Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Skull & Shackles: AP #55 - 60 (Inactive)

Game Master ThatEvilGuy

A night of revelry at the Formidably Maid sees four unlucky patrons become the latest additions to the crew of the Wormwood. Will the newcomers thrive in their new positions or become food for the sharks?


301 to 350 of 697 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Female human NPC

Sandara nods to the group and moves to give everyone room.

"Just thought I'd make some introductions. Rosie's a tough one and good to have on your side." she grins at the halfling.


Female halfling NPC

"Look", says Rosie. "Just 'cuz I told that pigrapin' slob to go f$#% his half-copper whore of a mother, don't mean were gonna be sharin' hammocks and fiddle each other."


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 10/10, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine's head looks up at Rosie's colorful language, "Don't rightly know what I did to get on the gold toothed f$%#er's list, but shyte flows down stream and everyone knows its better to be up river." looking around and lowering her voice, "So, how many of the crew can be trusted or swayed if the..." looking around quickly, "right time presents itself?


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro shrugs and shifts slightly. "Don't know that we did anything to get on his bad side, maybe just livin' and breathin' is enough to piss him off." He grows quiet and watches Rosie, waiting for her answer to Jasmine's question.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 10/10, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Smiling at Rosie, "Oh, and I was so looooooking forward to sharing my hammock with you." laughing and winking at her. Not quite sure if Jasmine is serious or not as she bats her eye lashes at the halfling.


Female human NPC

Sandara blinks slowly and lowers her voice. "Right time, Jasmine? This is the Wormwood, Free Captain Harrigan's flagship. One of the fiercest Free Captains to sail the Shackles besides the Hurrican King hisself, I might add. Nobody on this ship'll be swayed to go against him. Any whiff of mutiny, and there'll be a keelhaulin' for everyone involved, and that's if they're lucky."


Female halfling NPC
Jasmine Rose wrote:

Jasmine's head looks up at Rosie's colorful language, "Don't rightly know what I did to get on the gold toothed f$%#er's list, but shyte flows down stream and everyone knows its better to be up river." looking around and lowering her voice, "So, how many of the crew can be trusted or swayed if the..." looking around quickly, "right time presents itself?

"I ain't even gonna comment on that an' pretend yer fool mouth didn't just spit it up. Talk like that'll get ya tied to the f%!%ing mainmast an' ploughed by the crew for sport before bein' tossed overboard to have the same treatment by the sharks."


Female halfling NPC
Jasmine Rose wrote:

Jasmine's head looks up at Rosie's colorful language, "Don't rightly know what I did to get on the gold toothed f$%#er's list, but shyte flows down stream and everyone knows its better to be up river." looking around and lowering her voice, "So, how many of the crew can be trusted or swayed if the..." looking around quickly, "right time presents itself?

"Lass, I'd break ye an' have ye cryin' 'fore we even got to the good part."


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 10/10, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Slapping Rosie Leg playfully, "Break ye...ha...many a person thought that..." Jasmine laughs heartily. Choosing to ignore the other whispered responses.


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan eats his food in silence listening somewhat listlessly to the others, but his thoughts and eyes are fixed Jasmine's bird Flotsam, assuming he's there, of course. The pressing need for a familiar of his own troubles him and he can't help but dread the thought of what will happen if he fails to find one soon.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 10/10, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

@Amerdan; Send out the emotional ping...perhaps it will hit an otter in distress. lol


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro sits quietly during these exchanges. I may hate this ship and how I got here already, but mutiny? Jasmine's got some cojones on her, I'll grant her that, but we need cool heads and to keep low right now. I just want off this ship, not to control it. I think the whole ship is an accursed waste of lumber, and its name suits it.

He does laugh when Rosie claims she'd break Jasmine though. I'd like to see that.


Female human NPC

"Best idea ye can have is to make friends among the crew. Scourge's lackeys'll be the hardest ta sway, but some of 'em are just survivin' in the only way they can."

She finishes her food and eyes Grok making her rounds with the rations. "'Specially her. Havin' the quartermaster like ye'll help get yer things back. Anybody try to get yer gear back yet? When we do meet a ship out here, there's a good chance that Cap'n Harrigan'll make sail for it and we'll all be on the boardin' party when that happens. The Cap'n ain't known to be a generous man, even if it means yer life."


Female half-orc NPC

Grok swings by with everyone's nightly rations.

"Drink up, an' enjoy.", she says as she hands them out to everyone.


Game Master

Rosie grabs a cup and downs it in one go. Sandara grins at "Cut-Throat" and drinks deeply before returning the cup.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro again pours his out over the side with a deft hand, while pretending to drink from the empty cup afterwards.

sleight of hand check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 10/10, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine takes her cup and drinks it slowly, she is already fatigued.
CHA Bonus: 1d4 ⇒ 3
fatigued: 1d8 ⇒ 6ooch
Con Dam: 1d3 ⇒ 3This hurts
Fortitude Addiction: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13Whew


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

oops mine was supposed to be a stealth check, not sleight of hand, but I have the same bonus for both, so it's all good. sorry about any confusion there.


Game Master

I figured that's what you meant.


Female halfling NPC

Darkness begins to fall once more on the Wormwood and lanterns are being lit across the deck. The anchor is dropped and the few pirates chosen for night watch start their shift. Everyone else begins to carouse and drink, singing shanties, telling stories and gambling on everything from arm wrestling to throwing dice.

"Any of ye' have the stones t'arm wrestle a halflin' lady?" asks Rosie with a cocky grin. "Or are ye all prickless sods?"


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 10/10, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine's head bobbing slightly as her elven eyes wiegh like anchors. Her chin bounces which startles her awake. "W.wh..n.no..no, I'm awake," she slurs and mumbles, "better be heading to my hammock." She grins and gets herself on to her feet. She stumbles away towards the crews quarters.


Game Master

There are a few sailors already snoring down there, after a long day in the bilges from the smell of 'em. You can sleep without trouble, if that's what you want.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro chuckles at Rosie... "Somethin' tells me that'd be a losin' proposition. You may be small, but you look strong enough ta me. Oh what the hell, I'll give it a go, shortstuff."

He gets up and walks over to her with a little sigh and a wink...after all, she did step up and help him out this morning, might as well give her a little entertainment. He intentionally trips and almost falls, recovering 'clumsily' but somehow deftly as he walks up to her.

acrobatics check 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

This is just to hopefully get a laugh out of her, and maybe a few of the others as well. Maybe put them all in a better mood. Also to help maintain the illusion that he's a bit drunk.

He sets his elbow on top of a barrel or whatever surface is available and waits for Rosie to do the same, his hand ready to clasp hers. He gives her a broad smile. "Let's do this, hon. See if you're worth your salt here."

with an 11 str, he probably has little to no chance of winning this, but you never know lol, dice can be fickle things


Female halfling NPC

She smirks and hauls a crate over to make up the height difference and grabs his hand. Her hands are heavily calloused and she has a grip of iron for someone so small.

"Lesse what ye got.", she laughs and puts her full strength into trying to slam his arm on the barrel.

(1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Strength check)


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro does his best to keep her from simply pinning his arm on the first try. He sets his face into a grim visage and concentrates on mustering all his pitiful strength.

[str check] 1d20 ⇒ 10

omg that sucked... lol

When she almost casually slams his arm down to the surface of barrel, he bends backwards and moans softly... "Owww... uncle! uncle! By Hei Feng's beard, ye've got a grip like iron and the muscles like steel. I give! I give! Right strong little one you are."

He has tears in his eyes but he ends up laughing as he stands up to his full height and gives Rosie a deep bow..."Remind me not ta do that again, Missie, he says as he rubs his sore arm.


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan requests grog at the end of his meal as Cut-Throat comes by with the rum rations.

Recalling what happened to Allysen the night before, the already-tired Amerdan decides it best to forgo the subterfuge for an evening and try to drink up (me hearties, yo ho).

Fatigued for 1d4 ⇒ 3 hours.


Female halfling NPC
Seijiro wrote:

Seijiro does his best to keep her from simply pinning his arm on the first try. He sets his face into a grim visage and concentrates on mustering all his pitiful strength.

[str check] 1d20

omg that sucked... lol

When she almost casually slams his arm down to the surface of barrel, he bends backwards and moans softly... "Owww... uncle! uncle! By Hei Feng's beard, ye've got a grip like iron and the muscles like steel. I give! I give! Right strong little one you are."

He has tears in his eyes but he ends up laughing as he stands up to his full height and gives Rosie a deep bow..."Remind me not ta do that again, Missie, he says as he rubs his sore arm.

She laughs in response. "Talk be cheap, monkeyboy!" She hollers towards "Cut-Throat" as she passes back by. "Grog fer this f@#$er! He can't handle the real shyte an' he can't handle Rosie neither! Me price fer not bein' a prickless sod but not bein' able to slam down this lil' b++~& either!" Her tone is in good fun, and not trying to be too insulting, as she flexes one of her biceps.

"Cut-Throat" finishes pouring Amerdan's ration and looks over to Seijiro to see if he'll accept.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 10/10, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Seijiro's arm was pulled out ofhis socket. He now requires the services of the ship's surgeon,Habbly Quarne. LOL


Female human NPC
Amerdan Stormspeaker wrote:

Amerdan requests grog at the end of his meal as Cut-Throat comes by with the rum rations.

Recalling what happened to Allysen the night before, the already-tired Amerdan decides it best to forgo the subterfuge for an evening and try to drink up (me hearties, yo ho).

Fatigued for 1d4 hours.

Sandara moves to stand beside Amerdan. "How ye enjoyin' the accommodations so far, an' you Allysen?"


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro grins and takes the cup of grog with good cheer. He raises it to toast Rosie, then raises it to his lips pretending to take a sip.

bluff check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 hope that's high enough to fool most of the folks

He walks back over to the others and sits down with a little smile on his face. He pratfalls on the way, with the intention of doing a tuck and roll, all while not spilling the grog. When he recovers, he takes a little bow as if to say 'I meant to do that.'

acrobatics check 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

aaargh, where was that roll for the strength check???

When he gets back to the others, he pretends to sip the grog until most of the crew have gone back to their other entertainments and aren't paying attention to him, and he'll spill out yet another cup of drink.

stealth check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

"'Accommodations,' is that what you call it?" Amerdan asks in response, his tone burning with sarcasm. Lowering his voice he continues, "...more like a prison."

Amerdan's legs are heavy as he struggles to get up, muscles straining against grog and fatigue. At first, he had felt lost and abandoned when gang-pressed into service on the Wormwood. Now, he can tangibly feel his powers waning without a familiar and his desperation is slowly replaced by anger. He pauses before leaving and turns to Sandara.

"If you'll excuse me, priestess, I have business to attend to elsewhere. I hope you enjoy your own 'accommodations.'"

He feels guilty for having lashed out Sandara like that, when she is one of their only allies, but hopefully, she'll understand.


Game Master

Rosie seems amused by your antics so if you want to take the Influence action, you'll get a +2 bonus on your check


Game Master

The Besmaran nods to him as he leaves.

As Amerdan makes his way to the lower deck, he feels a familiar tingle... something brushing against the back of his consciousness...


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro after surreptitiously spilling his grog, will go try to chat up Rosie for a while, asking about how she came to be aboard the Wormwood and he'll tell her a little of his story as he tries to draw her out a little.

Seijiro's evening ship action I guess will be trying to influence Rosie 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

Allysen requests grog when Grok comes by. She makes a note to ask the quartermaster about her other blades tomorrow.

She downs the cup in one gulp.

Fatigue: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

She coughs as the alcohol burns her throat. She whispers to the priestess so no one else can hear.

"Twelve years sailin' an' never 'ave I wanted off a ship. Ambrose is right, this ship be poison."

She keeps her head down, but she feels like Plugg and Scourge are watching, just waiting for a reason to beat her, any reason.

"I love to sail, but I feel like a caged bird on this ship. I fear for me life. I fear I'm back in Ilizmagorti."


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan at first isn't sure what it is he's experiencing. The combination of grog and sunstroke greatly impairs his senses, but he tries to locate the source of the sensation, steadying himself with a hand against the wall as he moves below deck.


Female halfling NPC
Seijiro wrote:

Seijiro after surreptitiously spilling his grog, will go try to chat up Rosie for a while, asking about how she came to be aboard the Wormwood and he'll tell her a little of his story as he tries to draw her out a little.

Seijiro's evening ship action I guess will be trying to influence Rosie 1d20+3

Ooh, she's now friendly instead of indifferent.

"Was in a 'heave' contest with some t**% in Port Peril, f@%!ing a@%#*+#$ of the Shackles, and the soft-skulled, piss-drinking, lil' worms that burrow themselves so far up Scourge's ass they can taste what he's eatin' bagged me when I was three sheets t'the wind an' almost under the surface.", she looks over towards the group that always seems to be hovering near Scourge and gives them an ugly glare. "One day that lily-liver'd parasite n' I will be havin' a long conversation 'bout that."


Female human NPC
Allysen wrote:

"Twelve years sailin' an' never 'ave I wanted off a ship. Ambrose is right, this ship be poison."

She keeps her head down, but she feels like Plugg and Scourge are watching, just waiting for a reason to beat her, any reason.

"I love to sail, but I feel like a caged bird on this ship. I fear for me life. I fear I'm back in Ilizmagorti."

"Poison? That be an apt description o' this ship." She leans back against the railing and lights her pipe. "Under the eye of Plugg, Scourge n' his cronies, this place can be the Hells, but they can't keep their eyes on everyone all the time. Plenty of chance t'exercise a bit o' freedom. Yer lucky that ye hooked up with Fishguts. He's a drunk but he's not let the rest of 'em. Ye should do somethin' to loosen up. Listen t'some stories, play some dice, relax some. Enjoy what ye can fer now. We're gonna be on this ship fer a while, I think."


Game Master

As Amerdan passes through the middle hold, he feels a pull towards the cages where the pigs are kept. Through the haze of alchohol and fatigue he thinks he sees another cage that wasn't there this morning... in it is a large weasel, no, an... otter? It's hard to think, hard to focus. The cage looks brand new and the animal within looks remarkably healthy and its eyes possess a keen intelligence that is lacking in most.

Amerdan...

He swears, absolutely swears that he just heard Bethesda's voice, but there's nobody else here. In fact, strangely, all sounds of the crew above and below have become silent. All he can hear is the creaking of the ship and a rumble in the distance...


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 10/10, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine lays passed out snoozing, basically dead to the world, as the effects of the day and alochol wiegh on her. Her slumber so deep it is beyond the realm of dreams.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

"Alright, where're ye from?"

Allysen looks at the priestess and gives a half-smile as she asks her question.


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan spins around at the sound of the disembodied voice. Violently spooked, his foot catches on the hem of his robe and he stumbles backwards, knocking over the aforementioned cage. Still in a drunken, fatigued haze, Amerdan bends down to pick up the tiny metal cage, meaning to set it back in its place. Instead he forgets to do so the moment he stands upright and absentmindedly, he carries the cage back with him to his quarters.


Female human NPC
Allysen wrote:

"Alright, where're ye from?"

Allysen looks at the priestess and gives a half-smile as she asks her question.

She takes a puff from her pipe. "Hell Harbor, capital of the Devil's Arches. Called that 'cause of all the imps that live there. Tough place, ruled over by a Chelish turncoat. Right bastard that one is, but a gutsy one at that. Decided that I wasn't goin' ta spend the rest of me life there and head to Port Peril.", she smirks. "Familiar story, innit?"


Game Master
Amerdan Stormspeaker wrote:
Amerdan spins around at the sound of the disembodied voice. Violently spooked, his foot catches on the hem of his robe and he stumbles backwards, knocking over the aforementioned cage. Still in a drunken, fatigued haze, Amerdan bends down to pick up the tiny metal cage, meaning to set it back in its place. Instead he forgets to do so the moment he stands upright and absentmindedly, he carries the cage back with him to his quarters.

There's a buzzing in the back of his head as the sounds of life on the ship seem to fill the silence again and the little otter paws at the cage door, its eyes communicating both pleading and impatience.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

"Aye, very familiar. Guess 'Arrigan was only lookin' fer the young an' dumb."

Allsen chuckles a little at the self-deprecating joke.

"Sorry if I offended ye, none was meant."


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan looks down at the cage, his gaze locking with that of the tiny creature.

"You're not alone little otter. We're both prisoners on this vessel."

He gingerly removes the animal from the cage, holding the otter in both hands underneath each of its tiny arms. The otter's presence is strangely comforting. The two return to berths and Amerdan doesn't know why, but with the tiny sea creature curled in a spiral on his chest, he and the otter are able to enjoy a peaceful night's rest.

That night, the Wormwood starts to feel a little bit less like a prison.

...but only a little.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 10/10, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

The swaying of ship causes Jasmine to stir to life a bit early in the morning. Her head clouded by rum stupor. Her long fingers slide over her tanned skin, ensuring there are no bruises or bandages on her body. Not really remembering the stumble back down to the crews quarters.

Slowly, she sits up then swing her legs over the hammock . Believing she ahs planted her feet firming on the wooden floor.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Mumbling softly under her breath, I need to stop drinking...last time put me on this tub.

Jasmine picks up her book and walks tentatively up the stairs towards the deck for fresh air. Flotsam waddles near by.


Female human NPC
Allysen wrote:

"Aye, very familiar. Guess 'Arrigan was only lookin' fer the young an' dumb."

Allsen chuckles a little at the self-deprecating joke.

"Sorry if I offended ye, none was meant."

She lowers her voice and looks around. "Truth be told, Allysen... I don't think that Cap'n Harrigan was very choosy 'bout who he picked. Anyone'd do s'long as ye drank the poisoned rum or looked vulnerable. His ship be hurtin' for crew. Most of these lads 'n lasses ain't been on the ship more than a few months an' have all been pressed into service. 'Cept fer the officers." She taps her pipe a few times. "Must have run into some back luck 'fore." She stands up. "Been a pleasure talkin' with ye, Allysen. I have some gold to win from Sy in a game of 'liar's dice'.", she looks over to the group of Scourge's cronies. "Try t'enjoy yer eve', lass, 'less ye want ta join?"

Allysen, are you taking any ship actions tonight?


Game Master
Amerdan Stormspeaker wrote:

Amerdan looks down at the cage, his gaze locking with that of the tiny creature.

"You're not alone little otter. We're both prisoners on this vessel."

He gingerly removes the animal from the cage, holding the otter in both hands underneath each of its tiny arms. The otter's presence is strangely comforting. The two return to berths and Amerdan doesn't know why, but with the tiny sea creature curled in a spiral on his chest, he and the otter are able to enjoy a peaceful night's rest.

That night, the Wormwood starts to feel a little bit less like a prison.

...but only a little.

Arr, ye now 'as a familiar an' can prepare ye spells again.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

Sleeping. I have no money and my diplomacy is terrible.

Allysen nods to the Priestess as she goes to leave.

"I would but I'm a 'orrible liar an' seems what I 'ad is in the captain's coffers. I wish you Desna's luck though!"

And with that she's off to bed.

----

Early the next morning, she rises and tries to get up to the deck without causing a fuss, or getting stopped by the four toadies again.

Maybe I should loosen up. Heh, Ambrose seems to like me, an' he's friends with the quartermaster. Perhaps I should find out about getting some of me things back.

301 to 350 of 697 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skull & Shackles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.