying himself to escape should they show signs of aggression.

I'm readying an action to cast Vanish should they decide to attack me.


TYRN

1d20 ⇒ 9
1d20 ⇒ 12

The two bodyguards glare back at you, one starts to make a slitting motion before Tal'Adon glares them down. He looks back to you once his men had settled their hands back at their sides and were once more looking out for other dangers. He sighs dejectedly. "Agreed Tyrn the current relationship of our two homelands remains, at best, tense." His eyes narrow ever so sightly at the mention of his blood line and then he perks up some when you reveal one of your area's of study. "My forefathers are a great interest of mine as well, perhaps we could speak more over a spot of tea yea? My treat, to make up for the pointed reception." He waits patiently for your response and you easily see one of his men silently groan at the mere mention of tea.

You can write up a diner befitting Tyrn if you wish and set the scene. Up to you or I can. Argos is a sizable city so you can find all manner of small and large restaurants, tea shops and other places. ;)

Sorry for the wait the site was down for me for some reason and so I have been typing off site so I could catch up today.


Male Human, Cygnian 2 Scroll Scoundrel (rogue) / 3 Archaeologist (bard) HP: 31 AC: 19 F: 2 R: 12 W: 6

Tyrn takes note of the cryptic unspoken words that occur during the conversation. The social strata in the group is very apparent..., Tyrn thought, ... all rank aside, biologically, Tal'Adon is superior to them both. More intelligent, more pragmatic, more diplomatc... probably a better fighter as well. He has reach over them. Yes, he is more than likely deserving of his position. But why the narrow eyes? Perhaps he thinks his heritage is more subtle than it truly is. But even his most subtle details are not missed these orbs... I also can't help but wonder if he could be an ancestor of Talmarran. Tal'marran? Elves live very long lives, so the possibility is certainly there. Perhaps the elves never truly abandoned the Imperium... Are Tal'marran and Tal'Adon working together together reform the Imperium? Tal'marran was not content with its current state... He played with the words etymology, trying to find a connection between Tal'Adon and Talmarran.

(Expend a round of Arch. Luck. K-Nobility 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19, K-history 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20).

While he tries to find a correlation between the two Inquisitors, he simultaneously looks at Tal'Adon's fingers for a signet ring or any other apparent jewelry for hereditary indicators...

I will just take 20 on the Perception checks. Resulting in 29.

In the quick moment it took for Tyrn to deduce the situation, he naturally replies to the Inquisitor, as if he was mentally present the whole time...

"Intriguing... I would like that very much. But please, do not consider your motive to be an apology, but simply to enjoy the pleasures of good company. I'm not sure how long you've been in town for, but there is a quaint lounge called Bajra. Its run by a good friend of mine, Niko. He comes from a gypsy community, known for their tea, so I'm sure you'll appreciate the brews available. Are you opposed to lounging? I ask because they don't have chairs. They believe chairs are unnatural for our bodies and cause stress. A chair is such an outdated technology...."


MIR

The formian moves about the room, tapping around with its blades and following the echo and surprisingly it makes its way through the gathered statues of your stone brethren and towards the entrance you entered through. It doesn't slow down to see if your following it or not and it leaves behind a fine trail of stone dust as it continues to grind away with each of its movements. Surprisingly thought it doesn't break apart much more then it had when it first started moving. How it is able to move at all is a complete mystery...


DI

From the lack of response from Joey and the continued sounds of steaming and the echoing scream of pressure you are only able to guess that despite your decrease in speed the boiler needs to have time to adjust and cool down. Joey is in essence is acting as a sort of relief for the system to give it a more rapid time to adjust. His efforts though are both dangerous and time consuming, as an airship engine is a complicated and massive machine, even more so depending on the size of the ship and the fuel type as well.

As you pierce the cloud cover you find you've been moving steadily out to sea, moving more or less in a westward path. The dragon however is nowhere to be found and luckily if you had happened to crash it would have been in an unpopulated area as the city is about a quarter mile behind you.

1d100 ⇒ 28

Luckily your able to cruise back up into the cloud cover without being spotted by the dragon in return. Although it is eerily quiet after such a ferocious fight only moments ago...


Will be posting For Tyrn, Ael and Cassian momentarily, my wifes morning sickness has been leaving me to do everything around the house and my kid so Laptop time is at a all time low... sorry guys. Hopefully the others chime in and @ Leon and Aurora. If you want we can speed on past this scene so you can get back underway? Up To you, as I have kept you there long enough~ Again my apologies~


Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 6
Stats:
HP 73/73, Nonlethal 73/73; AC 24, touch 19, Flat Footed 15; CMD 32 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +8, Will +5; Perception +5; Initiative +6; Acrobatic Dodge (+17) [8/8 day]

No worries, bossman. I've been a busy beaver myself so take your time.


AEL, Cassian, Bera

With an almost guttural laugh the larger of Shaft Dwellers hangs back as its lessers attack each of you with savage abandon. They show a strong pack mentality though as some side step and are making attempts to flank your group with their superior numbers...

Cassian's blade guts the one trying to surge past him. Then effortlessly he glides to Beras side and dispatch one of her opponents. Much to the irritation of the large female, who grunts in a dismissive way at Cassian.

@AEL: The bag of bullets lands easily in reach as Bera and Cassian continue to fight right next to you.

One steps behind Steven and tries to tear into the floating machine that irritated its delicate nostrils, especially because their was a more exquiste morsel nearby and it was in the way!

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

But Steven proves to be ever watchful pivoting with the creature, seeming to watch and evaluate its movements before easily dodging its attack. Proving more maneuverable and intelligent then these creatures obviously expected.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

The one that Steven had injured, stumbles as it claws at the floating nuisance and Steven easily floats to the side, avoiding the claws entirely as his multitude of eyes continue to assess and calculate the battle around it.

1d100 ⇒ 32

Without warning Steven retaliates, the creature nearly ducks out of the way but instead of a head on slam its struck from the side and with a sickening *crunch* Steven finishes what he had started. The Quilled creature stumbles back and collapses against the wall near the lift, its clawed hands twitching and writhing ever so slightly as whatever foul life it has left slowly runs out...

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
5ft Step towards Cassian

With only one opponent remaining Steven pivots, turnign to face its opponent before slowly hovering to cover Cassian's open flank once more.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
5ft Step in front of Ael.

Bera's two opponents attempt to overpower her with savage attacks, all of which prove fruitless as the lithe horned warrior proves to be far more battle ready then they expected. She parried and blocked each attack with hoof, horn and her savage tribal blade before counterattacking and gutting the uninjured opponent with a single savage strike. The obsidian stones on her weapon prove to be far superior to the malformed claws of her opponents. She grunts angrily as the one Ael injured side steps and turns to hiss savagely at Ael...

Bera
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
1d8 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 4 = 16

Cassian feels something hard slam into his leg, a sudden lightning bolt of pain that nearly knocks him down and looking down he finds one of those quills is embedded in his left leg. It bounced and was as rigid as a javelin would be except it had no shaft it was like a porcupine quill. As he raised his head looking towards the Alpha it appeared to be watching him without having any eyes at all and was already reaching back to yank another of its quills off its backside. Its mouth was turned up in what appeared to be a savage grin, revealing a row of needle like teeth dripping with saliva.

Before you can react a wave of nausea hits, you felt sickened and your perception was starting to blur just as the Alpha turned its head upward and gave several low guttural shouts to those coming down from above. The response was a series of excited shrieks and howls as the lift itself shook from what could only be an unknown multitude of creatures climbing down...

Alpha's turn
SA: Ranged Attack Cassian 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage? 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Acrobatic Dodge 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Fortitude Save vs Sicken DC15 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Cassian is Sickened 1d10 ⇒ 3 rounds

Before anyone can react More of them skitter out of the shaft...

1d4 ⇒ 4

Fewer then before but no less an obstacle as they surged out of lift and took up positions over their fallen without any difficulty at all...

Except for Steven... Who immediately grazes the first one to try and rush past, receiving an enraged shriek in return as the creature stumbled past...

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Map Courtesy of Cassian:

_ |a b -c d e -f g h
0 |_|_|_|P|L|_|_|_|
1 |X|X|X|L|L|X|X|X|
2 |_|_|D|D|_|_|_|_|
3 |_|_|D|S|C|B|_|_|
4 |_|_|D|_|_|A|D|_|
5 |_|_|D|_|_|_|_|_|
X = Walls
L = Lift
A = Ael
B = Bera
C = Cassian
S = Steven
D = Dweller
P = Alpha Dweller

Cassian, Ael your UP!

I will post there stats tomorrow, doing christmas early because I will be working through both Christmas and New Years Woo~


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]
DM Corerue wrote:

@AEL: The bag of bullets lands easily in reach as Bera and Cassian continue to fight right next to you.

???


Ael your up, I also responded to your post above in the OOC~ :), followed by Cassian and Bera's turn is already done. Posting an update for Tyrn in a moment.

Been building maps of the various encounters and making so that you guys can modify them if you need to. :) Yours will be up shortly Leon and Aurora, as in tomorrow. :(

For Cassian and Ael/Anyone who is interested/ Map link included, must be able to log into google docs to modify I think~:


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

Unsure what to do with bullets, I lash out again at the enemy before me.

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

confirm crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
crit damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


AEl/Cassian

Aelessaer, proving to be far quicker with her rapier then expected , stabs her opponent squarely throw the heart. Eliciting a pained grunt as the quilled creature went rigid prior to her withdrawing her Rapier. In the span of that single moment it took for her to end the creature she withdrew her rapier and the creature promptly collapsed without a single twitch. As it crumpled to the floor it let out a death rattle and remained still.

Map Updated, Cassian to go!


Female Tabaxi Ranger 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style)

In stunned silence Miri follows the stone formian, bearing witness to a feat of will unlike any she could ever have imagined.


Tal'Adon gives a wry smile at the comment of chairs being old fashion. "Not long actually, a few days at most and I have been taking in the sights. Much to the grief of my bodyguards, they're not so taken with this city. This Bajra you speak of sounds wonderful and I look forward to it." He waves for you to lead and appears ready to follow you to Bajra.

As you look back around the corner you notice that Filandrius is glaring in your direction and when Tal'Adon rounds the corner his glare deepens and he gives you a dismissive wave. Just before sticking his nose up in the air and walking back into his shop, shutting the door behind him.

Skill results:

Several cultures were known to carry part of an ancestors name, among the elves though your not to sure. With further study you may be able to glean something or perhaps Filandrius has something in his library.

Among the Nobility the taking of partial Sur Names is quite common, espcially among the Qin. The Qin, as you know them, are a very traditional people and for the most part they are very honorable as well. Granted every society has its good and evil or as the Qin say, Yin and Yang. Opposing forces that bring balance and all that.

Your keens eyes don't reveal anything more then that this man wears fine attire, easily identifying his status as an envoy. He wears two signet rings, one on each hand but one depicts the imperial symbol emblazoned on his chest and the other depicts a symbol your not so familiar with. A Single sword upraised, nothing terrible fancy or gaudy.


The Formian makes his way slowly at first and then faster and faster, once it was in the tunnel heading up and into the strange place you arrived in not so long ago. It starts to move on all fours and strangely its blades sit crossed along its back, no sheathes, or anything is holding them in place. Its as if they are attracted to the Formian somehow and they sit in a perfect four pointed formation, just the way he placed them across his back. With its hands free the formian moves on its hands and legs much like an ant or centipede would travel along. Eventually you emerge back in the flooded room and when the Formian's hand touches the surface of the water it pauses.

You can feel it at the edge of your mind, as if it were searching for the words to explain its sudden confusion. ::FOUL. CAN'T. BE.::

It stands up then and eases itself into the water, you can see a shudder run through its stony form as if the feel of the water was somehow revolting to it. Yet it trudges on, heedless of how it's stone body continued to grind away.

As if it sensed your surprised, its presence continued to remain oddly in your mind, like an itch you couldn't scratch. Not too unpleasant but not exactly a comfortable feeling either. ::ONE. WITH. ROCK.:: It stops in front of the hole in the wall you had to swim through and turns to face you, shocking you to the core as its body appears to be changing slowly. You hadn't noticed it before but with every minute that passed it appears as if the Formian was reversing its condition. It looked at you with two black eyes.

Picture for better reference.:

::UNDERSTAND.::


Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 6
Stats:
HP 73/73, Nonlethal 73/73; AC 24, touch 19, Flat Footed 15; CMD 32 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +8, Will +5; Perception +5; Initiative +6; Acrobatic Dodge (+17) [8/8 day]

My AC is 22 due to combat expertise so that attack barely misses me. *wipes sweat from brow* I updated my profile to reflect that. I also put a little 'Stats' spoiler between my name and character pic to help your bookkeeping. Some DM's like it, others don't. Let me know if there's anything I can add to that or if you want me to get rid of it entirely.

Cassian smiles pleasantly while he carves through more abominations. As he spills the 'life' from another creature he feels a brief cold torrent rush past his neck sending his rich ebony mane aloft. The alpha leading the assault was the source and that foul needle it snapped off it's back must have been what he had thrown. Before he can reply four more dwellers squeeze out of a hole in the top of the lift and file into the room.

How many more of these wretched creatures do these shadows conceal? A manual override perchance? To send the lift upwards and crush them or delay their progress giving me - er us - a chance to slip down to the next level by rope or cable.

Cassian considers the possibility and briefly scans the area for an obvious device.

Knowledge (engineering): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 (You notice that you just blinked and things were temporarily dark when it happened)

The Alpha was hiding in the furthest corner of the lift allowing his seemingly endless supply of minions do his bidding. Cassian purses his lips and extends a deft slash across the dweller interrupting the path to the next notch in his belt: The Alpha.

I can't get Google Docs/Drive from work so I'm basing this off that crumby little map I made. Standard Action: Attack Dweller [d2] (using combat expertise). Misc: 5' step into [e2]

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

The creature follows the momentum of his blade and crashes into the floor in a sudden movement. Taking the opportunity to show his theatrics, he raises his mithral sword and points it at the quill tossing dandy inside the lift. A cocksure grin tugged at the corner of his mouth as he eyed his next opponent with most the obvious of intentions.


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

Seeing Cassian's grand pose, I can't help but agree, "We need to kill the leader: chop off the head and the body will die."
Where is that phrase from? One of the occultists?


Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 6
Stats:
HP 73/73, Nonlethal 73/73; AC 24, touch 19, Flat Footed 15; CMD 32 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +8, Will +5; Perception +5; Initiative +6; Acrobatic Dodge (+17) [8/8 day]

Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

"Corporal Brandt Ferron, the Battle of Black Rock. A scholar as well as a swordsman? My dear, I know this may seem an inopportune time but I must confess that I am quite impressed. Cassian Vespertine," the duelist purrs and tilts his head in Aelessaer's direction, never once breaking eye contact with the Alpha. "This would be the point where I'd take your hand but, as you may have noticed, I'm a tad preoccupied."

Update the Google map. I attacked and probably killed Dweller [J,5] and moved into [K,5]


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6
DM Corerue wrote:

DI

From the lack of response from Joey and the continued sounds of steaming and the echoing scream of pressure you are only able to guess that despite your decrease in speed the boiler needs to have time to adjust and cool down. Joey is in essence is acting as a sort of relief for the system to give it a more rapid time to adjust. His efforts though are both dangerous and time consuming, as an airship engine is a complicated and massive machine, even more so depending on the size of the ship and the fuel type as well.

As you pierce the cloud cover you find you've been moving steadily out to sea, moving more or less in a westward path. The dragon however is nowhere to be found and luckily if you had happened to crash it would have been in an unpopulated area as the city is about a quarter mile behind you.

1d100

Luckily your able to cruise back up into the cloud cover without being spotted by the dragon in return. Although it is eerily quiet after such a ferocious fight only moments ago...

Sending a quick and quiet thanks to whatever Gods may happen to be paying attention at the moment, Diyeana locks the tiller in place and drops to one knee to attend to the critically injured Smitty.

Cradling the tough but aging Sea Captain gently in her arms, tears welling up unabashedly in her eyes, Diy reaches into her haversack and pulls out a delicate eucalyptus wand and, concentrating on the unfamiliar magics within, cursing the few times she messes up, she casts its healing magics over him three times.
CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
And then looks carefully to determine as best she can if he's fully healed or not.
Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

As the salty sea dog coughs up a bit of blood that had lodged in his lungs and his eyes flutter open as his wounds magically knit themselves she laughs and smiles, a single tear tracking down her cheek as she quips "Ya didn' think you were gonna get away from me that easily Smitty, didja? Gonna take more than some half dead #@$#ing Cryxian dragon to take ya away from me! Now if yer done yer nap, get up and fly your ship! Unless that is your ready to retire and give it over to Joey finally?" a huge grin blooming over her face as she says all this.

I was assuming that since we're out of combat she doesn't need to make the UMD rolls, but if that's not correct, just let me know.


Female Tabaxi Ranger 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style)

Miri's mind reeled as she watched the formian move forward, unstoppable, refusing to surrender to what must have seemed a lifetime of pertification. As the water's effects revealed itself, the grey stone receding in favor of a chitious external armor she nods quietly, then thinks.

I understand


The Formian nods and, shuddering, lowers itself into the water and makes its way through the hole and back into the flooded hall you had nearly been drowned in.

If you follow~ ;)

The Formian remains below the surface and draws its four blades before breaking the surface. As water runs off its eyes it slowly rises out of the water unblinkingly, with each blade poised to strike as it surveyed the brightly lit hallway. It readjusts its pose the further it rises out of the water, keeping each blade where it could defend itself.

Perception DC 10:

From its posture it appears to be keeping its blades poised over what would be its chest and, oddly, it appears to have an old injury there. The chitinous plate across it's chest looks to have been cracked at some point and roughly sealed up.

Come to think of it you notice more old injuries, this creature appears to have dozens of old wounds across its armored body. Yet it doesn't move like a scarred veteran, it moves with an ease that belies its previous earlier state.

It doesn't looked at you as it speaks in your mind and you can feel its discomfort about being in the flooded hall. Apparently it really dislikes water. It trudges a few feet before stopping and looking back at you, this time the question in its voice is obvious as it's words are accompanied by the feeling of being lost or directionless.

::WHERE. CYRISSIANS. DOES. TABAXI. KNOW. THE. WAY.::


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6

Doo roo roo


Smitty’s return to consciousness is herald by a bad sounding cough, followed by a painful groan. ”Feh, wouldn’t have a ship left with the way he flies... Retirement... Salvagers don’t retire lass. They rust up somewhere and quietly fade away.” He looks about the wheelhouse and slowly sits up, his injuries were far from fully healed but he was tough enough to get back on his feet.

”Where is that blasted boy....”

Right then Joey’s voice comes rattling over the speaking tube. ”Boiler pressure is under control now, I’m on my way up...”

Smitty moves to the wheel and unlocks it, taking a firm old of it once again. ”Skimming through the clouds eh? Not a bad idea, although what in the nine hells did it hit us with...” His eyes surveyed the damage along his deck and the melted glass and other items that were caught in the cloud’s passing. Shaking his head in disbelief he spoke once more cautiously and uncertain. ”I’ve never seen a dragon do this or speak before...” He looks distracted as he ease the ship in a slow turn as he shakes his head. ”With our engine it will find us eventually, were too loud... I might have to find a place to set her down and inspect for more damage, how is the grappler holding up?”


Male Human, Cygnian 2 Scroll Scoundrel (rogue) / 3 Archaeologist (bard) HP: 31 AC: 19 F: 2 R: 12 W: 6

Tyrn takes mental notes; engraving his observations in memory. He notices Filandrius's discomfort with his present company, but all will be explained to him. His questions will simply have to wait. I should return to him after this rendezvous, just to see what he can make of the Inquisitor's lineage. Until then, might as well enjoy some tea with the enemy. True wisdom comes from experience outside of comforts. I must say, this will be enjoyably.... awkward....

But what will I say to him? Do we have anything in common? He's a respectful person... but still probably a murderer. Well hell, I've killed many people. It's all in the cause really. More territory just never seemed very logical though.... not when so much is in one's possession already. I hope the Imperium realizes they'll stretch themselves too thin, and snap like a Qin chopstick in a slightly arid room. I know! We can talk about places we've been. We're both men of expeditions and have probably seen most of the known world. Yes. This will be fine. Not nervous at all. You got this, T.

During the walk to the lounge, Tyrn would proudly point out the various shops and buildings that compiled the cityscape of his home, Argos. As any old and retired individual, he enjoys particular restaurants, and finds himself talking about food mostly when it comes to "shooting the poo". But the poo was short, as Bajra is relatively close by.

"Well, Tal'Adon. This is it!" He looks to Niko, totally forgetting the judgement he would have, seeing him having tea with a known enemy. "Good morning, Niko! I figured it's been a few days since I've picked at your brain like a starving Corvus corax. But we'll have to reschedule that feast for another time, as these brains look tastier. Mind if we grab the nest in the corner?"

Tyrn realizes maybe his meaning became lost in the words he chose. But it's not his fault people can't understand him. They simply lack the biology.

Not sure if you want me to describe the place or if you want to, Cori. Sorry for my absence. I've been neglecting my campaign as well. I put all the blame on discovering mods for Fallout New Vegas and finals.... but mostly Fallout.


Lmao no problems! Take care of RL first. I'm back at work and not getting much sleep as I am trying to roll to nights. Couple that witht he recent tragedy in CO I've not been in the right mind to post. Trying to clear my head as Google+, Facebook are all abuzz with the reactionary comments you expect and quite frankly it makes me sad... Sorry had to rant somewhere :p

Yes though, fallout is an extremely addicting game. Gathering all the named weapons is always fun. :)


Shadow Assassin 6 (HP AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 -F+4 R+9 W+10 Init +6/8; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +13

Just waiting on map....might climb up into a nice hidden space and drop some explosives on the more bad than me guys ;)


Female Tabaxi Ranger 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style)

Taking a dee breath Miri followed the formian back into the depths of the flooded hallway, shifting from swimming to a stealthy prowl as she watched the warrior advance, signs of past injuries only reinforcing its deadliness rather than seeming a weakness.

Again the resonant voice sounded in her head, accompanied by feelings of confusion.

Cyrissians? she tried to send an image of the other warriors from the dream/memory.

I do not know them. I can show you the way I came.


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6

Ah Fallout! Don't have the game but just played 8 or so hours straight of it the other day at a net cafe when my pc was down. Great game, but I still think that the First fallout was and remains my fav


Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 6
Stats:
HP 73/73, Nonlethal 73/73; AC 24, touch 19, Flat Footed 15; CMD 32 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +8, Will +5; Perception +5; Initiative +6; Acrobatic Dodge (+17) [8/8 day]

I just wish New Vegas had the same spontaneity as F3. Tyrn and I have had countless conversations of the random/incredible things we've witnessed happen in F3 (poor poor Former President Dave) but Vegas doesn't have the same appeal. It feels a lot more rigid or scripted IMO. Sidenote: Fingers crossed Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC makes it to PS3!!!


Male Human, Cygnian 2 Scroll Scoundrel (rogue) / 3 Archaeologist (bard) HP: 31 AC: 19 F: 2 R: 12 W: 6

I've said it before but I'll say it again Cass: Mods. I like NV better than F3 now. I have all out battles happening. Sorry, I know this should be in the discussion thread. Buying a new PC was probably the 9th smartest thing I've done. P.S. - I'll be home tomorrow.


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6

Ah! My bad! I started this! I thought I Was posting in the OOC. Will for sure such things from now on. Apologies!


Mirrianissa

The Formian tilts its head as you think of the memories of the strange dream. It appears to digest this for the short walk it takes toreturn t your starting point, the bright lights in the halls flicker every now and again. Accompanied by the strange sounds of somethign shrieking somewhere down the halls.

You feel the Formian edge back into your mind, more powerful then before as it says simply. ::NO. TABAXI. THIS. CYRISSIAN'S::

WILL DC15 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

You stagger as a wave of memories assail your mind, blacking out your vision as you see a blasted landscape, mountains cracked from the sheer power of magical backlash. Torrents of flames as entire forests burned before your eyes and tens of thousands of soldiers clashed on a battlefield that spanned as far as the eye could see. Before you is a High One, pointing and making gestures on how you would press the attack. His armor bares strange shapes, a great stone house sitting behind two metal shields and in front of them all is an upraised blade with a strange hilt. This High One's armor glows brightly, strange patterns constantly swirl and dance around his being and yet no one reacts to it. It is a comment sight when one dealt with Cyrissian's...

Another stands taller then the Formian's themselves and walks on four tall legs made of gleaming metal, its body is covered in the same swirling patterns except this time they adorn its metal body. Whether it could be deemed alive is another term entirely, it has no visible flesh and yet it moves and speaks much like the Formians. Except it's voice is flat when spoken aloud, devoid of life and metallic, almost grating to hear. It casts magic that summons forth great shards of metal that fly and tear the flesh from those that opposed it.

The Queen was different, she was unique... An image of a the high one you saw upon the alter enter's your mind, she touches your face delicately. Healing your wounds, imbuing her subjects with her essence. Her unique being...

The memory stops there as dozens more words assail your mind, strange names, bloody images and violence you had never before witnessed in your short life. All are battles, most of which are massive earth shaking confrontations and a rare few involving mere handfuls of Formian's, standing alone against tide aftertide of shadow clad creatures that feared the touch of the Twin Star's that light your world.

The Battle of Broken Knee, The Fall of Iverstan, The Slaughter of Marranghi, the last stand of Mound Xer, Talmarren's Wrath, The Queen's Mercy and Ant's Immortals. As your about to sick up, the sheer volume of information too much for you too bear it stops. Your leaning over, head bowed with hands on your knees as your face hovers above the water.

::TABAXI. UNIQUE. TOO.::

It survey's the two hallways you can choose from, twirling and spinning its blades with a well honed ease as it looks to be deciding where to go...

You are back at where you started, the rubble filled hallway is the way you came and the clear hallway leads forward to this.

You both come to an intersection with a way directly ahead, a way off to your right and a way to your left.

Long Post I know, so take your time in your response, work has been hectic and I'm trying to catch up lol!


Cassian, Ael, Bera

Cassian's blade metes out death for another of the fowl twisted shaft dwellers as he steps closer to the Alpha in the back side of the lift. Undaunted by their continued losses the dwellers press the attack, first by surrounding Steven and attempting to destroy the servitor Sentry. Steven's multiple eyes take in the ever changing tactics and small armored plates move into position, protecting vital areas of function, just as the creatures lunge forward to assault it with their claws.

Steven-Unflankable - 360* vision

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Damage to Steven
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Steven is struck four times and the poor sentry doesn't whether the storm of blows well, metal plating is dented or torn away from its fragile body. The sound of gears grinding on one another as intricate clockwork is damaged by the more powerful strikes leaves the Servitor flying in an awkward way. Tilted in an almost drunken way Steven is struggling to remain airborne and seems no less determined to continue protecting Cassian from his enemies.

Ael's opponent presses the attack, attempting to rake her with its claws as its comrades attempt to overpower their small opponent...

Dweller by Ael

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Ael proves far to spry for the creature, deflecting its blows easily and avoiding the flying saliva as it shrieked in frustration when its claws didn't find purchase in her delicate flesh...

Bera

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
1d8 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 4 = 14

Bera moves to strike one of Stevens attackers, trying to even the odds as the small machine takes a serious beating. But her powerful swing goes wide as she put too much force behind it and didn't aim carefully enough.

The Alpha gives a guttural roar and lunges out of the lift and after Cassian. Using its superior reach to strike Cassian and remain out of reach of his sword arm...

SA: Attack Cassian (10ft Reach) 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 2 = 11

Back around to you Ael and Cassian!


Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 6
Stats:
HP 73/73, Nonlethal 73/73; AC 24, touch 19, Flat Footed 15; CMD 32 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +8, Will +5; Perception +5; Initiative +6; Acrobatic Dodge (+17) [8/8 day]

With a confident smirk Cassian bridges the distance between himself and the Alpha a cool step. Dodging deftly below it's overgrown arms the duelist lashes out with a quick strike.

Misc: 5' step to threaten Alpha. Standard Action: Attack Alpha (one handed using combat expertise)

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Did my knowledge check or artificial memories give me any info on some sort of emergency release on the lift or will I just have to sever out the cables? :-)


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6

AC13 hits Steven? For his tiny size and metal plating seems odd that his AC would be so low.

DM Corerue wrote:

Smitty’s return to consciousness is herald by a bad sounding cough, followed by a painful groan. ”Feh, wouldn’t have a ship left with the way he flies... Retirement... Salvagers don’t retire lass. They rust up somewhere and quietly fade away.” He looks about the wheelhouse and slowly sits up, his injuries were far from fully healed but he was tough enough to get back on his feet.

”Where is that blasted boy....”

Right then Joey’s voice comes rattling over the speaking tube. ”Boiler pressure is under control now, I’m on my way up...”

Smitty moves to the wheel and unlocks it, taking a firm old of it once again. ”Skimming through the clouds eh? Not a bad idea, although what in the nine hells did it hit us with...” His eyes surveyed the damage along his deck and the melted glass and other items that were caught in the cloud’s passing. Shaking his head in disbelief he spoke once more cautiously and uncertain. ”I’ve never seen a dragon do this or speak before...” He looks distracted as he ease the ship in a slow turn as he shakes his head. ”With our engine it will find us eventually, were too loud... I might have to find a place to set her down and inspect for more damage, how is the grappler holding up?”

Ah! Was wondering why you hadn't got back yet. I'd posted another post right after yours, about her healing him more and going to the grappler etc., but looks like it didn't take, so here goes another try. (and also, that first CLW was supposed to be Three d8+3, hence why I had the +3, so taking a -2 to this next roll.)

Diyeana smiles at Smitty getting up on his feet and is pleased to see that the Captain's famous crotchetiness is still in place. Using her wand again to hopefully heal up the last of his wounds she talks whiel she works "Ha! I've never known you ta do anything quietly! And I don' expect ya ta start now. You'll outlive us all you crusty old sea dog!" and kisses him on the scruffy cheek as she finishes her work on him.
UMD CLW: 5d8 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (1, 4, 3, 4, 6) + 5 - 2 = 21

Reaching into her haversack, she hands him two potions, saying "Here, you and Joey hold onto these in case that dragon decides ta tickle ya again. No arguing with me, just take 'em!" Hands him her two vials of CMW

Satisfied as to his well being, she begins to jog to the grappler as she shouts back over her shoulder "The grappler? She's good! She's one tough b!++*! Just like me! That piece of s#!t dragon shows it's ugly head again it's a$$ is grass! Oh, and if Joey's hurt too, send him my way for a tick!"

Once she reaches the grappler she settles herself in again and keeps a vigilant eye out for the dragon's imminent return.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Work has been hectic, very little time to post in my main game but here goes~!

waiting for posts from Mir and Ael

Tyrn & Di Post coming your way soonish!


Female Tabaxi Ranger 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style)

Miri tries to slow her breathing as the images fade slightly, not like those of a dream but more like an actual memory. She looks down, staring into her own reflection in the water, confused, exhausted yet at the same time more alive than ever.

Slowly she stands upright, looking over to the formian standing at the ready, her hand rising to her own cheek as she remembers the touch of the high one.

Unique....

She takes a moment, taking in the intersection of paths.

Right. she sent, prepared to go on. We go right


Mir

The hallway leading right is a long hall that you cross quickly with you and the Formian's long strides. The metallic hall ends with a strange symbol of sort of being made up of strange shapes glaring down at you as if you didn't belong.

The Formian stares back at the symbol, its black eyes betraying nothing of what it was thinking before it started looking around the hall...

Formian's Perception - DM Only:
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

He angles his antennae towards the end of the hallway and remains standing there as you search as well...

One Perception check unless you take the time to search more thoroughly at the expense of time/speed. The higher your roll the more Spoilers you will be able to see. :)

Perception DC15:

There are depressions in each of the walls ever 20 feet and you count at least 7 in this hall alone. Three on each side and one at the end that is situated underneath the strange symbol.

Perception DC17:

You notice that there is a smaller depression next to each of the larger depressions in the wall. DC 15 Str checks will reveal theses to be hollow openings with a long rod inside secured by a metallic pin at its base.

Perception DC19 - Must be standing next to door at the end of hallway.:

You can hear sounds coming from behind the door at the end of the hall, like loud shrieks and the sound of grating metal, there is also a weird echoing sound as well, metallic in nature but hard to make out from this side of the door.


Female Tabaxi Ranger 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style)

Mirrianissa keep moving down the hallway, senses fully alert. As she looks closely at the depressions she notices the miniature ones next to the larger ones, but as tense as she is, she cannot seem to find any significance.

As she slowly comes up to the door she freezes, her sharp ears picking up loud shrieks and the sound of grating metal. Claws extending she looked over at her companion trying to determine if the Formian had also heard the noises

Perception1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Str 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


DI

Blasted dice roller changed on me lol! It was four hits but then it became 3 :p. I was proof reading and editing the post so yeah we know what happens on these forums sometimes xD!

Smitty huffs at you as between grimaces as his wounds seal up, its obvious the old Salvager isn't used to healing magic. "We'll live through this so long as it doesn't rend us from the sky..."

2d100 ⇒ (22, 54) = 76

Handing him your potions, you step out of the wheelhouse and into a massive shadow that just now started eclipsing the cloud your ship is hiding in. Before you can do much else several heavy thumps alert you to cannon fire, nearly deafening you with how close this ship was above you. The cannons are accompanied by the sound of heavy chaingun fire tearing through the air with its distinctive Bra-at-at-at-at-at and eliciting a pained roar from their target. Black scales and green necrotite flame rain down on deck, forcing you to take cover as the ferocious fight above continues.

As you take cover Smitty swivels the wheel and the battered airship starts to move away from the fight. As the ship begins to dip into the turn, becoming sharper by the second a door leading below deck opens up next to you and Joey finally emerges. He's in bad shape, multiple burns, contusions cover his form and it appears his hands took the worst of it. He leans heavily on the door and gives you a sideways smile as he remarks at the booming up above. "Sounds like were winning eh?"


Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 6
Stats:
HP 73/73, Nonlethal 73/73; AC 24, touch 19, Flat Footed 15; CMD 32 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +8, Will +5; Perception +5; Initiative +6; Acrobatic Dodge (+17) [8/8 day]
DM Corerue wrote:
Blasted dice roller changed on me lol! It was four hits but then it became 3 :p. I was proof reading and editing the post so yeah we know what happens on these forums sometimes xD!

Tell me about it. I had to completely rewrite one of my last posts on here due to the site going down while I typing. I was happy that I have left my post in a word file until I previewed it and saw that it had become absolute bunk. Sidenote: So happy the holidays are over. I missed this game, haha


Yeah, work had been hell for me as well. I'm going to PM Ael here and carry on their action if they are still tied up with holiday stuff.

601 to 650 of 1,388 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skyfall - Colonies of the Shining Sea - Main All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.