Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Skulls & Shackles

Game Master Foxy Quickpaw

Where everyone has to be a pirate if he wants or not.
Man's Promise Map
Quartermaster Spreadsheet
Bonewreck Isle


1 to 50 of 2,025 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Narrator

Where everyone has to be a pirate if he wants or not.


Narrator

You wake up the following morning in the dark hold of a ship. You all remember the night before — the ringing laughter of a wild night, the heady joy of excess, the scents of rich stewed meat and perfume lingering in your nostrils. But now you have a pounding headache, the sickly taste of cheap wine in your mouths, the hard floor, a rhythmic creaking noise, and the feeling of the room swaying, as if you were still drunk. All but Besmara. She has only the headache but instead earned herself a light concussion.

Before you can do much more than sit up, however, several pairs of heavy footsteps enter the dark room, and the harsh light of a lantern painfully spears your eyes.


Wormwood’s boatswain and master-at-arms, and Mr. Plugg’s right-hand man.

A man, clearly a sailor or even a pirate accompanied by six more men enters. He cracks the whip he wields and shouts "Still abed with the sun over the yardarm? On your feet, ye filthy swabs! Get up on deck and report for duty before Cap’n Harrigan flays your flesh into sausage skins and has Fishguts fry ye up for breakfast!"


Female Human Pirate (5)

Besmara gets up and checks for her daggers. But they are all gone. Also her armor is missing. "Heave! What makes ye scum think you can order me around."


Wormwood’s boatswain and master-at-arms, and Mr. Plugg’s right-hand man.

Sourge replies "Because of this."
Whip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Female Human Pirate (5)

Besmara ducks the whip and charges the scum.
Push Over: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Narrator

Besmara get's grabbed by three men and is dragged screaming and struggling on deck.


Wormwood’s boatswain and master-at-arms, and Mr. Plugg’s right-hand man.

"Someone else who wants to try? Or are ye coming now?"


Male Human Barbarian4 44/44 HP F6R4W5AC16/T12/FF14 Per+8 Rage: AC14/T10/FF12 HP 52/52 DR/2 Init+2

Noonan blinks his eyes at the scene. He had gotten shangheid? Well it was a different way of getting a job but a job ment pay, food and a hammock so..ok?
Noonan shrugs. Comen. He heads up

A small bird poked it's head up from under some clothes, sqwaks and hides back under them.


Female Human Cleric of Besmara (3)

"Aye." Sandra replies standing up and walking past Scourge and up on deck.


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

Jarrus sits up quick at the sound now instinctively replying "T'weren't I, her knickers were off when I got 'ere!" Then just as suddenly it was like his mind came back to him as he grabs his temples and winces.

"Ouch... my head. What happened, who are ya people and what's yer business an' why by Gozreh's salty sea am I on this deck?"

Jarrus then groans and stands up anc checks for his gear and pistol to find it missing. He then growls under his breath at the man with the whip.


Wormwood’s boatswain and master-at-arms, and Mr. Plugg’s right-hand man.

Scourge grins "Less talkin' more walkin'. Ye're lucky it's only up the stairs and not the plank. Now haul ye're sorry ass up here."
To make the point clear he lashes out at Jarrus.
Whip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage NL: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

"Ugh!" Jassur flinches at the lash of the whip. A trickle of blood on his chin where the whip split his skin.

Without another word and just a flash of anger he walks past Scourge before stubling once and holding his head and making it up the stairs.


Melee:
Atk +9 Dmg 1d8+4; 1d4 bleed l Flurry +7/+7 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +9 (+12 to trip) CMD 21 (24 vs trip)
Stats:
HP 45 l AC 17 (FF 15, T 12) l F 6/R 5/W 3 l Ini +5 l Perc +10
Current:
4 temp con dmg (30/30 HP) l Martial Flexibility 5/5 day l 32/38 HP l Knockout (DC 16) 1/day

Estelle wakes up with a smile on her face, drool running down the left side of her face. She gets up and wipes the blood away.

"What is the meaning of this? Ye absconded with me armor? Me knuckle dusters? I am gonna pound yer face in so bad yer poor ugly momma is gonna feel it."

Charge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

Just before Jarrus gets to the top of the stairs he turns back hearing the commotion and gets a grin on his face as he see's the muscled woman charging towards the whip wielder.


Wormwood’s boatswain and master-at-arms, and Mr. Plugg’s right-hand man.

"Some lass with a spine ta break." Scource grins and lashes out at her as do the remaining three men with their saps.

Whip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Sap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Sap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

They knock her out right away and drag her up the stairs throwing her on deck before they come back in case someone else needs to be beaten into shape.


Male Gillman Water Kineticist 2 ____ 34 HP

A tall broad shouldered young man stands up from the floor, and quietly makes his way to the deck rubbing his head with large hands


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Narrator

As all appear on deck in bright daylight and with fresh air most of you recognize the face of Master Scourge from last night. And you notice a strange oily taste in your mouth.

Knowledge(Nature):
Taggit Oil. Some knock out poison best used in spicy food.

You are on a sizable ship in the middle of the ocean, far from any land. Port Peril and the mainland of the Shackles are just an ochre haze many miles astern.

Figures cluster around the ship’s mainmast, looking up at the higher deck on the stern, where two figures stand. One of them is a broad, muscular Garundi man with a shaven head, a long beard bound with gold rings, and an eye patch — clearly the captain. The other is a younger, balding man with a long black ponytail, wearing a long coat and carrying a well-used cat-o’-nine-tails. At this point you also notice that they are not the
only new recruits—four others are standing with them on the deck, set apart by their relative cleanliness and their apparent unease with their newfound situation. A dozen or so other pirates, clearly existing members of the crew, stand about on the deck or in the ship’s rigging. Once the all are on deck, the captain addresses the crew.

"Glad you could join us at last! Welcome to the Wormwood! My thanks for ‘volunteering’ to join my crew. I’m Barnabas Harrigan. That’s Captain Barnabas Harrigan to you, not that you’ll ever need to address me. I have only one rule—don’t speak to me. I like talk, but I don’t like your talk. Follow that rule and we’ll all get along fine."

"Oh, and one more thing. Even with you new recruits, we’re still short-handed, and I aim to keep what crew I have. There’ll be a keelhaulin’ for anyone caught killin’ anyone. Mr. Plugg! If you’d be so kind as to make pirates out of these landlubbers, it’ll save me having to put them in the sweatbox for a year and a day before I make pies out of ’em."


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

Jarrus walks up to the woman that was just beaten and lifts her off the floor and holds her up with one arm around her waist and holding her other arm over his shoulder.

Gently shaking her to try get her to wake up. He speaks softly.
"Hey lass, wake up. C'mon. Probably best not to leave you vulnerable on deck. These 'ere sea dogs don't look none to friendly. Probably also best to keep that temper of yers in check 'fore we end up keel hauled."


"Ye have heard the Captain. And the first lesson you'll learn is what happens to those who don't do what they're told." he nods to the three pirates which pull Besmara at her arms at the mast. there they hold her in place while Mr. Plugg lifts his cat-o-nine-tails.

With a grin showing how much he enjoys that he gives her three lashes.
Damage NL: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage NL: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Damage NL: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Human Pirate (5)

Besmara struggles all she can but it is of no use. She is still trzing to break free as the first lash hits her on the back. She lets out a shrill shriek of pain.

She gives up on the struggling and concentrates on gritting her teeth to at least avoid giving that idiot the satisfaction of her screaming. She takes the two more lashes with nothing more than a suppressed moan. But she can't help that tears run down her cheek from the pain.


"It doesn't take much to get that. Do as much as look at me the wrong way and ye can have that too."

"Now to work. Who of you can cook?" Mr. Plugg asks.


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

"That's enough, we get it! She's had enough!" Jarrus yells.


Male Gillman Water Kineticist 2 ____ 34 HP

Trytton winces as the lashes strike, and looks away to watch the swell of the sea


Wormwood’s boatswain and master-at-arms, and Mr. Plugg’s right-hand man.

Master Scourge takes care of the impertinent swab. "Shut up." lashing out with the whip at Jarrus.

Whip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Melee:
Atk +9 Dmg 1d8+4; 1d4 bleed l Flurry +7/+7 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +9 (+12 to trip) CMD 21 (24 vs trip)
Stats:
HP 45 l AC 17 (FF 15, T 12) l F 6/R 5/W 3 l Ini +5 l Perc +10
Current:
4 temp con dmg (30/30 HP) l Martial Flexibility 5/5 day l 32/38 HP l Knockout (DC 16) 1/day

Estelle rouses as Jarrus shakes her, "Wha.. wha.. what is going on? where am I? I feel like I drank a bottle of slug oil."

She see Besmara strapped to the mast, as the whip digs into her, she then looks around to all those gathered, "well by the bones of me dead granny we be f@*@ed here aren't we?

Estelle then straightens herself and, leaning on Jarrus a little for balance.


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

"Aargh!" Jarrus cries out. But he still holds on to the strong woman, and looks at Master Scourge.

"One day mate, Imma gonna strangle you with that 'ere whip." Jarrus thinks to himself.


Male Gillman Water Kineticist 2 ____ 34 HP

Trytton winces again as Jarrus cries out, trying to focus on the rising and falling of the water around them


"No one? Ye over there. Ye look well fed. You'll be the cook's mate" Mr. Plug orders Trytton. "The rest of you are now swabs. Put them to work Master Scourge."

"You come with me." he orders Trytton and walks inside and lead Trytton to the caboose.

"This is Fishguts. You help him cooking - Fishguts, this is your new mate. And if ye serve more of the scum ye got us in the past I'll give both of ye the lash." He then leaves Tryttom with Fishguts and goes somewhere else.


Wormwood’s boatswain and master-at-arms, and Mr. Plugg’s right-hand man.

On deck the others are to be tested for rigging duty. "Now all of ye climb up the rigging. Last one reaching top will get extra duty as swab." Master Scourge orders.

(Initiative plus climb roll. Added result determines the order you reach top.)


Fishguts looks just like that. As if he'd fallen in a bucket of fish guts. And he smells of fish and rum. "Ye going ta help me? I hope ye have what it takes. Ahm not interested in earning these lashes."

"Ye have ta bring the biscits and the evening meal up, help me with the cooking and catch some fish. Or we have nought to put in the pot. Ye understand?" he inquires Trytton.


Melee:
Atk +9 Dmg 1d8+4; 1d4 bleed l Flurry +7/+7 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +9 (+12 to trip) CMD 21 (24 vs trip)
Stats:
HP 45 l AC 17 (FF 15, T 12) l F 6/R 5/W 3 l Ini +5 l Perc +10
Current:
4 temp con dmg (30/30 HP) l Martial Flexibility 5/5 day l 32/38 HP l Knockout (DC 16) 1/day

Initiative+climb: 1d20 + 1 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 8 = 13

can I use my martial flexibility to get improved initiative?


Male Gillman Water Kineticist 2 ____ 34 HP

Trytton nods, looking at the floor, before looking around to find an apron


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

Jarrus looks up the rigging. Then lets Estelle go but leans her near the mast for support. "Yer gonna be alright." Then once she's stable he walks back to the rigging and looks defiantly at the Master Scourge. "Should be a piece 'o cake."

Initiative + Climb: 1d20 + 4 + 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 4 + (9) + 7 = 27


Narrator

in principle yes, but then I would have to decide how much that move action takes you back, so no.

There is a piece of filthy cloth on the floor of the caboose. But it is not clear what the benefit would be of using this thing. Besides adjusting the look of the cooks mate to the cook.


Male Gillman Water Kineticist 2 ____ 34 HP

Trytton grabs the cloth off the floor, and looks around for a pot, finding one he fills it with water and starts washing the apron in it


Male Human Barbarian4 44/44 HP F6R4W5AC16/T12/FF14 Per+8 Rage: AC14/T10/FF12 HP 52/52 DR/2 Init+2

Noonan had been swaying back and forth as all the talking and lashing had been flying around and then snapped back when Pluck landed on his head.
Sqwuak! Look alive! Yer hide is on the line! Squawk!

Noonan grunts and heads to the rigging.
Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Plucks flaps off as Noonan climbs up.


Female Human Pirate (5)

As the others let go of her Besmara sinks down on her knees. Taking a few breaths to regain her composure. Ah s##$. she thinks as Mr. Plugg orders them up the rigging. She would well like to ignore it but that would earn her probably more lashes and swab duty. She jumps up and runs towards the rigging.

Initiative+Climb: 1d20 + 6 + 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 + (14) + 6 = 33
"Curse ye oversized bilge rat. I don't want no swab duty." Besmara cusses at Noonan.


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

Jarrus looks at Besmara as she passes him. "AVAST! There she goes!" He says in surprise.


Wormwood’s boatswain and master-at-arms, and Mr. Plugg’s right-hand man.

"Aye, baldy gets rigging duty, all ye others are swabs." Master Scourge shouts over the deck.

Rigger Noonan: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Cook Mate Trytton: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Swab Jarrus: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Swab Besmara: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Swab Estelle: 1d6 ⇒ 1

He then tells everyone in detail what they have to do. "And everyone of ye who doesn't do a decent job will get bilge duty tomorrow! Now get working."


Melee:
Atk +9 Dmg 1d8+4; 1d4 bleed l Flurry +7/+7 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +9 (+12 to trip) CMD 21 (24 vs trip)
Stats:
HP 45 l AC 17 (FF 15, T 12) l F 6/R 5/W 3 l Ini +5 l Perc +10
Current:
4 temp con dmg (30/30 HP) l Martial Flexibility 5/5 day l 32/38 HP l Knockout (DC 16) 1/day

should I have rolled different, I guess I miss understood, so I get double duties eh?


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

Jarrus walks over and grabs some rope and starts hauling rope and doing knot work off on his own. Having been on ships before he knows the deal.

Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Constitution: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Being used to this kind of work he's not particularly tired. Mostly just in need of a drink by the end of his shift.


Melee:
Atk +9 Dmg 1d8+4; 1d4 bleed l Flurry +7/+7 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +9 (+12 to trip) CMD 21 (24 vs trip)
Stats:
HP 45 l AC 17 (FF 15, T 12) l F 6/R 5/W 3 l Ini +5 l Perc +10
Current:
4 temp con dmg (30/30 HP) l Martial Flexibility 5/5 day l 32/38 HP l Knockout (DC 16) 1/day

Estelle heads below deck to help with the bilge,

Str Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Fatigue Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

should it be a straight con or fort check?


Narrator

No double duties. It is written as con check.


Male Gillman Water Kineticist 2 ____ 34 HP

Once Trytton has cleaned the apron as much as possible he dons it and starts preparing the food, working diligently until he has a meal ready.
Prof Cook, +4 bonus: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 4 = 24
Trytton is rather satisfied with the meal he has made


Male Human Barbarian4 44/44 HP F6R4W5AC16/T12/FF14 Per+8 Rage: AC14/T10/FF12 HP 52/52 DR/2 Init+2

Noonan hears Scourge's orders and nods. Yarp. He then heads back up and peers real hard at the horizon.
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

However, staring at a bunch of blue and white is rather boring and Noonan ends up swaying back and forth again.

Squak! You lazy lubber! Wake up!


Male half-elf bard 5 (HP 40/40 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+6 | Will:+4 | Init +2 | Perc + 11)
Daily Stuff:
Bardic Performance: 15/16 Spells: 2: 2/3, 1: 4/5

Lito wakes up suddenly to the sound of whipping.
Damn, jail again but this time I don't even remember what I did...

He opens his eyes to see the whip rise and fall on Besmera.
Well that's normal. But no bars and why is the room all wood? Shut up and read the situation something is not right here.

After stumbling on deal and hearing the captains orders:
Another ship great. At least this time I'm not chained to an Oar, and they want to make Pirates of us... oh yes, this might work. They are in it for the gold... Ican work this. No talking. Well that's one rule I can work around.

When told to climb Lito lets slip his first word: Damn!

Then he scrambles over to the rope to climb
Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Bilge for me I guess

Foxy tell me where you want me to wirk


Kitsune Game Master

You check what kind of work you got. And then you check who else is sharing your work. And then you can have some conversation with them if you like. And the influence activity is available for that. Everyone has an initial attitude towards you (which I won't tell you) bu I guess you'd notice rather fast. Some of them will get aliases of their own. But that has totally nothing to do with their importance later in the game.

Lito
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Sandara Quinn (Female human cleric of Besmara 3)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Rosie Cusswell (Female halfling fighter 2)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Crimson Cogward (Male human ranger 1 / thug 1)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Giffer Tibbs (female gnome)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Jack Scrimshaw (male human)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Tilly Brackett (female human
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 5

“Badger” Medlar (female half-elf )
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Shivikah (female human)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Aretta Bansion (female human)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Fipps Chumlett (male human)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Jaundiced Jape (male half-orc)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Jakes Magpie (male human)
Swab: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Conchobhar Turlach Shortstone (Male gnome bard 2)
Rigger: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Barefoot Samms Toppin (female human)
Rigger: 1d6 ⇒ 5

“Ratline” Rattsberger (male halfling)
Rigger: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Maheem (LN male human)
Rigger: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Slippery Syl Lonegan (female human)
Rigger: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Tam “Narwhal” Tate (male dwarf ) rigger
Rigger: 1d6 ⇒ 3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Narrator

Besmara and Estelle have to man the bilges together with Maheem, “Ratline”, Crimson Cogward.

The lowest deck of the ship, the bilges are a foul, damp place with thick cobwebs above and 1–2 feet of dark, brackish water that stinks abominably below. A ladder leads up to a trap door that opens in the lower hold, and a single bilge pump rests near the stern.

The bilges also double as the ship’s brig, and six sets of manacles are fixed to the bulkheads in the forward portion of the deck. A pirate named
Jakes Magpie is held here awaiting his punishment.


Male half-elf bard 5 (HP 40/40 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+6 | Will:+4 | Init +2 | Perc + 11)
Daily Stuff:
Bardic Performance: 15/16 Spells: 2: 2/3, 1: 4/5

Rat Catching, good.. At least it's not the bilge
Dex for Rat Catching (Influance NPC): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Hmmm, Need to start establishing my base of power. Lets start with that female human I'm pared up with.

Diplomacy on Sandra Quin to raise her opinion of me: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Ho there. I'm Lito. I see ye do be assigned to get rid of the vermin on the ship too. Lets get this done, I'd hate to have the two of us selected for bilge duty tomorrow..

1 to 50 of 2,025 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skulls & Shackles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.