Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Skull & Shackles: AP #55 - 60 (Inactive)

Game Master ThatEvilGuy

A night of revelry at the Formidably Maid sees four unlucky patrons become the latest additions to the crew of the Wormwood. Will the newcomers thrive in their new positions or become food for the sharks?


101 to 150 of 697 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine looks around the deck to see if she can spot the officers - other than the Capt., the Bo'sun and the first Mate - she is trying to judge there their reactions. Looking for the Quartermaster, Grok, and the master gunner, Krine.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Replying to Amerdan in a low whisper, Name's Jasmine and we have a new ally. Pausing, lookign around with her eyes and if it is clear, Have you seen a dodo bird on board...er, he is close to me.


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

"No, but I will help you look. And perhaps a path to freedom will show itself to us in the searching."


Game Master
Jasmine Rose wrote:
Jasmine looks around the deck to see if she can spot the officers - other than the Capt., the Bo'sun and the first Mate - she is trying to judge there their reactions. Looking for the Quartermaster, Grok, and the master gunner, Krine.

Grok isn't present, Riaris Krine looks bored, there's a woman with wild, frizzy dark hair and skin standing near the Captain and speaking with him but isn't paying attention to the lashing, and a female gnome that you've seen occasionally coming from the officer's cabin who assists Master Scourge that is cheering on the boatswain. Any other officers are not present or you can't identify them.


Female human NPC

The red-haired woman takes a few steps towards Seijiro and kneels by his side as she whispers something the rest of the group can't quite make out.

She spontaneously casts cure moderate wounds on Seijiro for 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4) + 3 = 9 points of healing.

"Welcome back ta consciousness, lad." she says and reaches down to help him up. "Ye've never felt the kiss o' the lash before, have ye?"


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Keeping her voice lower, the fiery redhead across the way seems helpful...so...far. Any news of the other one they grabbed...the cook?


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan follows Jasmine's lead to the barest whisper. "I haven't seen her since the humiliations of this morning. It would seem that on this vessel cruelty follows the sun at both dawn and dusk." He brings up his chin in Seijiro's direction, punctuating the word "dusk" as he does so.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro groans and wakes up slowly... looks up at his benefactor, blinking in surprise and still in some pain from the remaining damage. He manages to croak out a soft "Thank you... who.. who are you, kind lady?" He doesn't want to know what is going to happen next or to who just yet, he's still in a small world of hurt.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Praise to Gozreh he lives. Eyes never leaving the the whipping post.What item of value should I keep my eyes out for you?


Female human NPC

"Sandara Quinn, priestess in the service o' Besmara.", she tips her hat. "We'll talk later, fer now just rest yerself an' keep yer eyes off the stern if ye wish to avoid seein' a keelhaulin'." She stands up and brushes off her pants before walking back towards the other sailors.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

This is supposed to be entertainment? This ain't right. I think I got pressganged by a bunch o' Kuthites!

Allysen keeps her emotions in check. Her face is a mask for the thoughts and feelings of disgust and just a little horror. She winces as the "joke" Master Scourge tells.

Gentle me arse. He probably wanted to go a few more times.

She watches the two go below deck with looks of glee on their faces. She whispers as quietly as she can to herself.

"Wot have ye gotten into this time, Ally?"


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

"Death may have been a blessing. Almost everything I had in my possession was confiscated, perhaps sold, I can't say. Do you know for where this ship is bound?"


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

"No idea...still trying to determine if they are just bloody pirate cut throats or slavers, with any luck we put in at Quent. The Nines would wreck vengence then. We all ahve gear missin' but I can keep an eye out for you." Spotting the "new' cook nearby.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro lays still, surreptitiously looking down at his arms, making sure he managed to maintain his human form, glad to see no fur for the present. Think I'll take the priestess' advice and stay down til the keelhaulin's done. They can't make me watch if they think I'm still out cold.. He half opens one eye and looks around at the others who ARE watching, trying to gauge the reactions of each one he can see. Which ones o' these I wonder have had enough of Plugg and Scourge already?


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

"So besides the healing, where do you talents lay...cleric?"


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

"I am not in the service of any god...and my tutor cautioned me against revealing the nature of my talents to strangers. I trust you understand my hesitation?" Amerdan turns to face her for the first time, eyes serious as the grave.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

"I understand," Jasmine lets the subject drop.
One thing that is noticeable about Jasmine is her speech pattern is clear and refined.

Wonders when the keelhauling will begin...as her stomach begins to rumble.


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan turns away again, concerned that he may have made Jasmine uncomfortable.

Eyes still fixed forward he clears his throat before saying,"And sorry for the smell."


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

"Bilge work stinks..." letting out a small grin,"doubt there is spare water to bathe yourself...tends to be limited on ships. I might be able to help out on occassion."


Male human NPC

The sound of a man yelling in anger starts to come up through the hold as the man who was chained in the bilges is brought up between the two sailors. They drag him up towards the keel and Mister Plug walks over to him and punches him in the stomach.

"Strip the condemned.", he orders.

The man is stripped down to his smallclothes, glaring murder at the First Mate before he's wrapped in ropes tied to a heavy weight and then tied to another rope that runs from one side under the ship to the other.

"Jakes Magpie. For continuing thefts from the quartermaster, and by proxy, your fellow sailors, and for attacking the First Mate.", Master Plugg sneers, "The Cap'n has sentenced you to keelhauling. Pray to Gozreh for mercy."

The man eyes him with an evil glare. "Ye here me ye bootlickin', lickspittle, whoreson, ye'll not..."


Male human NPC

The man's speech is stopped by Captain Harrigan who, with a few long strides, walks up to Jakes and grabs his throat in an ironlike grip, hefting him off the ground, weight and all, with one hand.

"There be no talk from dead men aboard my ship.", he says coldly. "Who wants to see a keelhaulin'?", he calls out in a loud booming voice, before throwing the man overboard. The sound of Magpie's scream echoes until he hits the water with a loud splash.


Male human NPC

Mister Plugg grabs the rope with both his hands and starts to pull slowly, dragging the unfortunate sailor across the keel under the ship, with a disturbing grin of pleasure on his face.

The First Mate continues for over a minute before pulling up something that has more in common with butchered meat found in the galley then the screaming man that was thrown overboard.

Jakes Magpie is a mess of flensed flesh and deep lacerations. His left arm has nearly been completely sliced off from the barnacles and he is very clearly dead.

"Let that be a lesson for anyone who thinks they can steal from the armory, or attack me.", states Mister Plugg before dismissing everyone for their evening meal.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine watches this sentencing with great interest. The strength of the Captain makes her think don't get within arms reach of that one, when the time comes. Listening to the sound of the condemned as he is heaved overboard like a sack of grain.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14
Mister Plugg wrote:
"Let that be a lesson for anyone who thinks they can steal from the armory, or attack me.", states Mister Plugg before dismissing everyone for their evening meal.

Hmmm, this situation is certainly perilous. Offering a quick prayer to Gozreh that the ship is heading to the Quent docks. Glancing back over to the wrecked flesh.


Game Master

The quartermaster makes her way unsteadily on deck with Ambrose Kroop, bringing up a large pot to dole out the evening meal. The pirates start to line up to get their bowls and break up in groups as they begin eating.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine walks toward Allyson and in a whisper says, "Hello, lets eat" then moves towards the line that is forming. Still trying to appear reserved and not to draw any unwanted attention towards herself.

If there is not hick-up with getting her food, she will go sit down with her back against a side of the ship close to the fiery red head, if possible.


Female human NPC

The woman notices Jasmine and raises her cup towards the elf.

"Evenin', lass." she takes a long drink. "We haven't been introduced proper. Sandara Quinn.", she tips her hat. "Recent volunteer to the Wormwood like yerself. Take a seat, make yerself comfortable. We new swabs need to stick together."


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

When the keelhauling is over and it's time for a meal, Seijiro gets up slowly as if he's just now recovering consciousness. He winces in pain as he moves, still wounded, just not as badly as before. He gingerly maneuvers his way over to get into the line for food, nodding to the other sailors with an embarrassed flush to his face as he moves among them.

Once he gets his food, he'll go try to sit near Sandara to eat. "Hi, mind if I sit here, ma'am?" He nods to Jasmine as well with a quick if brief smile.


Female human NPC

She grins in a friendly manner.

"Aye, 'tis a free ship as far this lil' patch of it goes fer now.", she takes another spoonful of her sea turtle stew then looks around. "The Wormwood ain't a place to be friendless an' it looks like ye and yer fellow recruit here have no fondness fer the First Mate or his bos'n. I'd say the feelin' looks mutual s'well by Besmara, but that sniveling bootlicker Scourge has his eye on ye, lass."


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine sits down slowly, "I'm Jasmine," careful not to include her last name at this time, "interesting recruitment practice and the entertainment... leaves something to be desired."

Contemplating the next quesitons,"So when were you recruited and do you have any idea of where we are going?" After a short pause, "Are they just pirates or are they slavers,too?"


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Turns her head to the recently lashed, "You are pretty fleet footed climbing at mast."

"How many of use were recruited last night...the four of us," indicated Amerdan, Allysen, "thought I saw a few others this morning."


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"'m Sejiro," he says around a half-mouthful of food. "Been around ships and boats a few years now. Done my share of climbing. Who are the others that got pressganged with us? I haven't had a chance to meet them yet." He sighs and shrugs. " 've always sailed by choice... til now, and never been lashed before. By Hei Feng's beard, I'll find a way off this tub."


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

"Well, it looks like we could all survive if we work together,"she says. Lowering her voice,"I'm looking for a dodo bird who is special to me. Sort of fat, grey thing. I know he is onboard but haven't found him, anyone see him?"


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro shrugs. "Haven't seen your bird, sorry. But I'll keep my eye out for him, assuming I get a chance to look around. Have you checked the galley? Seems a likely place for a bird, though it might be a little late t'be thinkin' o' that." He winks at her, then looks down at the remains of his dinner with a little scowl and stirs it around a little. Then he shrugs and finishes off his food. "How do you know he's onboard, even?"


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

"Don't worry you're not eating him, they don't taste good and every sailor knows a dodo is Gozreh's favorite bird. Curse be the fool to cook one, if there are other food sources around, that's just begging for a dead calm or a gale to wreck havoc on the ship," saying this matter of factly. Not really trying to bluff the sailor but rather provide a potential rumor to those less knowing.

'We've been together for awhile...I just know." Changing the subject, "Is there anything of yours that we should keep our eyes out for?


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"Not missing much... m' rapier and I had a dagger... second dagger," he nods to Sandara, a couple o little things, a whetstone, flint & steel, a pouch with a few coins. Nothin' I can't replace I guess when I get a chance."

He shrugs slightly, Kinda left the rest o' my gear on my last ship... never intended not t' go back, but I got a little drunk and me mates left me t'sleep it off... some jest, eh? I missed our sailing. Ship's gotta sail with the tides." He trails off a little at the end, with a resigned tone to his voice, then sighs.

"And what do I do? Very next night, after swearin' off the drink, I get so drunk I don't notice getting snuck up on and whacked over the head by a couple of bulls. You'd think I'd learn better." He shakes his head dejectedly.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

"I've lost a few things...my bird, staff, dagger parchment, pens, ink, some personal gear,"looking around to see if anyone is wearing my hat with the peacock feather, "most can be replaced." She wiggles her toes, "boots."


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"They took your boots?! I guess mebbe they figured you had somethin' stashed in 'em? Want me to slip down to the galley, see if your bird is there with the chickens and such?" He winks to show it is something of a jest, but he will do it if she wants. "The rest sounds like if it isn't in the hands of someone else already, the quartermaster might have it."


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro stands and shrugs to Jasmine. "Lemme poke aroumd a little before it's time to turn in." He heads down to the galley, slipping into the semi-darkness of the area below decks.

stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

He's looking for a squat grey bird, but also anything of else that looks interesting that he can poke into without getting caught. He's not stealing anything - just looking around. But he might grab an additional bite of food to munch if no one is watching.


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan stands in the same place motionless for quite some time, even after Jasmine moved away to engage the others.

That man from the bilges, did he truly deserve such a fate?

Silently, he collects his food and walks over to where Jasmine and the clique she's quickly forming around herself are all sitting. He doesn't sit with him, but stands next to them as he eats, approaching just Seijiro leaves.

Amerdan's manners leave much to be desired and he tends to be aloof in times of stress.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Waiting for the new cook, Allysen, to join the conversation perhaps, she has seen the plump bird.

Shaking her head slightly but its too late, "Better not risk any further trouble," her barely audible comment trails off.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine looks up at Amerdan, noticing he has not sat down, but shrugs it off. Everyone has their own story to tell, and secrets to hide, can't really fault a person for being unsure when thrown into the shark infested waters. By the looks of this motley crew in charge they would eat their pups. Sitting their in silence, waiting for someone else to speak up.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

Well, I'm not hungry.

Allysen keeps her emotionless mask, but her face pales. Something didn't sit right with her about this.

They enjoy this too much. Even if he needed to die, there's no reason to enjoy it.

She takes a bowl of the soup and even though it's quite good, she eats it slowly and methodically. She knows one thing for sure, she wants off this ship.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 2, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13, 13T, 10FF, HP 6/6, F1,R 3 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Allysen did you sit with us? Jasmine went over and sait hello to you. I just want to make sure that we have everyone's placement down. If you are sitting there, or standing, did you respond to my whispered inquiry about the dodo bird?


Female human NPC
Jasmine Rose wrote:

Jasmine sits down slowly, "I'm Jasmine," careful not to include her last name at this time, "interesting recruitment practice and the entertainment... leaves something to be desired."

Contemplating the next quesitons,"So when were you recruited and do you have any idea of where we are going?" After a short pause, "Are they just pirates or are they slavers,too?"

"Day before ye.", she replies before taking a puff on her pipe. "Saw ye all brought onboard and decided to visit 'Cut-Throat'. She be a superstitious one." Sandara finishes her stew and puts the bowl aside. "Pirates through an' through, Jasmine. We're here to fill the ranks of Cap'n Harrigan's ship. The destination is unknown. Nobody seem to know but the Cap'n.", she shrugs.

"The four of ye are our newest recruits. The last bach was yesterday, with me," she looks around the crowd and points out the muscular halfling. "that lil' firebrand, named Rosie Cusswell." She looks about some more and points out the large man with the blue bandana. "That's is Crimson Cogward. Angry young man, almost as much as Mister Plugg but much better company.", she puffs on her pipe a few more times as she scans the crowd. "An' that fancy jacket thar be Conchobhar Turlach Shortstone.", she says as she points out the gentleman gnome in the large hat. "Never set sail a'fore yesterday, I'd say."


Game Master
Seijiro wrote:

Seijiro stands and shrugs to Jasmine. "Lemme poke aroumd a little before it's time to turn in." He heads down to the galley, slipping into the semi-darkness of the area below decks.

stealth 1d20+8
perception 1d20+4

This will count as your nighttime ship action.

Seijiro manages to slip away without being seen and creeps down to the galley. He looks around the crowded room and does see a bird that fits Jasmine's description, sleeping in a cage.


Female human NPC
Amerdan Stormspeaker wrote:

Amerdan stands in the same place motionless for quite some time, even after Jasmine moved away to engage the others.

That man from the bilges, did he truly deserve such a fate?

Silently, he collects his food and walks over to where Jasmine and the clique she's quickly forming around herself are all sitting. He doesn't sit with him, but stands next to them as he eats, approaching just Seijiro leaves.

Amerdan's manners leave much to be desired and he tends to be aloof in times of stress.

"Well met" says the redhead as Amerdan approaches. "We haven't been properly aquainted. Sandara Quinn." she tips her hat at him. "We're havin' a right party here, care to join?"


Female human NPC
Allysen wrote:

Well, I'm not hungry.

Allysen keeps her emotionless mask, but her face pales. Something didn't sit right with her about this.

They enjoy this too much. Even if he needed to die, there's no reason to enjoy it.

She takes a bowl of the soup and even though it's quite good, she eats it slowly and methodically. She knows one thing for sure, she wants off this ship.

There's a redheaded lady sitting near the other people Allysen was captured with who catches her eye and nods towards her, her lips breaking into an inviting smile. She raises an eyebrow as if to say "Want to talk?"


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Once he's done in the galley, Seijiro slips back on deck and wends his way through the resting crew til he returns to Jasmine. He nods to Sandara and then whispers to Jasmine, "Saw your bird in a cage in the galley. Seems to be sleeping comfortably enough."

He settles down with the others for a bit and tries to sit quietly and just listen until it's time to sleep. In truth he's tired and still in some pain, so he dozes off a bit while they talk.

nighttime ship action complete and ready for bed


Female half-orc NPC

As everyone is talking, "Cut-Throat" Grok passes by with a cask and a bunch of cups, ladling out some for everyone.

"Rum rations, mates. Drink up.", she says with a hard grin that brokers no argument.

The rum ration is staggeringly strong, and is more used to keep the crew docile than anything else. PCs who drink the ration receive a +1d4 alchemical bonus to Charisma, are fatigued for 1d8 hours and take 1d3 points of Constitution damage. They must also make a DC 5 Fortitude save to resist becoming addicted to the stuff. You can deliberately tip it over on deck while pretending to drink it but to do so on the ship without being seen takes a DC 10 Stealth check. Selling or spilling the rations results in punishment.

101 to 150 of 697 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skull & Shackles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.