Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Skyfall - Colonies of the Shining Sea

Game Master Corerue

Battle at the lift

Crosses vs


551 to 600 of 1,474 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]

I'll take 20 on, OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo...
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 This is YOUR fault, DM! You and y-your rules and whatnot. :-p

At times Cassian didn't feel himself moving. In the blur of running the walls shifted to their former glossy shine to a desecrated rot. The difference in the two environments was substantial and eerily unsettling. This, paired with the residual effects of sweet Mog's transitive memory assault, left him uncomfortably lucid. He holsters his pistol and reaches into his satchel for his canteen and takes a long refreshing drink. He tucks it back being careful not to upset the Soul Node, then approaches the door carefully with his filth crusted mithral sword drawn. He looks from the door to Steven and then to Mog's symbol. "Well Stevie-boy, care to discover what's hiding behind door number one?"

He raises the Symbol with one hand and his sword with the other.


Cassian Ini - My bad should have mentioned it~ ( ^.^); Totally my fault there 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Ini Order
Ael - Extra Standard Action Before Round 1 followed by her first round actions - 24
Cassian - 23
Bera - 10
Shaft Dwellers - 8

Ael: Due to the fact you got a Critical on Ini i'm giving you an extra Standard action to use before taking your normal turn. So Effectively its like a surprise round in a sense accept your the one acting first. :)

Cassian: Sorry for being unclear, you've only just arrived at the beginning of the hallway, its a sixty foot move from where you are to the lift doors. Due to the combined efforts of those on the otherside the doors are shaking enough to be noticeable from a distance.

Using that symbol is a Free Action btw so it will not use up your normal actions to utilize it. Especially because all your doing is waving it your not channeling energy or casting a spell with it so costing an action to use it would be lame. :)

Ael YOUR UP!


Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]

O snap! Well, no worries.

If I can activate the door from 30ft:

Cassian and Steven approach the door cautiously and ready themselves for whatever monstrosity was rattling the lift.

Move: 30ft; Standard: Readied an Action: Attack the 1st outwardly malicious creature to stumble into my threat range. Free: Use symbol
Readied Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

(far more likely) If Not:

Cassian takes his time walking towards the shaking lift. He glances at his Servitor friend every now and again to maintain the idea that it will protect him from whatever beast was about to spill out from those wide doors.

He gets to a strangely familiar distance from the door and realizes that it was where Mog had stood during his last memory. He gives his sword a quick squeeze then raises the symbol.

Full Round: Double Move 60ft. Free: Use symbol.


Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]

Do you want me to control Steven or would you rather do it?


Male Human, Cygnan
DM Corerue wrote:

Tyrn Jade

At first she doesn't say a word, merely watching you with saddened eyes. Then she bends down and picks up the separated piece of her armor that Talmarran's blade had cut away and casually she set it back on her shoulder, lining it up with its broken part before mending it with a single wave of her fingers.

The armor seemed to knit itself back together before your eyes and soon it looked as if it had never been damaged at all. As it knitted itself back together she shook her head. "He's angry and he has every right to be, but he must obey like the rest of us do. Don't worry about me though, he isn't a threat to me his blade instills... obedience." With that said she jumps up into the air, back flipping onto your roof without making the slightest sound. As she stood up fully again she looked down at you, her sad expression never leaving her face as she watched you. "Be careful with the knowledge he has given you Chosen."

"Obedience?" Tyrn pondered. "Salandra, you must understand. This whole city will be under siege and I have not a clue as to what I'm...." Salandra makes her ultra-acrobatic jump, and Tyrn pauses in amazement. "Your grace is mesmerizing, Salandra. Your kind are truly advanced. But with that, it's important that I am pointed in the right direction. You have foreseen more than I have. This city is dear to me." Tyrn gives her sad-puppy eyes.


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6

Sooo, in case it wasn't clear, \Diy is delaying her action, or making a readied attack for the moment the dragon comes visible again


Tyrn

She gives you a small smile and shakes her head. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you further Chosen, the path ahead is yours to walk alone until it is time." She quietly retreats then, up and over your roof, looking back momentarily at you. That same sad look in her eyes before turning away and disappearing from view, leaving you alone once more.

You are free to post further skill checks for tonight or let me know what Tyrn plans to do in the morning and we will go from there!


DI

I'm assuming you were bracing for impact because you mentioned it so I will take that as holding your action ;), here we go!

You brace for impact, feeling the hum and vibration from the airship engine rise to dangerous levels as Smitty bears down on the dragons last location. Just as he comes to the point in the sky where the dragon should be you brace yourself and then... Nothing. You pass through where the dragon once was, knowing full well that it should have been there. Then you see something manifest up ahead, a large cloud appears out of no where, blooming right in the airships path...

Reflex Aiship DC 19 9d20 ⇒ (12, 14, 10, 12, 10, 1, 7, 8, 17) = 91
Reflex Smitty DC 17 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage per section - 4d12 ⇒ (12, 2, 1, 6) = 21

This cloud appears to be energized by the same energy that runs through the dragons veins and as the airship passes through this cloud a lot of things start to happen at once. The entire ship groans as if it were struck. You see the damage caused by the dragons claws earlier suddenly spread, the rake marks breaking further apart, sections of metal peeling off and tearing free from the ship. Some of which glances off your cab and cracks the main glass pane of your cab before the piece of metal is flung off into the unknown.

These sheets of metal wreck havoc all over the upper deck of the airship, glancing off several locations before either imbedding into doorways, crashing through viewports and windows, or glancing off entirely and spiraling down to the city below.

The assault on your cab isn't over however as the cloud itself, dragged along by the airships intense rate of speed, Wafts over the glass that surrounds the operators cab your in. As quickly as it passes by you notice the glass surrounding your cab appears to be dissolving, with small bursts of the same energy running across the surface of the glass. You also see the same necrotite colored energy surging over the damaged sections of the deck, wreaking further havoc as the ship groans again. This time their is a sudden lurch and the bow of the airship starts to dip, bringing the airship into a slow but perceptible dive...

Di Your turn and We are currently out of combat! Further note, the cloud is already passed by as the Airship's rate of speed is 200 ft per move action so the cloud is past but the damaged it caused is wide spread. Enjoy!


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6

As the ship passes through the terrible cloud, Diyeana's thoughts are almost entirely for her friends, especially poor smitty, standing unprotected on the deck.

As the ship starts to dip, her fears grow sharply stronger as she yells out desperatly "Smitty" and as quickly as she can gets herself out of the cab and over to the wheelhouse to check on her friend.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Despite her worry though, she still keeps a sharp eye out for trouble of any kind, as well as the location of the nearest possible ally.

From what I understand, if the dragon made that cloud, it should be visible now (unless that was, gulp, greater invis) for I'm pretty sure that even casting a damage causing spell that causes direct damage counts as an action to dispel the invisibility. Also, how high up are we and over what part of the city?


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6

Oops, "...even casting a damage causing spell, or using a special/magic/natural ability that causes INdirect damage..."


Male Human, Cygnan
DM Corerue wrote:

Tyrn

She gives you a small smile and shakes her head. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you further Chosen, the path ahead is yours to walk alone until it is time." She quietly retreats then, up and over your roof, looking back momentarily at you. That same sad look in her eyes before turning away and disappearing from view, leaving you alone once more.

You are free to post further skill checks for tonight or let me know what Tyrn plans to do in the morning and we will go from there!

Tyrn, in a mild shock over everything that had just happened, chose to ponder in the gentle night air. Leaning on the railing, he casually puffed on his pipe as he gazed out at the city. He began to recall the events of the night, and try to piece everything together.

Here I will roll a Knowledge History and Nobility check. The information I'm trying to acquire is anything on there being two significant factions in elven society. Also any basic information one could find on the old Imperium. I will also roll a knowledge arcane check to learn anything about the type of armor Salandra had. Let me know if I need to be more specific. I expend another round of Archaeologists Luck and I'm assuming I have my study available for resources.

K-History 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
K-Nobility 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
K-Arcana 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

That's what I'll do to finish off the night. In the morning he's going straight to the appropriate officials to warn them of impending danger.


DI

As I understood it so long as your not directly targeting someone, Invisibility will remain in effect, hence he burst the cloud ahead of the airship and the airship. Unable to stop its forward momentum that rapidly and *ahem* other reasons, flew through it. I understand I can be wrong in my assumption

As hard as you try the cloud coverage is too thick and your unable to glimpse exactly where you are. You know that the dragon had been driving you in circles to begin with before Smitty broke free and tried to make a run for it, prior to the ship getting bombarded by the dragons foul magic.

Your calls to Smitty are answered only by the loud roar of the Airships engines, as it continues at full tilt and despite your continued shouts you don't get an answer from the old Salvager. As you reach the wheelhouse you can hear the troubled shouts of Joey over the speaking tubes but you don't see the old Salvager until you enter the wheel house itself. That's when you see the Smitties poor state. Smitties body laying up against the front of the wheel house, just below where the window's used to be.

You can easily tell that he was hit twice, first by the cloud, his skin is blackened and burned as if he'd been covered in acid. Then apparently some of the flying metal sheets struck him like explosive shrapnel, riddling his upper body with several pieces before dropping him completely. From the way his limbs are thrown about he appears to have slid to his current position from the slow dive that the airship is nw

Perception DC 18 = +10 to DC from Airship engine noise.:

Joey's voice is filled with concern as he shouts above the din of the engine room around him. "I'm hugging the boiler here old man, you need to slow her down. The boiler isn't ready for this kind of speed at this altitude d#$$%t! Smitty! CAN YOU HEAR ME!

Heal DC 10 To check on Smitty:

Smitty is alive but just barely, the acid appears to have caterized the wounds where the shrapnel had hit him.


I wonder if Ael was caught in the storm that hit the east coast ^^; I was waiting on her to post but I will carry on as I am sure I know what she planned on doing!

AEL -DMNPC- Change if you want!

Ael Strength Check - Extra Standard Action 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Round 1 Ini First :)

Ael pries the doors open and is surprised at the sight of a man, approaching bearing a stylized golden symbol of the Maiden of Gears and accompanied by a red eyed floating maching of some kind about the size of a Helm. Her surprise is short lived as a an echoing shriek emantes from behind her as the Shaft Dweller's take notice of the sudden noise.

She fought to keep the doors pried open as Cassian quickly came over and brandished the symbol which, surprisingly, open the doors fully and made it so Ael and Bera could escape the shaft. However the doors remained open once they were clear.

As Ael exits she points back towards the lift, which is moving ever so slightly as a strange grunting can be heard from inside it and the barest hint of movement can be seen. "I dunno who you are but there's something in there covered in meta like quills." She turns then, taking up position to your right and brandishes a rapier with an ease that easily identifies her as decent with said blade.

@Cassian You've never seen either of these people before and despite one of them obviously being human the other is more animal like in nature. Standing on two hoofed feet with a pair of curved horns akin to a rams on either side of its head, it looks down at you with bright eyes and stands a little taller then you by only an inch or so. It is covered with a patchy dark brown fur with light brown spots and a few grey ones as well. Both hooved feet are white socked much like a horse would be and a white diamond shape sits in the center of its forehead. Tangled in its fur are bits of filth and gore from previous encounters. It carries a heavy looking pack with realtive ease despite it's slim, narrow shouldered frame and wields a large weapon in one hand that appears to be a long piece of tempered wood with bits of obsidian hammered into it in several places, making it look almost like a rough saw-toothed blade of sorts.

Several charms, feathers and bits of bone hang from its pack and jangle ever so slightly as she moves into position on your left side. She grunts at you in a challenging way as she turns her eyes away from you and towards the open doors as something shakes the entire lift. She raises her tribal weapon, intent on striking as something claws its way through the opening at the bottom of the lift.

Shaft Dwellers

FOOD. FOOD. KILL. KILL. DEVOURER!

It sniffed the air as it's companion fell in beside it, at the feeling of its quills brushing against its own the alpha turned and slashed its companion with its claws across its exposed abdomen, eliciting a shriek of pain before sending it ahead to pursue the prey...

The injured Shaft Dweller, caught wind of an exquisite scent and stuck its head out of the bottom hatch and inhaled. Close So close! With ease it swung down and clawed its way into the open lift doors and inhaled the scent of no less then three prey creatures. Although its moment of glory was cut short when the furred creature nearly split the creature in to with one strike. The two halves twitched for a moment before it tumbled back into the shaft and fell into the darkness below, tumbling to the bottom...

The Alpha, sensing the death of one of its own shrieked in outrage and it was joined by the sounds of others. Several more adding their voice and the sounds of scraping claws echoing down the shaft and to the ears of the three stoic warriors standing outside the lift doors.

Back to AEL AND CASSIAN!

I will give Ael 24 hours before DMNPCing her again and if she changes her actions then this may change as well~

I don't mind minimal speaking if you wanted to post something like that Cassian, but make sure its something that would fit in a 3-6 second time frame. :)


Shadow Assassin/Shadow Warrior 6 (HP 90 AC 19, T 16, Flat 13 F+5 R+10 W+11 Init +8/10; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +16

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22


Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29


For having your study I will say you get a +2 to associated K-Checks.

Despite having more superior resources then most common folk, you are at a loss as tot he type of armor that Salandra had, it appeared to be a more common suit of armor compared to Talmarran's, but the runic symbols are beyond anything you know. You may have to seek outside assistance to identify them further.

DC 15 INT check or Pro Scribe/Scholar to sketch the symbols you were able to see from Talmarran and Salandra's armor.

Many historical books cite several different clans among the elves, but your study doesn't have any of the further material that explains clan names, and that they were at one point a continent spanning nation prior to the rise of the Bright Empire, which heralded the fall of the savage races. Most common folk believe this to be mere legends, facts that went from being history to folklore in the absence of the elves and other demi-human races.

The Old Imperium was akin to a phoenix rising from the ashes of civil war and bloody rebellion during the destruction that occurred during the Bright Empire's tragic fall. None of your books tell you much of the Old Imperium, other then when the first High Lord Inquisitor rose to power, he brought several rampaging armies to heel. Those who didn't kneel to the High Lord, were either destroyed outright or forced to serve. He was known as both a master of war and a peacekeeper in a time of bloody upheaval across the continent.

Without better sources you don't find much else...


Male Human, Cygnan

How shocking this is. Such an elusive race, even in the history books, yet I just had a conversation with two of them an hour ago. Hopefully I can find an expert on her armor's runes and see what information they hold. If only I could remember....

I expend a round of Arch. Luck. I should have 4 left for the remainder of the day. To me, the rules say I can apply the bonus to ability checks (any check really) but if you interpret different, that's fine and so my Int roll would be at a -1. :)

K-local to determine the location of a local expert on these sort of things.

1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 13

Intel to recreate the symbols.

Int 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26

!!!!

With an incredibly detailed image burned in Tyrn's brain, he begins to frantically puff his pipe and sketch out the armor. He remembers every detail, even the imperfections.


Female Tabaxi Ranger/ Barbarian 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style/ Invulnerable Rager)

It takes a while for the stunning impact of her vision to wear off, leaving Miri alone, surrounded by statues, the memories of them all living and breathing burned into her mind.

Looking at the rusted chain she takes hold pulling against it for all she's worth.
Strength check1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Tyrn

I have no issue with you using the Arch. Luck on this. :)

If you decide to make more then one copy I don't mind allowing you to have 1 extra copy for every 5 you beat the check. Which would mean, you get your two originals and three extra of any combination of the two.

You spend some long hours drawing the different types of armor, along with their symbol's, and the detail in the end even astounds you. Your sure that if you had to you could duplicate them as well. Despite your evening activities you wake up fairly early in the morning, you know of a couple of fellow scholars who could aid you in identifying the symbols.


MIR

The rusted chain shakes and rattles with your efforts but despite your great efforts your unable to move the door.

The two thick chains are attached to two seperate and large wheels with handles for ease of turning, but the locking mechanism appears to be rusted up on both of them and won't move into position without being forced.


Female Tabaxi Ranger/ Barbarian 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style/ Invulnerable Rager)

Blood pounding with exertion, Mirrianissa makes a final attempt. trying to force the locking mechanism on the wheel to allow her to lift the gate, her earlier efforts telling on her depleted strength.

Str1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Human, Cygnan
DM Corerue wrote:

Tyrn

I have no issue with you using the Arch. Luck on this. :)

If you decide to make more then one copy I don't mind allowing you to have 1 extra copy for every 5 you beat the check. Which would mean, you get your two originals and three extra of any combination of the two.

You spend some long hours drawing the different types of armor, along with their symbol's, and the detail in the end even astounds you. Your sure that if you had to you could duplicate them as well. Despite your evening activities you wake up fairly early in the morning, you know of a couple of fellow scholars who could aid you in identifying the symbols.

Cool! I will make two copies of Salandra's Armor and one other of the Old Imperium armor. In totaly, 2 of Old Imperium and 3 of Salandra's.

Tyrn woke very early as he was too excited to sleep. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at sunrise, he washed cleaned himself up to head into the city, wearing his favorite victorian-esque long-coat stitched by a half-elven girlfriend of his back in his early 30's assuming that's possible to have happened. Are there free half-elves?. He collected his sketches and made his way to the first scholar on his list, who is named _________. Did you want me to just create the name? It does not matter to me.


Male Human, Cygnan

I should mention he is armed as well, with his mithril chainshirt underneath his clothing and his "revolver" and Qin longsword (just a longsword). He wears an ornate cotton vest with viny leafy designs, over an off-white shirt with the top buttons undone, showing his various gifts of jewelry presented by tribal peoples from remote places of the world that his career has taken him on. His wrist bare similar gifts. He completes his refinement with some nice, black-cotton slacks and buckled expedition boots, more practical but it's product creates positive aesthetics.


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

Sorry, didn't mean to be away.

I face the doors, but look at Cassian out of the corner of my eye, "Can you shut these doors?"

I only have one mote left so I'm probably most useful improvising: what can I see in the room?


Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 (Identify Bera's creature type)
Knowledge (Geography) vs. DC 10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 (Identify Ael's accent)

Cassian stands by passively as the two emerge from the elevator. When the warm light of his Ioun torch circulates to reveal the dark woman’s striking features and well proportioned figure. ”Unexpected,” he breaths to himself but before he has a chance to peacock for these new sets of eyes, an unfamiliar monster peeks it’s head from the door and lets out an unwelcoming screech. ”Expec-” he begins to mutter but is interrupted by Bera’s unforgiving attack. ”Ha! Delightful!” he laughs.

Aelessaer wrote:
"Can you shut these doors?"

”My dear, these gentle folk have kindly offered to hold the door for me. Would you not agree it be rude of me to spurn such an inviting gesture?” he asks playfully as a white smile slowly illuminates his filth covered face. ”I have an important arrangement to be met on sub section two regarding the full collapse and destruction of the lovely shell now supporting us, I humbly encourage you to join me.”

A harsh scream from the lift’s shaft brings him back to reality and he scans the area and his new resources purposefully. Watching the doors now, he tongues his lips and assess their situation aloud. ”Closing the doors will allow them the chance to pool behind them, our best opportunity to let them trickle through in ones or pairs while we provide a net to greet them. Make a parameter around the door and kill or disable each one that comes in. Do not move to greet them, I promise they will walk into our blades,” his tone and stance solidify remarkably by the time he finishes speaking. He takes his engraved mithral sword in both hands and waits patiently for the waves to begin. “Above all else, I must get to the Core.”

Readied Attack: Trip the first enemy who comes in threat range
Readied Trip Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24


Ael & Cassian

Only a small part of the lift is visible and now that you are standing outside of the doors you cannot see up inside of it. You continue to hear the rattling and echoing whip of the lifts cables, along with the angry howls of what sound like many of these quilled creatures. They're howls echo quite a bit in the shaft so your not exactly sure how many you are about to face...

Ael: Your holding your action then? Basically getting on the same initiative as Cassian? Just wondering in case you were readying an action or something else as we are in turned based combat. :)

Cassian's shout and laughter in the face of an unfamiliar opponent causes the tall furred anthro to look at him with a side long before narrowing her eyes suspiciously at his appraising look. She grunts and turns to face the open doors, determined to show her strength in the coming battle. She gives a gasp of shock as she notices the hovering Steven though, having not looked any higher then your head until Steven slapped its visor down and prepared for battle after you took your stance.

She cast a wary eye at the Servitor and back at you, looking even more suspicious.

As you stand there, ready for the battle you know is sure to come, you are surprised and annoyed as your opponents do not appear. The lift though shakes from the additional weight of more of the Shaft Dwellers gathering. They've also quieted down now, you can hear from how close you stand by the lift doors, that they are sniffing the air rather loudly and growling as more of them catch your scent...

Cassian/Ael if she needs to correct me:

Bera isn't any sort of creature you've heard of, only in myth and legend do you know of any sort of bipedal creatures of the sort standing next to you. She isn't what yo heard a gnoll would look like, you know they are described as more dog-like and akin to the hyena's that roam the warmer grasslands, hillsides and savannah's of the Old World. Other then her physical characteristics, especially her powerful strike you just witnessed your unsure as to what race of mytholoigcal creatures to compare her too as she is more goat or cow like in appearance...

As for Ael, you detect a tinge of a Cryxian accent. Although it is faded as she speaks more like a citizen of Cygnus then that of the blighted nation of Cryx.

Shaft Dwellers Actions:
Alpha: Hold Action
New Omega: Climb down (???Feet????)

unknown number of dwellers (Climb Down)

Round 2 Back to Ael, Cassian & Bera~

Bera grunts in irritation. "Cowards..." She continues to hold her ground though ready to strike out at the next opponent foolish enough to challenge her.


Tyrn

I don't mind if you make the name, if you create a contact that you want to have a specific name/traits then I find it fitting to have someone who reflects your characters background. If that seems uncreative on my part please let me know. I have a load of NPC's. :)

Copies are noted :) and yes there are some half human's left in the world and indeed an elf or two has been known to still exist but they are extremely rare. Not showing themselves for up to a decade or more to hide their existence from prying eyes. But the bloodlines that were left behind in the Exodus of the surviving demi-races exists today. So long as you know what to look for that is, especially because a lot of these splintered bloodlines have either weaken with each generation as they continue to mingle with humanity. Or they stick with their kin and for the most part the bloodline remains stronger but never pure blooded of course.

Filandrius Finnegan was a practical man and his small book shop and schoalrly abode reflected it as well. Bookshelves lined every wall, almost every inch of the cramped shop was filled with musty tomes, scrolls, books and various texts. Entering the shop you are assailed immediately by how cool it was inside, the man's hearth lay almost empty save for a small log that was nearly burned to coals. The doorway you enter through is flanked on both sides by desks that hem you in and force you to stand facing the odd scholar as he appears to ignore you entirely, hastily copying some sort of large text over to blank parchment. As you open your mouth to speak Filandrius interrupts you, speaking in a annoyed nasally voice. "If this isn't important then leave because I have work to do already..."

He never looks up at you, not once, scribing so quickly that every minute or so he places a filled out page on a growing stack on a low shelf somewhere on the backside of his tall desk before continuing to copy onto yet another page.


MIR

Sadly your second attempt proves even less satisfying as your first attempt, leaving you more sore and irritated then before.

Roll a perception check please

Perception 15:

Despite your growing fatigue you remain aware of the area around you and as you turn away from the rusted gate mechanism you notice something...

Odd.

The Formian statue isn't standing like it was before, or maybe it's always been that way...

It's blades are now lowered, angled to the floor and its head is bowed as well. Almost looking as if it looking at the stone floor for some reason.


DI

I'm going to rule that since it did not include a target when the spell initially was cast, that the invisibilty remains intact as a target/targets were introduced after it had already been casted.This will be made a standing house rule from here on so I will hold you too it as long as you do the same with me. So if you create an effect that doesn't include a target and the target either unwilling (Vehicular Movement) Or Willing subjects themselves to the spell in pursuing you/your comrades then the invisibility would remain intact as you didn't target them to begin with. I can see the potential for abuse but since it will be a rule for everyone, then players can use it to their advantage as well.

Sound good? :/

I'm off to bed for now, forgive me but i've been up far far too long. 4 hours of sleep sucks! :(


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

DM Corerue:
I was spending my action to examine the area for anything useful. If a perception check is needed then 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Female Tabaxi Ranger/ Barbarian 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style/ Invulnerable Rager)

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Male Human, Cygnan
DM Corerue wrote:

Tyrn

I don't mind if you make the name, if you create a contact that you want to have a specific name/traits then I find it fitting to have someone who reflects your characters background. If that seems uncreative on my part please let me know. I have a load of NPC's. :)

Copies are noted :) and yes there are some half human's left in the world and indeed an elf or two has been known to still exist but they are extremely rare. Not showing themselves for up to a decade or more to hide their existence from prying eyes. But the bloodlines that were left behind in the Exodus of the surviving demi-races exists today. So long as you know what to look for that is, especially because a lot of these splintered bloodlines have either weaken with each generation as they continue to mingle with humanity. Or they stick with their kin and for the most part the bloodline remains stronger but never pure blooded of course.

Filandrius Finnegan was a practical man and his small book shop and schoalrly abode reflected it as well. Bookshelves lined every wall, almost every inch of the cramped shop was filled with musty tomes, scrolls, books and various texts. Entering the shop you are assailed immediately by how cool it was inside, the man's hearth lay almost empty save for a small log that was nearly burned to coals. The doorway you enter through is flanked on both sides by desks that hem you in and force you to stand facing the odd scholar as he appears to ignore you entirely, hastily copying some sort of large text over to blank parchment. As you open your mouth to speak Filandrius interrupts you, speaking in a annoyed nasally voice. "If this isn't important then leave because I have work to do already..."

He never looks up at you, not once, scribing so quickly that every minute or so he places a filled out page on a growing stack on a low shelf somewhere on the backside of his tall desk before continuing to copy onto yet another page.

Sounds good! I don't think that's uncreative at all. I do the same.

"Oh get your head out of the parchment, Filandrius. You were never a good writer anyways." Tyrn gives a charming grin to lighten the mood, hoping his old associate still had an inkling as to who he is.

Diplomacy to better my disposition with him. I expend a round of Arch. Luck.

1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 1 = 25


Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]
Bera wrote:
"Cowards..."

"To say the very least of them," Cassian adds as he scans the doors apprehensively. He takes advantage of the enemy's delay to cast another glance at Aelessaer. Quickly he unbuttons the holster at his thigh, tugs his pistol from repose and snatches it in midair by it's barrels, offering the grip to her. "Take it. I find it's best to have options, wouldn't you agree?" With a quick wink, he glides forward next to Steven and awaits the Shaft Dweller's arrival; his gore crusted sword in both hands.

Move: Draw Weapon. Misc: 5' Step. Standard: Ready Action to Trip the 1st enemy to come into threat range.

CMB (trip): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
Note: Using Expertise so my AC is 22 as noted in the 'Stats' spoiler beneath my name. AoO info [+10/1d8+9]

This is how I'm imagining it:

_ |a b -c d e -f g h
0 |_|_|_|L|L|_|_|_|
1 |X|X|X|L|L|X|X|X|
2 |_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
3 |_|_|S|C|_|B|_|_|
4 |_|_|_|_|A|_|_|_|
5 |_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

X = Walls
L = Lift
A = Ael
B = Bera
C = Cassian
S = Steven

Basically gives us the opportunity to ready attacks as they come into range and forces them to provoke AoO's if they try to avoid Steven, Bera or Cass. I marked Ael back a step in case you wanted to do interact with the environment.

Formatting is the best I could muster with Paizo's fickle text boxes. Row "0" is meant to represent the space inside the lift. It looked even more confusing with X's filling in those spots so I left them blank. The hyphens in the heading are just for spacing so ignore them if you can... I can't... THEY"RE INFURIATING!!! :-)


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

I take the proffered weapon in my off-hand and give it a look over.

Can't remember how guns and proficiency work in this setting.


Female Tabaxi Ranger/ Barbarian 6 (Skirmisher, Natural weapon style/ Invulnerable Rager)

Tired and frustrated Miri turns from the mechanism and halts, noticing that the statue of the Formian seemed to have lowered its weapons. It had to be an illusion, but she was sure they'd been held higher before, and as a matter of fact it's head seemed to be looking down.

Slowly she creeps towards the statue, eyes shifting from the weapons, looking for the slightest sign of movement, and the ground wary of anything.


MIR

Perception - Tremorsense, Blindsense 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

The tall formian's head twists at the sound of your approach, bits of stone breaking away as it appears to force it's completely solidified neck to move. It brings its stone eyes to look down on you just before you felt a growing presence on the edge of your mind. Akin to the one you felt in the spirit dream you witnessed earlier, but much much weaker as if you could literally feel this strange insect was dying before your eyes.....

Will (Auto succeed if you want to resist):

::WHO. COMES.::

Wordlessly the formian raises its weapons in a threatening manner, except it aims only two blads forward and one to each of its sides as its stone antennae wave slowly back and forth in the air. Parts of them breaking off as the thin stone that connects them to the formian begins to crack and fall to the cavern floor.

Will (same as above):

::NO. CLOSER. OR. DIE.::

It spreads its thing legs, standing in a wide stance and making it much harder to trip the tall insect as it prepares to fight...


Human Skyborne Sorcerer 1/ Myterious Stranger Musket Master Gunslinger 4; HP 46/46, AC 22/18/14, Init +8, Perception +9, F7/ R11/ W6
DM Corerue wrote:

DI

As I understood it so long as your not directly targeting someone, Invisibility will remain in effect, hence he burst the cloud ahead of the airship and the airship. Unable to stop its forward momentum that rapidly and *ahem* other reasons, flew through it. I understand I can be wrong in my assumption

As hard as you try the cloud coverage is too thick and your unable to glimpse exactly where you are. You know that the dragon had been driving you in circles to begin with before Smitty broke free and tried to make a run for it, prior to the ship getting bombarded by the dragons foul magic.

Your calls to Smitty are answered only by the loud roar of the Airships engines, as it continues at full tilt and despite your continued shouts you don't get an answer from the old Salvager. As you reach the wheelhouse you can hear the troubled shouts of Joey over the speaking tubes but you don't see the old Salvager until you enter the wheel house itself. That's when you see the Smitties poor state. Smitties body laying up against the front of the wheel house, just below where the window's used to be.

You can easily tell that he was hit twice, first by the cloud, his skin is blackened and burned as if he'd been covered in acid. Then apparently some of the flying metal sheets struck him like explosive shrapnel, riddling his upper body with several pieces before dropping him completely. From the way his limbs are thrown about he appears to have slid to his current position from the slow dive that the airship is nw

Perception DC 18 = +10 to DC from Airship engine noise.:
Joey's voice is filled with concern as he shouts above the din of the engine room around him. "I'm hugging the boiler here old man, you need to slow her down. The boiler isn't ready for this kind of speed at this altitude d#$$%t! Smitty! CAN YOU HEAR ME!

Heal DC 10 To check on Smitty:
Smitty is alive but just barely, the acid appears to have cauterized the wounds where the shrapnel had hit him.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Profession(sailor): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Able to tell that Smitty is still alive and hoping that he is stable for now, while meanwhile hearing Joey's warnings and knowing that they all will die if the boiler fails or blows up, Diyeana quickly steps over to the pilots position and hauls back on the throttle, bringing the ship to a much safer and maintainable speed while still keeping as much forward momentum as possible. She then grabs the till and brings the ship into a more controlled dive while hollering back at the apprentice "Joey get your sweet ass up here! NOW! Smitty's been hit bad, he's dying! And we're under attack by a $#%@^$! huge Cryxian dragon! I need your help!"

Ok, so there's enough cloud cover that we can't see where we are. So do you mean just Below us, or All Around us? If the first, she'll continue the dive to hopefully break out of cloud cover and see where they are. If the second, she level off and remain hidden in the clouds, hoping the cover will prevent the dragon from seeing them.


Tyrn

Filandrius appears to almost bristle with indignation at your comment. Slamming down his quill and splattering ink on himself as he stood tall in his awkward desk chair as he spoke. "Not a good WRITER, how dare you..." The words die on his lips as he raises his head and sees who he is yelling at. Feigning an exasperated sigh Filandrius settles back into his chair and starts dabbing at the mess he's made on the sheet, frowning slightly as he shakes his head at the wasted work. His nasally voice doesn't convey much emotion as he speaks to you, quietly "What brings you to my humble shop you old philanderer? Not another one of your stories about your half-blooded tease, face it man that boat has sailed..." He says the last part and cracks the slightest smile, just before hastily coughing into his hand.


DI

Smitty had been riding just above the cloud cover and with it so close to you your not able to make out much from this angle as the dark skies muddle your far vision.

The cloud cover is thick and a view of where you are isn't easy to come by.

The roar of the engine nearly drowns out any sort of response from the young mechanic and when he speaks again it is clear he is torn. "I can't help just yet, until the boiler gets stable, it'll takes some time..." A loud hiss, followed by a pained grunt echoes up the speaking tube, as the young mechanic continues to do what he can in the boiler room.

Helpful image of a old style wheel boathouse!:

http://www.bmpt.co.uk/uploads/dzine/2007-02-09_165658_2753-wheelhouse-prese nt.jpg

The wheelhouse is simple enough, the wheel however is in the center of the room and a long run of shelves sit just below the broken out window where Smitty lays unconscious. Various nick knacks fall from the shelf breaking across the floor, some though are roll off across the deck as you fight to try and level out the airship from its continued descent. However as you haul back on the throttle the ships descent slow's momentarily but sadly the nose of the airship continues to dive and the cloud cover is quickly approaching.

For slowing down to a more controlled rate add +5 to your next sailor check. Which you will roll now. :D


Ael, Cassian, Bera

Ael Weapons are considered martial weapons in this setting :)

Perfect map Cassian and exactly as I saw it :)

More to come on the morrow, switching camps again and recovering from a stomach bug. This work hitch is kicking my butt lol.


Female Human Time Thief 6 [Current HP 37 Total HP 37, Init +5, Perception +9, AC 20/15/15]

I'm non-proficient then, probably not a great idea to dual-wield with a -4.


Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]

No worries, Boss. I haven't been on the boards since Wednesday so it's not a big deal. Well, not to me at least.

Class Features wrote:

All of the following are class features of the time thief.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A time thief is proficient in all simple and martial weapons, light armor*, and all shields except tower shields.

*source*

Enjoy, Ael! :-)


DM Corerue wrote:

Tyrn

Filandrius appears to almost bristle with indignation at your comment. Slamming down his quill and splattering ink on himself as he stood tall in his awkward desk chair as he spoke. "Not a good WRITER, how dare you..." The words die on his lips as he raises his head and sees who he is yelling at. Feigning an exasperated sigh Filandrius settles back into his chair and starts dabbing at the mess he's made on the sheet, frowning slightly as he shakes his head at the wasted work. His nasally voice doesn't convey much emotion as he speaks to you, quietly "What brings you to my humble shop you old philanderer? Not another one of your stories about your half-blooded tease, face it man that boat has sailed..." He says the last part and cracks the slightest smile, just before hastily coughing into his hand.

Tyrn approaches Filandrius's desk as he pulls a hankey out of his pocket. "Hey! You said you liked that one," he said while aiding him in cleaning the spill, "but I think you'll like this new one I just met. Now bear with me, as you may think I'm crazy. She's slender, full-blooded, and has eyes that weaken the strongest men... possibly women as well. Her wardrobe is exquisite as well. She likes to wear things liiiiiiiiiike.... " Tyrn waits a few awkward seconds for the spill to be dry, "...this!" He slams his drawings, that he is EXTREMELY proud of, with both hands, flat on his desk.

"I am not sure what to make of it. I think she may have a boyfriend too..." Tyrn shows Filandrius his other drawing of Talmarran's armor, but just displays it in his hand... still quite proudly.

"Recognize anything?" Tyrn knows time is of the essence, but there is always time for friends... and wine he thinks to himself.


Male Human, Cygnan

Ah! Sorry, I forgot to switch to Tyrn's profile. I keep forgetting I have this as my default for my campaign.


Tyrn

Np ive done that a time or two as well :) How is your game doing btw?

Filandrius rolls his eyes and looks at you skeptically for a moment before looking down at the drawings. It isn't long before his eye brows shoot up in surprise, followed by furrowing in deep thought...

First drawing: K-Check1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

As he looks over the pictures Filandrius looks from the miraculous drawings, to your smiling face, and shakes his head. "Doesn't take much to weaken you old man... Full blooded you say? Oh pish posh, I will believe that when I see it..." He stands and descends from hsi odd high chair and moves to the back of the many shelves and book stands that line his modest shop. From where your standing you can hear him digging around. "Now where is it? No. No. Not even close." A sudden shout of surprise has Filandrius scuttling out from behind his shelves and back to his desk. "Here it is now... Aww yes! The tree of Giladriel. The symbol of an ancient house of healers and doctors. Hmm perhaps your girlfriend can do something about your old ticker. eh? Can't place the armor though, it is remarkable at how much detail you captured."

He picks up the other picture and frowns...

First drawing: K-Check1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

"Why would you be carrying this symbol..." He looks to you with a mixture of concern and curiosity in his eyes. "This is not just an old symbol of the Imperium, this is the first symbol of the High Lord Inquisitor. Your girlfirends, boyfriend... Oh bother with the wordplay. Whoever they are, they are dangerous, these two symbols don't just pop up Tyrn. The symbol of Giladriel is a benevolent one but the symbol of the First High Lord is not. That man bathed in the blood of his enemies and sought to bring this entire land to kneel as the Bright Empire was torn asunder by the ravages of civil war. I think we were lucky that the Imperium doesn't have a man like that leading them anymore. Such a monster shouldn't be allowed to live and there are few in this century who could stop them..."

As Filandrius speaks you get the sneaky suspicion your being watched, the hairs on the back of your neck rise up and...

Perception DC20:

You look over your shoulder and spot the elven woman from last night watching you curiously outside Filandrius's shop. When your eyes meet she shakes her head and looks about worriedly as if something were wrong and quickly disappears from your vision by slipping around a corner.

If failed

You don't see anything but the busy streets, people moving about and every once and awhile someone stops to look curiously at the shop or ogle through its winds at all the books and times stored within.


Leon and Aurora

You both quickly scan the scattered items, the broken boxes and other debris that lines the upside down deck as the angry ranting maniac who is now current;y tossing crates out of her way. With seemingly powerful magic, continues to make her approach to the holding pens. Of which Aurora can still hear people moving around up there the sounds are fading though, albeit far slower then you'd hoped.

As you lower your eyes Aurora it is them you spot a curious looking rounded flask with what appears to be a couple of strangely setup grenades with short timed fuses laced through them, along with several spherical ones of an unknown design. The spherical ones rounded body is made up of cork, with several nails driven through it and when shaken you can hear something like liquid swishing around inside along with the scrapping of metal on glass...


Ael Bera Cassian

The shaft dwellers continue their decent and several more thumps shake the lift as they continue to pile up inside the lift. Finally though the shaking stops, along with the shrieks and angry growls from the shaft dwelling creatures. It is then that you notice and odd scraping sound, like claws sliding and tapping on metal.

Finally their is an odd click and the lift doors slide shut, and once they have shut you can hear something moving behind the wall momentarily before....

????????? 1d100 ⇒ 2

...the doors open again. Revealing the lift to now be level with your floor and that you face almost a half dozen of these creatures, who are now stacked inside the lift. Upon smelling the lot of you so close the creatures storm out moving in groups two abreast and trying to quickly exit the elevator.

Bera quickly lashes out and misses the creature as it moves past and tries to flank her on her right side. Steven scores a devastating strike as he flies forward, going literally head to head with one of the quilled shaft dwellers and nearly collapsing its skull in a single blow. Cassian's prepared trip catches the first dweller that steps out of the lift and drops the creature prone. But this doesn't stop the rest of them as they prove that they can literally climb the walls with startling ease and within mere moments they form a strong line of opposition between all of you and the lift.

Once they formed their line, despite one of them being prone, a larger one drops down from the ceiling of the lift, shaking it hard with its weight. This one Ael recognizes as the first one to appear in the lift and it apparently recognizes her and Bera as well. It takes a deep breath and gives a shriek of rage as it looks to be preparing to lumber out of the lift and into the fray...

Cassian you get an AoO on top of your trip attack~ ;)

Back Around to Ael and Cassian!

Map courtesy of cassian, will make a googles map tomorrow~ :):

_ |a b -c d e -f g h
0 |_|_|_|P|L|_|_|_|
1 |X|X|X|L|L|X|X|X|
2 |_|_|D|D|_|D|D|_|
3 |_|D|S|C|_|B|D|_|
4 |_|_|_|_|A|_|_|_|
5 |_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
X = Walls
L = Lift
A = Ael
B = Bera
C = Cassian
S = Steven
D = Dweller
P = Alpha Dweller


DI please make another Sailor check +5 to see if you can make your descent a little more controlled. :) Sorry for the wait!


Human Lore Warden // Talented Monk 6
Stats:
HP 84/84, Nonlethal 84/84; AC 28, touch 23, Flat Footed 19; CMD 36 (+2 v Trip, +1 v Heavy Blades); Fort +9, Reflex +11, Will +9; Blindsense 30ft; Perception +12; Initiative +5; Acrobatic Dodge (+16) [8/8 day]

Appropriate character info in the ‘Stats’ spoiler.

Coincidence or sentience? he questions to himself when the doors unexpectedly close. I do hate the clever ones…

The creatures spill out of the lift the way cockroaches flee sudden light. Steadfast, Cassian sweeps one off its feet with hopes he could staunch their progress but it unfortunately proves a bust. The next monster to shimmy past him is instead greeted by the sword’s edge.

AoO: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
AoO Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Steven’s battle prowess was something he had been interested in witnessing from the moment he cradled the curious helmet-shaped bot in his arms so the vicious strike his little Servitor imposed on its target made him embarrassingly giddy. ”Well done, old boy!” he laughs cheekily without concern for the way his impromptu allies might react. Confident Stevie could handle the remainder of dwellers surrounding him, Cassian glides to Bera’s side to help alleviate her pest problem; though before doing so he reaches beneath his filthy coat and grabs a bag of scattered pistol shells and drops them at Aelessaer’s feet.

Move: retrieve stowed item. Free: Drop item. Misc: 5’ step to [e3]. Standard: Attack [f2] (one handed, using combat expertise)

Attack (f2): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage (f2): 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Ael: I’m not sure if you’ll be able to RETCON a readied action or not but you should have a clear shot at the Alpha from [a4] with the pistol this turn. I should mention that you can take a -4 to attack and fire both barrels if you’d like (vs touch AC so it's not as risky). Useful info: there are 20 bullets in the pouch. I’m 90% sure it’s a move action to reload it.

551 to 600 of 1,474 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skyfall - Colonies of the Shining Sea - Main All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.