Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Skull & Shackles: AP #55 - 60 (Inactive)

Game Master ThatEvilGuy

A night of revelry at the Formidably Maid sees four unlucky patrons become the latest additions to the crew of the Wormwood. Will the newcomers thrive in their new positions or become food for the sharks?


451 to 500 of 697 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro sits with the others at dinnertime and eats hungrily. He spares a moment for a brief "'Lo" to the others around mouthfuls of dinner.

He looks tired and worn out from his day's labors and not his usual smiling self.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

After dinner, Seijiro pulls out his harmonica and plays softly to himself an old sailor's lament. Then, assured he's not too out of practice, he plays a reel and a shanty, both well known songs, hoping others will join in with lyrics.

perform check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan arrives in the galley (I think that's right?) in time for dinner and is cut off by Jasmine en route. He returns a somber nod to her subtly vivacious complaint of the evening meal and drags himself to his meal. He joins the others, sighing as he settles down, offering the first bit to his otter before picking at the food himself. He's not hungry at the moment, but he resigns himself to eat, knowing he needs his strength.

Amerdan hums softly along with Seijiro's lament, but doesn't join in on the reel or shanty. He smiles weakly at Jasmine when he can; a silent thanks for her kindness, regardless of whether or not she offers it sincerely.


Game Master

As everyone is settling down, a loud voice splits across the ship as a pirate's sharp eyes catch sight of something in the water.

"MAN OVERBOARD!"

The crew is up on their feet, quick as you will, and move to the starboard side to see what was spotted.

"MIND THE TRIM! WHAT ARE YE? LUBBERS?!" screams out Mister Plugg in irritation at the sudden surge of bored pirates finally seeing something out of the ordinary on this quiet voyage.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Haven't seen Alysen lately wonder if she jumped? Standing up and peering overboards.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro stuffs his harmonica into his haramaki and grabs a rope as he rushes to the side of the ship with the others. If there's a chance in hell of getting the rope to whoever is overboard, he'll toss one end of the rope out, hanging onto the other end with a fierce grip.

ranged to hit roll? 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

"Someone help me out, please. Need some strength here." If whoever fell overboard grabs the other end of the rope, he'll start pulling, hoping for help from someone stronger than himself.

I'm assuming there's nothing like a bouy or lifesaver on board or he'd throw that instead of a plain rope


Game Master

Hanging off a piece of flotsam for dear life is a man with dark hair and a beard, dressed in a long black coat. He is completely soaked and barely conscious, almost indiscernible in the rapidly darkening waters. A few of the sailors bring alchemical lamps closer to shine at the man and Plugg starts to shout orders to the crew. Captain Harrigan watches with dark amusement as the sea seems to have provided him with yet a new crewmate...


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Tired eyes blink back the salty water to focus on the approaching ship.

You havn't got tired of me yet right, darlin'?

A coarse booming voice is heard over the lapping of the waters in an ironic tone:

What ya'll starin' at? Never seen a man shufflin' in the waves?

If that's all possible, the almost-drowned man seems to be smiling.

If ya getta rope down 'ere before I catch a cold ya might hear the story 'bout me gettin' here in the first place!

Abandoning the poor safety the wooden plank provided, he goes for the rope. He quickly fastens it to his right arm and holds with both hands, waiting to be pulled to the deck. Upon reaching the deck, he collapses on the ground, inhaling hard. A friendly tap in the leg of the sailor who brought him up serves as a greeting.

Besmara's blessings upon ye, lad. Me name's


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

The shipwrecked man suddenly stops in the middle of the sentence, looking up at the sailor.

Tha' blasted grog was harder than a drinkin' mud but boy there's sumthin' in ya face. It looks like a fox.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Jasmine would pay attention to the reaction of Plugg and Scourge. Unlucky fool. Stroking Flotsam's beak. She would sit back down as the ruckus settled down and continue eating.


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan watches on with detached interest as the drowning man is brought aboard. Another soul come to die.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

actually Seijiro is in his human form so you'd have to make an opposed perception ck vs his disguise to notice that he's foxlike, but dont worry about it right now

"Welcome aboard, I think. Though you mighta been better off where you were," Seijiro bends down and whispers to the rescued man. He offers his hand to help the newcomer stand up, if he's strong enough after his travails in the ocean.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Leaning over to Amerdan, "Perhaps new food for the hellhounds, shrugging as I continue to eat.


Male human NPC

The sound of heavy boots makes its way towards the group and all the sailors go silent as Captain Harrigan himself makes his way up to the man brought aboard. Plugg quickly gets out of his way and falls in step with him.

"Well, well, looks like we're in luck. Still weeks away from landin' and we've already got ourselves a new member of the family. The name's Barnabas Harrigan. Captain Harrigan to you, but you'll never have to address me. I've got one rule above all others, I like to talk, but I don't like your talk. Ye're availin' yerself of my hospitality on my ship and I'll not have idle hands layin' about. In the mornin' you'll report on deck at first light like all the other men and women aboard my ship, and be quick about it or you'll be introduced to my first mate, Mister Plugg, the hard way." His face splits into a nasty grin. "Welcome aboard the Wormwood!"

The Captain turns around, immediately dismissing Ned from his thoughts as he returns to the wheel.


Female human NPC

A red-headed woman approaches the newcomer as the crew moves off to their respective groups. "Well, another lost soul come aboard the Wormwood. Well met, I'm Sandara Quinn, this is Jasmine,", she points towards the elf, "Seijiro,", she motions towards the sailor that helped Ned up, "And Amerdan." she motions to the bearded man. "What's yer name?"


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro gives the newcomer a little half smile when Sandara introduces him. Then he pulls out a harmonica from somewhere under his shirt while he waits for the rescued man to give a name.


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Well met you too cap'n. the rescued man says as the captain walks away. He takes Seijiro's hand and uses his support to get up. He stumbles and almost falls to the ground, his clammy wet skin still cold to the touch.

Gentle fella, ain't he? Though I know plenty the rules o' the sea, and I can tell ya on my own experience that nobody gets anything truly free of charge in this life. I can work the ropes and sail better than most, not as great as some, though.


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Turning to face the women, he bows gently, his manners strangely civilized.

They call me Lucky Ned, miss, on account of me being, you know lucky. And I simply can't deny them since I was thrown overboard from a boat this morning unto open sea and found myself rescued by a ship crewed by stunningly beautiful women. Besmara be praised!

Then this strange "Lucky Ned" offers to take the ladies' hands and plants a light kiss upon them.

So whaddya say we go inside and you show me where the grog is? I could do with some to wash the... you know, sea water from my throat.

Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan visibly rolls his eyes at Lucky Ned's smarm. After his own failed attempts to make friends aboard the Wormwood, he has little appetite to watch someone else laying it on thick.

"Yes, perhaps returning inside would be best."

Amerdan pulls the otter from his shoulders and holds it possessively as he waits for the others to agree.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

As Lucky Ned step to kiss Jasmine, she lifts Flotsam to meet the newcomer's puckering lips. "Looks like Flotsam's saved your life twice today, can be a bit dangerous to enter my personal space without my invite," she say with radiant smile, her blues green eyes flickering, as her wind blown air moves. "Name's Jasmine and yes, this here is Flotsam," showing her dodo bird. The bird squawks at the sea drenched sailor.


Female human NPC

"Fine manners on a pirate." Sandara replies, her eyes twinkling in merriment. "An' a fellow servant of the Pirate Queen no less? My, my.. small ocean, innit?" she laughs and motions Grok over to give Ned a cup of grog.

"Takin' it right from the source is stealin', an' theft can be punished by keelhaulin' dependin' on where ye do it, so is better to ask the quartermaster here. As much as ye want.", she lowers her voice. "Though I'd keep it to one half-pint if I were ye."

Sandara seems open and trustworthy.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Once Grok walks away Jasmine leans in to the newcomer, "Feel free to drink mine and Amerdan's grog if you like, just don't let 'em catch you doing it."


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro goes back to playing his harmonica, mostly to entertain himself, but loud enough for all to hear and enjoy.

rolled performance earlier - perform check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Game Master

Everyone seems to be pleased with Seijiro's performance and a few sailors join in by making up bawdy lyrics for the tune, and others start to pick up at each new line.

"Once there was a tavern wench
In the Black Swan Hostel,
Her mistress was a lady
And her master was a swell.

They knew she was a simple girl
And lately from the farm.
And so they watched her carefully
To keep her from all harm.

The Chelish Fifth Brigade
Came marching into town.
And with them came a complement
Of rapists of reknown.

They busted every maidenhead
That came within their spell.
But they never made the wench
From the Black Swan Hostel..."


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

That night, Seijiro again attempts to pour out his portion of grog, and since everyone is in a good mood and enjoying the songs, he'll attempt to chat with some people he normally doesn't interact with much during the daytime (the swabs mostly since he works in the rigging).

stealth [dice]1d20+8[dice]


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Myladies, you truly are a bounty from the gods! Even if your feathered little friend tried to bite me nose off! Ned says, approaching the quartermaster to get his beverage.

Pleased to meet'ya Jasmine and Flotsam and Seijiro the sailor and lovely Sandara. Besmara is surely smiling in the decks of the Seawraith, knowing we have met here today and she's sure to hear all about our exploits about this Wormwood. Let's drink to that!, he shouts, drinking the entire cup.

Maybe a Diplomacy check to leave a good impression? 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Also how strong/good is the rum?


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Ned suddenly looks around and notices a rather drab and depressed crew. He approaches Jasmine and makes a move to touch her chin but notices the bird, changes his idea and ends up scrubbing his hair.

So why ta long face, sweetheart? Sure, the cap'n is a bastard, but almost all a them are. It's a requisite of the position, I think. Where is this Wormwood going? Are we sailing into war or sumthin'?


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Motioning to Lucky to sit down,"Many have been recently gang-pressed...welcome to the life of servitude...and there are SOME on board who want the new members hurt...severely." Looking at Plugg and Scourge then back to her food, "Bide your time well, and they don't let us know where we are going."

Eating a few mouthfuls, "By the way, watch out for the rum and grog, it has a kick that is intended to weaken your spirit."Looking at Lucky's sword, "Are you any good with that?" showing a real interest for the first time in his answer.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro chuckles softly. "Maybe he dun need ta be good with it, if he's 'lucky' enough. Ah, just kiddin' with ya, mate."


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Ned smiles and blurts out:

"Hah, been there done that. Both ot press-ganged and press-ganged quite a few people meself. Heh, good times."

Suddenly he looks around and notices the not-so-happy faces around.

"But I mean, we treated people a lot better than these folk. You really don't want people mutining on your back, right?", he says, quickly using a wink as punctuation.

Responding to Jasmine, he offers:

"Good enough, I guess. I pursue a fairly dangerous line of work, and somehow found meself alive even after all these years. But hey maybe it's just luck. Or maybe it isn't."

The man shrugs, and leans forward to whisper:

"So how's that goin'? I mean the mutiny."


Female human NPC

"It's not." Sandara says as she taps some tobacco into her pipe. "And best ye remeber it. Harrigan's an old hand at the sea and not one, twelve or all of us could hope ta wrestle the ship from him an' his officers without all endin' up skewered or keelhaul'd."


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

"Yes, sweet mother hen reminds us of the penalties of mut...., " letting the word trail but the meaning ringing home. [i'm certainly looking the proper timing. a handy sword would be beneficial to my magic. As, I'm a windsinger." smiling at Sandra and Lucky Ned then glancing at Amerdan, placing her left hand on Amerdan's thigh .


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan face is sulken, yet somehow simultaneously painted with revulsion at Lucky Ned's mirth. He glances down to Jasmine's hand before looking up to meet her gaze.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

She smile at the confused man. "it's a long voyage... she purrs.


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Well if trouble ain't brewing it's cause the situation ain't bad enuff. I'll drink to that., although the second he raises his cup and smells the drink he lets go of that idea, eyeing the contents suspiciously.

Now what's a windsinger-

Ned cuts his question short and smiles when he sees the "romantic" gesture.

Aye, it ain't no bettter matchmaker than the wide sea, there ain't no better romance than tight quarters. Enjoy it while ya can, lubbers, no one knows what tide the next mornin' may bring. One day may be rollin' waves and gentle wind the next a raging sea and a vengeful storm. You gotta enjoy every good weather while it lasts. Ain't that right, Sandara my love?

When he finishes he gently touches his hand to the redhaired sailor's far shoulder.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"Aye, Jasmine, it is that... and anything can happen." Seijiro says softly. "But I wouldn't use that word openly, on this cursed ship, I wouldn't doubt the beams themselves have ears.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14
Seijiro wrote:
"Aye, Jasmine, it is that... and anything can happen." Seijiro says softly. "But I wouldn't use that word openly, on this cursed ship, I wouldn't doubt the beams themselves have ears.

What word...i never completed it...


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

He gets up and walks over to young Jake Scrimshaw and sits by him, and starts talking to him about his carvings, eventually coming round to asking him to carve something into the face of his harmonica, which might just be whalebone, not ivory, but it's still carvable. He talks to Jake a bit, asking how he came to be aboard the Wormwood and shares his own tale of woe on arriving here.

If Jake agrees to carve something into his harmonica, he'll hand it over to him with a smile and a word of thanks. If Jake wants to be paid for his work, he'll offer him gold for his work and negotiate with him generously.

basically trying to befriend the lad, so diplomacy? 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14
Eddard "Lucky Ned" Sharp wrote:

Well if trouble ain't brewing it's cause the situation ain't bad enuff. I'll drink to that., although the second he raises his cup and smells the drink he lets go of that idea, eyeing the contents suspiciously.

Now what's a windsinger-

Ned cuts his question short and smiles when he sees the "romantic" gesture.

Aye, it ain't no bettter matchmaker than the wide sea, there ain't no better romance than tight quarters. Enjoy it while ya can, lubbers, no one knows what tide the next mornin' may bring. One day may be rollin' waves and gentle wind the next a raging sea and a vengeful storm. You gotta enjoy every good weather while it lasts. Ain't that right, Sandara my love?

When he finishes he gently touches his hand to the redhaired sailor's far shoulder.

Jasmine look up, "tight quarters can be sooooo fun," pausing a second, "the wind speaks through me and I through it, so I am a windsinger. A breath of fresh air in a tight situation or a dead calm, if need be."


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

"Sounds handy if ya don't mind me saying that. You can never go wrong with windshaper and a Besmara priest, that's what they tell. And it looks like we even have both! Lucky indeed."

After Seijiro walks away, he leans in and asks:

"The boy's not much to talk ain't he?"


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)
Jasmine Rose wrote:
Seijiro wrote:
"Aye, Jasmine, it is that... and anything can happen." Seijiro says softly. "But I wouldn't use that word openly, on this cursed ship, I wouldn't doubt the beams themselves have ears.
What word...i never completed it...

I know you didn't finish it, but Ned did


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4
Eddard "Lucky Ned" Sharp wrote:
"The boy's not much to talk ain't he?"

"The wise know when to still their tongues," says Amerdan plainly.


Male Human Cleric (Evangelist) 1

"Been call'd many thing many times throught my life, but wise ain't one o' them. Charming bastard, yes, handsome scoundrel also, but wise? Not so much. My tongue, sometimes, tends to wander on its own, I'm sorry 'bout that but there's not much to be done."


Male Human Sea witch 1, Init +2, AC 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4

Amerdan smiles weakly at Ned's response, pleased that the cad can at least recognize his own shortcomings. When Cut-Throat comes by, Amerdan goes for the straight rum and makes a show of it. The witch chugs it hard and slams his cup down on the table.

Bonus to Charisma-based skill checks 1d4 ⇒ 3

Fatigue duration in hours 1d4 ⇒ 3

Constitution damage 1d3 ⇒ 2

Fortitude to resist addiction, DC 5 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Female human NPC
Eddard "Lucky Ned" Sharp wrote:

Well if trouble ain't brewing it's cause the situation ain't bad enuff. I'll drink to that., although the second he raises his cup and smells the drink he lets go of that idea, eyeing the contents suspiciously.

Now what's a windsinger-

Ned cuts his question short and smiles when he sees the "romantic" gesture.

Aye, it ain't no bettter matchmaker than the wide sea, there ain't no better romance than tight quarters. Enjoy it while ya can, lubbers, no one knows what tide the next mornin' may bring. One day may be rollin' waves and gentle wind the next a raging sea and a vengeful storm. You gotta enjoy every good weather while it lasts. Ain't that right, Sandara my love?

When he finishes he gently touches his hand to the redhaired sailor's far shoulder.

"Aye, ye must. 'Tis easier when ye still have yer fingers t'work thought." she says, but with mirth and no threat in her tone. We've been blessed by fair weather these past few days, on and off ship, but t'will not last. Time comes when Gozreh'll decide to throw us around and remind us all who is the real master of the sea."[/b]


Game Master
Seijiro wrote:

He gets up and walks over to young Jake Scrimshaw and sits by him, and starts talking to him about his carvings, eventually coming round to asking him to carve something into the face of his harmonica, which might just be whalebone, not ivory, but it's still carvable. He talks to Jake a bit, asking how he came to be aboard the Wormwood and shares his own tale of woe on arriving here.

If Jake agrees to carve something into his harmonica, he'll hand it over to him with a smile and a word of thanks. If Jake wants to be paid for his work, he'll offer him gold for his work and negotiate with him generously.

basically trying to befriend the lad, so diplomacy? 1d20+1

Jake was press ganged a few weeks ago and is the son of a fisherman. He's fairly skilled with his carvings, a few of the crewmembers already carry some of his pieces around as good luck and will happily agreeing to put a carving into the harmonica.

"How 'bout a beautiful mermaid, so ye'll always have a pretty lady on yer lips when ya make yer sweet music?" he asks. "Or a swallow t'help ya find yer way home when lost?"


Game Master
Amerdan Stormspeaker wrote:

Amerdan smiles weakly at Ned's response, pleased that the cad can at least recognize his own shortcomings. When Cut-Throat comes by, Amerdan goes for the straight rum and makes a show of it. The witch chugs it hard and slams his cup down on the table.

Bonus to Charisma-based skill checks 1d4

Fatigue duration in hours 1d4

Constitution damage 1d3

Fortitude to resist addiction, DC 5 1d20+1

Grok laughs in amusement and the crew members who are witness to Amerdan's show of bravado cheer. He may not be the most social of folk but few have the stomach to take the rum ration strait and down a full half pint.

The bonus is to Charisma, not the skill checks, but you do have another +2 circumstance bonus on all Charisma based skill checks to influence the crew due to your show.


F Elf Wizard, Air Elemental, Lv 3, Init. 9,, P 5, AC 13 (21), 13T, 10 (18)FF, HP 13/13, F2,R 4 , W3, CMB 1, CMD14

Grog check for Jasmine, she spent her day influencing Ambtrose to loan her coin.

1/2 Effect rolls for Grog

Cha: 1d2 ⇒ 2 Jasmine's eyes are bluer no an she even more flirtation. Her tatoo looks as if it is moving around, sweeping up her leg.

Fatigued: 1d4 ⇒ 3 She is touch more tired from being the center of attenton

Con: 1d2 ⇒ 1 but it not doing her much physical harm

Fort or Addition: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14 and nobody need tocarry her off ot the hammocks as she has retained her wits about herself.

After her nightly consumption of her grog, Jasmine will get up and look for Riaris Krine – Master Gunner, peg leg, foul mouth, female with dark skin. Attitude - unknown. Jasmin would strike up a conversation with Riaris, flirting if it will work, batting her eyes, and letting her wind blows air look seductive.

DIPLO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Chaatting about places I've been and the fun that was had there. Apparently she doe not like me.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro says to Jake, "Ah .. a mermaid sounds wonderful, thankee lad." He leaves the harmonica with Jake with a quiet, "If there's ever anything I can do for ya, let me know, Jake lad."

Happy that he's hopefully made a new friend, Seijiro goes off to the bow for a bit to watch the water break before the ship. After a while of quiet contemplation, he slips off to go to sleep. unless something else happens of course

451 to 500 of 697 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skull & Shackles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.